1989 Article Mentions Using A (Swine Flu) Vaccine To Inject Microchip Implants

Author Topic: 1989 Article Mentions Using A (Swine Flu) Vaccine To Inject Microchip Implants  (Read 21570 times)

Offline matrixcutter

The following article appears on page 444 of William Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse.

It was originally in the August 1, 1989 edition of The Sun.

BIG BROTHER'S COMING!
Revealed: Secret plan to tag every man, woman and child
by JOE FRICK

CODED MICROCHIPS implanted in every person in the country would tie all of us into a master computer that could track anyone down at any moment, and plans for such a system are already under way whether you like it or not!

The secret scheme is being touted as a service for the protection of the people by high government officials, but some insiders who object to the move say it's just another way for Big Brother to control its subjects.

Transmitters

"Top-level national security agents are trying to convince sources in the Bush Administration to begin the project in which every man, woman and child will be implanted with a tiny transmitter," claims Davis Milerand, a critic of government intervention who says he has received leaked information from inside sources.

"They're trying to say this will be a good way for authorities to quickly track down missing persons and children, as well as criminals and spies.

Injections

"But with the astounding technology of today, everything about you could be contained in one tiny microchip, which would be connected to a government computer.

"Any government agency will know what any person has done and is doing at any time."

Other sources say the tiny transmitters can be injected painlessly from a tiny gun in humans without them even knowing it through a nationwide vaccination program.

"All the government would have to do is make up something like the swine flu vaccine," Milerand says.

"Imagine if they said there was a vaccine for AIDS.  People would rush in droves to get shots.

"The doctors themselves may not even know what they're injecting.  They could be told the microchips are genetic implants that reprogram the body into fighting disease."

He adds:  "The program would require all federal, state and local government workers to undergo the injections.

"It would only be a matter of time before everyone is implanted with a microchip, a slave to the government."

-----

Photocopy uploaded here - http://i36.tinypic.com/2qvfafm.jpg
(Posted by Anti-Illuminati a few posts down.)

Offline unbound

The coincidences are far too hard to ignore.
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
I was born in 1986. This NWO thing has been quite an intrusion into my life if I'd say so myself.

Offline matrixcutter

I was born in 1986. This NWO thing has been quite an intrusion into my life if I'd say so myself.
Me too.
My grandfather was born in 1914 and he could say the same thing, if he was still with us.  He lived through the same agenda, just a different stage.
We're living through a phase where they're so arrogant that they barely even bother hiding it from us now, but the majority of the population have been so well conditioned that the propaganda and distractions of the mainstream media are enough for them not to notice most of the important things that are actually happening.

Offline matrixcutter

Incidentally, Cooper's Mystery Babylon series (42 mp3s) can be downloaded from here.

Cooper said that doing the series had sealed his fate. He was murdered 2 months after 9/11, and that wasn't the first attempt on his life; he lost a leg in an "accident" before that.

Bill Clinton had called him the most dangerous radio host in America.

-----

Also, Cooper did a 180 on the whole alien thing. He realised that he had been fed disinformation. He owned up, apologised and then he got on with waking people up. And then he was murdered.

Godfather77

Great find matrixcutter.

I wonder if you were implanted with a hidden microchip would you ever be able to know and if so could the chip be nullified in a harmless way?

Anti_Illuminati

luckee1

Injections

"But with the astounding technology of today, everything about you could be contained in one tiny microchip, which would be connected to a government computer.

"Any government agency will know what any person has done and is doing at any time."

Other sources say the tiny transmitters can be injected painlessly from a tiny gun in humans without them even knowing it through a nationwide vaccination program.

"All the government would have to do is make up something like the swine flu vaccine," Milerand says.

"Imagine if they said there was a vaccine for AIDS.  People would rush in droves to get shots.

"The doctors themselves may not even know what they're injecting.  They could be told the microchips are genetic implants that reprogram the body into fighting disease."

He adds:  "The program would require all federal, state and local government workers to undergo the injections.

"It would only be a matter of time before everyone is implanted with a microchip, a slave to the government."

My God this was printed in 1989!!  No one understood!

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
I read a book back in 2002 about microchipping tattoos and I totally saw how it was possible and how bad it would really be.

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
SMART DUST is what you are looking for

http://www.nanotech-now.com/smartdust.htm
Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

JBS

You can bet your bottom 5 cent dollar there is probably a group of unknowing test guinea pigs running around with chips inside them they don't even know about. They are numbered blips on some screen somewhere. It's not like the public has never been secretly used as test subjects before.

Offline jeremystalked

You can bet your bottom 5 cent dollar there is probably a group of unknowing test guinea pigs running around with chips inside them they don't even know about. They are numbered blips on some screen somewhere. It's not like the public has never been secretly used as test subjects before.

They don't need chips any more.  Chips are going to be part of a disinfo campaign.  The intelligence agencies have had the capacity for neural fingerprinting for decades, your brain has been fingerprinted and you can be identified no matter where you go on the planet thanks to satellite surveillance.

I keep trying to drive the point home that they don't need to "track you down" any more, the real issue is whether you come to the attention of the people running the show or not.  Once you do, sophisticated networks of informants and citizens' watch groups are mobilized to arrange whatever outcome is necessary.  

You guys don't get it, big brother is already here and what's going on is networks being constructed to hide the true capabilities from you.  As the capabilities (information processing capacity) grows, more middle layers of government will be eliminated and you'll find yourself directly under the heel of the NWO.  Just like me.

Offline matrixcutter

Why Did School Shooter Michael Carneal Have "Foreign Thoughts"? (10mins 42s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjLldEQPAM

Michael Carneal: "I kept hearing these different things in my head; "now's the time", "do it now".

I really wasn't doing much thinking of my own. I was more just scared and I hate to say listening to what I was hearing in my head, but that's pretty much what it was. ...

The plan was in my head but it was in a part of my head that wasn't connected with what I was, it wasn't in my conscious mind because everything that I was doing - I don't want to say I was like a robot listening to, but I mean it was an odd thing because I heard in my head to do something and I did it. ...

I called them foreign thoughts for a long time. They were just thoughts in my head that just were there. I thought 'well I wouldn't think that, somebody must have put that in my head.' "

Toby Nace: "I just know he wasn't himself that day, last time I talked to him."

Missy Jenkins: "I never saw any signs to me that I would have ever thought that he was mentally ill whatsoever."

-----

The following Alan Watt blurb is relevant to this video:

Dec 1, 2006
Part 1 "Psychopathic Scientists and the Control Factor"
mp3 - http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/audio/Alan_Watt_Blurb_PsychopathicScientists_Dec012006.mp3
transcript - http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/transcripts/Alan_Watt_Blurb_PsychopathicScientists_PART1_Dec012006.html

"Back in the 1960s, going into the '70s, a new phenomena was diagnosed ... to do with a form of schizophrenia ... patients were complaining they had chips implanted in them - chips, which were somehow connected to some computer, which was controlling them. Being adaptive, psychiatry across the western world simply accepted this new phenomena.

This odd phenomena of having "chip implants," before anybody heard of a silicone chip, and the remote control of some computer guiding them, was a strange phenomena. If you dig into the old books, you'll find this being queried by different professionals involved at the time, but not as much query as there should have been. ... I'm sure if the public had access to more information it would be very evident that chips were being implanted and tested out on the individuals, who eventually were locked up, often for life. ...

This is something which has been openly discussed, at least semi-openly, at world meetings of scientists paid for by government (taxpayers money), concerning chipping the entire population of the planet, like the Loyola University meetings they have. ... They talked about chipping the entire population, and already said that there were regional computers set-up to manage each individual ... these super computers would program each individual to do certain tasks per day, etc., monitor your chemical balance, and no doubt you'd have to take certain drugs, and so on. You'd have no say in the matter because you would not be you anymore. You would simply be an automaton, programmed.

Chipping in the brain. Chipping in the spine, generally was the complaint of these patients back in the '60s and '70s. That's exactly where they'd interact with your nervous system if there was a chip implant. Messages could be programmed into your hard-wire system, your spinal system, and your nervous system, right into the brain itself - a two-way street.

We also saw the outbreak of certain teenagers who began the first school shootings at the same time. Back in 1979, Brenda Ann Spencer, who was 16 years old, who went to Grover Cleveland Elementary School (this is in California), and she walked into the school and began to shoot people. I think she killed a few, and this stunned the American population at the time as to this senseless act. What was even more senseless, was the response she had when questioned, as to why she did it. Like all people who are under forms of mind control, which is also similar to schizophrenia, in that the emotions are blunted. The normal responses and the emotional responses, the motive they call it, are blunted. She just said, flatly, that she didn't like Monday's. That's why she did it.

"I Don't Like Mondays"
By Boomtown Rats
(Performed by Bob Geldof et al. at Band Aid and Live Aid)

The silicon chip inside her head
gets switched to overload
and nobody's gonna go to school today
she's gonna make them stay at home
And Daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was good as gold
And he can see no reason
Cause there are no reasons
What reasons do you need to be shown?

[Chorus:]
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down "

Dec 6, 2006 - Part 2
mp3 - http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/audio/Alan_Watt_Blurb_PsychopathicScientists2_Dec0606.mp3
transcript - http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/transcripts/Alan_Watt_Blurb_PsychopathicScientists_PART2_Dec062006.html

Timothy McVeigh and Ralph Tortorici also claimed to have had microchips implanted in them, in the brain in Tortorici's case.

Offline matrixcutter

They don't need chips any more.  Chips are going to be part of a disinfo campaign.
No, they're not.
Thousands of people have already been implanted, voluntarily, and there are dozens of mainstream articles openly discussing the agenda to chip the population.  There are also dozens of examples of chipping in movies, TV programmes, books etc. to condition the public to accept it, to prepare the mind.

The intelligence agencies have had the capacity for neural fingerprinting for decades, your brain has been fingerprinted and you can be identified no matter where you go on the planet thanks to satellite surveillance.
They have always introduced their agenda step by step, by necessity.
They may have secret technology ready for several steps down the line, but that won't be the next thing they'll introduce to the general population.
They always have capabilities far in excess of what they admit to the public.  That doesn't mean that what they admit to being capable of will suddenly jump a few steps.

I keep trying to drive the point home that they don't need to "track you down" any more, the real issue is whether you come to the attention of the people running the show or not.  Once you do, sophisticated networks of informants and citizens' watch groups are mobilized to arrange whatever outcome is necessary.
The agenda is for complete control, total predictability.  Everybody on the planet is a potential threat to the control structure, so everybody on the planet must be monitored, hence TOTAL information awareness.

Obviously some people are more worthy of their attention than others, but that doesn't mean that they don't intend to monitor everybody.  They admit that they do.
Microchip implants are a convenient way of doing that, in conjunction with the infrastructure that they have been building up for the last few years.

big brother is already here and what's going on is networks being constructed to hide the true capabilities from you.
Agreed.
What's also going on is that they're bringing their ability to monitor you everywhere, at all times, out into the open.  As you say, it already is for people who have been paying attention, but that's not enough.

Then comes the brain chip, and remote behaviour modification capabilities for "extreme cases", out in the open.

Offline jeremystalked

No, they're not.
Thousands of people have already been implanted, voluntarily, and there are dozens of mainstream articles openly discussing the agenda to chip the population.  There are also dozens of examples of chipping in movies, TV programmes, books etc. to condition the public to accept it, to prepare the mind.

What I mean is, the idea that you need a "brain chip" to control people is disinfo.  Not that they're not going to be chipping people, of course...

Then comes the brain chip, and remote behaviour modification capabilities for "extreme cases", out in the open.

I guess I'm one of the 'extreme cases'... the remote behavior mod is already here.  I'm not going to get too far into this because this isn't the Mind Control Forum, but the Frey effect has been known about since WWII.  If the auditory subsystem can be controlled via pulsed microwaves, it isn't that far fetched to imagine that other subsystems can be, too, and in fact I know they can because I've experienced it.

No 'brain chip' here, or I'd've died in the MRI machine.

Offline Overcast

No doubt about that - sadly :(
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline matrixcutter

What I mean is, the idea that you need a "brain chip" to control people is disinfo.  Not that they're not going to be chipping people, of course...
One of the intended purposes of the brain chip is also to create a hive mind situation where people will literally be able to hear the thoughts of others - and messages being sent to and from regional supercomputers - like the Borg.
They have admitted that this is the agenda, and their spokespeople (e.g. Kevin Warwick, Ray Kurzweil) keep talking about the late 2020s and into the 2030s as the time that people will be "upgraded" with non-biological intelligence.

I guess I'm one of the 'extreme cases'... the remote behavior mod is already here. I'm not going to get too far into this because this isn't the Mind Control Forum, but the Frey effect has been known about since WWII.
Why not start another thread in another forum/subforum then, and post a link to it here in this thread.  Or, if you've already started a thread, just post the link to that one.

If the auditory subsystem can be controlled via pulsed microwaves, it isn't that far fetched to imagine that other subsystems can be, too
It isn't far-fetched at all.
It might be to the majority of the population, but not to people who have actually done some research on this sort of thing.

Offline jeremystalked

Why not start another thread in another forum/subforum then, and post a link to it here in this thread.  Or, if you've already started a thread, just post the link to that one.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=141804.0

Offline Tactics

google powder rfid

Offline msr

Also shows the people in the media, know all about mind control, and its been around for along time.

I found out they used electronic mind control in schools in 1992, so the media knew about mind control possibilities long before i even knew it existed. Just shows you, if the media went into this story, they would get the lid of how much mind control exists today, and things like that. Like friedman says, if the media spent as much time on alien question as the monica lewinski thing, we would be alot nearer the truth.

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
Divide and Conquer
Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline matrixcutter

Like friedman says, if the media spent as much time on alien question as the monica lewinski thing, we would be alot nearer the truth.
No, we wouldn't.

The alien agenda is an irrelevant distraction, and the media does devote a lot of time to it these days.

---

The "Alien" Invasion - a very active cover story for the development of mind control technology.  Supposedly (as those weird syndicated UFO television programs keep reminding us) alien scientists have voyaged millions of light years to place CIA implants in the bodies of human subjects.  This incredible cover story is widely believed - yet most "skeptics" scoff at the notion that human scientists might want to do the same thing.  The aliens have been pounded into the heads of the American consumer by a slue of books penned by military intelligence officers.
From the introduction to Alex Constantine's book Psychic Dictatorship in the USA