Author Topic: B.C. MLA: Olympic protesters are 'terrorists'  (Read 1633 times)

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
B.C. MLA: Olympic protesters are 'terrorists'
« on: November 03, 2009, 07:41:42 am »
Olympic protesters are 'terrorists': Bloy

By Wanda Chow - Burnaby NewsLeader

Published: November 02, 2009 5:00 PM
Updated: November 02, 2009 5:08 PM

People who protest the Winter Olympics are nothing more than "terrorists" with "limited intellect," Liberal Burquitlam MLA Harry Bloy said in the Legislature Monday.

Bloy's comments came in support of a private member's motion by Richmond Centre MLA Rob Howard to welcome the Olympic torch to British Columbia, and recognize the unprecedented economic opportunity the Winter Olympics and Paralympics will bring.

According to Hansard, Bloy expressed his pride at being Canadian and British Columbian particularly as the region gets ready to host the Games with the start of the torch relay.

Then he expressed his opinion about Olympic protesters: "You know, there was a disappointing factor about the Olympics. It was that 200-odd group of terrorists who came to Victoria from across Canada to interrupt the Games. Anyone who could support this group should be ashamed of themselves.

"They do not understand, these terrorists, the potential goodwill and economic benefits that come from these Games, because they have a limited intellect and do not understand how the world truly operates."

Howard's motion was approved.

wchow@burnabynewsleader.com

This is bad.  This is very bad.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
Re: B.C. MLA: Olympic protesters are 'terrorists'
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 08:00:08 am »
Contact Bloy @ http://www.harrybloymla.bc.ca

Here is my brief rant that I submitted to his 'feedback' link on his site:

Dear Sir,

Your recent comments regarding protesters being terrorists is a grave political error on your part.

How DARE YOU insult people actively pursuing their rights at expressing their opinion in this 'free and civil' society.

Is this terminology part of a mandate from above?  Who from?  Your brother Masons?  Your controllers at the Canadian International Council?  Your overlords at the UN?

This kind of rhetoric is disgusting.  I will not be surprised when you lose your political career over this.  I will have you know, I am forwarding Wanda Chow's news story to all of the major news outlets in the Lower Mainland, as well as several national news outlets.

Your globalist masters have gone too far, too fast.  Your globalist, fascist, communist plans are being exposed at an exponential rate world wide.  Canadians are just starting to wake up.

Your rhetoric is inflammatory beyond words.  Have you been tasked with evoking violent civil unrest?  Because this is what a real terrorist does.  Peaceful protesters are not terrorists.

This is just the start, sir.  Your carbon lie is being exposed.  Your New World Order is being exposed.  Your Masonic brotherhoods are being exposed.  Your eugenically driven social architecture is CRUMBLING as I type this.

I am absolutely disgusted with you.

Dan Taylor
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

canandy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 08:33:12 am »
lets not forget he works under the leadership of our liberal government,with Cambell at the "helm" the same cambell government that implemented "carbon tax"on all BC citizens.
this is the type of government while on election campaign in may, failed to announce the new impossed "HST" TAXuntil after he was elected.
the real terrorist are in victoria allright  there called the cambell government!  >:(

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 08:39:41 am »
lets not forget he works under the leadership of our liberal government,with Cambell at the "helm" the same cambell government that implemented "carbon tax"on all BC citizens.
this is the type of government while on election campaign in may, failed to announce the new impossed "HST" TAXuntil after he was elected.
the real terrorist are in victoria allright  there called the cambell government!  >:(

Damn right, man!

Have you been tasked with evoking violent civil unrest?  Because this is what a real terrorist does.  Peaceful protesters are not terrorists.

This is my direct message to the man, authored this morning -- calling him out as the real terrorist.

This rhetoric is seriously bad news.  I hope Bloy catches serious flack from his constituents over this.

Direct attacks on free speech need to be exposed and those involved held liable.