"Hitler was MI5" So was Mussolini. Hirohito was also an agent of the Royal Crown

Author Topic: "Hitler was MI5" So was Mussolini. Hirohito was also an agent of the Royal Crown  (Read 92477 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Reminder - Need to get a copy of:

http://www.amazon.com/Defend-Realm-Authorized-History-MI5/dp/0307263630
Defend the Realm: The Authorized History of MI5 - Christopher Andrew

Describes how they infiltrated German Embassy prior to WWII . Build up of espionage in WWI.

And this is the stuff they will admit to....

http://www.booktv.org/Program/11053/Defend+the+Realm+The+Authorized+History+of+MI5.aspx

Christopher Andrew, former chair of the faculty of history at Cambridge University, presents a history of MI5, the British Security Service.  Mr. Andrew, the first independent historian allowed access to the MI5's archives, reports on the establishment of the security service in 1909 and its current relations with the British government and perceived enemies and threats.  Christopher Andrew presents his book at the International Spy Museum in Washington, DC.

---
Little gems like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

In 1950, King George VI of the United Kingdom awarded FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover an honorary knighthood in the Order of the British Empire. This entitled him to the postnominal letters KBE, but not to the use of the title "Sir" (because he was a U.S. citizen

[ So What did he do for that pray tell? ]

He informed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of the Venona Project in 1952.

Eventually In 1955, he was coroneted a Thirty-third Degree Inspector General Honorary and awarded the Scottish Rite's highest recognition, the Grand Cross of Honour in 1965 by the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction.[38]
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline newspresenter

Offline SteveGinty

Is it really so hard to believe Hitler and the Germans let the British go at Dunkirk because they weren't the demons portrayed by Hollywood? I am not trying to be cointelpro or anything, it's just that I have my doubts big time about Hitler/Nazis being illuminati agents. Hitler was known to be very found of the British and named his personal train car The America. He also prevented the Soviets from getting Western Europe, which would have been even worse than what ended up happening to it.

So here's my trouble: I don't see how Hitler could be "in" on the NWO. After all, were not even the United States by that time firmly entrenched in that stuff, and of course Britain and the Soviets? He really pissed them off and the NWO mobilized all their countries to utterly destroy the "Third Reich".
I just want to be enlightened here (not illumined ;-). It's easy to make the Germans the villains for any number of reasons (they don't speak English, they're European, everyone's dad or granddad was told to kill them, etc.), but why would the NWO spend tens of millions to this day making anti-Nazi propaganda if the Nazis were "with them".

I will support Alex Jones and think he is a godsend, me and my mom love him, but I'm not convinced about the Nazis being in on something where they were so utterly persecuted (and this was decades before it became known about Holocaust, so that can't be the excuse). Even to this day villains in all media are disproportionately portrayed as German. Do the Satanists go after any other people in such an extreme way?

Sorry if this comes off as ranting  :-[

worcesteradam

my model of history has the nazis as anti the nwo
but there do appear to be connections between the nwo and the nazis that i cant explain, like Rudolph Hess.
So i reserve judgment until i cant piece it together properly

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Why would the NWO spend tens of millions to this day making anti-Nazi propaganda if the Nazis were "with them".
Sorry if this comes off as ranting  :-[

Great question. and I don't know if I have the answer. But this is to distance the puppet masters from the puppets.

Hitler as a MI-5 puppet would be THE most secret thing , there is no way of proving or confirming. Their aims were to kill millions of people, destory old governmental systems and remaining european royalty and bring about new nations in a united europe under (NWO-Bilderberg) Anglo/American control.  Mission complete. Most jews were driven out of europe to and new state called Israel after the end of the war and the zionist movement did get that state after the formation of the NWO United Nations (David Rockefeller) . Mission complete.

Also, This [NWO] way of killing is OK. Don't kill THAT [nazi] way...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline newspresenter

Is it really so hard to believe Hitler and the Germans let the British go at Dunkirk because they weren't the demons portrayed by Hollywood? I am not trying to be cointelpro or anything, it's just that I have my doubts big time about Hitler/Nazis being illuminati agents. Hitler was known to be very found of the British and named his personal train car The America. He also prevented the Soviets from getting Western Europe, which would have been even worse than what ended up happening to it.

So here's my trouble: I don't see how Hitler could be "in" on the NWO. After all, were not even the United States by that time firmly entrenched in that stuff, and of course Britain and the Soviets? He really pissed them off and the NWO mobilized all their countries to utterly destroy the "Third Reich".
I just want to be enlightened here (not illumined ;-). It's easy to make the Germans the villains for any number of reasons (they don't speak English, they're European, everyone's dad or granddad was told to kill them, etc.), but why would the NWO spend tens of millions to this day making anti-Nazi propaganda if the Nazis were "with them".

I will support Alex Jones and think he is a godsend, me and my mom love him, but I'm not convinced about the Nazis being in on something where they were so utterly persecuted (and this was decades before it became known about Holocaust, so that can't be the excuse). Even to this day villains in all media are disproportionately portrayed as German. Do the Satanists go after any other people in such an extreme way?

Sorry if this comes off as ranting  :-[
The whole thing does make sense, you've just got to look a little bit more and join the dots. Try to see it all from a neutral point of view, not what the mass manipulation media circus have made you believe since day one.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
This is related  :

James Bond was  Lieut Commander John Ainsworth-Davis who now uses the name, Christopher Creighton and published the book OPJB

http://theuniversalseduction.com/featuring/martin-bormann-was-rothschild-agent-damning-evidence
The second most powerful man in Nazi Germany, Martin Bormann, was a "Soviet" (i.e. Illuminati British) agent
Agents who stumbled on the "true secrets of World War Two" (i.e. the fact that the Nazis were infiltrated and run by the "English") were often betrayed and met death in action. This happened to Creighton's girlfriend, Patricia Falkiner. Morton confessed that Falkiner was his ward: "He had done his utmost to keep Patricia out of operations...only when she had stumbled on the most vital secrets at Bletchley that he had been forced to deploy her..." (p.85)

Creighton also made sure Pearl Harbor, another example of Illuminati chicanery, was kept secret. On Nov. 28, 1941, a Dutch submarine, the K-XVII intercepted the Japanese Fleet en route to Pearl Harbor and alerted British naval HQ. In order to maintain the illusion that Pearl Harbor was a surprise, the submarine and its crew were destroyed. Creighton "wiped out the entire ship's company with two tiny cylinders of cyanide inserted into their oxygen supply, and a box of high explosives disguised as whiskey...the war had turned me into a fiend and mass murderer..." (p.81)
For example, Creighton tipped the Nazis off to the exact time and location of the 1942 Dieppe raid which cost 3000 Canadians their lives. He was told that the British wanted to test Nazi defenses. The real reasons:  convince Stalin it was too early for a second front, and  build up Creighton's credibility when it came time for the Normandy Invasion.

Now I found this:

http://www.la84foundation.org/SportsLibrary/JOH/JOHv2n1/JOHv2n1p.pdf

In 1979, the author Brian Garfield published a very controversial novel entitled The Palladin. He did write it in collaboration with a man called “Christopher Creighton,” who acts in the book as the hero of the story.

The novel is based on the extraordinary lifestory of this Christopher Creighton during World War II, in which he, as a personal “Palladin,” or knight-errant for Winston Churchill himself, executed some very dangerous missions all over the world. As Churchill’s Palladin, Creighton, then a 15-year-old boy, went to Belgium, just before the Germans invaded the low countries, to get strategic information for England; and that was only the beginning of the many missions to follow.

The most controversial story in this book concerns my own country (The Netherlands) as Creighton claims to have destroyed a Dutch submarine by sabotage of its torpedoes as the sub had sighted (according to this story) the Japanese fleet a few days before Pearl Harbor.

Creighton placed his demolition charges on express orders from Mr. Churchill’s “right-hand man” Mr. Owl, as they were both waiting anxiously for the United States to enter the war against Germany and they did not want the sighting report from the Dutch submarine to become known to the Americans.

This book, and especially the story about the submarine, made headlines in my country and the Royal Netherlands Navy acted furiously, as in their opinion the story was a giant hoax.

They countered that no Dutch submarine could have been in the patrol area mentioned in the book or in the vicinity of the track of the Japanese attack fleet. Mr. Christopher Creighton himself appeared on Dutch television to plead his cause, but he was hidden behind a screen to prevent recognition and identification.

The story about the Dutch submarine will probably remain unsolved until Winston Churchill’s personal papers will be freed for research (if they in fact still exist) but in the mean time another story has appeared about planes from Wake Island sighting a submarine with Dutch markings, just before the “Day of Infamy” at Pearl Harbor.

What has all this to do with the Olympic Games??? Nothing at all - and a lot!

The funny thing is that author Garfield himself provides the clues to the real identity of Christopher Creighton in his book. And that is where the Olympic Games come into the story. Garfield indicates (p. 59) that Creighton’s father was an Olympic gold medalist in a track event for Great Britain at the 1920 Olympic Games. Further he mentions that on other pages, that his father:

1) was a Royal Flying Corps pilot during World War I,
2) became a very successful and even brilliant surgeon on Harley Street in London, and
3) joined the Royal Air Force (RAF) at the beginning of World War II.

Ian Buchanan’s book British Olympians: A Hundred Years of Gold Medallists finally provided a clue to the  mysterious “Christopher Creighton.”

On page 82, the biography of  British Olympic gold medalist, John Creyghton Ainsworth-Davis is included. Buchanan’s description of Ainsworth-Davis fits like a surgical glove on the facts mentioned in Brian Garfield’s book!
[Editor: see Buchanan’s biography of Ainsworth-Davis below) But still I feel that sometimes the Olympic Games can give really interesting facts for a researcher, but only if you look far enough!

Tony Bijkerk
THE NETHERLANDS

Offline citizenx

Is it really so hard to believe Hitler and the Germans let the British go at Dunkirk because they weren't the demons portrayed by Hollywood?
I don't know about not being bad guys, but then I'm not sure who the good guys were/are.

Hitler considered the British Aryan cousins and may still have been hoping for a peace deal.  Americans on the other hand he considered "mongrelized" BTW.

worcesteradam

The Thule society was linked with Theosophy

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated

War is the health of the state. Buckingham Palace and the Parliament was never touched by Hitler. His #2 man flew into England in the middle of the war. Rockefeller, Ford, Bush, Harriman funded Hitler. Project Paperclip and CIA are the extensions of the third reich. There is so much evidence it would take an act of total denial to not step in it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline obamasuks

Good. Deal  ???

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
bump for dec 7th

Offline 9/11-insider trading

Operation sunrise:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossword

"One of the most notable parts of the operation was secret negotiations between Waffen-SS General Karl Wolff and Allen Dulles on March 8, 1945 in Luzern."

John Foster and Allen Dulles - These two brothers "designed" the CIA for Clifford. Both were active in intelligence operations during WW II. Allen Dulles was the U.S. Ambassador to Switzerland where he met frequently with Nazi leaders and looked after U.S. investments in Germany. John Foster went on to become Secretary of State under Dwight Eisenhower and Allen went on to serve as CIA Director under Eisenhower and was later fired by JFK. Their professions: partners in the most powerful - to this day - Wall Street law firm of Sullivan, Cromwell.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/illegaltades.html
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/12_06_01_death_profits_pt1.html

Ironically the 2nd link is about Deutsche Bank-9/11.

Online Al Bundy

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
17 Moments of Spring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIzOma9Pyv8&list=PLA6274B0CEF58CEB0

Seventeen Moments of Spring (Russian: Семнадцать мгновений весны), also Seventeen Instants of Spring is a 1973 Soviet TV miniseries. It was filmed at Gorky Film Studio, directed by Tatyana Lioznova and based on the book with the same title by the novelist Yulian Semyonov. The series comprises 12 episodes 70 minutes each.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFFF67534C892E7EB
The negotiations between Dulles and Wolff did take place in reality on March 8, 1945, codenamed both Operation Sunrise and Operation Crossword ("Sunrise Crossword" in the film) and Soviet agents supplied information on them to the USSR. One of them was Kim Philby. Another agent of the Soviet Military Intelligence, dubbed as "a fantastic source, who received the first-class information from Germany" by Allen Dulles, was Rudolph Rassler, working in Switzerland during secret negotiations.

Inventing the image of Isaev-Stirlitz, Yulian Semyonov worked with the biographies of well-known Soviet intelligence officers: Lev Manevich, Nikolai Kuznetsov, Sandor Radó. But no one of them became a prototype of the film's main character. Stirlitz is the collective image, in which the author embodied all the best features of the intelligence officer.

Vyacheslav Tikhonov as StirlitzStirlitz is sometimes referred to as a Russian James Bond, even if the comparison is not entirely warranted. Although the show contains some relatively unbelievable elements (i.e. a Russian passing for a German for twenty years) and it may even have served a somewhat similar ideological role as the James Bond films did in the West, Seventeen Moments of Spring is based, even if only loosely, on actual historical events. Moreover, the show also strives for a much more realistic version of foreign espionage than the James Bond films do, with Stirlitz carefully playing on rivalries within the SD and SS, cautiously seeking out friendly contacts, prudently developing alibis for his covert activities and very rarely resorting to force or gadgetry. It is also notable that one hardly gets the impression that many of the Nazis were the incarnation of evil: while the show does remind the viewer of the horror of Nazi death camps through the use of some original footage, one nonetheless finds it hard not to take something of a liking for Heinrich Müller and some of Stirlitz' other adversaries. This is a contrast to the Bond films, where the Russian generals and leaders are either brute vodka-guzzling stereotypes, calculating evil geniuses, or just greedy people involved in schemes for money.

The music for the movie was written by Armenian-born composer Mikael Tariverdiev.

The series was immensely popular in the Soviet Union and it originated many popular phrases as well as an entire genre of anecdotes, the latter having seemingly taken a life of its own. The show is still frequently aired on Russian television. Plans were discussed to build a monument to Stirlitz in the city of Gorokhovets, his birth place in the series. It's been said that "for older generations, the series is little more than a factual retelling of an actual historical event - a behind-the-scenes look at a war painful to remember." "But for younger people raised from childhood on yearly showings - the film was shown one hour-long serial at a time, 12 days in a row - "Spring" became more famous for its quirky lines and surreal shots than its cinematic whole." "But "Spring's" most lasting claim to fame is the legion of anecdotes that have entered Stirlitz, Isayev and Tikhonov in the permanent annals of Russian folklore."
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline BluePhoenix729

• `Don´t focus on death, for you won´t live life.`
Excellent information on this thread! Thanks.
`Don´t focus on death, for you won´t live life.`

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
WHERE THE f**k ARE THE FORUMS MODERATORS?
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2017, 10:47:05 AM »
WHY IS THIS SPAM EVERYWHERE ON THE FORUM TOPICS?

RickyClassicCars.com

Online Al Bundy

Reminder - Need to get a copy of:

http://www.amazon.com/Defend-Realm-Authorized-History-MI5/dp/0307263630
Defend the Realm: The Authorized History of MI5 - Christopher Andrew

Describes how they infiltrated German Embassy prior to WWII . Build up of espionage in WWI.

And this is the stuff they will admit to....

http://www.booktv.org/Program/11053/Defend+the+Realm+The+Authorized+History+of+MI5.aspx

Christopher Andrew, former chair of the faculty of history at Cambridge University, presents a history of MI5, the British Security Service.  Mr. Andrew, the first independent historian allowed access to the MI5's archives, reports on the establishment of the security service in 1909 and its current relations with the British government and perceived enemies and threats.  Christopher Andrew presents his book at the International Spy Museum in Washington, DC.

---
Little gems like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

In 1950, King George VI of the United Kingdom awarded FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover an honorary knighthood in the Order of the British Empire. This entitled him to the postnominal letters KBE, but not to the use of the title "Sir" (because he was a U.S. citizen

[ So What did he do for that pray tell? ]

He informed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of the Venona Project in 1952.

Eventually In 1955, he was coroneted a Thirty-third Degree Inspector General Honorary and awarded the Scottish Rite's highest recognition, the Grand Cross of Honour in 1965 by the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction.[38]

Hitler British agent ? This is diversion from "taboo" questions - who financed Hitler, suddenly stop German tanks at Dunkerk ?
Or just self-praise of MI5.