You can not make this sh*t up! Monsanto named "Company of the Year"

Author Topic: You can not make this sh*t up! Monsanto named "Company of the Year"  (Read 19892 times)

Offline SuzakaDusk

http://www.kmox.com/Monsanto-named--Company-of-the-Year--by-Forbes/6011986

Posted: Thursday, 31 December 2009 9:55AM

Monsanto named "Company of the Year" by Forbes Magazine

Brett Blume Reporting
NEW YORK, NY (KMOX)  -- St. Louis-based Monsanto has been named "2009 Company of the Year" by Forbes Magazine.

The publication cites Monsanto's on-going work in the field of bio-engineering to improve crop yields and feed an ever-growing world population.

Spokesman Darren Wallis says while chief executive Hugh Grant and everybody else at Monsanto are pleased with the honor, they remain focused on keeping their customers satisfied.

"Mr. Grant has a great saying that we earn farmers' business every spring at the kitchen table," Wallis tells KMOX News.

Forbes noted that Monsanto has been able to avoid the brunt of the Recession, earning more than $2 billion on revenue of  $11.7 billion in fiscal '09, with sales increasing at an annualized 18% clip over the last five years

To read the full article on Forbes' choice of Monsanto as the "2009 Company of the Year", click here:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0118/americas-best-company-10-gmos-dupont-planet-versus-monsanto.html

Copyright KMOX Radio
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline James

Re: You can not make this sh*t up! Monsanto named "Company of the Year"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 04:16:02 AM »
Well I guess they can actually run a profit without ripping off everyone. That is kinda business like.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 04:29:04 AM »
Monsanto now named the Forbes 'Company of the Year'? That makes perfect sense, in a world and a time where Barrack Obama is awarded the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and Ben Bernanke is named Time magazine's 'Person of the Year'!

Classic shit! Absolutely f**kin A classic! F**k me...f**k you...f**k it all!

But hey, as Bill Hicks used to say, "it's just a ride!" :P

>:(

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 05:09:17 AM »
OMG...
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 05:09:55 AM »
OMG...

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 05:49:42 AM »
Monsanto now named the Forbes 'Company of the Year'? That makes perfect sense, in a world and a time where Barrack Obama is awarded the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and Ben Bernanke is named Time magazine's 'Person of the Year'!

Gee they skipped over Hallibeaston, Goldman's Sacks, Dynacult and Blackwater?

Offline James

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 05:54:09 AM »
Gee they skipped over Hallibeaston, Goldman's Sacks, Dynacult and Blackwater?

With peers like that. It's no wonder they got the award. As sad as it is maybe they were the only "legitimate" corporation in the running.

Offline DaInfoMan

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 05:56:55 AM »
That article was just so insulting that I couldn't read the whole thing, they were arguing at one point that at first people hated them for having horrible seeds & now ppl hate them for having seeds that are too good. By "too good" they were referring to monsanto's monopoly line-up of patented seeds. I love how the didn't go into the fact that gm crops are contaminating non-gm seeds & then Monsanto's evil practices of destroying farmers who unknowingly are contaminated.  

& remember folks, Monsanto has no interest in knowingly contaminating crops for profits & other hidden agendas  ::)

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 06:07:02 AM »
We'll never again have to make this shit up, it's all automagic, it does it, all by itself.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 07:58:56 AM »
Is this an early April fools joke?  WTF!!   >:(
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 08:02:29 AM »
In other news, Dick Cheney nominated for Sainthood.
 :P

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline James

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 08:12:46 AM »
Next week. Bono comes out as Jesus.

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 08:22:02 AM »
I guess you can be company of the year if the goal is to ruin every seed and crop that God created, and replace it with Satan's seed.  ::)
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 08:36:50 AM »
Please give this topic a sticky..
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 09:09:02 AM »
See how I have already addressed Monsanto and the FDA before  http://www.vimeo.com/8240430

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 10:39:34 AM »

You have to be evil to get these awards.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 11:12:11 AM »
It doesn't shock me one bit that Monsanto would get "Company of the Year" since they were the force behind the Aspartame poisoning!  Only evil gets rewarded these days!

Look at the lies and deception that got them to the top!  Aspartame is in nearly EVERYTHING today!!!

http://www.monsanto.com/monsanto_today/for_the_record/aspartame.asp

Monsanto no longer makes aspartame, the artificial sweetener found in products such as Equal and NutraSweet. In 1985, Monsanto purchased G.D. Searle & Company and created a subsidiary, the NutraSweet Company, which handled both NutraSweet and Equal. In 2000, the NutraSweet Company was sold to J.W. Childs and Equal was sold to Merisant. Monsanto no longer produces or sells this product. However, many people still search our Web site for information on aspartame.

Accidentally discovered in 1965 by a chemist working for G.D. Searle & Company, the product’s safety was contested for several years. In 1980, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concluded that aspartame does not cause brain damage, but held its approval citing incomplete cancer research data. In 1981, the FDA relied on information from a Japanese study, and approved aspartame for use in certain dry goods. In 1983, the FDA approved aspartame for use in carbonated beverages and baked confections. By 1996, aspartame had FDA approval for all food products.

A significant amount of scientific research on aspartame has been performed, and the FDA asserts that aspartame does not cause any diseases or illnesses. Aspartame remains legal in the U.S. and is still approved for general consumption by the FDA.

For more information on aspartame, consider visiting www.aspartame.org.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Valerius

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 11:37:18 AM »
People talk about what's in pop a lot, but have you guys taken a gander at bread labels lately? Simple bread.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »
People talk about what's in pop a lot, but have you guys taken a gander at bread labels lately? Simple bread.

Absolutely!  It is disgusting--lots of breads have Potassium bromate.  The safest way around it is to make your own.

My bread consist of sour dough starter* and organic (non-Bromated) wheat flour, raw honey, Himalayan salt and filtered water.

*Sour dough starter is organic wheat flour and water left at room temperature for three days.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-bromated-flour.htm

"Potassium bromate is classified as a potential carcinogen, meaning that it may be harmful when consumed. In theory, the substance is supposed to bake out of bread dough as it cooks, but if a residue remains behind in the bread, it could be harmful in the long term. A careful balance is required of manufacturers, since they must add enough of the substance to bromated flour to make it perform as expected while not adding too much. Many flour producers have switched to ascorbic acid, which has similar properties without the potential health risk."
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

kushfiend

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2010, 11:52:25 AM »
Monsanto, company of the year in EUGENICS WEEKLY MAGAZINE, that's about it!!

i can't believe the lame-stream media, just when you think those rags can't sink any lower, they go and do a publicity stunt like this for their dark masters.

MONSANTO IS PROBABLY, IF NOT THE, MOST EVIL, VILE AND WORTHLESS CORPORATION I HAVE EVER SEEN! POISONING KIDS ISN'T ENOUGH I GUESS!

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 11:58:37 AM »
Hurl!

:o

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 05:26:07 PM »
Topic bump

Devotional Soul

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »
What a terrible insult to everyone who has been harmed by Monsanto.

Offline shy69iskrazy

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 08:47:35 AM »
[sarcasm]
Oooh!  I just love their s***ty cancer milk and GMO crops that give us all cancer! 
[/sarcasm]
And they wonder why all of the newspapers and magazines are going out of business?  We want the truth and nothing but the truth!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axU9ngbTxKw

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 08:55:52 AM »
Bernanke...Man of the Year

Obama...Peace Prize

Monsanto...Company of the Year

THIS IS THE LAST SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!

Talk about not being able to make this shit up...

LET US ALL ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FINE CORPORATION WHOSE ROOTS EXTEND TO THE EAST INDIA SLAVE TRADE...

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 07:38:39 PM »

I can not beleive this. First Obama gets his peace honors, then Monsanto gets their headlines.

These guys gotta go folks.

They have been killing and maiming for profit for many a decade.

I've got Agent orange, it kills, they knew it would but sold it to their playmates at the pentagon anyway, as if they give a shiite.
Its money, power, deception, and they are now flaunting their crimes in our faces.

If anyone truly beleives in Monsanto, or for that matter any of the elites and super corps give one twit about the peons they need a truth serum, or blue pill, or a 2 x4 across the head.
A wake up call is in order.
these freaks are raining death and mutilation upon what they consider to be the worms in their breeding grounds, numbers , nothings, eaters.

God knows the rage I feel for thse fake humans. What would I do to them, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Offline sternzy

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
I can not beleive this. First Obama gets his peace honors, then Monsanto gets their headlines.

These guys gotta go folks.

They have been killing and maiming for profit for many a decade.

I've got Agent orange, it kills, they knew it would but sold it to their playmates at the pentagon anyway, as if they give a shiite.
Its money, power, deception, and they are now flaunting their crimes in our faces.

If anyone truly beleives in Monsanto, or for that matter any of the elites and super corps give one twit about the peons they need a truth serum, or blue pill, or a 2 x4 across the head.
A wake up call is in order.
these freaks are raining death and mutilation upon what they consider to be the worms in their breeding grounds, numbers , nothings, eaters.

God knows the rage I feel for thse fake humans. What would I do to them, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

dood...you forgot Ben Shalom Bernanke "Person of the Year"

HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Piltdown Man

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 07:50:24 PM »
here's what a friendly Monsanto farmyard looks like.  
Gee, what happened to picket fences, chickens, a pig sty and a barn where Charlotte spun her webs?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »

Yep, that's the commonality indeed! They're all SCUMBAGS working for the Elite Bankers who have no integrity or backbone to stand up to them! They are sellouts of the highest order! They give each other these prizes to stroke their egos and to try to smooze the people into believing they are worthy of them! It's usually the opposite, especially in the last few years.  >:(

Have you seen this video about GMO and Monsanto?
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7847
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline centexan

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2010, 08:17:01 PM »
That's amazing.  Monsanto.  Jeez.

And the FDA...the FDA needs to be exposed as the eugenics tool they are.

Talking to my doctor this year I mentioned GMO foods and he said the human body can deal with any tinkering that geneticists do.  I mentioned 80-90-100% kill rates with "new" foods in lab animals, yet the FDA approves them for humans ANYWAY, and I swear he went glassy-eyed.  I insulted the FDA.  His freakin' mantra is "it's approved by the FDA."  So that organization needs to be exposed.  I mean, my doctor's a bright guy, but he's just been trained to do certain things by rote, like promote the FDA.

Offline kddcc1313

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »

Talking to my doctor this year I mentioned GMO foods and he said the human body can deal with any tinkering that geneticists do.  I mentioned 80-90-100% kill rates with "new" foods in lab animals, yet the FDA approves them for humans ANYWAY, and I swear he went glassy-eyed.  I insulted the FDA.  His freakin' mantra is "it's approved by the FDA."  So that organization needs to be exposed.  I mean, my doctor's a bright guy, but he's just been trained to do certain things by rote, like promote the FDA.

the FDA is a bastion of pure f@cking evil, they approved SSRI's for f@cks sake.........
Vos interventus nusquam praeter somnium.

Piltdown Man

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 09:57:02 PM »
I read somewhere where the head of the CDC that was pushing all the Merck vaccines for swine flu just quit the CDC and went to work as a CEO for Merck.

all in the family

Offline kddcc1313

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »
I read somewhere where the head of the CDC that was pushing all the Merck vaccines for swine flu just quit the CDC and went to work as a CEO for Merck.

all in the family

I use to live about 5 miles from there big ass hdquarters here in Atlanta Ga.... the place is a freaking installation.... Centers for Disease Conspiracy....
Vos interventus nusquam praeter somnium.

Offline ImJustAPatsy

• Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    • OHIO: The Movie... A Journey Through Trash
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 09:16:01 PM »
I did a highschool paper on Aspartame poisioning.

Does anyone have a list of these foods approved by the FDA that are killing animals?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? ... Who watches the Watchmen?

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 09:47:26 PM »

Don't forget how they ditched a gazillion dollars of asbestos liability on the WTC demolition deal.

Offline jerryweaver

Neil Young - The Monsanto Years
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2015, 08:06:27 AM »
Neil Young - Who's Gonna Stand Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkiRR3T_3NY

Legendary music icon Neil Young will be taking a stand against Monsanto in his latest album release, The Monsanto Years. In a move that highlights just how far awareness on the issue of Monsanto’s toxic creations has come, Young will be working with the Willie Nelson sons in highlighting Monsanto’s activities within the new album.

Just looking at the list of new songs on the collection are revealing enough to the central message of the album. Some of the track titles include “Seeds,” “Too Big to Fail,” “Monsanto Years,” and “Rock Starbucks.”

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/neil-young-announces-anti-monsanto-album-the-monsanto-years/#ixzz3YK1ds5eZ Follow us: @naturalsociety on Twitter | NaturalSociety on Facebook

The Monsanto Years by Neil Young - April 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfzsF4ZIRPo

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2015, 09:42:04 AM »
Neil Young; I love him; but he is a bit incline to oppose himself with some of his beliefs. Fossil fuel is a myth and a hoax, dams are a part of life if done responsibility, this among other things.
But I love him despite all this, his passion seem to be sincere and true, God can work the rest out if you truly receive the love of the truth. 
Who will stand up and save the earth:
Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

What do you under-stand?

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Neil Young - The Monsanto Years
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2015, 10:35:59 AM »
Neil Young - Who's Gonna Stand Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkiRR3T_3NY

Neil Young surprises fans with secret show at SLO Brew

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2015/04/17/3591199_neil-young-lukas-nelson-slo-brew.html

Dude shows up with the Nelson Bros and plays a full show at a local bar. Ten Bucks a ticket.