Morgan Stanley Banker’s Son Disappears in Frankfurt, Germany

Author Topic: Morgan Stanley Banker’s Son Disappears in Frankfurt, Germany  (Read 10801 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Morgan Stanley Banker’s Son Disappears in Frankfurt, Germany
« on: November 27, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »
Morgan Stanley Banker’s Son Disappears in Frankfurt (Update1)
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601085&sid=aOapSMu3e7pE
By Karin Matussek and Aaron Kirchfeld

Nov. 27 (Bloomberg) -- A Morgan Stanley executive’s son was reported missing in Frankfurt, German police said.

Devon Hollahan, 22, hasn’t been seen since he was separated from a friend after attending a concert on the night of Nov. 20 in Frankfurt, according to a missing persons note on the police’s Web site. The man is the son of Morgan Stanley banker Jeffrey Hollahan, police spokesman Andre Sturmeid said.

“For us, this is a just a normal missing person case at this point,” said Sturmeid. “He may have simply run away, become the victim of an accident or a crime or something else may have happened. We are investigating all possibilities.”

Frankfurt has in recent years been rocked by kidnappings of family members of businessmen. The 11-year-old son of banker Friedrich von Metzler was kidnapped and killed in 2002. Jakub Fiszman, 40, was abducted and killed in the Frankfurt area in 1996. The killers in both cases tried to extort ransoms from the families, were caught and sentenced to life in prison.

The younger Hollahan, a U.S. citizen, was visiting Frankfurt from Prague, where he lives and works as a teacher, according to the police. Morgan Stanley spokeswoman Elke Strothmann declined to comment.

German newspaper Bild, which previously reported the case, said the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation is also investigating the disappearance.

The elder Hollahan, of Scottsdale, Arizona, is a first vice president at the bank, according to Bild. The disappearance was out of character for his son and that he was “very, very worried,” Bild cited the father as saying.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: Morgan Stanley Banker’s Son Disappears in Frankfurt, Germany
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 02:51:41 PM »
Cry me a river.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »
Daddy Hollahan, of Scottsdale, Arizona, needs to grow up and quit working for thugs!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline v

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »
So someone in Germany is kidnapping bankers.  Maybe this is about more than just ransom.

Offline evolve

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 04:45:50 PM »
So someone in Germany is kidnapping bankers.  Maybe this is about more than just ransom.
That or its payback for something he did to or said about one of the other nazis or one of thier sceems. ???
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »
Gerald Celente predicted this.

Kidnappings.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
November 27, 2009 4:23 PM
Devon Hollahan, American English Teacher Vanishes in Germany After Concert
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/27/crimesider/entry5799643.shtml

Photo: Devon Hollahan.

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (CBS/AP) Devon Hollahan, a 22-year-old Arizona man who teaches English overseas, vanished during a concert in Germany last weekend. Now his father is fighting to find him and bring him home safely.

Hollahan was last seen at around 3 a.m. Nov. 21 after a concert in Frankfurt, Germany. He was traveling back to a hostel with his friend Josh Friedman, who stopped to ask for directions. When the friend turned back around, Hollahan was gone.

"He had kind of a reputation for sort of disappearing," said Friedman. "So when I turned around and he wasn't there, that was my first thought - 'Oh, he did it again.'"

But when Hollahan didn't show up the next day or return texts or emails, Friedman became worried.

Hollahan's father, Jeff Hollahan, has been on a desperate mission to find his son ever since.

"No clues, no credit card transactions, no cell phone activity, nothing at this point that would indicate to us that anything that might have happened," Jeff Hollahan told CBS News' Debbye Turner Bell. "It's all pure speculation."

It's "every parent's worst nightmare," he told NBC's "Today" show on Friday.

Frankfurt police are now investigating and have appealed for information into Hollahan's disappearance.

Jeff Hollahan plans to travel Sunday from his home in Scottsdale, Ariz., to Germany to help search for his son.

Devon Hollahan had been teaching English in Prague since July.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<