PrisonPlanet Forum
April 19, 2014, 09:16:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Obama portray himself as Maitreya?  (Read 5638 times)
jadem

« on: January 08, 2010, 07:57:12 AM »

Maitreya, Barack Obama, And Kenya—What’s The Connection?

Maitreya in 1988

What is the connection between Maitreya, Barack Obama, and Kenya?

Ingrid at Slice of Laodicea posts about a mysterious article that appeared on MarketWatch December 12th:

“Readers, for years I have been telling Christians about Share International and its claims that the ‘World Teacher’, international man of peace, Maitreya, is coming on the scene. I have quoted founder Benjamin Creme, a man I have interviewed, and told you how in recent days, the Presidency of Barack Obama is being heralded as the beginning of a new era of this supposed world teacher. Supposedly, Maitreya made an appearance in Kenya, back in the 80’s.”

Here is an excerpt from the Share International press release:

“For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds. In April 1995 Time magazine devoted an eight-page spread to its cover story on miracles and concluded: ‘People are hungry for signs.’

“Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world — night and day.

“Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later, Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open emergence and — though not yet using the name Maitreya — will be interviewed on a major US television program.”

Stay tuned.

I read an interesting article regarding Maitreya today (12/22/2009) at Contending for Truth. Benjamin Creme says Maitreya’s appearance will be heralded by four UFOs appearing separately in four quadrants of the earth.

I have posted a photograph of Maitreya for context. This photograph has been circulating for quite a while and is probably not the expected Maitreya.

It’s also interesting to note that Share International says the Norway spiral was one of Maitreya’s stars which are supposed to herald his imminent appearance.

http://www.share-international.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

Who is Maitreya?

He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Although the names are different, many believe that they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose personal name is Maitreya (pronounced my-tray-ah).

Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in a world of plenty. Among Maitreya's recommendations will be a shift in social priorities so that adequate food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care become universal rights.

Under Maitreya's inspiration, humanity itself will make the required changes and create a saner and more just world for all.

Maitreya made a miraculous appearance in Nairobi, Kenya on March 11, 1988..

Take a look at this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12841386/Obama-Maitreya-The-Real-Obama

Oh and here's a good one:

jadem

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:59:02 AM »

Just type "Obama Maitreya Appearance Kenya" into any search engine this info is pretty interesting
Triadtropz

Gods army is real..join up..

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 08:05:27 AM »

Obama is an anti-Christ I believe, but he's not the maitraya....the maitrayas some old fool.

one man with courage makes a majority..TJ
jadem

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 08:14:46 AM »

There have been many supposed appearances of Maitreya, but it is said that Obama's mother actually witnessed Maitreya at his random appearance in Kenay in 1988.

Obama said in his biography that he was "down the street and just missed him"
stella

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 08:22:49 AM »

I think that pic of Barry is from 1979 not 1988.  The shirt is a dead giveaway, but it says here it was his senior high school photo:

http://www.barackphoto.com/index.php?menuchoice=photo
jadem

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 08:32:51 AM »

I think that pic of Barry is from 1979 not 1988.  The shirt is a dead giveaway, but it says here it was his senior high school photo:

http://www.barackphoto.com/index.php?menuchoice=photo

Nice find!

ekimdrachir

METATRON ON

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 08:55:15 AM »

Heres so more pics

but I think the evidence points to King Willy

Obama is a president, thats bad enough. Whats more of a puppet than that?

ekimdrachir

METATRON ON

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 08:58:19 AM »

http://www.drjoye.com/research1.html

Don Quixote
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 09:33:48 AM »

Ingrid at Slice of Laodicea posts about a mysterious article that appeared on MarketWatch December 12th:

No such article for 2009.

Was this on Market watch 2008?

SpeakUpFightBack

voxOnox.com

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 10:44:51 AM »

Maitreya, Barack Obama, And Kenya—What’s The Connection?

Maitreya in 1988

What is the connection between Maitreya, Barack Obama, and Kenya?

“Readers, for years I have been telling Christians about Share International and its claims that the ‘World Teacher’, international man of peace, Maitreya, is coming on the scene. I have quoted founder Benjamin Creme, a man I have interviewed, and told you how in recent days, the Presidency of Barack Obama is being heralded as the beginning of a new era of this supposed world teacher. Supposedly, Maitreya made an appearance in Kenya, back in the 80’s.”

Here is an excerpt from the Share International press release:

“For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds. In April 1995 Time magazine devoted an eight-page spread to its cover story on miracles and concluded: ‘People are hungry for signs.’

“Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world — night and day.

“Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later, Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open emergence and — though not yet using the name Maitreya — will be interviewed on a major US television program.”

Stay tuned.

I read an interesting article regarding Maitreya today (12/22/2009) at Contending for Truth. Benjamin Creme says Maitreya’s appearance will be heralded by four UFOs appearing separately in four quadrants of the earth.

I have posted a photograph of Maitreya for context. This photograph has been circulating for quite a while and is probably not the expected Maitreya.

It’s also interesting to note that Share International says the Norway spiral was one of Maitreya’s stars which are supposed to herald his imminent appearance.

http://www.share-international.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

Who is Maitreya?

He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Although the names are different, many believe that they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose personal name is Maitreya (pronounced my-tray-ah).

Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in a world of plenty. Among Maitreya's recommendations will be a shift in social priorities so that adequate food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care become universal rights.

Under Maitreya's inspiration, humanity itself will make the required changes and create a saner and more just world for all.

Maitreya made a miraculous appearance in Nairobi, Kenya on March 11, 1988..

Take a look at this:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12841386/Obama-Maitreya-The-Real-Obama

Oh and here's a good one:

Interesting?!?!?!?!

"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: