THE IRISH REFERENDUM ELECTORAL FRAUD

Author Topic: THE IRISH REFERENDUM ELECTORAL FRAUD  (Read 16711 times)

Offline SoP

Re: THE IRISH REFERENDUM ELECTORAL FRAUD
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2009, 01:34:22 PM »
Nice reply. I too blame the existence of political parties for a lot. In the UK, where democracy has of course been a farce as much as in the US, they call it the whip system. If you are a member of parliament you will almost by definition be a member of a major party. Government "whips" ensure you tow the party line. You are required to vote with your party leadership unless they declare something a "free vote" LMAO. So instead of representing the electorate, the represent party policies. And policies are made by a very, very small number of people.

What is true democracy? I guess a democracy which hasn't been corrupted. Some steps like decentralisation of power would help. But in the end of the day, humanity needs to grow up and take responsibility for itself. And by that I mean every individual. Too many of us are constantly handing their power over to their leaders, doctors, lawyers, family members...by wanting them to decide what is good or bad, right or wrong, beneficial of harmful. Unless humanity as a whole wakes up, there is little chance we will see true democracy or for that matter a free world. 

Offline Valerius

Re: THE IRISH REFERENDUM ELECTORAL FRAUD
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
Any hope in the court system in Ireland overturning it?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass