Pentagon/Northcom to stage domestic Cyber attacks/w/1918 flu to usher in IPv6

Author Topic: Pentagon/Northcom to stage domestic Cyber attacks/w/1918 flu to usher in IPv6  (Read 110001 times)

Anti_Illuminati

1)  IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE, NOT TAKING IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU SAFE, YOU CAN STILL EASILY DIE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT VITAMIN D (LIKE 5X MIN THE RDA).  TAKING THE VACCINE ONLY ADDS INSULT TO INJURY (OR AN ADDITIONAL MURDER ATTEMPT TO INITIAL ATTEMPTED PREMEDITATED MURDER).  IT IS LIKE A BACKUP PLAN TO KILL YOU IF THE 1ST PLAN TO KILL, DISABLE, WEAKEN YOU FAILS.

2)  THE MILITARY IS GEARING UP BECAUSE THE FLU WILL BE FOLLOWED WITH TELEWORK (CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS/COOP), OPERATING THE C.O.G. VIA REMOTE COMMAND CENTERS.  THIS IS GOING TO BE USHERED IN WITH MASSIVE CYBER ATTACKS TO DESTROY THE COM INFRASTRUCTURE AND CURRENT INTERNET.  THE INTERNET NOW ALREADY DOES NOT EXIST, IT IS ALL IPV6, CONVERTED VIA TRANSFORMERS AT THE BACKBONE LEVEL.  USJFCOM JUST STATED THAT THE GIG IS ALREADY FULLY OPERATIONAL ***NOW***--AND THAT IS *THE KEY* FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO MILITARILY TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH ADVANCED AI ENGINEERED COMBAT OPERATIONS THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND ELIMINATION OF THE ENEMIES OF THE NWO GLOBALLY.

3)  THE VACCINE IS A 2 PART VIRUS, THE VACCINE IS THE VIRUS, IT IS AN RNA RECOMBINANT WHICH WAS REVERSE ENGINEERED FROM THE SUPER FLU.  NO SH*T THAT "THE CURRENT SWINE FLU" IS "HYPED AND NOWHERE NEAR AS DEADLY AS CLAIMED".  ***DUH***, WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM PEOPLE?  WAIT UNTIL IT COMBINES WITH ***THE OTHER HALF***.

GO AND DO THE RESEARCH ON WHAT I JUST SAID, AND WHOEVER IS SPOUTING THIS F*CKING BULLSHIT ABOUT WONDERING WHY THEY ARE MASSIVELY GEARING UP FOR MARTIAL LAW OVER A VIRUS THAT ISN'T KILLING THAT MANY PEOPLE YET, SHUT YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED MOUTH AND REALIZE THAT THE CURRENT VIRUS ISN'T THE FINAL BIOWEAPON THAT THEY HAVE IN MIND THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THE SWITCH-OVER TO INTERNET2 TO MAINTAIN COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE DOD AND GOVERNMENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS, AND OTHER CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE.  STOP BEING STUPID AND START READING PDF FILES FROM MORE THAN JUST THE CDC, START READING ABOUT TELEWORK, AND COOP AND YOU WILL GET THE WHOLE PICTURE.

Offline Republic Renewal

• I felt the storm approaching...
Re: Alex's guests about swine flu ARE F*CKING DUMBASSES STUPID F*CKING IDIOTS!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 01:58:03 AM »
Yes sir, right away sir.

I now admit my own uneducation...
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Offline InfoArsenal

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 01:59:52 AM »
Hi, I know I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm having a hard time understanding this thread with all the anger and caps.

Which guests in particular are you talking about (maybe it would help if there was some links for more info)?

Berminator

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 02:04:02 AM »
AI is sayin that the current piggy flu is part 1 of a two part virus, the part 2 is the vaccine.
He's giving us all a shaking.
Well Done AI.

luckee1

Re: The vaccine is partially a psyop, not taking it will not make you safe
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 02:05:00 AM »
Anti_Illuminati, how do you really /i] feel?   ;)

I hear you!  It seems that there are too many people in all the media (including Alex), that are not taking seriously what you and now, thanks to you many of us know, what is truly going on and how TPTB is executing their plan.  

My question to you is, how will we know (aside from the internet going down) that the DOD is teleworking?   I know that COG is already in place and all of that has been set for quite some time already.

For you two newbies, I highly recommend you read Anti_Illuminatis other posts and read and read.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 02:09:56 AM »
Hi, I know I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'm having a hard time understanding this thread with all the anger and caps.

Which guests in particular are you talking about (maybe it would help if there was some links for more info)?

1) It does not matter if you do not take the vaccine, not taking it will not make you safe, you can still easily die if you do not have sufficient vitamin d (like 5x min the RDA).  taking the vaccine only adds insult to injury (or an additional murder attempt to initial attempted premeditated murder). It is like a backup plan to kill you if the 1st plan to kill, disable, weaken you fails.

2) The military is gearing up because the flu will be followed with telework (continuity of operations/coop), operating the c.o.g. via remote command centers. This is going to be ushered in with massive cyber attacks to destroy the com infrastructure and current internet. The internet now already does not exist, it is all ipv6, converted via transformers at the backbone level.  Usjfcom just stated that the gig is already fully operational ***now***--and that is *the key* for them to be able to militarily take over the entire planet with advanced ai engineered combat operations that are guaranteed to achieve maximum death and destruction and elimination of the enemies of the nwo globally.

3) The vaccine is a 2 part virus, the vaccine is the virus, it is an rna recombinant which was reverse engineered from the super flu. No sh*t that "the current swine flu" is "hyped and nowhere near as deadly as claimed".  ***duh***, wtf is your problem people? Wait until it combines with ***the other half***.

Go and do the research on what i just said, and whoever is spouting this f*cking bullshit about wondering why they are massively gearing up for martial law over a virus that isn't killing that many people yet, shut you stupid uneducated mouth and realize that the current virus isn't the final bioweapon that they have in mind that will allow them to legitimize the switch-over to internet2 to maintain communications for the dod and government computer systems, and other critical infrastructure. Stop being stupid and start reading pdf files from more than just the cdc, start reading about telework, and coop and you will get the whole picture.

There ya' go.
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 02:11:54 AM »

I hear you!  It seems that there are too many people in all the media (including Alex), that are not taking seriously what you and now, thanks to you many of us know, what is truly going on and how TPTB is executing their plan.  

My question to you is, how will we know (aside from the internet going down) that the DOD is teleworking?   I know that COG is already in place and all of that has been set for quite some time already.

For you two newbies, I highly recommend you read Anti_Illuminatis other posts and read and read.

I want to so badly but I cant understand any of it. No offense but reading AI's posts in the PH.D section is like trying to read arabic if your only language is english.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 02:17:36 AM »
Right so laymen's terms... Theres two parts to the virus...the first part is released (the vaccine/virus) and the second part is too terrible to imagine right now...

The NWO controls the internet and are just looking for a reason to commandeer it for their own purposes.

Dude if you still don't get it. Start over and refresh your mind. Go back to September 11, 2001 documentaries and get in touch with your inner truther.

^_^ hope that helped and if im incorrect in my analysis, please someone of 3 star rank or higher correct me.
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Berminator

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 02:20:26 AM »
Right so laymen's terms... Theres two parts to the virus...the first part is released (the vaccine/virus) and the second part is too terrible to imagine right now...

The first part is with us, the second arrives through a needle.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 02:20:38 AM »

Everyone can take the following for what it is worth:

Delta Force Colonel gets off secure communications link call to General in Northern Command:

Delta Force Colonel:  "They're coming, and they said they're going to deliver a Christmas present to the American People."

Delta Force Colonel:  "The virus is a 2 part virus, the vaccine is 1 part of the virus, it is an RNA recombinant."

Delta Force Colonel:  "They are preparing to round up the blue list (patriots) and put them in FEMA camps.  The military is on the red list and they will be ordered to assist in the roundup and takeover, or they will be killed."

Former Bio Weapons scientist from Ft. Detrik, M.D. (name withheld to protect family):  "The swine flu was reverse engineered from the 1918 super flu virus, and the vaccine is 1 part of the virus."

Maybe you should take a look at this as well:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=136811.msg822696#msg822696

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 02:21:06 AM »
the first part is released (the vaccine/virus) and the second part is too terrible to imagine right now...

Is it the kind that literally tears your face off after like 10 seconds?
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 02:21:36 AM »
The first part is with us, the second arrives through a needle.

Thanks and thats severely weak.
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

aviana

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 02:22:26 AM »
<snip>There ya' go.

I just did the same thing in Word so I could better absorb it.

Don't worry _CREATIONIST_, it's not just you.  My fluoridated mind can't keep up.  AI posts some good stuff for sure, I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it all.  I need AI for dummies.

Berminator

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 02:25:44 AM »
AJ admitted on the show today that Steve called him 2 weeks ago to say AJ was being tracked by military.

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 02:28:40 AM »

Don't worry _CREATIONIST_, it's not just you.  My fluoridated mind can't keep up.  AI posts some good stuff for sure, I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it all.  I need AI for dummies.

Aviana, read I felt the storm approaching -- one of my posts (kinda have to scroll down all the important ones In the General Discussion area =)
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

luckee1

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 02:31:25 AM »
I want to so badly but I cant understand any of it. No offense but reading AI's posts in the PH.D section is like trying to read arabic if your only language is english.

I really didn't 'get it' until I had perused his posts.  It all came together when I was downloading all his posts while listening to the corbet report interviewing Anti_Illuminati.  Then I saw the whole thing.  

He has posted and I will try to translate.  

There is a Global financial network.
There is a Global Military network.
There is a Global computer network.
There is a Pan(Global) virus

Literally every bit of information about you is stored at different servers.
Your electronics emit a signal when turned on.  Your position on the planet can be ascertained by that signal (be it a program, cell phone, computer or anything with a program board).  This signal does not depend on RFID or powerlines or IP address.  You know how some people have an aura?  the signal that is emitted when you turn it on, is the signal; it has its own signature.  Your cell phone, even if powered off can be turned on by remote authority, with out your knowledge or permission.

Continuity of Government means that in case of 'tragedy' and the Capitol Bldg went out and it took out the heads of state, the government would still continue on.  It also keeps the people in America from disbanding the Federal Government (which is in the constitution to do so) as the COG will ensure the Federal Government will survive, and most probably grow larger and stronger.  

You know all those believable SciFi movies that are scary?  The Net is a beautiful example.  Well, those things have come to pass.

Smart Grid is not your friend. Smart Grid will be able to monitor and know every detail about your life.   'They" will literally be in your bedroom.  Your TV will be able to watch you.  

A_I has done real research and shown documents (much I have already downloaded and I invite all to do the same) to prove this is real and i existence.

My version here is actually the 'nice' version.  Read his research watch the vids in his posts, you will be horrified when you find the technology in their hands.

Berminator

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 02:32:32 AM »
AI the topic title is way hardcore are you gonna keep it untouched all night?

luckee1

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 02:37:09 AM »
Everyone can take the following for what it is worth:

Delta Force Colonel gets off secure communications link call to General in Northern Command:

Delta Force Colonel:  "They're coming, and they said they're going to deliver a Christmas present to the American People."

Delta Force Colonel:  "The virus is a 2 part virus, the vaccine is 1 part of the virus, it is an RNA recombinant."

Delta Force Colonel:  "They are preparing to round up the blue list (patriots) and put them in FEMA camps.  The military is on the red list and they will be ordered to assist in the roundup and takeover, or they will be killed."

Former Bio Weapons scientist from Ft. Detrik, M.D. (name withheld to protect family):  "The swine flu was reverse engineered from the 1918 super flu virus, and the vaccine is 1 part of the virus."

Maybe you should take a look at this as well:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=136811.msg822696#msg822696
With that thread, it makes sense of the cryptic email I got from a usually jovial dude.  

BTW, I quit my job because they went to an AI program that monitors customers viewing habits and financial records addresses etc.

aviana

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 02:45:50 AM »
Aviana, read I felt the storm approaching -- one of my posts (kinda have to scroll down all the important ones In the General Discussion area =)

Appreciate that - I get 'what's coming', it's the multi-faceted vaccine roll out, it's implications, and how it connects with all of the other agenda items that has my head spinning.  The more I think about the significance of this, and understand it, it makes what I stand for in my daily living - for life and family - seem so futile because it seems that I should be calling a different tune.  Trying to choose battles is hard when they are all so important. :(

Thanks for your perseverance AI.

eta - whoa - didn't recognize that thread title in the "show new replies...".  Good call.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 02:46:54 AM »
Continuity of Government means that in case of 'tragedy' and the Capitol Bldg went out and it took out the heads of state, the government would still continue on.  It also keeps the people in America from disbanding the Federal Government (which is in the constitution to do so) as the COG will ensure the Federal Government will survive, and most probably grow larger and stronger.

Exactly, very good point in bold also.  It is the next level Ordo Ab Chao operation, for the govt. to attack itself, the very heart of itself--what 9/11 failed to achieve for them, they will make sure gets executed this time.  They cannot wait to finally drive the serrated blade deep into the hearth of America and rip it's heart out and watch the light of freedom, peace, and all of its former glory burn out of its eyes into the blackness that they want.  Their architectures and systems (i.e. esp autonomous systems) will ensure that no one can ever take back the government from them.  C.O.G. is the distillation and culmination of knowledge of every facet of every dictatorship in history painstakingly analyzed with the assistance of their AI and supercomputers to engineer the perfect utopia from their point of view, and hell on Earth for everyone not part of their cabal.

luckee1

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 02:47:14 AM »
AI the topic title is way hardcore are you gonna keep it untouched all night?

You just had to say something, now he changed it!

:D

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 02:50:11 AM »
Well now that it has had its attention...
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Offline Saturn

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »
You're helpless, you're weak, you're not safe, there's no hope, the REAL MCCOY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, BE SCARED BECAUSE THE SHIT'S BOUT TO HIT THE FAN FOLKS!!!11  ::) This is getting tiresome. I'll take whatever vitamins and/or silver supplements I need to take, make my money and live my life.

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »
I really didn't 'get it' until I had perused his posts.  It all came together when I was downloading all his posts while listening to the corbet report interviewing Anti_Illuminati.  Then I saw the whole thing.  

He has posted and I will try to translate.  

There is a Global financial network.
There is a Global Military network.
There is a Global computer network.
There is a Pan(Global) virus

Literally every bit of information about you is stored at different servers.
Your electronics emit a signal when turned on.  Your position on the planet can be ascertained by that signal (be it a program, cell phone, computer or anything with a program board).  This signal does not depend on RFID or powerlines or IP address.  You know how some people have an aura?  the signal that is emitted when you turn it on, is the signal; it has its own signature.  Your cell phone, even if powered off can be turned on by remote authority, with out your knowledge or permission.

You know all those believable SciFi movies that are scary?  The Net is a beautiful example.  Well, those things have come to pass.

Smart Grid is not your friend. Smart Grid will be able to monitor and know every detail about your life.   'They" will literally be in your bedroom.  Your TV will be able to watch you.  

A_I has done real research and shown documents (much I have already downloaded and I invite all to do the same) to prove this is real and i existence.

My version here is actually the 'nice' version.  Read his research watch the vids in his posts, you will be horrified when you find the technology in their hands.

wow, thanks for the cliff notes.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

aviana

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 02:55:22 AM »
1)  IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE, NOT TAKING IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU SAFE, YOU CAN STILL EASILY DIE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT VITAMIN D (LIKE 5X MIN THE RDA).  TAKING THE VACCINE ONLY ADDS INSULT TO INJURY (OR AN ADDITIONAL MURDER ATTEMPT TO INITIAL ATTEMPTED PREMEDITATED MURDER).  IT IS LIKE A BACKUP PLAN TO KILL YOU IF THE 1ST PLAN TO KILL, DISABLE, WEAKEN YOU FAILS.

2)  THE MILITARY IS GEARING UP BECAUSE THE FLU WILL BE FOLLOWED WITH TELEWORK (CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS/COOP), OPERATING THE C.O.G. VIA REMOTE COMMAND CENTERS.  THIS IS GOING TO BE USHERED IN WITH MASSIVE CYBER ATTACKS TO DESTROY THE COM INFRASTRUCTURE AND CURRENT INTERNET.  THE INTERNET NOW ALREADY DOES NOT EXIST, IT IS ALL IPV6, CONVERTED VIA TRANSFORMERS AT THE BACKBONE LEVEL.  USJFCOM JUST STATED THAT THE GIG IS ALREADY FULLY OPERATIONAL ***NOW***--AND THAT IS *THE KEY* FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO MILITARILY TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH ADVANCED AI ENGINEERED COMBAT OPERATIONS THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND ELIMINATION OF THE ENEMIES OF THE NWO GLOBALLY.

3)  THE VACCINE IS A 2 PART VIRUS, THE VACCINE IS THE VIRUS, IT IS AN RNA RECOMBINANT WHICH WAS REVERSE ENGINEERED FROM THE SUPER FLU.  NO SH*T THAT "THE CURRENT SWINE FLU" IS "HYPED AND NOWHERE NEAR AS DEADLY AS CLAIMED".  ***DUH***, WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM PEOPLE?  WAIT UNTIL IT COMBINES WITH ***THE OTHER HALF***.

GO AND DO THE RESEARCH ON WHAT I JUST SAID, AND WHOEVER IS SPOUTING THIS F*CKING BULLSHIT ABOUT WONDERING WHY THEY ARE MASSIVELY GEARING UP FOR MARTIAL LAW OVER A VIRUS THAT ISN'T KILLING THAT MANY PEOPLE YET, SHUT YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED MOUTH AND REALIZE THAT THE CURRENT VIRUS ISN'T THE FINAL BIOWEAPON THAT THEY HAVE IN MIND THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THE SWITCH-OVER TO INTERNET2 TO MAINTAIN COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE DOD AND GOVERNMENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS, AND OTHER CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE.  STOP BEING STUPID AND START READING PDF FILES FROM MORE THAN JUST THE CDC, START READING ABOUT TELEWORK, AND COOP AND YOU WILL GET THE WHOLE PICTURE.

Ok, but what's the bad news?
http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com
My flagship Blog Original Content
http://townhallrage.blogspot.com
http://posterrevolution.blogspot.com
Please allow me to be your 1-stop source for all of your Poster Revolution needs all in one place

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 02:56:04 AM »
+1
+2, marking this for future cliffnotes use...

luckee1

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »
You're helpless, you're weak, you're not safe, there's no hope, the REAL MCCOY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, BE SCARED BECAUSE THE SHIT'S BOUT TO HIT THE FAN FOLKS!!!11  ::) This is getting tiresome. I'll take whatever vitamins and/or silver supplements I need to take, make my money and live my life.

The real McCoy is not around the corner.  IT IS HERE ALREADY!  But do live and be advised that the flu is pretty much just a minor precursor.  Please do live and stay healthy and happy!  THAT is the worst weapon against TPTB.  Help others live too.  But you would be remiss if you didn't take precautions against what A_I has posted.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 03:07:36 AM »

wow, thanks for the cliff notes.

You will understand more when you see this and read the following below the video link (pay particular attention to when the video gets to Minneapolis and Unisys):

http://www.vimeo.com/5770472

"If the ratio of our productivity to consumption is over 1 that’s OK, but if not, you are a “useless eater,” and perhaps need to be disposed of."

“The globalization of the world economy will also continue, with a widening between “haves” and “have-nots.”

http://www.middlepowers.org/gsi/docs/vision_2020.pdf
http://www.fas.org/spp/military/docops/usspac/lrp/toc.htm

Vicky believes that a coordinated sequence of events lead to PTECH and 9/11.  At the G-8 meeting in Houston in 1999 and at the 2000 United Nations meeting in Okinawa, Japan, there was considerable talk about bridging the “digital divide,” that is, the gap between developed and undeveloped countries.  The Plan of Action presented in Genoa was for governments and NGO’s (non-governmental organizations) to bring the internet to under—developed countries.  The partnership team to help implement this included MARKLE, headed by Zoe Baird, Anderson Consulting Company, the Chubb Corporation, and AIG.   The idea was to export our knowledge jobs (bio-tech, computer, etc.) to India.  At that time, the US economy was 65% dependent on the knowledge industry.  On Nov. 9, 2001, President Bush signed the Knowledge Trade Initiative which was a torpedo to our economy.

New Federalism  

Under Clinton and Gore’s “re-inventing government”  program, they implemented what has been termed ‘New Federalism’ which is essentially the privatization of government.  Congress passes framework legislation and funding; but the programs are implemented by a partnership of Foundations and Non-Governmental organizations - funded by corporations.  This leaves in place the façade of a federal government, but it is actually closer to the German model of socialism (ref. Ludwig Von Mises).

The Harvard paper written by Phillip Zelikow and Ashton Carter lays this out: “Catastrophic Terrorism, a National Policy” includes a reference to “market-based governance.”   'New Federalism is market-based 'governance.  There is a video on Newt Gingrich’s Americansolutions.org website where Elaine Kamarck, PhD. describes market-based governance in a presentation titled, “End of Government As We Know it” .  Clinton’s ‘New Federalism’ was the end of constitutional government and the beginning of the communist system of “governance by soviets” with soviet being defined as councils or committees.

The soviet system corresponds to the idea of “virtual government,” where all policies come from a central source.  The policies come from the EU and UN in Geneva (or where ever), and then are implemented by NGO’s.  But in this “virtual government,” there is no representation for people.  The most active part of the United Nations is UNESCO.  Their sustainable development groups are charged with  implementing U.N. environmental policies.  Under the heading of accountability, they have to tag and inventory everything because remote “governance” requires computerized monitoring of the performance of the soviets and the level of cooperation of the people.

The World Bank plan is to measure our productivity relative to the resources we consume.   If the ratio of our productivity to consumption is over 1 that’s OK, but if not, you are a “useless eater,” and perhaps need to be disposed of.  This idea is codified in the U.N. term, “family dependency ratio,” which refers to this kind of analysis being applied to an entire family.

These ideas are kind of implicit in what they write about their “poverty reduction strategies.”  The strategy is that under-developed countries would get development dollars if they reduce poverty.  To even get the development dollars, then, third world leaders more or less have to eliminate the poor.   The “poverty reduction” campaigns are eliminating poor people in Africa.  Indeed, much of the modern environmental movement traces back to the eugenics movement.  The definition of the environment as “everything we touch and everything that touches us” justifies the totalitarian control of everything under the heading of efficient utilization of resources.  This corresponds to the The Report from Iron Mountain, written by the Rand Corporation concerning population reduction.  It is Vicky’s belief that this report is real and that it served to provide the plan to the various players. Indeed, our government is fomenting revolution in a lot of countries.  

Turnkey Democracy and Revolution

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is a granting agency funded by the U.S. government that provides grants for organizations representing business, labor, the International Republican Institute, and National Democratic Institute.  NED provides “turn-key democracy”  through the soviet system of NGO’s.  NED has been linked to the “Color Revolutions” that are now going on all over the world.

Control of Resources by Supply Chain

Our transportation system and transportation systems all over the world are being redesigned to facilitate “supply chain management.”  The monopoly cartels will control all supplies through supply chain management.  For example, Dell Computers have lots of components.  Each component generates orders and each of these generates lots of smaller orders.  The idea is that if you want to stay in business, you control all aspects of the supply chain, thereby putting everyone else out of business.

Thus, we have to break up the monopolies.  It seems that Sec. of Treasury Paulson and Fed Reserve Chairman Bernanke want to set up an E-Bay style auction to handle the junk assets.  Only in this reverse auction, the government rewards the lowest bidder.  This is essentially D-Day for the capitalistic system and it gives Secretary Paulson unprecedented control over the economy and the system.  It also sets up a new market mechanism.  It is not a bail out, per se.  All these pieces of legislation have U.N. Agendas embedded in them.   If you control the supplies - you control country.

If this evil program is implemented, the UN system of “governance by soviets” will have complete control- forever.  The concept of “virtual governance” by computer system includes a national health care system.  The nationalization of medical records and outcome performance measuring provides the capability for human experimentation and potentially genetic modification- of people.  What scares Vicky, is that they could create a population of drones, like an ant colony, using genetic modification.

Essentially 9/11 was part of a Mind War experiment- to see how the population would react when you couple emotional shock with absurd explanations.

At first, all government revenues were from tariffs.  Then in 1913, tariffs were cut in half, with the remaining being paid by American citizens and business.  This has resulted in the indenture of the American people.  Now our labor is collateral to the bankers.  Americans need to awaken and snap out of their dream-sleep.

Offline Saturn

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 03:10:27 AM »
The real McCoy is not around the corner.  IT IS HERE ALREADY!  But do live and be advised that the flu is pretty much just a minor precursor.  Please do live and stay healthy and happy!  THAT is the worst weapon against TPTB.  Help others live too.  But you would be remiss if you didn't take precautions against what A_I has posted.
Yes, that's my philosophy. Sorry if that post came off like one of those cointelpro guys, but it really gets tiresome when there's a constant threat on the horizon. I will take precautions though, I definitely don't want to get caught in TPTB's dragnet.

Offline Saturn

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 03:14:25 AM »
So your just going to give up? Surrender?  You've grown tiresome of fighting for your own survival!?!? You would rather just take what they give you and live your money filled life?? Just a bit of news pal.. the MONEY  your making aint worth jack S%^t ok? Get that in your skull.  MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING  God just giving up ... you make me sick.
Give up? I wasn't ever 'fighting' in the first place. I am doing a lot of dodging though(Viruses, lies in the media etc). Unless you have private armies, trillions of dollars, secret organizations, the media and billions of mindless zombies on your side the idea that you can take these people head on is a foolish waste of your life. Be glad that you know what they're up to and can insulate yourself and your loved ones, instead of giving yourself ulcers and trying to control things you have zero control over.

lol all that anger. The money I'm making allows me to buy up real assets as well as get wealthier while the frustrated masses lose everything, so yeah, it's worth something.

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 03:17:06 AM »
I'm not getting ulcers over it. And I removed that post because I misunderstood what you were saying. I apologize. Living your life can be done, I suppose, however, I won't just idle by while we are on the verge of global takeover.
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 03:25:23 AM »
Unless you have private armies, trillions of dollars, secret organizations, the media and billions of mindless zombies on your side the idea that you can take these people head on is a foolish waste of your life.

Tell that to Indira Singh or Sibel Edmonds.

The former, covering something so esoteric, that there were few to even grasp what she was talking about.

Both have put themselves in the literal crosshairs of the NWO, for all of us.

Tell them that they've wasted their lives.

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 03:27:11 AM »
Brilliant.
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Offline Saturn

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 03:33:23 AM »
Tell that to Indira Singh or Sibel Edmonds.

The former, covering something so esoteric, that there were few to even grasp what she was talking about.

Both have put themselves in the literal crosshairs of the NWO, for all of us.

Tell them that they've wasted their lives.
Sure, if I ever meet them, I'll thank them for enlightening me then proceed to explain to them the futility of what they're doing. If you really want to beat these people, do what they've done to get to power and stay in power. You know what that is. Until then, I don't think waiting on a horde of braindead people to wake up is a very good plan. I won't ruin your thread anymore, but thanks for your warning A_I. You're one of the reasons I don't watch the news anymore.

R_R: Good luck in your fight.

Offline Republic Renewal

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 03:36:20 AM »
^_^ appreciated.
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Offline Bacchanea

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 03:50:13 AM »
ISmart Grid is not your friend. Smart Grid will be able to monitor and know every detail about your life.   'They" will literally be in your bedroom.  Your TV will be able to watch you.

It is particularly interesting when you trace the evolution of a company like Microsoft's whose Natal is now in the works in order marry fun with surveilance. Microsoft's goal was to "bring a desktop into every home". That achievement was necessary in order to accustom the slaves to a digital lifestyle. The company spends millions on researching ways to enslave people in a digital lifestyle, so that being "online" becomes a new way of living for as many people as possible. This is considered a good thing: getting people used to be tracked via GPS, having their information published to the world, losing their sense of privacy. Technology is not just a cool tool - it replaces the natural order of things, a natural order that includes natural rights, God, humanity and everything else that has some semblance of truth. Technology is in the hands of evil. Unfortunately, people at MS and places like it have no clue who their true master is.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 03:52:22 AM »
Sure, if I ever meet them, I'll thank them for enlightening me then proceed to explain to them the futility of what they're doing. If you really want to beat these people, do what they've done to get to power and stay in power. You know what that is. Until then, I don't think waiting on a horde of braindead people to wake up is a very good plan. I won't ruin your thread anymore, but thanks for your warning A_I. You're one of the reasons I don't watch the news anymore.

R_R: Good luck in your fight.
I was braindead once myself.  I'm glad that someone disagreed with your assertion and took the time to wake me up.  By the way:  "waiting on a horde of braindead people" implies that no action is taken.  Hell maybe Alex should have shut down his show long ago.  I mean, after all, what's the point right?  The hell with auditing the fed too.  "Aww, just send me to the camps after I turn in my guns, because I might not get treated that badly at the FEMA camp where if I fight I will lose my life.  I can at least dodge or run from the NWO, but dammit I'm not powerful enough to fight them."

"You don't have the mental strength to defend the Republic". --Alex Jones

I have the mental strength, do you?

Even if I am killed, I still win.

It is particularly interesting when you trace the evolution of a company like Microsoft's whose Natal is now in the works in order marry fun with surveilance. Microsoft's goal was to "bring a desktop into every home". That achievement was necessary in order to accustom the slaves to a digital lifestyle. The company spends millions on researching ways to enslave people in a digital lifestyle, so that being "online" becomes a new way of living for as many people as possible. This is considered a good thing: getting people used to be tracked via GPS, having their information published to the world, losing their sense of privacy. Technology is not just a cool tool - it replaces the natural order of things, a natural order that includes natural rights, God, humanity and everything else that has some semblance of truth. Technology is in the hands of evil. Unfortunately, people at MS and places like it have no clue who their true master is.

Good post, well said.

aviana

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 04:05:54 AM »
Oh geez AI.  It has hit me like a brick.  Thank you for taking the time to post the extras to make the penny drop.  I spent years in IT... networking, systems architecture, project management, data management, business solutions... all of this for - wait for it - British Intelligence, aka GCHQ.  As blatantly obvious as this should have been to me, I have been blinded by the wonders of technology for so long, to not consider it as a major part of the NWO agenda.  I had gotten back to basics - sanctity of life - you probably saw my PM earlier.

Much to think about.  Hope I can sleep now. Nite folks.

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 04:06:37 AM »
I was braindead once myself.  I'm glad that someone disagreed with your assertion and took the time to wake me up.  By the way:  "waiting on a horde of braindead people" implies that no action is taken.  Hell maybe Alex should have shut down his show long ago.  I mean, after all, what's the point right?  The hell with auditing the fed too.  "Aww, just send me to the camps after I turn in my guns, because I might not get treated that badly at the FEMA camp where if I fight I will lose my life.  I can at least dodge or run from the NWO, but dammit I'm not powerful enough to fight them."

"You don't have the mental strength to defend the Republic". --Alex Jones

I have the mental strength, do you?

Even if I am killed, I still win.

Saturn > A Sheeple that coward at the mere shadow of a wolf.
you can do anything you want
think anything you like
but you cant change human nature