Libertarian 9/11 truth leader Jim Duensing shot in the back by cops…

Author Topic: Libertarian 9/11 truth leader Jim Duensing shot in the back by cops…  (Read 25656 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
…then stabbed in the back by local Libertarians!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/libertarian-911-truth-leader-jim-duensing-shot-in-the-back-by-cops.html
truthjihad.com blog
Tuesday, Nov 3rd, 2009

…then stabbed in the back by local Libertarians! (scroll down for update)

Jim Duensing, 2008 Congressional candidate and founder of the Libertarian 9/11 truth caucus Libertarians for Justice, is in critical condition after being repeatedly shot in the back and arm by a Las Vegas cop. Our prayers go out to Jim, who is recovering with his wife in the hospital and thankfully is expected to survive.

The standard police line about how the suspect was supposedly reaching for a gun, blah blah blah, was contradicted by an eyewitness: “They shot him in the back,” she said. “He was just running.”

If you don’t like this post-9/11 post-Constitution USA where uniformed thugs feel free to shoot people in the back, please support Jim’s two big causes, libertarianism and 9/11 truth.

Here’s wishing Jim a speedy recovery. I’m looking forward to having him back on my radio shows ASAP God willing.

AFTERNOON UPDATE: Jim explains what happened here. According to Jim, the cop electrocuted him with a taser while his arms were raised in the air, and he fled in a panic reaction:

With my hands raised above my head, the cop shot me with a taser in the chest. As I have had heart problems since my premature birth, I believe a Taser to be a lethal weapon. Several people without heart conditions have been killed by this weapon.
    When the taser began electrocuting me, instinct took over….
    I immediately turned to my left and began moving away from the source of the electrocution. By the time I got to the back of the vehicle, I had reached up with both hands, grabbed the electrodes, and pulled them away from my chest. The juice then flowed through my arms – not my heart. As I lay here in my hospital bed, I firmly believe this instinct saved my life.
    I continued running away from the taser. I heard the cop fire it again, but did not feel an additional shock. I was running down the sidewalk with empty hands. I heard three pops from behind me.

Meanwhile the local Libertarian Party, adding insult to injury, has stabbed Jim in the back with this statement, reported on LewRockwell.com: “The Libertarian Party of Clark County does not advocate fleeing the police as a means of peaceful conflict resolution. Raymond ‘Jim’ Duensing, although a past officer of the party, holds no official standing within our party as an elected officer. Our thoughts go out to Jim Duensing, his family, and the officer involved in this incident (emphasis added).”

My thoughts too go out to this officer, and they are most unpleasant.

If Jim and the witness are telling the truth — and I know Jim to be an honest, idealistic, upright, sensible individual — it sounds like he was either the victim of a lunatic taser-crazy rogue officer who should be fired, tried, and jailed for at least a few decades…or, conceivably, he could even have been set up for torture- and attempted murder-by-cop, a la Roland Carnaby.

Tasers are lethal weapons, and should only be used in lieu of even more lethal weapons. Since so many cops are apparently too dumb or evil to figure that out, we obviously need to get tasers the hell out of the hands of these bullies-in-blue. And since rogue cops operate with complete impunity in almost all US jurisdictions, we need to start posting their home addresses and phone numbers on the internet as a deterrent to this kind of behavior. If anyone can obtain this officer’s address and phone number, feel free to either post it as a comment, or give it to me and I’ll post it.

Duensing asks that, instead of flowers, please send contributions to his campaign at HellForHarry.com. Give ‘em hell in the next election, Jim! I hope you’ll win a multi-million dollar lawsuit and send a message that the cops had better watch out — the next person they decide to torture and/or murder might be a lawyer.

Meanwhile, more information is emerging on the apparent premeditated, Fred Hampton-style police assassination of Muslim leader Luqman Ameen Abdullah. I thought this stuff went out with the 1960s.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Bad Slave

Re: Libertarian 9/11 truth leader Jim Duensing shot in the back by cops…
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 02:30:41 PM »
Holy crap!  I just met Jim Duensing in July.  He is an instructor at Front Sight in Las Vegas, NV.  He was one of the instructors for the four-day Defensive Handgun course I took (the one advertised on AJ's show).  He is also a lawyer and libertarian political activist.  He has a good head on his shoulders and clearly knows the law.  I guarantee this was a psycho cop he ran into.  It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.  Front Sight is ran by a number of former LEO's.  A central part of the course of instruction is how to conduct  yourself in an encounter with law enforcement, in addition to the moral and legal aspects surrounding the use of lethal force and rules of engagement.  Again, I guarantee this was a psycho cop he ran into.

AJ, PLEASE see if you can get Jim to appear on the show to discuss this encounter.  He is a smart guy and lists infowars.com as a news source link on his website, if I'm not mistaken.  He is well-versed in the NWO and police state apparatus. He's a young guy, too -- about our age.

Offline Bad Slave

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »
Here is Jim's post concerning what happened:

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2009/10/former-nevada-lp-state-chair-shot-by-police-is-in-critical-condition/#comment-124357
Nov 1, 2009 at 6:42 pm

First, I’d like to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

I have suffered a broken arm. It is currently pinned in 4 places. Additional surgery on it will probably take place on Wednesday.

The shots to my midsection missed all vital organs. Three shots were fired from behind me and to my right. The doctors believe that two of the shots made contact. It appears that one entered my right pec, bounced off my sternum, went through my left pec, then shattered my humerous just above my left elbow. The second shot went in my lower right abdomen and exited my left abdomen without hitting any vital organs.

I am well on the way to recovery. and expect to be released from the hospital shortly after my surgery on Wednesday.

I am disappointed that the CCLP issued a press release without having spoken to me first. As a result, it contains misstatements of fact.

Here is what happened.

I was pulled over for driving straight through an intersection in a right turn only lane. I did signal for my lane changes to the left.

After exiting the vehicle at the officer’s request, I was standing with my back to the vehicle. The car’s open door was to my right. My hands were raised above my head. I was calmly speaking to the cop attempting to talk my way out of being taken to jail over an unpaid High Occupancy Vehicle ticket.

With my hands raised above my head, the cop shot me with a taser in the chest. As I have had heart problems since my premature birth, I believe a Taser to be a lethal weapon. Several people without heart conditions have been killed by this weapon.

When the taser began electrocuting me, instinct took over. I have been shocked by standard 120 volt electricity, which is what is used in your home. That was bad enough. Metro’s tasers contain “50,000 volts of pain compliance” according to one of the cops at the family law court who was operating the checkpoint.

Let me tell you, it is quite painful.

I immediately turned to my left and began moving away from the source of the electrocution. By the time I got to the back of the vehicle, I had reached up with both hands, grabbed the electrodes, and pulled them away from my chest. The juice then flowed through my arms - not my heart. As I lay here in my hospital bed, I firmly believe this instinct saved my life.

I continued running away from the taser. I heard the cop fire it again, but did not feel an additional shock.

I was running down the sidewalk with empty hands. I heard three pops from behind me. At first, I thought it was another taser shot. Then, I saw my left arm dangling.

I was taken down by a second officer - who was nearby conducting a separate unrelated traffic stop. He had me lying facedown on my broken arm. It was at this point that he found my licensed and registered pistol in my right cargo pants pocket and my Emerson folding knife in my right front pocket.

Let me reiterate. I am a firearms instructor at the world’s largest firearms training facility. I always carry a gun and at least one knife. I NEVER pulled either of these items out of my pockets.

The shooter was on my right side and from his perspective had to have been able to see that my right hand was indeed empty. The officer that I was running toward never reached for any weapon.

I’d like to publicly thank the Trauma surgeons at the UMC Medical facility. They did an excellent job. The reason additional surgery on my arm is necessary is because the wounds to my chest took priority. For good reason, they worry first about life, then about limb.

Again, thanks everyone for their well wishes. I have spoken to several people on the phone since being released from custody - although I still have not heard from the CCLP or the NVLP chairs.

To my knowledge, the CCLP had not issued a press release in years. I’m not sure why it felt compelled to issue one in this instance which contained misstatements of fact and which clearly tried to distance the CCLP from one of its members. Although, not an officer, I am a voting member of the CCLP excomm. Needless to say, my editing advice was not sought on the press release before it was issued.

Incidentally, I was returning from a trip to Carson City, following the Teabagger Express in support of my 2010 Senate campaign to unseat the Senator from Searchlight.

The campaign website is http://www.HellForHarry.com. I feel compelled to mention this, because neither the RJ nor the LP included this information in their written statements.

Rather than send flowers, please send your condolences in the form of campaign contributions

In liberty, with eternal vigilance,

Jim Duensing

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 07:56:38 AM »

A rouge cop, very doubtfull, a hit is more likely.

A bit of excesive force, tazing and shooting man in the back for a traffic violation. PLEASE.

Thank heaven he survived, he is one of us, and a true human being.

I am with hope he sues the nutts of the city, to add the cops need to be charged & jailed.

Offline VulpesVafrae

• el-CIA(duh!)
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 12:41:30 PM »
Did anyone read his letter? What is this guy, superman?

"It appears that one entered my right pec, bounced off my sternum, went through my left pec.."

"Additional surgery on it will probably take place on Wednesday. .. and expect to be released from the hospital shortly after my surgery on Wednesday.  :o

I know how he feels, my arm is also Luke Skywalkered back together.

Cops will taser you for no reason, shoot you (in the back) for no reason, and nothing ever happens, ever. This shit has got to stop. Anyone want to take bets that Johannes Mehserle gets off (Oscar Grant, BART train shooting, cuffed lying faced down shot once in the back, point blank)

America is doubleplusgood today. It has always been doubleplusgood.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:46 PM »
Did anyone read his letter? What is this guy, superman?

"It appears that one entered my right pec, bounced off my sternum, went through my left pec.."

"Additional surgery on it will probably take place on Wednesday. .. and expect to be released from the hospital shortly after my surgery on Wednesday.  :o

I know how he feels, my arm is also Luke Skywalkered back together.

Cops will taser you for no reason, shoot you (in the back) for no reason, and nothing ever happens, ever. This shit has got to stop. Anyone want to take bets that Johannes Mehserle gets off (Oscar Grant, BART train shooting, cuffed lying faced down shot once in the back, point blank)

Agreed. One thing I would like to mention. These sadistical powermingers hiding behind a badge are answerable to superiors.

If they knew without a doubt they would loose their jobs, or be charged criminaly the very minute they stepped over the line, this would not be happening.
My point, I like to focus on their superiors, these are the FKers giving these sadists the green light. Who is pushing the mindset they are the all powerfull, that they don't work for the people, that they are above them.
take that way, reove that attitude under penalty of law and these FKers would listen up.

Offline VulpesVafrae

• el-CIA(duh!)
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »
Well its the whole system, from who they hire, to the training, to how they conduct their daily tasks, the superiors and judges that cover up the negligence and wrong doing. Heck they support it! Remember that Sheriff that fired his two guards from the jail, because they were landing haymakers on a five-foot tall drunken lady? They were asked to get reinstated! They purposely hire bullies, so they're all guilty.

Even if you fixed that, they'd still be enforcing BS policies, and still be state tax collectors. But its the individual at the time that accepts that evil, and zealously enforces it. You can't say you were ordered to and didn't know better.

Offline FreedomFighter

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »
I think if the cop really did that, he should get the death penalty. To me, attempted murder is the same as murder. Why should the attempted murders get less punishment for not being successful? Its all the same and attempted murderers should be stretched(a rope is cheaper than a shot or electric chair) just like murderers.
They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

kushfiend

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »

Offline bs

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 02:09:43 AM »
wheres georgiacopguy when ya need him hey!? :D

Mike Philbin

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 02:28:36 AM »
so, TASERing leads to panic reaction leads to near homicide.

tasers are bad
cops are getting laxer at using them
more innocent people will die

WE NEED TO OUTLAW TASERS and retrain our Police in the Old Ways of the Force.

Offline Cleric John Preston

• Sense Offender
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 02:33:22 AM »
I'm glad he's in good health and he chose the correct course of action: flight, rather than fight. Though it's sad that with many peace officers, you can't fight or flight without running into trouble with these guys; they think that having a badge on their chest gives them the right to bully anyone they want.

At least Jim maintains the moral high-ground. He could have easily used lethal force but chose to live and let live, even if it had him on the ground with electrodes and hot lead in his chest. But I'm afraid a time will come when people won't have the option to chose what course of action to take, and it's coming very fast.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nomadinexile

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 07:16:24 AM »
A rouge cop, very doubtfull, a hit is more likely.

A bit of excesive force, tazing and shooting man in the back for a traffic violation. PLEASE.

Thank heaven he survived, he is one of us, and a true human being.

I am with hope he sues the nutts of the city, to add the cops need to be charged & jailed.

Chris, I hate to say this, but tazing and shooting men (and old women) in the back for traffic violations is what a lot of cops do.
I've seen them abuse old women in walkers, and little kids in their law abiding parents arms.  There are lots of good cops, but there lots of Psychopaths with badges too.  I think a hit is a possibility, and we should be horrified at what happened to him, and work to prevent repeats, but this is a reality of policing in America.  It's not pretty, but it's the truth.  It's always just a roll of the dice on which one shows up.  That's why you shouldn't call 9-1-1 in America.  If you call them cause you got robbed, plan to get robbed again. 
If you are all out of money, you might get beaten and tazed, or killed.  They might take your children, steal your house, or plant drugs.  Police are the terrorists in America.  How many News Stories do we have to see, and how many of us have to be abused before we realize that?

Offline scepticalbeliever

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 10:07:11 PM »
I can understand people thinking that these kind of tactics went out in the 1960's, but, I think with the growing Tea Party Movement, the powers that be, and their enforcers, may be feeling a bit "nostalgic", for lack of a better word.

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/libertarian-911-truth-leader-jim-duensing-shot-in-the-back-by-cops.html

Link does not exist. No article by that name or on this topic appears on prisonplanet.com

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 12:55:02 AM »
What about a nation wide "Do not taser" registry? 

A site where people can sign up, register a doctors recommendation that says "due to specific heart/health problems a taser is more leathal than on normal, healthy individuals", and then send the "Do Not Taser" notices to the local law enforcement of where the individuals on the "Do NOt Taser" list live.

Thus a precedent for lawsuits could be set by suing the cops who tasered the people on the "Do Not Taser" list after the cops had been informed (via registered mail, etc.) that there was a greater than normal chance for serious/fatal harm to come to the victims.  Perhaps a class action lawsuit could arise if done properly.

It's just an idea I had a while ago, and this story seems to validate the need for a "Do Not Taser" Registry.  Shucks... the government was all gung ho about the "Do not CALL" registry, [sarcasm]they should be all over this idea for a "Do Not Taser" registry... right?[/sarcasm]
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline tracer7

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2009, 01:18:52 AM »
what happened to a cop only pulling his gun when his life is in danger. There should be laws, that if not fired upon first the cops can't shoot, if they are in violation, it is treated just like a civilian gun crime. There is no reason to shoot a man in the back. a man running away is not a threat to your life. had he been running towards the officer I can see at least firing a warning shot. cops don't fire warning shots? wtf. I f**king HATE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pig F**kers
One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline VulpesVafrae

• el-CIA(duh!)
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2009, 03:03:49 AM »
I watched a foreign film called 'Der Baader Meinhoff Komplex' recently, about the RAF movement in Germany. When the original 'terrorists' were captured, they were CAPTURED. Baader was shooting at an armored car, and a sniper got in a flanking position and purposefully shot him in the LEG. Not the head, not the chest, the LEG!

Our cops are taught to murder, shoot at the head and body MULTIPLE MULTIPLE TIMES.

Our cops excuse for such blatant murder is 'To stop a target' they say to shoot multiple times and at headshots (etc) when threatened, because 1 shot might not stop someone if they're on PCP or something. However most of the time its multiple shots into a (black) person who is handcuffed or have their back faced away RUNNING.

Re-fvckin-diculous!

Aussieteen

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 07:20:20 AM »
very sad, I hope he has a full recovery and continues his work

Offline sternzy

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 02:58:35 AM »
I haven't heard much of this at all since it happened, maybe i'll send a few emails out tomorrow to see if we can get up to speed. It''s late now, I'm going' to bed. ;p

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 03:13:18 AM »
I haven't heard much of this at all since it happened, maybe i'll send a few emails out tomorrow to see if we can get up to speed. It''s late now, I'm going' to bed. ;p

I haven't heard about Michael Badnarik since the news of his heart attack broke.

I too hope they are recovering and well!!!!
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline changedname

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 11:18:30 AM »
Just what are they actually doing? Trying to force people to take matters in their own hands to get justice?

Offline Swmorgan77

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 04:46:41 PM »
Why WOULDN'T a sane person flee from heavily armed thugs with unquestioned power and immunity to decide your life or death? 

Fleeing, or even resisting violence in kind is only wrong if the arrest is LAWFUL.  Otherwise you're just resisting a kidnapping. 

Offline Denali

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »
Why WOULDN'T a sane person flee from heavily armed thugs with unquestioned power and immunity to decide your life or death? 

Fleeing, or even resisting violence in kind is only wrong if the arrest is LAWFUL.  Otherwise you're just resisting a kidnapping. 

??? "Ahh" because you could be shot for doing so!
"Shoot him, cut out his tongue, then shoot his tongue"

Offline Dewk

• Chase the cat.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
"Jim Duensing

First, I’d like to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

I have suffered a broken arm. It is currently pinned in 4 places. Additional surgery on it will probably take place on Wednesday.

The shots to my midsection missed all vital organs. Three shots were fired from behind me and to my right. The doctors believe that two of the shots made contact. It appears that one entered my right pec, bounced off my sternum, went through my left pec, then shattered my humerous just above my left elbow. The second shot went in my lower right abdomen and exited my left abdomen without hitting any vital organs.

I am well on the way to recovery. and expect to be released from the hospital shortly after my surgery on Wednesday.

I am disappointed that the CCLP issued a press release without having spoken to me first. As a result, it contains misstatements of fact.

Here is what happened.

I was pulled over for driving straight through an intersection in a right turn only lane. I did signal for my lane changes to the left.

After exiting the vehicle at the officer’s request, I was standing with my back to the vehicle. The car’s open door was to my right. My hands were raised above my head. I was calmly speaking to the cop attempting to talk my way out of being taken to jail over an unpaid High Occupancy Vehicle ticket.

When the taser began electrocuting me, instinct took over. I have been shocked by standard 120 volt electricity, which is what is used in your home. That was bad enough. Metro’s tasers contain “50,000 volts of pain compliance” according to one of the cops at the family law court who was operating the checkpoint.

Let me tell you, it is quite painful.

I immediately turned to my left and began moving away from the source of the electrocution. By the time I got to the back of the vehicle, I had reached up with both hands, grabbed the electrodes, and pulled them away from my chest. The juice then flowed through my arms – not my heart. As I lay here in my hospital bed, I firmly believe this instinct saved my life.

I continued running away from the taser. I heard the cop fire it again, but did not feel an additional shock.

I was running down the sidewalk with empty hands. I heard three pops from behind me. At first, I thought it was another taser shot. Then, I saw my left arm dangling.

I was taken down by a second officer – who was nearby conducting a separate unrelated traffic stop. He had me lying facedown on my broken arm. It was at this point that he found my licensed and registered pistol in my right cargo pants pocket and my Emerson folding knife in my right front pocket.

Let me reiterate. I am a firearms instructor at the world’s largest firearms training facility. I always carry a gun and at least one knife. I NEVER pulled either of these items out of my pockets.

The shooter was on my right side and from his perspective had to have been able to see that my right hand was indeed empty. The officer that I was running toward never reached for any weapon.

I’d like to publicly thank the Trauma surgeons at the UMC Medical facility. They did an excellent job. The reason additional surgery on my arm is necessary is because the wounds to my chest took priority. For good reason, they worry first about life, then about limb.

Again, thanks everyone for their well wishes. I have spoken to several people on the phone since being released from custody – although I still have not heard from the CCLP or the NVLP chairs.

To my knowledge, the CCLP had not issued a press release in years. I’m not sure why it felt compelled to issue one in this instance which contained misstatements of fact and which clearly tried to distance the CCLP from one of its members. Although, not an officer, I am a voting member of the CCLP excomm. Needless to say, my editing advice was not sought on the press release before it was issued.

Incidentally, I was returning from a trip to Carson City, following the Teabagger Express in support of my 2010 Senate campaign to unseat the Senator from Searchlight.

The campaign website is http://www.HellForHarry.com. I feel compelled to mention this, because neither the RJ nor the LP included this information in their written statements.

Rather than send flowers, please send your condolences in the form of campaign contributions :)

In liberty, with eternal vigilance,

Jim Duensing"
                                        This is his story
I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?