Concise Systematic Crater Chains, Your Take?

Author Topic: Concise Systematic Crater Chains, Your Take?  (Read 98405 times)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: Concise Systematic Crater Chains, Your Take?
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2009, 08:59:56 am »
Distance and vacume.
Too far away from each other, and no conductor.  ::)

Sorry if I got your quote and or intention wrong.  :-[

But one standard argument against the EU theory is the 'lack of conductor' argument ... and that is also the standard argument against the gravity only theory as well ... what is the means of 'connection' over tremendous distances?

Why don't you go ahead with your explanation of: "Too far away from each other, and no conductor."

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Norval

• Earths Banner
« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2009, 10:29:18 am »
ahh well, , , , , , , ,

As some have seen, NOBODY wants to discuss even the possibility of these being weapons strikes.

Nope we ain't gonna talk about who, what, or why they were having this war either.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
What will you know tomorrow?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2009, 10:56:49 am »

I said earlier that for me the "War in Heaven" was not ruled out:

pg 2
BTW, I think of the Wars in Heaven and other biblical/sacred text descriptions as probably vaguely remembered natural 'aerial' phenomena ... planetary discharges. AND ... I don't discount for a minute actual Star Wars in the remote past.

Alternative theorists as well as currently 'accepted' theorists always feel the need to somewhat gel their work with religious thought and, of course, the written record (sacred texts).

The written record and the pictograph record is FULL of War in Heaven imagery and descriptions ... I'm just saying that the ancients probably saw magnificent electric displays in the heavens, "thunderbolts", etc, - and interpreted it as Gods At War.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Norval

• Earths Banner
« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2009, 10:27:19 am »
While it is also true that there were many wars and battles fought in the past, the last Sol System War was very recent and the final battle of the good ETs (aliens) and the bad ETs took place in the late 1800's to middle 1900's. Much of that information is from the astronomers of that last era.

While I am not the least bit religious the bible does give us the "picture on the box of this big puzzle" about UFOs / ETs IMHO.

Many ancient texts talk about the wars of the so called gods of old. I am quite sure they would see the difference between "lightening" and atomic blasts that left several places on earth still "hot" today.
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
What will you know tomorrow?

Offline Gale

• Earth's Banner
« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2009, 09:00:00 am »
Another point that everyone is missing, is that most are waiting for the War to yet happen. Talk about screwed up.
Tic Toc

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2011, 07:31:13 pm »

MARS is a GOOD EXAMPLE of ELECTRICAL 'SCULPTING'

Excellent page from THUNDERBOLTS:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00current.htm

~O~

Excellent 22min VIDEO:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/online_videos.htm

~O~

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2012, 07:46:49 pm »
Jackson Holly, came across this and thought you would like it. :)

Intense Sunspot Activity 8,000 to 11,400 Years Ago

An October 27, 2004 study, led by Sami Solanki of the Max Planck Institute in Germany, used carbon-14 in dead and buried trees to learn about sunspot activity going back as far as 11,400 years. Solanki's conclusion is that sunspot activity hasn't been as intense as it is now for at least 8,000 years or more. More sunspots is usually linked to increased solar activity. The implication is that scientists might be able to better understand why the climate has changed in the past and how future changes can be more accurately predicted depending upon sunspot fluctuations.

L-R:  Orchid-colored image of plasma electrical discharge in laboratory by electrical engineer
Anthony Peratt, Ph.D. Dr. Peratt assembled petroglyphs known as “squatter man” to compare
with his lab plasma electrical discharge in his hypothesis that “immense and terrifying plasma
configurations were seen in the sky of our ancestors.” Source: Thunderbolts.info.

[ Editor's Note:  Electrical engineer, Anthony Peratt, Ph.D., compared the “squatter man” petroglyphs above with his plasma electrical discharge lab experiments that produced a disk or donut-like torus around a linear discharge column bent by magnetic fields induced by intense current flow. From the viewpoint of the observer, the edges of the upper disk may appear to point up forming “arms” and those of the lower torus may appear to point down forming “legs.”  The underlying “hourglass” pattern, with many subtle variations, occurs around the world.

Dr. Peratt wrote in his December 6, 2003, paper for IEEE Transactions On Plasma Science entitled “Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity:   “As the same morphological types are found worldwide, the comparisons suggest the occurrence of an intense aurora, as might be produced if the solar wind had increased between one and two orders of magnitude millennia ago.” ]

Schoch:  “We have petroglyphs, which I believe humans were recording major solar outbursts and plasma – that is electrically charged particles hitting the atmosphere and seen in the skies. We can now reconstruct such plasma events in the lab (for comparison to petroglyphs), but have not seen in historical times.

In fact, I think that on Easter Island we have some very good records of this in the rongorongo script, which I believe is a copy of a record of a major solar outburst. I want to point out that it was my wife, Katie, who first made the connection between the rongorongo script, the petroglyphs, and the plasma configurations. It is, I believe, an important and major discovery, and I would like to see her receive credit for it.”

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1987&category=Science
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #247 on: July 01, 2012, 09:28:42 pm »

Thx DOK for reviving this great old thread ... cool stuff here!

I apologize that many of my posted pix have disappeared ...
my Image Shack account got hacked and I had to delete it.
The 'squatter man' glyphs are EVERYWHERE as are many other
images resembling electrical effects one might see displayed
across the skies in a "Space War" of the gods .... by that I mean
magneto/electrical discharge effects between cosmic bodies.

An early book by Wal Thornhill and Dave Talbott (Thunderbolts.com)
is the original source for these ideas I believe:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/pdf/01.1PART%20I_Ch1.pdf

This is a pdf with intro and first chapter ... very interesting!   8)