10 Miles of Tanks Lining I15 East of Barstow CA

Author Topic: 10 Miles of Tanks Lining I15 East of Barstow CA  (Read 13300 times)

Offline Zed

10 Miles of Tanks Lining I15 East of Barstow CA
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:32:05 AM »
This is 2nd hand and Unconfirmed, and as soon as I have more info I will post it.

It is being reported that at least 1 thousand tanks (exact number unknown) have appeared lining BOTH Sides of 10 miles of I15 East of Barstow CA approximately 2 hours ago (8PM MT)

If anyone in the area reads this, could you please take a drive and let us know whatever info you can find out on the following.

Approx Number of Tanks
Activity(s) If any
Area Located (Nearest 2 major intersections with area they cover)
Any Markings you see on the Tanks (Including numbers/unit numbers/symbols)
Time Seen
Type of tank (if you can tell [please provide a photo likeness])

And grab any pictures or Video that you can.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: 10 Miles of Tanks Lining I15 East of Barstow CA
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 12:33:51 AM »
Thanks for the headups! I too would like to get a confirmation on this!

Offline bushido_aria

• SCMLA--So Cal Martial Law Alerts
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 12:41:03 AM »
Please get confirmation of this ASAP. Photos and videos please.

We'll get it out to everyone we know if this is the case.
So Cal Martial Law Alerts -- SCMLA Broadcasting
"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause."--Amidala, Star Wars III

Ephesians 6:12

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 12:41:45 AM »
uh
yeah
we really need to know if this is true or not

Lots of noise out there right now...something's brewing.
once again, the forum is where I go for the latest.
Thanks guys
glad you are there

carlee

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »
http://video.dot.ca.gov/   not sure of what area but here are caltrans cameras

Offline Zed

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »
uh
yeah
we really need to know if this is true or not

Lots of noise out there right now...something's brewing.

Something is defiantly brewing, just what exactly i am not certain though, all I know is it's not good.

glad you are there

I'm not i'm in Idaho...

If I was within a 3 hour drive I'd be on my way down there camcorder & camera in hand.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline Zed

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 12:58:15 AM »
could just be a stupid rumor due to the first ever live web cast of a concert, being U2 in Pasadena right now. it's on youtube...

dunno if that has anything to do with it...  :-\

the report came from a fairly reliable source.

Trying to contact people some friends know in that area atm.

carlee

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »
Barstow is home to Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow and is the closest city to Fort Irwin Military Reservation the national training center for the U.S. Army.          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barstow,_CA   Could be training exercises

Offline Zed

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 01:28:34 AM »
Barstow is home to Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow and is the closest city to Fort Irwin Military Reservation the national training center for the U.S. Army.          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barstow,_CA   Could be training exercises

possible, but why would an exercise have the Interstate lined on both sides with tanks for 10 miles???

can you even fathom how many tanks that would take??

Offline BravoLima

• "give me liberty, or give me death" Patrick Henry
    • BravoLima on Reddit
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 01:51:17 AM »
If there are tanks on I15 then they are being kept out of the field of view of the CalTrans surveillance cameras. I haven't seen any tanks yet. Ten miles of tanks is 106,000 FEET of roadway; thats a LOT of tanks! I'm not buying it, yet. Show me...
OK, San Bernardino County I15 CalTrans cameras; NO VIDEO from I15 @ Airport Blvd. but the multiple I15 cameras are showing no tanks that I can see, but the res very isn't good.
BravoLima
BravoLima                                                     
Carpe diem!  Audentes fortuna juvat!    Vincit omnia veritas!    Nemo me impune lacesset!   LIBERTY or DEATH!

Offline tracer7

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 01:52:45 AM »
If there are tanks on I15 then they are being kept out of the field of view of the CalTrans surveillance cameras. I haven't seen any tanks yet. Ten miles of tanks is 106,000 FEET of roadway; thats a LOT of tanks! I'm not buying it, yet. Show me...
BravoLima

well he did say it was a few hours ago. I have been checking interstates in either direction haven't seen anything yet
One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »
http://video.dot.ca.gov/   not sure of what area but here are caltrans cameras
whoa

grunt

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 02:13:22 AM »
Google maps shows no slow down of traffic east of Barstow either.

luckee1

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 02:17:06 AM »
Do we have any human eyes that can confirm this?  That is a boatload of tanks!  Note the markings of them.  I am confident Barstow does not have enough tanks to do this on their own.  I do know that many different American and foreign units do train tank divisions there.

Offline tracer7

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 03:00:32 AM »
Do we have any human eyes that can confirm this?  That is a boatload of tanks!  Note the markings of them.  I am confident Barstow does not have enough tanks to do this on their own.  I do know that many different American and foreign units do train tank divisions there.

That many tanks in a training mission even sounds outrageous. I haven't found anything mentioning training in barstow:
Once a small mining center and railroad town in California's Mojave Desert, Barstow is located at the junction of 3 major highways -- Interstate 15, Interstate 40 and State Highway 58. It is centrally located in the western Mojave at the entrance to the Mojave National Preserve and is home of the U.S. Army National Training Center, Marine Corps Logistics Base, NASA's Goldstone Deep Space Network and Burlington Northern-Santa Fe Railroad Yards.

this leads me to the next question, anything out of the ordinary out in space.  ???
One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds. Frank Zappa

Offline Zed

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 03:25:12 AM »

Not ON the Road, Along the side of it.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 07:12:46 AM »
anyone try searching it with google earth sat.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 07:19:29 AM »
Barstow and I15 is the stop and road that leads to the NTC at FT. Irwin. I know, ive been there when i served.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)