Breakthrough Discovery!? 911 Hijackers In Cockpit Of Planes Before Takeoff??

Author Topic: Breakthrough Discovery!? 911 Hijackers In Cockpit Of Planes Before Takeoff??  (Read 23737 times)

Offline thegarkoblog

• Garkopedia
thoughts on this aspect of Gov Ventura's show last nite?
is this a huge breakthrough?
what can we do to carry it forward?
besides getting last night's show on DVD and distributing it!
COMING SOON!
SOLUTIONISM
http://2thenthpower.com

Offline menace

the show would be a lot better with out the distorted music.

Mike Philbin

Ballone's Ballony?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »
for me, this Michael Ballone's testimony fell apart when he (in part 3 / 4) he SUDDENLY couldn't deliver his KEY WITNESSES who'd SPOKEN TO THE TWO PLANES on the day and would give details about the 'hi-jackers being in the cockpit'.

:(

hmm...... 

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.

If the terrorists were in the cockpit's before take-off then they were participating in the war game exercises that went live. That would explain alot like how something could be attached to the belly of the planes before take off.

I believe the cart guy from ground zero cuz he would be friends with the other cart drivers and they would see alot in that position.They can find the black box in the middle of the ocean, they cant find 4 that were in downtown Manhattan.  If they did not find the black boxes then there were no planes.
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!

If the terrorists were in the cockpit's before take-off then they were participating in the war game exercises that went live.

And if they were to participate in a "war game"... preparations for that war game could lead back to their training at U.S. military bases... and that SCREAMS foreknowledge of 9/11
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!

If the terrorists were in the cockpit's before take-off then they were participating in the war game exercises that went live.
That would explain alot like how something could be attached to the belly of the planes before take off.

I believe the cart guy from ground zero cuz he would be friends with the other cart drivers and they would see alot in that position.They can find the black box in the middle of the ocean, they cant find 4 that were in downtown Manhattan.  If they did not find the black boxes then there were no planes.

You can't make that assumption with no evidence. How do you make that connection? How do you know these people that are claimed to be in the cockpit before take off were terrorists? Who said they were terrorists?

Got to be careful with generalized assumptions because people tend to not read everything and end up taking people's baseless assumptions for fact.

The fact is all that guy did was make a claim that somebody else saw or heard something. That's it. Till proof is offered up, it's just words that need verifying.

I agree those boxes should have been located within hours due to their beacons that send out a signal. 4 boxes from two aircraft in the same crash site that covers no more than maybe 4 square city blocks just disappear? Uh, I'm not buying that. I beleive that at least one of the boxes was recovered. History of crash sites say odds are nearly impossible they weren't found.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Kant

It was a good show and I admire the fortitude of Ventura. I doubt that anyone was in the cockpit, I suspect that the planes were flown by remote control.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a
foreign enemy.
James Madison

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet
It was a good show and I admire the fortitude of Ventura. I doubt that anyone was in the cockpit, I suspect that the planes were flown by remote control.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a
foreign enemy.
James Madison

welcome Kant!!

Offline spartan117

foreign enemy.
James Madison

Of course the planes were flown by remote control but anything that we think of is speculation but there very well might have been other planes and the planes that were hijacked might not have been hijacked by arabs or might have been part of wargames.  No matter what though whether those planes were the ones that crashed into the buildings or not they were most definitely remote controlled.

Offline Kant

welcome Kant!!

Thanks! The point I am making is it is irrevelant whether hijackers were in the cockpit the planes were controlled by remote. I personally do not think there was any one on board any of the planes that crashed that day.

It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere.   
Voltaire

Offline Shorebreak

Let's speculate on how they could be in cockpits before take-off. Here's my guess:

Passengers and hijackers enter jetway together for departure. At end of jetway, passengers turn one way for supposed flight, while hijackers (who don't know the real nature of their mission) turn the other way for the actual aircraft, and head straight to the cockpits.

The passengers are diverted to aircraft that aren't scheduled for passenger flights. Their flight plans are filed to send planes out for maintenance or to meet other schedule needs from other locations. They are in the air when the no-fly order goes out and they all divert to the same location. Passengers are removed and disposed of. The planes do not taxi to terminals because they are not scheduled as passenger flights, so nobody wonders why they taxi to a different location when landing.

In the meantime, the hijackers were the only ones to show up on the actual airplanes that were used in the attacks.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Let's speculate on how they could be in cockpits before take-off. Here's my guess:

Passengers and hijackers enter jetway together for departure. At end of jetway, passengers turn one way for supposed flight, while hijackers (who don't know the real nature of their mission) turn the other way for the actual aircraft, and head straight to the cockpits.

The passengers are diverted to aircraft that aren't scheduled for passenger flights. Their flight plans are filed to send planes out for maintenance or to meet other schedule needs from other locations. They are in the air when the no-fly order goes out and they all divert to the same location. Passengers are removed and disposed of. The planes do not taxi to terminals because they are not scheduled as passenger flights, so nobody wonders why they taxi to a different location when landing.

In the meantime, the hijackers were the only ones to show up on the actual airplanes that were used in the attacks.

Interesting theory. Would that be flights diverted to Cleveland?
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Shorebreak

Interesting theory. Would that be flights diverted to Cleveland?

That's a definite possibility. If flight plans weren't scrapped, there would be a record of flights that were being shuttled to airports for different reasons that aren't part of scheduled routes. Find out which ones from each airport departed after the actual flights boarded, and track those unscheduled planes that were diverted to the same airport but did not disembark passengers at a terminal.

Cleveland was highlighted for a single flight that I'm aware of, so it's a good starting point. The key is finding which non-scheduled flights departed from each airport, then determining which ones were all diverted to a common emergency destination but didn't disembark passengers. Since they are maintenance/logisitcs tranfers, nobody at an airport would expect them to arrive at a terminal.

Anti_Illuminati

And if they were to participate in a "war game"... preparations for that war game could lead back to their training at U.S. military bases... and that SCREAMS foreknowledge of 9/11
Excerpt:
http://www.michaelriconosciuto.com/nine11/

The above is some of the most bombshell info in existence that not even Alex Jones is aware of.  People that don't understand that incontrovertible, bullet-proof/immediate arrest warrant level evidence has already been available in multiple areas that there was total pre-planning of 9/11 need to start reading more and stop relying on other people to hand them info "on a silver platter."  There's a number of high profile people who have actually risked the lives of their families besides just themselves to divulge 1sthand information of this caliber.

Not sure what the significance of "hijackers" supposedly being anywhere whatsoever within the planes has to do with anything since the planes were unquestionably remote controlled.  NASA's own website has a video showing the remote controlled flight of a passenger jetliner which was then crashed into the airfield at Tyndall AFB in 1984.  So on that note alone, anyone who says that the technology to do that didn't exist on 911 is completely full of it.  There were 2 different companies that had remote control guidance/flight technology.  One was Dov Zakheim's SPC Corporation.  The other was a system called JPALS by Raytheon.  There was a former air traffic controller that went public (forget his name offhand) that stated that not long before 911, the exact planes that were flown into the towers had been stripped of their former manual control avionics systems and replaced with fully computer controlled systems.  This is very damning because it then logically makes sense how they would have been remotely flown and remotely crashed.  

IMO the most ignored thing re: 911 really is people not realizing the significance of the Ptech investigation getting shut down by the Bilderberg-controlled White House.  The NWO does not expect anyone to understand nor realize the significance of all of their talk about interoperability--which is evident in official FAA documentation that is available directly from their website archives.  The hand-over of the FAA's systems over to black ops was the 1st real transition, and "beta test" if you will toward what would later be their massive ramp up of globally integrated/internet-worked, and governed systems.  The removal of legitimate command and control from NORAD and the FAA over to an artificial intelligence controlled, mapped OODA loop to generate unprecedented chaos against the DoD by the criminal elements of the DoD--could, in a big way, be called the real inception of C.O.G.--because no other instance in history ever included the element of computer override, control, and execution, such as 911.  

The NWO is fully banking on the advancement of the same ultra-tyrannical command and control AI architectures to usher in their final deathblow to all sovereignty and inalienable rights by creating ultra-catastrophic shock and awe with their decades planned global biofalse flag super flu in conjunction with false flag cyber attacks--overriding power distribution and whatever other computer governed mechanisms that 300+ million people rely on in the U.S. in their day to day lifes (i.e. banking, electric power)--they will magnify the destruction carried out on 911 with the false radar blips they inserted with Ptech by orders of magnitude to literally bring everyone to their knees by destroying everything that the NWO has built for us that we have allowed ourselves to be dependent upon all of our lives.  

Unless we can stop them.

We need a CLIMATEGATE to occur in the areas of "cyber security", and any other areas that haven't been exposed enough.

Mike Philbin

Agree 1000%.

Transparency of Government is MANKIND's only salvation. We PAY for the running of this corporate world, WE should see where our money's being WASTED.

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/12/real-transparency-of-government.html

Mike

We need a CLIMATEGATE to occur in the areas of "cyber security", and any other areas that haven't been exposed enough.

Offline glorydays

I agree those boxes should have been located within hours due to their beacons that send out a signal. 4 boxes from two aircraft in the same crash site that covers no more than maybe 4 square city blocks just disappear? Uh, I'm not buying that. I beleive that at least one of the boxes was recovered. History of crash sites say odds are nearly impossible they weren't found.

But think about it. This was not an ordinary airplane crash site. These blackboxes had two 110 story buildings fall on them. In addition, the buildings were RIGGED with powerful explosives, so these explosions could have destroyed the planes' blackboxes when they went off. And if the explosions didn't destroy them, then maybe the widely reported large pools of molten steel at Ground Zero did the job. I don't think these blackboxes were designed to survive that kind of abuse.

however, there's still a chance that somehow they did survive. and according to Mike Ballone, they WERE indeed found and recovered by the FBI....but how in the world can that ever be proven?? all we have for now is the word of one man, and maybe that's all we'll ever have in regard to these missing blackboxes.

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com

This point was interesting for the choir and was unfortunately NOT convincing because it came secondhand - hearsay, rumor. But certainly worthy to follow-up and pursue. Maybe a viewer/insider will step forward. That said, anyone NOT in the choir and unexposed to the truth should have been blown away by the sum of parts - thermite, WTC7, missing black boxes. Those are three of the key 'smoking guns' that should lead viewers searching for more truth.

Jesse scored a huge touchdown in the infoWAR. God bless him!!!
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com

You know... the thought I had in the back of my head towards the end of the 9/11 and HAARP episodes was.... I wish this was a variation of 'America's Most Wanted'. Jesse should/could add a hotline to get tips/whistleblowers to finish the story in a 'follow-up'/part 2 episode.

Nonetheless - great work Jesse!!!!
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline BossDude

Unless the planes hit the basements, they would not have 110 floors or molten metal on top of them. Remember, they hit around the 80-90th floors.

Offline lord_velos

I have been an aircraft mechanic for over 12 years now.

All I have to say is:

1: Those black boxes (which in reality are a bright orange color) are deigned to literally withstand a nuclear bomb blast! They would not have been destroyed in the crash during 9-11. The chances of that happening are almost NILL.

2:  I have accidentally "set off" the transponders on 2 black boxes when I was installing/replacing them on an aircraft. The FAA and the police was on-site chewing me a new one both times I did that within less than 5 minutes! They are easily found once set-off.

Don't even get me started on the over 9000 things that do not make any sense for the pentagon crash! Any aircraft mechanic worth his weight can point out about a million of them just by looking at the pictures from the event. SOOOO many parts/debris in those pictures DID NOT EVEN BELONG to the 757 Boeing family of aircraft!

angndon

Something that's been obvious to me in recent years is how we no longer hear from anyone who spoke publicly right after 911 about getting phone calls from family members on the flights.  We never hear from the families who's faces we saw repeatedly in the months following 911 (Beamer, Glick, Bingham etc). On every anniversary of 911 the tv networks play the same interviews/clips we've seen every year since 2001.  Nothing new is ever done, no updates on the families, their children, how they've moved on....you would think the networks would be all over stories like this every year.   

Mike Philbin

That's because we should ALL just shut up! and get on with our futures UNDER THE KOSH of Corporate Greed where we are all second class terrorists who owe OUR LIVES to the latest whim of murderers, thieves and other f**king global criminals.

:)

Something that's been obvious to me in recent years is how we no longer hear from anyone who spoke publicly right after 911 about getting phone calls from family members on the flights.  We never hear from the families who's faces we saw repeatedly in the months following 911 (Beamer, Glick, Bingham etc). On every anniversary of 911 the tv networks play the same interviews/clips we've seen every year since 2001.  Nothing new is ever done, no updates on the families, their children, how they've moved on....you would think the networks would be all over stories like this every year.   

Offline tracer7

Thats because we have to keep it going. we all say " there is no new information" but are you looking or just waiting for msm to release some info? one of the best new threads on here was the release of the pager files. still digging through those. lots of crazy messages went out that day.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=145873.0
One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline Anon-PatriotUSA

• "Knowledge is only potential power" -Napoleon Hill
    • Anonymous Patriot USA's Citizen's Awareness Guide

You are quite likely right, in that at some point in the exercise when it 'went live', the planes were taken over remotely for their final approach. It's the only way to explain the pin-point precision of the jets to 'find their way' in the OCEAN OF AIRSPACE that they had to navigate to find their targets. It's not as if they had a 'Tom Tom' GPS set to find New York or Washington, or as easy as just telling the computer to 'go there'.

However, to have them (saudi nationals) in-cockpit pre-takeoff does make some operational sense, in that they were likely confederates taking part in the wargames and may not have even been aware that it was going to 'go live'.

Watch '911 Revisited', '911 In Plane Site', and 'Fabled Enemies' - all very good documentaries in helping understand the logistics of this operation.

Stay Sovereign America!

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
America Airlines denies 9/11 ... this always stuck with me, and I thought it somewhat gave leverage to the idea that the black boxes were recovered and hidden.. at the time I wondered why they would revise this so severely.. but now it seems to me the cover of the black boxes would be a good reason to try and take people off the path of this story..

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=50132865

ORIGINAL ENTRY (Revision as of 13:29, 23 April 2006 (edit)): * Two American Airlines [[aircraft]] were [[hijack]]ed and crashed during the [[September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack]]: [[American Airlines flight 77|Flight 77]] (a [[Boeing 757]]) and [[American Airlines Flight 11|Flight 11]] (a [[Boeing 767]]).

NEW ENTRY (Revision as of 19:30, 25 April 2006 (edit) (undo)): * Two American Airlines [[aircraft]] were [[hijack]]ed and crashed during the [[September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attack]]: [[American Airlines flight 77|Flight 77]] (a [[Boeing 757]]) and [[American Airlines Flight 11|Flight 11]] (a [[Boeing 767]]). Although these flights were daily departures before and a month after September 11, 2001. Neither flight 11 nor 77 were scheduled on September 11, 2001. The records kept by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (www.bts.gov/gis/) do not list either flight that day.
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline Dennis

The people who made phonecalls from the hijacked plane and telling others that the hijackers were all the time in the cockpit doesn't mean that there were hijackers. If a plane is hijacked or just the pilots informing the passengers that the plane is out of course (without a decent explanation) makes the passengers believe there must be hijackers. If no one has seen them, then they must be already in the cockpit, most people will conclude.

Remember, the names of the hijackers never appeared on any passenger list. A passport of one of them survives and is quickly recovered on a pile of rubbish, virtually untouched while 2 blackboxes are no where to be found?

I always wondered why the second plane hit the other Twin Tower while they could have aimed for the White House, a nuclear plant or anything else that a terrorist would impress. No, they hit the second tower because ALL EYES were on it and the world watching. It was about traumatizing people. That's the way to get away with more control.

I knew it was a cover-up as soon as I heard that within a few hours after the Twin Tower attacks, they had found an abandoned van with a copy of the Koran, a flight manual and some arabic scribblings. And the scary thing is, people believed everything very quickly. No evidence, no trial, it was all clear to most people within 24 hours.

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
I knew it was a coverup when around 1-3 hours after first plane hit, news broadcasts were already claiming that CIA-rich kid asset Osama was the primary suspect. Yeah. Sure.

Like you could know in 1-3 hours exactly who planned this thing.. and say almost for certain on news.. without proof...
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline Scarbo

Let's not forget that the likelihood a passenger jet hit the pentagon is almost zero, and one of the planes that hit the two towers had something attached to its underside and was described as not looking at all like a commercial airliner. That makes two planes that in all probability did not go where we were told they went after taking off. Where did they go? (If Jesse's show is picked up for a second round I'd want him to follow up on this in a 9-11 part 2 episode.) And what does this say about who the hijackers might have actually been if they were in the cockpits? Were some of them CIA? The planes that hit the twin towers might well have been run by remote control, in fact I think that's very likely, but that doesn't mean they were the passenger jets we've been led to believe.

worcesteradam

I found Mohammad Atta in the cockpit of my plane

His name was Mohammad Atta, the leader of the terrorist hijackers. Atta had boarded my flight from Baltimore to Atlanta on July 26, 2001 wearing an American Airlines first officer uniform. He had the corresponding AA company ID identifying him as a pilot, not to mention the required FAA pilot license and medical certificate that he was required to show me as proof of his aircrew status for access to my jumpseat.
An airline pilot riding a cockpit jumpseat is a long established protocol among the airlines of the world, a courtesy extended by the management and captains of one airline to pilots and flight attendants of other airlines in recognition of their aircrew status. My admission of Mohammad Atta to my cockpit jumpseat that day was merely a routine exercise of this protocol.

Something seemed a bit different about this jumpseat rider, though, because in my usual course of conversation with him as we reached cruise altitude he avoided all my questions about his personal life and focused very intently upon the cockpit instruments and our operation of the aircraft. I asked him what he flew at American and he said, "These", but he asked incessant questions about how we did this or why we did that. I said, "This is a 767. They all operate the same way." But he said, "No, we operate them differently at American." That seemed very strange, because I knew better.

I asked him about his background, and he admitted he was from Saudi Arabia. I asked him when he came over to this country and he said "A couple of years ago.", to which I asked, "Are you a US citizen?" He said no. I also found that very strange because I know that in order to have an Airline Transport Pilot rating, the rating required to be an airline captain, one has to be a US citizen, and knowing the US airlines and their hiring processes as I do, I found it hard to believe that American Airlines would hire a non-US citizen who couldn't upgrade to captain when the time came. He said, "The rules have changed.", which I also knew to be untrue. Besides, he was just, shall I say, "Creepy"? My copilot and I were both glad to get rid of this guy when we got to Atlanta.

There was nothing to indicate, though, that he was anything other than who or what he said he was, because he had the documentation to prove who he was. In retrospect, we now know his uniform was stolen and his documents were forged. Information later came to light as to how this was done.

It seems that Mohammad Atta and his cronies had possibly stolen pilot uniforms and credentials from hotel rooms during the previous year. We had many security alerts at the airline to watch out for our personal items in hotel rooms because these were mysteriously disappearing, but nobody knew why. Atta and his men used these to make dry runs prior to their actual hijackings on 9/11. How do I know? I called the FBI as soon as I saw his face on the TV that day, and the agent on the other end of the line took my information and told me I'd hear back from them when all the dust settled. A few weeks later I got a letter from the Bureau saying that my call was one of at least half a dozen calls that day from other pilots who had had the same experience. Flights were being selected at random to make test runs for accessing the cockpit. It seems we had all dodged bullets.

worcesteradam

Diane Graney worked at Portland Airport on 9/11. She didn't see the alleged hijackers Atta and Al-Omari, but recognized Atta's face from the photo that was published in the aftermath. She is positive that Atta, dressed in an American Airlines uniform and able to identify himself as an AA pilot, tried prior to 9/11 to achieve a jump seat on a US Airways flight.

worcesteradam

Lynn Marie Florence Howland, First Officer, American Airlines, was interviewed near her home at a Starbucks Café, she has been with American Airlines for eleven years.

Howland explained to the interviewing agent that she was extremely tired after her flight. She left her home at approximately 10:00 a.m. all times local on the morning of September 10th, flew down to San Francisco to then fly as first officer for the AA red-eye flight from San Francisco to Boston. Checking a dispatch schedule, she indicated she flew AA flight 198 from San Francisco, California to Boston, Massachusetts. She indicated the flight had a 9:50 p.m. departure, with arrival at Logan Airport, Boston at approximately 6:50 a.m. on the morning of September 11th. The equipment was a Boeing 767. She advised that the captain was Douglas Balmain. She was sure that the arrival gate for her flight 198 was Bravo 33. Subsequently she checked with AA dispatch and was told her flight AA 198 became the hijacked AA flight 11.

After almost everyone had deplaned, she went up the jetway ahead of Captain Balmain. She stated as she was standing near the entrance to the jetway, in the passenger lounge, a male individual comes up to her suddenly and asks if she is going to take this plane out, referring to the flight she just brought in. She said no and he abruptly turned and went and sat down. She thought that was extremely rude. Her first impression was that he was a pilot going to fly in the jump seat. While he wasn't in uniform, he may have been wearing a pilot type shirt, open collar. She thought he may have had a rolling pilot flight kit or bag with him, which she described as black vinyl, round top, and incredibly cheap. Again she could not recall anything else, only at that time wanting to get to the hotel and sleep. She said she was so tired, when she got to her hotel room she crashed in bed, in her uniform.

She woke up about one p.m. and then found out about the terrorist attacks. She said for the longest time she wasn't even sure that she was dreaming it all, until she saw photographs of the hijackers in the news, she was instantly sure that the indivdual she saw that morning was the suspected hijacker, Mohammed Atta. She added that when she first saw the pictures of the hijackers in the new media, it was like an electric shock when she saw the picture of Atta.

She described the individual she saw that morning as having dark hair, dark eyes and being approximately five feet, eight inches in height. Because she was so tired and just wanted to get to the hotel, she could not recall much, other than he may have had that cheap pilot flight bag. She could not recall anything else and stated that time she had no reason to notice. She did not think that Captain Balmain would have noticed him. She was shown a photo spread of six males and instantly chose number 5, which is the terrorist described as Mohammed Atta. She then signed and dated the photo spread under photograph number five. She said that her selection was based totally on her recollection of the morning of September 11th and not from any subsequent photographs she may have seen in the news.

worcesteradam

Gregory J. McAleer is a flight attendant employed by United Airlines

McAleer provided information concerning UA Flight 514, to which he was assigned as a flight attendant on 08/30/2001. Mr. McAleer is sure of the date. This flight was from Chicago O'Hare Airport to Boston Logan Airport.

Mr. McAleer related that early in the boarding process a Middle Eastern male (unknown male) walked down the jet-way, or passageway to the aircraft and displayed to Mr. McAleer a "jump seat" pass.

Mr. McAleer was in London, United Kingdom on 09/11/2001 on a UA flight. He returned to the United States on 09113/2001. When he arrived in Chicago, IL he heard' from other flight attendants about a Middle Eastern male who attempted to enter a cockpit on another VA flight dressed in a pilot's uniform, with FAA identification.

On 09/27/2001 Mr. McAleer was reading the front-page article of a Chicago, newspaper, the Chicago Daily Herald The article had the photographs of the 19 hijackers. Mr. McAleer realized that Fayez Banihammad was the individual who had boarded Flight 514 on 08/30/2001 with a jump seat pass.

Online Neuromancer

Secret documents reveal that the three Qatari men conducted surveillance on the targets, provided “support” to the plotters and had tickets for a flight to Washington on the eve of the atrocities.

The suspected terrorists flew from London to New York on a British Airways flight three weeks before the attacks.

Ten days later they flew to Los Angeles, where they stationed themselves in a hotel near the airport which the FBI has now established was paid for by a “convicted terrorist”, who also paid for their airline tickets.

On September 10 they were booked on an American Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Washington, but failed to board. The following day the same Boeing 757 aircraft was hijacked by five terrorists and crashed into the Pentagon.

But, instead of boarding the American flight, the Qatari suspects – named as Meshal Alhajri, Fahad Abdulla and Ali Alfehaid - flew back to London.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.