PrisonPlanet Forum
July 31, 2014, 03:37:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasonry & the Sigil of Baphomet  (Read 18054 times)
TheCaliKid

What can we do about it, really?

« on: January 19, 2010, 12:06:41 PM »

Over the centuries, Masonry has been accused of being in league with the Devil at the top of it's structure -- a charge that has always been vehemently denied by Masons. Is there any truth to these claims? Could it possibly be true after all? Maybe we could look at symbolism and find some clues.  

There is one symbol which has been brought to our attention. It is known as the 'Sigil of Baphomet', 'Sign of Baphomet', or 'Cross of Baphomet'. For those that do not know, Baphomet is thought to have been a pagan deity, revived in the 19th century as a figure of Satanism. The modern depiction of Baphomet is also similar to that of the Devil in early tarot cards

Here is what the symbol of Baphomet looks like:

Now that we have a starting point, let's start our quest for answers with the most infamous Satanist of the 20th Century, Aleister Crowley.

Here is a personal portrait of Crowley decked out in Masonic garb, in which the Baphomet cross is plainly visible, along with 'Baphomet' written next to it:

Next, we have a poster from Crowley's O.T.O ( Order of Eastern Templars ) secret society depicting Baphomet himself, along with two Baphomet crosses:
REMOVED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Here is an official letter of O.T.O. correspondence, the symbol of Baphomet appears as well as the signed 'Baphomet 10':

Now we come to the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, and the cap worn by their 33 members.

As is clearly visible, the symbol adorned on the cap is that of a Baphomet cross:

Yet another example:

Now we move on to the House of the Temple in Washington, D.C., which serves as the headquarters of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. The House of the Temple is a very important Masonic place and building. It has one of the largest collections of Masonic books and minutes, and holds over 250,000 titles in its library.

The remains of Confederate general and former Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike are interned here:

Let's go inside, shall we?

This is inside the main lodge room:

Notice directly above the Lodge Master's chair, do you see something there?

Let's move in a little closer, hmmmm, do you see what I see?

And now a little closer still, why of all things -- it is the symbol of Baphomet in plain sight!:

So, what do you think? Devil worship at work, or do they simply like to bathe themselves in Satanist symbology?

I think the case is clear folks, these Masons have some 'splainin' to do.........and to think that this symbol is found not only inside this important building, but inside the 'Holy of Holies' of that which calls itself the "Mother Council of the World".

Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission
Devotional Soul
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:29:41 PM »

Expose them! 

TheCaliKid

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 04:56:36 PM »

Thank you. I am trying my best!

I forgot to add this one........the Scottish Rite flag that Freemason Buzz Aldrin took to the Moon.

Neco

Welcome to the 4th Reich

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 05:26:22 PM »

Fascinating.

"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati
kddcc1313

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 05:30:43 PM »

A altered version of the Baphomet cross....

Vos interventus nusquam praeter somnium.
TheCaliKid

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 05:36:55 PM »

Yes, that one is more along the lines of a Heraldic crosslet 

kddcc1313

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

Take the crosslet;

...cross it again...

...cross it doubly;

http://www.dictionaryofheraldry.com/Crosscro.htm

TheCaliKid

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 06:12:56 PM »

It is also the Salem Cross with crosslets added. This may be the true history of the symbol. The Salem Cross is also found in Masonry.

United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) jewel:

On his cap:

The Royal Order of the Red Branch of Eri ( part of AMD [ Allied Masonic Degrees] )

Tabernacle of Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests:

Greek Catholic Cross:

kddcc1313

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

Kinpa

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 08:14:58 PM »

It is also the Salem Cross with crosslets added. This may be the true history of the symbol. The Salem Cross is also found in Masonry.

United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) jewel:

On his cap:

The Royal Order of the Red Branch of Eri ( part of AMD [ Allied Masonic Degrees] )

Tabernacle of Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests:

Greek Catholic Cross:

wow, it's psychic tv's cross...i never did like this band much...

" a positive attitude won't solve all of life's problems, but it will piss enough people off to make it worth the effort."
Devotional Soul
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 06:42:06 PM »

This connection just occurred to me, they both have 3 on each side and 5 in the middle:

StDoomsayer

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 12:45:59 PM »

The cross is a tree. The baphomet's candle on top of it's head is fashioned after the fleur de lis. The fleur de lis symbolizes the tree of the knowledge of good & evil. The knowledge opened the eyes of Adam & Eve. This is the illuminati's symbolic source of forbidden knowledge aka wisdom aka illumination. This is why the light bearing candle that crowns the 3rd eye of the baphomet is fashioned after the fleur de lis. It is the mind's eye opener. Do what thou wilt because, "you are your own god, you make your own choices", as Satan had said well before Alister (fowl of the air) Crowley. The all seeing eye is also the opened 3rd eye 666 of the demonic hive mind. Note the use of the fronds aka scrolls at the top left & right of the image below & know that these are signature symbols derived from the fleur de lis. Also I will remind you that using A=6 B=12 C=18 FLEUR DE LIS = 666
REMOVED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Take some time to view my videos regarding the baphomet & the fleur delis & do subscribe too!

The Devil's Diamonds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTaGxqIUMFY

Fleur De Lis The Devil's Flower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrmAjXB1RyI

Fronds & Occult Symbolism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCUENCV-ko

Baphomet, Fleur De Lis Fnords & That Old 20 Bill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4_Dw2XEyg

Baphomet, Fleur De Lis Fnords & That Old 20 Dollar Bill Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjjuS8eXmZ0

Fronds An Illuminati Occult Symbolic 666 Signature
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgHf26WYH4o