Soros: China should lead ‘new world order’

Author Topic: Soros: China should lead ‘new world order’  (Read 10100 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« on: October 28, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
http://rawstory.com/2009/10/soros-china-world-order/
By Daniel Tencer
Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 -- 3:56 pm

China should step up to the plate as the leader of a new global economic order, and the US shouldn't fear the establishment of a global currency because it would help the economy, billionaire investor George Soros says.

In a recent interview with the Financial Times, Soros said that China hasn't been pulling its weight in reorganizing the global economy after last year's economic collapse, and the way to convince China to lead is to allow it to "own" the reorganization of the global financial system that is underway.

"You really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order, a financial world order," Soros told FT. "They are kind of reluctant members of the IMF. They play along, but they don’t make much of a contribution because it’s not their institution. ... They have to own it the same way as, let’s say, the United States owns the Washington consensus, the current order, and I think this would be a more stable one where you would have co-ordinated policies. I think the makings of it are already there because the G20, in agreeing to peer reviews, effectively is moving in that direction."

Peer reviews are a mechanism by which members of the G20 club of economic powers can review other members' economic performance and warn those members of dangers to their economies.

Soros also advocated for the creation of at least a limited global currency, which he says would help reduce the imbalances in the global economic structure and would actually benefit the United States, whose dollar currently acts as a de facto global currency.
Story continues below...

Soros said the IMF's Special Drawing Rights -- a kind of currency that IMF member countries can use to transfer money between countries -- could be the backbone of a new global currency.

"I believe that basically the system is broken and needs to be reconstituted," Soros said. "We cannot afford to have the kind of chronic and mounting imbalances in international finance. So, you need a new currency system and actually the Special Drawing Rights do give you the makings of a system and I think it’s ill-considered on the part of the United States to resist the wider use of Special Drawing Rights. They could be very, very useful now when you have a global shortfall of demand. You could actually internationally create currency through special drawing rights, and we’ve done it."

Special Drawing Rights, or SDRs, were created in 1969 as a way of supplementing countries' currency reserves. Their value is determined by a formula based on the values of the US dollar, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Euro.

Recently, the IMF has been using SDRs to help out countries struggling under the weight of the global recession. As Soros noted, China itself has advocated creating a global reserve currency from the IMF's drawing rights. European leaders such as British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy have also called for an expanded role for the IMF in the emerging global economy.

Soros said that while the US received "great benefits" from having the US dollar as the default global currency, that time is now past because the US "abused" its currency's power to create an imbalanced global trade system

"We have abused it and I don’t think we can continue abusing it anyhow," Soros said. "So it is not necessarily in our interests to have the dollar as the sole world currency because as the world economy grows, it needs an additional currency and, if the dollar is that additional currency, it means that the US has to have chronic current account deficit. And that is not appropriate. I think it’s in our interests as well to reform the system."

Some critics of the global financial system have argued that SDRs are the thin end of the wedge to the creation of a world government, arguing that institutions like the IMF and the G20 undermine the sovereignty of nations by taking control of economic policy out of the hands of national leaders. Soros' comments are unlikely to assuage those concerns.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
Re: Soros: China should lead ‘new world order’
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!! THIS IS LUDICROUS!!!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP THE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC AND FREE OURSELVES FROM THE BONDAGES CREATED BY THE SOCIAL ENGINEERS AND FINANCIAL BUREAUCRATS!!! WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND STAND AS ONE AND NOT GO DOWN HELPLESSLY!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP!!!! CALL YOUR REPS CALL YOUR SENATORS MAKE THEM KNOW YOU DISAPPROVE OF ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE!!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO STOP THIS!!!

(SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT NEWS LIKE THIS IS LIKE BEING SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER, IF YOU DON'T GET KNOCKED OUT YOU GET PISSED OFF!)
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »
Soros is a traitorous filthy scum for talking like this.  WTF folks, they are laying the steaming pile of shiite on the plates right in front of our noses and want us to dig right in.   :o :o :o
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Michal Ptacnik

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »
Well, since they now paint the Empire State Building in red and yellow on the anniversary of Mao's red revolution, I am not all that surprised.

Offline Harconen

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 10:39:32 PM »

Resist. Rebel. Cry out to all peoples and nations from the sky as the lightening flashes from the east to the west and judge the living and the dead.Or choose submission and slavery.

The light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  (John 1:5)

Offline Overcast

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:41 AM »
And he thinks at some point they won't jail him to take his $$$

How Naive.

He should take a look at History - and note the 'friends' of the Nazi's - who got hooked - and then were 'eliminated' and their fortunes taken for the 'good of the fatherland'.

But there's no doubt these 'elites' will turn on each other at some point in the game - it would simply be a repeat of the history of tyrants.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »
The NWO is all about leveling the playing field to chinese standards....they want you to be slaves.
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »
Soros is an American citizen, and he is openly advocating the creation of an authority "higher" than his own country, and is basically saying his own country's currency is broken so there should be somebody elses currency to take it's place, and the country he promotes is Communist China?

How is this not treason?
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »

Be weary of anything Soros says.  We would all be better off if Soros moved to China. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Belial

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 10:52:38 AM »
I just don't want a new world order led by communist china.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 10:53:52 AM »
Well, the citizenry can sure strip him of his citizenship status, and send him packing without his passport. We could fill a 747 with him and his communist buddys.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline Belial

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 11:04:21 AM »
Well, the citizenry can sure strip him of his citizenship status, and send him packing without his passport. We could fill a 747 with him and his communist buddys.

Sounds like he's already packed and moved.

I don't mean any offense by this but this bloke doesn't sound like a yank to me. His accent is weird. I've seen in comments he's a Brit but theres no way that is a British accent. He sounds like Kissinger.

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 11:04:54 AM »

The chinese financially own America...the NWO wants americans to lower there standards to that of a chinese slave.
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Belial

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »
The chinese financially own America...the NWO wants americans to lower there standards to that of a chinese slave.

Yeah well they don't own Australia. Well not all of it anyway.  ???

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!! THIS IS LUDICROUS!!!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP THE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC AND FREE OURSELVES FROM THE BONDAGES CREATED BY THE SOCIAL ENGINEERS AND FINANCIAL BUREAUCRATS!!! WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND STAND AS ONE AND NOT GO DOWN HELPLESSLY!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP!!!! CALL YOUR REPS CALL YOUR SENATORS MAKE THEM KNOW YOU DISAPPROVE OF ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE!!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO STOP THIS!!!

(SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT NEWS LIKE THIS IS LIKE BEING SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER, IF YOU DON'T GET KNOCKED OUT YOU GET PISSED OFF!)

But Just A Moment Here - let's just play devils advocate with this "issue" for a moment!

It is the 20th anniversary of the Russian people's libertarian overthrow of their old corrupt corporate conservative theocratic military industrial "cold war" oligarchy. The huge trillion dollar debts built up by the criminal mass murdering military industrial Marxist-religious corporate theocracy where all erased in the blink of an eye when one left wing "communicrat" leader finally decided that enough was enough. It was only under this false, 'split communist party' (left-right paradigm) political duopoly that sufficient powers existed in one political office that Perestroika and Glasnost could be imposed on the ruling oligarchies.

The right wing conservatist "hardliner" chicken hawks of the evil Soviet and Anglo/American Empires are all one and the same - exact neo-conservatist totalitarian fascist inversions of one another. A rabid Marxist = a rabid Bible/Koran thumper!

In the former Soviet Union, the libertarian, humanitarian rational and reasonable "left wing" dissent  was only empowered through a real, genuine internal philosophical debate within the supposedly 'one' "Communicrat Party". In a two party (Republicrat/Demoblican or Tory/Labour) system it is impossible for genuine philosophical debate and reform to take place, since their complimentary incrementalist corruptions and preset agendas (biased towards the two main competing oligarchies) make retrenchment impossible!

20 years ago 'communism' won the moral debate

Offline Belial

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »
20 years ago 'communism' won the moral debate

As soon as you bring morality into an issue you turn it into a sh*tfight

- Christopher S Hyatt

These blokes don't care about morality at all.

Quite frankly neither do I. I never got this thing you guys have with moral superiority. Standing on a soap box preaching to the rest of the world has gotten real old because actions speak much louder than words.

The only time they ever pay any attention to morality is to use it to seed chaos and stifle debate.

My personal issue isn't really a moral one. I just don't want communist china to rule the world or my country. I rather like things the way they are right now. Well ok maybe the 90's were better but you get the point.

I think in my life so far I've done pretty well without China leading the new world order. I don't walk down the street thinking "Hey I really need to get out of the dollar and push SDR's and China should lead up a New World Economic Order".  I don't know anybody that does.  :o

It's all very well that Soros is part of "managing the dollar value" and thinks we should use SDR's as a world trade currency. He can think that if he wants. But what about what we think? Shouldn't they at least hold a referendum on this before surging ahead? Whos government actually has the mandate to reform world currency and trade and environment? I never wanted them to do that. I don't recall anybody running with that as their election platform anywhere in the world.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 11:30:47 AM »
how is this even a question?

They kidnap the children and put them into adoption services for the elite and sex slaves.

they expedite capital punishment based on profiling of people to find the best organ transplant candidates.

they work people to death and convince them it is for their own good (arbeit macht frei)

they killed over 40 million to bring in a new chinese order of enslavement.

they censor anything, have stasi everywhere, and conduct more behavioural modification programs than anywhere else.

if you practice your own religion they will torture you to death.

you are a part of the hive mind and they will microchip your ass at birth because it is good for the state.

AGAIN...how is this a question?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Belial

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
^ You forgot child slavery and kids working in mines. One Child Policy. Massive censorship and complete control of the economy.

I know they had the Olympics and all but frankly it just didn't sell me on the whole communism thing.

How does Soros think anyone wants that to happen?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »
^ You forgot child slavery and kids working in mines. One Child Policy. Massive censorship and complete control of the economy.

I know they had the Olympics and all but frankly it just didn't sell me on the whole communism thing.

How does Soros think anyone wants that to happen?

well he  thought they wanted derivitives (that is why  he supported it), thought they wanted bailouts, hate crime legislation, death care, global warming hoaxes and he also thinks people trust him.

He is just another deliuded and self absorbed piece of f**king shit.

He also commited genocide duuring the Bosnian holocaust.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 11:45:42 AM »
I don't mean any offense by this but this bloke doesn't sound like a yank to me. His accent is weird. I've seen in comments he's a Brit but theres no way that is a British accent. He sounds like Kissinger.

Close, Soros is Hungarian by birth. Kissinger is German.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 12:43:04 PM »

I am just pointing out how the false left right paradigm of the two party political monopolies (duopoly) make it ever-so-conveniently impossible for good leadership to take control, triumph and impose true reform or take the runaway train of state off a bad track and put it back on a sound path.

They kidnap the children and put them into adoption services for the elite and sex slaves.

Who is they? These same criminals exist in all political systems, this is a justice issue.

they expedite capital punishment based on profiling of people to find the best organ transplant candidates.

True, unlike the criminal "law enforcement" tribal mafia chieftain capitol punishment warlords in the Union of Soviet America, the Chinese do not waste human organs, forcing so-called criminals to pay back society -literally, by harvesting instead of both murdering AND wasting them.

they work people to death and convince them it is for their own good (arbeit macht frei)

Have you looked at the true value your paper IRA lately?

Much as in the former Soviet block the mass-economic deprivations (mass depression) brought about by the Rothschild/Churchill "Iron Curtain" cold war embargo by the prosperous (monar/christianist) world Anglo-American Empire (so-called 'free world' international trade and commerce GATT-order). In Mao's "Red China", unlike under "our" betrayed loyal ally Stalin's eastern european (Churchill/Truman Potsdam) postwar mass murder-starvation genocidal "Iron Curtain" catastrophe, it was Mao's intent to cleanse the "western intelligencia" in China of the ideas of Tory-Rothschild Tyranny to bring some good out of the population-culling horror of the starvations brought about by the Potsdam Monopolist's 'free world' trade embargo against nations practicing the (false but nonetheless falsely established and un-republican imperial totalitarian) Marxist State-Religion

http://they censor anything, have stasi everywhere, and conduct more behavioural modification programs than anywhere else.

Ever turn on a TV read a "news"paper or listen to a radio here? Ever heard of the great, famous loyal "good Catholic" sworn to fight all the enemies of his corporate/political coalition of "Christianism" Herr Hitler?

Of course in any Imperial totalitarian theocratic-fascist corporatist tyranny all other religions or non-religions are marginalized and/or persecuted! Those who worship the Communist Manifesto/Bible of the living god Karl Marx are hostile to all other religions! The original genuine Mormons in Utah are no exception...

A republic has no established religion of any specific sort. It is DISESTABLISHMENTARIAN!

Isn't the religion of communism still illegal in America?

you are a part of the hive mind and they will microchip your ass at birth because it is good for the state.

Yes Sane, I am from the beginning and until that same End - an eternal part of the all-creative, all-generous, all-charitable, all-liberating, all-constructive, all-attractive, all-encompassing gravitational 5th dimensional container of the REPUBLICAN "hive-mind" of ALL Loveliness and ALL Belovedness Itself, Themselves (The All Itself, The I Am that I Am and I Shall Be that I Shall Be true G_d) the Divine Parentage of Our Savior the one Prince of Peace and the only King of this universe ever!

Which 'evil empire' gracefully and politely collapsed, admitting it's mistaken-ness and freed it's people and which one still hasn't?

Ask all who never do :)
[/quote]

Offline Valerius

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

they censor anything, have stasi everywhere, and conduct more behavioural modification programs than anywhere else.

When's the last time you saw all that in a mainstream news story. People don't even hear about it anymore.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline CaptBebops

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »
How's everyone's Mandarin courses coming?  ;D

LadyDamorea

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 01:02:25 PM »

I don't think any "leader" of the NWO would be good for us or anyone else.

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 01:02:43 PM »
How's everyone's Mandarin courses coming?  ;D

Dammit I only know Cantonese...:( DAMN YOU NWO!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »
I am just pointing out how the false left right paradigm of the two party political monopolies (duopoly) make it ever-so-conveniently impossible for good leadership to take control, triumph and impose true reform or take the runaway train of state off a bad track and put it back on a sound path.

Who is they? These same criminals exist in all political systems, this is a justice issue.

True, unlike the criminal "law enforcement" tribal mafia chieftain capitol punishment warlords in the Union of Soviet America, the Chinese do not waste human organs, forcing so-called criminals to pay back society -literally, by harvesting instead of both murdering AND wasting them.

Have you looked at the true value your paper IRA lately?

Much as in the former Soviet block the mass-economic deprivations (mass depression) brought about by the Rothschild/Churchill "Iron Curtain" cold war embargo by the prosperous (monar/christianist) world Anglo-American Empire (so-called 'free world' international trade and commerce GATT-order). In Mao's "Red China", unlike under "our" betrayed loyal ally Stalin's eastern european (Churchill/Truman Potsdam) postwar mass murder-starvation genocidal "Iron Curtain" catastrophe, it was Mao's intent to cleanse the "western intelligencia" in China of the ideas of Tory-Rothschild Tyranny to bring some good out of the population-culling horror of the starvations brought about by the Potsdam Monopolist's 'free world' trade embargo against nations practicing the (false but nonetheless falsely established and un-republican imperial totalitarian) Marxist State-Religion

Ever turn on a TV read a "news"paper or listen to a radio here? Ever heard of the great, famous loyal "good Catholic" sworn to fight all the enemies of his corporate/political coalition of "Christianism" Herr Hitler?

Of course in any Imperial totalitarian theocratic-fascist corporatist tyranny all other religions or non-religions are marginalized and/or persecuted! Those who worship the Communist Manifesto/Bible of the living god Karl Marx are hostile to all other religions! The original genuine Mormons in Utah are no exception...

A republic has no established religion of any specific sort. It is DISESTABLISHMENTARIAN!

Isn't the religion of communism still illegal in America?

Yes Sane, I am from the beginning and until that same End - an eternal part of the all-creative, all-generous, all-charitable, all-liberating, all-constructive, all-attractive, all-encompassing gravitational 5th dimensional container of the REPUBLICAN "hive-mind" of ALL Loveliness and ALL Belovedness Itself, Themselves (The All Itself, The I Am that I Am and I Shall Be that I Shall Be true G_d) the Divine Parentage of Our Savior the one Prince of Peace and the only King of this universe ever!

Which 'evil empire' gracefully and politely collapsed, admitting it's mistaken-ness and freed it's people and which one still hasn't?

Ask all who never do :)

yup, that is exactly what happened in 1776 and what is happening now.

We ended the british evil's empire's control of us and now we see it has creeped up again and will end it again.  They used the barrel of a gun back then and we used like methods to free ourselves. Now they have used over 100 years of deception and disinformation. This time a revolution of wisdom is all that is needed to dump the occupiers. They will see the benefits for themselves in just walking out of here.

Great corroborated points about how f**king bat shit insane the Chinese government is and how the main purpose of the entire system there is to prove that slavery and depopulation can work for the elite in their plan to enslave the planet.

This social exercise based on torture, mind control, death, carnage, and the absense of all indivuality was the most succesful for David Rockefeller, Evelyn de Rothschild ad the rest of the genocidal psychopaths that funded and planned it.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Be weary of anything Soros says.  We would all be better off if Soros moved to China. 

Good point - if he's so fond of the way they run things - why don't he just move there?
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 04:43:25 PM »
As soon as you bring morality into an issue you turn it into a sh*tfight

- Christopher S Hyatt

These blokes don't care about morality at all.

Quite frankly neither do I. I never got this thing you guys have with moral superiority. Standing on a soap box preaching to the rest of the world has gotten real old because actions speak much louder than words.

The only time they ever pay any attention to morality is to use it to seed chaos and stifle debate.

My personal issue isn't really a moral one. I just don't want communist china to rule the world or my country. I rather like things the way they are right now. Well ok maybe the 90's were better but you get the point.

I think in my life so far I've done pretty well without China leading the new world order. I don't walk down the street thinking "Hey I really need to get out of the dollar and push SDR's and China should lead up a New World Economic Order".  I don't know anybody that does.  :o

It's all very well that Soros is part of "managing the dollar value" and thinks we should use SDR's as a world trade currency. He can think that if he wants. But what about what we think? Shouldn't they at least hold a referendum on this before surging ahead? Whos government actually has the mandate to reform world currency and trade and environment? I never wanted them to do that. I don't recall anybody running with that as their election platform anywhere in the world.

All valid points but all I'm saying is that in the fullest spectrum of political morality, it is impossible to have good government when one has extra-governmental 'Special Interest Party' voting-block, special socialist-interest coalitions of any form being allowed to be established!

This means that the disestablishmentarian ideals of the American Revolution that produced the worlds first and best truly representative, lawfully subservient, secular and egalitarian "republic"  was a NO PARTY SYSTEM of representative democracy!

It SPECIFICALLY outlawed all Shintoist or Judaist or Islamist or Christianist parties by disestablishing religion and had but one Democratic Republican "non-party", opposed only by recalcitrant elite-socialist Whigs, since noble-socialist Tory Fascism (monarchic christianism) had been defeated. Unlike pre-war Germany or Iraq, there were no Sunni, Shiite, Catholic, Lutheran  nor Hari-Krishna "Parties"!

The point I am making is that it was only under the imperial fascist tyranny of the Marxist State-Religion that a Mikhael Gorbachev could emerge to unilaterally reform the corrupt cold war tyranny of the overgrown, wasteful vicious and corrupt, self-destructive military-industrial USSR empire. The reason for this is that there was only one 'party' and it was "The 'Political' Party". The only job of their political 'workers' (politicians) was good government, they were not elected with proscribed pre-formatted special-interest socialist agendas like "corporatism" or "foobar religionism" or "elitism" or "labor" or "environmentalism" or "monarchism" etc. They were all just "communists" working together to work better together.

You vote for people not ideas.

By the way, on the topic of SDR's or any new currency (aside from legal Treasury Bills) what of the end of the Federal Reserve Corporation's private monopoly over their private paper money? Those Federal Reserve Ducats in your pocket are not the legal, constitutional U.S. Treasury issued "money" of the United States Congress - they are fraudulently printed and illegally issued unconstitutional promissory notes from a private usury company!

No matter what, America needs to issue a new, legal, currency once again, be it the coin of the "free world empire"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 07:14:35 PM »

Very complicated.

You folks have for the most part given creedence to Soros and his insane remarks. I can not help but see another side to this.

It has been said the only way the USA can be destroyed is from within. Am I off base here?? Has it?

If the constitution had been adhered to, our bill of rights protected, well guys and girls, we would not be at war, not be in debt, and the rascall little parasites suking the blood of this nation would be on trial for high treason.

My take on this ball of wax, the masters on high have maniplated controll from within our proper Government. Fundamentaly, they have perverted everything that our nation is based upon. 

I am a constitutionalist, thats it, without our elected officials upholding the law of the land and their oath,we are no longer the beacon of light, the tree of liberty,nor the land of the free.

I must see these vermin in a different light at times, they are sociopathic, cowardly freaks of nature who have bullied and intimidated, deceived and lied in their voyage to power within this nation. Once with title and office they are royalty, they do dictate the terms, the voice of the people has been silenced.

The division has taken place, its not coming , its here. Our Government and elected officials are muppets for the masters and we have no alterantative but to attempt to bring the truth to the people. OK. The people VS the fakes in office, yes, the treasonous conmen who desire slaves rather than freemen.

Last rant, they established within this nation a power base and controll. No foriegn nation did this to us, we were not attacked by commies on the beaches or taliban, this was an inside job. The masters have been after controll of this GEM, our nation, for many a decade, inaction and or treasonous fakes in office have struggled in their behalf, soldouts.
 We face the takedown of our nation and freedom, independent of whatever other country is involved, this is our home, our country.
The one and only thing that gave to our citizerny a degree of freedom and honor was the works of our forefathers, our base, without this we are doomed.
The 1990's, nothing, they have been erroding our base for decades.
We need those who are true Americans with conscience and loyalty to this nation, those on the inside to CRY FREEDOM, to find the courage to uphold what was once their sacred pledge. I include in this remark any and all who are in a government, military, etc.

Christians have a saying , born again, we are in desperate need of that in the context of reinitiating our founders courage,insight, honor and humanity..A rebirth is called for or we will be faced with a fascist crew aware that they have the power to dictate to this citizenry.
When a pecefull solution is not aplicable only one other remains, it is my sincere hope that can be avoided.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 11:58:14 AM »

If the constitution had been adhered to, our bill of rights protected, well guys and girls, we would not be at war, not be in debt, and the rascall little parasites suking the blood of this nation would be on trial for high treason.

Yeah, even Bush went on about 'the rule of law' - but how can one adhere to a 'rule of law' - when they break their own laws?

By their actions - they have started down the path to a lawless society. They have no respect for the laws they took an oath to uphold. Don't see how it can work out any other way.

Once 'NWO' laws are put into place - who's to say various elites will follow them? They have clearly demonstrated a disregard for the 'rule of law'.

The infighting will become fierce between them. It will overcome their agendas and occupy their every action. As they become distracted... the people will 'seize the day'.

Isn't that's what happened over and over in History?

Offline uwaf

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 12:00:04 PM »
I live in New England, that sucks enough, soon to be New China. I knew China would own us sooner or later.
No one is going to stand up to shit, the males have been pussified and the females are clueless sluts.

NOT THE PEOPLE HERE!!!

Offline zeke105

• “Liberty means responsibility."
    • Veracity Videos
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 12:02:01 PM »
One world currency would be far worse than one world government. A monopoly on currency in one country is bad, but on the whole world--I fear that more than martial law.

Advertise on VeracitySane made me do it!Veracity Videos - Find the Truth
NewsX - Alternative News Resource

Offline Overcast

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 12:04:07 PM »
One world currency would be far worse than one world government. A monopoly on currency in one country is bad, but on the whole world--I fear that more than martial law.

Yeah - Kinda peas in the same pod.. eh?

If: International Bankers 'run the Government'
Then: One world currency = one world government

Offline zeke105

• “Liberty means responsibility."
    • Veracity Videos
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 12:16:51 PM »
Exactly. I much prefer the raw honesty of a true one world government than one conveniently hidden behind money.

Advertise on VeracitySane made me do it!Veracity Videos - Find the Truth
NewsX - Alternative News Resource

Offline Overcast

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 12:20:16 PM »
Exactly. I much prefer the raw honesty of a true one world government than one conveniently hidden behind money.

Yeah - good point - if they are so truly 'proud' of their invention, why stuff it in the attic?

Oh... because 'us barbarians' wouldn't understand it - I guess they say... lol

Offline CaptBebops

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 03:31:58 PM »
Sometimes I think they just let the flaws in the US system play out maybe shepherding it along somewhat.  I've never been sure that a lower standard of living would be all that bad for the US.  For many it may not make a difference at all.  If you don't have much to begin with you won't be out much.  Those who foolishly abused credit, bought into the housing bubble in areas where it made no sense whatsoever, well it's going to be tough.   Frontline, the other night, did a report on how the recession is hitting people on the affluent New York Upper East Side.  It was unbelievable how many of those people who had lost their jobs, used up their savings and retirement were living off credit cards and had run up huge balances, apparently believing the economy will come back.  It won't.

Welcome to the third world at your door.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2009, 07:48:21 AM »
Yeah - Kinda peas in the same pod.. eh?

If: International Bankers 'run the Government'
Then: One world currency = one world government

Issues with a world currency in my opinion would be less than a world government. Here's why: They aren't forcing you to buy anything. The vast majority of stuff you buy is stuff you want, but don't need. While your life would most likey be far less comfy, what the world is saying you must buy is just a sales scam that caters to the individuals desire for creature comforts.

Now a world government? That is something you have no option on. You can't decide to not buy what they are selling.