"Hitler was MI5" So was Mussolini. Hirohito was also an agent of the Royal Crown

Author Topic: "Hitler was MI5" So was Mussolini. Hirohito was also an agent of the Royal Crown  (Read 60316 times)

Offline toto

Jones's latest show with G Edward Griffin 12/11/09

At the 2 hour 45 minute mark, Mr Jones Alex claims "Hitler was MI5"

Has anyone got the source for this claim?

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

Re: "Hitler was MI5"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 10:38:55 pm »
I think he meant to say Benito Mussolini but Hitler was a British intelligence creation.

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 10:27:09 am »
Recruited by MI5: the name's Mussolini. Benito Mussolini

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/13/benito-mussolini-recruited-mi5-italy

Call alex and ask about hitler..

ImmortalTRUTH

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 10:42:34 am »
FBI Knowingly Allowed Bin Laden To Personally Charter Flight After 9/11

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2007/Saudi%20Docs%202.pdf

Clearly FBI was told not to tuch Bin ladin family and Al qaida operatives..

toto

Mike Philbin

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 10:56:11 am »
Hitler's script writer?
Obama's script writer?

Offline thatgrownman

• RoadoutofBabylon.com
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 11:28:09 am »
Yeah I don't see much proof for this...Maybe true but its much easier said for someone like Trotsky than Hitler. We do know that Hitler was apart of quasi-Masonic organizations like the Thule Society.
blog @ RoadoutofBabylon.com
Freedom is a state of mind, inherent and inalienable. Freedom is a choice. To love,rather than to fear. Freedom is a power, to know oneself. To understand, that the body is enslaved. To recognize , that the mind, soul, and spirit, are and always will be completely free.

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 06:32:32 am »
This explains why UK Government were spraying biological and chemical weapons on their people since 1940, during the war, whilst our men died abroad, domestic threats continued:

The Guardian "Millions were in germ war tests": http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials. The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

Offline LoreOnTerror

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 09:49:26 am »
Is also said he was a illegitimate Rothschild. His mother worked as a maid on the Rothschild estate and was sent back home after she turned up pregnant. He was definitely part of the establishment. After looking over the events around his death I'm pretty much convinced he didn't off himself and slipped off into the night along with the rest of the project paperclip gang.
“If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.” - George H.W. Bush

"There is a tragic flaw in our precious Constitution, and I don’t know what can be done to fix it. This is it: Only nut cases want to be president." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 10:55:08 am »
So now there is Hitler, Moussolini, Hirohito, Achmadinijad as British Agents.

Oh what wonderful webs the Biderbergers weave.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 12:14:50 pm »
It riles them to believe that we perceive the web they weave.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 01:41:08 pm »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/13/benito-mussolini-recruited-mi5-italy

Britain planned to control the defeated countries of the post WWI world....

Alot of loose ends investigated in this thread:
Hitler-was-a-British-Agent - Greg Hallett - Tavistock Connection 

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 01:46:26 pm »
Both Hilter and Mussolini came into contact with the Intelligence Services on the rise to power.

They also came into contact with Big International Corps, Rothschild had meetings with Mussolini, and so on and so forth.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Overcast

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 02:41:56 pm »
Both Hilter and Mussolini came into contact with the Intelligence Services on the rise to power.

They also came into contact with Big International Corps, Rothschild had meetings with Mussolini, and so on and so forth.

I question the 'official' claims of the whole WWII situation more and more every day.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 02:50:58 pm »
I question the 'official' claims of the whole WWII situation more and more every day.

I do agree with you on that...

I really do wonder why Hilter let the Brits and others flee Dunkirk.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 02:51:46 pm »

Read the latest book: Pat Buchanan: "Hitler, Churchill, and the Unnecessary War"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 03:11:49 pm »
Read the latest book: Pat Buchanan: "Hitler, Churchill, and the Unnecessary War"

They still miss the point that this is a case of Global Manipulation. Churchill was not "stupid", he was carrying out "the plan".

Reference see also:

Evidence points to breakdown in US / UK Relations

Webster G. Tarpley Debunks Pearl Harbor Myths (Amongst Other Things)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/aug/19/military.secondworldwar
"British Security Coordination".
It was 1940, the Nazis were in the ascendant, the Blitz at its deadliest, and Britain's last hope was to bring a reluctant United States into the war. So it was that the largest covert operation in UK history was launched. William Boyd sheds light on a forgotten spy ring...

Former US diplomat exposes how US actually helped communist China instead of KMT  

http://www.lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis128.html
Deflating the Churchill Myth by Eric Margolis
In his powerful new book, Hitler, Churchill and the Unnecessary War, veteran politician and author Pat Buchanan challenges many historic taboos by claiming that Winston Churchill plunged Britain and its empire, including Canada, into wars whose outcome was disastrous for all concerned.

Other writers, me included, have made the same point for decades, but Buchanan has marshaled a formidable array of facts and historians to support his case
For me, World War I was the most tragic 20th Century conflict. It was triggered by Serbia and Austro-Hungary. After Russia and France began gearing for war, Germany was dragged into the conflict by the doomsday machine of troop mobilization schedules. Britain could have halted the war, or let the continental powers fight until they came to a truce. But Churchill and his fellow imperialists determined to destroy Germany, a new rival to Britain’s wealth and power.

World War I should have ended in 1917 when both sides were exhausted and stalemated. America’s entry into the war resulted in Germany’s defeat and ensuing postwar suffering. The German, Habsburg, and Ottoman Empires were torn apart by the lupine victors and reduced to ruin, creating today’s unstable Balkans and Mideast.

Had Germany and its allies not been defeated, had a Carthaginian Peace not been imposed upon them at Versailles and Trianon, there might never have been a Hitler, Communist Russia or World War II. Europe’s Jews may have escaped destruction.

Churchill made the fatal error in World War II of backing Poland’s hold on Danzig even though Britain could do nothing to defend Poland, Yugoslavia, or Czechoslovakia from Hitler’s attempts to reunite million of Germans stranded in these new nations by the dreadful Versailles Treaty. Britain’s declaration of war on Germany over Poland led to a general European war. After suffering 5.6 million dead, Poland ended up occupied by the Soviet Union.

Buchanan’s heretical view, and mine, is that the Western democracies should have let Hitler expand his Reich eastward until it inevitably went to war with the even more dangerous Soviet Union. Once these despotisms had exhausted themselves, the Western democracies would have been left dominating Europe. The lives of millions of Western civilians and soldiers would have been spared.

In the end, Churchill and US President Franklin were so obsessed with crushing Germany, and so seduced by "Uncle Joe" Stalin, they handed half of Europe to the Soviet Union, a far more murderous and dangerous tyranny by an order of magnitude than Hitler’s Germany. From his Soviet gulag cell, Alexander Solzhenitsyn called Roosevelt and Churchill "stupid."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 10:01:43 pm »
Also relevant for how much of the movement and communications occured between the axis and allies...

The Red Cross is an Illuminati KnightsTemplar front organization
http://www.illuminati-news.com/red-cross.htm

This is for those who are (or have) engaged in humanitarian efforts to assist the victims of Hurricane Katrina.  The articles below are about the dubious nature of The Red Cross, as well as other so-called relief groups like it.  Imagine donating to a charity that professes to help people when, in fact, it was solely created to pilfer money and blood from generous, yet naive, citizens in the time of "manufactured" crises.  What's worse is that the major recipients of these donations are primarily the military-industrial complex and secret societies behind the perpetual war agenda now in place around the world.

To not consider the information presented here would be a great disservice to our spiritual work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Illuminati Controlled Red Cross
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are several articles on the Red Cross and what they do with disaster money... Not pretty...

The Red Cross Racket
>From Ken Adachi
Editor@educate-yourself.org
9-4-5

The American Red Cross or the International Red Cross, like the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or the World Bank, is an Illuminati-controlled front organization whose true purpose is completely opposite from their stated purpose. The IMF tells the world that they are there to "help" counties recover from economic difficulties (which the IMF and World Bank helped to create in the first place), but in reality, the IMF breaks counties and ruins their economies. The same could be said of the Red Cross.

The moment a 'natural' disaster like Hurricane Katrina roars through the southeast, radio and TV spots flood the airwaves seeking monetary donations to be sent to the Red Cross. With heartstring music playing in the background, the radio announcer tells us that the Red Cross is "always  there in time of need" and now that the "poor victims of Hurricane Katrina are suffering" with this terrible tragedy, "won't you open your heart" and make a" generous" donation?

Oh Brother, these guys have the science of bilking people down to a fine art! I can't take the time to get into a long essay about the Dark  Side of the Red Cross, but just try to recall what happened after 9-11:

The dust from the World Trade Center collapses hadn't even settled before the call went out immediately from the Red Cross to give blood  and money to help the victims and the families of the 'terrorist' attack. Thousands of people gave blood and even more gave millions upon millions of dollars to the Red Cross. The first question that occurred to me when the Red Cross started asking for blood was: "Blood for whom?". Everyone was dead! We knew everyone was dead from the very beginning, so why is the Red Cross asking for blood donations day and night for about a week or more?

The answer is reflective of the true purpose of the the Red Cross: the Red Cross is a disaster racket which is in the business of making money from disasters-especially from engineered disasters. They sell the blood, of course, but they apparently also use the blood for other things which the public is generally not privy to.

And what do they do with the money? For the most part, they keep it for themselves! Recall how the families of the victims of 911 had to badger, harass, and threaten the Red Cross in an attempt to get some 11 million dollars that they would not release to the families-even a year later?  And that's what we were told in the media, but how much money did the Red Cross really rake in from 9-11?

The CEO of the Red Cross and other corporate celebrities receive obscene salaries and other big buck perks, while other charities operate on much leaner budgets for use by the charity itself. As I type this short article, I now check my e-mail and find 4 or 5 articles devoted to precisely the same topic, so in order to save time, I'll let others finish the story for me:

Forward courtesy of Robert Busser  rbusser@charter.net  

To: Editor
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:07 AM
Subject: Fw: Red Cross CEO Pulled Down $651,957 in Comp Pkg
http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/14/2004/

American National Red Cross
emergency relief
Washington, DC
http://www.redcross.org  

Top Person: Red Cross President Marsha Evans
Top Salary:* $651,957

Total Revenue FY ending 6/2003: $2,946,000,000 (That's Two  BILLION, 946 million)

"...One charity has stayed above all this for 137 years. The Salvation Army is unique among all U.S. charities for many reasons. Let's start at the top. Commissioner Todd Bassett receives a salary just $13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 Billion dollar organization. By  comparison, Brian Gallagher, President of the United Way receives a $375,000 base salary (plus numerous expensive benefits) and the Red Cross President Marsha  Evans receives $450,000 plus benefits..."

full article:
http://www.conservativetruth.org/article.php?id  
---------
Don't Give Your Hurricane Donations to the Red Cross.

Establishment charities have a history of withholding disaster funds.

By Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
September 1 2005

As the aftermath of hurricane Katrina continues to wreak mayhem and havoc amid reports of mass looting, shooting at rescue helicopters, rapes and murders, establishment media organs are promoting the Red Cross as a worthy organization to give donations to.

The biggest website in the world, Yahoo.com, displays a Red Cross donation link prominently on its front page. Every time there is a major catastrophe the Red Cross and similar organizations like United Way are given all the media attention while  other charities are left in the shadows. This is not to say that the vast majority of Red Cross workers are not decent people who simply want to help those in need. But what the media fails consistently to remember in their promotion of the organization is that the Red Cross have been caught time and time again withholding money in the wake of horrible disasters that require immediate release of funds.

The Red Cross, under the Liberty Fund, collected $564 million in donations after 9/11. Months after the event, the Red Cross had distributed only $154 million. The Red Cross' explanation for keeping the majority of the  money was that it would be used to help 'fight the war on terror'. To the victims, this meant that the money was going towards bombing broken backed third world countries like Afghanistan and setting up surveillance cameras and expanding the police state in US cities, and not towards helping them rebuild their lives.

Then Red Cross President Dr. Bernadine Healy arrogantly  responded when questioned about the withholding of funds by stating, "The Liberty Fund is a war fund. It has evolved into a war fund."

Despite the family members of victims of 9/11 complaining bitterly to a House Energy and Commerce Committee's oversight panel, the issue seemed to be brushed under the carpet and the mud didn't stick.

The Red Cross' scandalous activities reach back far before 9/11. After the devastating San Francisco earthquake in 1989, the Red Cross passed on only $10 million of the $50 million that had been raised, and banked the rest. Similar donations after the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 and the Red River flooding in 1997 were also greedily withheld.

Smaller charities that were involved with the 2004 Tsunami  relief  project went public to say that large charities like Red Cross and United Way were engaged in secret backroom negotiations with each other that meant a large portion of the donation money was purposefully restricted from reaching the most needy areas affected by the disaster.

The history is clear, the Red Cross and other large so-called charities are in actual fact front group collection agencies for the military industrial complex. Many informed historians have even alleged that the Red Cross was used as a Skull and Bones cover to overthrow The Russian Czar and pave the way for the rise of the Bolsheviks.

Do not give any money to the Red Cross unless you support the expansion of empire abroad and police state at home. Find a smaller trustworthy organization in the local area of New Orleans and make your donation to them. Don't Give your Hurricane Katrina Relief Donations to the Red Cross.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/katrina_no_red_cross.htm  

COMMENT:

The Red Cross has a long history of thieving and stealing cash donations intended for disaster relief. Even as far back as the Korean War the Red Cross was plundering soldiers' mail and care packages. Some veterans have informed us that they would buy cigarettes from the Red Cross and find a twenty dollar bill or a note from a soldier's mother tucked into the pack.

More recent examples are plentiful. Families of September 11th victims were prevented from receiving half of the donations sent by well meaning citizens to the Red Cross for their aid. The recent Tsunami also was a great money-making opportunity for the Red Cross, which was very clear in its calls for donations of only cash, which would be much easier for the organization to funnel and launder and steal. Only recently have tsunami survivors begun to see a dime of the money collected on their behalf by the Red Cross.

The Red Cross is very adept at stealing money and looting mail. They have been caught innumerable times, but always allowed to get away with their schemes because the organisation is so tightly linked to the establishment. Libby Dole, wife of Senator and powerbroker Bob Dole, was for a long time the head of the outfit. It is an organization by and for the elite insiders designed to gather intelligence and steal from those who need aid.

The International Organization of the Red Cross is a secret intelligence agency that has acted as an arm of the British Intelligence Services since its inception.

If you want to help survivors of Katrina, do a little research and find organizations that you can trust or better yet, use available resources and work together with neighbors.

Red Cross Pocketed Half Of 9/11 Donations

CNN | January 3 2005

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Charities swung into action after the September 11 terrorist attacks, raising more than $1 billion. But questions are being raised about where and how and how much of that money is being distributed. Bearing the brunt Tuesday during a hearing of the House Energy and Commerce Committee's oversight panel was outgoing Red Cross President Dr. Bernadine Healy.

The Red Cross has raised more than $564 million for the Liberty Fund, which was set up in response to the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. While the agency states on its Web site that it is spending more than any other relief agency responding to the terrorist attacks, it has distributed only $154 million.

Healy was hammered by one New York official for the Red Cross' decision to put aside nearly half of the money raised for future needs that may include terrorist attacks. "I see the Red Cross, which has raised hundreds of millions of dollars that was intended by the donating public to be used for the victims of September 11 -- I see those funds being sequestered into long-term plans for an organization," testified New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer.

Healy later told CNN the Red Cross was a service organization and that previous donations had prepared the agency to deal with September 11. "We had planned for a weapon of mass destruction attack," she said. "We knew our obligations under the congressional charter. We knew it involved victim assistance and sheltering. We knew that it involved with dealing with rescue workers. We knew that it involved blood." She also noted that some of the new funding went toward helping communities learn how to deal with other threats such as anthrax.

The hearing was contentious, with panel members trying to get at the issue of donor intent and whether the Red Cross misled donors. "What's at issue here is that a special fund was established for these families. It was specially funded for this event, September 11," said Rep. Billy Tauzin, R-Louisiana. "And it is being closed now because we are told enough money's been raised in it, but we're also being told, by the way, we're going to give two-thirds of it away to other Red Cross needs." The subcommittee asked Healy and her agency to provide the exact language of all of its television and newspaper appeals for donations. Healy said what the agency has learned is it needs to explain to the public the mission of the Red Cross. "Don't confuse us with the 9/11 Fund in New York. Don't confuse us with Habitat for Humanity. Don't confuse us with the scholarship in New York for the victims. We have to get that out," she said.

Controversy over the Liberty Fund was one reason Healy decided to resign at year's end. But she defended the agency's decision of how to use the money. "The Liberty Fund is a war fund. It has evolved into a war fund," she said. "We must have blood readiness. We must have the ability to help our troops if we go into a ground war. We must have the ability to help the victims of tomorrow."

A widow who lost her husband in the World Trade Center attack also complained to the panel that what money was available from various charities was tied up in red tape and confusion. "Why then haven't these charities been able to get together and agree on one uniform application? Why haven't they been able to get together and develop a quicker way for families to receive these funds?" asked Elizabeth McLaughlin of Pelham, New York. "We all have the missing persons reports, death certificates, and any other proof needed to avoid fraud. But the charities are not sharing these documents and information with each other," she testified in tears. She told the panel that she had to construct an 18-page spreadsheet to try to keep track of all the requirements of various aid groups. McLaughlin received a $27,000 check from the Red Cross, but fears she may still lose her house without additional aid.

The Red Cross said it has helped 25,000 families with food and temporary shelter, counseling and cash assistance.

[According to Bush, cash is all they want you to donate... see bottom of page to learn what agency is now going to oversee your charity money]

FEMA Directing Donations to Pat Robertson
September 2 2005

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=96484

FEMA is directing Katrina donations to none other than the Rev. Pat Robertson. Millions of Americans and people around the world have rushed to donate money to the victims of Hurricane Katrina, which is shaping up to be one of the worst U.S. disasters in history, if not the worst. FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is the lead federal agency in the rescue & recovery operation at work in New Orleans and the Mississippi gulf coast.

FEMA has released to the media and on its Web site a list of suggested charities to help the storm’s hundreds of thousands of victims. The Red Cross is first on the list. The Rev. Pat Robertson's "Operation Blessing" is next on the list.

"It's an outrage," said privacy watchdog Bill Scannell, who alerted Sploid to the FEMA / Robertson scam. "Operation f***ing Blessing? And it's right underneath the Red Cross link!"

FEMA also supports sending money to B'nai B'rith International.
http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=18473  

How You Can Help Hurricane Katrina Survivors & Victims

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/katrina_austin_area_help.htm

Infowars | September 1, 2005

For Infowars readers, listeners and viewers in the Austn area you can help give aid to the survivors of Katrina by contributing donations of food to the Capital Area Food Bank. The Food Bank is collecting supplies for the victims and will get them to those most in need. They are not asking for cash, but actual supplies that they can transport to the Gulf Coast and actually give to those in need.

The top 5 items needed are:

1. DIAPERS
2. BOTTLED WATER
3. PEANUT BUTTER
4. TUNA
5. GRANOLA/CEREAL BARS

These items can be taken to the food bank directly and even to some participating HEBs. Catastrophic Hurricane Katrina - YOU CAN HELP! CAFB and HEB will be collecting your donations Friday, Sept. 2, 8 AM - 6 PM. Specific items are needed: diapers, bottled water, peanut butter in plastic containers, canned meats with ring-pull lids and granola/cereal bars.

HEB STORES TAKING DONATIONS

1000 E. 41st St. at Red River (Hancock Ctr.) 512.459.6513
12400 Hwy 71 West 512.263.0528
500 Canyon Ridge Dr. 512.973.8143
11521 N. FM 620 512.249.0558
You can also donate at the Food Bank.
Click Here for a map-
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/about.php?page=contact  

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/redcrossracket03spe05.shtml

http://www.rense.com/general67/redcr.htm

::)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 12:10:19 am »
HITLER WAS A BRITISH AGENT
– a brilliant analysis of the deception of war
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/spymaster/auth.htm
by Greg Hallett and the Spymaster.         
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
The authors' wake up each morning quite surprised they are still breathing.

The Spymaster has worked in a background of undeclared hostilities over many years. He has gone undercover amongst Nazis, Communists, Marxists and some of the most vicious gangs of criminals in New Zealand. Several times other people have been killed in his place in cases of mistaken identity. The Spymaster has been arrested more times than he can remember and by more outfits than he can remember. He has been on both sides of enforcement operations. He has an in-depth knowledge of offenders in New Zealand and is often sought out by people in high places. Former Prime Minister Rob Muldoon once said of him, "If St Peter ever made a mistake and let you into heaven, there'd be a fistfight in five minutes".

Greg Hallett trained in various psychological models in parallel with his architecture degree and training. He travelled widely behind the Iron Curtain during the Cold War, hitchhiking on planes, making bunks out of airmail bags, to party and report between cities. His contacts in Eastern Europe led to deep penetration of the Soviet State, how it functioned and how it was to colonise the West. It was these qualifications that led him to buy buildings in Moscow immediately after the Berlin Wall fell. This led to interviews with the KGB and their revelations about the planned sex-communism and deconstruction of Westerners. What they had planned for the West happened in the West. Equally all modern history can be dated back to 1945. What Hitler planned for the world happened to the world over the next sixty years.

INTELLIGENCE TALES
When Hallett teamed up with the Spymaster they found they had many of the insights and historical answers to many of the controversies of Europe from WWII to the Cold War and the present . . . not completely disregarding aspects of the future.

In listening to each other's stories they noticed a lot of common ground and have attempted to lay this bare for you.

"Take of it what you will. We don't expect you to reject sixty years of official history overnight, but we do expect you to view it with new-found suspicion."

"Any serious attempt at the truth creates controversy and we expect Hitler was a British Agent
to be considered as the most expedient option of creating war."

The Spymaster says that he will often go on operations and end up in entirely the wrong place with the wrong people at the wrong time, but always much wiser. Through such coincidences, history is often more explicable to the ordinary man than a lot of complicated analysis. We found "filling-in-the-gaps analysis" to be a primary cause of ill-informed history. As such, Hallett and the Spymaster have teamed up to give you this riveting insight into how the enemies of war are created and how enemies work together to prolong and expand wars.

This authoritative and unique insider's look at Hitler outlines his missing year, his British psychological training and financial support, his British-linked minders, and the British sabotage of the Hitler assassination attempts. It outlines in great detail, Operation WINNIE THE POOH, Hitler's escape out of Berlin on 2 May 1945, who he flew with, what planes he caught, their serial numbers, where he flew to, who greeted him, where he spent the remainder of his life and what he eventually died of.

FILE THEFT
WWII has passed its 60-year suppression rule.

Despite this, information coming out about WWII is still controlled as it reflects on how the current wars are carried out.

File theft is such common practise it is a forerunner to any elevation.

Two Intelligence agencies have regularly stolen Hitler was a British Agent and "it has been read at the highest levels" during the final phases of writing. As quickly as it was written it was stolen and in August 2005 word got back that they would let it out. This came with further inside information and at least one historical act.

The question remains . . .
did the theft of Hitler was a British Agent in disk form on 11 May 2005
cause the Tavistock Square bombing on 7 July 2005?

HITLER WAS A BRITISH AGENT

Living Libraries
Adolf Hitler – The Incestuous Catholic Jew
Adolf Hitler in Britain
Hitler's Sexuality
Hitler's Psychiatric Condition
Hitler's Deconstruction
Body Doubles
Hess and Hess Fly to Britain
Dunkirk
James Bond
Pearl Harbor
Dieppe
Anthony Blunt
Wallis Simpson and King Edward VIII
Operation JAMES BOND
Operation WINNIE THE POOH
Lost Leaders
Churchill, Hitler and Stalin Work Together
Afterword
Appendices
Bibliography

Perfect bound, 467 pages. Includes photographs, appendices, & bibliography.

STOMPING ON OLD CHESTNUTS
This is a whole new and unique look at all the old chestnuts surrounding Adolf Hitler's rise to power. The author uses the personal assistance of a Spymaster in marshalling much new material surrounding Hitler's origins, his sexuality, and his British Training, long hidden by a conspiracy of British and American political leaders. He takes an in depth look at the British Royal Family and finds them wanting, full of spies, perverts, and morons, with the morons being the least dangerous.

He delves into the James Bond myths and finds the true James Bond was a lot younger and more homicidal than anyone had previously thought. He interview James Bond III on one of the last 'hits' on Adolf Hitler, well after his official death.

He also provides a new take on the mystery surrounding Rudolph Hess. An amazing thought-provoking study from the already detail history of Hess. State secrets abound on nearly every page.

Greg Hallett: "I interviewed the KGB in Moscow in December 1989 at a point when they were open, due to lack of pay. At the time you could buy information for the price of a meal. This led to some psychological information being supplied which led to international contacts and meeting with a Spymaster. The Spymaster and other intelligence operatives have been briefing me for the past three years resulting in ten books. This is book five of ten (and just to confuse you) there are four books in this immediate series."

Hitler was a British Agent covers Hitler's incestuous parentage, his training in Britain, his sex with men, his bizarre sexual habits with women, including fake suicides and murders made to look like suicides. It delves into Hitler's psychiatric condition and how, during his missing year, he was manipulated by 'deconstruction' to perform as a British Agent, that is, an agent for the British war machine.

The book covers Hess and doppelgänger Hess' simultaneous flight to Britain, Anthony Blunt's conception by a royal, Wallis Simpson's sexual practises with King Edward VIII and how she leaked British secrets to Hitler.

Hitler was a British Agent covers Operation JAMES BOND to remove Martin Bormann out of Berlin and exposes for the first time Operation WINNIE THE POOH to remove Hitler out of Berlin. It reveals that the origins of the Cold War were in the hunt for the missing Hitler from 1 May 1945 and this became the excuse for surveillance in virtually every country in the world. Hitler was a British Agent leaves an air that everything that happens now, happens because of 1945.

In the 18 chapters it covers the masterful deceptions of war, the creation of war, the training of top level double agents, the repeated faking of their deaths and their escapes, making this book something of an illusion-buster with applications to the analysis of war now and formulas for the time in between wars. The book explains how the 'real' history applies to the 'real' present.

Many intelligence officers were interviewed in writing this book and they have given the low-down on what really happened in the many wars from 1936. In some cases, they, or their fathers, were the main players in the vignettes. These personal histories date back to the Spanish Civil War with George Orwell and redefine the origins of Animal Farm.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 12:15:37 am »
Quotes
http://www.whale.to/b/hallet_b.html

Feminism was invented in Russia as a method of war, and during the Cold War feminists in Russia were deported to the west.  Feminists break down the family, reduce breeding and create infighting. p.153

The 14th Duke of Hamilton, Douglas Douglas-Hamilton was a homosexual and a lover of the transvestite, cocaine and morphine addict, the Duke of Kent. He was also the occultist 'Brandon' and used the surviving Duke of Kent as the Holy Ghost in all Golden Dawn coven occult rituals.

Whenever you have a high-ranking homosexual fronting as a married heterosexual, you have a malleable spy who will go to any treasonous lengths and use all their resources just to maintain one or all of their positions.  Many homosexual Freemasons use Freemasonry and marriage as a form of cover. Freemasons have a high rate of child-sex abuse, paedophilia and incest, with accounts suggesting that Freemasons sexually abuse a third of their daughters and granddaughters.
    Paedophiles control Freemasons, because Freemasons consider paedophiles to be close to royals. Royals use their illegitimate children for supply and control for paedophiles. Police are a Freemasonry organisation and serve the British Crown. Thus Police cover for paedophiles and expect promotions when they do so. Freemasons admire paedophiles and a Freemason will do anything a paedophile asks them to do. This does not exclude dropping the Berlin Wall.
    Because the Freemasons control the police and judiciary, Freemasons are rarely charged for their incest, child-sex abuse and paedophilia. When they are discovered, the first step is to cover up. When it becomes too obvious they are often murdered. Sometimes these murders are real and other times they are fake with new identities established elsewhere. p.205

Leslie Howard was also a homosexual who had a flat in Chelsea, London. He was caught in a sexually compromising act in a public toilet in London and arrested for homosexual behaviour. Instead of charged he was taken to a military base where he spent the next three months learning to imitate Winston Churchill. He was not told it was for a canned meat operation, but then again, they never told their flight crews either.  The military then dressed Leslie Howard as Winston Churchill and leaked it out through known double agents that Churchill was going to fly to Cyprus. The plane was then shot down by the Germans 40 km off the English coast on 1 June 1943 and Leslie Howard was killed. Meanwhile Churchill went by another route to the Middle East and for the next 10 days the Germans thought Churchill was dead (1-11 June 1943). Officially Leslie Howard was killed on a special mission flight from Lisbon to London. Winston Churchill had doppelgangers for voice and transport and probably went through them with alarming regularity.

Thomas Edward Lawrence (1888-1935) was George Bernard Shaw's illegitimate with one of Renoir's models. Turks interrogated him by sodomy with no new information forthcoming. The Colonel of MI-5 took him to a disused post office, iced him on the large mailing table, jumped on his head till his neck broke, then iced the body beside his motorcycle - officially an accident to this day.

Hitler was a sexual deviant who would do anything to hide his sexual proclivities from the public. This made him a puppet to any foreign country or ideology with the knowledge on him. This is known as "the wood" on a person and anyone with 'the wood' has control over that person. ......Hans Mend: "In 1915 we were billeted in a brewery and slept in the hay. Hitler was bedded down at night with Schmidtl, his male whore. We heard a rustling in the hay. Then someone switched on his electric flashlight and growled 'look at those two faggots'.....Many of the highest-placed leaders in the Nazi party, including Hitler, Roehm, Forster, von Schirach and almost all of his bodyguards were gay. Hitler surrounded himself with homosexuals and even retrieved Roehm from Bolivia, making him Deputy Fuhrer. This knowledge enabled outside countries like Britain and ideologies like the Freemasons to control Hitler, his high command and his bodyguards. Hitler and his band of merry bandits became puppets with wooden strings.  In this way, any foreign society can be destroyed with a leader hiding their sexuality. Hitler, Roehm, Forster and von Schirach took part in destroying their own societies while enjoying the power it gave them. Hitler was a double agent prime minister. He worked for a foreign country (Britain) and a foreign ideology (the Freemasons). The formula proved so effective it is still used today, in politics and the media, especially with TV personalities, radio announcers, prime ministers and presidents, both male and female.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 12:25:10 am »
wouldn't you know it...

Murdoch is a British Agent!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=145123.0

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 12:57:27 am »
The Hidden Hitler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hidden_Hitler

The Hidden Hitler is the English language title for the 2001 book Hitlers Geheimnis. Das Doppelleben eines Diktators by German professor and historian Lothar Machtan. It was published in Germany in its original language by Alexander Fest Verlag, while the English-translated version was published by Basic Books in New York City. (ISBN 0-465-04308-9)

The book discusses Adolf Hitler's sexuality. Machtan argues that Hitler was a closeted homosexual. Among the evidence, it cites the allegedly homoerotic nature of his friendship with August Kubizek during Hitler's youth in Vienna.

The subject of Hitler's homosexuality is also raised in Walter C. Langer's pioneering work The Mind of Adolf Hitler and in Waite's psychoanalytic history The Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler.
[edit]
Industry reviews
Booklist - "This professor of modern history at Bremen University in Germany argues, with persuasive power, that to fully understand the Third Reich, one must realize that Hitler was homosexual and understand the homoerotic nature of the Nazi movement."
Library Journal - "Machtan is able to provide evidence for his assertions as well as a nuanced and readable study of Hitler's sexuality."

External links
The Sunday Telegraph (10/7/2001) said: "the distinguished German historian Dr Lothar Machtan presents compelling evidence that Adolf Hitler was a homosexual."
Q-online [1] article by Paula Martinac, a Lambda Literary Award-winning author
The New York Times [2] Walter Reich was critical of the book, saying that Machtan's biggest problem "isn't the reliability of his sources but his mode of argumentation."
The Washington Post [3] said "the author presents extensive evidence that Hitler was a homosexual and that his fear of his sexual identity being exposed shaped several of his political decisions and key historical events during the Nazi era."
Die Zeit review by historian Hans Mommsen, "Viel Lärm um nichts" (German: "Much Ado About Nothing"): "Lothar Machtan's thesis that Adolf Hitler was a homosexual is scientifically neither tenable nor fertile."
Die Welt (10/13/2001) review by historian Ian Kershaw, "Der ungerade Weg" (German)
Lothar Machtan authorized "The Hidden Hitler" to be scanned in full by Amazon.com [4] to facilitate search referencing.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2009, 03:03:59 pm »
So now there is Hitler, Moussolini, Hirohito, Achmadinijad as British Agents.

Oh what wonderful webs the Biderbergers weave.

Mussolini and Hitler were both British Agents (and so was Hirohito!)

The original Hitler plan was a repeat of the WWI plan of a second front supplied by Japan (remember Japan's navy defeated the Czar). But the Bilderbergs doublecross Hitler by having Japan (Hirohito?) go south (IndoChina Philipines - USA) rather than North (Russia). This prompted Hitler to attack the Soviet Union before Stalin realized the Japanese were not going to be attacking them and there was no second front.

I'm trying to run down the Hirohito evidence ... What I have is the IPR, Rockefeller and Richard Sorge:

Institute of Pacific Relations - Sorge - Rockefeller

1941  The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations - Colman 2005

In 1941 another Rockefeller front organization, the Institute for Pacific Relations (IPR) gave large sums to its Japanese counterpart in Tokyo. The money was then funneled to a member of the imperial family by Richard Sorge, a Russian master-spy, for the purposes of inducing Japan to attack the United States at Pearl Harbor. Again, Tavistock was the originator of all of IPR's publications.
An example of a "contrived situation" was the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941.The attack on Pearl Harbor was "contrived" as previously explained herein with the transfer of Rockefeller cash to Richard Sorge the master spy, and then to a member of the imperial family to prompt Japan to fire the first shots so that the Roosevelt administration could take the United States into WWII.

http://www.russia-ic.com/rus_international/in_depth/699/

Sorge arrived in Japan in September 1933. He was warned by his spymaster not to have contact with the underground Japanese Communist Party or with the Soviet Embassy in Tokyo. His spy network in Japan include Max Klausen, Ozaki Hotsumi, and two other Comintern agents, Branko Vukelic, a journalist working for the French magazine, Vu and a Japanese journalist, Miyagi Yotoku, who was employed by the English-language newspaper, the Japan Advertiser.

Sorge soon developed good relations with several important figures working at the German Embassy in Tokyo. This included Eugen Ott and the German Ambassador Herbert von Dirksen. This enabled him to find out information about Germany's intentions towards the Soviet Union. Other spies in the network had access to senior politicians in Japan including Prime Minister Fumimaro Konoye and they were able to obtain good information about Japan's foreign policy.

As a result of the information accumulated by the network Sorge was able to give Joseph Stalin advance warning about the Anti-Comintern Pact (1936), the German-Japanese Pact (1940) and Japan's attack on Pearl Harbour. His greatest achievement was to inform the Soviet Union in December, 1940, of the proposed Operation Barbarossa.

Despite the efforts of Sorge, Joseph Stalin did not believe that the German Army would attack at that time and did not take the necessary action. As Leonard Trepper, the head of Red Orchestra, later pointed out: "The generalissimo preferred to trust his political instinct rather than the secret reports piled up on his desk. Convinced that he had signed an eternal pact of friendship with Germany, he sucked on the pipe of peace."

At the end of August, 1941, Sorge was able to tell Joseph Stalin that Japan would not attack the Soviet Union that year. Two months later Sorge was arrested in Tokyo and was held in prison for three years. The Soviet Union refused to exchange Sorge for Japanese prisoners they held and he was hung on 7th November, 1944.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sorge

On 14 September 1941, Sorge advised the Red Army that the Japanese were not going to attack the Soviet Union until:

Moscow was captured
the size of the Kwantung Army was three times that of the Soviet Union's Far Eastern forces
a civil war had started in Siberia.[16]

Toward the end of September 1941, Sorge transmitted information that Japan was not going to attack the Soviet Union in the East.

"This information made possible the transfer of Soviet divisions from the Far East, although the presence of the Kwantung Army in Manchuria necessitated the Soviet Union's keeping a large number of troops on the eastern borders..."[17]

The Japanese secret service had already intercepted many of his messages and begun to close in. Ozaki was arrested on October 14, 1941 and interrogated.

Sorge was arrested on October 18, 1941 in Tokyo. German ambassador Eugen Ott heard of Sorge's arrest on 19 October, the next day, a brief memo notifying him that Sorge had been arrested "on suspicion of espionage" together with another German, Max Clausen. Ott was both surprised and outraged, and assumed it was a case of "Japanese espionage hysteria". He thought that Sorge had been discovered passing secret information on the Japan-US negotiations to the German embassy, and also that the arrest could be due to anti-German elements in the Japanese government. It was not until a few months later that Japanese authorities announced that Sorge had in fact been indicted as a Soviet spy.[18]

Initially, the Japanese believed that, due to his Nazi party membership and German ties, Sorge was an Abwehr agent. However, the Abwehr denied that he was one of their agents. Even under torture, he denied all ties with the Soviets. The Japanese made three overtures to the Soviets, offering to trade Sorge for one of their own spies. However, the Soviets declined all the offers, maintaining that Sorge was unknown to them.[19] He was incarcerated in Sugamo Prison.

Richard Sorge was hanged on November 7, 1944, 10:20 a.m. Tokyo time in Sugamo Prison; Hotsumi Ozaki was hanged earlier on the same day. The Soviet Union did not officially acknowledge Sorge until 1964.

http://www.iht.com/articles/1998/12/08/edwarn.t.php

Hitler invaded the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941. In weeks, the Nazi blitzkrieg had smashed its way deep toward Moscow. The Soviets appeared all but defeated and dreaded the possibility of a Japanese attack in the east.

Within two months of signing a neutrality pact with Japan, Stalin knew that Tokyo was contemplating an attack on Siberia. Forty Soviet divisions, all of them desperately needed in the defense of the western sector, were tied up in the east and could not be moved while the Japanese threat remained.

At this critical moment, a Soviet spy ring in Tokyo headed by Richard Sorge, a special correspondent for a German newspaper, came to the rescue. Mr. Sorge was on terms of complete trust with the German ambassador, while Ozaki Hotsumi, his principal Japanese collaborator, was a member of Prince Konoye's brain trust. From these sources, the two spies drew out highly classified intelligence, which they sent to Moscow.

From Mr. Sorge, Stalin got advance warning of the planned German attack on the Soviet Union. In May 1941, Mr. Sorge reported that between 170 and 190 German divisions would be concentrated for the attack, which he predicted would begin on June 20, an estimate that erred by two days.

The German Embassy in Tokyo at this time was doing its best to persuade Japan to enter the war against the Soviet Union. By the end of August 1941, however, Mr. Sorge was able to report the encouraging news that the embassy had lost all hope of Japan joining the war against Russia in 1941.

On Oct. 15, with the German army near Moscow, he transmitted the intelligence Stalin most wanted to hear: Tokyo had decided to embark on a major military campaign to the south, capturing Singapore and attacking the United States. Plans to attack to the north had been abandoned.

Japan no longer posed a serious threat to the Soviet Union. Reinforcements could now safely be rushed across the trans-Siberian railroad for the defense of Moscow. By Nov. 17, they had arrived in Moscow. Less than a month later, Pearl Harbor was bombed. The threat to Moscow was never so acute again.

Even if Mr. Grew was correct in his assumption that the Pacific War could have been averted, it is difficult to believe that the likely alternative — a combined German-Japanese attack on the Soviet Union — would not have led inevitably to a war involving the United States, probably in circumstances that would have been far less favorable to the Allies.

Russia is spying. Richard Sorge

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/issue_pdf/admin_pdf/2/5760.pdf

BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL - 29 MAY 1971
Emperor Hirohito of Japan has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 03:29:09 pm »

I'm trying to run down the Hirohito evidence ... What I have is the IPR, Rockefeller and Richard Sorge:

Institute of Pacific Relations - Sorge - Rockefeller

1941  The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations - Colman 2005

In 1941 another Rockefeller front organization, the Institute for Pacific Relations (IPR) gave large sums to its Japanese counterpart in Tokyo. The money was then funneled to a member of the imperial family by Richard Sorge, a Russian master-spy, for the purposes of inducing Japan to attack the United States at Pearl Harbor. Again, Tavistock was the originator of all of IPR's publications.
An example of a "contrived situation" was the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941.The attack on Pearl Harbor was "contrived" as previously explained herein with the transfer of Rockefeller cash to Richard Sorge the master spy, and then to a member of the imperial family to prompt Japan to fire the first shots so that the Roosevelt administration could take the United States into WWII.

http://www.russia-ic.com/rus_international/in_depth/699/

Sorge arrived in Japan in September 1933. He was warned by his spymaster not to have contact with the underground Japanese Communist Party or with the Soviet Embassy in Tokyo. His spy network in Japan include Max Klausen, Ozaki Hotsumi, and two other Comintern agents, Branko Vukelic, a journalist working for the French magazine, Vu and a Japanese journalist, Miyagi Yotoku, who was employed by the English-language newspaper, the Japan Advertiser.

Sorge soon developed good relations with several important figures working at the German Embassy in Tokyo. This included Eugen Ott and the German Ambassador Herbert von Dirksen. This enabled him to find out information about Germany's intentions towards the Soviet Union. Other spies in the network had access to senior politicians in Japan including Prime Minister Fumimaro Konoye and they were able to obtain good information about Japan's foreign policy.

As a result of the information accumulated by the network Sorge was able to give Joseph Stalin advance warning about the Anti-Comintern Pact (1936), the German-Japanese Pact (1940) and Japan's attack on Pearl Harbour. His greatest achievement was to inform the Soviet Union in December, 1940, of the proposed Operation Barbarossa.

Despite the efforts of Sorge, Joseph Stalin did not believe that the German Army would attack at that time and did not take the necessary action. As Leonard Trepper, the head of Red Orchestra, later pointed out: "The generalissimo preferred to trust his political instinct rather than the secret reports piled up on his desk. Convinced that he had signed an eternal pact of friendship with Germany, he sucked on the pipe of peace."

At the end of August, 1941, Sorge was able to tell Joseph Stalin that Japan would not attack the Soviet Union that year. Two months later Sorge was arrested in Tokyo and was held in prison for three years. The Soviet Union refused to exchange Sorge for Japanese prisoners they held and he was hung on 7th November, 1944.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sorge

On 14 September 1941, Sorge advised the Red Army that the Japanese were not going to attack the Soviet Union until:

Moscow was captured
the size of the Kwantung Army was three times that of the Soviet Union's Far Eastern forces
a civil war had started in Siberia.[16]

Toward the end of September 1941, Sorge transmitted information that Japan was not going to attack the Soviet Union in the East.

"This information made possible the transfer of Soviet divisions from the Far East, although the presence of the Kwantung Army in Manchuria necessitated the Soviet Union's keeping a large number of troops on the eastern borders..."[17]

The Japanese secret service had already intercepted many of his messages and begun to close in. Ozaki was arrested on October 14, 1941 and interrogated.

Sorge was arrested on October 18, 1941 in Tokyo. German ambassador Eugen Ott heard of Sorge's arrest on 19 October, the next day, a brief memo notifying him that Sorge had been arrested "on suspicion of espionage" together with another German, Max Clausen. Ott was both surprised and outraged, and assumed it was a case of "Japanese espionage hysteria". He thought that Sorge had been discovered passing secret information on the Japan-US negotiations to the German embassy, and also that the arrest could be due to anti-German elements in the Japanese government. It was not until a few months later that Japanese authorities announced that Sorge had in fact been indicted as a Soviet spy.[18]

Initially, the Japanese believed that, due to his Nazi party membership and German ties, Sorge was an Abwehr agent. However, the Abwehr denied that he was one of their agents. Even under torture, he denied all ties with the Soviets. The Japanese made three overtures to the Soviets, offering to trade Sorge for one of their own spies. However, the Soviets declined all the offers, maintaining that Sorge was unknown to them.[19] He was incarcerated in Sugamo Prison.

Richard Sorge was hanged on November 7, 1944, 10:20 a.m. Tokyo time in Sugamo Prison; Hotsumi Ozaki was hanged earlier on the same day. The Soviet Union did not officially acknowledge Sorge until 1964.

http://www.iht.com/articles/1998/12/08/edwarn.t.php

Hitler invaded the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941. In weeks, the Nazi blitzkrieg had smashed its way deep toward Moscow. The Soviets appeared all but defeated and dreaded the possibility of a Japanese attack in the east.

Within two months of signing a neutrality pact with Japan, Stalin knew that Tokyo was contemplating an attack on Siberia. Forty Soviet divisions, all of them desperately needed in the defense of the western sector, were tied up in the east and could not be moved while the Japanese threat remained.

At this critical moment, a Soviet spy ring in Tokyo headed by Richard Sorge, a special correspondent for a German newspaper, came to the rescue. Mr. Sorge was on terms of complete trust with the German ambassador, while Ozaki Hotsumi, his principal Japanese collaborator, was a member of Prince Konoye's brain trust. From these sources, the two spies drew out highly classified intelligence, which they sent to Moscow.

From Mr. Sorge, Stalin got advance warning of the planned German attack on the Soviet Union. In May 1941, Mr. Sorge reported that between 170 and 190 German divisions would be concentrated for the attack, which he predicted would begin on June 20, an estimate that erred by two days.

The German Embassy in Tokyo at this time was doing its best to persuade Japan to enter the war against the Soviet Union. By the end of August 1941, however, Mr. Sorge was able to report the encouraging news that the embassy had lost all hope of Japan joining the war against Russia in 1941.

On Oct. 15, with the German army near Moscow, he transmitted the intelligence Stalin most wanted to hear: Tokyo had decided to embark on a major military campaign to the south, capturing Singapore and attacking the United States. Plans to attack to the north had been abandoned.

Japan no longer posed a serious threat to the Soviet Union. Reinforcements could now safely be rushed across the trans-Siberian railroad for the defense of Moscow. By Nov. 17, they had arrived in Moscow. Less than a month later, Pearl Harbor was bombed. The threat to Moscow was never so acute again.

Even if Mr. Grew was correct in his assumption that the Pacific War could have been averted, it is difficult to believe that the likely alternative — a combined German-Japanese attack on the Soviet Union — would not have led inevitably to a war involving the United States, probably in circumstances that would have been far less favorable to the Allies.

Russia is spying. Richard Sorge

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/issue_pdf/admin_pdf/2/5760.pdf

BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL - 29 MAY 1971
Emperor Hirohito of Japan has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society.

woweee,

There are a few books on the  subject (not sure if the depth level is on par with your research), here is one:

Betrayal at Pearl Harbor: How Churchill Lured Roosevelt into World War II by James Rusbridger and Eric Nave
http://www.fff.org/freedom/1291d.asp

I will look for the others.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 03:42:37 pm »
East Wind, Rain: Treason at Pearl Harbor
http://www.patriot.dk/pearlharbour.html
by Kevin Alfred Strom

If you want to understand why the American government supports Communists in Haiti and South Africa -- if you want to understand why neither Democrats nor Republicans will protect our borders from alien invasion -- and if you want to understand why we are rapidly losing our freedoms that our fathers and their fathers fought to defend -- then you must gain an understanding of the events that took place over a few days' span over a half century ago.

The truth about this incident of treason against the American people and betrayal of our fighting men is so shocking -- and so revealing -- that once heard, it will forever alter your view of our world and the forces that shape it. After hearing this broadcast, you will never be able to trust the controlled media again; and you will see with crystal clarity the hand of America's enemies as they guide our government from disaster to disaster.

In the early morning of December 4th, 1941, at a US Navy shortwave monitoring station in Cheltenham, Maryland, a half-hour drive southeast of Washington, DC, senior radio operator Ralph Briggs was just coming on duty. Briggs was 27 years old, had been with the Navy since the age of 20, and had worked with Naval Intelligence monitoring foreign shortwave broadcasts for four years. He had been an amateur radio operator, callsign W9NCM, since he was a teenager.

It seemed like an ordinary morning, as he tuned his receiver to the station and began transcribing what he heard. At 8 a.m. he received the message he had been waiting for. It seemed to be nothing more than a regional weather forecast, the kind that the stations he monitored transmitted every day during their news broadcasts. But Briggs, alone among the radio operators at Cheltenham, knew what the three words meant. They meant that the world was going to change in unpredictable but cataclysmic ways. They meant that many of his friends and countrymen would soon be dead. They meant that America would never be the same again. The three words were casually spoken during the regular news and weather feature from Radio Tokyo, Japan. The words were "East Wind, Rain." Briggs immediately teletyped the message to Washington.

"East Wind, Rain" was one of three possible "execute" messages which Japanese diplomats around the world had been alerted to begin listening for on November 19th. They were told to monitor the regular news and weather broadcasts from Tokyo, just as they always did, but to pay especially careful attention to the phraseology employed to describe the weather.

If they heard the words "North Wind, Cloudy," it meant war with the Soviet Union.

If they heard the words "West Wind, Clear," it meant war with the British Empire.

And if they heard the words "East Wind, Rain," it meant war with the United States.

Just a few miles away from Cheltenham, in Washington, DC, at the Japanese embassy, Chief Petty Officer Kenici Ogemoto also was listening to the weather report. When he heard those fateful words, he immediately rushed into the office of the naval attache, Captain Yuzuru Sanematsu, and shouted "the winds blew." Sanematsu ran with Ogemoto back into the radio room just in time to hear the Radio Tokyo announcer repeat the weather forecast, "Higashi no kaze ame" -- "East Wind, Rain." Instantly workers at the embassy began destroying their cryptographic equipment and codebooks, while others took the secret documents from their files, piled them in huge heaps in the garden, and burned them. The Japanese diplomats knew that their embassies and consulates in the United States and its territories would soon be seized; and they themselves would soon be interned as enemy aliens pending their exchange for American diplomats in Japan. All their code-making and code-breaking hardware and software, and all their secret papers, had to be destroyed immediately.

The American government at that time was that of Franklin Roosevelt. It was the first presidential administration in the United States of which it can definitively be said that it was fully under alien control. Never before had so many subversive aliens and traitors, many of them out-and-out Communists, been ensconced in powerful positions; never before had the federal government increased its power over the states and the people to such an extent; never before -- but often since.

To give you an idea of the true atmosphere of those times, which is assiduously hidden from you by establishment historians and was covered up by the controlled media of the time, let me relate a little incident recounted in John T. Flynn's book, The Roosevelt Myth.

In 1939 a Communist youth group calling itself the "American Youth Congress" was being investigated by the House Un-American Activities Committee, headed by Congressman Martin Dies. A group of Communists from the "Congress," including their leader Joseph P. Lash, Joe Cadden, and Abbot Simon, staged a series of protests against the investigation, at one point marching into the Committee room and attempting to disrupt the proceedings. They jumped over tables, shouted at the Congressmen, tossed Communist pamphlets about, and at one point Joseph Lash even began singing a foul and insulting song directed at Dies. Present at the time, and leading the assembled Communists in their protests, was none other than the wife of the President of the United States, Eleanor Roosevelt. Not only that, but the Communists had been chauffeured to their demonstration in official White House cars, and one of them, Lash, was living full-time at the White House, while Cadden and Simon were often boarders there.

A member of Congress, who had been an ardent Roosevelt supporter, visited the White House one morning. While there, he was amazed to see Abbot Simon, a board member of a well-known Communist front organization, emerge from one of the bedrooms. He asked the White House usher if he had really seen what he thought he had seen. The usher assured him that he had indeed, and that Simon had been occupying the bedroom for two weeks, sleeping each night in a bed formerly used by Abraham Lincoln.

In such an atmosphere it is not surprising that the Roosevelt government was anxious to enter the war on the side of the Soviets. Nor is it surprising that Jewish interests, which also figured large in the Roosevelt regime (and in all administrations since), were also zealous in their efforts to involve the United States in the war against Germany, which by that time had removed organized Jewish interests from their former positions of power in that country. Also, it should be noted that in the 1930s and 1940s, the Jewish and Communist power structures were largely congruent, even to the extent of there being large numbers of individuals belonging to both groups simultaneously. Pressure from two overlapping interest groups, both very influential in the White House, were pushing for war. But the American people were solidly against it -- so much so that when campaigning for his third term in November, 1940, while World War II raged in Europe and America was officially neutral, Roosevelt told the American people in a speech in Boston carried by radio and by wire services around the nation:

"I say to you fathers and mothers and I will say it to you again and again and again. Your boys will not be sent into foreign wars."

In fact, one week before Pearl Harbor, polls showed the American people a solid 75% against war, despite the best efforts of Roosevelt and the controlled media's hate propaganda.

As we have already mentioned on a previous American Dissident Voices broadcast, Roosevelt's Secretary of War, Henry L. Stimson, entered in his diary two weeks before the attack on Pearl Harbor, the fact that FDR had stated to his cabinet that his plan was to maneuver Japan into war without America firing the first shot. And that is exactly what he did. Among many other things, he instituted a trade embargo against Japan, starving that resource-poor nation of vital industrial materials.

The Roosevelt government knew the meaning of the "East Wind, Rain" message. They knew it because American and British intelligence were able to read the Japanese diplomatic code, and they had intercepted and read the message from the Japanese foreign ministry of November 19th, 1941, which instructed Japanese embassies and consulates to be listening for the "winds" execute messages on their shortwave receivers, and which explained the meaning of the messages in no uncertain terms.

The powerful transmitters of Radio Tokyo broadcast the "winds" execute message several times that day, and it was heard and understood not only by Naval Intelligence in Cheltenham, Maryland, but also by other US monitoring stations around the nation; by the monitoring station of the Australian Special Intelligence Organisation located near Melbourne, Australia; by the British Intelligence intercept station on Stonecutter's Island, Hong Kong; and of course by Japanese diplomats around the world.

After Ralph Briggs had teletyped the "winds" message to Washington, it was quickly transmitted to Army Signals Intelligence and to the White House. The teletype equipment then in use at Cheltenham produced an original and a copy at the sending end, and two copies at the Washington end. He also typed out another original and two carbon copies on a regular typewriter. These were all carefully filed.

Briggs was scheduled for weekend leave in Ohio the following Sunday, December 7, 1941. It was there that he received the initial news of the Japanese surprise attack on the US Pacific fleet at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. He, and the rest of the staff at Cheltenham, knew that war was imminent, but felt that America was forewarned and well prepared. He felt certain that the Japanese had fallen into a well-laid trap. In fact, the first and heavily censored news reports of the attack claimed that the Japanese had sunk only one "old battleship" and one destroyer, and that the Japanese had suffered heavy casualties. It was not too long before the truth came out, however, and Briggs and everyone else came to know what the Japanese commanders knew as they radioed back "Tora! Tora! Tora!," meaning "Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!," their signal indicating that the attack was successful and had been a complete surprise.

Ralph Briggs' immediate superior was Chief Petty Officer Radioman Daryl Wigle. In a recent interview, Briggs says: "When I came off of that weekend I had a chance to talk with Wigle, and I said 'What happened?' And he said, 'I don't know, all I can say is nobody's talking,' and that was the end of our conversation. No one knew anything. So I let it rest, as by then with war declared we were very busy. But in the next month, as we began to hear the real facts about our losses, that's when I started looking back through our records for that 'execute' intercept and to see what I'd done with it." But Ralph Briggs found nothing in the files. Every copy of the "winds" message had mysteriously vanished.

On the 24th of September, 1941, the Army's shortwave radio monitoring station at Oahu, Hawaii, intercepted a message from Tokyo to the Japanese consul, Nagao Kita, in Honolulu. This monitoring station's job was to intercept all traffic to the Japanese consul there, and also all traffic on the Tokyo-Berlin and Tokyo-Moscow radio circuits. But none of the radio operators or codebreakers in Hawaii were cleared to decode the material -- it was all sent on to Washington in encrypted form, exactly as received.

The message to Nagao Kita divided Pearl harbor up into several numbered target areas for an aerial attack and requested him to make a twice-weekly report to Tokyo on the vessels at anchor in Pearl Harbor and their exact locations. Never before had the Japanese asked for such attack plan information about any American military installation. The codebreakers in Washington knew the significance of this message -- they even called it The Bomb Plot Message. Yet Washington did not pass this information along to the Army and Navy commanders in Hawaii. At least three messages about the bomb plan for Pearl Harbor passed between Tokyo and the Japanese consulate in Hawaii. All of them were read by Washington, the last that we know of on December 3d. None were passed along to the American commanders at Pearl Harbor.

The Roosevelt government not only were reading the Japanese diplomatic code, they were also reading the Japanese naval code. A strange twist of fate helped the American codebreakers just a few days before the attack. The Japanese naval code was normally changed every six months. After each change, it took the British and American codebreakers a few weeks to crack the new code. The next change date was December 1st, but due to the fact that some Japanese naval communication units had not yet received their new codebooks in time, the date for the code change was pushed back to December 4, thus giving our codebreakers valuable extra days of Japanese naval intelligence.

The Japanese also made the error after December 4 of communicating with some units, who still hadn't received their code tables, in the old code while at the same time sending the same messages to others in the new. Slips like this are a codebreaker's fondest dream, and greatly speeded the process of cracking the new code.

Washington knew through reading the Japanese naval traffic that all Japanese merchant vessels were to return to their home waters by December 7th. This information was not given to the commanders at Pearl Harbor. Washington knew through reading the Japanese naval traffic that a huge task force, including a large group of aircraft carriers, was sailing into the Pacific on November 26th for an eight-day voyage and was to reach its standby position and refuel on December 4th. Washington also knew that there was no possible target in the Pacific that required the use of carrier-borne aircraft except Pearl Harbor. This information was not given to the commanders at Pearl Harbor.

On the 27th of November, Washington learned through the Dutch attach in Washington (who had also received a decrypt of the Japanese naval message ordering the task force to sea from his own intelligence men in the Dutch East Indies) that the task force's most likely direction was east and that its most likely target was Pearl Harbor. This information was not passed along to the American commanders at Pearl Harbor.

And on December 2d, the day after which the naval code would normally have been changed, Washington intercepted and read the message giving the date for the attack. "Climb Mount Niitakayama 1208." Mount Niitakayama was then the highest mountain in the Japanese Empire and was the code word for the attack, and 12-8 Japanese time is 12-7 Hawaiian time. This message was also intercepted and read by British intelligence, who concluded, according to one of their number, W. W. Mortimer of the British Far East Combined Bureau, that since no task force had been sighted in waters south of Japan, the only target that fitted the length of voyage, midocean refueling, and the inclusion of aircraft carriers was Pearl Harbor, and that an attack on Sunday, December 7, (the date given in the Japanese message) would offer the greatest element of surprise there. This information was passed along to Washington, who, once again, did nothing to warn the commanders at Pearl Harbor.

Ladies and gentlemen, only in the last few years has the information obtained by the breaking of the Japanese naval codes been available to the public. But even the limited knowledge we had earlier of the decryption of the diplomatic codes was enough to indicate to any reasonable man that Franklin Roosevelt and the men around him should have been tried for treason and for the betrayal of every American fighting man -- not only those who died on that fateful day of December 7th, 1941, but every one who died or was maimed for life in that entire suicidal and fratricidal conflict called World War Two.

Until 1990, the United States government refused to admit that the Japanese naval code even existed, much less had been broken. But now leaks uncovered by diligent researchers have finally thrown aside the curtain. The governments of the US and Britain still keep a tight lid of secrecy on important aspects of the Pearl Harbor story. Many documents are missing from the records of the period. Some have been altered. What we do have is so damning, though, that no further confirmation of the essentials is necessary. When a patriotic administration takes power someday in Washington, the declassification of all records of the treason of the Roosevelt regime will fill in the details of this story, and no doubt other crimes will be uncovered. But on this we are certain: the administration knew, at the very highest level, what was going to happen at Pearl Harbor. They wanted it to happen, because they wanted America to go to war against Germany. Since Germany would not do anything to justify an American declaration of war, despite Roosevelt's secret war against Germany in the Atlantic and his multiple provocations and violations of American neutrality, Roosevelt was forced to provoke Japan, which was Germany's ally. Roosevelt and his henchmen cared so little for the lives of American soldiers, and so much for their plan to get us into the war, that they chose not to warn our commanders at Pearl Harbor. Roosevelt wanted the Americans at Pearl Harbor to suffer a horrible defeat so that the outrage of the American people at Japan would send the 75% of the American people who had been against the war down to the enlistment offices, and in this he was entirely successful.

I have only been able to relate to you a tiny portion of the story of Pearl Harbor in this half hour. The events of December 7th, 1941 were pivotal to the subsequent history of our nation and civilization. An understanding of those events will deepen your understanding of our nation's current plight. Readers wishing to learn more about Pearl Harbor and its aftermath should read Infamy by John Toland

Betrayal at Pearl Harbor by British intelligence experts Rusbridger and Nave available from National Vanguard Books.

Offline worcesteradam

• Knight Commander of the Old Republic
    • Conspirology
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 03:53:12 pm »
the Red Cross used to turn up at Nazi concentration camps to inspect them during the war.
They seem to get everywhere
"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are." - George Bush

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 04:06:54 pm »
http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=80328
http://www.britishpathe.com/ImgRetrieve.php?img=40&media_urn=76937

JAPANESE PRINCE IN ENGLAND - 1920
Japanese Prince Hirohito, along with Japanese Navy, visits Great Britain.

Prince Hirohito inspecting British soldiers. Prince Hirohito getting into open carriage with British dignitaries (could be members of British Royal Family - not clear).  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Garter
The banner of Emperor Hirohito of Japan was removed from St. George's chapel when Japan entered World War II, but that banner and the Japanese monarch's knighthood were restored by Elizabeth II.[16] The Emperor was particularly pleased by the restoration of his banner as a Knight of the Garter.[17]

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 04:26:56 pm »
the Red Cross used to turn up at Nazi concentration camps to inspect them during the war.
They seem to get everywhere

they are a part of the illuminati infrastructurre and often used for very deceptive projects.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 04:27:33 pm »
http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=80328

JAPANESE PRINCE IN ENGLAND - 1920
Japanese Prince Hirohito, along with Japanese Navy, visits Great Britain.

Prince Hirohito inspecting British soldiers. Prince Hirohito getting into open carriage with British dignitaries (could be members of British Royal Family - not clear).  

The banner of Emperor Hirohito of Japan was removed from St. George's chapel when Japan entered World War II, but that banner and the Japanese monarch's knighthood were restored by Elizabeth II.[16] The Emperor was particularly pleased by the restoration of his banner as a Knight of the Garter.[17]

Yahtzee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 04:51:16 pm »
Yahtzee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banner of Emperor Hirohito of Japan was removed from St. George's chapel when Japan entered World War II, but that banner and the Japanese monarch's knighthood were restored by Elizabeth II.[16]
The Emperor was particularly pleased by the restoration of his banner as a Knight of the Garter.

I'm sure these people were pleased too:

The Bataan Death March began on April 10, 1942

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 06:04:43 pm »

The IPR was investigated by the Senate in 1951 (McCarthy)  a must read:

Full text of Institute of Pacific Relations_ Hearings before the Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-second Congress
SEPTEMBER 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 1951 :
http://www.archive.org/stream/instituteofpacif03unit/instituteofpacif03unit_djvu.txt
JESSUP REPLIES TO CHABGE

Tonight, Ambassador at Large Philip C. Jessup, who had been accused by Senator McCarthy of "accepting" contributions for the American Council of Institute of Pacific Relations from Frederick Vanderbilt Field, denounced this as a false "insinuation" that the council was "being paid to peddle the Communist Party line."

Mr. Jessup declared in the first place that he was not, as alleged by Mr. McCarthy, largely in control of the organization. At the time in question, 1942 and 1943, the Ambassador added, its head was Dr. Robert Gordon Sproul, president of the University of California, and sponsors for a drive for funds included
Henry Luce, the magazine publisher, and Juan Trippe of Pan-American Airways.

Mr. Field's contributions of $3,500, Mr. Jessup said, were part of $200,000 taken up, much of it from the Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Corp., and large industrial concerns.

Of Messrs. Luce and Trippe, Ambassador Jessup observed :

"Surely these gentlemen would never have accepted payments from Mr. Field or anyone else for 'selling the Communist Party line.' Neither would I if I had been in control."

Senator McCarthy had called Mr. Field a known Communist.

[From the New York Times, April 4, 1950]
Text of Lattimore's Memorandum on United States Far Eastern Policy

Mr. Lattimore, head of the Walter Hines Page School of International Relations at Johns Hopkins

Washington, April 3 (AP). — Following is the text of Owen Lattimore's memorandum on United States policy in the Far East, drafted for a State Department advisory committee last August and made public today by Mr. Lattimore :

1. The type of policy represented by support for Chiang Kai-shek does more harm than good to the interests of the United States, and no modification of this policy seems promising

2. China cannot be economically coerced by such measures as cutting off trade.
Nothing could be more dangerous for the American interest than to underestimate the ability of the Chinese Communists to achieve the minimum level of economic stability that will make their regime politically secure.

3. It is not possible to make Japan a satisfactory instrument of American policy.

4. South Korea is more of a liability than an asset to the interests and policy of the United States.

http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/united-states-congress-senate-committee-on-the/institute-of-pacific-relations-hearings-before-the-subcommittee-to-investigate--tin/page-2-institute-of-pacific-relations-hearings-before-the-subcommittee-to-investigate--tin.shtml

Mr. Morris. Mr. Chairman, may I point out at this time that Mr.  Ozaki was in 1936 the Japanese council delegate to the IPR conference  at Yosemite?

General Willoughby. Yes. That makes Ozaki doubly interesting  to this committee specializing in the quality of the membership of the  Institute of Pacific Relations. Ozaki is a type member in good stand-
ing of the Institute of Pacific Relations in his days.

See:
http://books.google.com/books?id=G3fsz3J6FzEC&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=yosemite+Ozaki+Hotsumi&source=bl&ots=qUQCD94eaq&sig=O_uFqcCyQmpAcjv9psM33r51DkI&hl=en&ei=dRUHS_-GEYjOsQPcrozBCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=yosemite%20Ozaki%20Hotsumi&f=false

In order to once more emphasize the character of Sorge's organization — apparatus is the pseudo or Russian term for it — I would like to quote from his diary, duly authenticated reference in the hands of
the counsel. This is Sorge speaking :

As head of the Japan spy ring, I was directly affiliated with the central committee of the U. S. S. R. Communist Party. I was also under the fourth bureau (intelligence) of the Red army with respect to the technical aspects of my work and a few subject matter in'oblems.
As I see it —

this is Sorge speaking —

my espionage group should be considered a special arm of the central committee of the U. S. S. R. Communist Party. That was its essential characteristic.

Another distinguishing feature was its technical and organization connection with the fourth bureau (intelligence) of the Red army. The espionage group which I operated in Japan, all of its members have frankly confessed that they were working to advance the cause of commiunism and not for money or
personal gain.

Mr. Morris. General, approximately how many members were there in that ring ?

General Willoughby. Fifteen to twenty. While the personnel of this ring varied from time to time, this skillful bank of spies — agents, if you wish — worked for nine productive years before their discovery. The famous Canadian spy case was one of the best examples of this type of espionage. I believe, however, that the Sorge efforts in Tokyo compare most favorably with this famous case.

Senator Ferguson. How many nationalities were in this ring?

Sorge was a German ?

General Willoughby. Yes.

Senator Ferguson. Guenther Stein was British?

General Willoughby. British citizen of German origin.

Senator Ferguson. Smedley was an American ?

General Willoughby. Was an American.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 06:26:10 pm »
Senator Ferguson. Smedley was an American ?
General Willoughby. Was an American.

Agnes Smedley(far right) with her friends Mao Tsetung(left) and general Chu Teh in Yenan guerilla base. 1937
Photographer: Helen Foster Snow Magnum
Acc# 93-1116

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/venona/dece_smedley.html

Agnes Smedley, a triple agent who worked for the Soviets, the Chinese Communists, and the Indian nationalists, was one of the most prolific female spies of the 20th century. Unlike most agents of the day, who were reasonably erudite, Smedley lacked a formal education and came from a poor, undistinguished family.

At New York University circa 1912, Smedley befriended a group of students from India who were agitators in their country's nationalist movement. She soon joined the Friends of Freedom for India, a secretive organization closely monitored by the U.S. government.

In 1918, while she was a student at the University of California, Smedley was arrested in the company of Salindranath Ghose, a prominent Indian nationalist, and charged with aiding and abetting espionage

Soon after the indictment Smedley left the U.S. for Berlin. She became involved with the Communist faction of the Indian nationalist movement in Germany and entered into a common-law marriage with Virendranath Chattoopadhyaya, a Communist Indian nationalist leader.

In 1928, Smedley left for Shanghai, China by way of Moscow. Agents there assigned her to keep tabs on the British-trained and British-directed police in Shanghai and to support the Communist cause there.

Smedley began a professional and romantic relationship with Richard Sorge, a Russian-born spy for the Soviets based in Shanghai.

During World War II Smedley lived intermittently in the U.S. and served as an advisor to the U.S. general Joseph Stilwell, who was the military advisor to Chiang Kai-shek, the leader of non-Communist China.

Smedley used her position to recommend that Stilwell secretly send a limited amount of U.S. military supplies to the Chinese Communists in the event that they could help the U.S. against a potential Japanese attack. Stilwell agreed to Smedley's request.

By 1950, rumors began to circle among government officials about Smedley's identity as a Soviet agent. The FBI assigned a team of agents to monitor her activities. Feeling pressured, Smedley left for England. The House Un-American Activities Committee subpoenaed her shortly after she left. Smedley died in England less than three years later, never having appeared before the committee.

Her ashes were spread in a cemetery for revolutionaries in the Chinese capital.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 07:27:42 pm »
Sproul - Rockefeller's man at Berkeley and the IPR.... and his son goes to Bohemian Grove

At the time in question, 1942 and 1943, the Ambassador added, its head [Of IPR] was Dr. Robert Gordon Sproul, president of the University of California

http://content.cdlib.org/xtf/view?docId=hb1199n68c&doc.view=frames&chunk.id=div00088&toc.depth=1&toc.id=
Consequently, the cross-examination of his administrative officers at budget hearings was detailed and searching, in order to reveal the thoroughness with which the requests had been examined in terms of their policy implications. Their rigor was arduous to some, but they made possible the great new adventures of the faculty, the construction of Lawrence's cyclotron, the Virus Laboratory, the initiation of new ventures such as pilot programs, and the acquisition of outstanding faculty. He defended the University's practice before the legislative committees with equal vigor and with uncommon success.

Sproul received no less than twenty-one honorary degrees from institutions across the world. He was a member of numerous international boards and commissions, and was decorated by six foreign governments. He was senior advisor on the Allied Commission on Reparations and a member of the Committee for the Marshall Plan.

The Rockefeller Foundation honored his international commitments by funding Berkeley's International House.

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/~ucalhist/general_history/overview/presidents/index2.html
Also at Berkeley, John D. Rockefeller gave $1.5 million for an International House

Robert Gordon Sproul, 11th president of the University (1930-1958) was born in San Francisco, California, May 22, 1891, the first of two sons. His father was a native of Scotland and a graduate of Glasgow University; his mother came from New England

Sproul and Ida A. Wittschen were married in September, 1916. There are three children: Marion (Mrs. Vernon L. Goodin); Robert Gordon, Jr., and John Allen.

Among his foreign honors are: France's Officier de l'Ordre National de la Legion d'Honneur; Knight of the Order of the Iron Crown of Italy; and Royal Order of the North Star of Sweden (Commander Second Class).

http://www.nndb.com/people/372/000124000/
Robert G. Sproul

Born: 22-May-1891 Birthplace: San Francisco, CA
Died: 10-Sep-1975 Location of death: Berkeley, CA

Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
Rockefeller Foundation

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread372343/pg2
Bohemian Grove 2008

Robert Gordon Sproul III

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u842647qt82v1304/

Wendell Stanley's dream of a free-standing biochemistry department at the University of California, Berkeley

The interdisciplinary efforts of the 1930s (many fostered by the Rockefeller Foundation) yielded a host of new tools and reagents that were standardized and mass-produced for laboratories after World War II. This commercial infrastructure enabled basic researchers in biochemistry and molecular biology in the 1950s and 1960s to become more independent from physics and chemistry (although they were practicing a physicochemical biology), as well as from the agricultural and medical schools that had previously housed or sponsored such research.

http://chemistry.berkeley.edu/publications/catalyst/pdf/catalyst_1.1.pdf
In the late 1940s and 1950s, the site that Francis views from his window was home to the UC Virus Laboratory, directed by Nobel Laureate Wendell M. Stanley. Stanley came to Berkeley’s biochemistry department in 1948 after winning the Nobel Prize in Chemistry at Rockefeller University in 1946.
In 1935, Stanley, then at the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, crystallized the tobacco mosaic virus, transforming the study of viruses as  large molecules. During World War II, Stanley’s insight into viruses as the cause of infectious disease informed the development of an influenza vaccine. He won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1946 for his research on the tobacco mosaic virus. Shortly after the war, Stanley’s drive to understand the secrets of viral structures led him to UC Berkeley, where he founded the Virus Laboratory.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: "Hitler was MI5" So was Mousolini and Hirohito [AMAZING CONNECTIONS!]
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 07:58:51 pm »
Replace the word "Communist" with "Rockefeller" and it reads:

The IPR has been considered ... an instrument of Rockefeller policy, propaganda and military intelligence

http://conservapedia.com/Philip_Jessup

Jessup was Chairman of the Institute for Pacific Relations (IPR) American council from 1939 to 1940 and chairman of its Pacific council from 1939 to 1942. Both councils were high-level policy-making bodies. The Senate Internal Security Subcommittee found in 1954 that:

The IPR has been considered by the American Communists and by Soviet officials as an instrument of Communist policy, propaganda and military intelligence. . . . A small core of officials and staff members carried the main burden of IPR activities and directed its administration and policies. Members of the small core of officials and staff members who controlled the IPR were either Communists or pro-Communists.  ” 

Through the IPR Jessup was closely associated with Alger Hiss, Harry Dexter White, Frederick Vanderbilt Field and Lauchlin Currie.

Jessup served as assistant secretary-general of the United Nations Refugee and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA) conference in 1943 and the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944.

He was a member of the American delegation to the San Francisco United Nations charter conference in 1945.

He was also the United States representative on the fifteen-man United Nations committee of jurists that had drafted the World Court statute. Continuing as a technical expert and advisor to various important UN commissions, Jessup prepared the State Department's "White Paper" on China. Written at the time when the Chinese Communist Party were overrunning the mainland, this report praised the CCP and condemned the Kuomintang forces. Jessup later became one of the early advocates for the admission of Peoples Republic of China to the United Nations.

President Truman appointed Jessup as United States delegate to the United Nations in 1951. When the appointment came before the Senate, however, it was not approved because of Jessup's openly pro-Communist record. President Truman circumvented the Senate action by assigning Jessup to the United Nations on an "interim appointment." [1]

http://conservapedia.com/Alger_Hiss
Alger Hiss

Alger Hiss (November 11, 1904 – November 15, 1996) was a high-ranking[1] U.S. State Department official and Secretary-General[2] of the founding conference of the United Nations. Hiss was convicted of perjury in 1950, after denying involvement in Soviet espionage. For decades, a great number of Americans saw Hiss, a liberal[3] Democrat,[4] as an innocent victim of McCarthyism.[5]

"Hiss was indeed a Soviet agent and appears to have been regarded by Moscow as its most important," wrote Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D.-N.Y.), who was instrumental in the declassification of Venona decrypts and FBI files on the case,[6] which had been classified for half a century. "Parts of the American government had conclusive evidence of his guilt," concluded the liberal Democrat[7] in 1998, "but they never told."[8] ...
Hiss became president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, serving also as a trustee of the closely-related[330] Institute of Pacific Relations,[331] which would later be identified by the Senate Judiciary Committee as "a vehicle used by the Communists to orientate American far eastern policies toward Communist objectives."[332]

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: "Hitler was MI5" So was Mousolini and Hirohito [AMAZING CONNECTIONS!]
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 09:02:13 pm »
More on the Sorge Spy Ring, the Manhattan Project and the Rosenberg's :

http://en.allexperts.com/e/l/li/list_of_alleged_secret_agents.htm

=Sorge ring
=
*Chen Han-seng
*Hotsumi Ozaki
*Yotoku Miyagi
*Dr. Richard Sorge codename "station Ramsay", German 'journalist', spy throughout East Asia in the 30's and 40's. He was also on the Abwehr rolls while in Japan in WWII. Biggest coup: he radioed Stalin the precise launch date of Operation Barbarossa.

*Agnes Smedley
*William Spiegel
*Lydia Stahl
*Joseph Stenbuck
*Irving Charles Velson, Brooklyn Navy Yard; American Labor Party candidate for New York State Senate
*Flora Wovschin, NKVD operative in U.S. State Department, comrade of Marion Davis Berdecio and Judith Coplon from their days at CoIumbia University
*Vasily Zarubin, husband of Elizabeth Zubilin

*Elizabeth Zubilin, recruiter in U.S. of whom Pavel Sudoplatov, head of NKVD Fourth Directorate said, "In developing J. Robert Oppenheimer as a source, [Elizabeth Zubilin] was essential."

http://en.allexperts.com/e/p/pa/pavel_sudoplatov.htm

In 1994, his autobiography, Special Tasks, based in large part on Sudoplatov's memory, and written with the help of his son Anatoli and two American writers, was published; it caused a considerable uproar. In addition to extensive details of many Soviet intelligence operations during Sudoplatov's career, and a similarly extensive discussion of the political machinations inside the intelligence services and the Soviet government, it claimed that a number of Western scientists who had worked on the atomic bomb project, while not agents for the Soviets, had provided useful atomic information; this has been deeply disputed.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Elizabeth_Zubilin

Oppenheimer
Shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed in In 1992, an 84 year old man wrote,

“  My name is Pavel Anatolievich Sudoplatov, but I do not expect you to recognize it, because for fifty-eight years it was one of the best-kept secrets in the Soviet Union. ...My Administration for Special Tasks was responsible for sabotage, kidnapping, and assassination of our enemies beyond the country's borders. ...
I was responsible for Trotsky's assassination and, during World War II, I was in charge of guerrilla warfare and disinformation in Germany and German-occupied territories. ...
I was also in charge of the Soviet espionage effort to obtain the secrets of the atomic bomb from America and Great Britain. I set up a network of illegals who convinced Robert Oppenheimer, Enrico Fermi, Leo Szilard, Bruno Pontecorvo, Alan Nunn May, Klaus Fuchs, and other scientists in America and Great Britain to share atomic secrets with us. [1] ...
In developing Oppenheimer as a source, Vassili Zarubin's wife, Elizabeth, was essential. [2]  ” 

In 1941 Elizabeth Zarubina was a captain in the KGB. After her husband's posting to Washington, she traveled to California frequently to cultivate the Oppenheimer family through social contacts arranged by Gregori Kheifets. Kheifets then introduced Elizabeth to Oppenheimer's wife, Kitty Harris, who was sympathetic to the Soviet Union and Communist ideals, and the two worked out a system for future meetings. [3]

Zarubina and Kheifetz persuaded Oppenheimer to share information with 'antifascists of German origin,' which provided a rationale for taking Klaus Fuchs to Los Alamos. Oppenheimer agreed to hire, and promote these people, provided he received confirmation of their opposition to Nazism before they came to the project. Elizabeth Zarubina gave a code word--in fact, a code sentence--to a member of Oppenheimer's circle to pass to Oppenheimer. Its use could identify someone friendly to their cause: 'My escape from Germany was similar to the escape of Lise Meitner.'

In 1943, under the influence of Kheifetz and Zarubina, Oppenheimer suggested that Klaus Fuchs be included in the Los Alamos British team. Fuchs was instructed to tell Oppenheimer the code sentence and to emphasize that he was spiritually close to the ideals of Lise Meitner. He was to identify himself as the only one of the British team who had escaped from a German prison camp, and thus gain the respect and absolute confidence of Oppenheimer. In this way, under Oppenheimer's initiative, Fuchs was given access to material that he had no right to look at. [4]

It's taken along time for this to come out in the open Sorbell admits he was a spy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/12/nyregion/12spy.html?_r=1&oref=login
Figure in Rosenberg Case Admits to Soviet Spying
By SAM ROBERTS Published: September 11, 2008

In 1951, Morton Sobell was tried and convicted with Julius and Ethel Rosenberg on espionage charges. He served more than 18 years in Alcatraz and other federal prisons, traveled to Cuba and Vietnam after his release in 1969 and became an advocate for progressive causes.

Through it all, he maintained his innocence.

And he implicated his fellow defendant Julius Rosenberg, in a conspiracy that delivered to the Soviets classified military and industrial information and what the American government described as the secret to the atomic bomb.

But on Thursday, Mr. Sobell, 91, dramatically reversed himself, shedding new light on a case that still fans smoldering political passions. In an interview, he admitted for the first time that he had been a Soviet spy

In the interview with The New York Times, Mr. Sobell, who lives in the Riverdale neighborhood of the Bronx, was asked whether, as an electrical engineer, he turned over military secrets to the Soviets during World War II when they were considered allies of the United States and were bearing the brunt of Nazi brutality. Was he, in fact, a spy?

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, call it that,” he replied. “I never thought of it as that in those terms.”

Mr. Sobell also concurred in what has become a consensus among historians: that Ethel Rosenberg, who was executed with her husband, was aware of Julius’s espionage, but did not actively participate. “She knew what he was doing,” he said, “but what was she guilty of? Of being Julius’s wife.”

Mr. Sobell made his revelations on Thursday as the National Archives, in response to a lawsuit from the nonprofit National Security Archive, historians and journalists, released most of the grand jury testimony in the espionage conspiracy case against him and the Rosenbergs.

Coupled with some of that grand jury testimony, Mr. Sobell’s admission bolsters what has become a widely held view among scholars: that Mr. Rosenberg was, indeed, guilty of spying, but that his wife was at most a bit player in the conspiracy and may have been framed by complicit prosecutors.

Offline matrixcutter

Re: "Hitler was MI5" So was Mussolini and Hirohito [AMAZING CONNECTIONS!]
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 10:22:58 pm »
I'm pretty sure Hirohito was Order of the Garter.  I don't know if he was MI5 though.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: "Hitler was MI5" So was Mussolini and Hirohito [AMAZING CONNECTIONS!]
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 12:01:04 am »
I'm pretty sure Hirohito was Order of the Garter.  I don't know if he was MI5 though.

Japan's Royalty was a long time ally of the Brits against China and Russia.
See scribd: The Empire of the City: The Secret History of British Financial Power By E. C. Knuth

Elite's global manipulation of war to rule the world:

http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=480

ROCKEFELLER "INTERNATIONALIST" THE MAN WHO MISRULES THE WORLD
By Emanuel M. Josephson

"The Carnegie-Rockefeller influence is bad. In two generations they can change the minds of the people to make them conform to the cult of Rockefeller, or the cult of Carnegie, rather than the fundamental principles of American democracy."
Sen. Chamberlain (Ore.) March 26, 1917

CHAPTER XX
SUPREME ROCKEFELLER CRUSADE-WORLD WAR II

"... We work our own good will ..."

G.E.B. Occasional Letter No. 1 Rockefeller & Gates The most extensive and devastating of the Rockefeller
Crusades, and one that has been most profitable to them, was World War II. With it, they "killed many birds with one shot".

For it won for them their Oil War in many sections of the world and set them on the road to victory in others.
World War I, as has been related, did not solve for the Rockefeller Empire the problem of control of the Turkish,
Arabian and Iranian oil reserves, because of the effective opposition and rivalry of the British Empire.

In the meantime, the Japanese Empire threatened with destruction the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests in the Far East. And Germany menaced with a process for synthesizing oil; but this was of minor significance, because the Rockefeller interests controlled Germany and more particularly the German Dye Trust, I.G. Farben-industrie, that developed, this process.

Russia had been taken care of by the deals described in the chapter on the Rockefeller-Soviet Axis.
The pressing problems were elimination of the British Empire as a rival, which, it was now realized, could be
effected only by its dismemberment and destruction, and the subduing and conquest of Japan
. These were the top problems on the agenda of the Rockefeller Empire in the period between the formation of the Rockefeller-Soviet Axis and the success in precipitating World War II to accomplish both those purposes. The cunning with which these two widely separated ventures were woven into the pattern of a single "Crusade" is unmatched in all cognate history. And the role played by the U.S. State Department in these conspiracies of the Rockefeller Empire portrays how fully the former has become the tool of the Rockefeller interests.

Offline Initiated

I will have to review this thread and the material everyone has posted a little closer before making any conclusions. I am already familiar with some of it. Aside from that, I would postulate that any individual gaining power (whether perceived or not) and/or wealth would be a target for recruitment by many different agencies, government or the like.

I believe A.J. was offered a role or two if I am not mistaken with corporate media.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2009, 03:33:39 pm »

Also on Infowars:
http://www.infowars.com/mi5-money-got-mussolini-started-in-politics/

Archived documents have revealed that Mussolini got his start in politics in 1917 with the help of a £100 weekly wage from MI5.

For the British intelligence agency, it must have seemed like a good investment. Mussolini, then a 34-year-old journalist, was not just willing to ensure Italy continued to fight alongside the allies in the first world war by publishing propaganda in his paper. He was also willing to send in the boys to “persuade” peace protesters to stay at home.

Mussolini’s payments were authorised by Sir Samuel Hoare, an MP and MI5’s man in Rome, who ran a staff of 100 British intelligence officers in Italy at the time

Two years later MI-5 Aleister Crowley shows up and is later kicked out by Mussolini:

http://www.answers.com/topic/aleister-crowley
In 1919 Crowley moved to Sicily and established a small magic colony at Cefalu. He remained there for four years, during which time he proclaimed himself an ipsissimis. Banished by Mussolini in 1923, he resided for a while in Tunis and France before settling down in England, where he spent the last 15 years of his life.

http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/crowley.htm

From 1915 to 1919 Crowley lived in the United States, where he published anti-British propaganda. A new woman in Crowley's life, Leah Hirsig, bore him a child, Poupée, whose death was a deep blow to him. It has been claimed, that Crowley served during these years as a British spy, gathering information on the German intelligence network and on Irish Republican activity.

In the 1920s Crowley moved to a hillside villa in Sicily. Crowley hoped the Cefalu villa 'Abbaye de Theleme', would be a world centre for the study of the occult and sexual magic. From Leah Hirsig he found an ideal partner and called her vagina as "the Hirsig patent vacuum-pump". Once a he-goat was induced to copulate with her.

In 1921 he was consecrated a god by his followers.

After the mysterious death of one of his magical brothers, a 23-year-old Oxford undergraduate Raoul Loveday, Crowley was expelled from Sicily by Mussolini or the Italian authorities. Loveday died when he killed a cat and drank its blood. The dead man's wife, Betty May, informed on Crowley's degraded activities, and the English papers were full of stories of his scandalous activities, ritual sacrifices etc

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/25338100/Benito+Mussolini?tab=summary
...[Leah Hirsig ]
She, and many others, were becoming severely unbalanced and addicted to drugs, and Crowley himself was increasingly dependent on heroin and cocaine. In this environment, Crowley and Hirsig's child died. She had a nervous breakdown. Decay and disillusion The end of the Abbey came when Raoul Loveday, one of Crowley's disciples, died after drinking the blood of a cat. Mortified, his wife Betty May fled back to England and sold her story to the press. The British media immediately dubbed Crowley 'the wickedest man in the world'. The temple was disbanded and many of Crowley's former disciples went mad or committed suicide. Leah Hirsig turned to prostitution. Finally, in 1923, a year after Crowley published his Diary of a Drug Fiend, Benito Mussolini, the Italian dictator, had him deported.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/~ucalhist/general_history/overview/presidents/index2.html
Also at Berkeley, John D. Rockefeller gave $1.5 million for an International House

http://ihouse.berkeley.edu/i/gifs/rockef.jpg

More on Rockefeller's "International House" 's: After the exposure of the IPR and the defeat of Japan, The Rockefeller's were eager to move Japan's loyalty from the U.K. royalty to  U.S.A. Rockefeller... via the "New" Asia Society and International House

http://int.kateigaho.com/aut04/rockefeller-third.html
David Rockefeller's oldest brother, John D. 3rd, first set foot on Japanese soil in 1929 at the age of 23, while working as secretary to the U.S. delegation to the Institute of Pacific Relations conference.

His next visit came in 1951 at age 45, this time as a cultural consultant to John Foster Dulles during the peace treaty negotiations.

In 1956 John D. Rockefeller 3rd founded The Asia Society, which through programming on public affairs and arts and culture, seeks to foster understanding between Asians and Americans.
in 1929 when he made an extended trip through Europe and Asia...
In Kyoto he served as a junior secretary of the American delegation to the Third Conference of the Institute of Pacific Relations, an initiative to identify concerns common to the Asia-Pacific nations.

At this conference John met his Japanese counterpart, a junior secretary of the Japanese delegation, Shigeharu Matsumoto. Like John, Shige hailed from a distinguished and wealthy family. Their encounter in Kyoto quickly developed into a close friendship.

John returned in 1951 with the mission negotiating provisions for the peace treaty. His status was consultant in charge of "the cultural, educational, and informational aspects." His reunion with Shige and others he had met in 1929 led to creation of Tokyo's International House, a unique institution aimed at promoting cultural exchange and providing a "home-away-from-home" for scholars and artists from abroad.
The success story of the I-House of Japan led to a similar institution in New Delhi. This, too, was realized through inspiration, encouragement, and support from John...

http://ihouse.berkeley.edu/i/history.html
International House Berkeley Historical Background

International House Berkeley was part of a larger "International House movement", founded by Harry Edmonds who, as a young man working for the New York YMCA in 1909, had a chance meeting with a Chinese student. Edmond's casual "good morning" on the steps of the Columbia University library provoked the response: "I've been in New York three weeks, and you are the first person who has spoken to me." Inspired by this experience, Edmonds decided to investigate the situation of foreign students in New York City.

With the funding and support of John D. Rockefeller, Jr., the first International House opened in New York in 1924.

Due to the success of International House New York, Edmonds and Rockefeller decided to extend the idea. Berkeley, California was selected because the Bay Area was the American point of entry from Asia and claimed the largest number of foreign students on the West Coast.

International House Berkeley officially opened on August 18, 1930. It was the largest student housing complex in the Bay Area and the first coeducational residence west of the Mississippi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_House_of_New_York
The initial impetus for the I House was the YMCA official Harry Edmonds
Other Rockefeller family members to have served on the board of trustees include Abby Aldrich Rockefeller. John D. Rockefeller 3rd, David and Peggy Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, Jr., and Abby O'Neill.
The New York International House was one of the first of many international houses in a coast-to-coast movement to create a safe space for international students [Rockefeller Spys] seeking to further their education. The first International House is International House [New York] Philadelphia. Other cities with international houses include: Berkeley, Chicago, London, Melbourne, Brisbane (Australia), and Paris.

The chairman of the Board of Trustees is former Chairman of the United States Federal Reserve, Paul A. Volcker.

The Chairman of the Board's Executive Committee is William D. Rueckert, a member of the Dodge family, whose generous gifts contributed to the development of both International House and the Columbia University Teachers College.

http://www.rmaf.org.ph/Awardees/Citation/CitationMatsumotoShi.htm
SHlGEHARU MATSUMOTO is one of the small minority of Japanese who appreciated the necessity forJapan genuinely to accommodate her national aims to the realities of a larger world. MATSUMOTO was born in 1899 in Osaka, into a family of business executives. After graduating in law from Tokyo University, he went on to study at the universities of Wisconsin and Yale in the United States, and in Geneva and Vienna, before returning in 1927 to teach.
In 1952 as the allied occupation ended, MATSUMOTO, with the encouragement of John D. Rockefeller 3rd, took the lead in organizing, and became the first managing director of Kokusai Bunka Kaikan, The International House of Japan. Enlisting support in Japan to match contributions from abroad, he devoted himself to making this truly a center where all nationalities could meet and share experiences. The critical and constructive role of The International House of Japan and MATSUMOTO would have been recognized earlier by the Ramon Magsaysay Award Foundation had not both institutions been beneficiaries of Rockefeller philanthropy. MATSUMOTO has been nominated for this Award seven times by distinguished countrymen and after 23 years his important contributions must be acknowledged.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
The chairman of the Board of Trustees [of International House] is former Chairman of the United States Federal Reserve, Paul A. Volcker.

http://www.namebase.org/sources/GJ.html
Trilateralist Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker put it more bluntly: "The standard [of living] of the average American has to decline."

A Followup on Matsumoto:

http://www.rmaf.org.ph/Awardees/Biography/BiographyMatsumotoShi.htm
BIOGRAPHY of Shigeharu Matsumoto
MATSUMOTO was a key figure in these attempts during the 1930s to bring the Japanese and Chinese together, not only because of his own dedication to a peaceful solution to the war, but because Yukichi Iwanaga introduced MATSUMOTO to Prince Fumimaro Konoye, the prime minister from June 1937 to January 1939. Konoye sought to stem the rise of militarism and the intervention of the military in politics even though his office had no constitutional right of intervention whereas the Chief of General Staff had recourse to the Emperor with the imperial prerogative of supreme command. It was clear that at times MATSUMOTO was coordinating his peace efforts through Konoye and his office.
He left the agency after the Japanese surrender to become founder-publisher of Minpo (Peoples Daily), a small daily newspaper which he published until 1947 when he was "purged" by the Allied Occupation for his role as former head of Domei; as such he was considered to have been a major participant in the war effort.
In 1951 MATSUMOTO was officially "depurged" and permitted to engage fully in political activities. He was offered, and he turned down, the position of spokesman for the Japanese delegation at the San Francisco Peace Treaty Conference. He was to refuse subsequent offers of ambassadorships to the United States and Great Britain. Instead he devoted his attention to organizing, with Count Aisuke Kabayama, what was to become The International House of Japan.
At the suggestion of Rockefeller—who assured them funds from American foundations would be forthcoming if they organized themselves and found sufficient public interest and financial support—they set up a Cultural Center Preparatory Committee of 35 members with Kabayama as chairman and MATSUMOTO and Sterling Fisher, Managing Director of Reader's Digest, Tokyo, as executive secretaries.

See also:

http://books.google.com/books?id=fLKU4KbhS1AC&pg=PA78&lpg=PA78&dq=%22Shigeharu+Matsumoto%22+Yale+IPR&source=bl&ots=c6C_Sb6ElT&sig=-dyPtR3kE1g3xGHgATyiZUewhxY&hl=en&ei=KcYJS8_5C4SflAfk6OSEBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22Shigeharu%20Matsumoto%22%20Yale%20IPR&f=false