Author Topic: The False Two Party System - Simply Explained  (Read 2450 times)

Offline LibertyPrevails

The False Two Party System - Simply Explained
« on: November 27, 2009, 11:51:45 am »
The False Two Party System

The word paradigm (paradigma), compounded from it’s Greek root word δείχνυμι “to show”, accurately describes the dimension between the left and right party. This paradigm requires a vice grip of social ideology held together for stability. A single party’s influence can break, without a backboard to cater towards any dissidence. Two parties can stand up against one another to create both geometrically and intellectually a more powerful structure that can withstand intense dissidence from each party for one reason: the rebellion of the first party’s ideals are reciprocated by the second.
The change in each party’s fundamental policies has been warped into an infinitesimally minute amount of distinction from one another. When one does not agree with the “Republican” stance, they generally lean towards a “Democratic” stance. When one harbors the core abilities of both party, it is essentially a false paradigm of two parties, while there is logistically only one.

The two parties lean on each other systematically

The guise of the two parties creates a false sense of freedom and liberation from a structured ideal. The Soviet Union’s single party system was a failure due to it’s inability to withstand a dissident attack. The United States two-party system is simply the Beta form of the Soviet-style political spectrum, with the guise of liberty upon it’s aging fangs. The idolatry of the flag and the eagle (warped phoenix) that blinds the people from any free-form thought creates it’s own structure, a structure in which false freedom is the ruling ideology, and patriotism is to not act and to love the governmental ideals shoved down your decaying throat.

True patriotism is to have thoughts that do not derive from the structured and targeting news media, or the largest political puppet of your particular region. Patriotism is to not allow corrosion and corruption into your own home. To combat the rabid dogs with morals and strength. In rising above the zombified hordes of men, who follow their puppet masters to their own demise. The founding fathers established a document that has been stamped “out-dated” by out governing elite. With a complete distortion of intended meaning, the Constitution was created with an understanding and experience of history. History that is now repeating itself. The creator of the universe, the living God’s laws shall be those to abide, not the men who have hijacked the once-great ideologies of an entire nation only to warp them into new age fascism. Let the time tested scriptures lead you towards salvation of the soul towards the Lord Jesus Christ, the salvation of the land through the Living God whose power extends infinitely beyond the petty works of darkness, through Christ you can deliver his Word, his sword, to those who hate Him.

Thanks for reading. Here's the link to the article on my website if you'd like: http://americareclaimed.com/wordpress/?p=39
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Offline iclozm

• Chris Yuhas Wordpress Page
Re: The False Two Party System - Simply Explained
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 12:26:14 pm »
Good explanation. If it can even educate one person your article, or any article, is a success. The movement needs everyone to voice their facts and opinions to show our solidarity.
"The status quo is rationalized by a complacent majority, which refuses to see the obvious: that the state is nothing but an illusion created by a minority to live at others' expense." Dr. Jesus Huerta De Soto

http://www.myspace.com/at0m1k
http://chrisyuhas.wordpress.com

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 12:57:25 pm »
Good explanation. If it can even educate one person your article, or any article, is a success. The movement needs everyone to voice their facts and opinions to show our solidarity.
Thanks for your kind words. Everyone definitely needs to voice their opposition to tyranny, as one man's voice may reach someone while the others may not. Each person has an individual ability to reach certain people.
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 12:58:23 pm »
Feel free to post this on your own sites if anyone wants. Just give credit to www.AmericaReclaimed.com , which is my site in which the article came. Thanks.