The permanent death of the United States, a wargame script for how you will die

Author Topic: The permanent death of the United States, a wargame script for how you will die  (Read 16172 times)

Anti_Illuminati

TS/SCI wargame script about martial law leaked from internal DISA officer:
(this is a scenario written by me)
            Trailblazer II Wargame Vignette

Date XX:XX:XX  0800 Hours:  

Participants:  U.S. Northern Command, USEUCOM, Defense Information Systems Agency, National Reconnassiance Office

Ptech CAESAR, Aritificial Intelligence supercomputer addresses David Rockefeller, Queen Beatrix, Elizabeth II, Sir Evelyn Rothschild:

Gentlemen, all hyper aggregated and collated data has resulted in a probability of success of 98.4%.  My inference engine has determined that we must strike within 12 hours.  Now running mass petri-net, bayesian network models of all available attack options globally.

Full spectrum IO/PsyOp packages have been assembled and have now been transmitted to our public relations firms; TRG, Lincoln Group, Omnicom, Central Command, as well as the CDC, HC, Northern Command, DISA, NRO, and DHS.

All calculations complete, time to complete full analysis:  1 minute, 15 seconds.  Estimated death toll within 1%: 5,975,000,000 worldwide.  RNA recombinant time-release and set to complete full assimilation with its counterpart in 10 hours, 59 minutes.

Proceeding to activate all autonomous global strike forces at the following locations:  Cheyenne Mountain, Pine Gap, Australia:  DARPA seabases have now bet put on THREATCON Delta alert status.  

10 Tbyte/sec IMINT/Multi-INT download being received from all NRO satellites-distributing all info to the global force.  Full interoperability across all systems and personnel has been confirmed.

Thermal algorithm signatures of all constitutional defenders are now visible on terrorist Red Force Tracking.  MITRE Corporation restricted targets list has been updated.

Hanscom ESC, is on full alert and deploying full electronic warfare assets against all enemy analog and digital communications.  State DHS regional commanders are to stand by to access emergency communications caches to maintain operational readiness once respective power plants are disrupted by SCADA sine-wave modulation.

Preparing full spectrum cyber effects based operations against all banks, police stations, emergency workers, Pentagon, power plants, and Internet backbones in North America.  All information pathways fully blueprinted, all weaknesses are now detected, and uploaded to MNIS-JPO.  CAESAR has determined that this full spectrum attack will push our forces over directly into our own generated chaos, however newly upgraded compressed OODA loop processes will be able to sustain the devastating attack without significantly endangering coalition forces.  Continuining to optimize all combat operations with full fusion of all intelligence.

CAESAR is now uploading C4ISR battle command logistics, and agile intelligence to all tactical warfighters in theatre.  CAESAR has assigned the following commanders to carry out its orders to kill all human life that defends the Constitution and Bill of Rights:

General James Cartwright
General Charles Cartwright
General Victor E. Renuart, Jr.
General James N. Mattis
General Stanley McChrsystal
ADM Tim Keating
ADM Gary Roughhead
VADM Nancy Brown

The above is also ordered by CAESAR to capture anyone who survives the 1st attack in the United States that defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights and take them to FEMA extermination camps.  FEMA Region IX will hold the most dangerous super-patriots at the permanent detention facility at Vandenburg, AFB.

Mercenary companies under Northern Command are ordered to separate all families, apprehend all children, and less dangerous Americans to have them relocated to mental health facilities on military bases within each FEMA region for full MKULTRA reprogramming.

InfraGard, United Nations Civilian Police Force is ordered by CAESAR to remove ALL books from all libraries, and homes in the United States to be rounded up and burned in FEMA incinerators.  All firearms, gold, silver, food, water, shelter materials, and other survival facilitating instruments are to be seized and sent to pre designated depots in Falls Church, VA., McClean, Va, Colorado Springs, Co., and San Diego., CA

Deploying all UAVs at once, X-45s will be loaded with EMP warheads, all other UAVs NLOS weapon systems guided by CAESAR.

CAESAR has now fully activated global FCS brigades, and has received all inputs of GPS coordinates from 2009-2010 census.  No Line of Sight cannons, space-based electromagnetic rail guns have now acquired their targets.  

Electromagnetic signature detection will comb all areas for signs of rogue communications networks, any aberrations will be uplinked via the GIG infrastructure to be intercepted immediately and destroyed by global NLOS assets.  

On a pristine day in what tens of millions of people still perceive as the United States of America, an invisible enemy rapidly moves across the global population.  The AI reverse engineered 1918 flu now reaches its activation stage, as the trillions of virus cells find each others half, merge together.  Death occurs within minutes, sweeping with hellish reality across every continent.

President Obama appears on all MSM stations:  I am increasing the severity of my previously declared national emergency, this flu pandemic has unexpectedly reached a critical stage, and is now threatening critical U.S. infrastructure.  We may have to evacuate even the area where I am speaking from.  500,000 have already died according to a massive flood of reports from 20 different states.

11 hours, 59 minutes later

CAESAR accesses PROMIS/Ptech backdoors at power plants via Global Hawk decoder receiving Walsh function microwave transmissions from their smart grid computer systems.  Commencing Offensive Cyber Operations--modulation of AC sinewaves to deviate by a minimum of 5 Hz.  SCADA components and occilators are unable to compensate for the override, causing entire power station delivery systems to explode.  Instantaneously, millions of people are without power.

Northern Command, along with Hanscom ESC move in section by section, jamming all cellphone communication, and seizing full C2 over all satellite, infrared, and radio commuinications.  AI based filter algorithms are activated at the ISP backbone level to block all communications where power remains.  

President Obama declares that he is shutting down the Internet in select geographic regions, stating that homegrown terrorists, dubbed conspiracy theorists, are cyber attacking US critical infrastructure because they strongly believe that the U.S. govt. engineered the H1N1 flu pandemic, and therefore they are retaliating.  President Obama also stated that disgruntled US veterans formerly trained in biological weapons are engaging in bioterror attacks against Northern Command personnel because they perceive their domestic actions supporting civil authorities as high treason/unconstitutional.  UN Dr. David Nabarro unveils PsyOp flu casters to propagandize to the public to keep them calm and assured that the government is on its way to help and is doing everything it can.

CAESAR orders President Obama via teleprompter to have General Charles Cartwright, FCS program manager, to act like he is green-lighting preplanned ops to start the UAV swarm attacks against American citizens, while CAESAR will maintain control at all times.

All Lockheed Martin/SAIC street cameras are now tied into the global C4ISR weapons systems, uplinking all IMINT to the Global information Grid.  All data is also fed in real time to Northern Command mobile command centers, and all Fusion Centers  Global Hawks drop DARPA Smart Dust across critical resistance areas, providing unparalleled situational awareness.  See-through imaging systems enable infantry to preemptively shoot and kill any American citizens that are seen to be armed, or going for arms in their homes.

NLOS weapons systems from UAVs, tanks, and space based weaponry (electromagnetic tungsten rod, hellfire, and FFAR folding fin aerial rockets) fire at all assemblies of patriots who took natural rememdies to survive the bioengineered dual release bioweapon nationwide.  New satellites launched by the NRO provide advanced spectral analysis of all terrain, with new AI based interpolative ground penetrating microwave imaging.  Continuity of Government is now fully active, and in full force.  Within 30 minutes, 170,000,000 Americans are killed by swift, brutal military force.

CAESAR gathers all of its intelligence resources to begin the deployment of its global force projection across the Earth to finalize World Government, and to eradicate all freedom forever.

Offline trailhound

Gee I guess that would suck then! If that ends up being true I think I will be glad to go first rather than stick around for the bitter end of that shit train :-\

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

luckee1

See Anti_ Illuminati has tattled here on the Globalists.   :D

Actually man, that is a fantastic way to put that.  All those Warcraft or WOW people can read this and wake the f**k up!

I wonder if someone will indeed make that into a video game.   >:(  

Anti_Illuminati

Yes, I am sure they will enjoy reading that.

Actually man, that is a fantastic way to put that.

Thanks, I wasn't planning on posting it already, was going to work on it more, add more, refine it more, etc--but then I saw that thing with 10 miles of tanks, and I said:  ok I've had enough, this goes up NOW.

All those Warcraft or WOW people can read this and wake the f**k up!
QFT

Offline Unintelligable Name

Pretty sure that all comes after the implementation of World Government, but indeed it looks astonishingly dismal.

Offline phosphene

what? no HAARP?
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline JesusItrustinYou

Great novel there AI.  I think a best seller.  People will think it is fiction and let's all hope it is.  You're a good writer.  And it would make a good movie.  Maybe you could make some money out of all the work you do.  Its pretty scary stuff.  Jesus said that prayer can move mountains.  Maybe we should all start praying alot more than we do.  Outside of a miracle it seems that we are going down.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
How "realistic" is this scenario?

Offline lordssyndicate

• Stop The New World Order
    • LinkedIn Profile
How "realistic" is this scenario?
Pretty damn realistic  ... Sadly ....

"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Every aspect of that fits like a puzzle.. I bet its just one of several 'options' being played out

Offline Belial

Doesn't take into account Murphy's law.

Also EMP attacks would damage some of their own systems right?

Offline Spark of Truth Inc.

• Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll.
unreal.
Walk tall, kick ass, love music and always remember you're coming from a long line of lovers, truth seekers and warriors.

- Hunter S. Thompson (RIP)

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
I first found out about Anti_Illuminati while listening to this episode of the Alex Jones Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfUn9DF47wU

Then I went onto the Prison Planet Forum and this was the first post I have ever read of his, and I have been hooked ever since.

I had no idea what half of this stuff was in the wargame script, and I literally spent MONTHS looking all of this stuff up. CAESAR, Ptech, PROMIS, C4ISR, GIG, NRO, MITRE, etc.  I had to look ALL of that up.  No one spoonfeeds you this caliber of info.  You have to look it up on your own. 

The problem is, is that a lot of so-called anti-NWOers are too LAZY to do this level of research.  They rather speculate and fantasize; or argue over non-issues like debating whether it's Jews, Jesuits, or masons "behind it all"; or get caught up in infighting bulls**t like Alex killed Cooper, or Rense has a beef with Alex, etc.  A lot of you guys who get wrapped into that garbage are still asleep, like the rest of the sheeple out there.  Time is ticking, and this enslavement grid is almost done, but we still have one last shot to bring it down.

I have no IT background whatsoever, and knew very little about computers, until doing recent research, and I was able to figure out what Anti_illuminati was talking about.  It takes patience, and simply looking up one or two phrases a night, and you'll figure it out within a couple of months.  I'm sure most of you spent a couple of months in a boring high school/college class.  Well now you can spend the same amount of time studying what Anti_illuminati talks about and get to the "PhD" level of understanding of the New World Order Agenda.

I recommend looking up the "Inslaw Affair" first, to get a very basic understanding of what this is all about.

Offline phreekshow

What can we do to prevent this??

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing

Actually man, that is a fantastic way to put that.  All those Warcraft or WOW people can read this and wake the f**k up!

I wonder if someone will indeed make that into a video game.   >:(  

HEYYYY I play WOW ahahahahah and I'm awake :D Its made me SHARPER actually heheheh

NO FEAR
Make it so!

Offline Freeski

Spooky stuff!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
We do have friends in HIGH HIGH places... so have faith in the human race...
Make it so!

Offline BluePhoenix729

• `Dont focus on death, for you wont live life.`
The combination of the Codex, vaccinations and a virus will be our doom, at least that is what I think.
`Dont focus on death, for you wont live life.`