One of those pictures that says it all.

Author Topic: One of those pictures that says it all.  (Read 62122 times)

Offline agentbluescreen

Re: One of those pictures that says it all.
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 10:04:49 PM »
Notice how the prayers act as a calming mechanism which is precisely what they were designed to do eons ago by the elite for the uppity proletariat and serfs.  

Religion is an opiate.

Still amazes me how so many here see through all the elite hoaxes but fail when it comes to their masterpiece - religion.  We even have a senior member here whose ancestors were slaughtered by christian conquerers and he embraces that system of belief -- absurd.  Talk about Stockholm Syndrome.

Don't be silly grape, it's those "nasty" gay sheep's fault!

kurtaxis

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 10:26:02 PM »
I was looking for this photo for a while and stumbled across it at Jordan's site.

A thousand grown men submitting to six oppressors...

Unfortunately the photo is gone

Offline attietewd

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2011, 10:30:45 PM »

click on it to make pic bigger
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

kurtaxis

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2011, 10:44:40 PM »
Thanks,  I see men and women in the photo but the point is made.  They all blindly submit to authority.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2011, 11:30:52 PM »

Thanks to the OP for reminding us NEVER AGAIN to lineup to put our necks in the noose.

Reminded me of this new DEES illustration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI

Offline mouse

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 01:36:49 AM »
For some reason the forum will not let me create a new topic. :(

This is important. Don't know how else to get the word out.

PICTURES OF THE CHINESE FLAGS ALL OVER PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE (centered on each lightpole, flanked by American flags, which in itself makes the Chinese flag look more important) ARE BEING TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET!!!

They were all over the web this morning, but now almost impossible to find.
Even deleted from drudgereport.
Infowars.com has a close-up of one lightpole, I believe.
I have been able to find only one wide-shot picture tonight:
http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/ap/january/196860/Biden-greets-Chinas-Hu-upon-arrival-in-the-US
Other links I've clicked on are now dead links. They re-direct you to something else entirely.

Evidently the pics were pissing off the People.
More internet censorship.

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 03:13:42 AM »
For some reason the forum will not let me create a new topic. :(

This is important. Don't know how else to get the word out.

PICTURES OF THE CHINESE FLAGS ALL OVER PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE (centered on each lightpole, flanked by American flags, which in itself makes the Chinese flag look more important) ARE BEING TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET!!!

They were all over the web this morning, but now almost impossible to find.
Even deleted from drudgereport.
Infowars.com has a close-up of one lightpole, I believe.
I have been able to find only one wide-shot picture tonight:
http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/ap/january/196860/Biden-greets-Chinas-Hu-upon-arrival-in-the-US
Other links I've clicked on are now dead links. They re-direct you to something else entirely.

Evidently the pics were pissing off the People.
More internet censorship.

Sent to friends with the caption "Remember this the next time you buy something at a store".

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline chris jones

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »
Repeat:
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence - on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.- President John F. Kennedy
  This fine soul declared war on the NWO............

Offline chris jones

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »
I can''t say I believe that, but I think about it a lot. It's a good argument!
           Free, Ok an argument may be the case, my cinasym tells me that the NWO is being created as a duplicate form of relgion. A *worship,  a form of a brain dipped dillusion that our Gov borders on divine, the unquestionalbe, they are setting themselves up as the righteous.
   The pictures, greast! Also a fine example of imagery, the elites finetuned mind dipper is the MSM, IMAGERY. Geared to manipulate our Gov is the the worlds savior.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »
I was looking for this photo for a while and stumbled across it at Jordan's site.

A thousand grown men submitting to six oppressors...

Hey where's the OP pic? Or is it called "Whitespace"?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 10:49:33 PM »
Original posted image link broken. Here is a relink.

Here it is

Offline Freeski

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 11:04:41 PM »
Here it is

Thanks, so why do so many people just accept being cattle?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
Thanks, so why do so many people just accept being cattle?
Free, it is in mans nature to ingnore a final  reality and and reach for hope.
 Ever wonder how they rounded up these folks, the initial step was labeling and isolating them, creating them as an enemy, all the while producing brainwashed brownshirts-and promoting them to the S.S. and then taking the leash off, attacking.
 These folks for the most part were average familys, no guns-resistance etc., and most likey could not accept the fact they were to be exterminated, just maby, the hope remained they would survive. The lie that was told to them, labor camps, though horrific in itself, was preferable.
  Each and ever FK night the MSM tells us how great we are, the economy is is on the rise- getting back, the wars are righteous, were winning, bang the drums and wiggle the flag all is fine and getting better every day..Same shiiiiite, different century.
  They are saying what the silent majority wants to hear, the lie..... .

Offline chris jones

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2011, 05:32:01 PM »
 P.S. I debated wether or not to share this, how it would be intrepreted and all, but came to the conculsion , what the heck, it is my truth. it is not some funky war story.
 Death. When I went to war I was scared shiteless, functioned ok but in truth I was very very procupied.
  This didn't last long, realty, the real world caught up to me, so to say.
Could be I got a bit crazy, but I'm being honest here. We are all going to die, none of us are looking forward to it, but it is inevitable, a realty. I stopped being worried about getting wacked, death was not my fear, not to say I didn't remain in a survial mode, I just accepted the fact if I'm dead, so what its over.
  My fear, was getting a spine shot, crippled, loss  of freedom of body movement and functions, loss of my body freedoms..etc. etc.
I remember the thought vividly, if I'm gonna go out let it be with adrenalin pumping and fighting back.
  My cowardice, I have to admit to despite any  religious counterpoints. My backup, my buddy, I trusted, I mean trusted. We took a blood pact, If one of us got a spine shot or similar injury, a head shot was forthcoming..Dead and over.. Well I got that out despite how it may sound. I value the freedom of movement as much as I do freedom of my mind and soul. I can understand how these folks lined up, human nature, HOPE, the reality is dismissed and the fantasy continues. Iv'e been rambling and apoligize, the thing I'm trying to say is had these folks said FK it, and taken down these guards they would have woken up the remaining humans to be exterminated, and maby , just maby, the world.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »
Hey Chris, thanks for doing what you honestly thought was right. You're a good man!

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2011, 12:14:30 AM »
P.S. I debated wether or not to share this, how it would be intrepreted and all, but came to the conculsion , what the heck, it is my truth. it is not some funky war story.
 Death. When I went to war I was scared shiteless, functioned ok but in truth I was very very procupied.
  This didn't last long, realty, the real world caught up to me, so to say.
Could be I got a bit crazy, but I'm being honest here. We are all going to die, none of us are looking forward to it, but it is inevitable, a realty. I stopped being worried about getting wacked, death was not my fear, not to say I didn't remain in a survial mode, I just accepted the fact if I'm dead, so what its over.
  My fear, was getting a spine shot, crippled, loss  of freedom of body movement and functions, loss of my body freedoms..etc. etc.
I remember the thought vividly, if I'm gonna go out let it be with adrenalin pumping and fighting back.
  My cowardice, I have to admit to despite any  religious counterpoints. My backup, my buddy, I trusted, I mean trusted. We took a blood pact, If one of us got a spine shot or similar injury, a head shot was forthcoming..Dead and over.. Well I got that out despite how it may sound. I value the freedom of movement as much as I do freedom of my mind and soul. I can understand how these folks lined up, human nature, HOPE, the reality is dismissed and the fantasy continues. Iv'e been rambling and apoligize, the thing I'm trying to say is had these folks said FK it, and taken down these guards they would have woken up the remaining humans to be exterminated, and maby , just maby, the world.

That had to be difficult to write, kudos for your honesty.

Also, I think people have a  tendency to 'project' their own value system/morals, etc on to other people so they honestly cannot fathom the thought that others (in authority) want to destroy them.  Because they themselves have no such desire.  But when you ask them point blank if they believe in the existence of psychopaths or serial killers...they naturally say yes of course.  Then if you follow that with....."Do you honestly believe that psychopaths somehow cannot possibly be in positions of power?   They look at you like you are an idiot.....But what about Vlad the Impaler....Nero....Adolf Hitler.....Idi Amin....etc.  I would venture a guess that some of the qualities that exist in a psychopath are EXACTLY what puts them at the top. 

And in answer to the other point - all it takes is ONE person with guts to step up and be the example.  Be the first one on the dance floor, so to speak.   ;)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2011, 09:02:22 AM »
Free and Gyrnelady, thanks for understanding. ;)

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2011, 01:18:37 PM »
I said it before,
and I say it again:

I would shout "Come on everybody!"
"We can take them out !"

So what if I got shot  ?
More than 1 person would make it !

Gosh, and I'm a woman, for God's sake !

Have you lost your faith in heroes ?

They were told it was a work camp. They were told they were just going to work.
Never underestimate the power of hope on the human mind and the evil minds who manipulate that hope.
And I do pray that your convictions hold when the barrel is pointing at you. Better yet, I pray that you and I and ours never have to get in that line.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline masterofsuspense

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »
Also, I think people have a  tendency to 'project' their own value system/morals, etc on to other people so they honestly cannot fathom the thought that others (in authority) want to destroy them.  Because they themselves have no such desire.  But when you ask them point blank if they believe in the existence of psychopaths or serial killers...they naturally say yes of course.  Then if you follow that with....."Do you honestly believe that psychopaths somehow cannot possibly be in positions of power?   They look at you like you are an idiot.....But what about Vlad the Impaler....Nero....Adolf Hitler.....Idi Amin....etc.  I would venture a guess that some of the qualities that exist in a psychopath are EXACTLY what puts them at the top.

I don't know about psychopaths, although I don't reject the idea, but I have noticed certain qualities in everyone, that controls the behaviour and the way we thing, I like to call it ego. And just like people project their own values on others and expect them to behave and think like they do, the same mechanism separates himself which is the ego from other people, and given enough reasoning you really can do anything to other people, even large masses that normally everyone would think atrocious. I don't know what to call it and I guess this is not the philosophical forum to talk about it, but I think that many of them, the tyrants and serial killers have conditioned themselves to think and behave that way.. maybe that just is a psychopath, don't know.

And in answer to the other point - all it takes is ONE person with guts to step up and be the example.  Be the first one on the dance floor, so to speak.   ;)

And that is exactly what Mohamed Bouazizi did, one of the major inspirations for the current events in North Africa and Middle East. He wasn't going to stand for the injustice and humiliation, the only way he could make himself heard, instead of just arrested and tossed to a jail, he set himself on fire. Not knowing where it all would lead, and sure that he wouldn't see the aftermath, of which he could be very proud now. He took a firm stand.
Surrender out of fear, or fight to the end and inspire others, the choice is yours.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2011, 07:28:08 PM »
I don't know about psychopaths, although I don't reject the idea, but I have noticed certain qualities in everyone, that controls the behaviour and the way we thing, I like to call it ego.
M.
I like the def of sociopath: Genocide and torture kinda fit into it.
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims. Grandiose Sense of Self -EGOFeels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2011, 01:22:42 AM »
M.
I like the def of sociopath: Genocide and torture kinda fit into it.
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims. Grandiose Sense of Self -EGOFeels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Thing is - I don't know if they pop out of the womb that way, or are 'trained to be' that way.  From what I understand, most in the Elite bloodlines are raised generationally to have the above characteristics.  Whether it is Monarch programming.....or just circumstances that are then manipulated to be conditioning...or if even they are bred into that type of regime from the very beginning.  If they know nothing else, what do they have to compare it to?  Another reason (not to go off thread here) that poor Princess Di was probably doomed after the divorce. (if not before).  They could not take a chance that her children would inherit any of her humanity.     ??? ???

Offline able

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2011, 09:18:53 PM »

it seems it is even worse today, it only takes one illegal occupier in Palestine....

my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2011, 09:34:30 PM »
Thing is - I don't know if they pop out of the womb that way, or are 'trained to be' that way.  From what I understand, most in the Elite bloodlines are raised generationally to have the above characteristics.  Whether it is Monarch programming.....or just circumstances that are then manipulated to be conditioning...or if even they are bred into that type of regime from the very beginning.  If they know nothing else, what do they have to compare it to?  Another reason (not to go off thread here) that poor Princess Di was probably doomed after the divorce. (if not before).  They could not take a chance that her children would inherit any of her humanity.     ??? ???

Anything seems to be possible.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »

it seems it is even worse today, it only takes one illegal occupier in Palestine....

I say f**k The Man!

worcesteradam

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2011, 10:24:31 PM »

Offline chris jones

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2011, 09:41:41 PM »
Hi Grynelaydy lady.
             I can only guess, this trait may be inherit, and we know it is cultivated. But throughout history there have sociapths who have gained power over the people, some perhaps born with some trained-brainwahsed. But at some point don't human being face their acts, doesn't their soul wisper to the, iF NOT THEY HAVE NO SOUL.

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »
Hi Grynelaydy lady.
             I can only guess, this trait may be inherit, and we know it is cultivated. But throughout history there have sociapths who have gained power over the people, some perhaps born with some trained-brainwahsed. But at some point don't human being face their acts, doesn't their soul wisper to the, iF NOT THEY HAVE NO SOUL.

It may be very possible that they do, in effect, have no soul.  Wouldn't surprise me if they were related to the Nephilim in some way.  You see, those offspring literally do NOT have souls that live after death, at least according to the Bible.  Another reason for all the emphasis upon bloodlines in the NWO families.  Maybe too, why they want to "Live" forever.....because they know when they die, time is up!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2011, 09:35:50 PM »
They were told it was a work camp. They were told they were just going to work.
Never underestimate the power of hope on the human mind and the evil minds who manipulate that hope.
And I do pray that your convictions hold when the barrel is pointing at you. Better yet, I pray that you and I and ours never have to get in that line.

... written about the situation in Greece during the 1942 Nazi occupation, and yet it could be written today and the words would ring true.

The book is "The Holocaust Odyssey of Daniel Bennahmias: Sonderkommando" by Rececca Camhi Fromer.

Daniel relates his story as follows...

..."Rumors about 'work in the east' trickled into consciousness some time before the creation of the ghetto. On Saturday, July 11, 1942, all male Jews between the ages of eighteen and forty-five were asked to report to Liberty Square."...

..."That day 9,000 men all presented themselves. Nine thousand! The Jews simply showed up - suspecting no ill and harboring neither thoughts nor fears of violence.  This was to be the first lesson, you see, but no one understood the language of systematic humiliation or its link with annihilation at that time."

..."They were bruised, kicked about, stomped on, maimed, or killed by the Germans, who were armed with machine guns. No one dared to stop this brutal exercise, and when it was over, everyone went home having learned nothing more substantial than what it feels like to be the subject of a peculiar oppression and fixation."

Rebecca Camhi Fromer asks Daniel,
... "Didn't anyone want to leave - to get out - to escape - to organize - to defend? For God's sake, Danny, wasn't there anyone like that?"

Daniel responds:
..."No there wasn't. Well, that isn't quite right. A few had joinied the Andartes, a rebel band in the hills, but they were the exceptions -- individualists, idealists, and activists -- for whom the perfect fusion of ideology and drama instilled the will to champion a cause."

"The rest of us had a difficulty with horror.
We shut it out. We preserved our sanity at the cost of safety."

Systematic humiliation: think about that when you have to pass through the TSA patdowns at the airport.
That's what they're doing.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »
AMEN Satyagraha!  You are exactly right.

Offline BluePhoenix729

• `Don´t focus on death, for you won´t live life.`
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2015, 04:33:56 AM »
Excellent pictures, thanks!
`Don´t focus on death, for you won´t live life.`

Offline Xamgin

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2015, 02:30:37 AM »
This is a great post and I appreciate your efforts
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.