Pentagon/Northcom to stage domestic Cyber attacks/w/1918 flu to usher in IPv6

Author Topic: Pentagon/Northcom to stage domestic Cyber attacks/w/1918 flu to usher in IPv6  (Read 110855 times)

Offline Belial

Re: The vaccine is partially a psyop, not taking it will not make you safe
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:53 PM »
I've got a mrs and kids. How can I save them? I've started storing food and fuel but I really feel like I should be more prepared.

If push comes to shove I can head to the outback and avoid people altogether.

Offline Mithridates

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »
You got to wonder, if they want to use our military against us, why are they vaccinating our soldiers first?

Offline kidA

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 11:24:09 PM »
Well - guess we will see what happens to the Military - maybe they want to kill them off first to let the Chinese and Mexican Armies in:

Military to get mandatory swine flu shots soon

I posted that article on another MB I visit and I got this response:

"I'm actually the guy that makes this happen.  Remember I do work in Navy medicine.  I'm actually waking up early tomorrow because I'm administering the vaccine to all my marines in the morning.  This is seriously no big deal.  I have been getting mandatory flu shots for years.  Since before I joined the military.  All health care workers, military, and elderly are usually mando for the flu shots.  It has nothing to do with h1n1.  Its the same as the annual flu shots we have all been getting for decades."

This guys has a "DON'T TREAD ON ME" flag in his sig. He's a Ron Paul supporter and pretty awesome. So I trust what he says...

and then I said:

"I just remember you saying you weren't gonna take the h1n1 shot."

so then he said:

"and I wont.  I dont take the mando anthrax shots either.  To be honest, I might not even take this flu shot.  Its the Nasal mist.  I like the shot better.  The Nasal mist is a live virus and can legit get you sick.  The shot is dead and only gets you sick in your head

But thats a power I have because I'm medical and I can just write down whatever I want in my record.  Of course me being me, if any of my marines had any real reasons to not want these shots other than being scarred of needles, I would do the same for them.  I'm telling you guys, not all of us in the military - government are bad"
5 o'clock news is a f*#cking fantasy!

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »
AI seems pretty convinced we're all gonna die and this is the big one.

Anyway I haven't fully read any of his posts but I still understand them.

Basically there is a tech shadow government just like the fed reserve is the financial shadow government, and boy is this tech bad bad bad. Track, trace no wires needed, frame you, input shit on your cell, computer etc no wires needed. Kill you with remote drones, space satelites etc. Northcom remote access to all digital content including all of your financial records, your hobbies, interests, you physical location, no wires needed.

That about sums it up.

Oh and he has inside info from northcom that basically the NWO is ready to kill us all and throw the ones who slip by the death in to FEMA camps.

I am not sure if this is IT though, I kinda think he's jumpin the gun on that prediction.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2009, 07:19:01 AM »
Well - guess we will see what happens to the Military - maybe they want to kill them off first to let the Chinese and Mexican Armies in:

they ultimately wnt a clone wars against the last remaining decent american soldiers.  i doubt tey are anywhere near ready, but that is their fantastical wet dream.  reading these sick f**ks is like delving into the mind of a complete lunatic. they are absent of any humanity whatsoever.  in the meatime, chinese will not comply on a large scale, but surrounding cultures may. as far as mexican paramility, that is already going on.

iraq is a test of total domination and occupation for 100 years with a team of foreign occupiers.  These tests have been going on for thousands of years and have always failed.  But they keep doing them.

This is what the NWO feels is a happy, healthy community:

If these images both of the occupiers and the occupied do not piss you off, then you are not paying attention. Our brothers and sisters are forced to act like robocops in a foreign land and the children are conditioned to accept the idea that they are imprisoned from cradle to grave.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »
Those fluff pictures above for the public relations companies like Renden, Lincoln, and Omnicom reveal the disired portrayal of soldiers ad children livng in a happy peaceful society while we all know the truth concerning war, soldiers, and children.

Both the soldier and the child are affected beyond belief, including the families of the fallen. One million of those fluff pictures will never make up for the truth about these abominations created by the masters of war:

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »
Both the soldier and the child are affected beyond belief, including the families of the fallen. One million of those fluff pictures will never make up for the truth about these abominations created by the masters of war:

QFT. The pictures carried home in the minds of these soldiers are lasting, indelible. The images seen by the public; sanitized for your protection; don't begin to show the real truth of what happens when the masters want a war.

I have an uncle who did three tours as a helicopter pilot in Viet Nam. Came home to fly rescue in the Honolulu F.D., but he was not the same person who left from Ft. Rucker training for Viet Nam. He came home without any physical wounds... but the images that must have been burned into his mind were visible only to himself. I think all of the men and women we send to war come home wounded. The wounds you can't see are perhaps more devastating than the ones you can.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Mike Philbin

« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2009, 11:40:46 AM »
I could NEVER join a corporate FOR PROFIT army  - can money REALLY be the only reason these young lads (and lasses) sign up? Have they lost all perspective on what it means to be alive on this planet?

Surely, they know it's not right to invade other countries and kill innocents.  The above images stink of Stockholm Syndrome.

It reeks off them.

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
You got to wonder, if they want to use our military against us, why are they vaccinating our soldiers first?

To kill them.

Then they let the Chinese troops in via Mexico and the 2 seaports they have in CA....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »
To kill them.

Then they let the Chinese troops in via Mexico and the 2 seaports they have in CA....

I really think the Chinese troops thing is disinfo, but intenational troops definitely.  Perhaps some Mongolian/Japanese/German/British/Roman/Ottoman hybrid clone (all imperialists).

Shit who knows but either way, the Mexican ports and the mass transit planned roadways cannot be a good thing.

Offline lazarus

• Physician
    • kalamation
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »
A couple of points to add here to AI's point that avoiding the vaccine will not help. (this may have been discussed elsewhere)

I having been wondering about the push for multiple vaccines in a short period. We saw this with the proposed 3 H1N1 injections for the 2009 swine flu. Now we are seeing the push for taking the seasonal flu vaccine with the 2009 swine flu soon to follow. (this is what is happening at our hospital) Why? If we read that this is more sinister than just big pharma trying to make more money, then we may be dealing with the an attempt to have several circulating hemagluttinins in us. These H parts of these HnNn type of viruses are the binding outside proteins of the viruses that allow affinity to humans. They are the "fragments" of the viruses in the vaccines.

BTW the the recent infowars article showing the insert with H1N1

http://www.infowars.com/evidence-of-thimerosal-h1n1-virus-in-seasonal-vaccination/

is not unusual since the seasonal flu that we have had for years is H1N1, so it makes sense that the insert should have this. So is the Mexico swine flu of 2009. Also the Spanish flu of 1918. This is a good article summarizing these

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/I/Influenza.html

The differences are in mostly in the virulence (danger to humans) of the various types.

Anyway back to the why several vaccines. We may be seeing an attempt to have the population incubate these viruses for deadly mutations. This seems sloppy. Maybe predetermined mixes are known to combine into more deadly forms over time.  CO-INFECTION seems to be the means to increase virulence and is discussed in this peer reviewed article.

http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/28/3/399/_pdf

In other words they may be using the population to soup up a deadly strain. So with this theory yes it will not matter if you got the vaccines. You will be at risk from those that did. Isolation and nutrition will be your only protection.

One last point. I have reviewed several inserts for the seasonal flu vaccine now and they really do vary on their contents. My hospital is offering a thiomerisol free shot for example. So I have decided to defend my not taking the vaccine by pointing out what is common to all the inserts I have read so far:

There have never been controlled trials proofing the efficacy of influenza vaccines.
Even in for those that are antibody titer positive (from infection or vaccination), the protection from influenza is less than 50%.

And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »

Chinese Got Long Beach Deal!

By Staff Investigative Journalists

LONG BEACH DESK - The Long Beach Naval Station was tentatively placed on the Military Base Closure-List by president George Bush in 1991. President Bill Clinton, closed the naval base last in 1993. That resulted in the loss to Long Beach, California of 17,500 military and civilian jobs. The economic impact of the of loss was $52.5 million and drove the California economy into the tank. It has never recovered.

Between 1995-1996, during the heat of the Clinton-Gore Campaign fund raising activity, the Clinton administration actively intervened to make sure a Communist Chinese cargo container shipping interest got a too-good deal on a Long Beach, California, shipping terminal.

The Secretary of the Navy has formally turned the base over to the City of Long Beach. But, the Port of Long Beach has signed a letter of intent to lease the property to the China Ocean Shipping Co., a steamship line run by the Communist Chinese government.

The Navy base property is about to be leased to a Communist China-owned shipping company under an agreement that was only made possible by the intervention of the White House.

Forced by a court order, Port of Long Beach officials have now set March 12, 1997 for a new public hearing on plans to bulldoze the Naval Station and lease the property to the Comunist Chinese shipping company.

After a hearing before the court, a judge ruled last week that the deal had been rushed and proper procedures had not been in place.

Clinton was so eager to push the deal through that he met twice with Long Beach officials and once at a White House meeting in 1995 that included his then-chief of staff and the Pentagon's No. 2 official and others.

The deal finally approved by the Secretary of the Navy turns over control of the Long Beach Naval Station, with a value of at least $65 million, free of charge to the City of Long Beach. The city has agreed to lease it to the China Ocean Shipping Co. of the People's Republic of China.

The Chinese deal apparently went forward without a national security review by wither the CIA or National Security Council. The White House apparently avoided normal and routine government channels in pushing the deal through in 1995. '... there seemed to be no reason to check with the National Security Council on the decision ...' White House spokesman Lanny Davis said.

However, the China Ocean Shipping Co. of the People's Republic of China has been actively involved in several recent controversies in addition to a Russian AK-47 gun-smuggling episode on the streets of Oakland, California. In another shocking incident in December, one of the company's ships plowed into a crowded boardwalk in New Orleans, injuring 116 people.

Then, in 1992, the shipping company was fined $400,000 in a violation of U.S. shipping law in connection with is practices involving bribery of government officials in order to avoid paying U.S. tariffs on its imports at United States ports of entry.

There is still more. Six of the company's ships were detained by the Navy and Coast Guard for violating international safety regulations just in the last year. The Coast Guard said, that is has placed the China Ocean Shipping Co. of the People's Republic of China on a target list of shippers to monitor and search.

Last summer China admitted that the China Ocean Shipping Co. was shipping 640 tons of raw waste from the United States to China when it suddenly decided to dump it into the open sea.

In 1993 U.S. Navy shadowed a China Ocean Shipping Co. ship passing in the Persian Gulf after U.S. intelligence warned it was suspected of carrying chemical weapons materials.

CIA director Robert Gates has said ' ... any time you turn over an American port facility to a foreign-owned company, especially one with significant [Communist Chinese] government connection, then at least it ought to be vetted through national security agencies.'

A Navy Department career official said that no intelligence review was sought because the China Ocean Shipping Company's was not considered a security threat, by the Clinton White House.

The Chinese will lease the Long Beach Naval Station base for a 10 year term at a fee of $14.5 million per year. The Chinese will have the option to expand the perimeter of the operation onto another 150 acres of old Navy shipyards that will be developed at the City of Long Beach taxpayer's expense.

Officials at the Chinese shipping interest's headquarters in New Jersey and in Beijing refused to comment or respond to questions about president Clinton's involvement.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1590822/posts
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »
My fiance is 1/4 Chinese. She knows a lot of Chinese.

She says they are the most racist people on Earth and would have no problem shooting us like dogs.

We are literally collateral...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-warns-of-violence-from-pending-dollar-crisis-says-israel-strike-on-iran-the-trigger.html

Scary times ahead? Perhaps, if you take credence in what Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, says.

Paul, who had a strong grassroots following during the 2008 presidential election, explained on Glenn Beck’s Sept. 30 radio program that perilous times lie ahead due to the Federal Reserve’s loose monetary policy. Host Glenn Beck asked how an Israeli strike against Iran might trigger problems with the American financial system.

“What happens when Israel strikes Iran or Iran has the earth rays and we know that they now have a nuclear weapon, what happens to our financial system at that point?” Beck asked.

The libertarian Paul maintained China would become the world’s financial heavyweight and they were already making preparations to be the world’s top dog.

“I think the Chinese take over,” Paul said. “If there’s a real panic and oil shoots up to a couple of hundred bucks, the Chinese will dump their dollars. Chinese are maneuvering for this. The more we threaten Iran, the stronger the Chinese influence gets because they’re using the dollars that they have earned from us and saved, they have a trillion, and they are starting to buy up assets in Iran and build plants and get involved in their energy. So the whole thing is backfiring on us. We’re getting ready to put tougher sanctions on the Iranians and that will make things that much worse. It won’t help the dissidents in Iran. It’s going to cost us a lot of money, and there will be a bombing and that will be a big, big event. I think it will crash the dollar is what I think it would do.”

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Ron Paul Warns of Violence from Pending Dollar Crisis; Says Israel Strike on Iran the Trigger 270809banner

And what does the country look like after the dollar crashes?  Not good the Texas congressman said.

“We think it was bad with the financial crisis,” Paul said. “When you have a dollar crisis, the whole thing quits functioning. The checks bounce and literally the federal government’s checks bounce if you have – if inflation goes up.”

But the situation deteriorates even more Paul – with states leaving the union.

“I think we’re going to have a de facto 10th Amendment, secession,” Paul said “People are just going to ignore the federal government because they won’t – and there’s, you know, a total loss of credibility.”

Beck alluded to media charges and warnings from others that there would be violence and contended the right is being set up to take the fall for it.

“Congressman Paul, the media and even [Rep.] Patrick Kennedy said this, we heard this from two people, Muammar Gaddafi and I believe the other one was Ahmadinejad that both spoke last week and they – we’re hearing it all the time that there’s going to be violence here in America, that people are targeting,” Beck said. “Basically everyone is going to blame this on the right, any kind of violence.”

There would be violence, but not before a dollar crisis happens as some Democratic politicians and media personalities have warned, but afterward Paul said.

“I think that there will be violence,” he explained. “I hope we don’t have to go through, you know, a very violent period of time, but that’s what happens too often when the government runs out of money and runs out of wealth, the people argue over, you know, a shrinking pie and, of course, the people who have to produce are sick and tired of producing.”
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »
From criminal Ptech client, Gartner:

http://blogs.gartner.com/business-continuity/2009/08/06/advisory-15-interesting-anecdotes-from-the-ct-infragard-pandemic-preparedness-workshop/

Advisory #15: Interesting Anecdotes from the CT InfraGard Pandemic Preparedness Workshop

August 6th, 2009 ·
I attended a pandemic preparedness planning workshop this week sponsored by my CT InfraGard branch. The attendees have been covering this beat for awhile, so the information exchange was at a fairly detailed level regarding what organizations are planning and struggling with in their efforts. I thought I’d share some of the information with you.

1.      We started the workshop by viewing the video “Business Not As Usual: Preparing for Pandemic Flu” from Seattle-King county.  Use it internally to educate your workforce (and senior executives) on the value of being prepared. You can request a free copy (you must pay for shipping) from NACCHO.

2.      Most of the workforce absences are expected to be a result of school closures.

3.      You must have a pandemic management process (or infrastructure) in place to handle the event as it occurs because plans are a necessary thing, but they don’t often reflect the reality of the specific situation. Policies decided upon on Monday may not apply to the facts of Tuesday’s situation.

4.      Some firms are talking to public health officials about hosting vaccine programs in their work facilities, or at least trying to secure the vaccine for their critical workers, e.g. electricity generation operators. However, some are concerned about the legal liability issues if they haven’t engaged in this type of public health activity in the past.

5.      On the point of electricity generation operators – If these folks get the flu, and the generation facility is on the small side, they could shut it down because they don’t have enough staff to operate.  That shutdown means blackouts – or “rotating feeder outages”.  We could see more power outages as a result of H1N1 – a connection that most folks aren’t making, but for pandemic planning would be covered under the traditional BCM plan.

6.      Organizations are struggling with human resource policies regarding how to compensate workers if they do have the flu, especially if the worker has already used their allotted personal time off days or sick days. Some are offering extended time off options, but not everyone.

7.      Work-at-home solutions are at a high risk of failure if the work-at-home population in any given area reaches anywhere close to the 40% absentee rate. Internet bandwidth supply is not adequate to meet the demand. (Gartner is publishing a research note on this topic specifically.)

8.      Similar to the results of my June/2009 survey, many firms are not including IT vendors or IT service providers in their efforts. See my note: A Perilous Practice: Not Planning for IT and Data Center Operations Support During a Pandemic, G00169949. (You may have to be a Gartner client to view it.)

9.      Most firms expect to implement workforce travel restrictions once a pandemic strikes.

10. Most firms are trying to balance their protective mask usage policy between protecting the workforce and not offending customers. The firms who have direct and frequent contact with the public (for example retail operations) request that workers wear a mask when escorting a sick person out of the building only. Those firms that don’t have direct public contact public allow their workers to wear masks based upon their personal comfort level.

11. Those firms that have public congregation areas plan to close off those areas once a pandemic strikes. For example, bank branch lobbies will be closed and only the drive-up window will be open.

12. Firms with workers who must make home visits have equipped those workers with protective gear such as masks, sanitizer fluid for the hands and steering wheels of their cars/trucks, disposable gloves and so forth.

13. You can’t build your preparedness plans using workers’ personal information that has been gathered through the normal social networking in the work environment.

14. Some firms are concerned about law suits as a result of family members getting the flu from the firm’s employee.

15. You can’t expect to get resources from your local neighbors, partners and so forth because everyone will be in the same situation when the pandemic strikes.

16. Your plans and handling process must include actions that will assist you to return to normal operations once the pandemic is over.

17. You must include cultural differences in your plan activities. For example, blood transfusions may be refused if they are not from a person with the same national origin as the intended recipient.

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »
So the swine flu creates blackouts and shorts out the Net.

Very convenient...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline Overcast

« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »
Tell that to Indira Singh or Sibel Edmonds.

The former, covering something so esoteric, that there were few to even grasp what she was talking about.

Both have put themselves in the literal crosshairs of the NWO, for all of us.

Tell them that they've wasted their lives.

If everyone stands up and simply says NO to slavery - then they will have to kill us all.

And then the bankers, and whoever else - can grow their own f**kin' food.

Who needs who?

Slavery - really - in this case will only apply to the willing.

I must say... the below words and others - but these in particular have influenced me to the point of no return. I have faith in God and the disposition of my soul after death. That gives me a lot of resolve.

For posterity and those who have never seen it, I will post the whole speech. It's much more than they told you in school.

Read it and realize the parallels are too striking to be 'coincidence' - this is just the same foul, evil beast that has sought to control humanity since humanity existed. Perhaps there are also 'secular' answers/reasons for all of this - but the evidence - to me, is to compelling; that it's more than just 'tyrants'.

March 23, 1775
By Patrick Henry

No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the house. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve. This is no time for ceremony. The question before the house is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at the truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the numbers of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry for the last ten years to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves and the House. Is it that insidious smile with which our petition has been lately received?

Trust it not, sir; it will prove a snare to your feet. Suffer not yourselves to be betrayed with a kiss. Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with those warlike preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive ourselves, sir. These are the implements of war and subjugation; the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask gentlemen, sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlemen assign any other possible motive for it? Has Great Britain any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of navies and armies? No, sir, she has none. They are meant for us: they can be meant for no other. They are sent over to bind and rivet upon us those chains which the British ministry have been so long forging. And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years. Have we anything new to offer upon the subject? Nothing. We have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable; but it has been all in vain. Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication? What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves. Sir, we have done everything that could be done to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament. Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne! In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation.

There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free--if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us! They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength but irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extentuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace--but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

You hear many of the same comments - many of the same issues... as discussed before.

And again: "I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past."

If we make a stand for liberty - liberty we shall have - but it must be with us United - they know this - they are trying to divide us.

I must agree with Mr. Henry - totally.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

sociostudent

« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2009, 04:50:24 PM »
If everyone stands up and simply says NO to slavery - then they will have to kill us all.

And then the bankers, and whoever else - can grow their own f**kin' food.

Who needs who?

Slavery - really - in this case will only apply to the willing.

I must say... the below words and others - but these in particular have influenced me to the point of no return. I have faith in God and the disposition of my soul after death. That gives me a lot of resolve.

For posterity and those who have never seen it, I will post the whole speech. It's much more than they told you in school.

Read it and realize the parallels are too striking to be 'coincidence' - this is just the same foul, evil beast that has sought to control humanity since humanity existed. Perhaps there are also 'secular' answers/reasons for all of this - but the evidence - to me, is to compelling; that it's more than just 'tyrants'.

March 23, 1775
By Patrick Henry

No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism, as well as abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the house. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve. This is no time for ceremony. The question before the house is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at the truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the numbers of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry for the last ten years to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves and the House. Is it that insidious smile with which our petition has been lately received?

Trust it not, sir; it will prove a snare to your feet. Suffer not yourselves to be betrayed with a kiss. Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with those warlike preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive ourselves, sir. These are the implements of war and subjugation; the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask gentlemen, sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlemen assign any other possible motive for it? Has Great Britain any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of navies and armies? No, sir, she has none. They are meant for us: they can be meant for no other. They are sent over to bind and rivet upon us those chains which the British ministry have been so long forging. And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years. Have we anything new to offer upon the subject? Nothing. We have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable; but it has been all in vain. Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication? What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves. Sir, we have done everything that could be done to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament. Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne! In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation.

There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free--if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us! They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength but irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extentuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace--but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

You hear many of the same comments - many of the same issues... as discussed before.

And again: "I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past."

If we make a stand for liberty - liberty we shall have - but it must be with us United - they know this - they are trying to divide us.

I must agree with Mr. Henry - totally.

+1

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2009, 06:52:05 PM »
My fiance is 1/4 Chinese. She knows a lot of Chinese.

She says they are the most racist people on Earth and would have no problem shooting us like dogs.

We are literally collateral...

self hating chinese!

Historically speaking, they are not imperialistic and never have been. But they sure as hell do not want another Nanking, I can tell you that.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »
From criminal Ptech client, Gartner:

http://blogs.gartner.com/business-continuity/2009/08/06/advisory-15-interesting-anecdotes-from-the-ct-infragard-pandemic-preparedness-workshop/

Advisory #15: Interesting Anecdotes from the CT InfraGard Pandemic Preparedness Workshop

August 6th, 2009 ·
I attended a pandemic preparedness planning workshop this week sponsored by my CT InfraGard branch. The attendees have been covering this beat for awhile, so the information exchange was at a fairly detailed level regarding what organizations are planning and struggling with in their efforts. I thought I’d share some of the information with you.

1.      We started the workshop by viewing the video “Business Not As Usual: Preparing for Pandemic Flu” from Seattle-King county.  Use it internally to educate your workforce (and senior executives) on the value of being prepared. You can request a free copy (you must pay for shipping) from NACCHO.

2.      Most of the workforce absences are expected to be a result of school closures.

3.      You must have a pandemic management process (or infrastructure) in place to handle the event as it occurs because plans are a necessary thing, but they don’t often reflect the reality of the specific situation. Policies decided upon on Monday may not apply to the facts of Tuesday’s situation.

4.      Some firms are talking to public health officials about hosting vaccine programs in their work facilities, or at least trying to secure the vaccine for their critical workers, e.g. electricity generation operators. However, some are concerned about the legal liability issues if they haven’t engaged in this type of public health activity in the past.

5.      On the point of electricity generation operators – If these folks get the flu, and the generation facility is on the small side, they could shut it down because they don’t have enough staff to operate.  That shutdown means blackouts – or “rotating feeder outages”.  We could see more power outages as a result of H1N1 – a connection that most folks aren’t making, but for pandemic planning would be covered under the traditional BCM plan.

6.      Organizations are struggling with human resource policies regarding how to compensate workers if they do have the flu, especially if the worker has already used their allotted personal time off days or sick days. Some are offering extended time off options, but not everyone.

7.      Work-at-home solutions are at a high risk of failure if the work-at-home population in any given area reaches anywhere close to the 40% absentee rate. Internet bandwidth supply is not adequate to meet the demand. (Gartner is publishing a research note on this topic specifically.)

8.      Similar to the results of my June/2009 survey, many firms are not including IT vendors or IT service providers in their efforts. See my note: A Perilous Practice: Not Planning for IT and Data Center Operations Support During a Pandemic, G00169949. (You may have to be a Gartner client to view it.)

9.      Most firms expect to implement workforce travel restrictions once a pandemic strikes.

10. Most firms are trying to balance their protective mask usage policy between protecting the workforce and not offending customers. The firms who have direct and frequent contact with the public (for example retail operations) request that workers wear a mask when escorting a sick person out of the building only. Those firms that don’t have direct public contact public allow their workers to wear masks based upon their personal comfort level.

11. Those firms that have public congregation areas plan to close off those areas once a pandemic strikes. For example, bank branch lobbies will be closed and only the drive-up window will be open.

12. Firms with workers who must make home visits have equipped those workers with protective gear such as masks, sanitizer fluid for the hands and steering wheels of their cars/trucks, disposable gloves and so forth.

13. You can’t build your preparedness plans using workers’ personal information that has been gathered through the normal social networking in the work environment.

14. Some firms are concerned about law suits as a result of family members getting the flu from the firm’s employee.

15. You can’t expect to get resources from your local neighbors, partners and so forth because everyone will be in the same situation when the pandemic strikes.

16. Your plans and handling process must include actions that will assist you to return to normal operations once the pandemic is over.

17. You must include cultural differences in your plan activities. For example, blood transfusions may be refused if they are not from a person with the same national origin as the intended recipient.

There are hundreds of posts about Infragard on this forum.  If they do not show up with a simple search, I will post some links for everyone. Very disturbing indeed.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »
@Centexan—Go here for more info on vitamin D and other supplements:

Russell Blaylock, MD - What To Do If Force Vaccinated
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=126782.0

@foreverfree—This is one scenario that AI referred to:

In their own words they wanna shut down all “non-critical systems”.  Whatever they consider non-critical in terms of running, in terms of existing in the United States, they’ll shut down.  And they’re gonna implement teleworking.  All this long-distance learning, like e-learning, teleworking, e-government, e-governance.  And that ties into the flu because they can use that to say that now our critical infrastructure cannot be manned.  Like say, for example, we can’t have people working at the Pentagon because there’s all this bioweapon stuff everywhere.  Well, they won’t say that.  They’ll say that everything’s contaminated and our government’s breaking down.  We’ve been decapitated in light of something like NSPD-51 like the terminology they use.  And the only way that we can save the United States is that we have to implement a secure internet to manage this crisis so that we’ll have secure systems.  They can say that during the flu pandemic that there’s all this cyber attack stuff happening that exacerbating, this is the key, that could be exacerbating the problem of the flu, interfering with emergency response.  They could say that there’s hackers that are attacking police station networks, that are attacking infraguard or any type of first responders.  And the people that are actually in the government will actually believe this crap and think that the American people are really the enemy. That the American people, because they’ll think that they’re retaliating against the financial catastrophe that’s happening and so forth, against the government.  They’ll actually perceive that we’re really the enemy when the new world order is actually carrying out al this stuff for the express purpose of being able to finally destroy the internet as we know it and replace it with their internet so that we can’t talk to each other.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?&topic=129377.msg794496#msg794496

The problem is that this is one plan/scenario of many that is under constant revision.  To top it off, imagine that the plan is being constantly formulated/updated by a computer program. Why do “think tank” organizations get paid so much?  This is the “enterprise architecture” that AI  and Indira Singh refers to. To go a step further, what if this software was embedded in all federal and banking computers giving it the ability to cause malfunctions as well as resolve them?   BTW, I think AI mentioned that Ptech is no longer the only company involved with this type of software.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »
@Centexan—Go here for more info on vitamin D and other supplements:

Russell Blaylock, MD - What To Do If Force Vaccinated
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=126782.0

@foreverfree—This is one scenario that AI referred to:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?&topic=129377.msg794496#msg794496

The problem is that this is one plan/scenario of many that is under constant revision.  To top it off, imagine that the plan is being constantly formulated/updated by a computer program. Why do “think tank” organizations get paid so much?  This is the “enterprise architecture” that AI  and Indira Singh refers to. To go a step further, what if this software was embedded in all federal and banking computers giving it the ability to cause malfunctions as well as resolve them?   BTW, I think AI mentioned that Ptech is no longer the only company involved with this type of software.

It is in all federal and all banking computers, they began doing this 20+ years ago.  

It's irrelevant because you will be dead, so there's no purpose for it.  people are failing to realize that you will die even if you don;t take the vaccines unless you are taking all of the necessary remedies to make yourself naturally immune to it (immune to the airborne virus--the killer virus will be AIRBORN).  The only real purpose of the vaccine is to spread the virus, and to be able to blame those that didn't take it for spreading it (when it will be the other way around) thus solidifying the "terrorist" threat in the minds of the sheep.  "You son of a bitch, you didn't take the vaccine and therefore you caused my entire family to die of H1N1--solider throw him/her in the camps!."  Folks the objective in one respect is to get the American people to fight with each other--to get people to not only accept camps, but desire to have others put in them by fraudulently making others believe that they were responsible for the pandemic (again which fulfills the bs psyops of "unless everyone has the vaccine, everyone is at risk").

To requote part of your post:

The problem is that this is one plan/scenario of many that is under constant revision.  To top it off, imagine that the plan is being constantly formulated/updated by a computer program. Why do “think tank” organizations get paid so much?

This is a very good point, totally accurate, and something that disinfo artists use to try to discredit what they allege as "failed predictions".  People like that have no interest in finding out the facts and are likely govt. ops or just irreparably braindamage fools.  I can link to you videos at GMU where they talk about artificial intelligence and advanced mathematics used towards the end of predicting human behavior and even where they mention that when their enemies (us) realize what they are doing, that their AI system then must take that as well into account of its calculations and execution.  It is for real.  Do a search for "Bayesian Networks".

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2009, 10:38:55 PM »
This explains why businesses, government, and the population were sold on computer technology.  I remember the sales pitch/lie of “paperless environment”.  If we were still using mechanical cash registers, adding machines, typewriters, and doing math in our heads, we wouldn’t have this problem. 

In 2001: A Space Odyssey, they managed to shut down HAL.  I wonder if it’s possible to do that today.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Vox

« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2009, 11:18:25 PM »
I could NEVER join a corporate FOR PROFIT army  - can money REALLY be the only reason these young lads (and lasses) sign up? Have they lost all perspective on what it means to be alive on this planet?

Surely, they know it's not right to invade other countries and kill innocents.  The above images stink of Stockholm Syndrome.

It reeks off them.

I think you'd be surprised at just how many people sign up to, literally, "kill people legally."
A cousin of mine who I've since disowned made just that claim. As did several of his friends.

People are sick and violent. The military is quite attractive to these types.
"Love truth, but pardon error."

Offline Overcast

« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2009, 02:17:29 AM »
I think you'd be surprised at just how many people sign up to, literally, "kill people legally."
A cousin of mine who I've since disowned made just that claim. As did several of his friends.

People are sick and violent. The military is quite attractive to these types.

They can't get enough and find a job in an organization like... Blackwater, or XE or WTF ever.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline jeremiahshine

« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2009, 04:57:45 AM »
I really didn't 'get it' until I had perused his posts.  It all came together when I was downloading all his posts while listening to the corbet report interviewing Anti_Illuminati.  Then I saw the whole thing.  

He has posted and I will try to translate.  

There is a Global financial network.
There is a Global Military network.
There is a Global computer network.
There is a Pan(Global) virus

Literally every bit of information about you is stored at different servers.
Your electronics emit a signal when turned on.  Your position on the planet can be ascertained by that signal (be it a program, cell phone, computer or anything with a program board).  This signal does not depend on RFID or powerlines or IP address.  You know how some people have an aura?  the signal that is emitted when you turn it on, is the signal; it has its own signature.  Your cell phone, even if powered off can be turned on by remote authority, with out your knowledge or permission.

Continuity of Government means that in case of 'tragedy' and the Capitol Bldg went out and it took out the heads of state, the government would still continue on.  It also keeps the people in America from disbanding the Federal Government (which is in the constitution to do so) as the COG will ensure the Federal Government will survive, and most probably grow larger and stronger.  

You know all those believable SciFi movies that are scary?  The Net is a beautiful example.  Well, those things have come to pass.

Smart Grid is not your friend. Smart Grid will be able to monitor and know every detail about your life.   'They" will literally be in your bedroom.  Your TV will be able to watch you.  

A_I has done real research and shown documents (much I have already downloaded and I invite all to do the same) to prove this is real and i existence.

My version here is actually the 'nice' version.  Read his research watch the vids in his posts, you will be horrified when you find the technology in their hands.

Is this true? CoG is basically a PRIME DIRECTIVE of our system, even when the People don't want the Continuance?

Mike Philbin

« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2009, 05:03:50 AM »
In 2001: A Space Odyssey, they managed to shut down HAL.  I wonder if it’s possible to do that today.

HAL was manually disassembled by a trusted father figure.

I think the way the corporate control grid is set up non-locally, you'd have to 'sing each installed clone of the programme a lovely lullaby' to leave it where it is but disarmed, in slumber.

Offline phosphene

« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2009, 06:10:41 AM »

Remember the kid who was going to be forced to endure chemotherapy earlier this year? He and his mom fled to mexico, then returned a few weeks later. This massive computerized GiG control grid, CPS, FBI, GPS, RFID, Credit cards, Cell phone towers, and Mexican/US police, all working in unison, could not track down 1 little farm lady and her dying kid from minnesota. Computers and robots r dumb. They are our slaves.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/child-cancer-patient-returns-home/caught/
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

aviana

« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2009, 08:17:51 AM »
So the military would take the vaccine via the mist, and other segments of the population have the injection?  Regardless of delivery system, it could be that whatever the military are given is different to what everyone else is given.  It should be obvious to anyone in charge that the ranks are trodden down and not likely to be very cooperative in any type of societal controls.  So they would need a different type of injection, right?!  Pure speculation, but we can't discount anything.

As for the Chinese military - I've mentioned this before - the bible clearly talks about a 200 million strong army from the East that will be instrumental in the end time plan.

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »
self hating chinese!

Historically speaking, they are not imperialistic and never have been. But they sure as hell do not want another Nanking, I can tell you that.

What?

I took 5 classes in college about Asia and they had empires for 3,000 years....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Anti_Illuminati

Re: *ALERT* NWO is going to decapitate Internet w/2 phase RNA recomb Flu
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »
ALERT! THIS IS WHAT I SAW COMING BACK IN MARCH, NO ONE GOES INTO THIS MUCH PREPARATION IF THEY AREN'T PLANNING ON CARRYING THIS OUT!

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=35&sid=1762540

DHS uses week-long COOP, telework exercise to prepare for pandemic

September 14, 2009 - 4:15pm

By Jason Miller
Executive Editor
FederalNewsRadio

The Homeland Security Department wants to make sure it can continue operating if the H1N1 virus-or any other disaster for that matter--strikes a large part of its workforce.
DHS will test its continuity of operations and telework plans for one week, starting Sept. 21.

Elaine Duke, DHS undersecretary for management, sent a memo to agency officials Sept. 10 asking them to review their COOP plans and telework agreements, and have as many employees telework at least one day that week as possible.

"Being able to telework is part of our preparedness planning for contingencies such as the current H1N1 pandemic," Duke writes. "This telework week is an opportunity to test COOP procedures as well as the capability of our information technology infrastructure."

DHS's exercise is part of the federal effort to ready its employees in case the pandemic hits.

The Office of Personnel Management told lawmakers in a May hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce, Postal Service and the District of Columbia that agencies shouldn't rely on impromptu teleworking in case of an outbreak.

And a recent survey of 307 federal workers by the Telework Exchange found that 58 percent of respondents say their agency provided pandemic guidance as of May 2009. But the survey also found only 33 percent of the respondents say their COOP plans include planning for a flu outbreak.

The Government Accountability Office told Congress in July that federal preparation is uneven. Auditors surveyed the 24 largest agencies and found that some have plans, while others still are in their early stages.

"The Department of Treasury's Financial Management Service, which has production staff involved in disbursing federal payments such as Social Security checks, had pandemic plans for its four regional centers and had stockpiled personal protective equipment," the report states. "By contrast, the Federal Aviation Administration's air traffic control management facilities, where air traffic controllers work, had not yet developed facility pandemic plans or incorporated pandemic plans into their all-hazards contingency plans."

INSERT:  Why the f*ck do you care?  Ptech was used to make that all autonomous.

DHS's Duke says the department's test also will help managers ensure telework agreements among mission crucial employees are in place and work.

OPM found in its 2008 survey of agencies that only 7.6 percent of all eligible employees actually telework at least one day a week.

WFED's Max Cacas
Agencies bracing for possible return of swine flu this fall.

http://media.bonnint.net/wtop/15/1562/156236.mp3

By Max Cacas
FederalNewsRadio

Health officials both here in the U.S. and around the world are now suggesting that the H1N1 flu virus could make a return to this country later this Fall.

A Senate Committee yesterday asked the question: Is the Federal Government ready if the swine flu makes people sick later this year?

The question of federal government preparedness for a possible return of the H1N1 flu concerns Senator Daniel Akaka (D.-Hawaii) greatly. Akaka is chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs committee's Oversight subcommittee:

Last week, the WHO raised the pandemic alert level to phase six, a full-blown global pandemic. Fortunately, so far, the virus has been relatively mild, but influenza viruses mutate rapidly, and H1N1 poses a significant threat. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that up to 40 percent of employees may be absent from work during a severe pandemic. In addition to those who are ill, employees may stay home to care for sick family members or due to fear of infection. An influenza pandemic threatens the operation of Federal agencies because essential workers could be absent for weeks, or even months, at a time.

Chairman Akaka's concerns were not put to rest by the report of Bernice Steinhardt with the Government Accountability Office, which, at the request of the chairman, launched a study into government-wide preparation for a flu pandemic prior to the late-winter the outbreak of H1N1.

She says a GAO investigation paints a mixed picture at best of federal preparations for the flu, especially to keep feds safe and healthy during an outbreak.

Agency progress in pandemic planning is uneven. Although all of the 24 CFO Act agencies reported being engaged in planning for pandemic influenza to some degree, several agencies reported that they were still developing their pandemic plans and their measures to protect their workforce.

Steinhardt says GAO's study also queried agencies on preparations for large groups of workers to keep working from home through teleworking.

Although many of the agencies' pandemic influenza plans rely on social distancing strategies, primarily telework, to carry out the functions of the federal government in the event of a pandemic outbreak, only one agency, NSF stated that it tested its IT infrastructure to a great extent. The agency reported assessing its telework system formally several times each year and each day through various means. On the other hand, five agencies reported testing their IT systems to little or no extent.

Steinhardt also recommended that the White House Homeland Security Council be tasked with monitoring agency compliance and progress on preparation for a possible flu pandemic.

Elaine Duke, undersecretary of Homeland Security for management, agreed with chairman Akaka that the HSC could play a role in coordinating responses by agencies tasked with providing the key guidance to agencies and staff in the event of an outbreak.

Nancy Kichak with the Office of Personnel Management told the panel that OPM is redoubling its efforts to convince agencies to develop more robust telework policies, this time, to insure a degree of "continuity of operations" in the event government workers are forced to remain at home because of the spread of the H1N1 virus.

OPM Director John Berry recently announced a new initiative that we hope will help agencies ramp up their telework readiness. This initiative is driven not only by Director Berry's belief in the value of work/life programs generally, but more specifically in the importance of telework as a tool for emergency planning. With implementation of this new initiative, OPM believes we will see not only an improvement in the consistency and quality of telework policies and programs in Executive agencies, but a resulting increase in telework participation Governmentwide, as well.

~~~~~~~~
INSERT:  FOR TELEWORK TO BE USEABLE BY MANY DOD EMPLOYEES, THE INTERNET WILL HAVE TO BE TURNED OVER TO FULL IPV6 SO THAT THEIR DOD CERTIFIED ROUTERS WILL ACCESS CLASSIFIED MATERIAL FROM HOME.  THIS WILL BE THE STEALTH ATTACK THEY PULL TO KILL THE INTERNET AMONGST THE MASS CHAOS AND DEATH, NO ONE WILL GIVE A FLYING F*CK BECAUSE THERE WILL BE MILLIONS DEAD ALL OVER THE U.S.  THIS IS UNDENIABLE PROOF OF WHAT I HAD CONCLUDED 8 MONTHS AGO.  THE NWO IS MOVING TO KILL FREE SPEECH RAPIDLY.

This strategy of the NWO pertaining to "overwhelmed communications infrastructure" was previously illustrated by Unisys in the video that I compiled from multiple video clips from their own site when the NWO false flag attacked the Minneapolis bridge in 2007.  The spokeswoman for the IT company said that when the bridge collapsed, their networks were being flooded with traffic (suggesting that it was all from emergency response/panicking citizen related communication).  Unisys or some other NWO company or agency could have easily carried out that as well, but that is unknown whether or not the traffic was "legit".

The point is is that Unisys was magically right there and willingly offered nonstop support FOR FREE to this company, and convinced them to allow Unisys to take over THE ENTIRE IT INFRASTRUCTURE OF THAT COMPANY, AND USE PTECH TO BUILD AN ARCHITECTURE FOR THE ENTIRE CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS, TYING EVERYTHING TOGETHER, BRAGGING EVEN HOW THEY OUTFITTED THE POLICE WITH C4ISR/GLOBAL INFORMATION GRID/FUSION CENTER INTEGRATION (THEY DIDN'T USE THOSE TERMS BUT THAT'S WHAT IT IS).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Representatives from two federal employee labor unions testified that some of their members, particularly those from the Transportation Security Administration and U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, were given conflicting guidance from their bosses on the use of protective face masks in the early stages of the recent outbreak.

"We also have two pandemic-related reviews underway on the following topics:  (1) the status of implementing the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Implementation Plan (National Pandemic Implementation Plan); and (2) the effect of a pandemic on the telecommunications capacity needed to sustain critical financial market activities."

Offline Outer Haven

Re: NWO is going to decapitate IT infrastructure with 2 phase RNA recomb Flu
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2009, 11:58:06 AM »
Maybe you should call into the Show today, AI?
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »
Maybe you should call into the Show today, AI?

Try the Corbett Report again AI  :)

We can't rely on one outlet and a 2 minute phone call. This needs some space  :P
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2009, 12:19:45 PM »
But maybe Alex should be aware of this? Also, through Alex, it would receive the greatest attention, wouldn't it?
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2009, 12:59:13 PM »
But maybe Alex should be aware of this? Also, through Alex, it would receive the greatest attention, wouldn't it?

There is no reason that he should not make himself aware of this.  He can't say that his plate is too full to learn about it either because of everything else going on.  This is a huge part of the picture.  The only way I will call it at minimum is to use the GCN guest line (even if not a scheduled guest) but the phone gatekeeper at GCN basically told me to shove it up my ass as far as ever using that phone number again (I've used it 2 or 3 times in the past) "because it needed to be kept open for guests."  If I'm only going to be allowed to talk for 20 seconds or so, I'll be damned to hell if I will wait 3+ hours on hold for that.  Similar/related info was submitted to Kurt Nimmo along time ago and not a damned thing was done about it.  Lavosslayer has written numerous articles, and only one has ever made it to the prisonplanet website front page, when ALL of the articles were damned important.  Far as Corbett report, Josh and I may be on sometime this month when we hear of an opening.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2009, 01:30:56 PM »
There is no reason that he should not make himself aware of this.  He can't say that his plate is too full to learn about it either because of everything else going on.  This is a huge part of the picture.  The only way I will call it at minimum is to use the GCN guest line (even if not a scheduled guest) but the phone gatekeeper at GCN basically told me to shove it up my ass as far as ever using that phone number again (I've used it 2 or 3 times in the past) "because it needed to be kept open for guests."  If I'm only going to be allowed to talk for 20 seconds or so, I'll be damned to hell if I will wait 3+ hours on hold for that.  Similar/related info was submitted to Kurt Nimmo along time ago and not a damned thing was done about it.  Lavosslayer has written numerous articles, and only one has ever made it to the prisonplanet website front page, when ALL of the articles were damned important.  Far as Corbett report, Josh and I may be on sometime this month when we hear of an opening.

I hope James can get you on Corbett Report soon - I don't see anything else happening that could possibly be a higher priority.  On Corbett you guys get the uninterrupted time you need to step through the whole thing, which is incredibly important. I hope Alex will listen to Corbett Report.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2009, 01:40:00 PM »
Funny how the solution always points to MORE reliance on computer technology.  How many times has government “lost” personal details on a majority of its population due to a “stolen” laptop?  Not exactly a sterling track record.  Why do I get the feeling that all of their mission critical systems have been in place and connected to each other via secure means for a long time now. 

Here’s an idea.  Governments pony up and run secure land lines to each government and banking employee’s residence since they’re so “mission essential”.  Why not?  They have the funds.  They pretty much own all the telecoms.  Or is that in place already? 

I find it impossible to believe that nobody factored in EMP into this solution.  All I have seen for the past 6 months or so is hype over a pandemic that hasn’t happened yet.  All because the end solution of militarizing the Internet and the population has been elaborately reverse-planned into a problem.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2009, 03:51:23 PM »
what?

they've already done their COOP working week?

then we're right in the middle of the ENDGAME.

luckee1

« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »
what?

they've already done their COOP working week?

then we're right in the middle of the ENDGAME.

Right.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »
Also,

I'm sure this NWO is a global thing but I wonder have the UK also done their COOP week? I don't really have the connections to investigate. Anyone know of colleagues in UK who've also done their COOP week?

If not, then it's a TAKE DOWN ONLY U.S.A. ISSUE.  I guess we'll all feel the sharp end of that tyranny before this is over, if not now then later.

:(

f**k.