TOMORROW'S WORLD #1

Author Topic: TOMORROW'S WORLD #1  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Steve Nelson

• Steve Nelson 2008
TOMORROW'S WORLD #1
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:16:34 pm »
 Howdy Folks, It's been a while since my last post. And things are a Happinin! Did you know that if you GOOGLE Tomorrow's World #1 by Steve Nelson; You'll get a whole bunch of sites poping up either advertizing my book or hosting some nice excerpts. Or try Erotic Scifi by Steve Nelson. Yep I'm getting everywhere. I saw one from New Zealand the other day as well as several from England. My book is really taking off!
 Also the website: www.myfavoritenudes.com has expanded tremendously and the swell Review of my book with hot pics is now in the 6th BLOG section. So just go to the site map and punch it up. WoW! It's Hot!
 Here now I'll see if I can push the right buttons and put on here the little ad I made up for publication in lots and lots of classified sites and forums.
Let's see if I can do this, I wish I could get a picture on here too though.
  As admiral Kirk said, "Here it comes"...
 TOMORROW’S WORLD #1 is the first in a HOT New Scifi/Love book series by Steve Nelson. A man from the 20th Century awakens from a high tech hibernation experiment centuries in the future, where a group of Genetically Engineered Beautiful and Loving humans still survive in a devastated world.
 Experience Excitement and Hot Passionate Love in TOMORROW’S WORLD #1!  This book is right now taking off like a Rocket! Get all the details on how you can get on board with your copy Today! At: www.tomorrowsworldscifi1.com
 Pretty good copy aint it.  I hope everyone will take the opportunity to see my site and read and see the Review at: My Favorite Nudes Dot Com
                                              Sincerely, Steve Nelson

SteveNelson1

Offline Unintelligable Name

Re: TOMORROW'S WORLD #1
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 09:19:50 pm »
Bwhahahaha that excerpt... what on Earth are you doing on this forum? Ah I see, you threw in some FEMA death camp content and thought we'd want to read your sci eroticism because of that. Yeah... no thanks.