Thank you Mr. Jones

Author Topic: Thank you Mr. Jones  (Read 6633 times)

Offline jwest

Thank you Mr. Jones
« on: October 22, 2009, 04:11:37 am »
One word - BRAVO!

Ok - more praise:

All Hail Alex!

Great work.

Like taking a year of advanced US & World history in a few hours.  The info war is working!

Best Regards,
jwest
Just say 'Nobama'.
Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum.

Offline jwest

Re: FOTR - Bravo Alex!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 05:12:56 am »
When will part 2 be available?

Wow - when Pelosi tried to get the House to vote on a bill they haven't even looked at yet?  You gotta be kidding.  She needs to be kicked out on her *ss.  That's not government.  That's corruption at its highest.  Every American needs to see that and see the look on her face.  At least the minority leader took a stand, thank god.  What will happen when the few thinkers are removed and nothing is left but the lobotomized zombies like Pelosi?

Just say 'Nobama'.
Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum.

Offline kingp43

Thank you Mr. Jones
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 10:29:39 am »
I watched Fall of the Republic last night, and would like to say THANK YOU to Alex Jones.  The movie was awesome.  Alex's movies get better and better with each new one.  The ending was quite a surprise to me, I had no idea that he was already planning (?) a second movie of the same name?!?!?

The one thing that disappointed the hell out of me ( no fault of Alex of course ) was that I invited a girl that I have been seeing for about 5 yrs now, and she still doesn't even get 90% of what is going on, or what these fine people in this movie are talking about.  I have spent years trying to wake her up, and she just seems too far buried in the matrix to even realize how serious things are getting. I have come to the assumption that some people just need to stay in the illusion that our government has provided for them, and we'll just have to tell them about "it" when the dust settles.

Awesome movie, awesome commentary from the guests that most of us know so well.  ( Girlfriend couldn't even identify Ron Paul   :'( )  I enjoyed that he had Max Keiser in there making great analogies as usual.  Webster Tarpley, Mr. Griffin, etc., etc., I can't remember the great names involved, i just woke up ( not from this phony world, but from bed haha), but I know I'm forgetting some great ones.  I'm very happy that he didn't just attack Obama ( I knew he wouldn't  ::) )and exposed him as simply a front man for the nefarious men behind the curtains, the international banksters!  It would be hard to recommend this flick to a good friend who still somehow believes in Obama.

Anyways, I could go on and on about how great I thought this movie was, but I'll just leave this with a huge Thank you ! to Alex for creating this phenomenal film.  This definitely needs to be screened publicly in movie theaters across the country!  Could you imagine ?!?!?

Love ya Alex, and keep up the great work !

Offline ConcordeWarrior

Re: Thank you Mr. Jones
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 10:34:41 am »
Another great film by Alex Jones. It is now our duty to spread this all over wherever and whenever we can.
Thank you Alex Jones for this fantastic new piece of work. We will eagerly wait for Part 2.
The Sky is My Home

Offline phaelin

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 10:45:41 am »
I agree, it is very informative and professional. I've just downloaded and am about halfway through and I'm amazed something looking as good as this could be made with the budged Alex and his team were on.
I live in The Netherlands (so please excuse any mucked up grammar), and besides for depression and swine flu panic hoaxes I personally don't see the level of control and police state activity over here yet. Though whenever I scan the newspapers there is usually some law in preparation or proposition that will extend control over our lives to the government. For instance, a member of a prominent political party over here has proposed a law that would give the government control over who can have children. Some, as of yet unknown, entity would determine if someone is suited to have kids and if you don't 'pass their test' you will have to take mandatory birth control for one or two years. It is presented so it sounds logical i.e. parents who abuse their children and such, but then goes on to mentally handicapped folks. Naturally, if this should ever pass it will be a stepping stone for them to gradually change the criteria so more and more people will be chemically sterilized. This is a ridiculous proposal that at this point very likely won't pass, but they are trying. Other patriot-like laws are being looked into and are close to getting written up.
So, I'd like to say to all people not living in the US, even though it seems not so bad yet over here, keep in mind that when these people are not stopped now they will eventually come for us as well.
Watch this movie, copy it, put it on the internet as much as you can.

For readers who live in The Netherlands, you can google 'gedwongen anticonceptie' and find dozens of links to the PVDA party's proposals.

Alex: Very good job you and your team did here but I'm beginning to expect no less from you. I plan to burn atleast 100 dvd's this weekend, I live in a flat so it's easy for me to take an hour and put them in every mailbox I can find.

Thank you Mr. Jones.

Take the red pill

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 11:00:00 am »

Thank you Alex.  Yes, they get better and better.  I just wish we could get more people to support his efforts by joining prison planet tv.

Offline kingp43

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 12:14:18 pm »
Watch his clip here -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fall-of-the-republic-devastates-globalist-agenda.html

8 mins of Alex telling the world to copy his movie and distribute it basically for free !  How can people handle this?  I can envision heads exploding everywhere from what Alex is doing, FOR US !  This movies was not made for profit, (although there's nothing wrong with that ) *  , it was made to save the world !  Funny that that's the first time I've ever stated that, and actually believed it... lol.

I have an idea that we should pick a pundit, then flood them with at least some 1k emails ( faxes?  they can't mass delete faxes ) with links to this movie, they would have to take notice?!? Right?  Polite, non-accusational, non- confrontational, emails, pleading _________________ (insert name here, view this movie and tell you viewers to do the same !

* Seinfeld joke, sorry, but it's easy to bust out, lol

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 05:59:32 pm »
Alex Jones is a godsend.

Thank God someone had the balls, intelligence, knowledge, and can-do spirit to start ranting about all this stuff over 14 years ago.

Can anyone imagine what it was like to be Alex Jones when he was doing this all alone? The sheer willpower to persevere in the face of so many people who must have thought him batshit crazy (had to be almost everyone, right?) is a truly admirable feat. How many here could have done the same thing? Not many, methinks.

I, and all the rest of us here at WeAreChangeColorado, are dedicated to Alex's message and vision. We will never stop this effort that he has started, until there is justice and resolution.

We know and acknowledge that Alex Jones is not perfect, as he often says himself, as we are not perfect either, but he has given us hope, a way to fight back, and a movement to do it with, all inspired by his (and others...) awesome, untiring efforts.

General Jones, we salute you!

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:39:06 pm »
Yes, thank-you very much to Mr Jones -another film for connoisseurs of BIG truths the mainstream media conceals.   :) The documentary provides a clear view of the financial disaster that's looming and shows the world that we have a very big problem, as  gangsters are in control of the banking and political systems. It's a great wake up call and a potent antidote to the propaganda about Barrack Obama, the Federal Reserve, the banker bailouts and the US Administration as a whole, that's of relevance to people of the world, not just the US.
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline SP LIT

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 08:10:08 pm »
Awesome thread... Yes, THANK YOU, ALEX!!!! And also a big thanks to his CREW!!! You guys/girls have done a great service to this country! If people don't wake up after seeing this, well, I just don't think there is anything that will snap them out of it. Sorry for the pessimism but holy s**t, some people are like real-life Ptech robots.

Offline Joseon

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 08:29:49 pm »
Thankyou Alex Jones for providing outlets to people who yield concise minds. Without Alex Jones, I would not have discovered the enlightening Alan Watt, Gerald Celente, David Icke, Bob Chapman, Max Keiser, Peter Schiff. etc. And thankyou for making me a stronger man. I no longer quiver in cowardice. making DVD's and communicating with people about neurotoxins is all I care about.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline BabylonTheGreat

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 08:32:37 pm »
I watched it today as well.  Very informative and not filled with "sensationalism" as has been charged against him in his past efforts.  Information overload this time, and it should open some eyes.  AJ is definitely maturing in his film making. :D

Offline Joseon

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 08:37:20 pm »
I watched it today as well.  Very informative and not filled with "sensationalism" as has been charged against him in his past efforts.  Information overload this time, and it should open some eyes.  AJ is definitely maturing in his film making. :D

Film making matures exponentially when people are allowed to develop naturally, without the neurotoxins propaganda.
Proving this point can not be any clearer. I think people who have woken up are vastly different people than they were one or more plus years.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline Cryptvill

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 08:44:23 pm »
Just sending my thanks to Alex Jones, amazing!!
Babylon-->Battycon-->Batikon-->Vatican

Offline johnnydeeper

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 10:58:16 pm »
Gotta give Alex a SHUG!
"Shit don't just happen, shit takes time, shit takes effort!" Samuel L. Jackson

Offline trailhound

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 11:19:22 pm »
WOOOOHOOOO Alex!! FALL OF THE REPUBLIC is Niiiiiiicely done brother! I want a gold plated copy to pass on to my grandchildren if we win and they end up existing...  Thats a nice thought, the republic restored and people like Alex and Ron Paul ,Jesse Ventura etc in the american history books 8) That would be something :-*

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 11:25:58 pm »
Excellent work, Alex!

We also send our sympathy in the loss of your great uncle!

Don't give up trying to wake up people, folks. Like Alex says, all we can do is plant the seed. It's up to them to do the rest.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Overcast

Re: FOTR - Bravo Alex!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 07:06:10 pm »
When will part 2 be available?

Wow - when Pelosi tried to get the House to vote on a bill they haven't even looked at yet?  You gotta be kidding.  She needs to be kicked out on her *ss.  That's not government.  That's corruption at its highest.  Every American needs to see that and see the look on her face.  At least the minority leader took a stand, thank god.  What will happen when the few thinkers are removed and nothing is left but the lobotomized zombies like Pelosi?

lol, Pelosi - I just can't help but to think about this each time I hear the name..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hMJVXt09E
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 07:58:45 pm »
THis is byfar the best film by alex jones

I would hope that the clip portions (where the film clips are shown on a PC monitor Mockup) can be done away with. The only reason that I mention this is that the clip is shown in this tiny box.

other than that small criticism, the film is brilliant

Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline mehevin

• UK - No5 electronic police state.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 05:59:34 am »
Just watched FotR last night and it really is the best film he has made so far, I love the fact that it has something for everyone so that you can give it to a novice sheeple all the way up to someone who has done alot of research.

Bravo Mr Jones!

:)

Offline thenewsonsofliberty

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 06:08:54 am »
20k views on youtube already

that's viral

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 09:05:50 am »
20k views on youtube already

that's viral
No, it's not. They are meddling with the view counts.
Out of the darkness, there is no other way than the light leading to yesterday...

kushfiend

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 09:26:03 am »
FoTR was for sure an epic movie that will be largely ignored and shunned by the mass media outlets, no doubt.   Just like Obama Deception, this is the one movie where you get to see EXACTLY WHO IS IN THE GLOBAL CABAL INSIDE OUR OWN AMERICAN GOVT!!!

Every day things are getting crazier at a faster pace.  Has the media even covered how troop fatalities have vastly increased in the past 3 months?  Or how America is at war with 3 count them 3 sovereign nations!?  No. You don't hear sh*t about any of that, and notice how even talking about statistics from these horrible middle eastern wars of aggression is shunned by the supposed "media."

FOTR is filled with so many factual based acusations of treason against so many of our current Executive Administration that it boggles my mind.  I mean seriously, there are dozens of sound, reasonable accusations of at least 4/5 of Obama's staff.  And I'm not even talking about anything New World Order related, just violations of their own laws! [Perf Example would be Timmy G ducking his taxes, Obama/Blago relationship, etc.]

I have burned over 200 copies so far for handout/distribution at my University, hopefully some people can snap out of their trances.

Offline iQon

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 06:38:25 pm »
This is an excellent film! I had several serious criticisms of TOD, but only one or two minor ones about the content of FoTR, too minor to mention in fact.

The coverage of the financial crisis, derivatives etc., was judged perfectly to be informative but not bogged down in detail.

The man-made global warming deception was extremely well covered in the film, this section could stand alone as an effective debunker of the AGW hoax.

However, the exclusion of Obama's inelibility for office YET AGAIN having said that it will be included, having interviewed Phil Berg for the film, this is inexplicable.

Offline thenewsonsofliberty

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 08:37:35 pm »
almost 50k views in a little over two days

yet somehow, it only has 16 diggs.. can we work on this? come on people spread this shit around! http://digg.com/d317ycG

Offline SP LIT

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 09:45:41 pm »
I dig the movie but I don't dig, digg. Dig? ;D

Offline tamaraehawk

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 10:17:19 pm »
RAWWWR!!
it is AWEsome!!

the way we view Thomas Jefferson
is the way our descendants will view AJ
after the Republic is restored

imagine.. statues/monuments in honor of Alex Jones
;D

i believe with all my heart that Victory at this point
would not even be an option without his work over the years
in educating the People

Thank you, Alex!! much Love
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace." Thomas Paine

Offline Overcast

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 11:18:25 pm »
I dig the movie but I don't dig, digg. Dig? ;D

That's heavy man..

:o
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Time2WakeUpSlaves

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 02:26:13 am »
Fall Of The Republic Full Length HQ:  www.FallOfTheRepublic.tk

Obama Deception Full Length HQ: www.ObamaMovie.tk

Quick easy links to give to others

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 07:01:48 am »
Fall Of The Republic Full Length HQ:  www.FallOfTheRepublic.tk

Obama Deception Full Length HQ: www.ObamaMovie.tk

Quick easy links to give to others
Great!
Out of the darkness, there is no other way than the light leading to yesterday...

Offline Awake41

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 05:30:27 pm »
Alex Jones is just a real American and we need more like him.  :)

This is a physc. war, a political war, physical war.

He can't win the country back himself he needs our help, all of us as long as we are active in some shape or way.

Handing out flyers putting up websites, making music video's to reach a younger auidence. to get them out of the brainwashing media and T.V

I been handing out flyers so far but i am trying to get  a good movie editor togeather, let me know if you guys have any suggestions.