Author Topic: you don't send gomer pyle to carry out a mission  (Read 7073 times)

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
you don't send gomer pyle to carry out a mission
« on: December 28, 2009, 07:17:37 pm »
if I am a terrorist, I do not send some halfwit to carry out a mission. the person I send is going to succeed. This Nigerian can't get the bomb to go off without being noticed? I mean, come on. What a f**king reject if this is a true story. He needs to go back to Terrorist pre-school and start all over again. I am so jaded now, that I am 50/50 on whether this whole Detroit event is concocted for the masses. It is sickening to even half to think like this. However-

The H1N1 keeps the little guy psychologically paranoid, yet, not paralyzed. Aren't we all supposed to be dead at this point from H1N1? The news really pushed this story... HARD. Where is all the H1N1 death and casualties. Don't you know I lost sleep debating on whether or not to get the government love injection H1N1 serum? People should be dropping like flies... what's up CDC? Where's the accountability for stirring public paranoia?

Now if/when 9/11 part II happens, the Obama administration can say, look, we got this ass clown in Detroit and the other one, but, golly gee, gosh darn it, the BIG ONE that caused massive casualties slipped through. AW SHUCKS! and it will be forgiven immediately. No one will be willing to pin it on Obama coz this shit right here has been going on awhile. Most people are ready to move on and just want to go on with their lives, but it ain't gonna happen. More FALSE FLAGS are on the way. Big Ones. and your freedom, the constitution and your rights are all primed to get ass-raped while the politicians and the fed drive the dollar into the ground while you sit there with a dumbfounded look on your face and when your 401K ain't worth cashing against the peso, the superior currency to the American dollar, don't say you never read this post. 

AGAINST ALL ENEMIES. FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

Offline hyperqube

Re: you don't send gomer pyle to carry out a mission
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 07:22:43 pm »
this would be nigerian terrorist couldn't be any more goofus than richard reid the shoe bomber.

luckee1

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:46:11 pm »
if I am a terrorist, I do not send some halfwit to carry out a mission. the person I send is going to succeed. This Nigerian can't get the bomb to go off without being noticed? I mean, come on. What a f**king reject if this is a true story. He needs to go back to Terrorist pre-school and start all over again.
 :D :D
I am so jaded now, that I am 50/50 on whether this whole Detroit event is concocted for the masses. It is sickening to even half to think like this. However-

The H1N1 keeps the little guy psychologically paranoid, yet, not paralyzed. Aren't we all supposed to be dead at this point from H1N1? The news really pushed this story... HARD. Where is all the H1N1 death and casualties. Don't you know I lost sleep debating on whether or not to get the government love injection H1N1 serum? People should be dropping like flies... what's up CDC? Where's the accountability for stirring public paranoia?

Now if/when 9/11 part II happens, the Obama administration can say, look, we got this ass clown in Detroit and the other one, but, golly gee, gosh darn it, the BIG ONE that caused massive casualties slipped through. AW SHUCKS! and it will be forgiven immediately. No one will be willing to pin it on Obama coz this shit right here has been going on awhile. Most people are ready to move on and just want to go on with their lives, but it ain't gonna happen. More FALSE FLAGS are on the way. Big Ones. and your freedom, the constitution and your rights are all primed to get ass-raped while the politicians and the fed drive the dollar into the ground while you sit there with a dumbfounded look on your face and when your 401K ain't worth cashing against the peso, the superior currency to the American dollar, don't say you never read this post. 
+1  Tell the people.

Offline maim

• NewWorldOrderNWO
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 07:53:42 pm »
i doubt the intent was for him to suceed.  he just had to try, that was enuf to pass the new security measures.

Offline 911harleyguy

• We can't all be Bush's, but we can all be Patriots
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 05:23:43 pm »
you sir, are correct. front headline on drudgereport is pic of a guy being x rayed full body scan. and the sheep go BAA!
AGAINST ALL ENEMIES. FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y