Author Topic: People Dying of "Flu Like Symptoms" Brittany Murphy' my friends brother..  (Read 6312 times)

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
]Yahoo is saying that Brittany Murphy had flu like symptoms the day before she died, my good friends brother died as well the day before he had flu like symptoms, he was in good shape. what do you think is happening?

I got the swine flu shot because of obligations i feel fine Ive gotten a bunch of shots in my lifetime
George Mason: "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." (3 Elliot, Debates at 380)
George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed." (Jan 14 1790, Boston Independent Chronicle.)
Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (T. Jefferson papers

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: People Dying of "Flu Like Symptoms" Brittany Murphy' my friends brother..
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 10:43:58 am »
They'll probably say she died of Swine Flue to scare people into taking the shot.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

sociostudent

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 11:22:18 am »
Brittany Murphy was thrown into the nwo meatgrinder since the day she stepped onto the set of Clueless. The only reason she was married to that Simon dude was so that he could stay in the country, she had symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure several weeks ago, and her husband tried to say it was an "asthma attack".

She was anorexic in a big way, even if the flu DID get her, she was probably just too weak to fight it.

Bottom line to all the women out there: Even if you're trying like hell to be a "movie star"/"barbie doll" cutout type, don't ever let it make you quit eating or stop taking care of yourself, or you'll follow the same path that Karen Carpenter did.

P.S.--Chris has never gotten a flu vaccine and has never contracted the flu, or even so much as a cold. Put 2 and 2 together, and see what your deductive reasoning comes up with. The one time in the last 5 years I got a flu shot ("mandatory" since I worked at a pharmacy at the time), I got the damned flu (more deductive reasoning required on that one.)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20332146,00.html
INSIDE STORY: Brittany Murphy's 'Inner Demons'

By Kristen Mascia

Monday December 21, 2009 10:30 AM EST

Brittany Murphy

Michael Bezjian/WireImage

Brittany Murphy came to Hollywood as a teenager full of talent and promise – but struggled to reach her full potential over her 18-year career, sources tell PEOPLE, due to a set of "inner demons" that included troubling body image issues.

"She was drastically different when she entered the business," a friend tells PEOPLE "Full of life, determined. But over the past few years, [she went] downhill. There was always something off, something in the way. She had a lot of inner demons."

Two weeks before Murphy's sudden Dec. 20 death at age 32, her frail form raised eyebrows at the Tt Collection Pop-up Party in Los Angeles Dec. 3, resurrecting eating disorder and drug abuse rumors that have shadowed the actress for years.

In 2002, after Murphy revealed a radically slimmed-down silhouette in the film Spun – a departure from the rounder figure that fans remembered from her breakout 1994 film, Clueless – tabloids linked her weight loss to cocaine.

Dismissed Disorder Claims
Three years later, she attempted to set the record straight: "I have never tried it in my entire life," she insisted to Jane magazine. "I've never even seen it … It couldn't be further from the truth."

The same year, while promoting Sin City, she fought back against reports saying she had an eating disorder.

"I'm the same size I was in Clueless; it's just that the weight in your face changes as you grow and get older," she said. "This is my body. I'm proud of it … I'm healthy."

Yet friends tell a different story.

Self-Image Issues
"She had insane self-image issues," one says. "Her weight, her hair, her clothes, her skin, her teeth, everything. She was always so self-conscious."

Adds another: "A lot of her problems were due to poor self image. She wore extraordinary amounts of makeup, tons of fake eyelashes, got her teeth capped, dyed her hair blonde, lost weight – she wanted to be a beauty. She didn't want to be the fat girl from Clueless. She didn't eat a lot. She would drink copious amounts of coffee."

Clueless director Amy Heckerling believes Murphy's body image problems may have originated on that set.

"She seemed to go through a change on Clueless," Heckerling told an entertainment blog Sunday. "Maybe she felt like she was not the, like, skinny, pretty girl, you know? And then the next few movies she was, you know, thinner, blonde … going out with Eminem and Ashton Kutcher."

A Strong Mother-Daughter Bond
Friends say Murphy found comfort in her mother, Sharon, with whom she was "intensely close," says one. "She and her mom lived together for years. Everyone thought it was a bit odd, but her mom was her soulmate, her guardian, her best friend. They loved each other so much, despite their differences sometimes. Her mom was her angel."

"We're extremely close, extraordinarily close," Murphy told PEOPLE in 2004 of her mother, who survived a battle with breast cancer. "To say 'best friends' would be to diminish our relationship."

But Sharon also felt the pressure on Brittany to look the part of a star. "She was obsessed with her looking slim," says the source. "She'd say, 'I don't like that wardrobe on her.' "

A Secret Wedding
Her husband, Simon Monjack, was the other great love of Murphy's life.
After a brief relationship with her Just Married costar Kutcher and engagements to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz and crewman Joe Macaluso, in 2007 Murphy married the British screenwriter (The White Hotel) in a small Jewish ceremony at their L.A. home after just four months of dating.

That June, when tabloid reports surfaced alleging Monjack was a "shady" businessman facing major debts – and that he and Murphy had married quickly to help him avoid deportation due to an expired visa – both Monjack and Murphy vehemently denied them, telling In Touch Weekly they were "preposterous lies. Everything was just so fabricated and hurtful."

Despite their quick road to the altar, their relationship seemed to be working. At the Dec. 3 Tt event, Murphy giddily spoke of wanting a first child in the New Year.

Friends, however, remained unconvinced. "Not many around her were fans of [Monjack]," says a source. "She wanted to find someone to share her heart with so badly. They thought it was all a bit forced, but you couldn't help but see her joy and devotion. She really wanted it to work."

Through the ups and downs of her love life, Murphy often exhibited strange behavior on the job.

Brittany Murphy and husband Simon Monjack

Mark Sullivan / WireImage

Trouble on the Set
"She was unfocused and never knew her lines," says a source who observed Murphy on one set a few years ago. "She wouldn't do the same take, the same way, twice … There were accusations of drug use. She and her mom said they weren't true. Brittany said 'Everyone was saying I'm doing drugs and I'm not.' "

An insider on her recent indie thriller Something Wicked told entertainment site The Wrap that Murphy "was barely there … She'd go in and out of consciousness in the middle of takes."

She was replaced by other actresses for two parts recently: Disney's animated Tinkerbell film and the thriller The Caller, which Murphy had been shooting in Puerto Rico until late last month. Monjack was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after their flight home from Puerto Rico. Murphy reportedly told emergency responder she thought he was suffering from an asthma attack, said news reports.

As her loved ones now struggle to cope with her death, friends mourn the tragic loss of someone who always dreamed of stardom, but never felt her talent was enough.

"She had big dreams," says one source. But "she always wanted to be something she wasn't."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 11:35:43 am »
The one time in the last 5 years I got a flu shot ("mandatory" since I worked at a pharmacy at the time), I got the damned flu (more deductive reasoning required on that one.)

Last time I got the flu---1993

Last time I got a flu jab---1993

Offline disciplecore

• Perfection Nevada
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 12:36:58 pm »
wow great info thanks yea ive gotten the swine flu i think while traveling from coast to coast i had a 104 temp and then got two flu shots including the h1n1 because im in the military but i didnt contract anything, its mandatory. ive gotten a lot of shots in my career a lot i didnt even know what i was getting 
George Mason: "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." (3 Elliot, Debates at 380)
George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed." (Jan 14 1790, Boston Independent Chronicle.)
Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (T. Jefferson papers

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 12:40:53 pm »
   She had the most beautiful big brown eyes. I just hope the tabloids dont start assuming like im not . RIP lou-ann.
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?

sociostudent

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 02:09:06 pm »
Brittany Murphy Battled Flu-Like Symptoms Before Death
By Mike Fleeman and Ken Lee

Monday December 21, 2009 01:50 PM EST

Brittany Murphy had taken prescription medication and was experiencing flu-like symptoms before her death, and her mother reported the actress also had suffered from diabetes, a coroner spokesman tells PEOPLE.
(In the United States studies suggest up to 25% of all females with diabetes – a prevalence of 2-6 times higher in women with diabetes than in the general population – have an eating disorder.  The findings from a study by Flinders Medical Centre in Adelaide, also showed children in Australia with diabetes were markedly affected by disordered eating behavior)

An autopsy on the Clueless star, who died Sunday at age 32, was underway Monday. A toxicology test for the presence of drugs and alcohol also will be conducted.

Murphy apparently collapsed in her bathroom but it was unclear whether she was found by her mother or husband, according to L.A. Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter.

"The family said that she felt ill for a few days prior with flu-like symptoms and that she had vomited," said Winter. "She was taking prescription medication, but I can't confirm what types or quantities. We're in the process of interviewing her doctor to find out her past medical history."

Authorities recovered prescription medications from her Los Angeles home. No illegal drugs were found. Winter said there was no indication "at this time" that she abused drugs.

"She appeared to be healthy," he said. "She's a small woman, though."

In addition to the flu-like symptoms recently, "Her mother reported to the hospital that she had some history of diabetes," said Winter, "but we haven't been able to confirm that or not, or to what level it was."

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where Murphy was pronounced dead, reported her death as "a possible heart attack," added Winter, but that has not yet been officially determined.

(Diabetes and heart attacks are two things that stand out as eating disorders take their toll...: Blood Sugar Level Disruptions-

Low Blood Sugar- can indicate problems with the liver or kidneys and can lead to neurological and mental deterioration.

Elevated Blood Sugar- can lead to diabetes, liver and kidney shut down, circulatory and immune system problems.
Death- caused by any of the following or any combination of the following: heart attack or heart failure...)

Offline scoffer

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 02:26:37 pm »
]Yahoo is saying that Brittany Murphy had flu like symptoms the day before she died, my good friends brother died as well the day before he had flu like symptoms, he was in good shape. what do you think is happening?

I got the swine flu shot because of obligations i feel fine Ive gotten a bunch of shots in my lifetime

I think that if your good friends brother died the day before he had flu like symptoms, then he never actually had flu like symptoms.

sociostudent

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 02:37:27 pm »
I think that if your good friends brother died the day before he had flu like symptoms, then he never actually had flu like symptoms.

I think the OP doesn't know how to use punctuation.  ::)

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 02:53:55 pm »
Big Pharma kills yet another celebrity: Brittany Murphy on multiple prescriptions at time of death
Article: http://www.naturalnews.com/027781_Brittany_Murphy_drugs.html
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

sociostudent

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 03:36:01 pm »
Big Pharma kills yet another celebrity: Brittany Murphy on multiple prescriptions at time of death

(NaturalNews) It's not normal to die at age 32 of a heart attack. To make that happen, you normally have to be taking chemical substances of some kind, either recreational drugs or prescription drugs. Actress Brittany Murphy, who died this last weekend from a heart attack, was reportedly taking prescription drugs to treat the symptoms of the flu (not to actually treat the flu itself, mind you, just the symptoms of the flu). She was found collapsed in her shower after her heart gave out.

If prescription drugs are the cause, this would be just the latest celebrity death caused by pharmaceuticals. Other celebrity deaths recently caused by pharmaceuticals include:

• Heath Ledger
http://www.naturalnews.com/022602_d...

• Patrick Swayze
http://www.naturalnews.com/027030_c...

• Bernie Mac
http://www.naturalnews.com/023817_B...

• Michael Jackson
http://www.naturalnews.com/026517_M...

• Farrah Fawcett
http://www.naturalnews.com/026511_c...

And from the realm of politics and the media, the following celebrities have also been killed by pharmaceuticals:

• Tony Snow
http://www.naturalnews.com/023626_c...

• Tim Russert
http://www.naturalnews.com/023434.html

• Peter Jennings

If you add it all up and include all the non-celebrities killed by Big Pharma, these dangerous prescription medications are racking up a body count that makes terrorists look like amateurs.

Pharmaceutical industry is a giant fraud
The pharmaceutical industry, as operated today, is based almost entirely on scientific fraud, bribery of doctors, misleading advertising and corrupt regulatory agencies like the FDA. Most prescription medications simply don't help most people. They only mask symptoms while ignoring the underlying causes of disease.

Nearly all pharmaceuticals are sold with the Big Lie... the implied (but false) promise that "These drugs will make you healthier." That's why drug ads always show happy, healthy people popping their pills. (Well, technically they never even show them popping the pills. They just show them doing yoga, hiking in the woods, or whatever looks good.)

I can't think of a single pharmaceutical that actually makes you healthier. Almost universally, prescription medications cause long-term damage to the heart, liver, kidneys and nervous system. Over time, they erode your health, accelerate your apparent aging and promote chronic degenerative disease.

(I personally believe that it was a combo of the bodily damage caused by Murphy's eating disorder + the drugs the docs put her on that killed her, but to say it's just one or the other is a disservice to the public--both factors are equally dangerous and neither alone would usually kill a person.)

Offline thefreedomwriter

• Headline News Examiner
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 03:49:32 pm »
They've official announce "natural causes" as the reason for death.  Nothing natural about a 30 year-old dying for no reason. 

But chew on this...

Tamiflu (#1  drug used to treat flu-like symptoms)
http://www.gene.com/gene/products/information/tamiflu/pdf/pi.pdf

pg 15
Side effects in clinical trials:
Cardiac: Arrhythmia
Metabolic: Aggravation of Diabetes (mother said she is a diabetic)
Arrhythmia:  Some arrhythmias are life-threatening medical emergencies that can result in cardiac arrest and sudden death. Others cause symptoms such as an abnormal awareness of heart beat (palpitations), and may be merely annoying. Still others may not be associated with any symptoms at all, but may predispose the patient to potentially life threatening stroke or embolism.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 06:14:08 pm »
  She had the most beautiful big brown eyes. I just hope the tabloids dont start assuming like im not . RIP lou-ann.

Manger babies for ftw.
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

sociostudent

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 10:04:44 pm »
WTF? WHY DID HER HUSBAND TRY TO REVIVE HER BY PUTTING HER IN THE SHOWER? AND WHY IS HE OPPOSED TO AN AUTOPSY?

Staggering amount of prescription drugs found in Brittany Murphy's bedroom: report

BY George Rush In New York and Nancy Dillon In Los Angeles
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Originally Published:Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 12:30 AM
Updated: Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 1:49 AM

A staggering trove of powerful prescription medications was recovered from Brittany Murphy's bedroom after her untimely death, investigative notes obtained by TMZ.com reveal.

The notes from a Los Angeles County coroner investigator say Murphy, 32, had been complaining of shortness of breath and severe abdominal pain for seven to 10 days before she went to the bathroom about 7:30 a.m. Sunday and collapsed.

Her mother found her on the floor a half-hour later, according to the notes, and Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, attempted to revive her by placing her in the shower.

"Large amounts" of prescription medications were found on Murphy's nightstand, and the coroner also found "numerous empty" bottles of prescriptions written to Murphy, her mom, Monjack and unidentified third-party names, the notes said, according to TMZ.

The drugs included the anti-seizure medication Topamax, anti-anxiety medications Klonopin and Ativan, pain relievers Vicoprofen and hydrocodone, depression medication Fluoxetine and hypertension medication Propranolol, TMZ reported.

The shocking report follows an interview Monjack, 39, gave to Access Hollywood in which he hit back at suggestions that he was a bad influence on the "Clueless" star.

"My world was destroyed yesterday," Monjack said.

He said his wife's mother found the body in the bathroom.

"Her mom screamed for me and I ran. Then called 911,"
he told the celebrity outlet.

Coroner spokesman Capt. John Kades told the Daily News that investigators booked the medications into evidence.

He said Monday's autopsy found no obvious cause of death and that a final determination may take up to two months. .

Murphy's estranged dad, Angelo Bertolotti, demanded a full probe.

"It just astounds me that she's dead," he told The News. "She was just so bubbly, even as a little girl. I don't recall her ever having any health problems."

"She got married and everything seemed to go downhill," said Bertolotti.

A friend of the star echoed persistent rumors that Monjack - who reportedly opposed the autopsy - was a poor match for the saucer-eyed starlet.

"When Brittany married Simon, she cut off communication with a number of people who cherished her," the pal told The News. "She lived in denial about him."

"I don't know why anyone would think that," Monjack shot back in the Access Hollywood interview posted online. "She found love. We found love."

In an eerie last interview, Murphy said this month that she had concerns about her frail frame. "I am a bit thinner now than what I would like to be," she told Fox News.

Denying rumors of drug use and eating disorders, she told Access Hollywood at the same press event: "As far as having a New Year's resolution, I'd love to have a child next year."

Offline planetp

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 01:44:18 am »
Brittany Murphy and Paul Oakenfold: Faster Kill Pussycat (#1 Hit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypioNVOm1GI

Britanny with David Letterman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O_nxivQJf8

Why is it cooler to go to a doctor and pay for overpriced meds, than to eat healthy?

Coroner Report

According to the notes, the medications included Topamax (anti-seizure meds also to prevent migraines), Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory), Fluoxetine (depression med), Klonopin (anxiety med), Carbamazepine (treats Diabetic symptoms and is also a bipolar med), Ativan (anxiety med), Vicoprofen (pain reliever), Propranolol (hypertension, used to prevent heart attacks), Biaxin (antibiotic), Hydrocodone (pain med) and miscellaneous vitamins.

Flu kills 30,000 per year in USA, elderly or weak. Did she get a flu vaccine? What about her husband or mom? Doctors kill 2-million per year in USA.

"The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. Using Leape's 1997 medical and drug error rate would add another 216,000 deaths, for a total of 999,936 deaths annually. Our estimated 10-year total of 7.8 million iatrogenic* deaths is more than all the casualties from all the wars fought by the US throughout its entire history. Our considerably higher figure is equivalent to six jumbo jets are falling out of the sky each day."
—Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; Dorothy Smith, PhD, Death by Medicine, March 2004 (plus 1-Million annual aborticides in USA)

Type 2 diabetes + meds + dehydration + malnutrition = heart failure. Malnutrition by sweat kills 200,000 healthy athletes in USA every year.

"The Centers for Disease Control says that 100,000 young athletes between the ages of 13 and 30 drop dead every year, either during exercise, during a sporting event or immediately after. Or twice that."
-Dr Joel Wallach ND DVM, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, 1991 Nobel Prize Nominee - Medicine
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9000052717197218681
http://firstamendmentradio.com http://www.wallachonline.com Dead Doctors Don't Lie
http://www.deaddoctors.com 46 MILLION copies sold

Refusing an autopsy is normal for jews and muslims. Plus it prevents open casket funeral.

Guide to Jewish Funeral Practice

3. When Death Occurs

3.1 Time of Funeral/Burial - Jewish law requires that burial take place as soon as possible, preferably within 24 hours of death. Burial may be delayed for legal reasons; to transport the deceased; if close relatives must travel long distances to be present at the funeral/burial; or to avoid burial on Shabbat or another holy day. It should not be delayed longer than necessary. Special cases such as death by accident or suicide, or death of children less than 30 days of age should be referred to the Rabbi for guidance. It is inappropriate to make arrangements on Shabbat itself.

4. Aninut - Time Between Death and Burial

4.1 Autopsies and organ donation - The practice of routine autopsies is contrary to Jewish law, since autopsies are viewed as a desecration of the body. In most cases, when an autopsy is recommended, the family can refuse. In cases where the law requires an autopsy, it should be carried out under the supervision of a Rabbi who is familiar with the procedures. Organ donation may be viewed as an example of K'vod Ha-met (respect for the deceased) which brings healing to the living. Thus, willing certain organs or tissues is permissible and can be considered a mitzvah. The Rabbi should be consulted in all cases.

4.2 Embalming - According to Jewish tradition, embalming and the use of cosmetics on the deceased are not permitted. Embalming is not permitted unless required by civil law.

4.3 Cremation - Cremation is against Jewish tradition and the family of the deceased should be so advised by the Rabbi. Should a family ignore a Rabbi's advice against cremation, the Rabbi may still choose to officiate in the funeral parlor before the body is cremated. Ashes should be interred in a Jewish cemetery, but the interment should be private without the presence of a Rabbi.

http://www.uscj.org/guide_to_jewish_fune6211.html

Demons got her. But someday something will get all of us.

sociostudent

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 03:25:26 pm »

(I personally believe that it was a combo of the bodily damage caused by Murphy's eating disorder + the drugs the docs put her on that killed her, but to say it's just one or the other is a disservice to the public--both factors are equally dangerous and neither alone would usually kill a person.)

Well, I was kinda right--she had multiple prescription drugs in her system, but apparently never saw a doc. So the MSM, instead of focusing on the fact that it was her eating disorder which caused her anemia, or that the vicoprofen she was taking shouldn't have been taken with the fluid in her lungs because opioids depress the respiratory system and likely caused her death ("the drugs killed her" would suffice), they're saying that people need to go get MORE DRUGS.

Coroner: Brittany Murphy's Death Was Preventable
By Ken Lee

Update Thursday February 04, 2010 02:45 PM EST Originally posted Thursday February 04, 2010 02:05 PM EST

Brittany Murphy could still be alive today had she seen a doctor sooner, a Los Angeles coroner official says.

"This death could've been preventable," Assistant Chief Ed Winter tells PEOPLE. "Murphy was planning on seeing a doctor, but she unfortunately passed away before she did. This was a case of a person with pneumonia who was anemic (having a low blood count) who was taking medication when she should've been getting medical treatment."

Winter confirms that no illegal drugs were found in the actress's system: "It was only prescription and over-the-counter meds," he said.

In an interview with PEOPLE last month Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack maintained that his wife had visited a doctor. "I took very good care of my wife … She was on an antibiotic and she was taking cough medicine and doing all the right things," he said.

Winter tells PEOPLE that Murphy "had been sick for several days, and the last time she saw a doctor was awhile ago."

He added, "Her husband and mom had been sick for a few days, and they were getting over it when [Murphy] got it."

Regarding concern from Murphy's friends that Monjack should be investigated, Winter said: "He was never considered a suspect. No one's criminally liable here because this has been ruled an accident."