PrisonPlanet Forum
July 14, 2014, 10:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law  (Read 3010 times)
Cherie

Rothscum = Eco-hypocrite

« on: August 16, 2007, 10:28:34 AM »

Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/160807_quell_dissent.htm

Your thoughts?
thought_criminal

Conspiracy of one.

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 10:48:58 AM »

It doesn't suprise me in the sense that all things are foretold in the scripture.
  It really take me off guard in that, I was hoping things wern't to this level quite yet.

In my humble opinion: These "pastors" and "clergymen" are the very ones that will be espousing the
 "rapture" doctrine... you know the one where the quasi-governmental one pseudo religious world thought push tells you to worship the false messiah appearing in revelation at 6th seal, 6th trumpet, and 6th vial.
  Duh: 666.  The TRUE second coming doesn't happen until "777" in revelation. The "Rapture" doesn't even get mentioned in the bible, it's a manmade theory...  the doctrine of devils.

Any day now...

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin
jjgrands

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:44:10 PM »

my priest will have to start off with "long time no see joe, why havent you been to the local catholic church you went to grade school at in 15 yrs?" and id say, "well preacher, i kind of had a feeling you were a chump puppet who worked for the man, thanks for proving me right by coming here to take my guns. no thanks i dont need communion, but you sir, can eat some of the body of christ in lead form, die bitch!"

so, havent been to chruh, aint gona start, long been since unbelievin in the believers
Horatio_Bunce

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 01:28:39 PM »

I wondered what all those guys with SECURITY shirts on were for at the church next door.  Angry
Gator

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »

I told everyone, the sister to government is the Church, but is anyone listening......nah, go back to sleep ! 
Throm

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 02:37:15 PM »

dunno if this belongs here, but I got this on my answering machine.. hope it is just a coincidence in light of this story. (I also posted it in bill of rights).. It's from my city's emergency management

http://www.geocities.com/thimme1/scfema2.mp3
Gator

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 02:41:26 PM »

Yeah man, gotta get the hype up for the Fear War !  I expect some kind of dirty bomb, but don't tell me a caveman did it, I won't buy into it either ! 
chris jones

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 05:53:59 PM »

The voice of God's messenger is bullhorned through the masses.
James Jones had a folowing, unfortunately they and their families drank from the cup. Some say Mass suicide, I say mind control.

Separation of church and state is constitutional, excuse me, was constitutional.

Never say or think the obvious, never think, just obey the leader.
What is obvious is they have exposed their hand, the rulebook is open to those who read between the lines. The regime knows without a doubt that their will be open rebellion, it is inevitable.
That they have resorted to use religion does not suprise me, they have been doing that since day one. They will spin the deception that this is for the good of the citizens, for their very safety. they are not roaming the streets to control us, they there to help us.
Disenters,peacemakers,truthers, will be labeled, however i never assumed we would be labeled evil by our religious leaders.  No I take that back, it is the way of the deceivers.
So, though you may find yourself and family homeless, jobless, hungry, without rights or a Constitution, keep you mouth shut and be a good citizen, or turn the other cheek. Keep you tail between your legs and wave the flag. Have a good day.
America, the land of liberty, the other Camelot. Is becoming your nightmare. It took this kind of sadistic abomination to wake those who dared not see the truth.
Gator

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 07:26:07 PM »

I had another Christian friend tell me, "this country will go the way it's going only if it's the Lord's will."  My mind thinks of all the people in the Towers when someone talks like this ?  Especially when the loud speaker tells everyone to stay in their offices until help arrives, or maybe when Kevin Cosgrove yells:  "Oh my God, No !"....to the 911 operator.

Is he telling me, the Lord loves death and carnage ?   
Brent

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 01:42:23 AM »

Now we know why President Bush was an advocate of having the federal government dole out billions to churches as "faith based programs".  If you are a pastor and you are getting a ton of money from the government, are you going to bite the hand that feeds you?
Gator

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 04:37:49 AM »

http://tomflocco.com/fs/BushCheneyIndicted.htm

If Alex is over excited about what's going on, go check out Tom Flocco, he'll open your eyes real wide; you'll probably have problems falling asleep !

If you also look closely you can see everyone is starting to cocoon into fear, you can see it in the papers as well as the Stock Markets.  Everything connects or it all falls a part.   
yuri22

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

@quicksilver: The documents are supposedly on www.pastorbutch.com under the "Church News" heading.  So I checked it, and there is lots of church news, but only a couple of articles about the clergy response team, and NO EVIDENCE.  Just opinions and claims.

If someone will produce the evidence, then I'd suggest we organize a census of clergymen.  Ask them if they've been contacted, are they members of this "team", have they included government material in their sermons, etc.  Then publish the names of those who say yes, those who say no, and those who refuse to say.

Probably some appropriate committee could be formed to do this.

An honest member of the clergy would want to go on record, I should think.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 06:33:46 PM »

@quicksilver: The documents are supposedly on www.pastorbutch.com under the "Church News" heading.  So I checked it, and there is lots of church news, but only a couple of articles about the clergy response team, and NO EVIDENCE.  Just opinions and claims.

If someone will produce the evidence, then I'd suggest we organize a census of clergymen.  Ask them if they've been contacted, are they members of this "team", have they included government material in their sermons, etc.  Then publish the names of those who say yes, those who say no, and those who refuse to say.

Probably some appropriate committee could be formed to do this.

An honest member of the clergy would want to go on record, I should think.

Any clergy that is 501c3 is in the conspiricy!
chris jones

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »

Hi Cherie.

So the feds are including religion in their takeover. Religous dogma has been politcaly motivated since, well for one Constantinople for one example. Mayan Human sacrifice among hundres of others was utlized.
Does this suprise anyone, how many Giants of religion sit with the ol GWB, support our troops, how many have fought against goverment corruption.If these men were truly God orientated with a conscience and soul they would be struggling to get our troops back home, stopping the genocide for profit, and saving lives, are they.
Ah Heck, their a good tool for the Ol gov. Our Regime knows human nature, religion has God on its side, and what religiosly dominated indivdual will not listen to Gods preachers. Heck even GWB made reference to talking to God. They don't stop at anything do they.
What a pathetic excuse for human beings who hide behind some robe telling people their nation can commit genocide, the Regime can do anything they want, sure its what God wants, so settle down you rabble rousers. Seperation of church and state , their goes another piece of the ol constitution  down the drain.
Americans have a choice, Bush was clear on this ,,either your for us or against us....
I beleive in God, don't misunderstand, but I too beleive the murder of human beings for profit is not what he enjoys seeing taking place here.
Human sacrifice has taken a technological facade, we can kill thousands at a time now, tell me what the difference is. Fear, ideology, religion, terror, murder, lies deceptions, they will do it all for profit and power. No. it is of no suprise to me at all.
This American

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »

I know Christians have been given a bad name thanks to the False Christians like Bush, Robertson, Falwell, etc. Yeshua warned about these types of False Prophets and Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Always make the distinction between "Churchians" VS those who follow The Way of Christ/Yeshau a NON-DENOMINATIONAL path of thought and conduct taught by The Masters that says the FIRST obligation is to DO NO HARM against innocents, be as tolerant as possible against the ignorant (as is reasonable) that seek to do you and yours harm, but never forget Peter and the others carried SWORDS for self defense ONLY in case they were attacked. Turn the other cheek to the misled but realize that there IS a limit, for EVERYTHING there is a season, hope and pray the season is not yet upon us.

And NEVER forget this, that MANY so called real "christians" (followers of The Way) will be the FIRST in line to RESIST the NWO Mark of The Beast, of which will be required to be a part of the economic ELITIST system in the forseeable future. That is why we even now see so much attack coming from the forces of the so called "left" (and I don't mean that in the fake left/right sense), I simply mean many of the SO CALLED false "left" sites have been hijacked to try and destroy those who would oppose this System of The Beast takeover.

Just like the so called "right" (fake) has been hyjacked by the "war party" crowd which has NOTHING to do with honest constitutional "conservatism" and preservation of Liberty and choosing ones own way free from dictates by The State.

Ron Paul 2008
A TRUE American Patriot IMO

T.A.
strgzr
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 03:22:40 AM »

And NEVER forget this, that MANY so called real "christians" (followers of The Way) will be the FIRST in line to RESIST the NWO Mark of The Beast, of which will be required to be a part of the economic ELITIST system in the forseeable future.
I'm not a Christian, but know many who are prepared to lay down thier lives rather than take the mark of the beast. And I must say that "the mark of the beast" is a good name for it. For it is surely a beast that is trying to devour us all. Many a good Christian will be standing locked and loaded, if it comes to that.
Overcast

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 10:05:30 AM »

I know Christians have been given a bad name thanks to the False Christians like Bush, Robertson, Falwell, etc. Yeshua warned about these types of False Prophets and Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Always make the distinction between "Churchians" VS those who follow The Way of Christ/Yeshau a NON-DENOMINATIONAL path of thought and conduct taught by The Masters that says the FIRST obligation is to DO NO HARM against innocents, be as tolerant as possible against the ignorant (as is reasonable) that seek to do you and yours harm, but never forget Peter and the others carried SWORDS for self defense ONLY in case they were attacked. Turn the other cheek to the misled but realize that there IS a limit, for EVERYTHING there is a season, hope and pray the season is not yet upon us.

Yeah, I agree there's a difference between a 'Christian' (aka one who follows the teachings of Christ) and a 'religious' person. By definition, a 'religious' person follows religion. Man devised religion, not God. Even in just a historical context, according to the new testament, it seemed Jesus' was more annoyed by the religious leaders than anyone.

And as for the 'mark', I can only suspect it will be chips implanted, as it would more or less fulfill many prophecies. There are many other reasons to believe that will be the case, but I will skip any personal theories I have on this, regardless of the logic involved.

I do submit to people, however, that if 'leaders' can't control people without the aid of an implanted chip, or secure a nation without martial law and taking away rights - they simply aren't cut out for that line of work and need to step down to others who can run a successful government without countless rights violations.

It's been done for centuries without the aid of computers or the taking away of rights. To say it's 'needed' is only an admission that previous leaders were far more competent and adept than they are. I don't give a rat's ass how anyone spins it, it's the only logical conclusion.

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
This American

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 08:39:51 PM »

Know well that the "Rockefeller/CFR type" Elitists are going to use "Revelation" type scenarios to try and fulfill their 100% takeover of any last citizen self determination. So in a self fullfilling prophecy type of way what "Essense type" writers predicted 2000 some years ago IS coming true. Isn't that fascinating.

Whether one believes the chicken or the egg, the horse or the cart comes first/last matters not. "Prophecy" is being played out before our very eyes.

T.A.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: