Here's a few problems with that:
1. We could do that if we communicate with our friends and family who have farms, etc.
- Get lists of farms that sell raw milk at realmilk.com for the full farm experience.
2. Not sure what those are but I could learn what that means.
3. Too bad the Feds use electronic cash to bypass physical fiat currency.
- Maybe your local store/farm will accept silver coins. But none of that stops you from having your reserves in gold. The actual cash you use for purchases cost the establishment more than its worth. It is a loss leader for them, and they make their money on credit card transactions and fractional reserve leveraging of savings. So, don't use cards, use cash, and don't save money in interest bearing accounts save money in silver and gold coins.
4. I remember Alan Watt and David Icke telling us how the Rothschilds own the gold, right?
Gold has been currency for over 6000yrs (maybe more, but at least for all recorded history). Gold is a limited resource, so, everytime you buy a coin, that's one ounce the establishment is denied. We let the rothschilds have the gold by not claiming it for ourselves. You empower them by leaving it all to them. Gold is an element created by God that is ideal for money, Rothschilds did not produce gold or create its characteristics, nor can they destroy them, nor can you by avoiding it.