Why is the US press silent on the Israeli security firm's role in NW Flight 253?

Author Topic: Why is the US press silent on the Israeli security firm's role in NW Flight 253?  (Read 18992 times)

Offline bigron

• RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Why is the American press silent on the Israeli role in NW Flight 253  ?

by Patrick Martin

http://uruknet.com/index.php?p=m62260&hd=&size=1&l=e

WSWS, January 17, 2010

Nearly a week ago, on January 10, the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz carried a news article by correspondent Yossi Melman pointing out the role of an Israeli security firm, International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS), in the failed attempt to detonate a bomb on board Northwest Airlines Flight 253.

ICTS subsidiaries I-SEC and PI are responsible for security screening of passengers at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport, where accused suicide bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab boarded the Detroit-bound jet. The company uses screening technology to profile passengers and identify security risks, based on the experience of the Israeli intelligence services. Former El Al Airlines and Shin Bet security personnel established ICTS in 1982 to market their expertise, and many US airlines use their services or technology.

According to Ha’aretz, Abdulmutallab was screened by ICTS, but the security agents failed to identify him as a threat, despite ample evidence.

"Even if US intelligence failed and the name of the Nigerian passenger was not pinpointed as a suspect for the airline, he should have stirred the suspicion of the security officers," the newspaper wrote. "His age, name, illogical travel route, high-priced ticket purchased at the last minute, his boarding without luggage (only a carry on) and many other signs should have been sufficient to alert the security officers and warrant further examination of the suspect. However, the security supervisor representing I-SEC and PI allowed him to get on the flight."

The Israeli connection has been widely reported in the Israeli and European press. In addition to Ha’aretz, the Jerusalem Post noted the role of ICTS in Amsterdam in an article December 27, and Israeli television interviewed a company director, who confirmed that Abdulmutallab had been given a security screening.

Reports subsequently appeared in newspapers and Web news sources in Britain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Italy. But there has been nothing in the main American media outlets—nothing in the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal or any other major daily newspaper, and nothing on any of the television or cable news networks.

The contrast between the press treatment in Europe and in America is an indication that the role of ICTS is not merely an unimportant detail. Clearly, the word is being passed to keep quiet on the subject, either in the form of a direct order from the US security services, or indirectly through the system of media self-censorship that operates no less effectively for being "voluntary."

What reason could there be to conceal the role of ICTS?

First, some relevant facts: ICTS handled security at the Charles de Gaulle Airport outside Paris when "shoe bomber" Richard Reid boarded a US-bound plane on December 22, 2001. The company also handled security for London’s bus system during the July 7, 2005, suicide bomb attacks. And ICTS shared security duties on September 11, 2001, at Boston’s Logan Airport, where two of the four suicide hijackings originated.

At the very least, these are curious coincidences, particularly given the supposed expertise of the Israeli security services in identifying and forestalling terrorist attacks. ICTS has had its personnel on the scene in four of the most notorious terrorist attacks of the past decade, and on each occasion, they failed to take action to stop the terrorists.

In its 28 years of operation, ICTS has expanded to 22 countries, servicing airports in France, Britain, Spain, Hungary, Romania and Russia, and employing more than 11,000 security agents. It held contracts at several US airports until after 9/11, when passenger screening was taken out of private hands and assigned to the newly created federal Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

The silence on the role of ICTS is only the most curious aspect of a more general shift by the media away from any reporting on the background to the attempted bombing of Northwest Flight 253. There was a noticeable turn away from an examination of the Christmas Day incident even before the Haitian earthquake became—legitimately—the main focus of media attention.

The official story of Northwest Flight 253, as presented by the Obama White House and the intelligence agencies, is so incredible that it seems there has been a concerted effort to drop the subject and divert public attention in other directions. In that context, the total silence on the role of the Israeli security company raises even more questions about the role that US and other intelligence agencies played in the period leading up to the Christmas Day incident, which nearly cost the lives of some 300 people.

Offline able

Re: Why is the American press silent on the Israeli role in NW Flight 253 ?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 06:04:40 AM »
Why is the American press silent on the Israeli role in NW Flight 253?

i think everyone knows the reasons...
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Mike Philbin

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 06:39:14 AM »
First, some relevant facts: ICTS handled security at the Charles de Gaulle Airport outside Paris when "shoe bomber" Richard Reid boarded a US-bound plane on December 22, 2001. The company also handled security for London’s bus system during the July 7, 2005, suicide bomb attacks. And ICTS shared security duties on September 11, 2001, at Boston’s Logan Airport, where two of the four suicide hijackings originated.

this is the sorta information I like, good solid info - not speculation.  However, the article then goes into speculation. What's the form on ICTS in general - follow the money, where does it lead?

ANOTHER LEAD, my title:

SETTING UP A GLOBAL 'SECURITY' NETWORK
http://www.forward.com/articles/123093/

The Israeli firm, ICTS, and two of its subsidiaries are at the crux of an international investigation in recent days, as experts try to pinpoint the reasons for the security failure that enabled Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to board Northwest flight 253 and attempt to set alight explosives hidden in his underwear.

A Haaretz investigation has learned that the security officers and their supervisor should have suspected the passenger, even without having early intelligence available to them.

At this time, ICTS and the Dutch security firm G4S are hurling recriminations at each other, as are the authorities at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, the Federal Aviation Authority and U.S. intelligence officials.

The failure was a twin flop: An intelligence failure, which U.S. President Barack Obama has already stated, in the poor handling of information that arrived at the State Department and probably also the CIA from both the father of the would-be bomber and the British security service; and a failure within the security system, including that of the Israeli firm ICTS.

The ICTS daughter company, I-SEC, has another daughter company - called PI (Pro-Check International). The firms provide security services to airports: consultation, instruction, training, inspection and supervision.

Two decades ago, ICTS adopted the system used in Israel, namely of profiling and assessing the degree to which a passenger is a potential threat on the basis of a number indicators (including age, name, origin and behavior during questioning). At the same time, a decade ago, the company developed a technological system called APS (Advanced Passenger Screening).

This system is based on a computerized algorithm, and is fed passenger information from the airline company. The system was offered to the Israel Airports Authority and the Shin Bet in the past, but rejected. According to the company’s Web site, most of the large airlines in the United States use the system.

However - in real time - the system of ICTS failed. Even if U.S. intelligence failed and the name of the Nigerian passenger was not pinpointed as a suspect for the airline, he should have stirred the suspicion of the security officers. His age, name, illogical travel route, high-priced ticket purchased at the last minute, his boarding without luggage (only a carry on) and many other signs should have been sufficient to alert the security officers and warrant further examination of the suspect.

However, the security supervisor representing I-SEC and PI allowed him to get on the flight.

ICTS was established in 1982 by former members of the Shin Bet and El Al security. Menachem Atzmon, who has been chairman of the board of directors since 2004, holds the controlling shares in the firm.

The ICTS headquarters are in the Netherlands and the company is traded in the New York Stock Exchange. Some senior managers are Israeli, including the joint managing director Ran Langer.

Another important figure is Doron Zicher, general manager of I-SEC. Zicher has been in charge of operations in the Netherlands for more than two decades and has served as adviser to the Dutch Justice Ministry, which is responsible for setting guidelines for airport security.

The company prides itself on employing 1,300 persons and providing security services to airports in 11 countries including France, Britain, Spain, Hungary, Romania and Russia.

Offline rio

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »
Because the connection to 9/11 - ICTS - Christmas Day bomber is glaringly, blatantly obvious to anyone who would want to take a quick peek behind the curtain. The American media knows they are in trouble, but I don't think that the Israeli press has quite figured it out yet.

Chertoff and Company - The Cover Up (Body Scanners)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FBCHKu2KU

Homeland Security Michael Chertoff Pounded With 9/11 Questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW4eV3LzmIw

Dual citizen of Israel Michael Chertoff to adapt Israeli aiport security standards for US Airports

Quote from:
Never mind the fact that airport security from where all four planes were high jacked on 9/11 were Israeli-owned (ICTS International), and it's owner and operator, Menachem Atzmon, was convicted for money laundering.

"U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said on Thursday he will seek to adopt novel Israeli methods, like behavior-detection technologies, to better secure America's airports.

"That's a scenario where Israel has a lot of experience," Chertoff said in an interview with Reuters. "I think that it is of interest to us to see if there is any adaptation there."

Ben-Gurion International Airport, known for its strict security measures, relies heavily on techniques that detect suspicious behaviour among travelers.

Chertoff said such methods, as well as Israeli technologies that detect explosives, are some of the things that may help protect U.S. airports and other public places against attacks.

Chertoff, at a conference in Jerusalem for public and homeland security ministers from around the world, signed an agreement with Israel to share technology and information on methods to improve homeland security.

One of the new systems presented at the conference, developed by the Israeli technology company WeCU, uses behavioural science, together with biometric sensors, to detect sinister intentions among travelers.

The U.S. homeland security chief said that not all methods developed and used in Israel, such as questioning every passenger, are practical in larger U.S. airports."

Mike Philbin

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 03:27:56 AM »
Homeland Security Michael Chertoff Pounded With 9/11 Questions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW4eV3LzmIw

00:38  "I do know, in the run up to September 11th, er, the 9-11 Commission LOOKED BACK at what had been done and what hadn't been done...."

er, this might be a 'slip of the tongue' (in France we call them lapseuse revelateur(sp)) or 'masking error' such that it sure can be construed as PLANNING. Am I the only one who sees this 'mishap'?  And that's just the first question he's responding to.

Let's listen to the transcript again, 00:35 "I don't know about the MISSING TRILLIONS, but I do know, in the run up to September 11th, er, the 9-11 Commission..."

Offline bigron

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 03:15:39 PM »
Suggest read following thread dealing with Israel's participation in tons of other stuff.........

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=156000.0

Mike Philbin

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 04:01:47 PM »
read it, but it doesn't answer the question WHY ISRAEL?

what makes this 7,000,000 people so fucking special, in global security terms?  Is Israel merely a non-declared TAX HAVEN or something as banal as that?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »
read it, but it doesn't answer the question WHY ISRAEL?

what makes this 7,000,000 people so fucking special, in global security terms?  Is Israel merely a non-declared TAX HAVEN or something as banal as that?

if you think that the author was targeting 7,000,000 people of only one of the many terrorist states as criminals you may have missed the gist of the article. Israeli press and European press (redundant?) have been talking about the connections to israeli security firms.

Here is the main issue not being carried by the US press:

Nearly a week ago, on January 10, the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz carried a news article by correspondent Yossi Melman pointing out the role of an Israeli security firm, International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS), in the failed attempt to detonate a bomb on board Northwest Airlines Flight 253.

ICTS subsidiaries I-SEC and PI are responsible for security screening of passengers at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport, where accused suicide bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab boarded the Detroit-bound jet. The company uses screening technology to profile passengers and identify security risks, based on the experience of the Israeli intelligence services. Former El Al Airlines and Shin Bet security personnel established ICTS in 1982 to market their expertise, and many US airlines use their services or technology.

According to Ha’aretz, Abdulmutallab was screened by ICTS, but the security agents failed to identify him as a threat, despite ample evidence.

Now rio's post outstandingly connects the issue with the shoe bomber and even ties to logan airport on 9/11. in addition, chertoff is a pivotal figure whenever exposing secrecy, security, false flag terrorism, police state concentration camp plans, and israeli companies/government agenda.

It looks like the agenda to exploit false flag terrorism by the "project mockingbird" controlled US media supercedes any information that can actually expose G7/NATO sponsored terrorism. Although israel as a country is not counted as part of the G7, the security firms and mossad are totally under G7 banksters control as are the CIA, MI6, German (Gehlen) Intel, Italian Intel, Frence Intel, and Interpol. I also would by extension add elements of India Intel, ISI, and Saudi Intel who all have also played major roles in the past 10 years of false flag terrorism.

The Israeli Security firm connection are not discussed in the US media just like the involvement of India's pro G7 elite community (like Rata) are not discussed in the Mumbai attacks.

However, the continual involvement by Israeli firms in the past 30 years of false flag terrorism and grave security risks cannot be overstated and exceeds IMO that of strictly Saudi Intel, ISI, Indian Intel, and many others. I do not see it exceeding the continual involvement though of other G7 countries such as UK/US.  Much can also be said for French, Geman, and Italian continual involvement in terrorism too.

IMO, to answer this question fully, one would have to research LaRouche's Dope, Inc., Coleman's Committee of 300, the club of rome, and review Chip Tatum interviews at the least.

No matter who sits at the top of the insane pyramid of enslavement (I am sure most are familiar with my personal views on the matter), it is a pyramid. The people have the power and not the elites at the top. The more  exposure of these false flags (especially a complete investigation into Israeli security firms), the quicker we can get out from under the capstone and let it fall to the ground.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Mike Philbin

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 01:57:12 AM »
No matter who sits at the top of the insane pyramid of enslavement (I am sure most are familiar with my personal views on the matter), it is a pyramid. The people have the power and not the elites at the top. The more  exposure of these false flags (especially a complete investigation into Israeli security firms), the quicker we can get out from under the capstone and let it fall to the ground.

Exactly my feeling on the matter. And no matter WHOM SO EVER the serfs put in POWER, there'll always be a tendency towards tyranny - look at the Venus Project for a perfect example of great intention gone mega-insane. People of FREE PLANET will see, soon enough, that this is THEIR home, they don't rent it from caviar-breat-stinking Slum Landlords.

But WHY Israel? Is it a tax haven? Or is there an ETHICS question?  I can't believe it's MERELY the fucking Promised Land and they want it all prim and proper for when Uncle Jesus flies back into town on his magic carpet - though I wouldn't be surprised, I'm a realist and people are truly stupid. Even large groups of people believing each other's hype.

:)

WHY Israel and not, say, Scotland? Or Cuba? Or Singapore?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 10:15:37 AM »
Exactly my feeling on the matter. And no matter WHOM SO EVER the serfs put in POWER, there'll always be a tendency towards tyranny - look at the Venus Project for a perfect example of great intention gone mega-insane. People of FREE PLANET will see, soon enough, that this is THEIR home, they don't rent it from caviar-breat-stinking Slum Landlords.

But WHY Israel? Is it a tax haven? Or is there an ETHICS question?  I can't believe it's MERELY the fucking Promised Land and they want it all prim and proper for when Uncle Jesus flies back into town on his magic carpet - though I wouldn't be surprised, I'm a realist and people are truly stupid. Even large groups of people believing each other's hype.

Why not say MI6?

Why not say, the queen?

Why not say the House of Saud, the House of Rothschild, the House of Windsor, the House of Orange-Nassau?

Expose the fact that all is quiet about this terrorist government and terrorist corporation.

It is the same as all being quiet about our own terrorist government and our own terrorist companies that dwarf this one. Companies like Mtre, Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, GE, etc.

So expose the companies, the terrorist governments, there is no tax haven in Israel that I know of, but Israel is a pro-NATO terrorist state, so we are not allowed to talk about their terrorist activity.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

PplVsNWO

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »
But WHY Israel?
Because Israel is untouchable.  Even if you don't believe that Zionist-Jews are at the top of the NWO, you can at least see that they are the perfect scapegoats for those that may be above/using them.  Who can touch Israel without being falsely labeled anti-semites, holocaust deniers, white nationals etc. 
Why are they able to continue to carry out genocide of the Palestinians that are blockaded in Gaza?  Why are they able to get away with having multiple connections to 9/11 attacks unquestioned?  Why do they get about 3 billion of our money every year despite being one of the wealthiest nations in the world? etc, etc.....
They are untouchable.

Mike Philbin

UNTOUCHABLE.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere...

...but why Israel? I think, if we can solve this one, at least get it out in the open, we can start to understand how our world works.

but Israel is a pro-NATO terrorist state, so we are not allowed to talk about their terrorist activity.

thanks Sane.

Mike

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »
Because Israel is untouchable.  Even if you don't believe that Zionist-Jews are at the top of the NWO, you can at least see that they are the perfect scapegoats for those that may be above/using them.  Who can touch Israel without being falsely labeled anti-semites, holocaust deniers, white nationals etc.  
Why are they able to continue to carry out genocide of the Palestinians that are blockaded in Gaza?  Why are they able to get away with having multiple connections to 9/11 attacks unquestioned?  Why do they get about 3 billion of our money every year despite being one of the wealthiest nations in the world? etc, etc.....
They are untouchable.

Well we can touch them.

9/11 Dancing Israelis

PROMIS Software

Ptech Software (US/Israel/Saudi Arabian partnership)

John O'Neill's Briefaces stolen with all the names of the FBI covert agents tracking down the 400+ person Israeli spy ring

Michael Chertoff

The Shoe Bomber

Nuclear facility security

7/7 PM was warned

Odigo

Mossad connections possibly to JFK Jr. Assassination and Wellstone assassination

Connections to the JFK and RFK assassinations

Dope, Inc. and the ADL

AIPAC support of the military industrial complex

Gaza genocide

Organgate

THIS IS A TERRORIST STATE, CONTROLLED BY TERRORISTS, WTF?

STOP FUNDING THEM AND THE REST OF THE NATO TERRORIST STATES!

PplVsNWO

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 12:18:45 PM »
Well we can touch them.
THIS IS A TERRORIST STATE, CONTROLLED BY TERRORISTS, WTF?

STOP FUNDING THEM AND THE REST OF THE NATO TERRORIST STATES!
Well, there lies the problem.  Our government is totally infiltrated all the way up to the top with Pro-Israel/Dual-citizen/Zionist shills and the Obama is just another of their sock puppets.  They will never get their funding cut, sanctions imposed, war crimes tried and convicted, etc.  If you speak out against them publicly, the ADL comes after your ass and soon you are apologizing for all your crimes against Israel.
Thats how it works, and that's how it will continue to work until the Zionist bastards are kicked to the curb.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 02:02:56 PM »
7/7, PM was warned.

Interesting, but this implies that 7-7 wasn't RIGGED with Bush/Blair/Aznar(remember 11/3, too) compliance. I'd still be happy to read the source of this '7/7, PM was warned.' revelation.

Mike

PplVsNWO

Another significant detail is being neglected by mainstream media sources. The firm in charge of security at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport is the Israeli-owned International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS).They’re also the same outfit responsible for all three airports used by “Muslim hijackers” on 9-11. ICTS also handled security for London’s bus system during their 7-7 “Muslim bombing,” while doing the same at Charles de Gaulle Airport when “shoe bomber” Richard Reid boarded a plane in Paris on Dec. 22, 2001

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/underwear_bomber__206.html

Wow, I wasn't aware they were doing security 7/7 bombing as well.  Seems to be a theme here?  I wonder if there really are genuine Muslim terrorists?  Or do they just react to Israels terror?

PplVsNWO

Apparently they(Zionists) are and have been untouchable in Great Britain as well:

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/zionist-control-of-britains-government-1940-2009-by-william.html

Zionist Control of Britain’s Government: 1940-2009 by William A. Cook
Friday, November 20, 2009 at 8:01AM
Gilad Atzmon in Analysis, Jewish Power, Jewishness, Palestine, Politiks, Zionism
“After so many years of setting the tone, bribing UK politicians and controlling the BBC they (Zionists) are used to being untouchable.” (Gilad Atzmon, “Britain Must de-Zionist Itself Immediately,” Nov. 17, 2009, MWC News).

This week the British people listened to the Daily Mall’s Peter Oborne present, on Channel 4, his devastating account of the Jewish lobby’s control of their government.  Now we know that virtually all the principal politicians in the UK of both parties, like their brothers across the lake in our House and Senate, take “contributions” from the Israeli lobby machine ensuring that the Anglo-American mid-east policies follow the dictates of the Israeli government. Gilad Atzmon responded to this report in his article “Britain must de-Zionise itself immediately,” noting that this control has been in place for so many years the lobby feels “untouchable.”

How many years are “many” one might ask? In 1941, the High Commissioner of Palestine, Harold MacMichael, Senior Palestine Mandate officer for the British Mandate forces in Palestine, sent the following “Top Secret” “Memorandum on the Participation of the Jewish National Institutions in Palestine in Acts of Lawlessness and Violence” to the Secretary of State, dated October 16th, a report prepared by The Palestine Police, Criminal Investigation Department:

The memorandum illustrates—indeed, brings into full limelight—the fact that the Mandatory is faced potentially with as grave a danger in Palestine from Jewish violence as it ever faced from Arab violence, a danger infinitely less easy to meet by the methods of repression which have been employed against Arabs. In the first place, the Jews … have the moral and political support … of considerable sections of public opinion both in the United Kingdom and the United States of America … all the influence and political ability of the Zionists would be brought to bear to show that the Jews in Palestine were the victims of aggression, and that a substantial body of opinion abroad would be persuaded of the truth of the contention.

Quite obviously, MacMichael understands that the Mandatory has little power at home over the zealous actions of the Zionists as they manipulate public and political opinion even as they expand their terrorism against the British Mandate government in Palestine. This is an untenable position to be in, responsible for government control and security of those under its authority, i.e. Palestinians as well as Jews, and knowing that the Jews are set on driving the British out of Palestine, and knowing that the home government can offer little help.

The Zionists and their “gangs,” a euphemism for well equipped and well trained military forces, launched a full scale terrorist rebellion against the British by robbing banks, indiscriminate killing of British police, and the assassination of British minister-resident Lord Moyne in 1944. By the end of World War II things got even worse: “The Haganah carried out anti-British military operations—liberation of interned immigrants from the Atlit camp; the bombing of the country’s railroad network; sabotage raids on radar installations and bases of the British police mobile force; sabotage of British vessels … and the destruction of all road and railroad bridges on the borders.” All of this terrorism was conducted against the Mandate Government while the home government remained silent under the pall of Israeli Zionist propaganda (Meir Pa’il, “From Hashomer to the Israel Defense Forces: Armed Jewish Defense in Palestine,” World War II). www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/source/History/resist.htm.

But recording the acts of terrorism does not do justice to the conditions the Mandate government faced. MacMichael describes the reality of the forces aligned against the police in Palestine.

A second matter which deeply impressed me is the almost Nazi control exercised by the official Jewish organizations over the Jewish community, willy nilly, through the administration of funds from abroad, the issue of labor certificates in connection with the immigration quota, the forced contributions to funds and the power of the Histadruth. … The community is under the closed oligarchy of the Jewish official organizations which control Zionist policy and circumscribe the lives of the Jewish community in all directions…

Perhaps one of the most frightening observations MacMichael makes comes at the very end of his dispatch: “As matters now stand it seems to me inevitable that the Zionist Juggernaut which has been created with such intensity of zeal for a Jewish national state will be the cause of very serious trouble in the Near East.” Prophetic words indeed.

The memorandum provided by the Palestine Police Department includes approximately 50 0 pages of seized documents from the Jewish Agency and related organizations. These documents reveal the intention of the Zionists that controlled operations in Palestine as they worked to force into existence a Jewish State. “We regard it as our duty to caution you against any attempt to decide on an anti-Zionist solution … We regard it as a duty to utter another warning. Do not postpone the political solution for ten years … The Jews are a nation. The land of Israel belongs to the people of Israel. The Jewish State will be established. It is better that it should be established with your help and for your benefit, than against you” (The Jewish Resistance Movement, March 25th, 1946, Rhodes House Archives).

The Mandate Criminal Investigation Department was headed by Richard Catling. Catling’s memorandum begins with an understanding of the “intricate Jewish political, social and economic structure in Palestine.” A series of appendices chart these structures marking in passing that “… the Palestine Royal Commission Report of 1937 understood ‘The Agency (Jewish) is obviously not a governing body; it can only advise and cooperate in a certain wide field.’ But allied as it is with the Vaad Leumi, and commanding the allegiance of the great majority of the Jews in Palestine, it unquestionably exercises, both in Jerusalem and in London, a considerable influence on the conduct of government.” Catling’s frustration with the actual control of the Jews over British policy in Palestine glares through this document: “This powerful and efficient organization amounts in fact, to a government existing side by side with the Mandatory Government…”

The Zionist controlled Jewish Agency actively undermined the legal authority in Palestine even as it operated to undermine support for that government in Britain, placing UK forces in harms way as they attempted to fulfill their authorized responsibilities in Palestine. It also demonstrates the determination of the Agency’s leadership in undermining the very nation that gave it a means of establishing a “homeland” in Palestine through the Balfour Declaration. The wording of that declaration is rarely presented in its full form: “His Majesty’s government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.” The declaration did not intend to establish a Jewish State. Indeed, the wording, “national home,” was used intentionally instead of “state.” Additionally, the first draft referred to the principle ‘that Palestine should be’ reconstituted ‘as the national home of the Jewish people.’ In the final text, the word ‘that’ was replaced with ‘in’ to avoid committing all of Palestine to the Jews only.

Now perhaps we can answer the question, “How many years has the British government been under the control of the Zionist influence?” Three score and ten, the biblical age. Perhaps it’s time that Britain is reborn, free from the shackles that bind it to this corrupt power that flouts international law, wantonly commits crimes against humanity, and in brazen arrogance tells the Nations United to shove its demands to comply with the civilized communities of the world.

(Note: Sir Richard C. Catling’s files have been released to this writer by the chief Archivist of the Rhodes House Library of the Bodleian Libraries at Oxford University. Some of the material presented above comes from the “Introduction” of a yet to be published book due out this coming spring.)

William A. Cook is a Professor of English at the University of La Verne in southern California and serves as editor and writer for multiple Internet publications. His published books include Tracking Deception: Bush Mid-East Policy, Hope Destroyed, Justice Denied: The Rape of Palestine, and The Chronicles of Nefaria, a novella. www.drwilliamacook.com.

Article originally appeared on Gilad Atzmon (http://www.gilad.co.uk/).
See website for complete article licensing information.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/underwear_bomber__206.html

Wow, I wasn't aware they were doing security 7/7 bombing as well.  Seems to be a theme here?  I wonder if there really are genuine Muslim terrorists?  Or do they just react to Israels terror?

Actually Israel and Saudi Arabia work very closely in this respect. The elite controllers of both counties even have intermarried (wow-shocking elites marrrying each other).

In any case, the wahabbis are like the zionists as they instil national socialism, enforce evangelical bullshit, obey a strict pyramid structure, believe that the end justifies the means, engage in deception all the time, and are hell bent on destroying their race, religion, culture, beings. So that is how the coopted Zionist/Nazi/Tavistock/Wahabbi terrorists get created. They fit a general profile that is not limited to any specific race/religion/nationality.

In actuality, the most effective suicide terrorists on the planet are Hindu...the tamil tigers.

But the future IMO will see only synthetic terror, none will be real. This is te main purpose of the smart grids being implemented all over the planet as we speak. With the smart grids, a remote operator can allow any "terrorist" to enter and exit any security structure around. They could even plant shit on average citizens. The smart grids allow so much control to so few, there can be only one purpose and it is not STOPPING terror, it is ensuring it.

Offline bigron

APROPO...Here is another example  :

Israeli hand in Iraq's Abu Ghraib exposed

Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:25:53 GMT
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116642&sectionid=3510203

File photo of the Abu Ghraib prison when it was under US control

The former American military chief of the notorious Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq reiterates the Israeli involvement in the US-run facility, where hundreds of Iraqi suspects were tortured and sexually abused by US soldiers and interrogators.

Shedding further light on the scandal that has served as a controversy-magnet for Washington ever since its emergence in 2004, the retired US army colonel Janis Karpinski says that Israeli agents were recruited by the US military at Abu Ghraib to interrogate the prisoners suspected of attacking US forces in Iraq.

The report by the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar is set to fuel more debate on the matter as Karpinski had, until recently, refused to expound on the Israeli connection at Abu Ghraib despite admitting earlier to the presence of Israeli interrogators in the US-run compound.

The former high-ranking US military officer in Iraq told the British state broadcaster, the BBC, in 2004 that she had met an Israeli interrogator who was working at a secret facility in Baghdad.

The prominent American investigative journalist Seymour Hersh brought the issue out in the open on May 10, 2004, when he published the article, "Torture at Abu Ghraib," in The New Yorker Magazine. The article served to ignite the outpouring of reports and evidences on the alleged "abuse, torture, sodomy and homicide" conducted at the facility by US military and intelligence officers.

In May of last year, more pictures of such abuses leaked out and hit the media networks showing the indiscriminate sexual orientation of American soldiers and operatives, who were shown carnally violating male and female Iraqis alike and assaulting them with nightsticks, wires and phosphorescent tubes.

Following his explosive account on the Abu Ghraib abuses, Hersh asserted that one of the Israel pursuits in the US-run prison was to gain access to the detained members of the Iraqi secret intelligence unit that specialized in Israeli affairs.

Israel has been widely criticized by international human rights organizations for the torture and abuse of Palestinian prisoners, including women and children, during interrogations and in prison cells.

US President Barak Obama has 'strongly' opposed the release of more photos and imagery of the Abu Ghraib abuses by American soldiers, despite promises to the contrary when he was first elected. Obama later argued that releasing the scandalous photos, labeled classified by the Bush Administration, would inflame "the theaters of war," jeopardize US forces, and make the life of troops based in Iraq and Afghanistan "more difficult."

HN/MB

Mike Philbin

some news agency will have those ABU GHRAIB videos - they must be released now.

do it, humans.

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
Bigron, Sane, Mike Philbin, et al:

Why Israel?

The main thing that occurs to me when I think of the Israeli security state is the fact that the history of persecution of the Jewish people, combined with the enduring hostility of most of Israel's neighbors, has made the Israeli Jewish population highly likely to accept, without question, any imposition upon their civil liberties that can plausibly be explained as necessary for their security, especially if the entire apparatus is staffed by fellow Jews with the promise of ensuring security against the outside world.  I suspect that the Bankster/Security/Intelligence/Social Control apparatus decided at some point to take advantage of this tendency by turning Israel into a vast laboratory to see just how much tyranny a people who believe themselves to be free might be willing to accept in the name of security in conditions of plausible threat.  (Israel's dependence upon foreign arms suppliers would have provided a shoehorn for outside infiltration of Israel's security services, just as Israel's chronic condition of virtual siege vis-a-vis most of her neighbors would have increased the importance and prestige of the security forces internally, allowing them to assume autonomous status within the State, eventually evolving into control over the State.  My conjecture is that foreign military/intelligence first took control of Israel's security forces, followed by the IDF's usurpation of the power of the State from the elected governments.)  Once established within Israel, this illegal security apparatus would have been bound to hire itself out to the foreign powers that had, to a major extent, created and enabled it.

In other words, Israel does the most dirty work around the world because they owe service to a very large number of powers who helped them in the past.  Thus, Israel serves as something of a foreign legion for the big powers and the Banksters who control all, lending both expertise born of necessity and plausible deniability, even as Israel's activities themselves are shielded from the masses' eyes and ears by the threat of having any curiosity concerning them branded as being motivated by anti-semitism.

That, in my opinion, is why Israel.
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline William Rausch

For a very long time, I've had the conjectural (but, in my opinion, not ill-founded) belief that Israeli involvement in OKC and 9/11 was procured by means of trickery, in that, I believe that the Israelis were told, in both cases, that Saddam Hussein would be the blame target.  My conjecture along these lines is reinforced by my belief that the purpose of the Art Students' Spy Ring was to confirm that the blame target for the prospective 9/11 operation had been surreptitiously switched from Saddam Hussein to Osama bin Laden (due to the Taliban regime having successfully eradicated opium production in Afghanistan), a view which I believe to be reinforced by the Israelis' obviously having acquired Mohammed Atta and Marwan al Sheihi, and also by their interest in Tinker Air Force Base in OKC (which appeared to manage the OKC Iraqi community, and whose commanding officer was the one who blew the whistle on the spy ring).

My problem is that I really have very little evidence to support this conjecture.

Does anybody have anything that might help me here?

Offline William Rausch

Perhaps I should clarify my point above concerning OKC.

I believe that Saddam Hussein's Iraq was actually the original blame target for that false flag operation, and that the last-minute shift in blame targets to American militia organizations (remember the confused initial press coverage and Jayna Davis' book that tries to prove that Saddam Hussein was behind the OKC bombing?) was seen by the Israelis as a betrayal.  This, in turn, would have justified keeping  the Israelis out of the loop regarding the shift in blame targets for 9/11, which would have occurred in September or October of 2000.

Offline William Rausch

Yeah, OK, I realize that the original purpose of the Art Students' Spy Ring was to run interference against the DEA concerning Israeli smuggling of Ecstasy into the US.  Their mission was converted into spying on the brewing 9/11 plot after the switch in blame targets was decided upon in September/October of 2001.

9/11 is a very complex issue, and I beg your understanding concerning my inability to squeeze it all into a single post.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
For a very long time, I've had the conjectural (but, in my opinion, not ill-founded) belief that Israeli involvement in OKC and 9/11 was procured by means of trickery, in that, I believe that the Israelis were told, in both cases, that Saddam Hussein would be the blame target.  My conjecture along these lines is reinforced by my belief that the purpose of the Art Students' Spy Ring was to confirm that the blame target for the prospective 9/11 operation had been surreptitiously switched from Saddam Hussein to Osama bin Laden (due to the Taliban regime having successfully eradicated opium production in Afghanistan), a view which I believe to be reinforced by the Israelis' obviously having acquired Mohammed Atta and Marwan al Sheihi, and also by their interest in Tinker Air Force Base in OKC (which appeared to manage the OKC Iraqi community, and whose commanding officer was the one who blew the whistle on the spy ring).

My problem is that I really have very little evidence to support this conjecture.

Does anybody have anything that might help me here?

if you watch "The President's Analyst", "Chip Tatum Chronicles", and watc all you can from Cathy O'Brien, Kay Griggs, Norm Coleman, and read LaRouche...a clear picture emerges that mossad like the cia and isi are just worker bees for the G7 banks.

The underlings are continually deceived with skull and bones classic double cross (S&B are also pawns to the top families-but they really think they are in charge).

So top zionist pigs are continually double crossed like the rest. just look at Ariel Sharon to see how great life is as a New World Order puppet.

But the main reason the MSM is silent is that the NWO still wants the israeli zionists to believe they have power, to be used as scapegoats for other bankster plans.

Some Israeli psychopaths cannot even leave theiir own country, but the Rockefellers and Rothschilds still are free to travel to all their castles and engage in whatever frivolous activities they wish, like "Most Dangerous Game" and "The Rite to Remain Silent".

Still, these Israeli pigs need to be investigated for crimes against humanity like the rest.