Dr. Joel Wallach... 2 minerals to cure diabetes?

Author Topic: Dr. Joel Wallach... 2 minerals to cure diabetes?  (Read 11202 times)

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
Dr. Joel Wallach... 2 minerals to cure diabetes?
« on: October 13, 2009, 01:18:05 pm »
Theres a doctor on right now who says if you take 2 minerals, you can cure diabetes. Im not a diabetic but I missed the 2 minerals he said. I know someone has more info.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
Re: 2 minerals to cure diabetes?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 02:11:48 pm »
Here is his website.

http://www.nogerms.info/

Offline catdog

Re: 2 minerals to cure diabetes?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 02:57:43 pm »
Here is his website.

http://www.nogerms.info/
It's just him selling a bunch of vitamins and hand sanitizers. Where do we get the real information?
The Hegelian Dialectic

JTCoyoté

Re:Dr. Joel Wallach... 2 minerals to cure diabetes?
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 04:27:44 pm »
Here is the Author of "Dead Doctors Don't Lie."

Search, read and watch away...

Dr. Joel Wallach

--Oldyoti

"Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is
duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person,
his faculties, or his possessions."

~James Madison

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: Dr. Joel Wallach... 2 minerals to cure diabetes?
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 06:02:06 pm »
Dr. Wallach's claim that diabetes and hypoglycemia are due to vanadium and chromium deficiency was said to be unsupported by clinical research. However, published evidence is available that indicates a role of chromium and vanadium on the insulin system and in human diabetes[25-27]. According to USDA's Richard Anderson[25], ...suboptimal intakes of chromium by people consuming average diets may lead to signs and symptoms of chromium deficiency that include elevated blood glucose, insulin, cholesterol and triglyceride concentration and decreased insulin binding and receptor number.

Extreme signs of Cr deficiency were observed in TPN patients and were corrected by Cr supplementation. Vanadium is being considered as a therapeutic agent for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Khandelweal and Pugazhenti at University of Saskatchewan, Canada, state[28]:  "Several studies have clearly demonstrated that vanadium has the potential to be used as a therapeutic agent for the treatment of diabetes. In a recent study[29], vanadate was found to enhance insulin sensitivity in diabetic patients." 

http://www.thewallachfiles.com/wallach.htm
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."