swine-flu updates

Author Topic: swine-flu updates  (Read 27015 times)

Offline joni

Re: swine-flu updates
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »
latest

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/

CDC: Shocking new figures show 14 to 34 million were infected by Swine Flu in the U.S. 12/02/09 11:35am
CDC: Shocking new figures show 14 to 34 million were infected by Swine Flu in the U.S.

If this is correct and the numbers are correct of people who have died worldwide due to the Swine Flu being around 6000 - Then That MEANS THE SWINE FLU IS NOTHING!! Very Very SMALL DEATH RATE!

WHY then do we have a State of Emergency? When there are MORE People who have died from the Regular flu - than have died from the Swine Flu? Also, I don't recall ever having a State of Emergency called for the Regular flu - which causes MORE Deaths - estimated 30000 in U.S. alone!

People NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS!!! The mortality Rate is LESS Than 1% of all who catch the Swine Flu!

Now - We need to ASK - why the craziness over getting a Vaccine for Something that has Such a LOW mortality rate? WHY the Big Scare? WHY the state of emergency? WHY such media attention over something that is nothing?!

Article:

ATLANTA - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control now says between 14 million to 34 million Americans fell ill from Swine Flu between April and October 17 and so far it has provided a gross under-count of the number of people who have died or been hospitalized.

Meanwhile, 34 more children have been reported dead to CDC during the week Nov. 15 to Nov. 21.

It provided new estimates of the most likely impact of Swine Flu in numbers, a staggering rise over what has been reported so far:

* CDC estimates that between 14 million and 34 million cases of 2009 H1N1 occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 22 million people infected with 2009 H1N1.
* CDC estimates that between about 63,000 and 153,000 2009 H1N1-related hospitalizations occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 98,000 H1N1-related hospitalizations.
* CDC estimates that between about 2,500 and 6,000 2009 H1N1-related deaths occurred between April and October 17, 2009. The mid-level in this range is about 3,900 2009 H1N1-related deaths.

The new model of estimating the hospitalizations and deaths, while not entirely accurate, provides the true scale of the illness burden imposed by H1N1, particularly on young people, said the CDC.

It now estimates that between 5 to 13 million children under 17 fell ill during the period. It now estimates that 23,000 to 53,000 were hospitalized.

Between 7 to 18 million people aged 17 to 64 fell sick and 34,000 to 83,000 were admitted to hospital. The CDC added it may never be possible to provide an accurate figure but the median of these ranges probably provides a more accurate figure on just how widespread the impact of Swine Flu has been.

The CDC said it again proves that Swine Flu has been a disease of younger people.

“The results of this method confirm previous epidemiological data indicating that this disease primarily affects people younger than 65 year old, with the number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths overwhelmingly occurring in people 64 years and younger,” it said.

“This is very different from seasonal influenza, where about 60 percent of seasonal flu-related hospitalizations and 90 percent of flu-related deaths occur in people 65 years and older. cont 50%

Offline joni

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 02:06:43 PM »
i'll come up with some more interesting articles tonight or tomorrow dv..

Size10

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »
Has anyone noticed a decrease in the H1N1 rhetoric on the MSM over the past week? Could it be they are taking a break so they don't scare people away from Christmas shopping?

Offline joni

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:45 PM »
Has anyone noticed a decrease in the H1N1 rhetoric on the MSM over the past week? Could it be they are taking a break so they don't scare people away from Christmas shopping?
i dunno but there were 3 phases in the 1918 pandemic
and the second was by far the most deadly..

Offline joni

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »
you may hav seen this already

http://derekpgilbert.com/?cat=288

VFTB 023: Dr. Henry Niman — Deadly Flu in Ukraine
Posted by Derek On November - 19 - 2009

Ukraine flu

WESTERN MEDIA are beginning to notice the outbreak of flu in Ukraine. As of today, some 86,000 people there are hospitalized and 344 have died.

Dr. Henry Niman, founder and president of Recombinomics, Inc., discussed a newly-detected change in the genetic code of the virus that may have made it so dangerous, why he believes this is a natural occurrence, and why we should be concerned about the year ahead.

For his latest comments on this developing situation, visit his website, Recombinomics.com, or follow Dr. Niman on Twitter.

Come visit our Facebook page, and check out the great Christian podcasters at the Revelations Radio Network.

Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click if you have a Mac) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.
Dr. Henry Niman: Deadly Flu in Ukraine [1:04:24m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 02:31:14 PM »
I have to go to a company called pertemps once a week now ( they try and find you work ) , if you dont go they stop your benefit . I was due there last monday but had a late night , so i called them and told them i had swine flu  ;D , they said stay away and gave me the swine flu hotline number to call , the woman called yesterday to see how i was and said that i need to bring proof to the office tomorrow to show that ive taken Tamiflu or the shot or they could stop my benefit !!  I told her that would be impossible because i dont take vaccines. Im dreading tomorrow .

Offline joni

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »
I have to go to a company called pertemps once a week now ( they try and find you work ) , if you dont go they stop your benefit . I was due there last monday but had a late night , so i called them and told them i had swine flu  ;D , they said stay away and gave me the swine flu hotline number to call , the woman called yesterday to see how i was and said that i need to bring proof to the office tomorrow to show that ive taken Tamiflu or the shot or they could stop my benefit !!  I told her that would be impossible because i dont take vaccines. Im dreading tomorrow .
just say you only take herbal remedies
see next post for some tips
or just say you use colloidal silver
theres lots of info on natural remedies in Swine-flu updates thread on Icke forum in Todays News..

Offline joni

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »
latest
nb its 11/30/09

S Korean student dies of cerebral hemorrhage after receiving A/H1N1 vaccine 11/30/09 7:30am

S Korean student dies of cerebral hemorrhage after receiving A/H1N1 vaccine

Of Course they say there is no connection to the Swine Flu Vaccine shot - It just so happened after the child got the Swine Flu Vaccine!

Amazing how there are so MANY Deaths (most we don't hear about) after people get the Swine Flu vaccine. But jeez, to make any correlation is just silly from the WHO and various Government officials around the world. If they did ever say there was a connection then all those pharmaceutical companies would lose out of billions and trillions of dollars. Because people would not take the vaccine so readily as those governments are pushing the FEAR factor to their populace! The Banks have their Trillions now it is the BIG Pharma companies to get their Trillions as the rest of us Normal folks lose jobs, get foreclosed on, need food stamps, veterans being left by the way side after being used and are homeless.

Article:

SEOUL, Nov. 30 (Xinhua) -- A South Korean student had died of cerebral hemorrhage after receiving A/H1N1 vaccine, while health authorities said the death case is not associated with the vaccine, local media reported on Monday.

According to the Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, a student, whose identity has not been revealed, died of cerebral hemorrhage on Saturday, four days after being inoculated with the A/H1N1 vaccine.

Investigation jointly carried out by experts, the health ministry, the Korea Food and Drug Administration and the National Institute of Scientific Investigation showed that there is not direct causality between the vaccine and the victim's cerebral hemorrhage, the ministry said.

Computer tomography showed serious bleeding in the brain that could indicate a prior dangerous medical condition, so the death may have been caused by an aneurysm, or an extreme swelling on the wall of an artery, in the brain, local media quoted experts who took part in the investigation as saying.

The health authorities also conducted an investigation to 516 students out of a total of 966 students who received the vaccine from the same production batch, and only 70 cases reported with minor side-effects, and the symptoms had vanished in a short period, the ministry said.
---------------------------------

FREE Ways to Avoid the Swine Flu - An Article - With some of my Own Additions 11/30/09 6:45am

FREE Ways to Avoid the Swine Flu - An Article - With some of my Own Additions

Article:

If you want to avoid the swine flu, also known as H1N1, but don't want to spend the money on a flu shot or for some other reason are unable to get an H1N1 flu shot, here are a few things you can do to avoid the swine flu that are either free or can be done for pennies.

1. Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.

2. Gargle with warm salt water twice a day, or you may substitute Listerine if you're prefer. This is important because H1N1 takes two to three days before symptoms develop. Gargling with saltwater or Listerine keeps H1N1 from prolifterating. if a healthy person does this, it is just as effective as Tamiflu, the H1N1 vaccine.

3. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C. Those who choose to boost vitamin C intake through tablets should also take Zinc because that helps the vitamin C to absorb properly

4. Clean your nostrils with salt water daily. Blow your nose hard afterwards and then use a swab that has been dipped in warm salt water in both nostrils.

5. Drink warm liquids such as hot tea, coffee, etc. frequently. The hot liquids rinse viruses from the throat down into the stomach where they can't survive.

These are simple, inexpensive things that can be done to help prevent swine flu.

My additions:

Vitamin D!! The winter months are when people get the least amount of sun in the Northern Hemisphere. The sun is the only way to get vitamin D naturally. Vitamin D is very important for our bodies to keep up immunity against viruses.

I use a nasal mist sprayer a few times a day. I have distilled water in it with ONE drop of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. That washes out my nasal passages but it also provides oxygen to my body at the same time.

Kombucha Tea - one of the acids in it, has shown to Prevent the Avian Flu from infecting birds. There is a posting strictly on that in last weeks posts.
------------------------

Dogs and Pigs Test Positive In China For Swine Flu 11/30/09 6:22am
Dogs and Pigs Test Positive In China For Swine Flu

Article:

BEIJING, Nov. 30 -- Health experts in China have assured pet-lovers they need not panic following the discovery of two dogs infected with the deadly H1N1 flu at the weekend.

The animals were diagnosed in Beijing and, while it is possible for pets to transfer viruses to their owners, scientists said there is no evidence to suggest pets are already spreading the illness.

"If animals can get infected from humans, then the reverse is also true," said Feng Zijian, director of emergency response for the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"But there is no need to panic in this case."

He explained that so far, across the world, the virus has only been passed from humans to pets.

However, if the virus spreads among dogs, it could potentially be passed on when the animal sneezes or through its waste.

"Only when the virus mutates within dogs will it be a new threat to humans," Feng said.

The virus found in dogs in Beijing was a 99-percent match for the flu currently infecting humans, according to the Ministry of Agriculture, which announced the canine infection on Saturday but did not elaborate on the breed.

"The role of dogs in the virus

Health experts in China have assured pet-lovers they need not panic following the discovery of two dogs infected with the deadly H1N1 flu at the weekend.

The animals were diagnosed in Beijing and, while it is possible for pets to transfer viruses to their owners, scientists said there is no evidence to suggest pets are already spreading the illness.

"If animals can get infected from humans, then the reverse is also true," said Feng Zijian, director of emergency response for the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"But there is no need to panic in this case."

He explained that so far, across the world, the virus has only been passed from humans to pets.

However, if the virus spreads among dogs, it could potentially be passed on when the animal sneezes or through its waste.

"Only when the virus mutates within dogs will it be a new threat to humans," Feng said.

The virus found in dogs in Beijing was a 99-percent match for the flu currently infecting humans, according to the Ministry of Agriculture, which announced the canine infection on Saturday but did not elaborate on the breed.

"The role of dogs in the virus' mutation is still unknown. However, pigs provide a better environment for virus mutation," Feng said.

"Pigs are regarded as the gene mixer."

The canines, which were probably infected by their owners, are contagious to other dogs, an expert at the Beijing Agricultural Bureau told Beijing Times on Saturday.

On Nov 19, four pork samples tested positive for H1N1 at a slaughterhouse in Shuangcheng, Heilongjiang province. The animals were also infected by humans, according to reports.

Meanwhile, as China rushes to vaccinate people against the flu, the H1N1 virus is picking up speed.

Eight infected children are in critical condition at a hospital in Shenzhen, Guangdong province. Two of them, aged 9 and 11, have been diagnosed as brain dead.

"I believe the H1N1 virus led to white matter lesions in the children," said Li Chengrong, president of Shenzhen Children's Hospital, who added that the illness attacks the nervous system and can cause dementia, coma and even death.

He said parents should pay close attention to a child's mental state if they become ill.

Symptoms include delays in responding, incoherence in speech, restlessness and insomnia.

"Once a child starts to convulse or goes into a coma, it's too late," Li said.' mutation is still unknown. However, pigs provide a better environment for virus mutation," Feng said.

"Pigs are regarded as the gene mixer."

The canines, which were probably infected by their owners, are contagious to other dogs, an expert at the Beijing Agricultural Bureau told Beijing Times on Saturday.

On Nov 19, four pork samples tested positive for H1N1 at a slaughterhouse in Shuangcheng, Heilongjiang province. The animals were also infected by humans, according to reports.
------------------------

S. Korea Reports it's First Drug Resistant Case of The Swine Flu 11/30/09 6;20am
S. Korea Reports it's First Drug Resistant Case of The Swine Flu

Article:

Seoul - Health authorities Monday reported South Korea's first case of swine flu that was resistant to the anti-viral drug Tamiflu, and called for extra precautions against any future cases.

The health ministry said in a statement that it found a Tamiflu-resistant strain of the (A)H1N1 virus in a five-year-old boy, who needed repeated and doubled doses of Tamiflu to recover.

Another anti-viral drug, Relenza, proved effective in specimens taken from the child but he was too young to take the drug, it added.

The ministry urged people to report immediately to hospitals or health authorities if Tamiflu had no effect five straight days after the first dose.

It said the World Health Organisation has reported 75 Tamiflu-resistant cases globally since the first such case in North America in April.

South Korea's swine flu death toll has reached 104 but the spread of the disease is waning, according to the ministry. - AFP

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:04 PM »
latest

CDC: Shocking new figures show 14 to 34 million were infected by Swine Flu in the U.S. 12/02/09 11:35am
CDC: Shocking new figures show 14 to 34 million were infected by Swine Flu in the U.S.

If this is correct and the numbers are correct of people who have died worldwide due to the Swine Flu being around 6000 - Then That MEANS THE SWINE FLU IS NOTHING!! Very Very SMALL DEATH RATE!

WHY then do we have a State of Emergency? When there are MORE People who have died from the Regular flu - than have died from the Swine Flu? Also, I don't recall ever having a State of Emergency called for the Regular flu - which causes MORE Deaths - estimated 30000 in U.S. alone!

People NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS!!! The mortality Rate is LESS Than 1% of all who catch the Swine Flu!

Now - We need to ASK - why the craziness over getting a Vaccine for Something that has Such a LOW mortality rate? WHY the Big Scare? WHY the state of emergency? WHY such media attention over something that is nothing?!

Because they know that when they chemtrail the U.S. with the other half of the RNA virus that they split in the lab, that tens of millions to 100 million+ will be murdered in the U.S.

Why bother with vaccines?

1)  To test who will bow down to tyrannical dictatorship (setting precedent for more full spectrum tyranny.)
2)  To set the precedent for permanent, huge vaccine manufacturing plants in the U.S. and abroad--which by itself will expand the eugenics agenda even more.
3)  To psyop the living f*ck out of everyone and get people to fight with each other with the MSM pushing ultra wicked propaganda that those who educated themselves factually and thoroughly and rejected the inalienable rights violating, and New World Order bioterrorist "vaccine" caused those who took the vaccine to die (reinforcing fraudulent "herd immunity") mega psyops.
4)  The vaccine creates the total illusion to many people that the CDC and WHO, (and all of their eugenicist complicit medical practitioners) actually give a flying f*ck about the health/well-being of the population, and preemptively psyop conditions the minds of those who claim they have no time to thoroughly research the facts that they are trying to be the saviors during their own manufactured pandemic.  CDC/WHO can cite all of their warnings years past about global H5N1 pandemic threats as fake legitimization for their current actions by claiming that "we warned you years ago."  When the fact is that their criminal eugenicist bioterrorists were responsible for the propagation of H5N1, the creation of SARS (a cover for H5N1) all to lay the groundwork for global fascist, tyrannical bio-surveillance for their own false flags, in exactly the same way as warrantless wiretapping, and other electronic surveillance was allegedly necessary to "prevent another 911."  When the plans for such tyranny had nothing to do with any so called "terror" attacks, but were in fact planned many years in advance to secure the total monopolistic, feudalist global supply chain infrastructure, total evisceration of government by the people, of the people, and for the people, with a global information grid, artificial intelligence driven virtual government where all representation has been supplanted by dictatorship at the camera lenses of NRO satellites, micro, nano UAV's, regular UAV's to shoot and kill, and blow up anyone who dares hold onto the very notion of God given, non usurp-able rights.

5)  The propaganda about the vaccines serves as another huge psyop in and of itself as well.  That pysop being that only those who submit or willingly (via ignorance) are at a risk of dying, when the fact is that the vaccines were only used to get the contagious 1st half of their bioweapon globally dispersed.  Without the vaccines, there would have been ZERO CHANCE of such a threat, not the "100% chance" as per Nazi eugenicist IBM's confidential internal document.  The criminal enemy terrorist traitors at the CDC/WHO also run constant psyops of "hand-washing" and wiping down surfaces in schools, for example--against a multi-year engineered bioweapon that has had full predictive artificial intelligence computations preemptively calculate all aspects of its virulence, lethality, contagiousness, would be when released into the real world.  Such software enabled the very inception of race specific bioweapons that Michael Riconosciuto had 1sthand knowledge of over 20 years ago.

6)  It is entirely possible that anyone (worldwide) that refuses the vaccine, will be fraudulently labeled as a "bioterror threat", or a "threat to national security"--again replete with the multi-spectrum, carefully gauged psyops that is already being predicted right now by their AI inference engine programs to ensure the maximum probability of their cold blooded, murderous overthrow of the Republic, and all other nations worldwide that have not already submitted to the real terrorists at Bilderberg/RIIA/CFR/CoR/TC/CSIS.  Be on guard for incoming, unprecedented propaganda about the flu, quarantines ("keeping others safe via so-called "social distancing") over the next month and onward--in addition to massive, beyond off the charts demonization of the current IPv4 compatible Internet needing to be replaced by the NWO's enterprise architecture/RBAC/real time truth filter friendly IPv6.

Such demonization of the Internet will include, but not be limited to the following:

1)  "Anyonymous" use of the Internet enables cyber-terrorism--solution:  thumb, retinal biometric tyranny to authenticate you to even get online to do ANYTHING.
2)  "OMFG, American people who do not want to be slaves are on "THE SAME" network as the U.S. military--the ONLY WAY to be safe is to switch to IPv6 so that we can control who has access TO OUR networks!"
3)  "Current Internet infrastructure, and most software in use by millions is inherently a threat to the NWO's (i.e. the AFRL) "cyber supremacy"."  Solution:  All software writers worldwide must be approved by the NWO, be licensed by the NWO, have built in backdoors to the NWO for full spectrum, continuous, persistent tyrannically fascist "supervision" and surveillance.
4)  The problem reaction solution implementation of the death ("smart") grid will create its own "sudden demand/need" for "cyber security".  Because it is all Ptech run, it is fully vulnerable to being cyber attacked AT WILL by the NWO Air Force "cyber command" black ops terrorist centers--to usher in further lockdown of any remaining vestiges of freedom, and fraudulently legitimize the utilization of NORTHCOM to being an active role in "securing the smart energy grid" from THEIR OWN FALSE FLAGS which will be blamed on your teengage son or daughter, or anyone you can imagine.  Remember, CSIS's terrorist scum James Lewis, and the global warming believer puppet General for "Lord" Rothschild, David Rockefeller, and Queen Nazi's of England and the Netherlands Renuart of the criminal, illegitimate NORTHCOM (born out of the largest false flag in world history) himself stated that a teenage kid with torn blue jeans and a PC (or Internet enabled cell phone, thumb drive) is just as much of a threat to critical infrastructure/national security as an entire nation state like China or Russia.

Offline joni

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »
sorry some of these updates r not in date order
im copying them from my forum after editing..

Offline joni

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »
if you get a chest infection a useful device is an essential oil steam inhaler - its an insulated cup with a nose-piece
i bought one recently 4 about £4 i used eucalyptus oil which is anti-microbial and am now trying tea-tree (also anti-microb) as euc can become toxic if taken too much i believe..

Offline joni

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2009, 03:48:29 PM »
these r from 28th

latest

95% of Deaths In Lviv Regoin of Ukraine Treated with Tamiflu 11/28/09 10:15am
95% of Deaths In Lviv Region of Ukraine Treated with Tamiflu

Article:

Approximately 95-96% of deaths from flu in the Lviv region were treated with drug "Tamiflu". * This was at a session of the Lviv regional council said Director General of the health of the Lviv Regional State Administration Victor Kimakovich.

* Tamiflu - not a panacea. * This antiviral drug. * The fact that its application is very seriously affected the treatment of patients, I can not say, "- said Kimakovich.

* In his words, doctors, in particular, could not assign the drug to patients with renal insufficiency because the drug nephrotoxic and may complicate the situation.

* Kimakovich noted that Lviv was fully provided with Tamiflu during the epidemic, and now there is a surplus product in the field of medical institutions.
-----------------------------

Russia Today - High WHO Officials On PAYROLL of Vaccine Makers! 11/28/09 9:02am
Russia Today - High WHO Officials On PAYROLL of Vaccine Makers!
video
----------------------------------

WHO Representative in Belarus: "We modern people have a good weapon - vaccination against influenza 11/28/09 8:50am
WHO Representative in Belarus: "We modern people have a good weapon - vaccination against influenza

Portion of Article:

Around - red neighbors, with a high incidence: Lithuania has recently announced the epidemic, Ukraine fights Russia's regions, adjacent to us, too ill. * Another curious detail: the neighbors reported that they had swine flu, Belarus does not provide such data.

* So what we have going on with pandemic flu? * How to evaluate our situation, WHO?

* - To assess and monitor the situation in the WHO European Region uses a system of epidemiological surveillance "Evroflyu", is a database on the Internet, in which the countries themselves will wear different qualitative and quantitative epidemiological indicators - explains the head of the Belarusian office of the World Health Organization, RB Egor Zaitsev. * - The data in this system are received weekly from almost all countries in the European region. * At present, there are indicators for the 46 th week (9-15noyabrya. - Ed.): In Belarus, the average intensity of the spread of influenza, compared with the previous week, there is a tendency to decrease. * But I again repeat: each country enters the data into the database itself. * In addition, we can confidently say that the pandemic virus (H1N1) has become the predominant strain of influenza virus circulating in the world.

* - What are the recommendations to combat the epidemic have been at the WHO for Belarus?

* - Since the situation in each individual country, the WHO has not given specific recommendations for Belarus. * WHO provides general recommendations based on best global practices and operational assessment of the situation on pandemic influenza. * There are recommendations for the European region. * Countries were acquainted with them at meetings held in August, September, October, Ministry of Health of Belarus received information on the situation in Europe and the world. * More countries should independently evaluate the risks and decide what measures to apply.

* One of the key recommendations suggests the need to continue vaccination against seasonal influenza as well as from the pandemic. * Specific recommendations - to vaccinate against pandemic influenza risk groups.

* - How much time do we have the vaccination? * And what better vaccines?

* - WHO encourages all countries to start vaccinations as soon as possible. *. Sooner Belarus will be immunized, the more people we can protect against influenza. * However, there is no deadline.

* As far as I know, in Belarus, was put out to tender for the purchase of vaccines against pandemic influenza. * So she will be purchased vaccine, the manufacturer of which won the tender.

* - Does the WHO forecast for Belarus, which may be the percentage of deaths? *
Once cite the figures: 3 fatal cases per 100 thousand people ...

* Apparently, here we are talking about estimates made for pandemic influenza by the European Committee for Disease Control (European Committee for Disease Control). * And the committee did a risk assessment for the European Union, not for Belarus.

* - Ukrainian media reported that the WHO has done together with the Ukrainian Ministry of Health forecast the timing of arrival of the second wave of the epidemic. * When she can be in Belarus?

* - In epidemiological terms, a second wave is expected. * Supposedly, that the second wave of pandemic influenza will occur within a few months. * It is difficult to say exactly when - in January or February. * In contrast to the early twentieth century, in modern humans is a good weapon - vaccination against influenza.

* - WHO could provide Belarus vaccine for swine flu?

* - WHO provides free vaccines to low-and lower-middle-income countries. * It is 95 countries. * In terms of economic development of Belarus is not included in the list of these countries. * But if there is a request from Belarus, the WHO and the UN office in Belarus will consider the possibility of vaccine supplies to Belarus.

WHO always reverts back to vaccines in saying "The Way to combat the Epidemic"! Yet they don't acknowledge the Real Problem of the deaths! ALSO WHO Officials need to Come out in the Open about where they have gotten money from! How many billions have the Vaccine companies given WHO individuals who recommend the vaccines above ALL else?
-------------------------------

Belarus Health Minister - Helplessness - More Than 1.5 Million Sick ONLY 2.6% With Swine Flu! 11/28/09 8:35am
Belarus Health Minister - Helplessness - More Than 1.5 Million Sick ONLY 2.6% With Swine Flu!

- What do we have the flu?

* - Has a number of activities, the formation of the stock of medicines, routine vaccination ... - began to meet Robert Chasnoit, First Deputy Minister of Ministry of Health. * - ... A feature of this epidemic rise was the fact that he was unexpected. * In general, sick, probably more than 1,5 million. * But all diseases. * In the first place are adenoviral infection. И ни в коей мере не грипп. And not in any way not the flu. * Approximately 2.6% - the flu, there are cases and so-called swine flu virus - A/H1N1.

* And then indignantly Chairman Boris Batura:

* - Each district hospital can tell you what their situation. *! (...) In principle, you have begun to do this when it began to resent society! * You are here proshlyapili, and should have been the case to admit! * Why do you think, influenza start suddenly? * This is not a pipe in the housing sector, which had burst and the need to send an emergency. * The whole world is talking about swine influenza! * Planned you farm and you've been able to calmly announce a tender for the vaccine. * And people would see what you are doing this business. (…) Что вы тут расписываетесь в своей беспомощности? (...) What are you sign the helpless?

* These Boris Batura provoked a wave of applause, and Robert Chasnoit said: "excuses, probably not."

* A little later, the first deputy head of the Ministry of Health explained to journalists:

* - Not so fundamentally, how many sick swine flu in Belarus. * The main thing is that the situation is under control of the Ministry. * And the mortality rate does not exceed the data of last year.

* Health Ministry official said that the statistics of cases of swine influenza ozvuchat at the end of the quarter. * And on the steps of Parliament added: "Rejoice that we have a health system is such as in Belarus. * And all come and envy.

Funniest thing about this article. The previous one the Belarus Health Minister said they had No Clue on how many are sick or have died with the bleeding lungs. Here he says the mortality rate does not exceed that of last year. Either he is strictly using the "Swine Flu" statistics and leaving out in those numbers the people who are sick and have died from the bleeding lungs and disintegration of lungs, or he is using those with the normal flu. But the Health Minister has already previously said, they do not have the numbers of dead from the bleeding lungs disease.
-------------------------

Belarus Ministry Of Health Can Not Say How Many Are Sick Or Dead -From Bleeding Lungs and Lungs Disintergrating! 11/28/09 8;15am
Belarus Ministry Of Health Can Not Say How Many Are Sick Or Dead from Bleeding Lungs - Lungs Disintergrating!

Article:

While the general background of reducing morbidity in the country doctors extinguish the fire of pneumonia, the chief sanitary doctor still says that the country is under control. * Mortality figures are not called. * And hopes for "the immune stratum" recover from citizens who wrote naviny.by.

* In an interview with talk show "The Choice" on ONT chief medical officer Valentina Kachan expressed surprise that working directly in the hospital doctors say the high number of severe pneumonia and a surprising number admitted: "When they say that doctors were perplexed, they Still a little cunning.

* Recently published revelations Pediatric Dobrush regional hospital Eugenia Lopanova, according to which, the increase in the number of cases of pneumonia resembles a snowball.

* The doctor explained that the disease is like a normal influenza - begins with weakness, malaise, fever, shortness of breath increases, there is a cough, pain between the shoulder blades, joints may be a violation of the digestive system - vomiting, nausea, anorexia and diarrhea. * "Man is drawn when he was tormented by shortness of breath, he can not breath, dry cough, and the worst - when it deals with sputum containing blood, is already aggravating factor, suggests that lung tissue began to disintegrate," - listed the symptoms of resuscitator .

* Valentine Cachan assured: "We can not say that all the pneumonia virus in Belarus now. * The problem, according to her, rather that single out a few microorganisms that are resistant to antibiotics and antivirals.

* Valentine Cachan referred to the documents, which is accumulating in April and adjusted during the period of epidemic rise of the disease, when the day met at the headquarters to fight the flu. * She also recalled that there have been redeveloped beds, brought to work in the hospitals of the students, "no one was left without consultation, and in all difficult cases, in addition to bring in different specialists.

* This Valentine Cachan stressed that say that retrained place in a hurry, wrong. * "Another thing is that the time required rapid decision-making, and we joined in bed in Aksakovschina, City for those patients who have recovered," - she said.

* According to the Ministry of Health, on November 23 in Belarus, 179 laboratory confirmed cases of swine flu, including the period of epidemic rise of morbidity - 153 cases. * During the period of monitoring influenza type A (including the swine flu) was detected in 22.3% of cases in - in 3,3%, parainfluenza in 8.2%, adenoviruses - 21%, respiratory syncytial virus -- in 17,7%.
* As of November 19 swine flu was detected in 13 people who died of pneumonia. * All these people had a mixed infection. * Further information on deaths from pneumonia in the Ministry of Health does not provide.

* Valentine Cachan stressed the need to take into account that the laboratory at the swine flu in Belarus are examined acute respiratory ill children up to two years and those who suffer a severe flu. * So to say exactly how many Belarusians chickenpox influenza A/H1N1, not even the Ministry of Health.

* In this competition for the supply of vaccine against swine flu in Belarus has already declared. * It is expected that the vaccine will do in late November - early December.

* "Belarusian News" has already asked the question - how can one talk about the competition for the purchase of vaccines, without naming the volume of supply? * How can people decide to vaccinate, when not possess information on the incidence of disease, its complications?

* Valentine Cachan partially responded to them during the interview "Choice". * According to her, today there are other countries' experiences and recommendations of WHO, which allow and without accurate statistics on the number of payments to recover from the vaccination.

* As of November 21 against seasonal influenza in Belarus vaccinated 1 010 632 people, which is 35,9% more than in 2008. * At the same time, WHO recommends vaccination of 20% of the population. * If the grafted million to add a million recover from SARS, this quantity, according to V. Cachan, create a society immune layer, which will hope that the second wave of disease "will not be this difficult.

* Valentine Cachan underlined that according to the number of people who have recovered, having received the full treatment can be judged that the increase in the incidence of influenza was not a surprise for the Belarusian health care system. * "If it was a surprise, our losses would have been much greater. * The mobilization of all means and forces, beginning in May, allowed to assist. * However, doctors are not gods ", - she said.

They plainly say above, very few people have gotten the Swine Flu - Yet ALL the people who are sick or have died of Bleeding Lung and the Destruction of the Lungs - which they admit IS HAPPENING - They WILL NOT SAY HOW MANY?

I am completely lost here, I still continue to be in amazement that the WHO and governments of the world who are having these "pneumonic plague" type sickness and deaths are NOT coming out in the opened about them!

People need to be Educated on what is happening in the world, so they then can take steps to help themselves in prevention of it!

Isn't that what WHO's job is? Prevention of Diseases? So why are they NOT doing their job? They keep denying there is anything else wrong, even when Government Officials acknowledge Bleeding Lungs and disintegration of lungs!

WHO Held a Conference In October Said Pneumonia Will Be Problem AND Will Affect Disproportionately Minorities and Indigenous Populations 11/28/09 8:00
WHO Held a Conference In October Said Pneumonia Will Be a Problem AND Will Affect Disproportionately Minorities and Indigenous Populations

16 OCTOBER 2009 | GENEVA - WHO held October 14-16 three-day meeting at the headquarters of the Pan American Health Organization in Washington to gather information about the clinical features and management of patients with pandemic influenza. * About 100 doctors, scientists and health professionals from America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Oceania, presented findings and lessons learned.

* The meeting confirmed that the overwhelming majority of people around the world, disease is a form of influenza-like illness without complications, with full recovery within a week, even without medication.
The need for intensive care

* Currently, however, focuses on the clinical course of disease in small subgroups of patients who developed rapidly progressive and very severe pneumonia, and on the conduct of such patients. * In these patients severe pneumonia is often associated with the development of insufficiency of other organs or marked deterioration associated asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

* To treat such patients is difficult - it requires great effort and resources. * This clearly indicates that the heaviest burden of patient care during a pandemic will be on the intensive care unit and intensive care.

* In severe cases, the most common primary viral pneumonia, which often leads to death. * In 30% of deaths were diagnosed with secondary bacterial infections. * The most common causes of death were respiratory failure and refractory shock.

* During the meeting were submitted to detailed studies of the pathology in severe cases, confirmed by the results of tests on experimental animals. * These data confirm the ability of the new H1N1 virus directly cause severe pneumonia.

* The clinical picture is different from seasonal influenza

* The meeting, which led these patients, agreed that the clinical picture in severe cases is very different from the clinical picture observed during epidemics of seasonal influenza. * It is known that people with certain health conditions, including pregnancy, are at increased risk, however, many severe cases occur among previously healthy young people. * Factors that increase the risk of severe disease in these patients, to date, unclear, despite ongoing research.

* In severe cases, the deterioration of the patient is usually 3-5 days after onset of symptoms. * Deterioration is rapid pace - in many patients within 24 hours of developing respiratory failure that requires their immediate placement in intensive care. * Most hospitalized patients required immediate respiratory support with mechanical ventilation. * However, some patients fail to respond adequately to standard methods of auxiliary ventilation, which complicates further treatment.

* The positive is that the information presented at the meeting, increasing the amount of evidence indicating that rapidly started treatment with antiviral drugs, oseltamivir and zanamivir, helps to alleviate the severity of the disease and increase the likelihood of survival. * These data reinforce previous recommendations of WHO for early treatment with these drugs patients meeting the criteria of treatment, even in the absence of a positive confirmatory test.

* Evidence shows that in addition to pneumonia, directly caused by replication of the virus, pneumonia caused by concomitant bacterial infection, can also exacerbate the severe, rapidly progressive disease. * Among the detected bacteria are often observed Streptococcus pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus, including in some cases, strains resistant to methicillin. * Due to the fact that these accompanying bacterial infections are more common than previously thought, doctors stressed the need for early treatment as empirical antimicrobial therapy for community-acquired pneumonia.

* Groups at highest risk

* The meeting agreed that the highest risk of developing severe or fatal disease threatens to three groups: pregnant women, especially during the third trimester of pregnancy, children under two years old and people with chronic lung diseases, including asthma. * The risk of developing severe illness in children can improve the neurological disorder.

* Presented at the meeting, the evidence shows that the severe forms of the disease disproportionately affect disadvantaged populations such as groups of national minorities and indigenous populations. * Despite the fact that the reasons for this increased risk is still not fully understood, considered version includes more common in these groups, concomitant diseases such as diabetes and asthma, and lack of access to health care.

* Despite the poor understanding of today the exact role of obesity, it is largely present in severe and fatal cases. * This is especially true of pathological obesity. * Obesity is not considered a risk factor either in past pandemics, or during seasonal influenza.
* WHO and its partners provide technical guidance and practical support to developing countries to better detection and treatment of diseases caused by a pandemic virus. * Rapidly is drawing up recommendations for patient care in resource-limited settings.

As I see this article, in October they laid out what would be happening. My question is, if this is the Swine Flu they are talking about, then it would be the same everywhere, but what they discuss in this article as I read it; Is they have said there would be bacterial infections which is NOT a Viral Infection. The WHO basically laid out the fact the Swine Flu was a mild flu, but something else would be occurring of a bacterial nature.

I would like to know what testings they did saying minorities and Indigenous people will be affected more, besides them using the excuse of health care as an attributing factor.

The WHO, which is the originating source of this article needs to come out and admit the Vaccines that have been made for the Swine Flu, would be of no use against this Bacterial pneumonia they mentioned in this article.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
What are you trying to say here or are you just filling up bandwidth?  Why have you not bothered to respond to the post about your sources? which happens to be about the only post that is not yours.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline joni

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »
What are you trying to say here or are you just filling up bandwidth?  Why have you not bothered to respond to the post about your sources? which happens to be about the only post that is not yours.
i cant see a post about sources
which 1 is it pls?

Offline joni

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
latest - these r from 29th

H1N1 swine flu mutation spreads, deaths worldwide on the rise
H1N1 swine flu mutation spreads, deaths worldwide on the rise

Article:

As health officials seek to smooth concerns over the prospect of a more voracious H1N1 swine flu mutation, evidence mounts that the mutated strain is spreading.

With the World Health Organization reporting an increase of over 1,000 swine flu deaths in one week, health officials have been grappling with public awareness of the pandemic's potency - saying the mutations do not pose any significant threat to public health.

However, with the deaths of two French patients infected by the same mutation as that recently found in Norway, there is growing evidence that the more virulent mutated strain is spreading. The two Frenchmen who were reported on Saturday to have died from the H1N1 mutation did not appear to be in communication with each other prior to their infection, and both had been hospitalized in two different cities - supporting the concern that the mutation is arriving in an organic manner from the general flu ecology. ...

...Why is it every article about the mutation of the virus, there is a line in there, saying "The Vaccine is still effective?" B.S!! It is All About the Vaccine!

One note, 80% of France's population one week ago, were against the Swine flu Vaccine, but France has been working a propaganda campaign and now the population of France is wanting the vaccine - it switched in one week's time!

----------------------------

Another Plague Lashes Out in Europe - Article Is From Associated Content Site 11/29/09 8:00
Another Plague Lashes Out in Europe - Article Is From Associated Content Site

This is an article from Associated Content, which if I am correct is available for MSM companies to pick up if they want. This article goes through all the information we know about already, including the spraying of Ukraine, WHO ignoring what is going on there, etc.

Article

As if the hysteria of H1N1 influenza were not enough to alter the mood of the population, now there is another disease, more dangerous than the flu around Europe and apparently some U.S. states as well. This new threat to public health has the particularity to calcinate the lungs of those affected.

In Ukraine 1.5 million people have been infected, and thousands more are diagnosed every day. So far, preliminary numbers show that at least 300 people have died from the disease, most of them had no medical complications prior to getting the violent illness. The rapid expansion of this unknown disease may be due in part to the high density of the population in Ukraine and the fact that there is a high migration rate.

The possible causes of this new disease are discussed; one of them being the fact that many of its characteristics are similar to the 1918 Spanish Flu, which killed millions. Other scientists believe it can be a new version of pneumonic fever, due to the short time it takes to cause death.

Hundreds of residents in Kiev, complained that their neighborhoods and surrounding cities were repeatedly sprayed by planes which left dozens of chemical trails in the sky. The new disease appeared in Ukraine a few days after these cities were sprayed. Local newspapers reported that several planes flew aboveKiev, confirming what was said by the residents. ...
----------------------------------

Fran a Reader, put together 70 Swine Flu Vaccine Stories - How it Ruined People's Lives 11/28/09 12:10pm
Fran a Reader, put together 70 Swine Flu Vaccine Stories - How it Ruined People's Lives

Thank you Fran!

Her Email to Me:

hile a few stories about adverse reactions to the H1N1 swine flu vaccine have gotten into the mainstream media, the reality is that most mainstream media outlets are extremely hesitant to publish such stories. The general belief in the media seems to be that if they publish a story about a "rare" adverse reaction to the H1N1 vaccine, then the general public may be discouraged from taking the vaccine and more people will get sick. However, this is a totally false assumption by the media. The truth is that reports of serious adverse reactions to the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are constantly pouring in. In addition, the pharmaceutical companies who produced these vaccines spend millions of dollars to advertise on mainstream media outlets. Do you think that the owners of those mainstream media outlets are going to do anything that will jeopardize that source of income? The truth is that the mainstream media is not going to tell you the stories of those people who have had their lives destroyed by H1N1 swine flu vaccine side effects. Since the mainstream media will not give these victims a voice, we will.

The personal H1N1 vaccine horror stories that you will read below come from comments on this blog along with stories from the following sources.....

Bird Flu Pandemic

BabyCenter Community

Miscarriage / Pregnancy Loss Blog

Health Freedom Alliance

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine, Possible Side Effects and the Potential Dangers of Squalene

Canadians for Health Freedom

Facebook Group - h1n1 Vaccine Reactions

Facebook Group - don't get the h1n1 vaccine

Facebook Group - Refusing The H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine

These are stories that you will not hear in the mainstream media. The reality is that a significant number of people are being hurt by the H1N1 swine flu vaccine and people need to know.

What follows are unedited stories from victims of the H1N1 swine flu vaccine in which they share what has happened to them in their own words..... 70 testimonies ...

...#66) Sufferer:

Please do not take this flu-shot vaccination. I got one about 8 years ago and look what happened to me, I have peripheral neuropathy. It started with the arm they injected; numbness and tingling, all seemed quite harmless at first. But then it spread like a wild fire throughout my entire body, slowly but surely. Trust me, you don’t want any neurological disease, you would rather die its quite terrible. You can almost cure any part of your body except your nerves, any damage is usually irreversible and incurable. ...
------------------------

Offline joni

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »
im not fully sure wot u mean by bandwidth and why is it relevant??

Offline joni

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »
latest

Health Minister of Ukraine, Overall Report of Flu Epidemic 11/30/09 2:30
Health Minister of Ukraine, Overall Report of Flu Epidemic

The Health Minister of Ukraine, has released an overall report of the Flu epidemic there.

Report:

November 30, 2009 press conference was held with participation of Minister of Health of Ukraine Vasily Knyazevich, chairman of the Parliamentary Committee of Ukraine for health Tatiana Bakhteyeva and Chief state sanitary doctor of Ukraine Alexander Bilovol. * The event took place on the work of the Board of Health of Ukraine dealing with epidsytuatsiyi incidence of influenza and ARI, the results of the operations staff to overcome the epidemic of influenza and ARI, the problems of immunization and vaccination of the population, the use of budgetary funds allocated to fighting the epidemic, the main direction of reform .

* In his speech, Vasily Knyazevich described the situation that currently prevailing in the medical field in the context of recent calls. * He noted that life itself makes from the words of the reform finally move to the cases. * "Every doctor and every patient today expect changes for the better, and line ministries are ready to offer clear transparent reform plan, which will occupy a worthy place of family doctors, which will act as the world, university clinics, where dorohovartisna develop highly specialized medical care. And most importantly - there a clear division between the volume of free medical services to ensure the state and the volume of paid services that patients themselves will determine whether or not to use "- said the board Vasily Knyazevich.

* Informing the representatives of the regions on the situation in Ukraine and worldwide with the incidence of pandemic influenza on board once again reminded that the world most cases of pandemic influenza accounted for by young people, including pregnant women, due to their physiological immunosuppression, which naturally reduces the capacity of general immunity, including antiviral and antibacterial protection.

* At November 27 this year, the number of persons ill with acute respiratory disease and influenza is 1 751 546.

* By last night found 34 982 people are ill with acute respiratory infections and influenza. * In recent days the trend is envisaged to stabilize and reduce the number of registered patients. Кількість госпіталізованих дітей станом на 27.11.09 зросла до 1250 (25.11.09 - 1207). Number of hospitalized children as at 27.11.09 increased to 1250 (25.11.09 - 1207).

* Number of heavy patients across the country began to decline. * Yes, today in the intensive care unit is 117 persons for 40 persons less than 25.11.09 with them on Ventilator - 18 (25.11.09 - 21 people).

* Since the beginning of a flu epidemic in Ukraine just sick about 5000 pregnant women and mothers, a third of whom were hospitalized. * About 150 pregnant women were in intensive care, of which about 63 - on artificial pulmonary ventilation. * In total zahvorivshyh pregnant women and mothers - 35 died, representing 8% of the total number of deaths from complications of influenza in Ukraine.

* The total number of deaths from the epidemic of 424 citizens of Ukraine.

* Of the 35 deaths of pregnant women and mothers: pregnant women died - 15 (43%) women in the postnatal period have died - 20 (57%) women.

* As on 30.11.2009, in intensive care and resuscitation is 29 and pregnant mothers, of which 10 are on the apparatus for artificial pulmonary ventilation.

* Among the areas which recorded the largest number of dead remains Lviv region - 94 persons skladaye22, 7% of the total deaths since the beginning of the epidemic, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast - 43 people (10.3%), Donetsk Oblast - 27 people (6, 5%). * Number of patients in the Lviv region remains the largest in Ukraine and is 204 006 persons, including 10 768 children.

* Thus, the epidemiological situation regarding the incidence of influenza and acute respiratory infections gradually stabilized. Разом з тим, * However, remains a significant number of hospitalized patients who are in intensive care, which require further mobilization of significant professional and organizational efforts at all levels of care.

* Among the main features distinguish pandemic influenza three points. * The first feature - the disease affects the younger working population. * Age most of the dead ranges from 20 to 50 years, which is typical in general for the epidemic spread of influenza.

* Complicated course of disease in the case of obesity related cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, diabetes, weakening the immune system and so on.

* The second feature - the rapid spread on the territory.

* Third - fulminant course from beginning to the development of atypical pneumonia, in which case, it is very difficult to treat.

* Ministry of Health of Ukraine since the announcement in the world of pandemic influenza A/H1N1 California is aimed at the appropriate regulatory documentation to address the problems of poverty and Pandemic Influenza in Ukraine.

* In addition, a series of measures implemented in the regions, aimed at preventing the spread of influenza A (H1N1):

* - In each region established operational headquarters round the clock vigil on staff who is coordinating work in this direction;

* - In all regions of the training conducted by experts (in accordance with orders MH of Ukraine from 07.11.2009, № 813 and from 07.11.2009, number 814).

* - In all regions of the Hospital prepared base to provide inpatient care to this category of patients (defined branch that can be transformed, ready reserve of medicines and medical products, disinfection equipment, personal protective equipment, agreed to transport personnel and security), outpatient service working in advanced mode (extended hours, work on weekends), prepared if necessary to deploy additional crews ambulance.

* · Bedspace infectious beds is 20 708.

* · Of them boksovanyh - 8 708 (42%).

* · In intensive care - 407 boxes.

* · Case of a second-level risk (group instances) will be transformed - 30 460 beds.

* · In case of entering the third level of risk (epidemic) will be transformed - 190 102 beds.

* · For contact persons provided - 18 201 observation beds.

* As discussed at the Board, the Ministry to improve the logistics of medical institutions quarantine areas supplied equipment and necessary drugs for the treatment of seasonal and influenza A (N1N1).

* Equipment

* Determine the range and quantity of equipment which is proposed to purchase, intended for treatment of emergency conditions in an intensive care unit, depending on the state procurement of health and treatment protocols and WHO recommendations: artificial pulmonary ventilation apparatus including transportation, fibrohastroskopy, heart , pulsoxymeters, oral, etc..

* For billing information for the purposes of fighting the epidemic should be over 700 pieces of equipment, including: artificial pulmonary ventilation apparatus (including transportation), fibroskopy, heart, pulsoxymeters, oral, etc..

* Medicines

* The list of drugs recommended by WHO include antiviral drugs, particularly through ozeltamiviru that exhibit specific activity to influenza viruses A (H1 N 1). * According to the treatment algorithm also provides procurement, antibiotics, sedative drugs, hormones, infusion solutions, etc..

* Prepared according to indicative estimates calculated data Influenza Center of the required number of drugs to treat children and adults antiviral drugs in case of disease among the population of influenza A (N1N1).

* Brought to the regions of interest on the preventive protection of medical workers in a pandemic influenza outbreak of type A N1N1 California in Ukraine.

* In order to determine the capabilities of health facilities for vaccination against pandemic influenza analyzed the problems of preventive vaccination offices in the regions.

* Prepared by the Ministry of Health draft order "On Approval of the Cabinet of vaccinations, which will be approved some of the organization of the cabinet vaccinations; Примірне logistics of the office of vaccines, some of the junior medical specialist medical education office vaccinations.

* Today is the team to the vaccination for the prevention of pandemic influenza.

* Duration of the epidemic rise will depend on the effectiveness of restrictive insulation, disinfection and prevention of cell.

* If adequate anti ensuring total duration of the epidemic rise will be from 6 to 8 weeks.

* According to experts, probably can expect at least two waves of epidemic rise.

* The main risk groups are projected:

* - Pregnant women (especially in the second and third trimester);

* - Children younger age (particularly up to 2 years).

* - Persons with chronic conditions following categories: chronic respiratory disease, chronic cardiovascular disease, chronic metabolic violation

* Question prevent spread of disease to influenza A (H1N1 California) and acute respiratory viral infection among the population is in constant control of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.

* Press Service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine

I find it very interesting in the points about the epidemic, he did not mention the bleeding lungs, destruction of the lungs or anything of that information.
--------------------

What do you do when swine flu vaccine no longer works on the mutated virus? 11/30/09 2:05pm
What do you do when swine flu vaccine no longer works on the mutated virus?
http://www.examiner.com/x-7160-Sacramento-Nutrition-Examiner~y2009m11d29-What-do-you-do-when-swine-flu-vaccine-no-longer-works-on-the-mutated-virus

Little by little information about the mutated Swine flu and bleeding lungs is getting out.

Article:

Do you turn to nutrition-based solutions plus mask and goggles when and if the latest flu vaccines no longer work against mutated viruses? A new mutation of the swine flu, H1N1, a variant, in which the virus uses D225G as a receptor binding domain, causes bleeding in the lungs.

Another H1N1 mutation results in the resistance to treatment with antiviral medication. Will any of these mutated viruses soon be coming to a public place near you? With flu viruses taking a turn for deadlier symtpoms, more cyber sites are springing up offering solutions, and the FDA is cracking down on what the FDA labels sites of scams and frauds.

The World Health Organization announced on Nov. 28, 2009 that it is investigating reports of mutations in the swine flu virus, after half a dozen countries recorded cases in which the virus was transforming. What alternatives is the average consumer left with, when the FDA is warning people to beware of swine flu treatments online that have not been scientifically proven or approved by the FDA. Do you go back to the old fashioned stand-by, the mask and goggles and hand sanitizers? If people walk down supermarket aisles not covering their coughs, what can you do to protect yourself?

You could check out the November 27, 2009 article, "Virus mutation spreads as swine flu deaths leap | AFP | MyWire." Swine flu virus mutations are spreading in Europe, French health officials said Friday as the World Health Organization reported a leap in deaths from the disease by more than 1,000 in a week. As the flu mutates, becomes deadlier, and travels around the world, there's a tendency for more cyber shopping sites online to spring up. But what are the online shopping sites offering consumers hungry for information that's validated by scientific studies or medical proof that they work? And what role can the FDA take to help?

The FDA is concerned about various sites offering products with unproven claims. And the FDA is rebuking the sites to stop claiming flu prevent products that haven't been proven by validated scientific studies and approved specifically for flu prevention by the FDA.

Now that a new strain of flu virus is mutating across Europe, causing death by bleeding lungs and cardiogenic shock, not a secondary bacterial pneumonia infection, how many sites are going to spring up offering prevention products? And how will the FDA respond?

As swine flu hits those ages 25-49 hardest presently, more sites are springing up offering preventative methods to that group, but the FDA is taking a stand in the scams and frauds among the products being offered. The big problem is that although any product can be approved by the FDA for specific uses, it may not have been FDA approved for prevention of swine flu.

The Food and Drug Administration has found at least 20 Web sites that may be fraudulently marketing products with claims that they guard against or cure swine flu, according to the Associated Press in an article published Monday, according to the article, "Cracking Down on Swine Flu Drug Fraud." Consumers now can submit tips about possible online swine flu fraud or scam sites to the FDA at its Flu Contact site. Also see the article, "Online Gangs Sell Fake Swine Flu Drugs, Firm Warns."

The FDA publicly rebuked one such H1N1 flu prevention product site last Monday — — for offering a $199 "SilverCure Swine Flu Protection Pack" that includes shampoo, lotion, conditioner and soap that supposedly deposit traces of silver and gave the site a short time limit to take that claim off the site and products. Check out the site for the new FDA Swine Flu Consumer Team and related articles such as ,"FDA warns: Swine flu scams lurk on the Internet," by Marilynn Marchione, from the Associated Press, published online Oct. 25, 2009. See the FDA 2009 H1N1 (Swine) Flu Page.

"Everything you need to protect yourself and family," the Web site says. But the FDA says no silver-based products have been approved for swine flu treatment or prevention, so it's illegal to claim such benefits. How powerful is the FDA in protecting consumers against sites online selling products that claim to prevent flu viruses from making you sick with swine flu?

Can the sites put up the disclaimer that their product has not been approved by the FDA for any treatments or cures for any disease? Or can the sites sell the product to consumers without claims? What if any claims are backed up by medial studies? Will the FDA take the opposite view and say the studies are inconsistent or too small?

What do you think is the smartest approach to protecting consumers. And how do you balance products against consumer's choices? How do you separate the scams and the fraud from giving consumers free choice of a wide variety of products to use against the flu? And how would you know whether any of the products offered by the wide variety of sites actually work?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does not recommend widespread use of face masks, saying only that they may be useful — along with other measures — for people who may be in close contact with people may have flu. Surgical gloves are only recommended for people like first responders having direct contact with ill people. Check out the Swine Flu Fraud Page.

Also see the Fox News, Chicago article, "Cracking Down on Swine Flu Drug Fraud." The Food and Drug Administration has found at least 20 Web sites that may be fraudulently marketing products with claims that they guard against or cure swine flu, an agency official told Fox News last Monday.

You might be seeing more sites online claiming to help prevent the toxic strain of the newer mutation of H1N1 flu that literally destroys the lungs and is responsible for deaths in Bukovina and throughout the Ukraine. Once the virus enters the lungs, hemorrhaging begins immediately.

What the people die from is a cardio-pulmonary insufficiency and cardiogenic shock, not pneumonia. Bacterial pneumonia is an inflammation, which is treated with antibiotics. Antibiotics cannot help at any stage with the flu, especially not H1N1 mutations. In Europe, apparently, people buy antibiotics without prescriptions over the counter, which are useless when a flu mutation strikes.

The big concern is whether the mutation is resistant to the current flu vaccine and drugs such as Tamiflu as it's claimed to be in Europe and is the flu with the new mutation coming to the USA or not, or has it already arrived here? Consumers are going to go online looking for preventions. That's when the sites will start offering solutions. The question is now how can consumers be prepared to separate the scams from real, helpful sites offering solutions backed up by proven, credible medical studies??

See the November 29, 2009 Huffington Post article, "Swine Flu Mutation: New Strain Found In Europe; Drug Resistant And Harsher Symptoms." What are the cyber sites going to offer if and when this new mutation spreads in the USA?

Some sites are selling the antiviral Tamiflu apparently without requiring a doctors' prescriptions, or expensive kits of surgical masks, gloves, and anti-bacterial wipes and gels. Surgical masks and gloves are medical devices and must have FDA approval. Even though the items being sold online are FDA-approved, how can you as an average consumer validate whether the claims being made about a variety of products are accurate?

Here are some sites to look at during Cyber Monday if you're looking for a holiday gift for family and friends. Should you send them a flu-prevention kit that you buy online? Or are these kits not really protective as much as you'd think? To find answers, you should know that the FDA tracks and prosecutes advertisers who make fraudulent claims in ads about preventing or treating the H1N1 virus.
---------------------------------

Great Article from the Examiner Today about the Swine Flu Vaccine and Ukraine 11/30/09 1:55pm
Great Article from the Examiner Today about the Swine Flu Vaccine and Ukraine

Article:

There are alarming reports coming in regarding the H1N1 flu vaccine. While people are looking for the vaccine all the way from Atlanta to Alaska; and many seeking clinics giving the H1N1 here in Atlanta, we are beginning to hear very upsetting things; like miscarriages among pregnant women. The link below is only one of many on the Internet revealing miscarriages soon after receiving H1N1 vaccine.
http://countusout.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-miscarriage-stories-from-pregnant-women/

Novartis is now suggesting that only one half dose H1N1 be given, Duke University reports cases of flu resistant to Tamiflu, Novartis’own literature indicates lack of testing in pregnant women and nursing mothers. Their literature is given for children over four years of age. Virginia parents say child was stricken with illness and unable to walk after taking vaccine. Now there are cases in China that have seemed to united the H1N1 with the bird flu; eight deaths; and at least two cases have been reported where individuals have gotten the H1N1 for a second time.

And there are rumors that the outbreak in the Ukraine may be caused not by the flu; but by the vaccine itself in a conspiracy to create a pandemic toward a one world order. Sister Teresa Facades who is a physician, a PHD, who attended New York University, has a six unit video explaining the steps which brought about this suggested pandemic which is believed to be a fabricated threat from WHO. The information was found quite by accident that the flu vaccine contained something other than ingredients to prevent the flu. When it was given to laboratory animals (ferrets), they all died. The Ukraine is experiencing what they are calling a “new flu,” where hundreds have died.

She says that while up until now WHO (UN) has only been able to issue suggestions, in the event of an international emergency, they can stop making suggestions and give orders to all nations. They can take complete control.

There is a recall of a batch of vaccine in Canada because of high rate of side effects. Wall Street gets vaccine before high risk individuals.

Let’s take the one at a time:

The Huffington Post has reported that companies (banks) on Wall Street have received as many as 200 doses of the vaccine - while those considered high risk such as pregnant women are searching everywhere to obtain the shot. (Be sure and read company’s literature about pregnant and nursing women.) There have been many reports of women miscarrying after taking the vaccine.

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blog/2009/11/11/shocking-h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-miscarriage-stories-from-pregnant-women-%E2%80%93-tell-your-doctors-that-vaccines-and-pregnancy-do-not-mix/comment-page-1/

In a video interview with Matt Lauer, he interviews a doctor and their medical representative, Dr. Nancy Schyderman, who explains what an outrage it is that the corporate banks should be treated any differently than those common folks who are in the high risk group. Watch this video interview and see the scoop about Wall Street getting vaccine before those considered at high risk and should be sent to the front of the line. This is a coincidence? In the new world order, banks will control the world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/05/swine-flu-vaccine-banks-g_n_346907.html

Now we are also hearing of something strange coming out of the Ukraine where all of a sudden there is a pandemic of the flu and they have reason to believe that the people dying from pneumonia is not a result of the flu; but a result of the vaccine itself and it may not even be pneumonia; but a bacterial lung disease causing bleeding that some are calling a plague This report is indicating that there is something amiss in the Ukraine that the vaccine used there was a biological weapon. Not to just cause alarm; but something is going on over there – where there is smoke there is fire. The autopsies of those who have died revealed something far worse than the H1N1 virus – a destruction of the lungs – and they say only those with strong immune systems can survive this new strain.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/ukraine-virus-mystery-deepens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ&feature=related

Sister Teresa Facades six unit video explaining how this outbreak was no accident in the Ukraine. You have to read the sub-titles and you can better do this by turning off the sound and just reading. Who are we to believe?

We are just so lied to by so many agencies; it is so hard to know what to do. One thing we all know is that billions and billions of dollars have been made and put into the pockets of people all along the line; and there is a shortage for those who want it; and there are still many who say they will risk the natural affects of the flu before becoming quite ill or dying from a vaccine that they are not entirely sure is safe. Read the information on how this vaccine was tested – most information comes from test in previous years based on the seasonal flu vaccine.

Has something happened causing this shortage that we simply do not know about – has bad vaccine been released and they are covering it up – and then remaking it. Is this causing the shortage – we simply do not know; but something is just not adding up. It is hard to think this hold up is because of the lack of eggs to develop the vaccine. Is this a fabricated shortage – making people want what they think might no longer be available? Will this make those who have decided not to get the vaccine, change their minds?

Fourteen year old athlete Jordan MacFarland is reported to have become very ill within hours of getting the H1N1 causing a five day hospital stay. A high school athlete from Alexandria, Va., left Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children Tuesday night in a wheelchair nearly a week after developing severe headaches, muscle spasms and weakness in his legs following a swine flu shot. He will likely need the assistance of a walker for four to six weeks, plus extensive physical therapy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33845867/ns/health-cold_and_flu/

Now Novartis has suggested that only one-half dose is sufficient to make one immune against this flu????? Does this mean that people who have already received this vaccine was over dosed? Or are they simply dividing what they have? http://www.novartis.com/newsroom/media-releases/en/2009/1355458.shtml

Duke University reports cluster cases of flu resistant to Tamiflu,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091120/ap_on_he_me/us_med_swine_flu

The following is from Novartis the manufacturer of one of the H1N1 Vaccines – in my naiveté’ I am assuming that all vaccines from all companies are the same and would carry the same indications.

INDICATIONS AND USAGE

Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is an inactivated influenza virus vaccine indicated for immunization of persons 4 years of age and older against influenza disease caused by pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus.

WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS (numbers indicate page number and section)

5.1 Guillain-Barré Syndrome

If Guillain-Barré syndrome has occurred within 6 weeks of receipt of prior influenza vaccine, the decision to give Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks. (The CDC says we could see as many as 30,000 cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome among those vaccinated.)
5.4 Limitations of Vaccine Effectiveness

Vaccination with Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine may not protect all individuals.
8.1 Pregnancy

Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine or FLUVIRIN. It is also not known whether Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine or FLUVIRIN can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity. Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.

8.3 Nursing Mothers

It is not known whether FLUVIRIN or Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is excreted in human milk. Because many drugs are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised when Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is administered to a nursing woman.

Pediatric Use

Safety and effectiveness in pediatric subjects below the age of 4 years have not been established. [see ADVERSE REACTIONS (6) and CLINICAL STUDIES (14)
]
This site will take you to Novartis web site and a lot more information.
http://www.novartisvaccines.com/us/downloads/H1N1_2009_PI_L.pdf

Batch of vaccine recalled because of higher than normal reactions: GlaxoSmithKline Inc., which is producing the Canadian order of H1N1 influenza vaccine at its plant in Ste-Foy, Que., said it asked provincial and territorial health authorities Wednesday to stop using doses from a specific lot shipment distributed late last month.

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blog/2009/11/21/batch-of-h1n1-vaccine-recalled-for-severe-reactions/

Woman to Woman: We are living in times today when we just can’t take things for granted and with too much trust in anything or anyone other than God and His Word. While we still have the advantage of this wonderful research machine – we need to dig until we find answers that we can believe in. But one thing is for sure we had better get our heads out of the sand and start learning and speaking up – and asking questions.

If our government has done such a lousy job of this flu vaccine effort – how in the world will they ever be able to take care of the everyday health needs of 300 million people. They won’t. You need to educate yourself, ask questions, ask more questions and put 2 and 2 together and get behind your Senator to defeat this health care bill; and we as Americans should sweep the house clean in next year’s elections. For heaven’s sake, it would be far cheaper for the government to just pay the insurance premiums for all those who rightly cannot afford insurance. Right? The passage of this bill is reported to greatly affect the elderly in this country. One can only wonder about Darwin’s theory of only the fittest to survive. Is this health reform a plan to bankrupt America?

And remember that all who are involved in this vaccine from the manufacturer – to those dispensing the vaccine, and the government have been declared immune from prosecution for any side effects including death by Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. This is clearly brought out in Sister Teresa Facades videos indicting how this was done prior to any vaccine being given.

Amazing All the Articles around the World Today about Getting the Swine Flu Vaccine - Including this Flyer in the U.K. - 11/30/09 12:58pm
Amazing All the Articles around the World Today about Getting the Swine Flu Vaccine - Including this Flyer in the U.K.

I have been searching the internet, trying to find information about what is going on with the bleeding lungs around the world.

One thing I have seen today is an absolute abundance of Swine Flu Vaccines being started in schools, places of work, getting the homeless vaccinated and even a Circus in France (* see below) with the ringleader saying all the workers need to get the vaccine in front of an audience!

I also ran across this flyer in the U.K. saying "How safe the Swine Flu Vaccine is for pregnant women". I have inserted previously a youtube video of a doctor on the Fox news channel reading the label saying the Swine Flu Vaccine is not safe for pregnant women.

People have to remember the Vaccine makers have been given IMMUNITY - No matter how many people die from the vaccine or have permanent physical problems after getting it!!

Funny how the flyer for the U.K. fails to mention that fact! The amount of media attention to persuading people to get the vaccine is tremendous today!

Please, provide people with as much information as possible to NOT get the vaccine! It is Untested and the Swine Flu has a lesser mortality rate than the normal flu even. The Swine flu is nothing, but what else is happening around the world with the bleeding lungs IS something!

We don't have a tremendous amount of information on the bleeding lungs and destruction of the lungs, because the governments of the world and WHO are trying to hide it as much as possible. We know about it, from the brave doctors who have come out publicly regarding autopsies etc.

Why WHO and the governments are trying to hide the fact there is much more going on, which people DO need to be concerned about, is beyond me.

One thing I DO KNOW is the Swine Flu vaccine is NOT for the serious disease that has been in Ukraine and Iowa, besides the drug resistant strains of the mutated Swine Flu.

The only thing I can figure out, is they don't want to go public with the mutated Swine flu and plague, because then that makes getting the Swine flu vaccine a dead issue.

The other thing, I believe at this point. The vaccine makers EXPECT their Billions and Trillions from the governments of the world. Is it, they feel the banks and Wall Street got their money from the governments and Now they are demanding money?

Here is the link for the flyer in the U.K. about the safety of the Swine Flu vaccine for pregnant women and I dare say they out right lied in it. They say mercury is no big deal in it and it will not hurt a fetus, besides the ingredients being harmless.

Please see the posting of all the women who have miscarried upon getting the vaccine!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091130/od_afp/francehealthfluoffbeat

French circus calls for big top flu vaccination

Mon Nov 30, 12:17 pm ET

PARIS (AFP) – A French circus ringmaster called on Monday for clowns, lion-tamers and other staff to be publicly vaccinated against swine flu under the big tops where they perform.

"These vaccinations could be covered in the media and would serve as an example in a playful setting, to raise awareness of the vaccine among the public," the head of the Cirque Pinder, Gilbert Edelstein, told AFP.

France has started offering vaccines to groups considered to be at risk.

Authorities in the town of Chartres, southwest of Paris, reported on Monday that a six-year-old girl had died after contracting the A(H1N1) flu virus, bringing the death toll in mainland France to 58.

Edelstein, head of a national circus union, said many of his 150 performers and technicians, who play in front of thousands of visitors, were foreigners living in caravans and had "little chance of receiving a vaccination voucher."
------------------

WHO to monitor Flu In Vancouver Before and During Olympics - Request ALL Athletes Be Vaccinated 11/30/09 7:38am
WHO to monitor Flu In Vancouver Before and During Olympics - Request ALL Athletes Be Vaccinated

Why doesn't this make me feel better, knowing WHO will be in charge of watching the athletes, officials, spectators and media in Vancouver before and during the Olympics? Maybe, it is because they are not honest about what is happening in the world and how many people have had adverse side effects and ALL the deaths from the Swine Flu (that is just a coincidence in their opinion). Also, they have connections and are on the payroll of vaccine makers!

Article:

The World Health Organisation is sending a representative to the 2010 Winter Olympics to monitor for potential disease outbreaks, and organisers and health experts have taken steps to protect against the H1N1 virus.

Planning for any impact swine flu could have on the games has been underway since April, when British Columbia health officials increased the stockpile of antiviral drugs available in the province.

The WHO declared an official global pandemic in June.

Most athletes, officials and spectators are expected to be vaccinated against H1N1 by the time the Winter Olympics begin in February.

"If the vaccination rate is high enough, I don't think H1N1 is going to be a risk," said Dr Patricia Daly, chief medical health officer for Vancouver Coastal Health, the agency overseeing health services for the Olympics.

British Columbia's provincial health officer said the original supply was boosted by three million doses, bringing the total amount available to 10 million.

About 250,000 spectators are expected at the games, and there will be about 10,000 media members, and 5,000 athletes and officials.

Vancouver organisers and the International Olympic Committee have recommended to all of the national Olympic committees that their athletes and officials be vaccinated against both H1N1 and seasonal influenza.

Daly said international athletes will be offered the vaccine when they get to Canada, with some teams arriving as early as January to begin training.

Public health nurses at the athletes village will conduct tests and monitor for illness at venues, including hotels where officials and sponsors are staying.

Seasonal flu is always a risk at a Winter Olympics, but monitoring done during prior games has shown little danger of a major outbreak.

At the Olympic village during the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, 188 cases of influenza were diagnosed.

During the 2006 Olympics in Turin the incidence of influenza-like illness was less than that recorded during the same period a year earlier, according to Italian researchers.

I will also say - The New Web bot report is suppose to be coming out this week (Clif, has mentioned it most likely will be the last one, due to the expected shut down of the internet- IP Addresses use only - within the next few months). The report is ONLY $10.00 and the last report mentioned the Olympics being a place where a disease will be launched/sprayed/started and spread around the world from those at the Olympics. That disease will be a killer. Once something is mentioned, Clif normally does not include it in the next report, so we will see if this report has anything more about the Olympics and disease. But for those interested in getting the coming report, please go to http://www.halfpasthuman.com/.

UPDATE Half Past Human has the scheduled release for the next Web bot report for Dec. 21st. - But watch for it at the site, many times it has been earlier than date stated. Also you can do what I have done - I have already paid for mine - via Pay pal -with a note saying it is for the December Report.

Offline joni

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2009, 05:30:21 PM »
if u see a posting from ukraineblogspot that is not complete go to my forum
http://jesuitsdidit.forumotion.net
and you will find the complete version
or go to the original at
if you want to see it with foreign text..

Offline joni

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2009, 05:42:11 PM »
latest

Need IMMEDIATELY - Someone IN MID MISSOURI - Who has Had Foreclosure Papers Filed Against Them! 12/01/09
Need IMMEDIATELY - Someone IN MID MISSOURI - Who has Had Foreclosure Papers Filed Against Them!

Sorry I am posting this here, but I need it to be seen by the maximum amount of people!

I need someone who is willing to be the representative in Missouri for a Class Action Lawsuit AGAINST MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Service)

Almost all mortgage servicing companies go through MERS!

Including Countrywide, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo, Litton Loan, Fannie Mae - In other words almost EVERYONE!

Judges have been ruling against them. This is what I have been working on in getting a law firm to take on a CLASS Action LAWSUIT AGAINST MERS For ALL 60 MILLION HOMEOWNERS, Before the Plague in the Ukraine has taken up my time!

There is a law firm in Nevada who is taking it on, they had started one when I contacted them!

Now - they need IMMEDIATELY someone in Mid Missouri to be the representative of that state for ALL Homeowners!

The lawyer will be sending me a list of ALL the states they need people in - So you can expect another post as this one - listing what states people who have had foreclosure papers filed against them are needed!

BUT - AWESOME NEWS IS: The lawyer had asked me for someone in Mid Missouri a couple of months ago - I listed that need on my "Sherriequestioningall" Blog.

Someone contacted me - I gave them the lawyers information - Well - The attorney told me today "Thanks to you" the mortgage company - Citibank - WALKED AWAY FROM THE MORTGAGE - THE PEOPLE GOT THEIR HOUSE FREE AND CLEAR!!!!

She did not explain it completely - but I assume when they said they were going to be the representatives for a Class action suit - Citibank - GAVE THEM THEIR HOME!!

Now the lawyers NEED SOMEONE ELSE - LIKE YESTERDAY!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME - IF YOU ARE IN MID MISSOURI - HAVE HAD FORECLOSURE PAPERS FILED AGAINST YOU -

I will give you the attorney's Name and number when you contact me - I do not want to put their information out here!

ALSO - if you are a lawyer and are interested in helping and joining in this lawsuit, please contact me! One lawyer who has out of Georgia is now helping with this.

This Class Action lawsuit is for all NON- Judicial Foreclosure States - the lawyers are trying to figure out how to help those in the Judicial Foreclosure states out.

For a list to see if your state is a non-judicial or a judicial foreclosure state - see this link:http://www.all-foreclosure.com/procedures.htm

To understand MERS and rulings against them - please see the following links.

http://dannlaw.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/ohio-supreme-court-lets-wells-fargo-v-jordan-stand-foreclosure-plaintiffs-who-do-not-own-the-mortgage-at-the-time-of-filing-lack-standing-to-pursue-cases/

http://www.upi.com/Real-Estate/2009/10/04/Nevada-Suit-Could-Halt-Thousands-of-Foreclosures/7301254678994

http://indianalawblog.com/archives/2009/09/courts_in_kansa.html

http://theforeclosuredetonator.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/kansas-supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-homeowners/

http://www.dsnews.com/articles/mers-role-as-mortgagee-challenged-in-kansas-court-ruling-2009-09-30

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15324 - Kansas Supreme Court Ruling against MERS

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/mers.php

http://www.projo.com/business/content/HO_MERS_Lawsuit_10-25-09_LOG44C1_v15.1c5d26b.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/25/business/economy/25gret.html?pagewanted=2&_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss New York judge ruling last week against MERS - forgave whole debt!

Sorry to have used this Blog for the Above - BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!!

FORECLOSURES HAVE TO STOP!! IT GETS ME SICK ALL THE PEOPLE BEING KICKED OUT ON THE STREET WITH THEIR FAMILIES AS THE BANKS ARE GETTING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!

WHEN THE CLASS ACTION SUIT IS FILED (HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS) THEY WILL FILE AN INJUNCTION AGAINST ALL MERS FORECLOSURES UNTIL THE SUIT IS SETTLED! Hopefully the Judge will Approve the Injunction!!

MERS HAS NO STANDING TO FORECLOSE ON PEOPLE - THEN PEOPLE COULD STOP PAYING THEIR MORTGAGES!!

I WILL NOT TAKE ANYONE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION - I WILL STRICTLY GIVE YOU THE ATTORNEY'S NAME AND NUMBER FOR YOU TO CONTACT!!

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »
are you willing to defend everything you have posted here?

Offline joni

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »
if any posts her contain foreign text its bcoz i havent edited it out yet
but will in the next day or so..

Offline joni

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2009, 05:59:08 PM »
are you willing to defend everything you have posted here?
im posting it bcoz i think its relevant to the swine flu situation..

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »
im posting it bcoz i think its relevant to the swine flu situation..

By virtue of posting this information here you stand by it.  I would also hope that you have read it all and have a comprehensive understanding of it otherwise why would you post it. 
You should be able to defend it.  Ready? 

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »
It would be unfair if I didnt allow you the same opportunity.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=146178.msg889819#msg889819

I have some credibility issues with what you are disseminating.

This is a deadly serious issue that deserves the utmost attention and the flack should fall by the wayside.

Please vet your information and feel free to do the same to mine.   

Offline joni

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2009, 03:57:32 AM »
By virtue of posting this information here you stand by it.  I would also hope that you have read it all and have a comprehensive understanding of it otherwise why would you post it. 
You should be able to defend it.  Ready
yep..

Offline joni

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2009, 04:14:19 AM »
most ppl that die of flu die not from the virus
but a secondary infection of the lungs that causes pneumonia
pneumonia is principally caused by bacterial or viral infections (can also be caused by parasites and fungi)
there r many natural ways to fight these microbes
(i suspect a good many big pharma medicines r laced)
altho there r times (in cases of severe infection and acc 2 availability of resources) when anti-biotics r possibly the only realistic option

i will write more on this but for now will point out the value of garlic and onions as powerful anti-microbials
especially garlic which has almost miraculous healing properties
as a very general guide to good health remember the 3 G's
garlic ginger and gingko-joloba

more info to follow soon..