PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 02:39:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Naked Body Scanners FAKE PICTURE  (Read 69852 times)
Mr Grinch

« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2010, 05:43:28 PM »

Bermas has now stated that "the pic" is a 3d modeling construct!

This is not good for the cause and calls into question the credibility of AJ, Bermas, and all of us!

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire
Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »

The people around AJ are at fault for not getting this piece of information to the boss.

I know a lot of people were fooled for a while, until we saw flipped (inverted) positives and how they did not match with results from the industry releases. A mistake here is understandable but
the crew MUST alert AJ so he will stop making the same mistake.

BUT ... none of this changes the fact that the machines AS IS will show it all!

And ... what will version 1.01 look like?

davidnay

« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »

The people around AJ are at fault for not getting this piece of information to the boss.

Sounds like plausible deniability to me. I wonder how much research he actually does himself.
squarepusher

« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2010, 06:44:47 PM »

Sounds like plausible deniability to me. I wonder how much research he actually does himself.

Oh well, we've been through all this with the Anti_Illuminati stuff - who Alex has pretty much stated he never wants to have on. These days, I just take the good with the bad - but there's definitely some ego involved and an inability to let people speak out clearly on several issues without talking over them ad-nauseum. Jason fares somewhat better at letting callers speak their mind, but even he today skirted around the issue - basically 'damage control'. It sounds like they are scared to say: "OK, I f**ked up" or "I didn't research it properly before" because that will be ammunition that a guy like Chris Matthews or Psychology Today will use to destroy them in the press.

Even then, this strategy is likely to bite them in the ass someday. At least Paul Watson should have the balls to fess up to a mistake - so someone else doesn't have to take a hit for the team.

I tell you one thing - if Alex would take the time to take that slideshow I just posted from the US Air Force - if he showed the audience that, slide for slide, they would get them to wake the hell up - because then they would realize exactly what losing one's privacy entails. They say that images speak a thousand words - they really do.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=154941.0

At the very least he could include this stuff in his films. AFAIK, he started covering the stuff Anti_Illuminati covers (or only covered in a limited spectrum) up until the release of Endgame - ever since then, it's basically been soft-peddling the basics.

Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!
Viper
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

Perhaps the title should have read something like:

<<ATTENTION AJ STAFF THE SCANNER PIC BEING USED IS NOT REAL>>

Thinking aloud here.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=154635.msg918444#msg918444
iQon

« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2010, 09:47:21 AM »

The basic concept of the fact that these scanner images are shown as negatives, and can be inverted is 100% true.

Total crap. They are not shown as negatives and any software inversion will simply render the same image with different colours - it will not render a full spectrum image as would inversion of a negative of a normal photograph.

The only images for which "inversion trick" works are the faked images.
iQon

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »

Well on the Sunday show Jones continued to push the faked image and the entirely false idea that inverting the images will produce a full spectrum picture.

However, the images have now been removed from infowars and prisonplanet, along with the incorrect story referring to the inversion technique.

It would be a positive thing if Jones admitted this rather than use the MSM technique of hiding mistakes by trying to ignore them and deflect attention. Remember, this is how the MSM lost all its credibility.
kushfiend
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2010, 10:07:51 AM »

Alex probably doesn't realize yet that the images were fake.  I've heard him admit mistakes in the past.

Look the simple fact is he's one of like 3 other radio shows that's trying to get unfiltered truth out to the masses.  He has to talk about topics ranging from Timmy G and bankergate to Climategate to the moral degradation of our society and everything in between.

the simple fact is the scanners to radiate you with microwave beams and produce a nude image of you. 

squarepusher

« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2010, 10:09:07 AM »

Well on the Sunday show Jones continued to push the faked image and the entirely false idea that inverting the images will produce a full spectrum picture.

However, the images have now been removed from infowars and prisonplanet, along with the incorrect story referring to the inversion technique.

It would be a positive thing if Jones admitted this rather than use the MSM technique of hiding mistakes by trying to ignore them and deflect attention. Remember, this is how the MSM lost all its credibility.

I agree with you - but hey, that's how he rolls, and when you speak out against it, some long-standing forum member gets into an argument with you and overall it's a bloody huge waste of time. People seem to tolerate it, and that's why it continues.

Alex promised he would get more focused this year - would that include fessing up to mistakes? It would be a nice newyears initiative.

Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!
squarepusher

« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2010, 10:12:58 AM »

Alex probably doesn't realize yet that the images were fake.  I've heard him admit mistakes in the past.

Look the simple fact is he's one of like 3 other radio shows that's trying to get unfiltered truth out to the masses.  He has to talk about topics ranging from Timmy G and bankergate to Climategate to the moral degradation of our society and everything in between.

the simple fact is the scanners to radiate you with microwave beams and produce a nude image of you.  

That article was simply wrong. Deal with it. All your other points still stand but they distract from the main issue - which is, that the article was false.

Paul Joseph Watson jumped the gun on that one - and it would be nice to hear a simple 'Oh thanks for pointing that out' from Alex instead of 'Look dude - quit your yapping - these things record your naked genitals - who cares whether that picture was  a fake? I appreciate your call - let's move on to the next caller'. Is this his much-vaunted 'You're allowed to disagree and call in and get to the head of the line'? Oh, but I'm sure the fine print says somewhere 'But I'm allowed to cut you off mid-sentence and basically tell you that you need to shut up.'

iQon

« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »

I agree with you - but hey, that's how he rolls, and when you speak out against it, some long-standing forum member gets into an argument with you and overall it's a bloody huge waste of time. People seem to tolerate it, and that's why it continues.

Alex promised he would get more focused this year - would that include fessing up to mistakes? It would be a nice newyears initiative.

Good point about people tolerating it..but on this thread, the usual sycophants are going even furthur by bending over backwards and using disingenuous contortions to justify it.

People aren't doing Jones any favours by constantly trying to cover for his screw-ups.
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2010, 10:32:51 AM »

Actually your last comment is completely false.

The MSM has lost all of its credibility because they consistently push a planetary depopulation and enslavement agenda on behalf of the Bilderberg elites for the past 50 years. We have allowed immesuarable legitimate mistakes by the MSM, but the fact that they are a tool for genocide is how they lost all credibility.

I do not see AJ in the same light at all.

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
20regal

« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2010, 10:40:22 AM »

Folks, the story is still on PP complete with images, this article needs to be removed/corrected WITHOUT DELAY.

"The Sun was low in the sky, and the giant was only the shadow of a dwarf."
iQon

« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2010, 10:54:55 AM »

Folks, the story is still on PP complete with images, this article needs to be removed/corrected WITHOUT DELAY.

You're right, its in the News in Focus section on the right.

If the shoe was on the other foot and that junk article was on CNN, Jones would be having a field day about this.

To be clear, this is an article with a false premise and faked pictures, and it is still on one of Alex's flagship news sites..even the MSM would not continue to expose themselves like this.

I suppose they must enjoy being seen as a bunch of non-credible amateurs.
jofortruth

« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »

I find it almost laughable that you guys would spend all of this time on a NON ISSUE! There are a few here keeping this going for other purposes, and you know who you are.  Roll Eyes

How about spending your time on something that matters, if you want to talk about the scanners.

How about discussing how these machines are a violation of your rights; they don't do what they claim to do; they're a waste of frigging money at a time we are broke and they want more taxes from us, etc etc etc.

Regardless of the picture used, the truth is these scanners SHOW A NAKED BODY AND ARE INAPPROPRIATE AND MORE ABOUT CONTROL AND HUMILIATION THAN CATCHING TERRORISTS (AS WELL AS A MONEYMAKER FOR THOSE PUSHING THEM AND MAKING THEM)! THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING!  Roll Eyes

IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON OR START TALKING ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE WITH THE SCANNERS AND NOT ALL OF THIS GARBAGE!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110
thnkfstpal

« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »

Lets call out the waaaambulance waaaaa!!!

You guys are a bunch of babies. Just forgive the mistake and move on already.

Or better yet let's talk about all the hinge AJ doesn't get wrong and how he woke us up.
squarepusher

« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2010, 11:14:18 AM »

I find it almost laughable that you guys would spend all of this time on a NON ISSUE! There are a few here keeping this going for other purposes, and you know who you are.  Roll Eyes

Are you insinuating I'm among their ranks?

How about spending your time on something that matters, if you want to talk about the scanners.

Would this have to be only about body scanners? If not, go check out the posts I made yesterday - Commander's Predictive Environment, CAESAR III, their ORA tools they're using for datamining your social networks. I think those qualify as 'something that matters', right?

Yet Alex never covers this stuff - and he doesn't want to have a guy like Anti_Illuminati on to inform the public about it.

20regal

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »

Have you people taken leave of your senses ?

The article is a f**king nonsense and it must be corrected.

squarepusher

« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

http://www.infowars.com/inverted-body-scanner-image-shows-naked-body-in-full-living-color/

Brocke
Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
Global Moderator

I am not a number, I am a free man!

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2010, 11:24:02 AM »

Alex probably doesn't realize yet that the images were fake.  I've heard him admit mistakes in the past.

Look the simple fact is he's one of like 3 other radio shows that's trying to get unfiltered truth out to the masses.  He has to talk about topics ranging from Timmy G and bankergate to Climategate to the moral degradation of our society and everything in between.

There are only a handful of images available that depict the results of a millimeter wave backscatter scan and these are of deliberately poor quality. We have yet to see Hi Definition images in ALL of the filter modes the scan machines offer. Alex is probably waiting for an actual image to show before he comments on the fake one.

Here are the only images that are presently available.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley
trailhound

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2010, 11:36:37 AM »

In Watson's defense here was his source sited in the article.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/12/31/pregnancy-body-piercings-genitals/what-can-naked-scanners-really-see.html

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2010, 11:45:45 AM »

This is what the Watsons actually wrote :

We were sent examples of the process by readers and then tested it for ourselves to confirm that simply inverting some of the pictures produced by the body scanners creates a near-perfect replica of a naked body in full color. (SOURCE OF IMAGE).

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
20regal

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »

Yup.
It's not entirely his fault, but I think in the interest of credibility, it still needs to be corrected.

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

I've said my piece and now I'll shut-up.

davidnay

« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2010, 06:14:23 PM »

IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON OR START TALKING ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE WITH THE SCANNERS AND NOT ALL OF THIS GARBAGE!

You're absolutely right. The real issue IS about the scanners. Which is why it's so important that the real issue is not tainted by something that will discredit the messenger and his message.
Anybody who has been paying attention and is not in denial will see that AJ has a history of creating situations that make it easy for MSM and other talking heads to bring into question his integrity or even his sanity. Whether it's something like this current issue, or an issue with him exaggerating or even just some rant that makes him look like a fringe fear mongering lunatic the end result is always the same- Messenger discredited, Message discredited. And when that happens there's always more than enough people ready to make excuses and attack those who point out the issue.
The paranoia level is so high around here that people will now undoubtedly accuse me of being a troll, cointel, or whatever. Try to keep in mind that this is my opinion, and we're in an internet forum where people are suppposed to express their opinions preferably in a civilized manner.
squarepusher

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2010, 07:24:01 PM »

You're absolutely right. The real issue IS about the scanners. Which is why it's so important that the real issue is not tainted by something that will discredit the messenger and his message.
Anybody who has been paying attention and is not in denial will see that AJ has a history of creating situations that make it easy for MSM and other talking heads to bring into question his integrity or even his sanity. Whether it's something like this current issue, or an issue with him exaggerating or even just some rant that makes him look like a fringe fear mongering lunatic the end result is always the same- Messenger discredited, Message discredited. And when that happens there's always more than enough people ready to make excuses and attack those who point out the issue.
The paranoia level is so high around here that people will now undoubtedly accuse me of being a troll, cointel, or whatever. Try to keep in mind that this is my opinion, and we're in an internet forum where people are suppposed to express their opinions preferably in a civilized manner.

I think you're right. Instant knee-jerk reactions of 'oh he's COINTELPRO-an agent-a divider' are really counterproductive.

Viper
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »

We all know it's bad enough with what they got now anyways and all things aside this'll blow over like the camera in the tv tuner thingy fluff.

It was a small paper cut that has since vanished.
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »

This is what the Watsons actually wrote :

We were sent examples of the process by readers and then tested it for ourselves to confirm that simply inverting some of the pictures produced by the body scanners creates a near-perfect replica of a naked body in full color. (SOURCE OF IMAGE).

Lets keep it in perspective.

The original source of the info was one of us - a reader of infowars.
The other source was the german publication called Bild .

The Watsons stated the sources giving credit.
So I don't see anyone trying to mislead anybody.

(At least not at infowars, prison planet, forums etc...)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
lord edward coke

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2010, 01:56:37 PM »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=972_1262283908

"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/
John_Back_From_The_Club_O

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2010, 08:19:21 PM »

The scan images are better than the fake.  I (and others) predicted fakes would pop up so to tell the sheep on both the right and left to fall back asleep the scanners ONLY take images of 'blobs', and can't rip apart your DNA.

They say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friends
Is anybody's guess...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM
ImmortalTRUTH
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2010, 05:30:42 AM »

Alex will probably talk about this on the sunday show..
ImmortalTRUTH
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2010, 05:32:26 AM »

Or maybe later today when they update the websites..
Dig

« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2010, 06:43:16 AM »

There are only a handful of images available that depict the results of a millimeter wave backscatter scan and these are of deliberately poor quality. We have yet to see Hi Definition images in ALL of the filter modes the scan machines offer. Alex is probably waiting for an actual image to show before he comments on the fake one.

Here are the only images that are presently available.

Look at all the weapons on these actors.

Are they really saying that a metal detector would not find these weapons?

Why don't they just show the naked body scan image of a guy with a Bazooka, 100 hand grenades, and a "saw"? I mean who is believing that we need to be targeted with cancer causing radiation, have full identity mapping of our bodies and internals, have possible behaviour assessment/behaviour modification experimental modes initiated, and have demoralizing/degrading agendas to dehumanize us running rampant?

There is not one photo that shows anything other than large weapons that have never been used in a terrorist attack in the US.

This is just King George saying to the commonwealth..."BOW TO ME YOU SLAVE AND HAVE YOUR CHILDREN BOW TO ME TOO"

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
kushfiend
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2010, 07:22:12 AM »

Look at all the weapons on these actors.

Are they really saying that a metal detector would not find these weapons?

Why don't they just show the naked body scan image of a guy with a Bazooka, 100 hand grenades, and a "saw"? I mean who is believing that we need to be targeted with cancer causing radiation, have full identity mapping of our bodies and internals, have possible behaviour assessment/behaviour modification experimental modes initiated, and have demoralizing/degrading agendas to dehumanize us running rampant?

There is not one photo that shows anything other than large weapons that have never been used in a terrorist attack in the US.

This is just King George saying to the commonwealth..."BOW TO ME YOU SLAVE AND HAVE YOUR CHILDREN BOW TO ME TOO"

that's what i've been saying any chance I get!  All the weapons that this stupid blast of radiation scanner finds a normal scanner would beep at anyway!!

it's all soooo stupid!! Honestly, our society's collective intelligence is equal to that of a herd of gazelle, with blindfolds on, with broken legs, and pneumonia!!

why do people want to do this to themselves?  So many are complicit to be scanned, profiled, and filed away!

iks83

« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2010, 09:41:43 AM »

Well back when Bild published an article about the h1n1 vaccine Alex praised the newspaper day in day out "one of Germanys largest papers published yadayada". I just shook my head cause as a German I know that paper is just a tabloid that most of the time fabricates stories, evidence, twisting facts and so on. Sure they ship it out like its toilet paper to every store in the country and thats basicly what it is. So never trust anything thats in that paper even if it supports your view, it probably used fabricated evidence and when it comes out you are totally discredited.
iks83

« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2010, 01:30:20 AM »

I forgot to add... bildblog.de is a blog exposing all the lies, deception and false information in that newspaper... or rather it was that newspaper only... now write about every German paper it seems.
RUserious

« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2010, 11:02:52 AM »

This is for the prisonplanet reporters:

STOP using the picture of the woman as proof of what the scanners can do such as in the following article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-naked-body-scanner-images-of-film-star-printed-circulated.html

It has been PROVEN to be a FAKE, and its continued use discredits you and the whole opposition to the body scanners.  If you can't find a real picture then don't use one.

Look here:

http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/DISINFORMATION-Inverted-Body-Scanner-Image-Shows-Naked-Body-In-Full-Living-Color.html

Dig

« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2010, 11:16:01 AM »

STOP using the picture of the woman as proof of what the scanners can do such as in the following article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-naked-body-scanner-images-of-film-star-printed-circulated.html

It has been PROVEN to be a FAKE, and its continued use discredits you and the whole opposition to the body scanners.  If you can't find a real picture then don't use one.

Look here:

http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/DISINFORMATION-Inverted-Body-Scanner-Image-Shows-Naked-Body-In-Full-Living-Color.html

Dude, you just found out about this?

Wow, raise the alarm! WTF, there are over 100 posts about this already.

lord edward coke

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2010, 01:36:17 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAldBxgRCdY&feature=player_embedded#

The soul purpose to why they have chosen to show the sheep some technology they have, is to let us know that they will find our guns if we hide them. And they won't even have to leave their chair to do so... Ugly times ahead.. Way more ugly than now.. However, we can change that

and

Wow, good find, but scary...

I'm going to install a bunch of old lead vests...

Make a system That shield drivers & pass side and roof lining..
If I have to floor lining as well..

It should block any Harmful Radiation this would cause...

Maybe easier to have a Lead body suit?
Peace
Rulesofethics                    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/
L2Design

GOT GLOCK

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »

yah lead chastity belt ftw  Grin Grin Grin

My american airlines friend didnt even know about these!! GEEEZES

phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »

Look here:

Well now we would get the images only no one keeps a hard copy right?
Yeah, right!

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: