Here's an email I sent to The Climate Project, Al Gore's scientific community. Check out http://www.theclimateproject.org/
to view their website and claims. I would welcome all out there to pressure this organization regarding their recent lowball tactics. Our future is too important to ignore!
My original message follows:
Title: Questions regarding the leaked emails from East Anglia University...
I have several questions regarding the breaking news of threats, doctored data on anthropogenic climate change and how such information will hinder your efforts to set up a global carbon tax to fund the new global government.
1. If global warming is so cut and dried, why was data altered to change public perception of the current cooling trend.
2. Why were dissenting scientists attacked, threatened or silenced? Wouldn't debate on this issue prove advantageous to you?
3. What sort of agenda will the Climate Project project into the future to prevent another Climate-gate from occurring?
4. Which tax-free foundations in the U.S. have been funding your organization?
5. How do you justify the notion of taxing people for air?
6. Will the cap and trade carbon tax affect the American job market as adversely as NAFTA did?
7. How much revenue will Al Gore, through his company Blood & Gore, likely earn under this scheme of carbon taxation?
8. Are you prepared to answer the questions of the American people in a true public debate regarding the legitimacy of man-made climate change?
9. Which would produce more carbon dioxide: man-made pollution or a level three or greater volcano?
10. How can carbon dioxide be such a threat if all plant life on Earth breathes carbon dioxide? Wouldn't greater levels of CO2 be a boon to plant life?
11. When considering the vast power of the sun, wouldn't CO2 emissions increase from the oceans if sunspot activity increases? Therefore, is CO2 a corollary reaction to warming or is it the cause of the warming?
Well, that's all I have for right now. Obviously, these are major concerns for all people on Earth. Clearly, something needs to be done to correct the harm done to our ecosystem. I look forward to hearing your answers during this critical moment of change for humanity.
I'll keep you all posted, if and when, I get a response to this.
Power to free thought!