How To Email The Alex Jones Show

Author Topic: How To Email The Alex Jones Show  (Read 14697 times)

Offline NeverForget1776

How To Email The Alex Jones Show
« on: October 12, 2009, 01:19:03 pm »
First off let me say I did do several seachers and looked around on this forum and on the Infowars & PrisonPlanet web sites on how to email teh show and the only link is for an email that looks to be going to the Shows Sales or Shop section; wehere you;d email some complaint or sales question.  Now maybe that is the correct way to email the show.  I recall hearing Alex on many ocassions say to email blah-blah@ something-something but I don;t recal the exact adress.

Can anyone tell me either what the email adress is to email the show with FYI stuff or where on teh website to go to send an email?  I have a story link on the whole monitoring of the public thing in Britian that I'd like to send them.

Thanks

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: How To Email The Alex Jones Show
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 01:21:59 pm »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline PX2012

Re: In case I am arrested or killed by the secret kabal in los angeles....
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 05:52:13 pm »
I have been posting on you tube all sorts of rebellious stuff for years, i'm sure thay are onto me.. so.. recently I sent to You Tube on 8/17/13 on Egyptian protest killings… Hey LAPD while you’re busy with framing the indigent and elderly, WTF happened with the C-4 explosion in Michael Hastings Mercedes Benz last month and WHY ARE YOU IN COLLUSION WITH TERRORISTS ?

Offline PX2012

Re: In case I am arrested or killed by the secret kabal in los angeles....
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 05:54:09 pm »
I have been posting on you tube all sorts of rebellious stuff for years, i'm sure thay are onto me.. so.. recently I sent to You Tube on 8/17/13 on Egyptian protest killings… Hey LAPD while you’re busy with framing the indigent and elderly, WTF happened with the C-4 explosion in Michael Hastings Mercedes Benz last month and WHY ARE YOU IN COLLUSION WITH TERRORISTS ?