NPR story about H1N1 flu vaccine clinic in Scottish Rite Freemason Hall

Author Topic: NPR story about H1N1 flu vaccine clinic in Scottish Rite Freemason Hall  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Hangshai

I was in the shower listening to the radio this afternoon (got off to a late start) and I heard a story about the first H1N1 vaccine clinic opening in the Sacramento area and it was being held at the Scottish Rite Freemason temple.  Or hall, or whatever they call it.  I just thought that that was an odd coincidence, since well, I mean, come on...  It just sort of speaks for itself doesn't it?

Fri Nov 27, 2009

Sacramento County Holds First H1N1 Clinic Open to Everyone

If you’ve had to wait to get your H1N1 flu shot…Sacramento County will hold its first swine flu clinic for all residents Monday at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center.

By: Kelley Weiss

(Sacramento, CA)
The Sacramento County Public Health Department had been giving its swine flu shots to the priority groups only – like pregnant women, parents of infants and children. But health officials say enough of those people have been vaccinated and now anyone is welcome at the clinics. You must be a Sacramento County resident to get the vaccine and the shots are free. So far county officials say they’ve seen long lines and given out about 6,000 shots. The county’s swine flu clinics will run through January.

Offline Hangshai

Re: NPR story about H1N1 flu vaccine clinic in Scottish Rite Freemason Hall
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »
bump.  I guess a few people saw this but no one commented.  Not interesting enough, I suppose?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »
Got to love National Petroleum Radio.

Nobody commented on this because not very many people know the roll these vaccines play in NWO satanic ritual.  There is an UNscientific  reason why all the deadly shots ALWAYS come in THREE rounds OR they have THREE in one shots.

Vaccine damage / sacrifice is a sick part of their twisted CULTure.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Devotional Soul

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 12:18:49 AM »
Awww...those masons are sooo nice to help distribute vaccines. Bhaaaa!