BEST ALEX JONES QUOTES!!

Author Topic: BEST ALEX JONES QUOTES!!  (Read 230933 times)

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: BEST ALEX JONES QUOTES!!
« Reply #480 on: July 28, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
"I saw a statistic yesterday, I think it was on CNN...they were looking at google analytics in the search terms, and I believe they said it was 400 to 1 -- 400 to 1 -- the amount of searches about an NFL shutdown than there were about the debt ceiling. Well, listen, when you've got the men of this country sitting around all day talking about people throwing balls back and forth -- one of our crew was making the point about, you know, they'll interview LeBron James and say, 'Tell us about the game,' 'Well, I threw this guy the ball, then he threw me the ball, and he did a really good job with the return of the ball' -- grown men talking about throwing balls back and forth. We've got savage, criminal foreign banks who've economically captured us. All the wealth and the largesse, all of it's going away. We are hurdling towards total collapse. They admit in mainstream news that they are preparing the military for economic collapse. They didn't just 'prepare' [for] this; they engineered the collpase. That's why, back in the 90s, they were getting ready for this. They new what they were going to do when they got rid of Glass-Steagall. And you've got grown men who get all excited and sit around and talk about their favorite football team. Because these aren't men, these are little boys with arrested development. And so, yes, you're going to be conquered, because you're not men; you're little boys."

-- Alex Jones, The Alex Jones Show radio broadcast, 7/26/11, 2nd hour
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #481 on: August 04, 2011, 05:29:32 AM »
"You are insane in the membrane if you don't get some gold and silver."

August 2, 2011, 45 minutes into the commercial-free broadcast.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2011, 01:28:01 AM »
"I'm Alex Jones signing off from the front lines of the infowar. You have been warned. Now please warn others. The global government that we have warned about for so long is now upon us."

"Look in the mirror: you are the resistance!"

- Monday, August 8, 2011 Special Report

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #483 on: February 03, 2012, 12:40:03 AM »
"The cops act more crazed than cowboys in pens with giant animals that wanna kill you. I mean they're just like GRR...ROAR! You're mentally ill! Your brains are the size of walnuts! It's pathetic...you're under this fantasy land, because you go home and watch cop shows all day...it's well known cops do this...and fantasize that they're the good guys and terrorists are everywhere and people are trying to kill 'em everywhere. The number one cause of death is hanging your butt out in the highway when you're writing tickets...and they're finally nationwide stopping that and coming up on the passenger side. WALNUT BRAINS!! OK? And the general public are walnut brains too. You got a big brain, but you only use a walnut portion of it."

(Around the 20 minute mark of the commercial-free Astonisher1 video of the Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 Alex Jones Show)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #484 on: February 10, 2012, 05:36:40 AM »
"The hoar-stream, traitor-stream, sympathizer to the New World Order, Nazi scumbag New World Order trash, presstitute, sewer-stream media"

1h44m15s into the Astonisher video of the Thursday, February 9th edition of the Alex Jones Show.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #485 on: May 22, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »
5-22-2012

Alex~ Speaking on Chicago female cops hitting protesters at NATO summit with batons.  "I'm talking about women with 4 foot wide behinds, self propelled hippopotamuses."

LMMFAO
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline LoudMcCloud

• I'm GrbG!
« Reply #486 on: March 14, 2013, 01:38:51 AM »
"If I want to fly, ok, If I want to go fly I don't need TSA checking for Bin Laden under my BALLS!"

Via Howard Stern interview:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOc1LDFdeUU

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #487 on: September 16, 2014, 01:24:48 PM »
""The hoar-stream, traitor-stream, sympathizer to the New World Order, Nazi scumbag New World Order trash, presstitute, sewer-stream media""

LOL, that's awesome! We need to adopt that term!
The choice is simple: either God or the world.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #488 on: November 20, 2016, 08:14:02 PM »
"That makes me...at a genetic level...want to open a can of kick-ass."

Sunday broadcast, November 20, 2016

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #489 on: December 16, 2016, 04:28:10 AM »
Alex responding to Conchita Sarnoff on her statement that Pedophilia is a disease and they are now trying to use a drug to cure it.

"You know after they've been convicted, a ballpeen hammer, 10 or 15 times to the back of the head too, that cures it."
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #490 on: December 17, 2016, 05:07:47 AM »

Durring the election day coverage commenting on Mike Pence's thanking voters for their support:

"...well, it was either you or the pediphiles. It's not a hard chioce..."

I pissed myself when I heard it.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #491 on: March 31, 2017, 01:03:28 PM »
"I'M NORMAL! YOU'RE *NOT* NORMAL!"
The choice is simple: either God or the world.