Author Topic: How can we close the Windows 7 back door?  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Ruthy

How can we close the Windows 7 back door?
« on: January 28, 2010, 12:40:27 pm »
Hi
Was just wondering how we could close any Windows 7 back doors, and if there is anything else that we can do to stop Windows spying on us?

Lucian Solaris

Re: How can we close the Windows 7 back door?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 12:50:21 pm »
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Download a netinst image from http://www.debian.org, burn the image to disc, boot with it in your drive, follow directions.

WARNING: YOU SHOULD BACK UP ALL DATA BEFORE BOOTING THE DISC!

The best, easiest, most assured way of eliminating the Windows Sa7an backdoor is to eliminate Windows Sa7an all together.  Don't worry about throwing the baby out with the bathwater, the baby was gonna grow up to be a spoiled unstable brat anyway >_>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG (Private)

iJ4EAREKAAYFAkthzUAACgkQB/3qGUIt3CEdewIA5xpgbYkW87V/vANwpli47Epa
Ha2r1RG6bfGcyGqy0KdOD33obCR3pWzNTWZgH4j/FTaRc2I2ZijyFTbGHk851AH9
Glz08AEv/TvxVjlijyixkHfkO+yi2+Wwrkfb53RUQjGLApI8jPX/34I/cX6f3ZaA
3Z3YaMb2nzWnlpSwhzwrqw==
=cyU3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Offline phosphene

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 03:08:07 pm »
all the tempest technologies make software back doors look like the stone age.

http://www.tscm.com/TSCM101tempest.html
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline OG

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 06:24:55 pm »
There is no backdoor in Windows 7 (or any version of Windows) so its a moot point. It's a unproven myth that people just cannot stop regurgitating.
War is Gods way of teaching Americans geography.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 08:42:13 pm »
all the tempest technologies make software back doors look like the stone age.

http://www.tscm.com/TSCM101tempest.html

Actually TEMPEST interception technologies are basically somewhat "stone age" with respect to most name brand computers sold by reputable finished product manufacturers in the US, but there are still many, many exceptions.

Many home-brew PC kit computers produced out of Ma & PA store computer parts from bargain-basement Asian gray market parts importers are, aside from mere 'cheapo' monitors (where passwords are screen-hidden by default custom anyways) notorious for (offering often quite compromising) RF leakage. Some "high performance" and especially overclocked motherboards, thus with mismatched filtering, practically broadcast your data over all landline connections (power, phone, keyboard, network, USB etc). Ever notice those big round bulky ferrite beads on more expensive interconnect cables?

Accessories (not FCC tested) are also a HUGE nightmare.

Ever stopped to think how your wireless keyboard (even if bluetooth "paired") is not encrypted?  With a little snooping and forensic work it's childsplay to intercept passwords and forensically or by observation match keystrokes to weblogs, IP requests or even when you power up your "secure" session on your PC or Mac. If you have a wired keyboard it might be a good idea to go to the trouble LOL

There are a lot of other stories, but I thought I'd pass these couple "no-brainers" on.

Offline Whistler®

• Meum Pactum Dictum
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 09:09:07 pm »

sc10000

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 10:02:41 pm »
There is no backdoor in Windows 7 (or any version of Windows) so its a moot point. It's a unproven myth that people just cannot stop regurgitating.

And Bill Gates is not NWO....got any other fibs to tell?  ::)

Offline Joseon

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 10:43:35 pm »

you are a lying sack of scum.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 06:46:28 am »

Riiiiiiight. There are no backdoors in Windows 7, Linux doesn't exist, and I have a bridge for sale. Live in ignorance all you want.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 12:09:05 pm »
Play nice, or this will wind up in the Skull-bashing thread.

:D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline OG

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 05:26:05 pm »
And Bill Gates is not NWO....got any other fibs to tell?  ::)

Whether he is ot isn't doesn't prove there is a back door.

you are a lying sack of scum.

Thanks for that pointless comment, still no proof.

Riiiiiiight. There are no backdoors in Windows 7, Linux doesn't exist, and I have a bridge for sale. Live in ignorance all you want.

Prove there is a backdoor, the rest of the internet would be extremely interested if you could. Oh but wait, you can't can you so you spew some complete bollocks like "Linux doesn't exist" as if the two have anything to do with each other. Idiot.

Three bleeting sheep repeating a mantra despite have no knowledge of that which they profess to know, sounds like brainwashing to me. Ok smartasses, where is this mythical backdoor, and why, despite many attempts to prove it exists, has not one single person provided a single shred of evidence that it does exist? You can keep thinking this myth is real if it validates your bizarre paranoia, but untill such a time that there is any fact to back up these retarded claims, its just FUD. I swear, you believe in a fairy tale and have the nerve to call me ignorant. Pathetic.
War is Gods way of teaching Americans geography.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 06:29:16 pm »

I disagree.
 :o
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

sc10000

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 06:42:13 pm »
where is this mythical backdoor
Windows IS a backdoor. Stop wasting your time here.