One of those pictures that says it all.

Author Topic: One of those pictures that says it all.  (Read 62126 times)

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

One of those pictures that says it all.
« on: October 13, 2009, 09:27:24 PM »
I was looking for this photo for a while and stumbled across it at Jordan's site.

A thousand grown men submitting to six oppressors...

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: One of those pictures that says it all.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »
Yeah.  Sheep to the slaughter.

If every Jewish family had taken out a Nazi or two when they came for them, I wonder how long it would have lasted?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 09:37:41 PM »
whoooah

thanks for that!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline reed026

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 09:52:28 PM »
they don't even have heavy weapons?

Man, if I was in that crowd I'd be rallying some people to take that over. Especially if I knew I was going to be marching to my death.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »

Man, if I was in that crowd I'd be rallying some people to take that over. Especially if I knew I was going to be marching to my death.

Michael Badnarik on liberty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m68lUe40nXI

Noncompliance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dcmUl70gug

NO, I WILL NOT COMPLY! PERIOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbNIU2KEz4g
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Matt Hatter

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »
I was looking for this photo for a while and stumbled across it at Jordan's site.

A thousand grown men submitting to six oppressors...  ain't that the truth. How can they all just stand there and be led to the slaughter.

"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »
A thousand grown men submitting to six oppressors...  ain't that the truth. How can they all just stand there and be led to the slaughter.

They were told they were all getting iPhones after reincarnation.

Offline reed026

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 04:42:36 PM »
They were told they were all getting iPhones after reincarnation.

They had something to hope for.

Like I said earlier, if they wouldn't have submitted to oppression. If they would've opened their eyes and saw the truth for what it was, 6 million jews would not have been dead. However, Hitler's regime pushed his propaganda in a very subtle manner, slowly over time. This is the same that we've been subjected too over the past 40 years friends. Soon the Endgame is coming and the question I ask is, will you stand in that line with something to hope for or will you stand up and fight?

I know my answer. I'd rather die fighting than die on my knees.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »
The majority of today's population will do the same and won't believe anything bad will happen to them, right before they get a bullet to the head

Offline SpeakUpFightBack

• voxOnox.com
    • voxOnox.com
"To revolt is a natural tendency of life. Even a worm turns against the foot that crushes it. In general, the vitality and relative dignity of an animal can be measured by the intensity of its instinct to revolt." - Mikhail Bakunin

Offline uwaf

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
Maybe they were heavily propagandized too. Never believed the Govt would hurt them! The males were neutered via the "nice guy" syndrome.

Offline Black_Sunlite

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

Now that's deep.  Thanks for the post IridiumKEPfactor.
"A fisherman putting a worm on a hook doesn't make him a friend to the fish." ― El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz aka Malcolm X

Womanizer

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 10:12:51 AM »

I doubt any of them believed they would die in these camps, and the ones who did were probably called "crazy"

So terribly sad. May they all rest in peace.

Offline Harconen

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

- Pastor Martin Niemöller

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

"Death Solves All Problems, No Man, No Problem"

- Joseph Stalin

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence - on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

- President John F. Kennedy

The rise of the authoritarian fascists who now are at the very pinnacle of their meticulously planned police state did not occur either quickly or without warning, it has been a well thought out, intricately constructed plan that has succeeded largely due to the immersion of official business in a cloud of secrecy.

The early days were largely the work of a small cabal, a few rogue networks run by the real owners of America to implement a system that would serve their interests alone and to brutally put down challenges. They would count on the ability of the media and the lies to anesthetize the public at large, amuse them, distract them with emotional appeals, ball games, contests and triviality to provide distractions and to remove the necessary civic involvement for democracy to exist. Today, as we stumble about in a fog amidst the wreckage of the Bush years, the trap is almost closed, facilitated by that holiest of holies that is 9/11, jusfification for everything.
Our newly minted Emperor Barack Obama has continued the repressive policies of the post 9/11 fascist state. Our bondage is now sold to us by a charismatic pitchman with the gleaming smile instead of a sneer, the iron fist is covered by a velvet glove. Obama is the bookend to JFK, the flipside of the coin, most of the dirty work has already been done and he will close the deal now that the hostile takeover has been completed. He will now carry out the policies of war, oppression, debt slavery and be a guardian of the oligarchy. Change has indeed come to America, we are now a lawless, modern feudal state ruled by corporations, banks, arms manufacturers, extortionists, gangsters and corrupted politicians who are protected by paramiltary police forces and a media that no longer even pretends to tell the truth.

Casolaro found a "Secret Team", a high cabal of players operating a clandestine, parallel government, identified previously by other writers [Col. L. Fletcher Prouty]. The cabal had operated beyond the control or scrutiny of elected government, financed by drug-running from Southeast Asia and the Americas.

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false."

- William J. Casey

But for the most part America sleeps. The coronation of Barack Obama, a product, a brand name and a triumph of modern public relations and marketing has provided the soothing balm for the raw sores on backs courtesy of the Bush administration. For a television addicted nation of sheep content to live on the world's largest lemming farm he is their perfect leader, a reality television show president, crooning sweet words while his actions belie the rhetoric. The vast majority of the fools will still be watching American Idol when the jackboots kick in their doors.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=125489.0

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_un10b.htm

http://campfema.com/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_depopu.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology.htm#Additional_Information
Resist. Rebel. Cry out to all peoples and nations from the sky as the lightening flashes from the east to the west and judge the living and the dead.Or choose submission and slavery.

The light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  (John 1:5)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »

Thanks to the OP for reminding us NEVER AGAIN to lineup to put our necks in the noose.

Reminded me of this new DEES illustration:

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »

I don't see any picture on the first post. Where did it go?
“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline sternzy

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 10:37:24 AM »

I hear this frequently.

The problem with this perception of the picture, is that the rest of the circumstances are always left out of the implied logic.

So what if they overpowered the 6 guards? Then what? Unarmed, severely malnourished, and no supply's whatsoever. Not to mention the psychopathic serial killer commanding hundreds of thousands of battle hardened troops, War Planes, Ships, and Tanks in every direction, how long until they show up?

I suppose you would have us believe that you would be the individual to rise up and provoke a fight? Just how far are you under the impression the rest of the guards were? :P

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 07:31:43 AM »

I hear this frequently.

The problem with this perception of the picture, is that the rest of the circumstances are always left out of the implied logic.

So what if they overpowered the 6 guards? Then what? Unarmed, severely malnourished, and no supply's whatsoever. Not to mention the psychopathic serial killer commanding hundreds of thousands of battle hardened troops, War Planes, Ships, and Tanks in every direction, how long until they show up?

I suppose you would have us believe that you would be the individual to rise up and provoke a fight? Just how far are you under the impression the rest of the guards were? :P

What would you have to lose?

In their heart of hearts they knew that this was the end of the road for most of them. I wonder if they even tried to resist. If you want life and freedom you've got to fight for it.

Let me ask you, what would you have done? Hopefully we will never get put into this situation and actually be put in one of these places.

Very interesting dilemma. Either submit and maybe you'll be one of those in the small percent that actually servives a death camp Or, fight from being put into one and risk getting killed. At least you did something that the spirit of God would be proud of and that you loved your gift of life some much you would actually fight for it instead of having someone take it from you without you evening resisting.

Go question you ask, If I losed all my hair and weighted 105 pounds and could not manage to do anything to fight physically, I would at the very least be a very hard case, Cool Hand Luke.

Offline NotASlave

Alex Jones is Thomas Jefferson!
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 08:37:39 PM »
I know the man.

I've walked in NY 911 in the rain with him and "smoked" cigs - lol

I swear to GOD ALMIGHTY - I've NEVER seen a braver man than this.  (Luke - you come close - lol).

I'm about to lose my job and am tempted to drive to tx and WORK FOR FREE (Software engineer) for Alex to help him.

We are SO CLOSE on this shit - And they are threatening Alex PERSONALLY  - NO!  NO!

Bill Cooper was a drunk - (understandably with knowledge) - Alex stand WAY ABOVE IT ALL -

Alex Jones literally has the entire PLANET'S FREEDOM in his MOUTH and YOUR EARS!  SHIT!  f**kING AMAZING!

I paddled off this post cause I didn't see a "new topic" - lol (blind programmer).  People - I want you see this - I've watched this man for his entire career - character - omg.  WATCH THIS MAN - ALEX JONES. 

I post this because I'm scared for his life - if they wack him - and we don't move - we're SCREWED - Protect him by promoting this man - k? 

Hey Alex - you need to play my SONG will ya?  http://www.kytty.com/%7Ewalt/ratSquad.mp3

Take care all - Lets get this country BACK and EXPOSE these MURDERERS!  OK?

The Social Workers Mantra: "All Mothers neglect, All Fathers rape babies and Children never lie, unless they recant"

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »

Original posted image link broken. Here is a relink.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline lifevorce

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 01:47:55 AM »
We should resist--loss of dignity, loss of life and limb--and the erosion of our Freedoms.     If we choose to fight with weapons, however, we must be aware of the plans of the attack against those armed citizens.    Superior Body Armor, Riot Shields, rapid-fire weapons---and the surprise of the middle of the night.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »
Original posted image link broken. Here is a relink.

.. and think... they didnt have the brainwashing TVs... we'll be worse easy cattle to kill
Make it so!

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »
But I could have kicked their arses!

ONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Make it so!

H0llyw00d

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 09:35:37 PM »
.. and think... they didnt have the brainwashing TVs... we'll be worse easy cattle to kill

Offline gnarleydude

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »
One of those SS officers looks like the Nazi giant on Steve Quayle's site.
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/pics/giant.Nazi.html

Probably outgrown his strength. I'd have nutted him in the proverbials.

No doubt that most people are peaceful, protecting others and giving each other (through obedience) another day of life.

brick

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 04:45:28 PM »
It is extremely sad to see how fast and how far our Country has fallen.
Hope we awake from are slumber soon, before it's too late.

Offline VonZolta

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2010, 04:32:43 PM »
6 million jews would not have been dead.

6 millions jews? Who told you that? There were NO gassings and it was the Zionist rabbis and ghetto leaders who BETRAYED the ordinary jew and sent about 700,000 to a million jews directly to the camps and marked them for death for the sole purpose of promoting the necessity for a ZIONIST State...........Get it straight because the Zionists are coming for you too..............American fools

Incidentally....the picture the OP put up for all to see cannot be seen..........its a broken pic link

Offline VonZolta

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2010, 04:41:53 PM »
Your country is enslaved. You are all under the domination of the Masonic/Zionists (false Khazarian jews) in what is known as a more perfected form of Nazism. The Americans had a close relationship with the Nazi's from at least 1932 and throughout the entire duration of the war. Read about president Harry Truman and "Operation Paperclip" which sustained the legacy of Nazism in the United States up to the present day. Research Prescott Bush and the Bush family involvement prior to and throughout the war..........

Offline VonZolta

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »
It is extremely sad to see how fast and how far our Country has fallen.
Hope we awake from are slumber soon, before it's too late.

Its not so much a matter of 'time' - as in being too late. Its more a matter of the American people having surrendered to the Masonic/Nazi agenda IN EXACTLY THE SAME MANNER AS DID THE GERMAN PEOPLE in 1932 ..........America is beyond hope so time isn't a factor - the nation is already dead...................you gave it up - shame on the American people. BTW the American people don't have the courage nor the moral strength to revolt - they are too fat, lazy, self-centered, and immoral - you poor hapless bastards. It serves you right and you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Offline Rebelitarian

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »
Mouse Trap Parable‏

A mouse looked through the crack in the wal lto see the farmer and his wife open a package.  "What food might this contain?"  The mouse wondered. He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.  Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed this warning :  "There is a mousetrap in the house!  There is a mousetrap in the house!"  The chicken clucked and scratched,  raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me.  I cannot be bothered by it."  The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a mousetrap in the house!  There is a mousetrap in the house!"  The pig sympathized, but said, "I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray.  Be assured you are in my prayers."  The mouse turned to the cow and said, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"  The cow said, "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose."  So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap . . . Alone. . ..  That very night a sound was heard throughout the house  -- the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey.  The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught.  In the darkness, she did not see it.  It was a venomous snake whose tail was caught in the trap.  The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital.    When she returned home she still had a fever. Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup. So the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient: But his wife's sickness continued.  Friends and neighbors came to sit  with her around the clock.   To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig. But, alas, the farmer's wife did not get well...   She died.  So many people came for her funeral that the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them for the funeral luncheon.  And the mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness.  So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and you think it doesn't concern you, remember ---  When one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another.

A story for those who can't be bothered with anything political

Offline maajka

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »
Mouse Trap Parable‏

A mouse looked through the crack in the wal lto see the farmer and his wife open a package.  "What food might this contain?"  The mouse wondered. He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.  Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed this warning :  "There is a mousetrap in the house!  There is a mousetrap in the house!"  The chicken clucked and scratched,  raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me.  I cannot be bothered by it."  The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a mousetrap in the house!  There is a mousetrap in the house!"  The pig sympathized, but said, "I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray.  Be assured you are in my prayers."  The mouse turned to the cow and said, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"  The cow said, "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose."  So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap . . . Alone. . ..  That very night a sound was heard throughout the house  -- the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey.  The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught.  In the darkness, she did not see it.  It was a venomous snake whose tail was caught in the trap.  The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital.    When she returned home she still had a fever. Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup. So the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient: But his wife's sickness continued.  Friends and neighbors came to sit  with her around the clock.   To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig. But, alas, the farmer's wife did not get well...   She died.  So many people came for her funeral that the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them for the funeral luncheon.  And the mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness.  So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and you think it doesn't concern you, remember ---  When one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another.

This is awesome, you have to understand to wake sleeping people you have to do it slowly and on a child like level.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2010, 10:28:51 AM »
The majority of today's population will do the same and won't believe anything bad will happen to them, right before they get a bullet to the head

It is happening this very day. Few are those who question the what and whys of the evil and wrong before them and still less that will voice their displeasure when confronted with an injustice.

As it was then, it is now. Easier is it to not get involved. We see those who advocate that attitude dumbstruck when they themselves cry out for help and none respond. How sad they cannot connect the dots, the disconnect from reality is so strong they revert to the same non-involvement attitude they cursed others for embracing as soon as their own crises has been resolved.

It takes only one, with courage, determination,the will to stand for that which is Right and Just, and soon others will follow.

Six men with machine guns or a hundred, if they plan to kill you, sheep-like compliance will not resolve your predicament. If nothing else defiance should be your last action in the face of your oppressors, and though it may sound defeatist, at least defend the only thing you have left in a situation such as this, your Dignity.

I Guess its a warriors mentality. Guilty as charged. 
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline odman99

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »
It is happening this very day. Few are those who question the what and whys of the evil and wrong before them and still less that will voice their displeasure when confronted with an injustice.

As it was then, it is now. Easier is it to not get involved. We see those who advocate that attitude dumbstruck when they themselves cry out for help and none respond. How sad they cannot connect the dots, the disconnect from reality is so strong they revert to the same non-involvement attitude they cursed others for embracing as soon as their own crises has been resolved.

It takes only one, with courage, determination,the will to stand for that which is Right and Just, and soon others will follow.

Six men with machine guns or a hundred, if they plan to kill you, sheep-like compliance will not resolve your predicament. If nothing else defiance should be your last action in the face of your oppressors, and though it may sound defeatist, at least defend the only thing you have left in a situation such as this, your Dignity.

I Guess its a warriors mentality. Guilty as charged. 

I'm new and I can't express how grateful I am to have found you guys.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 11:43:05 AM »
Mouse Trap Parable‏

Notice how the prayers act as a calming mechanism which is precisely what they were designed to do eons ago by the elite for the uppity proletariat and serfs. 

Religion is an opiate.

Still amazes me how so many here see through all the elite hoaxes but fail when it comes to their masterpiece - religion.  We even have a senior member here whose ancestors were slaughtered by christian conquerers and he embraces that system of belief -- absurd.  Talk about Stockholm Syndrome.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline cardio

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 02:39:19 AM »

http://tinypic.com/r/xkykaq/3

http://tinypic.com/r/10xdmz8/3

http://tinypic.com/r/20qhmdk/4

http://tinypic.com/r/30m0cir/4

I hate this "We are right now in Nazi Germany"   It sounds so cramped, like a puzzle piece that doesn't quite fit.

Gramatically incorrect (should be  We are in Nazi Germany right now  OR  Right now we are in Nazi Germany."   Like awful poetry that FORCES a word just to rhyme, even though it disgraces the meaning.     Why disgrace the proper grammar and sound confusing just to convert the word WARNING to an anti-NWO message.   

It's just as annoying as those FREAKS that do math to figure out NWO strategies. 

Example:     Kennedy was born in 1917.   19 + 17  = 36.    In 1936 his dog's mom got diabetes from a German doctor who's mothers fish who had 65 babies.   36 + 65 = 2001   = The same year as September 11TH!  So it must have been a WARNING that they killed Kennedy!

Garbage, this numbers and letters games that people play and claim to be searching for the truth. 

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 03:10:01 AM »
I hate this "We are right now in Nazi Germany"   It sounds so cramped, like a puzzle piece that doesn't quite fit.

Gramatically incorrect (should be  We are in Nazi Germany right now  OR  Right now we are in Nazi Germany."   Like awful poetry that FORCES a word just to rhyme, even though it disgraces the meaning.     Why disgrace the proper grammar and sound confusing just to convert the word WARNING to an anti-NWO message.   

The NAZIs were the ultimate established religious-socialist "right" wing dictatorship.

Offline odman99

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »
This is a great thread.

Keep it up boys.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 07:46:39 PM »
Good thread thanks
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Freeski

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »
Still amazes me how so many here see through all the elite hoaxes but fail when it comes to their masterpiece - religion.

I can''t say I believe that, but I think about it a lot. It's a good argument!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.