Austin, TX - From The Frontlines Of H1N1 Vax Distribution

Author Topic: Austin, TX - From The Frontlines Of H1N1 Vax Distribution  (Read 1345 times)

Offline thegarkoblog

• Garkopedia
Austin, TX - From The Frontlines Of H1N1 Vax Distribution
« on: December 03, 2009, 04:54:59 PM »
good news -
the pace of people coming in for their shot was maybe 250/hour
more than we would have all liked to have seen which would be zero
but certainly not 1000s of desparate people clamoring for the shot like Walmart on Black Friday! lol

1 for 1 people took the flyer and took the shot. Not so good. I guess these re the hardcore people who were just determined to do what the TV said to do regardless of any evidence to the contrary. Or maybe it was because I was dressed like a vampire cop and had boogers in my nose (neither one is true so must be the former)

i was running off flyers on my laserjet yesterday when it ran out of fuel (ink)
so I didnt have more than maybe 100.

i put forth a positive thought (concluded done deal kinda thought) that it was the exact number of flyers that I needed.

so here i am giving out flyers and after giving out about 20 i was approached by two cops who actually shook my hand in their approach. so I took their hand an judo-chopped them and went on with my flyer distribution (kidding)
anyway, they were very cordial and respectful and just asked that i not block the sidewalk and stuff.

so i thanked them and then also told them that if they were interested in investigating a crime they should read my flyer and understand better what was going on inside. they thanked me but said that they couldnt take the info. at which moment one of the flyers literally got picked up by the wind and landed in the hands of one of the cops! so i slyly inquired… “you sure you didn’t want one?” and they both smiled.

then Kurt Becker who is the HHS director for immunization or some such title came out a few minutes later. we had met once before about two months ago at another flu vax administration extravaganza and he remembered me from then. Anyway, as before we had civil and respectful communication. I asked why it was that he had my video from that occurance taken down from youtube and he said that they couldnt have public officials on youtube videos (a string of illogic to pull on at a later time)

ok, here is the punch line… i was down to my last flyers and i tried to give my very last flyer to a guy who brushed me off abruptly. so then I had that one flyer and an SUV comes by in the parking lot which is a news van from K EYE news. So i waved him over and asked if he wanted a real story. He asked what it was and I told him that the flyer I was holding showed that the clinical tests being done locally on the safety and efficiency of the H1N1 shot was forbidding pregnant women (or even wome who might become pregnant) from participating in the test but that the CDC website said that pregnant women are amongst the top 5 populations that should get the shot!!!!

Longer story slightly shorter, the guy was a revolutionary just like us and thanked me profusely for being out there and I gave him my card and he promised that he would get on the phone with the person who handles this kind of story and let her know that I had found!

So hopefully something will come of that meeting and at the very least we have a real ally in K EYE news who we can invite to future activities. As I said, I had EXACTLY the right number of flyers!!

grab this file, print some flyers and get out there! http://action4liberty.info/gwhoax.jpg
COMING SOON!
SOLUTIONISM
http://2thenthpower.com

Offline thegarkoblog

• Garkopedia
Re: Austin, TX - From The Frontlines Of H1N1 Vax Distribution
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
yikes! wrong flyer! ha
that doesnt make sense at all lol
here
http://wearechangeaustin.org/h1n1flyer.jpg
COMING SOON!
SOLUTIONISM
http://2thenthpower.com

Devotional Soul

Re: Austin, TX - From The Frontlines Of H1N1 Vax Distribution
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »
 ;D

Thanks for doing that, you may have saved some lives!