Jack Van Impe Attacks Charlie Sheen, Van Jones, 911 Truthers

Author Topic: Jack Van Impe Attacks Charlie Sheen, Van Jones, 911 Truthers  (Read 9929 times)

Offline fishoutofwater78

Jack Van Impe Attacks Charlie Sheen, Van Jones, 911 Truthers
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:52:02 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKRPx3Tx8jo

I have listened to him off and on for 4 years. I am offended, Outraged and Angry of what he said. He is protecting mass murderering criminals, and attacking honest people like Sheen.

I already called, emailed and complained to them. I left a message, and emailed and no write back. I said I am not giving him another cent or listening to his program until he appologizes.

I recommend you all email him at jvimi@jvim.com and tell him he is wrong, and show him the evidence, apoligize and reform his position. Call him after business hours at 248-852-2244 and leave him a message and/or write to him at:

Jack Van Impe Ministries
PO Box 7004
Troy MI
48007-7004

You may also goto his website at http://www.jvim.com click on "Contact" at the bottom left. Then click "GUEST BOOK"

Email, Call, Write, tell him 9-11 was an inside job, charlie is a hero, charlie has courage, tell him he is on the wrong side. BE NICE AND POLITE!!!. Tell him to research the evidence, Show him the evidence. Tell him is spitting on the entire 9/11 Truth Movement and he is hurting the countless work, hours, and research put into the 911 truth movement.  I already did. Maybe if enough people make a case, he will do the right thing.
Let him know we are upset, outraged and informed!

Again, to see the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKRPx3Tx8jo

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Jack Van Impe Attacks Charlie Sheen, Van Jones, 911 Truthers
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 08:57:58 pm »
Van Impe is also a notorious end times date setter(when scripture clearly says not to be so).

I've only watched him but once or twice, but the one time I did was 7 years ago - when he was TRUMPETING Bush to invade Iraq, and smearing those who spoke out against him.

Van Impe is a Cointelpro/CIA shill.

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 09:05:11 pm »
I used to watch him very Rarely in '99. After Y2K Turned out to be a hoax. I walked away from all ministires until 5 years later. In 2005 I started watching again. I had no idea he supported these wars. He is always attacking Obama, which is fine. But he should have attacked Bush. I don't know why he would say and act like War is the answer.
I saw Hagee in a clip say the same thing, to invade iraq in 2003.

pujyboy

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 09:06:38 pm »
He's a moron who appeals to evangelical Christians who believe in biblical inerrancy. I am a Christian, but to think you have all the answers to the universe like so many evangelicals do is not just foolishness, it is the kind of arrogance that got a certain winged fellow tossed out of heaven.

Offline America2

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:09:04 pm »
I used to watch him very Rarely in '99. After Y2K Turned out to be a hoax. I walked away from all ministires until 5 years later. In 2005 I started watching again. I had no idea he supported these wars. He is always attacking Obama, which is fine. But he should have attacked Bush. I don't know why he would say and act like War is the answer.

They also use corrupt bibles(i.e. the Scofield one and other recent revisions) to try to prove that these recent wars were justified. Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, John McArthur, and other "elite Christians" have done so as well.

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 09:11:14 pm »
They also use corrupt bibles(i.e. the Scofield one and other recent revisions) to try to prove that these recent wars were justified. Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, John McArthur, and other "elite Christians" have done so as well.

I think im going to stick to Alex Jones and Infowars!!

Offline Overcast

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 09:11:35 pm »

Yeah, quite a number of them are REAL polarized to the "republican" mindset.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 09:13:17 pm »
Yeah, quite a number of them are REAL polarized to the "republican" mindset.

REPUBLICANS ARE SOO CLOSED MINDED, AND STUPID!!!!! THEY ALSO CHOOSE, WAR AND TORTURE.

I AM A CHRISTIAN LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

Offline Intruth

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 09:42:59 pm »
 omg! I did not know he felt that way! He need some brothers to open his eyes.
"I am the way, the TRUTH and the life". Jesus

Offline mcs7

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 09:53:13 pm »
It looks like "THEY" (ILLUMINATI, BILDERBERG)

"PAT ROBERTSONED HIM"

WHEN PAT STARTING TO EXPOSE, WITH HIS EARLY 90'S BOOK, "THE NEW WORLD ORDER" AFTER THEN PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH TALKED ABOUT "A NEW WORLD ORDER" AND " THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT" SPEECH MADE TO CONGRESS

"THEY" STARTED MESSING WITH HIS MONEY...BIG TIME...THEN HE "REALIZED" THE "ERROR" OF HIS WAYS AND BEHAVED HIMSELF

Jack has been making alot of New World Order References for the past 2-3 years... I think "THEY" want him to cool it....or else

Offline winthorp

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 10:06:29 pm »
What is the difference between all these end time prophecy nuts and true prophets of the Bible?

The true prophets of the Bible
-called for Repentance.  What does that mean?  It means we must change our way of living, our way of excess, our way of sin.
-They went against the normal gatekeepers of the day.  The false religious leaders, the people in people.  They rebuked them.
-They were hunted and killed for what they said and did.  Elijah, Samuel, Jeremiah, Amos, Hosea, Isaiah, John the Baptist, Jesus, all the disciples, Paul and others

The TV end timers of today.
-Buy my product
-George Bush is ok, but Obama is bad
-Just accept Jesus everything is fine

People if you really want to know about God... Ask him!

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge - Hosea 4:6

Offline America2

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 10:19:57 pm »
What is the difference between all these end time prophecy nuts and true prophets of the Bible?

The true prophets of the Bible
-called for Repentance.  What does that mean?  It means we must change our way of living, our way of excess, our way of sin.
-They went against the normal gatekeepers of the day.  The false religious leaders, the people in people.  They rebuked them.
-They were hunted and killed for what they said and did.  Elijah, Samuel, Jeremiah, Amos, Hosea, Isaiah, John the Baptist, Jesus, all the disciples, Paul and others

The TV end timers of today.
-Buy my product
-George Bush is ok, but Obama is bad
-Just accept Jesus everything is fine

People if you really want to know about God... Ask him!

The TV end timers of the day ala John Hagee, Hal Lindsey, Joel Rosenberg, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, et al are probably CointelPro/CIA agents to boot.

Offline Intruth

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 11:13:15 pm »
The TV end timers of the day ala John Hagee, Hal Lindsey, Joel Rosenberg, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, et al are probably CointelPro/CIA agents to boot.
You can not make blanket statements like that without proof, but the Church by and large is asleep and show little signs of waking up. Im sure the cointelpro does have something to do with that. Like Steve Quayle says "Dumb unto death".
"I am the way, the TRUTH and the life". Jesus

Offline Vox

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 11:33:50 pm »
He's right, you know.

How CAN we deny the official story when the government has "pictures of all these arabs."

I thought I'd fall outta my chair.  :D
"Love truth, but pardon error."

Offline Col3_11n12

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 11:37:40 pm »
I would like to thank Mr. Imp for attacking truthers.   Nothing adds to our credibility more than to have a televangelist attack us.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 11:46:27 pm »
REPUBLICANS ARE SOO CLOSED MINDED, AND STUPID!!!!! THEY ALSO CHOOSE, WAR AND TORTURE.

I tend to think that about 'political polarization' on both sides. It seems to be a charade to me - they say different things, but in the end - they do the same things.

For me at least; actions speak louder than words.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 11:53:24 pm »
I e-mailed everybody of the Alex Jones Team over the weekend, They didn't cover it.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 12:01:51 am »
Interesting.  Around the year 2000, he did a series of films with Cloud Ten predicting some of the exact scenarios that we’re seeing unfold today.  Obviously no stranger to the concept of false flag attack and world government.  Both of these themes were heavily represented in those films.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 12:05:47 am »
Interesting.  Around the year 2000, he did a series of films with Cloud Ten predicting some of the exact scenarios that we’re seeing unfold today.  Obviously no stranger to the concept of false flag attack and world government.  Both of these themes were heavily represented in those films.

I KNOW! I have the entire Collection. In the documentary made by Peter and Paul Lalonde called "gospel of the antichrist" they talked about the CFR Elite Groups. This was back in 1996!!! They acted like back then they needed an event to seize power.

I have the entire collection of Apocolpyse, Revelation, Tribulation, and Judgement.
The false flag took place in Revelation, but it was done by the nwo, and blammed on the christians.

I really looked up to van impe, all thse years i watched him, and when i heard him say that, it was just so HEARTBREAKING!!!

I can understand preachers who refuse to take no position, i can understand not going there, especally after the way rosie o donell got attacked, But to come out and say what he said, is an absolute slap in the face!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 12:09:07 am »

Greetings Fish, so please tell me what exactly is a Christian Liberal Democrat?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline America2

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 01:05:53 am »
You can not make blanket statements like that without proof, but the Church by and large is asleep and show little signs of waking up. Im sure the cointelpro does have something to do with that. Like Steve Quayle says "Dumb unto death".

For the most part - both Hagee and Lindsey are divorced, the latter being 3 times. Of course, we know what Paul said about the requirements of pastors on the pulpit(only 1 wife), and even though Lindsey has never been a pastor, he nonetheless is supposedly in Christian ministry, so even a mere 1 divorce is a no-no. For the most part, these so-called "end times ministers" I mentioned above...all they talk about is the Middle East, Israel, the Middle East, Israel...very rarely, if ever, have they talked about the tyranny that's going on in our own country.

But yeah, why the church doesn't see how Hagee dumped his first wife for his mistress, how Lindsey once upon a time ago predicted Jesus' return in 1988 way back in 1970 and MEGA FAILED, is beyond us. And for that matter too - Rosenberg somehow is a regular guest on Glenn Beck...yet another red flag.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 01:17:54 am »
For the most part - both Hagee and Lindsey are divorced, the latter being 3 times. Of course, we know what Paul said about the requirements of pastors on the pulpit(only 1 wife), and even though Lindsey has never been a pastor, he nonetheless is supposedly in Christian ministry, so even a mere 1 divorce is a no-no. For the most part, these so-called "end times ministers" I mentioned above...all they talk about is the Middle East, Israel, the Middle East, Israel...very rarely, if ever, have they talked about the tyranny that's going on in our own country.

But yeah, why the church doesn't see how Hagee dumped his first wife for his mistress, how Lindsey once upon a time ago predicted Jesus' return in 1988 way back in 1970 and MEGA FAILED, is beyond us. And for that matter too - Rosenberg somehow is a regular guest on Glenn Beck...yet another red flag.

Ehh, Lindsey has mentioned the Bilderbergers, NWO on a couple of occasions actually - but I agree, they are still blinded with partisanship.

Offline mcs7

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 02:28:11 am »
The LaLonde Brothers

I remember back in the mid 90's ish, shows they would have about:

The Cashless society
Smart Cards

and others

Then they disappeared off the air form their regular show and Paul headed up a new project called CLOUD TEN Pictures...which was mentioned earlier in this thread...

With all that I know now , I wonder if they were bought to stop exposing the nuts and bolts of the NWO and were moved into end time pictures  that left out all the details.

Pure speculation on my part.

Offline kevlar442

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 02:32:54 am »
Jack Van Impe reminds me of Glenn Beck.  He has a lot of good message mixed with bad, and he is for sale...
"So make your move and plead the fifth cuz you can't plead the first"  -Rage Against the Machine

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 04:49:31 am »
The LaLonde Brothers

I remember back in the mid 90's ish, shows they would have about:

The Cashless society
Smart Cards

and others

Then they disappeared off the air form their regular show and Paul headed up a new project called CLOUD TEN Pictures...which was mentioned earlier in this thread...

With all that I know now , I wonder if they were bought to stop exposing the nuts and bolts of the NWO and were moved into end time pictures  that left out all the details.

Pure speculation on my part.

I have all his videos as well

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 04:54:07 am »
Greetings Fish, so please tell me what exactly is a Christian Liberal Democrat?

I also would like to know.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Dok

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 05:01:07 am »
This guys a shill, dont waste your time on him.

Ecumenism

Much of his life was spent as a fierce proponent of the fundamentalist Biblical doctrine of Biblical separation. This teaching is that we, as a church, are to be removed from those individuals who promote doctrinal error. In late 1970's Van Impe made a shift towards the inclusiveness of Ecumenism and Evangelism. His break with the fundamental church came in 1984 with the publication of Heart Disease in Christ’s Body. In it, he disapproves of the lack of love and unity among so many of today's Christians. The remedy for this was for the relaxing of the fundamentalist definition of what is a Christian. He called for the acceptance as a "true Christian" of anyone who believed in the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture, the Deity of Christ, the Virgin Birth, the Substitutionary atonement, and the physical resurrection of Christ along with His personal, bodily return to earth. In addition to this Jack sought to redefine the very concept of Biblical separation itself. In his new formula, anyone who disagrees with these conditions that he defined as a "true Christian" was himself in doctrinal error and thus subject to isolation.

Now a Roman Catholic?

In 1993 Van Impe, who formerly warned that the Roman Catholic church is a false, apostate church, now made a complete reversal by accepting the Pope and traditional Roman Catholicism as being part of the body of Christ. He not only claimed that the Pope was a genuine Christian but also considered him to be a true prophet and defender of the faith. In a recent broadcast Van Impe explained his conversion to the Roman Catholic Church, comparing it to the conversion of the Apostle Paul. He stated that he was once a fundamentalist who rejected Roman Catholicism, but now has evidently been converted.

"I have read the entire new catechism, 2800 points. And I know what they believe and we misrepresent them so often. I was one of those bigots who used to do it. And the Spirit spoke to me."
Trust Mary Instead of Christ

In an article for the October-December 1995 issue of Foundation Magazine Van Impe offered praise to Pope John Paul II and praise for the Pope's plan for unity among all "Christians" and the establishment of a "world church." John Paul II, whom evangelicals like Van Impe have praised, trusted Mary instead of Christ for his eternal destiny. In a February 1980 addendum to his Last Will and Testament of March 6, 1979, John Paul II entrusted "that decisive moment [of death] to the Mother of Christ and of the Church [and] of my hope. In life and in death, Totus Tuus [totally yours] through the Immaculate." Embroidered inside all of his robes was the phrase, Totus tuus sum Maria, "Mary I am all yours." His Apostolic Letter of Oct. 16, 2002, ended with these words:

O Blessed Rosary of Mary, sweet chain which unites us to God, bond of love which unites us to the angels, tower of salvation against the assaults of Hell, safe port in our universal shipwreck, we will never abandon you. You will be our comfort in the hour of death: yours our final kiss as life ebbs away. And the last word from our lips will be your sweet name, O Queen of the Rosary of Pompei, O dearest Mother, O Refuge of Sinners, O Sovereign Consoler of the Afflicted.
Instead of obeying Jude's command to "earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints," Van Impe, has never raised a voice against heretical denials of the true faith.

http://www.biblicist.org/bible/vanimpe.shtml
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=79702.msg450460#msg450460
Televangelist Jack Van Impe, once upon a time Pastor Jerry Falwell's sidekick and nationally known as a fundamentalist Baptist crusader, says all that is behind him now. Now that he's discovered the "spiritual riches" that are found only in Roman Catholicism and in the Papacy.

On my new video you'll see Jack Van Impe and his vivacious wife and co-host, Rexella, gush with fulsome praise for the Pope and for Rome's priests. Van Impe exhorts Catholics to obey their black-robed, white-collar spiritual superiors.

He excitedly exclaims: "You Catholic people, listen to your priests... Thank God for these Catholic leaders."

"The Catholic Doctrines Are Right On"
According to TBN's Jack Van Impe, the Vatican's doctrines are wonderfully correct: "I believe in this book," Van Impe tells the TV audience, holding high the New Catholic Catechism. "The Catholic doctrines are right on," he adds.

Who turned Van Impe around to the Papacy's way of thinking? Why, it was the Pope himself Van Impe reveals: "Pope John Paul II has given me real direction in my life." "He is a giant of the faith," says Van Impe.

Note please, that it isn't Jesus Christ or His Word that really motivates Van Impe. Instead, it's the Pope, he reports, who has given him "real direction" in his life.

http://www.texemarrs.com/112004/vatican_rising_article.htm
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=79702.msg450461#msg450461
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dok

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 05:06:24 am »
Van Impe is also a notorious end times date setter(when scripture clearly says not to be so).

I've only watched him but once or twice, but the one time I did was 7 years ago - when he was TRUMPETING Bush to invade Iraq, and smearing those who spoke out against him.

Van Impe is a Cointelpro/CIA shill.

Van Impe has many times suggested dates for the beginning of the tribulation period. A 1993 video was entitled A.D. 2000 - The End? 

An article in the January-February 1993 issue of  Perhaps Today magazine included a detailed chronology to demonstrate that the Lord will probably return in September of 1999:

"Let's figure that out again--1948.5 plus 51.4 equals 1999.9--around September of the year 1999. Now, we are not date-setters! Of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not he angels of heaven, but my father only (Matthew 24:36). But wait! Don't say, `No one can know the APPROXIMATE time when Christ will return,' for Jesus also said in verse 33 that we will know when it is near, even at the doors."

In the Jan-Feb 1997 issue of Perhaps Today Van Impe claimed that the year 2001 “will see the start of the Great Tribulation. Political chaos, natural disasters, nuclear war and the worldwide rise of Islam will usher in mankind's final hour.”

In 1998, Van Impe had this to say about the 16th century French mystic Nostradamus;

”Now, Nostradamus said that the king of terror would appear November of 1999. I believe Nostradamus knew his bible and knew what the six-day theory was, and so he could put it all together.” Jack Van Impe Presents October 5, 1998

All this can only lead to one conclusion. This guy is a nutcase.

http://www.forgottenword.org/vanimpe.html
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 07:13:44 am »
I also would like to know.

i am anti-war, support draft dodgers, and dont judge anybody. what else?

Offline Dok

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 07:39:55 am »
i am anti-war, support draft dodgers, and dont judge anybody. what else?

gee, do you support abortion?
do you support a socialistic agenda or do you believe that you dont work you dont eat?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 07:45:05 am »
gee, do you support abortion?
do you support a socialistic agenda or do you believe that you dont work you dont eat?

i dont support abortion, i would not vote or intervein if i could make a difference, I just wouldnt want to be responsible.

i dont support socialism

Offline Dok

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 08:01:56 am »
so then HOW exactly are you a Christian Liberal Democrat?

Because thats kind of an oxymoron. you dont seem to support there views.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 08:03:17 am »
so then HOW exactly are you a Christian Liberal Democrat?

Because thats kind of an oxymoron. you dont seem to support there views.

what do you mean, what do you think i should support?

Offline Dok

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 08:14:58 am »
so just what do you believe?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 08:22:18 am »
so just what do you believe?

If I get drafted, I will be dodging!

Offline Dok

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 08:24:32 am »
If I get drafted, I will be dodging!

oK, is that all? and theres no draft.  ::)
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 08:26:50 am »

not yet....

ask me where i stand on something, i dont know what to throw out

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 08:28:36 am »

Is this something a republican would post?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=138224.0

I forgot to mention that in 1973 Kissinger said "Military men are dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy"

Offline Dok

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 08:34:11 am »

not yet....

ask me where i stand on something, i dont know what to throw out

should i pay for your doctor bills? should i pay for anything that you do or need?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline fishoutofwater78

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 08:40:16 am »
should i pay for your doctor bills? should i pay for anything that you do or need?

i believe the government should help the poor