FBI: Declare MISTRIAL against our agent provocateur HAL TURNER before he talks!

Author Topic: FBI: Declare MISTRIAL against our agent provocateur HAL TURNER before he talks!  (Read 17019 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
FBI viewed intel provided by ultra-right radio host Hal Turner as ‘irreplaceable’: report
http://rawstory.com/2009/11/report-fbi-viewed-ultraright-radio-informant-turner-irreplaceable/
By Stephen C. Webster
Sunday, November 29th, 2009 -- 9:23 pm

Ultra right-wing radio talk show host Hal Turner provided intelligence to the FBI that agents considered "irreplaceable," according to emails reviewed for a lengthy investigative report published Sunday.

Writing for NorthJersey.com, reporters Mike Kelly and Peter J. Sampson reveal that the bureau once even used Turner as an undercover intelligence operative in Brazil, where he informed on white supremacist group American National Alliance and met with a representative of the Brazilian Arab Society who sought to provide support to Iraqi fighters.

According to documents reviewed for the report, Turner's FBI codename was "Valhalla," which he sometimes wrote on the memo line of the checks the agency sent him.

Turner's famously vile, racist broadcasts began in 2002, though the one-time Pat Buchanan campaign coordinator did not begin his relationship with the FBI until 2003, when he was recruited to attend a National Alliance meeting in West Virginia. When he finally stopped broadcasting in 2008, he was being investigated for making death threats against judges he disagreed with.

Turner's laywer, Michael Orozco, gave a different timeline than the North Jersey report, claiming in August that Turner's relationship with the FBI began in 2002.

At least several times during his status as an FBI informant, agents admonished Turner for his increasingly dangerous, threatening rhetoric. While Turner even once severed his relationship with the bureau in 2007, he was back on payroll within months. Once finally arrested, allegedly by the very agents who recruited him, the right-wing talker expressed dismay and surprise at being reeled in.

"I was not some street snitch," he said during a jail interview, according to the North Jersey report. "I was a deep undercover intelligence operative."

Indeed, according to an e-mail disclosed by the North Jersey report, Special Agent Stephen Haug wrote that "[Turner's] value outweighs the discomfort associated with source's rhetoric. Source's unique access provides important intelligence which, if lost, would be irreplaceable."

An FBI memo cited by the reporters added that Turner "has proven highly reliable and is in a unique position to provide vital information on multiple subversive domestic organizations," elaborating that he identified over 100 possible extremists and prevented "over 10 acts of violence". Though it does not specify how many people saw the inside of a jail cell because of Turner, it does note that "multiple subjects" were arrested.

Turner's trial for making threats against three judges begins this week. In an surprising twist, Orozco reportedly plans to subpoena New Jersey Governor-elect Chris Christie. He hopes to find out if Christie advised the FBI about Turner as a U.S. Attorney in Newark.

Turner was first outed as an FBI informant in July, 2008, when unknown hackers broke into the racist agent provocateur's e-mail and discovered a message to a bureau handler discussing an alleged plot to kill Sen. Russ Feingold.

Orozco has moved for the court to dismiss the case against Turner on the grounds that the government engaged in "outrageous conduct" by sponsoring Turner's racist rhetoric, then arresting him for going too far.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
Who else is on the fibs payroll?

Beware who you follow and who you befriend, they could be compromised or signed up as snitches.  See it all the time.  All the time. 

Don't reveal any compromising personal information:

Home address
real name
car/license plate
guns
financial records including credit card numbers, ssn and such.

Don't sleep where your address is officially listed at.  Don't talk about dangerous subjects openly like bomb making-don't talk about THAT at all.  Download from an anon public computer w/o requirements for identification or cameras recording your face.  Compose on your own computer(which you never, ever put personal information on even to register)and then dowload to a flash drive, upload on the public computer.

Offline Sara2019

• I learned the truth
    • Scribd page
FBI pays for that?
The subversion of legitimate government authority in ways which interfere with constitutional rights is perhaps the greatest internal threat to our system that American faces.-----Sam Ervin, Jr December 1974 writes about a secret IRS group that he investigated.

Offline jack_2002

hell; i've being trying to warn folks for years about all these skin-head neo-nazi gangs like heritage front, stormfront. the zundel movement and all that ilk.

there all a damnable bunch of provocateurs controlled by government intel agencies; look at the heritage front; it's founder was c.s.i.s. paid operative grant bristow.

like the turner case, bonehead zundel was dumped and tossed under the bus when his simon wiesenthal-csis handlers decided he had outlived his usefulness as a patsy-clown with a plastic hard-hat.

Offline mp3228

Hal Turner exposed as COINTELPRO
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 02:10:06 PM »
http://cofcc.org/2009/12/jury-hopelessly-deadlocked-over-fate-of-white-supremacist-media-darling-and-fbi-stooge-hal-turner/

Hal Turner is a long time media darling who is usually described as a “major leader of the white supremacist movement.” The FBI has admitted that he was a paid asset. One source claims he grossed $100k from the FBI between 2003-2008. During this same time frame he was featured regularly on national television as a means to defame white conservative activists.

CNN and other major news outlets would parade Hal Turner out to make inflammatory comments. The media outlets would then try to make the claim that any white person who stands up for himself on racial issues is just like Hal Turner. The media would claim that Hal Turner had a large following, which appears to be a complete fabrication. Turner’s supporters appear to be a tiny network of loons that only existed online.

The media also called Turner a “radio shock jock.” In fact many in the current news coverage still call him a “radio shock jock.” Hal Turner has never hosted any AM or FM radio show in his life. He had an online broadcast that ran sporadically during the past ten years.

Earlier this year Hal Turner was arrested for allegedly threatening the lives of multiple Federal judges. Turner’s lawyers immediately disclosed that Turner is in fact a paid FBI asset. The FBI confirmed that Hal Turner had, in the past, been employed by the FBI for 1960’s “co-intel” style operations. In other words, Turner was paid by the FBI to make incendiary comments online and on television. These comments in turn have been used by the media to defame white conservatives.

Currently Hal Turner is waiting for a Federal jury to decide his fate on felony charges of threatening judges. Turner says he was simply following the orders of his FBI employers.

A new article in the Charleston Gazette claims that Turner grossed $100k for working for the FBI between 2003 and 2008. However, the Gazette says his involvement with the FBI goes all the way back to the 90’s following an arrest for cocaine.

Next time you see CNN or any other national news shows parading around some lowlife as a “leader of white people,” remember that these same media outlets paraded a paid FBI stooge around for years.

Charleston Gazette:

Incredibly, the FBI also paid Turner perhaps $100,000 as a secret informant about far-right extremist groups such as the neo-Nazi National Alliance, based in Pocahontas County. He came to West Virginia to meet leaders of the “hate group.”

…

While awaiting trial, Turner gave the Bergen Record large files of e-mails showing he had been employed by the FBI, supplying covert information about the National Alliance, Aryan Nations, skinheads and other extremists. The newspaper reported: “FBI memos indicate that the bureau had appropriated as much as $100,000 for Turner’s work as an informant.” The FBI gave him a code name, “Valhalla.” To gain inside information, the paper said, Turner attended a “National Alliance meeting in Elmwood Park [N.J.] and its leadership conference in West Virginia.”

As a federal prosecutor, Chris Christie, now Republican governor-elect of New Jersey, allegedly gave Turner a letter promising that he wouldn’t be charged. Christie refuses to discuss this allegation.

Jury “hopelessly deadlocked” says The Record (North Jersey)

Governor-elect Chris Christie was subpoenaed Tuesday to testify as a defense witness for an ultra-right-wing blogger, shock jock and former FBI operative from North Bergen who is on trial for allegedly threatening the lives of appeals court judges in Chicago.

Hal Turner, center, arrives at Brooklyn Federal Court in Cadman Plaza for the beginning of his trial. Turner is on trial for allegedly threatening to kill three federal judges.

Hal Turner’s defense attorney, Michael Orozco, said he hopes to question Christie about whether federal prosecutors in Newark made a blanket decision not to file charges against Turner after previous threatening statements on the radio or on his blog.

A spokesman for Christie, who oversaw the federal prosecutors as U.S. Attorney, confirmed he had received the subpoena, but declined comment.

Turner claims the FBI coached him on how far he could go with provocative rhetoric on his radio show and blog and that previous threats were never prosecuted. The FBI and federal prosecutors have declined comment, but documents reviewed by The Record show repeated attempts by the FBI to admonish Turner.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
Rachel Maddow is covering Hal Turner

Turner report starts at 3:50 in the video
http://vodpod.com/watch/2610320-rachel-maddow-white-house-crashers-contacted-pentagon

Offline agentbluescreen

FBI pays for that?

Yeah when they're not supplying "terrorists" with explosives, losing memos, ignoring reports, disappearing evidence, snooping for the bosses, tossing kids and innocent victims in jail, wrecking cars or demoting competent investigators.

But occasionally they foil a kidnapping or catch a bad guy so you gotta take the good with the bad...

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
A skinhead responds:

"wi dem joos keep takkin us fer? we dun go owt n nit ride n burn crosses n hate dem mud pipple den dey lock up mah hero hal turner i wuz bowt to mahk a pip boob n blow sum napi hedid moonkrikiit yu nad to cum n jon stormfutt n parti parri parr partip t-join sum rithis wit brotrhood as we pas round de runaway we dun tok in"

Seriously, I hope he gets locked up with a couple of weightlifting crips in a two bed cell.

Offline TheHouseMan

I don't get it. All he did was host a radio show. What does this have to do with personally catching criminals? I guess he organised protests and meetings, where the FBI showed up and caught the people involved, maybe?

Does anyone have details on how Hal Turner helped the FBI gather information, exactly?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I don't get it. All he did was host a radio show. What does this have to do with personally catching criminals? I guess he organised protests and meetings, where the FBI showed up and caught the people involved, maybe?

Does anyone have details on how Hal Turner helped the FBI gather information, exactly?

he would provoke violence on the show "kill kill kill".  people would email him confused and say "is that the right thing to do?"

he would say "yeah! are you with me?"

they would say "I guess so"

Hal would email the FBI and say "see here is another terrorist"

Then the FBI could arrest the guy or add the guy to a "potential patsy" list for future false flags.

they have been playing this game for over 50 years.

the church commission documents explains all of it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline TheHouseMan

Re: FBI: Our agent provocateur Hal Turner's propaganda work was 'irreplaceable'
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 08:22:19 AM »
he would provoke violence on the show "kill kill kill".  people would email him confused and say "is that the right thing to do?"

he would say "yeah! are you with me?"

they would say "I guess so"

Hal would email the FBI and say "see here is another terrorist"

OK, that's interesting. Now, how exactly did Hal Turner manage to stay on the air??? LOL

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 08:33:35 AM »
"How did he manage to stay on the air?" I hear you say?

Probably the same way Michael Reagan did a while back when he openly called for the killing of Mark Dice.

This is the clip of M. Reagan threatening Mark Dice's life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxEyplLzRk

This is Mark Dice's website: http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com.

As far as I know, nothing ever came of it -- nothing.
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 09:04:53 AM »
That's a little different from repeatedly calling for the death of black people. How widely broadcast was Hal Turner, anyway? Nationwide?

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 09:11:37 AM »
That's a little different from repeatedly calling for the death of black people. How widely broadcast was Hal Turner, anyway? Nationwide?

I doubt Hal Turner had anywhere near the audience of Reagan.
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 10:30:44 AM »
OK, that's interesting. Now, how exactly did Hal Turner manage to stay on the air??? LOL

BINGO!!!!!!!!

CoIntelPro...

Similar to how Bernie Maddoff was able to suck out $40 Billion and kick it up to his masters.  Consolidated effort of government against the people. Conspiracy to defraud the people of the United States-a felony!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: FBI: Declare MISTRIAL against our agent provocateur HAL TURNER
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
Judge declares mistrial in ‘hate blogger’ Turner’s case
http://rawstory.com/2009/12/judge-declares-mistrial-hate-blogger-turners-case/
By Ron Brynaert
Monday, December 7th, 2009 -- 2:55 p

The argument about whether hate speech is protected by the 1st Amendment has been postponed.

"A judge declared a mistrial Monday in the case against a New Jersey blogger accused of making death threats against three federal judges in Chicago because they wrote a ruling supporting gun control," the Associated Press reports.

"The mistrial came after the jury sent two notes - one during its first day of deliberation on Friday and another on Monday - saying it was hopelessly deadlocked over charges Hal Turner threatened to kill or assault a federal judge," the AP report continues. "A retrial was scheduled for March 1 in Brooklyn, where the case was moved based on a change-of-venue request."

"Let me be the first to say this plainly: these Judges deserve to be killed," he wrote on his Web site, according to a June MSNBC report. "He included their pictures, phone numbers, work address and room numbers along with a photo of the courthouse in which they work and a map of its location, the FBI says.".

The AP reports today, "The only juror to speak to reporters afterward, truck driver Richard Gardiner, said the jury voted 9 to 3 in favor of acquittal, with the majority seeing the government's case as weak. He said he held out for a conviction because he 'did think it was a threat.'"

The hate free speech argument is also set "to be continued" at Turner's next trial.

As the Southern Poverty Law Center notes,

Although Turner is notorious for advocating the assassination of judges and elected officials in rants on broad topics like gun control and hate crimes legislation, the Internet call for violence that finally got him arrested dealt with a relatively obscure topic: legislation that would shift control of Roman Catholic Church affairs in Connecticut from the church to lay members.

"It is our intent to foment direct action against these individuals personally," Turner wrote. "These beastly government officials should be made an example of as a warning to others in government: Obey the Constitution or die."

He added this warning: "If any state attorney, police department or court thinks they're going to get uppity with us about this, I suspect we have enough bullets to put them down, too."

State Capitol Police in Connecticut charged Turner with inciting injury to person or property, punishable by one to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000. Vowing to fight extradition to Connecticut, Turner was released from jail in New Jersey on June 10 after posting $25,000 bond.

Earlier this year, RAW STORY reported that the announcement that the white supremacist radio host Turner was an FBI informant, which his lawyer revealed in court was a confirmation of what hackers claimed nearly a year prior after allegedly gaining access to his e-mails.

"In July 2008, hackers -- who may or may not be connected to 4chan -- confronted Turner on his Web site's forums and claimed they had gained access to his e-mail, uncovering a message allegedly to his FBI handler in which he takes credit for "flush[ing] out another crazy,'" Stephen Webster reported.

Ultra right-wing radio talk show host Hal Turner provided intelligence to the FBI that agents considered "irreplaceable," according to emails reviewed for a lengthy investigative report published a few weeks ago, as RAW STORY reported.

Writing for NorthJersey.com, reporters Mike Kelly and Peter J. Sampson reveal that the bureau once even used Turner as an undercover intelligence operative in Brazil, where he informed on white supremacist group American National Alliance and met with a representative of the Brazilian Arab Society who sought to provide support to Iraqi fighters.

According to documents reviewed for the report, Turner's FBI codename was "Valhalla," which he sometimes wrote on the memo line of the checks the agency sent him.

Turner's famously vile, racist broadcasts began in 2002, though the one-time Pat Buchanan campaign coordinator did not begin his relationship with the FBI until 2003, when he was recruited to attend a National Alliance meeting in West Virginia. When he finally stopped broadcasting in 2008, he was being investigated for making death threats against judges he disagreed with.

Turner's lawyer, Michael Orozco, gave a different timeline than the North Jersey report, claiming in August that Turner's relationship with the FBI began in 2002.

Offline boxcarro

• John the RADIO MAN
Hal Turner has never hosted any AM or FM radio show in his life. He had an online broadcast that ran sporadically during the past ten years.

Actually, Turner had quite a run on several Patriot Short Wave Broadcast Stations, He is no different than is his "Doppelganger" PETER J. PETERS, who shares the Same Short Wave Broadcaster that carries GENESIS/ ALEX JONES, (Although I Do Not infer any connections) "Pastor" Peters' rhetoric is not as RAUCOUS as Turner's was, but he still has enough "Talking Points" as Tuner to warrant condemnation, as calling for Extermination of Sub Human "Snakes," (He Avows that Jews are SERPENTS, inhuman, murderous by nature, and have taken over the world!) What amazes me, he did a Violent Takeover of WWCR's BROADCAST facilities, & Runs a 24 hour a day "Scriptues for America" Network, this costs a lot of coin!

Let me qualify myself by stating (1) I have a Broadcast Engineer's First Class Radiotelephone License, since 1975, and (2) I have been a AVID Short Wave Listener (SWLer) & Amateur Radio Operator since 1958, & (3) I monitor extremist broadcasts to Gain Good Information, for a Person who Only Hears 1/2 of a Debate has only 1/2 of a chance to come to a viable conclusion regarding the Topic of contention.

Oh, "Pastor" Peters Formerly was Very Open in classing Negores as "Beasts." I had mail communications with him in 1997 on this subject, and his interpretation of Old Testament Scriptures & Certain    NT scriptures leads him to assert that a "Literal" Meaning of "Beasts" is Negroes, in Scriptures.

Now, my "Personal Opinion" as to Peters Source of Revenue to MAINTAIN A 24 HOUR A DAY BROADCAST CHANNEL, on WWCR, with a World Wide Coverage Pattern, is.....SPL

24 Hours Daily
WWCR #4 - Pastor Pete Peters:
6:00AM-8:00PM - 1100-0100 UTC 9.980 mHz
8:00PM-6:00AM - 0100-1100 UTC 5.890 mHz
WWCR has four 100,000 Watt, state of the art, transmitters which serve the world on 10 different broadcasting channels.                   Model 418-E transmitter, from Continental Electronics of
Dallas. Since that time, WWCR has added three additional transmitters for a total
of four, each carrying separate programming.

You-all are probably aware that often ALEX JONES USED TO be ON THE WWCR Frequency's 5070  &   5890 KCs with PETERS prior to and after the end of his EVENING REBROADCAST.

One should think, alex only has (3) time slots of Air Time, his LIVE Broadcast & 2 Repeats, 12 hours, but NOT weekends....PETERS IS 24 HOURS A DAY, HE HAS A LOT OF MONEY to maintain a Multi-Million Transmitter Facility 24 x 7!

MORRIS SEIGELMANN DEES has been DOCUMENTED & AFFIDAVIT SWORN by to DEMAND CASH from PERSONS, GROUPS & ORGANIZATION in order to "LOW BALL" their EXPOSURE!
And to make a short step, DEES, a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE, could conceivably SPONSOR A HATE GROUPS 24 HOUR JEW BASHING BROADCAST to HAVE SCARE "EQUITY" for FUND RAISING...oy vey!   

Going to the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW web page, PETE PETERS is ODDLY MISSING! A Search finds VERY OBSCURE links...all sadly dated!

Fearmongering at the SPLC  Jesse Walker | March 3, 2010
http://reason.com/blog/2010/03/03/fearmongering-at-the-splc

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which would paint a box of Wheaties as an extremist threat if it thought that would help it raise funds, has issued a new "intelligence report" announcing that "an astonishing 363 new Patriot groups appeared in 2009, with the totals going from 149 groups (including 42 militias) to 512 (127 of them militias) -- a 244% jump." To illustrate how dangerous these groups are, the Center cites some recent arrests of right-wing figures for planning or carrying out violent attacks. But it doesn't demonstrate that any of the arrestees were a part of the Patriot milieu, and indeed it includes some cases involving racist skinheads, who are another movement entirely.

As far as the SPLC is concerned, though, skinheads and Birchers and Glenn Beck fans are all tied together in one big ball of scary. The group delights in finding tenuous ties between the tendencies it tracks, then describing its discoveries in as ominous a tone as possible. For example:

Last year also experienced levels of cross-pollination between different sectors of the radical right not seen in years. Nativist activists increasingly adopted the ideas of the Patriots; racist rants against Obama and others coursed through the Patriot movement; and conspiracy theories involving the government appeared in all kinds of right-wing venues. A good example is the upcoming Second Amendment March in Washington, D.C. The website promoting the march is topped by a picture of a colonial militiaman, and key supporters include Larry Pratt, a long-time militia enthusiast with connections to white supremacists, and Richard Mack, a conspiracy-mongering former sheriff associated with the Patriot group Oath Keepers.