Author Topic: Show your anger by BOYCOTting COCA-COLA  (Read 21081 times)

Offline iQon

Re: Show your anger by BOYCOTting COCA-COLA
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2010, 02:44:15 pm »
Max Kaiser was brilliant on the show as always, I am joining this boycott and asking others I know to do the same.

It was ludicrous nonsense.

He said that not buying coke for a few months would collapse their share price to zero - this is ridiculous and naive - they are a global corp with 3000 products and are not vulnerable to this idiotic scheme.

I re-listened to make sure, and he said that Coke was the only (not the most but the only) company succeptible to a boycott, which is ridiculous in itself, especially when in reality they are among the least succeptible.

He also specifically stated that boycotting an airline would not work..this is utter crap! An (one) airline is extremely vulnerable to boycott - they are in fact uniquely succeptible - so why would Kaiser claim that they are not succeptible at all?

At best, this is dupery from Kaiser for reasons best known to himself.

People can substitute their own common sense for Kaiser's hair-brained ass-hattery if they wish, old habits die hard for sure.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2010, 02:53:31 pm »

He said that not buying coke for a few months would collapse their share price to zero - this is ridiculous and naive - they are a global corp with 3000 products and are not vulnerable to this idiotic scheme.

I re-listened to make sure, and he said that Coke was the only (not the most but the only) company succeptible to a boycott, which is ridiculous in itself, especially when in reality they are among the least succeptible.

He also specifically stated that boycotting an airline would not work..this is utter crap! An (one) airline is extremely vulnerable to boycott - they are in fact uniquely succeptible - so why would Kaiser claim that they are not succeptible at all?

People can substitute their own common sense for Kaiser's hair-brained ass-hattery if they wish, old habits die hard for sure.

Agreed.  It would be impossible to organize a WORLD WIDE boycott against this behemoth.  IMPOSSIBLE. 
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2010, 03:07:18 pm »

Coca Cola is not vulnerable?

THEY ARE 100% VULNERABLE AND ARE DESTROYING HUMANITY WITH ASPERTAME AND CORN SYRUP BY THE TONS.

WTF?

The airlines are destroying themselves and then just receive bailouts.  Coca Cola relies on the ease of use to get their products, it is so easy to easy get yourself a coca cola (or any of their other 3,000 products) almost anywhere in the world.

It actually takes an effort to not drink any of their poison.

But if you love ASPERTAME ECOLI POISONING AND MONSANTO CORN SWEETENER, knock yourself out.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2010, 03:23:25 pm »
Along with boycotting Coke so that it fails, we should send a little piece of paper that says "Coca Cola" on it to the White House.

Lets them know it was not an accidental thing that that company went under.  Will they do a special bailout for Coca Cola?  What will be the excuse if it is known we don't want it.

Love, e

Offline iQon

« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2010, 05:05:28 pm »
Coca Cola is not vulnerable?

THEY ARE 100% VULNERABLE AND ARE DESTROYING HUMANITY WITH ASPERTAME AND CORN SYRUP BY THE TONS.

WTF?

The airlines are destroying themselves and then just receive bailouts.  Coca Cola relies on the ease of use to get their products, it is so easy to easy get yourself a coca cola (or any of their other 3,000 products) almost anywhere in the world.

It actually takes an effort to not drink any of their poison.

But if you love ASPERTAME ECOLI POISONING AND MONSANTO CORN SWEETENER, knock yourself out.

Give up Coke for those reasons (and personal health reasons) rather than in any misguided expectation that such action will do anything at all to their share price, let alone drive it to zero (pull the other one, Max).

I certainly don't drink that crap - any brand, whoever makes it.

Offline veritasamicus

« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2010, 05:26:33 pm »
great idea start with coke and move on and on through each major brand , could this possibly happen , wow .... the english pop chart number one for christmas was hi-jacked with this kind of spirit through a facebook group and they succeeded . social networking sites could easily orchestrate these kind of events as its we the people having our say but alas my friends as with all the rage against the machine i`m afraid i take the defeatest attitude because we are basically screwed silly by these elitest f**ks , stick together ? pah ! not a f**kin chance they`ll divide and conquer us at every turn ............

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2010, 05:28:30 pm »
I dont see why this couldnt happen - apart from those who are too addicted to the stuff to notice or care what its doing to them !

one person can make a difference !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline al0152

« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2010, 07:49:05 am »
A lot of people have that "who cares. We're all gonna die of something some day" approach to it, which is real sad for kids that have no choice but to drink the poison kind.

hardrain, you hit the nail right on target. Unfortunately, my dad is one of them. And to make it even worse, he's obsessed with DIET coke!!! :-[
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline howard

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2010, 09:50:36 am »
i use to ONLY drink coke/dr. pepper, i was able to quit very easily about 4 months ago. i dont know why it was so easy for me, but now my friends are trying to quit aswell. but i guess its harder for them. i just started buying this instead http://www.snapple.com/products#/peach-tea/?id=tea       cost almost the same,taste better, in glass estrogen free bottle, and its all natural snapple!
now im trying to go mostly organic and cut the gmo shit from my diet. now if we get alot more people doing this, boycotting GMO and buying organic. we could possible turn the food market around and eliminate poisons from the store.(wishful thinking) or atleast itll make an impact, and become larger in time.
check out these 2 vids   helped me quit buying garbage out of sheer horror.
http://www.sprword.com/videos/flow/
http://www.hulu.com/watch/67878/the-future-of-food

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2010, 10:34:46 am »
if you look at Coca Cola in a mirror image

apparently it says
No Mohammad, No Allah in Arabic, can any one verify this?

this is a youtube vid of it, a beautiful verse is sung as well  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSFarKaLsJE

is there any Arabic speakers here can verify this?

Gee If I'd have known that I would have bought MORE just to pour down a drain!

Face it Islamism (other than Sufi) is a totally false, deceptive, corrupt and evil bloodthirsty, violent and uncivilized perverse clone-mutation hateful sub-cult of Judeo-Christianity that rightfully deserves and has richly earned the valid criticism, disrepute and disrespect it, for the most part, justly enjoys.

There is no excuse whatsoever for the malignantly evil disrespect and hatefulness which their hateful slave-manuals direct them to show hate and disrespect for all other believers in their false Levitican Amun Priesthood "God-Warlord" as a manner of hypocritically and obviously deliberately not genuinely "worshipping" All Love Itself.

Anyone who believes in (thus also worshipping) a pagan-Levitican Babylonian "mystery-school deity" named Satan is not a monotheist.

Offline molarediere

• New World Ordure
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2010, 10:55:11 am »
Don't look now but we are organized.  Coca Cola Anonymous is 911 truth.  We can now watch the progress via the stock market ticker.
Long live the Keiser

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2010, 11:26:07 am »
Sugars in any form are bad for you.

Boycott COKE boycott sugar!
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline amazon

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2010, 08:57:43 am »
AgentBlueScreen,

Ever read the Koran ?

Interesting that you support the mystics of Islam but not Islam.

What am I missing here?

Don't Buy Coca-Cola !

Offline jkm1864

• I drink Cool-Aid
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2010, 01:13:56 pm »
I remember he was also saying on the AJS that we should destroy Whole Foods because their CEO didn't believe health care was a right.

& I already boycott Coca Cola bc I don't drink sodas :)

Yeah a bunch of Liberals bitched about that one. The f**ked up thing is whole foods pays there people a whole lot more for unskilled labor and provides healthcare to boot... So boycott them if You want but He at least tries to take care of His workers.

Offline Ramrod

« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2010, 12:19:07 pm »
Does the Coca Cola Corp. still own land in Columbia ?  I heard that they still grow cocaine and import it to the U.S.

Offline Calibabe

• Life is too short-Stop bitchin'
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2010, 09:05:12 pm »
I remember he was also saying on the AJS that we should destroy Whole Foods because their CEO didn't believe health care was a right.

& I already boycott Coca Cola bc I don't drink sodas :)

Well I don't mind boycotting a product, but I also have to agree with the CEO of Whole Foods that healthcare is NOT A RIGHT.  Show me in the Constitution where it says so?  Also the CEO of Whole Foods is very generous to his employees.  He pays for their health care, so while he says it is not a governmental right, which is correct, he does the honorable thing and pays for his employees health care. 

Like I said, show me in the Constitution of the United States where it specifies that health care is a given right?  Also don't pull the "living, breathing, document" bullshit either.  The Constitution is not a "living, breathing, document", just like your mortgage, car lease and other credit obligations are.  If you have health insurance is your policy a "living, breathing, document"?  I think not. 

My employer pays for my healthcare as does my husband.  My son who is 19 and still a student, is under my policy as it is a PPO.  I have to pay a small premium for him, but we get vision, dental, RX, etc. 

The people in this country need to stop feeding at the teet of the government.  That is the problem.  The other problem are the politicians who think they can do whatever they want no matter the consequences, even if their constitutents don't want it.  Well there is one way to solve that problem.  Vote the bastards out and I think of any year since I began voting in 1978, this year will be a year to remember when you see a number of big names lose.  That will hopefully be a good sign for the American people.
"It's just time to pay the price, For not listening to advice, And deciding in your youth, On the policy of truth" --Depeche Mode

Offline Kakumei

« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2010, 10:59:41 pm »
Blah. After the throwback Pepsis have left market shelves, I'm going to quit sodas indefinitely.

Not that I drank them much before, but now I won't touch them. Filled with so much hateful poisons, I think I can live without them. Go teas!

Oh yeah, to hell with you Coke!
No one's going to take me alive / The time has come to make things right / You and I must fight for our lives / You and I must fight to survive - Muse, Knights of Cydonia

Devotional Soul

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2010, 12:16:32 am »
Try yerba mate tea with stevia. 

Yerba mate is caffein-like but high in antioxidants.

Stevia is the most alkaline sweetener...it even kills the bacteria that causes tooth decay and also has anti-cancer and dna protective properties and much more.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2010, 12:19:42 am »
Try yerba mate tea with stevia. 

Yerba mate is caffein-like but high in antioxidants.

Stevia is the most alkaline sweetener...it even kills the bacteria that causes tooth decay and also has anti-cancer and dna protective properties and much more.

I love yerba mate!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Devotional Soul

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2010, 12:22:17 am »
I love yerba mate!!

Hey hey, mama, we need to have a cup of tea and talk homeschool sometime!

Offline amazon

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2010, 04:00:26 pm »

Boycott   Coca Cola   !

Offline amazon

« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2010, 04:01:23 pm »

BUMP

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2010, 10:13:10 pm »
I've been doing this for like 10 years.
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Rini200

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2010, 10:31:01 pm »
Is there another alternitives? I can't stand the taste or smell or tea. I am trying to quit drinking it but every time I quit for a few days I get these massive headaches.

Offline amazon

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2010, 10:41:47 am »
I would suggest that you look at sugar as a drug.

It is easier to detox yourself by cutting down gradually.

Say, if you are drinking 10 glasses a day,
cut down to 8 glasses for 5 days
substituting with water.
Then cut down to  6 glasses for 5 days,
then 4 glasses for 5 days, etc.

Caffeine is a drug and headaches from caffeine withdrawal can be painful;
but they are temporary.

It is possible to give up sugar and caffeine.

When doing such a detox, remind yourself each day
that you are making yourself stronger and healthier.
As well as more independent.
This praise will make it easier.

There may not be Coke available in the FEMA camps
or out in the field.

BTW, water is a great substitute.
Worried about fluoride?
Do you really think Coke takes it out of the water used in its recipe ?
I don't think so.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2010, 10:48:16 am »

Boycott   Coca Cola   !

To hell with that, boycott Demoblicans and Republicrats.

http://www.johntreed.com/gasolineprices.html
Energy independence

Politicians and the public are clamoring for energy independence. If you like high energy prices, that would be the way to go. How about everything independence? Let’s only buy clothing made completely in America rather than the Asian-manufactured stuff we have all been buying and wearing for decades. Let’s only buy cars made in America. Ban all imports of wine, high fashion suits, and fruits like bananas. No more rubber-vehicle tires. Use only lumber grown in the U.S., not Canada, to build houses.

Economists are a contentious political lot, but they all agree that Americans and the world are best off with totally free trade. That is, everyone (not just corporate nobles) can buy what they want from whatever country they want. When it comes to oil, we should buy the cheapest from whomever has the cheapest. That is essentially what we are doing and so is everyone else. There is a world market for oil and a world market price for oil. Banning foreign oil and only buying American oil would drive the price through the roof. Banning foreign anything would have the same effect on that product.

We see that in part in ethanol. Ethanol from corn, which we have in the U.S., is not as energy efficient as ethanol made from cane sugar. So why are we making ethanol from corn? Because America can only grow cane sugar in Hawaii, which cannot make enough for both food and fuel. So why don’t we import cane sugar ethanol? Because it would make the Fanjul family less wealthy.

Huh?

The Fanjul brothers are Cuban exiles who left that country when Fidel Castro seized their sugar mills. They now own Flo-Sun, Inc., a vast sugar and real estate conglomerate in the United States and Dominican Republic, comprising the subsidiaries Domino Sugar, Florida Crystals, and other properties. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about their political contributions and the resulting tariffs on importing sugar to the U.S. including in the form of cane-sugar based-ethanol.

"The economic benefits United States sugar producers receive from protective tariffs and price floors have been estimated to be worth approximately $65 million annually to the Fanjul Brothers and their companies.[2]. The brothers were alone responsible for nearly $1 million in soft money donations during the 2000 election cycle. By including the donations of their family members, political action committees, closest advisors and senior executives, this forms one of the largest blocks of contributors of soft and hard money to both the Democratic and Republican parties."

The 2008 book The Logic of Life by Tim Harford says the U.S. sugar cane growers get $300 million per year from the Fanjul tariffs and the sugar beet growers (Fanjuls) make $650 million. That book also puts the annual political contributions from those who want cane sugar tariffs to continue amount to about $3 million per year.

I would expect those protective tariffs are worth considerably more now. In other words, both political parties sold us and our fuel prices out to the Fanjul brothers in return for past and future political contributions. The purchases of Congressmen and Senators have a heck of a return on investment for the U.S. sugar producers: $3,000,000 in contributions per year for $950,000,000 in increased revenue per year.

By the way, this is also why Coca Cola tastes better outside of the U.S. It used to be made with cane sugar here in the U.S. as everywhere else. Because of the Fanjul protection driving up the cost of cane sugar, the American soft drink companies all switched to corn syrup instead of cane sugar. We try to drink Mexican coke in our family. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Fanjuls do as well. When my oldest son went to Europe on his honeymoon last year, he asked me why Coke tasted better there. I told him about the Fanjuls. I have read some stories in the media that corn syrup-derived sugar may be one of the reasons for the obesity epidemic in the U.S. Cane sugar, believe it or not, is better for you healthwise than corn-syrup sugar, but if we drank cane sugar-based soft drinks, the Fanjuls might have to cut back on caviar. Los Angeles Times writer Jerry Hirsch wrote a story on 8/10/08 about consumers recently demanding cane sugar instead of corn syrup in many products including soft drinks.

Offline JIMI

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2010, 10:52:44 am »
Max Keiser has suggested delivering a Bruce Lee style one-inch punch to show displeasure over all the abuses from government and corporations (the global warming lie, bail-out theft etc. etc.) by BOYCOTTING COCA-COLA. Not that the Coca-Cola corporation is any worse than the others, but an easier target - public displeasure would bee clearly shown with a knock-out blow. BOYCOTT COKE!!!

I would NEVER drink cola anyway. So unhealthy & tasted revolting anyway.

I do not drink fizzy pop at all. Rots your teeth.

I only drink water, a bit of milk & the odd beer or glasss of wine.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2010, 11:23:59 am »
If you want to boycott all products containing "glucose/fructose" (corn syrup) in favor of those made with "sugar" as an alternative to boycotting Republicrats and Demoblicans, then you make the Fanjuls much richer, drive up prices and (by that) support the very same perverse political corruption you're "fighting".

Boycotting glucose/fructose products is like poking your eyes out to spite your face.

Offline amazon

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2010, 11:58:24 am »
I am all for boycotting the false left/right paradigm candidates,
whether they be Dem. or Rep..

I support independent candidates.

However, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence,
as cited above by other posters
that aspartame, and corn syrup are poisonous .

Are you suggesting that we continue to use fructose corn syrup products aka poison
just so a Cuban-American family makes less money?

Because that is what it sounds like to me.   

truthfn.com

« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2010, 09:48:11 pm »
CONSIDER BOYCOTING THE OLYMPICS INSTEAD COCA-COLA IS A MAJOR SPONSOR

http://boycott2010org.wordpress.com/

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2010, 07:01:59 am »
I really think the focus should stay on 911 and all the LIES being propagated as truth.

The obesity epidemic and 9/11 have eerie similarities. Both are manufactured crises perpetrated by criminal elements of the government (look at all the politicians, lobbyists, and so-called "food police" in Washington paid off by the Rockefellers, Monsanto, and the corn lobby), and both manufactured crises are being used as pretexts for stripping us of our freedoms (deathcare reform is nothing but a "'Health' PATRIOT Act" being presented as their "solution" to the manufactured health crisis which includes the manufactured obesity epidemic). We need an Obesity/Health Truth Movement and use all the documented international research on HFCS, aspartame, and MSG to expose the fact that obesity, diabetes, and cancer are manufactured crises being used to justify what amounts to a tax on life itself (forcing people to buy health insurance).

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2010, 07:07:25 am »
Thank you so much for posting that list!!

It would figure they own DANNON, I should have known better!!!

I read the ingredients of Activa 'Light' yogurt and it is laced with Aspartame and fructose syrup.  It is not claiming to be diet yet Aspartame is placed into this yogurt.  It is important to READ LABELS!

Yet they pretty much promote it as a "diet" food in their ads. I wonder if Jamie Lee Curtis is aware of the "Aspartame Deception".

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2010, 07:15:13 am »
Agreed.  It would be impossible to organize a WORLD WIDE boycott against this behemoth.  IMPOSSIBLE. 

Sad but true. There will always be a lot of people who say "yeah Coke is bad for you" and then they'll turn around and take their kids to McDonald's and buy each of them a Coke or Diet Coke and poison their kids with either HFCS or aspartame. And there will always be the sheeple who will believe everything the idiot box says and call you a kook for saying/believing HFCS and aspartame are bad for you.

I'm an "obesity troofer"...and I wear that label PROUDLY.

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2010, 02:11:58 pm »
Not to mention that besides destroying kidney function, heart function, and hampering a number of other organs, high fructose corn syrup also contains mercury: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/26/AR2009012601831.html
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Offline Swede1

« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2010, 12:58:03 am »
Can someone tell me if there is anything wrong with campbells chicken noodle soup?

Offline RastaFariWasRight

« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2010, 01:20:50 am »
Im surprised that anyone in here drinks coke as it is?

I worked for coca cola before, and you dont want to touch ANYTHING that comes from them, from the soda to the energy drinks, to the vitamin water to the fluoride filled tap water Dasani, its ALL crap, loaded with more chemicals than you'd even Imagen on the ingredients lists....

I can assure that major franchise owners of companies like Coca Cola (especially), are on board with the elitists depopulation program.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance- Albert Einstein.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2010, 01:35:16 am »
By the way...

http://films.nfb.ca/the-coca-cola-case/
THE COCA-COLA CASE - A DOCUMENTARY FILM ABOUT COKE AND LABOUR RIGHTS IN THE BOTTLING PLANTS.

You'll never look at a can of Coke the same way after seeing this documentary film.

Directors German Gutierrez and Carmen Garcia present a searing indictment of the Coca-Cola empire and its alleged kidnapping, torture and murder of union leaders trying to improve working conditions in Colombia, Guatemala and Turkey. The filmmakers follow labour rights lawyers Daniel Kovalik and Terry Collingsworth and an activist for the Stop Killer-Coke! Campaign, Ray Rogers, as they attempt to hold the giant U.S. multinational beverage company accountable in this legal and human rights battle.

the coca-cola case - film tour
http://www.cinemapolitica.org/the-coca-cola-case

The Coca-Cola Case - A documentary film about Coke and labour rights in the bottling plants.

In January, February and March of 2010 the National Film Board of Canada (NFB) and Cinema Politica are teaming up to organize a tour of the documentary THE COCA-COLA CASE, a film about the legal case against Coca-Cola and their operations in Colombia. Below are the tour dates, the film's synopsis, trailer and other information.

***UPDATE***On January 11, 2010, lawyers representing Coca-Cola sent Cinema Politica a letter implying that by showing THE COCA COLA CASE throughout our network we were violating the law. As far as we have been told, this is not the case, and we are continuing with our plans to screen this critical and controversial documentary throughout our network. For more on the legal letter, check out the media links at the bottom of this page.

http://www.cinemapolitica.org/the-coca-cola-case

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2010, 01:47:26 am »
Hey hey, mama, we need to have a cup of tea and talk homeschool sometime!

Geez, sorry for responding so late--anytime!   :-[
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Hilary

« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2010, 12:15:06 am »
  I do not drink soda.  I drink herbal tea I grow myself and RO water.  I am trying to eliminate all processed food from my diet.  I hope to can enough this summer to carry me through the winter.  If you really must drink some form of soda, try making it yourself.  You can use dry ice to make it carbonated.  I made root beer before and it was pretty good.