BARACK H. OBAMA has OPENLY and BLATENTLY COMMITTED TREASON!!!

Author Topic: BARACK H. OBAMA has OPENLY and BLATENTLY COMMITTED TREASON!!!  (Read 29578 times)

JTCoyoté

BARACK H. OBAMA has OPENLY and BLATENTLY COMMITTED TREASON!!!
« on: October 27, 2009, 02:31:31 pm »
"Has President Obama, the Constitutional Lawyer, Committed Open Treason?"

When the president of the United States, Barack H. Obama accepted rotating status as chairman of the United Nations Security Council, he committed high treason... not only a direct violation of article 1 section 9 clause 8 of the Constitution for the United States of America, which states emphatically:

"No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States; and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall without consent of Congress accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

But this act by the President also has violated the 13th article of amendment that was duly ratified by March of 1819, but with secrecy and by active subterfuge, it was replaced by Lincoln's 14th amendment right after the Civil War. This duly ratified original 13th amendment states the following:

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."
http://www.amendment-13.org/

Article 1 section 9 describes what shall not be allowed, but, it puts forth no punishment for such actions on the part of an elected government official... the original 13th amendment however, which was proposed in 1810... and some would say was a large part of the reason for the War of 1812, not only states that an elected government official cannot accept this kind of gratuity or office, but also states, if so done, the official would lose all possibility of office present and future, as well as citizenship, and if the circumstances are grave enough could be tried for treason and ultimately hung.

In either case I do not recall there having been a bill, resolution, or memorial, put forth by Congress, granting this president its permission for accepting the position of chairman of the Security Council of the United Nations... Without this permission and open discussion about it, prior to the granting of the permission... President Barack H. Obama is in violation of article 1 section 9 clause 8 of the Constitution for the United States of America... at the very least.

The finished infowars.com article

JTCoyoté

"The American war is over; but this is far from being the case
with the American revolution. On the contrary, nothing but
the first act of the drama is closed."
~Benjamin Rush,
signer on the Declaration of Independence, spoken at the
end of British hostilities, 1783.

Flynn

Re: Barack Obama has OPENLY and BLATENTLY committed TREASON!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 02:36:51 pm »
You tell em', what a bunch of pussies we've all become.
The turds piss down our leg an' tell us it's raining,
openly poisoining our loved ones while we whine and whine.

JTCoyoté

Re: BARACK H. OBAMA has OPENLY and BLATENTLY COMMITTED TREASON!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 04:35:01 pm »
I'm just curious... do any of you remember an act of Congress where this president was given permission by the American people to accept the leadership of the United Nations every 15 months...? I can't find one, unless it was a rider on the banker bail/out/stimulus Wall Street bill.

In any case this kind of legislation if not debated among the people shows a complete breakdown in the media... this kind of thing cannot go on... there are too many unconstitutional precedence that are being set daily... people/WE need to make phone calls to their representatives... not to wait for our neighbor to do it, because chances are you're freaking neighbor doesn't know any of this stuff... it is up to you, it is up to me...

This information is vitally important to our representation and if they don't hear from the people... knowing full well that they are there only because they look good on camera and they speak fairly well and have a commonality of diction, and in most cases know they can do what ever they want because no-one will raise a stink because most folks are dumbed down to oblivious unsentience ... Other than US there is no other way to form any intelligence within the mind of our representatives. We the AWARE people they represent, need to start to start screaming at them!

--Oldyoti

"If ever time should come, when vain and
aspiring men shall possess the highest seats
in Government, our country will stand in need
of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
~Samuel Adams

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 04:56:12 pm »
I don't recall ever seeing or hearing that Congress was even involved in this. I remember paying closer attention to the news and other sources to see if Congress granted permission or not at the time. But there was no mention of Congress from what I seen.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline stymo1

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 05:23:51 pm »
I copied your rant JT, and did a little editing, then sent it off to all my reps. Thanks JT for the info.
The folks up in DC need a lot of prodding to get them to notice things.
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 06:04:42 pm »
pehaps we should change that section to read, "No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States; and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall without consent of Congress except of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State or unelected organized gang of criminal scum."

just a suggestion  ;)

"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

JTCoyoté

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 06:10:24 pm »
I copied your rant JT, and did a little editing, then sent it off to all my reps. Thanks JT for the info.

Good job Stymo! Definitely make it personal... the handlers of your representative will no doubt find red herring material in the original 13th amendment... but that doesn't alter article 1 section 9 clause 8... all the original 13th amendment did was give it TEETH! This is why the framers, and the subsequent Congress' originally fashioned the original 13th amendment... they wanted to put a little punishment in that clause... to dissuade any greedy little bastards like the ones we have in control of our government now.

JTCoyoté

"Mr. Rat, I have a writ here that says you are
to stop eating Cheng Lee's cornmeal forthwith.
Now, It's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is
lawful service of same! [to Mattie] See? He
doesn't pay any attention to me. [BANG! he
shoots the rat] You can't serve papers on a rat,
baby sister. You either kill him or let him be."

-- Marshall Reuben J. Cogburn (John Wayne)

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 06:20:10 pm »
JT -

You may want to edit your post to how the real Article reads, it's a little confusing right now!

"No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States; and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall without consent of Congress except [accept] of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

Now, I have a question for you. I am not defending the UN by any means, but I need to know what you think so I can defend our position from the critics. (I am going to email your post to my friends and family)

What is the United Nations!?!? It is not a King, it is not a Prince, it is not a foreign State - is it?

I have heard many Patriot commentators refer to it as a 'private, non-elected (by the people) body - like a foundation or a corporation'. What is your take on this? What is the UN?

Because the first thing my critics are going to say is that the UN isn't covered in the Article......so, help!
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 06:37:24 pm »
Good job Stymo! Definitely make it personal... the handlers of your representative will no doubt find red herring material in the original 13th amendment... but that doesn't alter article 1 section 9 clause 8... all the original 13th amendment did was give it TEETH! This is why the framers, and the subsequent Congress' originally fashioned the original 13th amendment... they wanted to put a little punishment in that clause... to dissuade any greedy little bastards like the ones we have in control of our government now.

JTCoyoté

"Mr. Rat, I have a writ here that says you are
to stop eating Cheng Lee's cornmeal forthwith.
Now, It's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is
lawful service of same! [to Mattie] See? He
doesn't pay any attention to me. [BANG! he
shoots the rat] You can't serve papers on a rat,
baby sister. You either kill him or let him be."

-- Marshall Reuben J. Cogburn (John Wayne)

Absolutely...but chances are he (Obama) is already a non-citizen.  >:(
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online chris jones

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 06:51:20 pm »
I'm just curious... do any of you remember an act of Congress where this president was given permission by the American people to accept the leadership of the United Nations every 15 months...? I can't find one, unless it was a rider on the banker bail/out/stimulus Wall Street bill.

--Oldyoti

~Samuel Adams

JT. You are a wealth of information in this regard and others. I take your word for it, and I too have never seen any bill nor congessional approval.

My take, this crew of parasites are not fond of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  In fact it is their enemy, they seek to destroy the base of this nation and they have been shredding our Constitution and Rights steadly, nonstop. Bush declared his oppinion, "Its nothing but a peice of paper", As we have seen, Obama is enrolled in the same crew as our Mr. Bush.
Why have citizens with rights when they can create a nation of slaves to bleed and to do their bidding. The commoner, the peon, I have heard a pol. calling us the worms in our breeding grounds.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 08:33:39 pm »
JT -

You may want to edit your post to how the real Article reads, it's a little confusing right now!

Now, I have a question for you. I am not defending the UN by any means, but I need to know what you think so I can defend our position from the critics. (I am going to email your post to my friends and family)

What is the United Nations!?!? It is not a King, it is not a Prince, it is not a foreign State - is it?

I have heard many Patriot commentators refer to it as a 'private, non-elected (by the people) body - like a foundation or a corporation'. What is your take on this? What is the UN?

Because the first thing my critics are going to say is that the UN isn't covered in the Article......so, help!

It is a foreign State... to the republic... the Corporate system that Obama is the head of... maybe different, but that difference must be spelled out or it is deception, and treason under the color of law!

Send me a PM next time... I can correct mistakes even in your posts... which I do from time top time... ;D

--Oldyoti

~Samuel Adams

JTCoyoté

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 08:38:32 pm »
Absolutely...but chances are he (Obama) is already a non-citizen.  >:(

Then he cannot be the president of the United States of America... catch 22 Barack! Treason A or Treason B... you decide!

JTCoyoté

"...the State of Colorado hereby claims sovereignty, under the 10th
Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, over all powers
not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by
the United States Constitution."
~From HJR-94-1035, The First
10th Amendment State Sovereignty Resolution, 1994

Offline donnay

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 09:34:00 pm »
Then he cannot be the president of the United States of America... catch 22 Barack! Treason A or Treason B... you decide!

JTCoyoté

"Double Jeopardy"

I'll take Treason A for a $100  Alec. 

;D
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline trailhound

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 09:46:14 pm »
Yes a strong argument can be made the UN is foreign to the republic, an organization the resolutions of which, apparently, can be used to take our country to war whether it is in the best interest of the country or not.  The UN is useless as tits on a bull to this country, imho.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline centexan

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 10:06:09 pm »
Yes, it's a shame the constitution never stipulated a penalty for accepting such titles and honors.

I consider it treason, because he must necessarily hold allegiance to two entities.  You can't serve the interests of the US AND the UN, or, as Woody Allen once said, You can't ride two horses with one ass.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 10:30:10 pm »
It is a foreign State... to the republic... the Corporate system that Obama is the head of... maybe different, but that difference must be spelled out or it is deception, and treason under the color of law!

Alright, then the critics are going to come back and say: 'but the United States is a leading member nation of the UN, has signed almost all UN treaties, the UN was founded in the United States (San Francisco, 1945), the UN is headquartered in the United States (New York City), and the UN is mostly funded by the Untied States'........I mean even the 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights' was written up by a First Lady of the United States....

Also, exactly how is the UN a foreign State to the United States? What is the best way to explain this to the kool-aid drinkers?

I'm going to send out the email sometime tomorrow, I will let you know if they say anything in the next few days.

Send me a PM next time... I can correct mistakes even in your posts... which I do from time top time... ;D

Crown me a mod!  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Would the UN be a foreign State to the United States because it is involved in making & enforcing Law?

JTCoyoté

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 11:09:46 pm »
Yes, it's a shame the constitution never stipulated a penalty for accepting such titles and honors.

I consider it treason, because he must necessarily hold allegiance to two entities.  You can't serve the interests of the US AND the UN, or, as Woody Allen once said, You can't ride two horses with one ass.

Well that's one way of looking at it I suppose... but had the parents in the schools and communities maintained interest in the ideas of liberty and self-determination as the founders had set forth, we wouldn't be having this discussion presently...

In any case, the founders did make provision... and it was codified in the original thirteenth article of amendment to the Constitution, which is actually an extenuation of the third article of the Bill of Rights... I think I explained it pretty well in my first post as to what happened and if you go to the link you can find out more deeply more conclusively more emphatically what happened...

It will require that you understand completely that within 19 years after the Constitution was ratified the founding fathers completed process of fixing the little things that needed to be fixed it was all done with the 11th 12th and 13th amendments as ratified before 1819...

The rest of this story was the tearing down of the Constitution... the last 14 amendments and this new 28th amendment which is all redundant bull shit since it doesn't need to exist, are all attempts at tearing down the Constitution.

The states and the people fully utilizing the 9th and 10th amendments have all of the power that is necessary to remove the offending amendments that give government power destroying the original amendments which retain the People's power.

JTCoyoté

JBS

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 02:54:30 am »
I wonder if it so Obama can help stop UN investigations of war crimes by the the axis of evil - USA, UK and Israel. He should be running his own country instead of trying to be the president of the world. A war criminal is appointed as UN chairman and given the Nobel peace prize.  Ridiculous!

Offline Waipio

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 04:05:43 am »
Centexan's Reply #14 on: Today at 05:06:09 PM »
Yes, it's a shame the constitution never stipulated a penalty for accepting such titles and honors........

I believe the provision JT referred to would be the missing 13th amendment, which he included in the  OP.
A penalty was indeed stipulated.
The missing 13th  had teeth:

Article 13

If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honor, or shall, without the consent of congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/lincoln13th.html

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 04:42:37 am »
All of these discussions of the original 13th Amendment and the bastardized, declawed version we ended up with after the war of 1812 are excellent facts and do need to be pointed out at every opportunity.

However, repeatedly pointing these and other importantly relevant facts out to a rogue, criminal government that has been hijacked by ruthless off shore banks is, IMHO, akin to politely reminding a psychotic bank robber, while they are mercilessly shooting innocent hostages with their AK-47, that it is against the law for him to do that while he is doing it.

We must fight hard if we want to win.
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Flynn

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 04:47:55 am »
At the least we should'nt be lying spawled out with our faces in the ground insisting
all is rosey and complying with every whim of the robbers.
Seeing as this 'bank robbery' is in our own homes, if you get a chance to push the alarm, Do It!

Offline jwest

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 05:01:36 am »
Is the UN a foreign state, or not? 
Just say 'Nobama'.
Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum.

Flynn

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 05:14:15 am »
Is the UN a foreign state, or not? 

Yes it is but their lawyers will tell ya it's not.

Offline tracer7

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 06:20:56 am »
JT,
Did obama swear an oath like this?

The oath which all commanding officers of UN deployments must take:

"I solemnly affirm to exercise in all loyalty, discretion and conscience the functions entrusted to me as a member of the international service of the United Nations, to discharge those functions and regulate my conduct with the interest of the United Nations only in view, and not to seek or accept instructions in respect to the performance of my duties from any government or other authority external to the organization."

If he did, it is in direct violation of the constitution....
notice the line "to discharge those functions and regulate my conduct with the interest of the United Nations only in view"
One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline tracer7

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 06:46:28 am »
http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/scrules.htm

PROVISIONAL RULES OF PROCEDURE
OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL

Rule 19

The President shall preside over the meetings of the Security Council and, under the authority of the Security Council, shall represent it in its capacity as an organ of the United Nations.

Treason.......

One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline Michal Ptacnik

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 07:38:10 am »
As I've said elsewhere, the UN will not be considered a prince, king or a foreign power or a state other than the US. The UN is an international organization founded by the governments for the benefit of the government. Face it, there were no such organizations in the days of Washington.

Furthermore, as evidence proves, this particular statement in the constitution is, as they would say here, not a "living statute;" that is, it has become obsolete by continuous practice to the contrary. In no country is the constitutional law an exact discipline, not here, not in the US. While this can be seen as nefarious or cynical, the "living constitution" is the practice common to all the world, and it is a necessary evil, since no document can last forever against the merciless march of time. Constitutional law is somewhere in between hard law and soft law, that is, it is binding, but it is possible to overrule a statute by continuous practice.

If we were to take these statements in the constitution as hard law, it would preclude all citizens of the US from becoming officials in international organizations like the Red Cross or Amnesty International lest they lose their citizenship. This was, obviously, not the intent of the legislator (here the founding fathers), and it is absurd.

For this reason, and because of the aforementioned status of the UN as the supra-governmental organization founded by the governments for the governments (and thus is not in the conflict of interest with the good of the US), I expect that if this ever becomes a court case, this will most likely be one of the argument why not to impeach Obama.

Online chris jones

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 08:06:37 am »

The UN, come on!! First agreed Obmama has committed treason knowingly.

Secondly these UN officals are either sold outs, NWO suk ups, or scared shiiitless of the these freaks in power.

The games they run on the peons worldwide is far beyond my comprehension.

They scream about Israels genocide in Gaza and condone our super FK genocide in 3 nations.

Offline donnay

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 09:45:11 am »
I believe the provision JT referred to would be the missing 13th amendment, which he included in the  OP.
A penalty was indeed stipulated.
The missing 13th  had teeth:

The "Originial" 13th Amendment also pointed out that lawyers were prohibited to serve in public office--therefore making Obama ineligible to be President in the first place.

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

Source: http://www.trosch.org/law/13th-amendment.html

JTCoyoté

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 12:47:40 pm »
Alright, then the critics are going to come back and say: 'but the United States is a leading member nation of the UN, has signed almost all UN treaties, the UN was founded in the United States (San Francisco, 1945), the UN is headquartered in the United States (New York City), and the UN is mostly funded by the Untied States'........I mean even the 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights' was written up by a First Lady of the United States....

Also, exactly how is the UN a foreign State to the United States? What is the best way to explain this to the kool-aid drinkers?

I'm going to send out the email sometime tomorrow, I will let you know if they say anything in the next few days.

Crown me a mod!  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Would the UN be a foreign State to the United States because it is involved in making & enforcing Law?

The creation of the United Nations at the Presidio in San Francisco in 1945, was done by treaty power. It is not part of the United States in any way other than by treaty in the form of an international "Peace" treaty.  The Constitution states that treaties are considered part of Constitutional law when they are enacted by an act of Congress and signed by the president.

They are not etched in stone however, and as with all treaties, as was addressed in 1803 by the Supreme Court in the landmark Marbury vs Madison, which states that a law, (by law I mean act of Congress, and no treaty can become law without an Act of Congress), cannot void the Constitution. The Constitution however can void any law including treaties, if that law is repugnant to the Constitution.

When Obama took the position of Chairman of the UN Security Council... he violated Article 1 Section 9 Clause 8 by accepting leadership in an organization that is clearly at odds with the Constitution of the United States.

The instant the United Nations starts amending the Constitution by treaty power is the day that the United Nations should be carved off of the East Coast and floated out past the continental shelf and sunk in 2 miles of water, for good.

JTCoyoté

"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government
are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous
and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace,
negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the
most part, be connected."
~James Madison, The Federalist Papers, No.45

Offline hellspawn

• TAKE THAT NWO!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 01:22:26 pm »
yeah,I copied it too and sent it to my dad so he could see whats happening. He's been denying all of this stuff.

How do I find out how to get a hold of my Ga. reps? I looked at the Ga, gov't website but could'nt find what I was looking for.

( By the way, I only copied it cause I don't know how to find a lot of this with out some help.)
You will never have a better allie... or a worse enemy

Offline stymo1

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 02:44:23 pm »
yeah,I copied it too and sent it to my dad so he could see whats happening. He's been denying all of this stuff.

How do I find out how to get a hold of my Ga. reps? I looked at the Ga, gov't website but could'nt find what I was looking for.

( By the way, I only copied it cause I don't know how to find a lot of this with out some help.)

Knock yerself out.

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=GA
" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline hellspawn

• TAKE THAT NWO!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 02:49:48 pm »
Thanks for that! Will send as much as I can.
You will never have a better allie... or a worse enemy

JTCoyoté

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 04:42:52 pm »
You can reference the article as well...

http://www.infowars.com/has-president-obama-the-constitutional-lawyer-committed-open-treason/comment-page-1/#

JTCoyoté

"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to
the federal government are few and defined. Those
which are to remain in the State governments are
numerous and indefinite."
~James Madison
The Federalist Papers, No.45

Offline donnay

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 05:25:41 pm »
You can reference the article as well...

http://www.infowars.com/has-president-obama-the-constitutional-lawyer-committed-open-treason/comment-page-1/#

JTCoyoté

"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to
the federal government are few and defined. Those
which are to remain in the State governments are
numerous and indefinite."
~James Madison
The Federalist Papers, No.45

JT,

That was an excellent article!  I have copied that and sent that to everyone I know!!

Offline centexan

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 08:38:04 pm »
http://mail.moment.net/~michael/13thAmendment.pdf

Yeah, I know what JT's talking about with regards to the 13th Amendment.  The above is a 2-page pdf I print out for people interested in the topic.

As I said, it's a shame the constitution never stipulated a penalty for accepting titles.  The missing 13th amendment would have named the penalty.  DID name the penalty, but it's been wiped from the history books.

Offline centexan

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 08:39:37 pm »
By the way, I've printed out that 2-page pdf and a BUNCH of people have learned from it.  It's easy to email or print out.  Circulate it if you like it.

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 01:02:14 am »
...The Constitution states that treaties are considered part of Constitutional law when they are enacted by an act of Congress and signed by the president.

Pardon me for want not wanting to dust off a history book ATM, but was the United Nations Charter enacted by the U.S. Congress, and was it signed into Law by the President?

Also, for the record, if I were to tell my friends and extended family that "the UN is a foreign State to the United States", would I be correct with that statement?

Thanks for all the other info.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 03:52:32 am »
Dawn,

If you read the article, you will realize, that's The Constitution cannot be circumvented by a treaty... no law enacted can un-enact the power that gave it promise to begin with... Marbury vs Madison made sure that could never happen... you cannot undo that which gives you the power "to do" and still have the power to do.... without undoing your power... the New World order is FU*KED! And that is the bottom line!

Oh and there was a slight oversight on my part... it is article 1 section 9 clause 8... make note... some days, you feel the early onset of Alzheimer's... and the effects of not enough coffee. ;D

JTCoyoté

"A man has a property in his opinions
and the free communication of them."

~James Madison

Offline TheCaliKid

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 04:27:44 am »
JT -

Thanks. I pulled out my pocketbook copy yesterday and noticed that too.

I also had an observation about what one could tell a newcomer concerning the U.N. and the U.S. Constitution. There are three separate areas when it comes to the Constitution:

1. Constitutional - within the limits of the Constitution

2. Un-constitutional - outside the limits of the Constitution

3. Extra-constitutional - not expressively allowed or prohibited by the Constitution

I guess one could tell their friends or family that the U.N. is extra-constitutional, because when they go to look at the text, they are going to come back to you and say "But it doesn't say anywhere that the U.S. cannot be in the U.N.", etc.

Of course most of us here would simply call it un-constitutional.....

Offline donnay

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 08:19:44 am »
By the way, I've printed out that 2-page pdf and a BUNCH of people have learned from it.  It's easy to email or print out.  Circulate it if you like it.

Excellent!  Thank you!