"Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You"

Author Topic: "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You"  (Read 12807 times)

Offline Mrs. B

"Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You"
« on: December 08, 2009, 02:39:41 pm »
...so I'm posting it here! I work HARD to make my comments on the Infowars news articles be informative and well-written which takes a lot of time. Like many of you, I learn as much or more from the comments than I do from the articles because people post information. But I see now that the only ones Coyote & others are allowing nowadays are the STUPID DITTO-HEADs and obvious weirdos.

This has happened at least 3 times, where it says 'your comment is awaiting moderation' and then it never gets posted. I don't violate any rule that I know of, I use my real email, but it sure looks like COMMENTS ARE BEING CENSORED if you state facts that the admin doesn't agree with.

If I'm doing something wrong will someone please tell me!!!  --Mrs. B

Article link:

http://www.infowars.com/scare-the-children-opening-ceremony-film-at-copenhagen/

My unposted comment:

Notice the scenes do not depict global warming at all! but some gigantic cataclysmic event that causes tidal waves, winds, earthquakes and land-based cyclones in a matter of minutes. (The only part that's wrong is the CAUSE. Shame on them for blaming humans and children!)

According to John Moore's video "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You", there is a big 'something' heading our way-- Planet X, Niburu, Wormwood, death star, whatever you want to call it. When it gets close enough we'll see the poles shift which cause all the other effects, real fast, like within 30 days or even just hours. Apparently scientists and world leaders know about it and they've been planning quietly for years. Example: Ex-Navy officers are moving inland en masse. The CIA moved its headqtrs. from Langely VA to Denver. The Navy has maps of coastlines that will be inundated. Goodbye deep south and both sides of the Mississippi, for starters.

The Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) was the first-ever space-based observatory to perform a survey of the entire sky at infrared wavelengths in 1983. (Joint mission with the US, UK, and Netherlands). Speculation is that this 'dark star' was sighted then and the satellite ran out of coolant for the lens because they maneuvered it waay more than they expected to. Since that time there's been a new telescope placed in Antarctica (the dark star is coming from the south) and on Friday a new infrared telescope called WISE will be launched. The project head says "I expect that what we find will be amazing. There is still so much we don't know. The most exciting discovery probably will be something we don't even realize is out there." WISE may find elusive brown dwarf stars that are perhaps closer to the sun than even our nearest known neighbor, Proxima Centauri, which is four light-years away."  (WAKE UP, he's telling us right there!)

Listen to audio of John Moore's DVD here:
http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/archives/mp3_misc/Global-Warming-What-The-Government-Isnt-Telling-You-by-JR-Moore_3-28-08.mp3

Watch "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You" here:
http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Global_Warming

So... expect to hear that there's a brown dwarf star / comet / unknown heading our way!  Globalists being the kind of people they are, they don't like messy panic unless they've created it themselves... better to introduce this one slowly via movies (2012), mythology, and now this climate-change storyline with a big fancy conference.

Offline James

Re: "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 02:43:50 pm »
I don't think you've done anything wrong. But there is some hidden drama here you may not understand that you're getting caught up in. It's probably better if we just don't talk about certain admins and their deleting comments.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:13:21 pm »
It is only my opinion at this time because I can't prove it, but I do believe former ;D Prison Planet Forum global mod JTC does indeed selectively delete post/comments.  It is not based on a professional code IMO but merely on a personal feeling about the subject or the poster.

SEE THIS
Infowars.com comments deleted / filtered? WHAT GIVES???
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=140757.msg849871#msg849871
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline jshowell

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 03:15:31 pm »
Alex got caught overhyping 2001 nonevent and now (believe it or not) shies away from setting dates for stuff that might happen.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 03:34:43 pm »
My unposted comment:

there is a big 'something' heading our way-- Planet X, Niburu, Wormwood, death star, whatever you want to call it. When it gets close enough we'll see the poles shift which cause all the other effects, real fast, like within 30 days or even just hours.

Well stop spamming with silly tin foil hat "Planet X" known COINTEL seeded DISINFO (please)
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 03:39:35 pm »
Well stop spamming with silly tin foil hat "Planet X" known COINTEL seeded DISINFO

You beat me to it. ;D
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 03:43:36 pm »
The CIA moved its headqtrs. from Langely VA to Denver.

is that true? an article linked to the denver post has been scrubbed.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2714490

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 03:45:53 pm »
Well stop spamming with silly tin foil hat "Planet X" known COINTEL seeded DISINFO (please)

Please direct me to sites that show this is COINTEL disinfo. It looks plausible to me.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 03:48:26 pm »
Please direct me to sites that show this is COINTEL disinfo. It looks plausible to me.

What next ?
Mini-Nukes ?
Project BlueBeam ?
No Planes ?

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline amazon

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 03:48:47 pm »
Well, a very similar plot was used in 2012S
and now you are repeating it here.

Seems plausible to me that you are confusing reality with fantasy movies.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 03:49:19 pm »
why don't you help her out instead of attacking her?  you expect people to come knowing everything? is it a requirement that everyone be at the same level?

Offline amazon

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 03:51:34 pm »

Ok Hypercube,

Feel free to explain to her.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 03:52:27 pm »
Ok Hypercube,

Feel free to explain to her.

actually i was directing that comment at evadinggrid. he attacked her, i wanna see if he can be helpful.

how do we bring people into the movement if that's the kind of reception they get?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 03:55:04 pm »

is that true? an article linked to the denver post has been scrubbed.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2714490

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/05/AR2005050501860.html

CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver
Domestic Division Would Be Moved

By Dana Priest
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 6, 2005

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees of the CIA's National Resources Division, officials said. A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."

A CIA spokesman declined to comment. Other current and former intelligence officials said the Denver relocation reflects the desire of CIA Director Porter J. Goss to develop new ways to operate under cover, including setting up more front corporations and working closer with established international firms.

Associates of Goss said yesterday that the move was also in keeping with his desire to stop the growth of CIA headquarters and headquarters-based group-think, something he criticized frequently when he was chairman of the House intelligence committee.

Other CIA veterans said such a relocation would make no sense, given Denver's relative distance from major corporate centers. "Why would you go so far away?" one asked. "They will get disconnected."

The main function of the domestic division, which has stations in many major U.S. cities, is to conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries. It was unclear how many CIA employees would relocate to Denver under the plan.

Although collecting information on U.S. citizens under suspicion for terrorist links is primarily an FBI function, the CIA may also collect information on citizens under limited circumstances, according to a 1981 executive order. The exact guidelines for those operations are spelled out in a classified document signed by the CIA director and approved by the attorney general.

The Denver move, which is tentatively scheduled for next year but has not been finalized, coincides with several other developments related to the CIA's domestic intelligence work.

Last week, the CIA and FBI agreed to a new "memorandum of understanding" on domestic and foreign operations, the first change in decades. The negotiations surrounding the memo were highly contentious, with the FBI saying that it should control and approve the CIA's domestic activities, including its pool of U.S.-based assets that have been invaluable in the past to understanding the intentions of foreign nations and groups.

But the FBI is having significant problems developing its own domestic intelligence branch and the CIA is generally viewed across the intelligence community as more experienced and skilled at handling foreign informants who eventually return abroad, where the CIA has the lead in intelligence gathering and operations.

Both the CIA and FBI are trying to deepen their outreach to U.S. research and academic institutions and to private subcontractors working on major government contracts abroad.
Originally, the FBI also pressed to have the bureau disseminate all intelligence reports from sources -- foreigners or U.S. citizens -- living in the United States. It was undercut, however, by the fact that the bureau routinely falls behind in issuing counterterrorism reports and, at the time of the most heated negotiations, in December, the FBI had a backlog of more than 100 reports it had not distributed.

In response to questions this week about the new agreement, the FBI and CIA issued a joint statement to The Washington Post. "The FBI and CIA are committed to effective, joint operations to safeguard our nation," it says. "To that end, we are completing work on a memorandum of understanding that will codify our joint operating principals. We are pleased with both the process and the outcome and we recognize that our joint efforts will enhance national security."

Under the agreement, the CIA must coordinate its operations with the FBI. The CIA's domestic division has agreed to provide the FBI with more information about its operations and debriefings. One goal of updating the memo was to ensure that the two agencies were not working at cross purposes and were aware if one or the other had already recruited or debriefed someone.

It is unclear how a move to Denver would increase the effectiveness of the domestic division's operations, said several former intelligence officials.

Colorado has become a major intelligence hub since Sept. 11, 2001.

The Denver suburb of Aurora is home to the little-known Aerospace Data Facility. Located inside Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, according to military and government documents obtained by William Arkin, author of "Code Names," a book about secret military plans and programs.

About 70 miles away, the U.S. Northern Command, based at Peterson Air Force Base, in Colorado Springs, is tasked with homeland defense and has been increasing its domestic intelligence work.
It could not be learned whether the CIA's Denver plans are linked to the presence of either facility.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 03:56:22 pm »
thanks, for posting the article.  now to me this rings alarm bells  :o

Offline JesusItrustinYou

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 04:01:53 pm »
I don't think you've done anything wrong. But there is some hidden drama here you may not understand that you're getting caught up in. It's probably better if we just don't talk about certain admins and their deleting comments.
Wow.  That says it all!  So much for "freedom".

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 04:05:44 pm »
actually i was directing that comment at evadinggrid. he attacked her, i wanna see if he can be helpful.

how do we bring people into the movement if that's the kind of reception they get?

Folks I'm *in* the movement. It takes time to wade thru several hundred topics or are all of you experts on everything? Sounds like some of you think so. I find it hard to believe you all have the very same opinions about every single topic? Nah, you don't. Forums are for people to discuss, learn, get educated, RIGHT?  If any of us gets a nose-hair outta joint becuz some pet theory isn't adding up, that's our problem. Me included. I really wanted to get this info tacked onto that COP15 video article becuz I thought it was important, it was different, & I have NOT seen it discussed anywhere in the 2 yrs. I've been here.

Point me to sources if I'm wrong or if you think it's disinfo, brothers. That is why I keep coming back. But quit being so edgy, 'k? I'm no tinfoil weirdo.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 04:07:00 pm »
Why is this such a big deal?

Oh cause you posted stuff about nibiru...

xfahctor

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 04:07:43 pm »
 I could link you to articles on why nibiru is nonsense, but they would probably be dismissed as disinfo, and such. So I will instead nutshell WHY Nibiru does not and can not exist.
 Lets start with the few hundred thousand amatuer astronomers world wide. Many with some pretty powerfull and sophiticated gear. these are folks who know the skies very well. A planet the size of nibiru would stand out like a soar thumb. You could not possibly hide a planet, it is impossible, absolutely impossible. And please don't launch in to the mantra of how the only telescope than can see it is the one at the south pole....that would defy physics. For this to be the case, nibiru would have to be about the size of rhode island and hovering directly over the south pole and only a few thousand feet off the ground.
 Also,  A planet the size of nibru travleing at the speed it is supposed to be traveling at, would have been ejected from the solar system on it's first pass through. It could not possibly hold such an orbit as it is claimed to have, it defies nearly every law of orbital mechanics. look in to "escape velocity". principals.

Trust me, get as far away from that nibiru nonsense as you can. It does not exist.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 04:11:28 pm »
thanks, for posting the article.  now to me this rings alarm bells  :o

http://www.5280.com/blog/?p=800

CIA Plans Move to Denver
In a move that is sure to raise a few eyebrows, the CIA has announced it is moving its domestic operations from Langley, Virginia to Denver.

….current and former intelligence officials said the Denver relocation reflects the desire of CIA Director Porter Goss to develop new ways to operate undercover, including setting up more front corporations and working more closely with established international companies..

The domestic division’s purposes are to:

….conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries.

The move is designed to increase the efficiency of the division. But, how so? Reportedly, Denver has become a major respository of intelligence information since September 11:

Aurora is home to the little- known Aerospace Data Facility. Located inside Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, according to military and government documents obtained by William Arkin, author of “Code Names,” a book about secret military plans and programs.

About 70 miles south of Denver, the U.S. Northern Command, based at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, is tasked with homeland defense and has been increasing its domestic intelligence work.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 04:12:13 pm »
omg! who remembers thundarr the barbarian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhAobPugvsk

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 04:13:33 pm »
Alex got caught overhyping 2001 nonevent and now (believe it or not) shies away from setting dates for stuff that might happen.

Are you referring to the summer of 2001, when he told everyone to call the White House and ask the president not to use arab terrorists to attack us?

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 04:16:16 pm »
I could link you to articles on why nibiru is nonsense, but they would probably be dismissed as disinfo, and such. So I will instead nutshell WHY Nibiru does not and can not exist.
 Lets start with the few hundred thousand amatuer astronomers world wide. Many with some pretty powerfull and sophiticated gear. these are folks who know the skies very well. A planet the size of nibiru would stand out like a soar thumb. You could not possibly hide a planet, it is impossible, absolutely impossible. And please don't launch in to the mantra of how the only telescope than can see it is the one at the south pole....that would defy physics. For this to be the case, nibiru would have to be about the size of rhode island and hovering directly over the south pole and only a few thousand feet off the ground.
 Also,  A planet the size of nibru travleing at the speed it is supposed to be traveling at, would have been ejected from the solar system on it's first pass through. It could not possibly hold such an orbit as it is claimed to have, it defies nearly every law of orbital mechanics. look in to "escape velocity". principals.

Trust me, get as far away from that nibiru nonsense as you can. It does not exist.

sounds like sound science to me. quick question.  you also believe an asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs? what are the mechanics for sending in something that large into the solar system?

xfahctor

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 04:23:47 pm »

sounds like sound science to me. quick question.  you also believe an asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs? what are the mechanics for sending in something that large into the solar system?
The asteroid that was said to wipe out the dinosaurs was estimated to be about 6 miles across, huge to us but tiny by astronomical terms. the claimed size of nibiru is suposed to be about the size of neptune, nearly 31,000 miles across. the asteroid theory seems plausable to me as any number of others, such as massive volcanic activity at the time, though it apears to have been a very rapid event, so an impacting object seems more likely.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 04:28:28 pm »
but would said asteroid be long period?  what kind of celestial mechanics would send it towards the earth.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 04:29:24 pm »

I never said that. It's just weird to me that the COP15 intro video has the same scenario as the movie '2012' and shows this cataclysm stuff instead of what global warming people have been telling us will happen. Do they know something we don't and are trying to score as many $$$ as possible before this 'thing' shows up?

Can amateur astronomers see brown dwarfs? Do they have infrared telescopes capable of seeing from earth, or would the atmosphere make that impossible. Think 'night vision' scopes only fine-tuned to detecting heat signals in outer space. I dunno.

Why is the head of the WISE project saying "we will see things we've never seen before"?

How do you guys feel about John Moore & his video?

And thanks for all the info!

xfahctor

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 04:30:59 pm »
what kind of celestial mechanics would send it towards the earth.
gravity. no mechanics needed to figure the odds on it. It may have been just passing through, got too close to us, got captured by gravity and down it came. or just careening along mining it's own business and the earth happened to be in the path of it. happens all the time.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 04:31:28 pm »
that was directed at xfactor. 

but that is interesting that we are told 99% of the universe is invisible dark matter. would a brown dwarf become visible in the light of the solar system?

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 04:36:07 pm »

Okay, how do you feel about John Moore's video "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You".  He claims that ex-Navy officers are relocating inland. He shows a map with coastal areas under water.

xfahctor

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 04:39:04 pm »
I never said that. It's just weird to me that the COP15 intro video has the same scenario as the movie '2012' and shows this cataclysm stuff instead of what global warming people have been telling us will happen. Do they know something we don't and are trying to score as many $$$ as possible before this 'thing' shows up?

Can amateur astronomers see brown dwarfs? Do they have infrared telescopes capable of seeing from earth, or would the atmosphere make that impossible. Think 'night vision' scopes only fine-tuned to detecting heat signals in outer space. I dunno.

Why is the head of the WISE project saying "we will see things we've never seen before"?

How do you guys feel about John Moore & his video?

And thanks for all the info!
you wouldn't need an infared telescope to see a brown drarf. If a brown drawrf were where nibiru was supose to be you could step out your door and see it with the naked eye. they aren't invisble and they aren't actually "brown". Either it would be reflecting sunlight and show up like any other planet or would be emmiting a dull glow of it's own if hot enough. And sure, plenty of astronomers have infared capabilites, even radio and other broad spectrum equipment. It's come a long ways, youd be amazed at what is available to anyone with a good amount of money to spend on a hobby.
 WISE is mainly targeted at exo-planets, something we have extreme difficulty viewing directly right now. these are planets in orbits around other stars though, in some cases thousands of light years away from us, not our own. but it could still do alot in getting better images of KBO's and other small and distant solar system objects.
 Perhaps there is a large planet way out there.....waaaaay out there. We have already found a few new ones we didn't know about, eris and sedna,  but if it is, it is in a relatively circular orbit like the others and won't be wandering in to ours any time soon.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 04:41:25 pm »
that's true it would be brighter than jupiter i suppose. now a blackhole whizzing through the solar system.  how much warning would you get with an event like that. a black hole that's not feeding so it would indeed be invisible.

xfahctor

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 04:42:03 pm »
that was directed at xfactor. 

but that is interesting that we are told 99% of the universe is invisible dark matter. would a brown dwarf become visible in the light of the solar system?
think of shining a flashlight on a glowing coal in the dark. the glow disapears, but the coal itself becomes visible in the light. Try it.
 Brown dwarfs aren't dark matter though, they are just stars that got big enough to generate a lot of heat by imens gravity condensing it, but not enough mass to generate the initial fusion that ocures in stars. they are still massive though, at least 25 times the mass of jupiter.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 04:42:49 pm »
How do you guys feel about James McCanney? Anybody got info on this guy?

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

I think this dovetails nicely with the other info Alex has investigated including Richard Hoagland, Edwin Mitchell, etc.  Please check out this guy's stuff.

xfahctor

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 04:43:30 pm »
Okay, how do you feel about John Moore's video "Global Warming-What The Government Isn't Telling You".  He claims that ex-Navy officers are relocating inland. He shows a map with coastal areas under water.
I haven't seen it, but it sounds more like paranoia to me. Like much of the same man made global warming hype eletists and globalists are pushing. I might give it a look later though when I have more time to properly dedicate to it.

xfahctor

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 04:45:08 pm »
that's true it would be brighter than jupiter i suppose. now a blackhole whizzing through the solar system.  how much warning would you get with an event like that. a black hole that's not feeding so it would indeed be invisible.
lol, if there were a black hole right at the edge of our solar system we'd have a lot more to worry about than warming. I know you could see it if it wasn't feeding, but you would definately notice the immense graviational effects, it would be almost impossble not to notice.

xfahctor

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 04:45:46 pm »
How do you guys feel about James McCanney? Anybody got info on this guy?

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

I think this dovetails nicely with the other info Alex has investigated including Richard Hoagland, Edwin Mitchell, etc.  Please check out this guy's stuff.
you lost me at Hoagland.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 04:54:12 pm »
I haven't seen it, but it sounds more like paranoia to me. Like much of the same man made global warming hype eletists and globalists are pushing. I might give it a look later though when I have more time to properly dedicate to it.

No, no -- this isn't a globalist, he's on RBN.  His take is that indeed, some big global warming is afoot but it's not man made & the cataclysms are caused by the earth's magnetic poles shifting suddenly.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 04:57:21 pm »
you lost me at Hoagland.

Yeah I agree Hoagland is full of it-- but Alex has him on his show. Thank you taking the time to post information.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 05:02:00 pm »
lol, if there were a black hole right at the edge of our solar system we'd have a lot more to worry about than warming. I know you could see it if it wasn't feeding, but you would definately notice the immense graviational effects, it would be almost impossble not to notice.

yeah, i'm saying it is not beyond the realm of possibility to perhaps intersect one, and i'm implying that it could happen so fast that there would be no window or a very minute one between detection and catastrophe.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2009, 07:41:31 pm »
What next ?
Mini-Nukes ?
Project BlueBeam ?
No Planes ?

You forgot the talking rock messages that aliens from Nibiru throw at us.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<