Pentagon/Northcom to stage domestic Cyber attacks/w/1918 flu to usher in IPv6

Author Topic: Pentagon/Northcom to stage domestic Cyber attacks/w/1918 flu to usher in IPv6  (Read 108838 times)

Offline Bacchanea

Re: The vaccine is partially a psyop, not taking it will not make you safe
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2009, 04:09:40 AM »
 By the way:  "waiting on a horde of braindead people" implies that no action is taken.   I mean, after all, what's the point right?  The hell with auditing the fed too.  

This is very important - what you are saying here because it shines light on the nature of our brainwashing.  If X is perceived as bad and omnipotent, we then conclude that doing anything to get rid of X is ridiculous. After all, if something is omnipotent, why bother? (BTW: This logic is similar to medieval arguments regarding the nature of our relationship to God - but I digress). So this line of thinking could ONLY occur in a society that has no conception of God or the power of human nature, because it is easy to see, once you wake up, that the omnipotence is false. The omnipotence only appears to be as such because we are force-fed lies about what is powerful and good. I am sure this sounds like a movie plot or something, but basically once you see the truth, the false melts into a puddle of water. This is why shows like Alex's are important. Not because they have all the answers, but because they shine light on the false and the unreal. If you think you are weak, you are still buying into the system.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2009, 04:10:53 AM »
Sure, if I ever meet them, I'll thank them for enlightening me then proceed to explain to them the futility of what they're doing. If you really want to beat these people, do what they've done to get to power and stay in power. You know what that is. Until then, I don't think waiting on a horde of braindead people to wake up is a very good plan. I won't ruin your thread anymore, but thanks for your warning A_I. You're one of the reasons I don't watch the news anymore.

R_R: Good luck in your fight.

Kindly don't waste your time, if you meet them... you see people who are awakening people, as these ladies are, won't believe you one bit when you tell them that their successful efforts are futility...

Just continue on in your quest to make your money, and live your life, and those of us that you see as brain-dead, will continue fighting so you can pursue your selfishness to its end...

--Oldyoti

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity
of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,
go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council,
nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our country men."

-- Samuel Adams

Offline Belial

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2009, 04:25:35 AM »
A cave in the mountains really doesn't seem like such a bad idea right about now.

Offline phosphene

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 04:38:55 AM »
The gov doesnt care about us. Why would they need a pandemic to "legitimize" a GiG that is already fully functional?
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 05:12:11 AM »
1)  IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE, NOT TAKING IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU SAFE, YOU CAN STILL EASILY DIE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT VITAMIN D (LIKE 5X MIN THE RDA).  TAKING THE VACCINE ONLY ADDS INSULT TO INJURY (OR AN ADDITIONAL MURDER ATTEMPT TO INITIAL ATTEMPTED PREMEDITATED MURDER).  IT IS LIKE A BACKUP PLAN TO KILL YOU IF THE 1ST PLAN TO KILL, DISABLE, WEAKEN YOU FAILS.

2)  THE MILITARY IS GEARING UP BECAUSE THE FLU WILL BE FOLLOWED WITH TELEWORK (CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS/COOP), OPERATING THE C.O.G. VIA REMOTE COMMAND CENTERS.  THIS IS GOING TO BE USHERED IN WITH MASSIVE CYBER ATTACKS TO DESTROY THE COM INFRASTRUCTURE AND CURRENT INTERNET.  THE INTERNET NOW ALREADY DOES NOT EXIST, IT IS ALL IPV6, CONVERTED VIA TRANSFORMERS AT THE BACKBONE LEVEL.  USJFCOM JUST STATED THAT THE GIG IS ALREADY FULLY OPERATIONAL ***NOW***--AND THAT IS *THE KEY* FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO MILITARILY TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH ADVANCED AI ENGINEERED COMBAT OPERATIONS THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND ELIMINATION OF THE ENEMIES OF THE NWO GLOBALLY.

3)  THE VACCINE IS A 2 PART VIRUS, THE VACCINE IS THE VIRUS, IT IS AN RNA RECOMBINANT WHICH WAS REVERSE ENGINEERED FROM THE SUPER FLU.  NO SH*T THAT "THE CURRENT SWINE FLU" IS "HYPED AND NOWHERE NEAR AS DEADLY AS CLAIMED".  ***DUH***, WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM PEOPLE?  WAIT UNTIL IT COMBINES WITH ***THE OTHER HALF***.

GO AND DO THE RESEARCH ON WHAT I JUST SAID, AND WHOEVER IS SPOUTING THIS F*CKING BULLSHIT ABOUT WONDERING WHY THEY ARE MASSIVELY GEARING UP FOR MARTIAL LAW OVER A VIRUS THAT ISN'T KILLING THAT MANY PEOPLE YET, SHUT YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED MOUTH AND REALIZE THAT THE CURRENT VIRUS ISN'T THE FINAL BIOWEAPON THAT THEY HAVE IN MIND THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THE SWITCH-OVER TO INTERNET2 TO MAINTAIN COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE DOD AND GOVERNMENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS, AND OTHER CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE.  STOP BEING STUPID AND START READING PDF FILES FROM MORE THAN JUST THE CDC, START READING ABOUT TELEWORK, AND COOP AND YOU WILL GET THE WHOLE PICTURE.

All lines up with Indira Singh and otrhers.

They have invested too much into this and are dividing this country with Vaccine/non-vaccine people.

THERE ARE OVER 5,000 POSTS IN THIS FORUM ALONE EXPOSING THAT THIS VIRUS IS MANUFACTURED!

CNN/FOX/MSNBC are not running stories about it being manufactured, they are running stories about whether to get the shot or not...WTF?

How is this even possible, the criminals are exposed, we need to continue shinning glaring lights in their f**king faces.

RAND CORPORATION IS A GENOCIDAL PSYCHOPATHIC MACHINE OF DESTRUCTION!

PTECH WANTS US ALL ENSLAVED

GENERAL ELECTRIC HAS CONTRIBUTED TO MORE GENOCIDE THAN SATAN HIMSELF!

WAKE UP! This shit is ridiculous to be arguing over the death shots, that is a known issue.  We need to expose Battelle (Toxic Skies is a good movie for the brain dead to watch about this), WHO, CDC< Fort Detrich, Merck, Novartis, and many others.  All of the information is in this forum and hundreds of others.

I appreciate AI saying it like it is. We need to continue to reach out to whatever teams they plan on separating us into. We need to establish connections where they are trying to divide us.  Their only chance will be in dividing the public and having us fight each other.  They are less than 10,000 psychopaths and all of their mind control and trauma based programming has proven that humanity will not stand for this, unless they can keep the slaves fighting each other.  

I also recommend staying completely vigilant in exposing such glaring pilot projects for the takeover like what is going on in Harding. They will be sparking all kinds of these things to run their RAND CORPORATION TEST PROJECTS in addition to international cooperative projects.  All of these bullshit projects need to be exposed. They are doing behavioural modification research to judge the effectiveness of takeover plans, and push the population into divisions (cops v. protestors, vaccinated v. non-vaccinated, GOP v. Dem, etc.).  Screw up all of their bullshit tests through our god given rights. The fricking first amendment may have been curbed in the past 100 years, but it is still powerful enough to expose all of the psychopaths and continue shinning a light on them.  Once exposed, they scatter like cockroaches, we all have seen it.  They have been so protected for so long through deceptions and lies that they cannot handle even a shred of truth.  Just look at Jay Rockefeller going absolutely batshit crazy in front of millions of people because the world is finding out about his genocidal family.

If you do not know what I am talking about, maybe AJ can explain in the following video concerning how to expose bullshit wargames and bring it to a screeching halt live and in color:

[Sorry for the full 2 hour video, perhaps someone can extract the bullhorning of fake reporters covering fake attacks] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551348336255792191

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline InfoArsenal

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2009, 06:37:28 AM »
Yeah, I understand the post now.

The original had the thread title and some txt about 'f**king guests being full of shit on the Alex Jones show' or something and I was confused about who he was talking about and I guess he's referring to trolls on the board and call-ins to the show.

We've known that the vaccines were a pretext/excuse for martial law/the big clamp down since at least Gerald Celente claimed this was the beginning of the next revolutionary war--I think early last month.

Resisting the flu shot means resisting the police/military/gov so I guess it's the proper focal point.

You can't really convince people mercs are invading right now, but if you show them videos on Fox where they may make it mandatory people hopefully will arm and prepare themselves.

Just about the only thing you can do is arm/prepare yourself and keep informing on the net until they shut it down--there's not a whole lot of options.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2009, 07:14:08 AM »
So basically our only hope really is to somehow get every single person in the world to not take the vaccine, or at least a very small number. Even if just a few thousand take it alot of people are gonna die.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline PTTurboe

• "Keep honking while I reload..."
    • GoldMoney.com The best way to own gold or silver...
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2009, 07:15:35 AM »
Good thread and right on target.

But....

They could have easily pulled this off in 20 years without a hitch. Maybe 10-15.

They have sped things up for A REASON.

I know what it is. It is NEVER discussed here. NEVER allowed.

How do you pull off a thousand year conspiracy....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Its a Game. A Spiritual Game...

You need to Cross The River....

Mike Philbin

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2009, 07:16:08 AM »
Even if just a few thousand take it alot of people are gonna die.

Well, if what I heard about VIRUS SHEDDING of the vaccinated is TRUE. Our planet don't need a few Typhoid Marys walking around factory fermenting this engineered virus.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 07:18:35 AM »
They could have easily pulled this off in 20 years without a hitch. Maybe 10-15.

They rushed it coz people are waking up in record numbers... if they waited they'd lose control ... thats why their skipping vital stepping stones and just going straight to full blown new world order.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline chris jones

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 08:35:43 AM »

Hi Antilluminati.

Please know that I am not a young guy, not educated in the world of high teck, and due to some problems with A,Orange I have a bit of a problem at certain times with my memory, spelling etc. But don't count me out yet.
The reason I'm writing this is to confirm in my own mind how I have interpreted your post.

Question. Phase one, the vaccine, will not kill you but is a necessary innoculation to allow the second phase which is deadly.
In effect they are preparing for global depopulation. To mention they have profiled the masses and discerned who is not NWO, there will be blue targets and will be FEMA camped.

Ok. my puzzler, if in fact they have control of the internett, how will this effect the military. Exactly what will be the orders to the boys in the boots as far as American citizens are concerned.
My interpretation is that they have ultimate control of the internett, and one fine day can shut down private use and have a military monopoly globaly.

That they have informed the troopers if they decide to sway from orders given they will be eliminated.
A stupid question perhaps, but the military must be immmune to the killer virus? Have they been injected with a cure all. or true vacine, if not what keeps them alive to perform their mission.

You have mentioned Vitamin D as a safeguard to this virus(LIKE 5X MIN THE RDA) that one looses me, is there a laymans term for this RDA.

Can you help me out with these questions. I am not infering in any way I doubt this, as you know I put nothing past these human waste.

I have been wrong so many times in my life its disheartning, but my immediate thought is that the military under death threats or not will oppose the slaughter of the citizens. Am I off base here.

How will they spin to the masses that they have taken over the net, could it be they will state it for the good of the citizenry, NSA backed and stamped,or our present commader and chief deems it nesessary ordered.

I have been told that only dumb question is the one that is not asked. These questions may appear that way, but I admit to being in a foggy area here.

They appear to be sure of themselves in this venture. That is the one point I can not fathom. WHY.

I do know that many a sold out found their way to a dirt nap when they put the troops in harms ways knowingly and without concern, or used them for their own glory as if they were worms. What would be their orders to the troops in regards to either wack our their fellow citizens or be killed.
I am missing something here and embarassed, but if the guys I knew in boots, up to full bird colonells had recieved these orders they would turn their weaponry on those who gave the order, or stuff a grenade down their throat.

Excuse my ignorence, given the fact they have total control of the net, that they have rained death upon the masses with their pandemic, will this be their excuse for rounding up the resisters, or using the pandemic as tool to manipulate the Military with FEMA overiding all aspects of the gov as they have been given this option in time of National Emergency.

The input here has been positive as to their plan. I have a great deal of respect for truthers and heed their warning. Though in all sincerity if in fact they begin this scenario they will begin a civil war. They will be exposed, once exposed mans instinct for surival will peak, any peacefull alternative will be eliminated..

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
Well - guess we will see what happens to the Military - maybe they want to kill them off first to let the Chinese and Mexican Armies in:

Military to get mandatory swine flu shots soon

By LOLITA C. BALDOR (AP) – 15 hours ago

WASHINGTON — U.S. military troops will begin getting required swine flu shots in the next week to 10 days, with active duty forces deploying to war zones and other critical areas going to the front of the vaccine line, a top military commander said Tuesday.

Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart also told The Associated Press that as many as 400 troops are ready to go to five regional headquarters around the country to assist federal health and emergency management officials if needed as the flu season heats up.

The Pentagon has bought 2.7 million vaccines, and 1.4 million of those will go to active duty military. National Guard troops on active duty are also required to receive the vaccine, as are civilian Defense Department employees who are in critical jobs.

As a result, the military is expected to provide health officials with an early assessment of the vaccine.

"Because I can compel people to get the shots, larger numbers will have the vaccine," said Renuart, commander of U.S. Northern Command. "They will, as a percentage of the population, be vaccinated more rapidly than many of us. So we may see some objective results, good or not, of the vaccinations."

Shots will be doled out on a priority basis, with troops preparing to deploy first, followed by other active duty forces, particularly any who might be needed to quickly respond to a hurricane or other emergency.

Families of military members will receive their shots through the military bases, who will be working with state officials and get their own shipments of the vaccine. Renuart said it appears there is enough of the vaccine to meet the military's needs.

Inoculating the military is a key requirement of the Pentagon's emergency plan, as a way to ensure that troops are available to protect the nation. They also will be on tap to provide help to states if problems come up as the flu season continues.

So far, Renuart said that between 15 and 20 troops have been dispatched to each of the five regional headquarters, to work with officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and state leaders.

But the military presence could rise to 80 in each regional office if needed, he said.

"If you see the virus begin to mutate or have a broader affect, or pockets where the vaccine isn't available or is less effective," and the local authorities need help, the military would send the additional support, Renuart said.

For the general population, the first swine flu vaccine should be in some doctors' offices as early as Oct. 5, according to U.S. health officials.

The early batches will protect 6 million to 7 million people, but over time, the government expects to have a total of 250 million doses of the new vaccine. About 10 percent of that has been promised to other countries.

Vaccine shipments will go directly to doctors, clinics and other providers designated by each state.

According to the CDC, the swine flu is widespread in 26 states now, up from 21 a week ago. While the CDC doesn't have an exact count of swine flu deaths and hospitalizations, reports suggest the infection has caused more than 600 deaths and more than 9,000 hospitalizations.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g928uDiWtcnBFT28j5UfIeUXXuMQD9B1838G2
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline mehevin

• UK - No5 electronic police state.
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 08:55:59 AM »
My OH use to be like Saturn, didn't want to stand up, didn't want to talk out or let other people know, just wanted to use the information I give him to protect us.
As time goes on he seems to be changing his mind, for example, he won't take the shot and say he will even be prepared to lose his job over it, he lets friends and families know what is going on, but he still has the "there is nothing we can do, so what's the point of risking our lives over it", which frustrates me, he says its because he is a logical person, and I must admit he very rarely follows his heart over head (our relationship being one of those times that I can remember!), so I think it will just take more hard fact, and hopefully I will be able to provide those before it's to late.

:-[

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »

Ok. my puzzler, if in fact they have control of the internett, how will this effect the military. Exactly what will be the orders to the boys in the boots as far as American citizens are concerned.
My interpretation is that they have ultimate control of the internett, and one fine day can shut down private use and have a military monopoly globaly.

I also wondered about this, since they seem to be giving soldiers the first round of vaccines. One thing that strikes me is whether they see the need for as many 'boots' as they used to have... perhaps they're willing to see a population reduction in military forces because they have their 'backups' - automated killing machines etc. But not sure about that.. speculating.

You have mentioned Vitamin D as a safeguard to this virus(LIKE 5X MIN THE RDA) that one looses me, is there a laymans term for this RDA.

RDA - the government's 'recommended daily allowance'.

I have been wrong so many times in my life its disheartning, but my immediate thought is that the military under death threats or not will oppose the slaughter of the citizens. Am I off base here.

How will they spin to the masses that they have taken over the net, could it be they will state it for the good of the citizenry, NSA backed and stamped,or our present commader and chief deems it nesessary ordered.

I have been told that only dumb question is the one that is not asked. These questions may appear that way, but I admit to being in a foggy area here.

QFT: the only dumb question is the one that is not asked

Well Chris - they may have sprayed you with Agent O in Viet Nam, but they didn't do squat to lessen your spirit or your heart.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »
So basically our only hope really is to somehow get every single person in the world to not take the vaccine, or at least a very small number. Even if just a few thousand take it alot of people are gonna die.

Keep shinning a powerful light on these pieces of shit.  AI and others have posted their names, their pictures, their own documents.  Expose them in WAC type confrontations like the one with Kissinger.

"Why are you trying to exterminate 100 million americans?" That might be a good opening line, you know to break the ice.

THEY REALLY THINK WE ARE EITHER TOO STUPID TO KNOW OR TOO SCARED TO CONFRONT THEM WITH FREE SPEECH.

They are wrong.

Just talk to everyone about this stuff, I mean it is getting to be obvious.  "Why are they forcing 8 year old girls to take poisons that kill them for the possibility of protecting them in 20 years from a highly treatable cancer?" I mean there are  over 1,000 opening questions to ask anyone.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2009, 09:48:43 AM »

1) It does not matter if you do not take the vaccine, not taking it will not make you safe, you can still easily die if you do not have sufficient vitamin d (like 5x min the RDA).  taking the vaccine only adds insult to injury (or an additional murder attempt to initial attempted premeditated murder). It is like a backup plan to kill you if the 1st plan to kill, disable, weaken you fails.

2) The military is gearing up because the flu will be followed with telework (continuity of operations/coop), operating the c.o.g. via remote command centers. This is going to be ushered in with massive cyber attacks to destroy the com infrastructure and current internet. The internet now already does not exist, it is all ipv6, converted via transformers at the backbone level.  Usjfcom just stated that the gig is already fully operational ***now***--and that is *the key* for them to be able to militarily take over the entire planet with advanced ai engineered combat operations that are guaranteed to achieve maximum death and destruction and elimination of the enemies of the nwo globally.

3) The vaccine is a 2 part virus, the vaccine is the virus, it is an rna recombinant which was reverse engineered from the super flu. No sh*t that "the current swine flu" is "hyped and nowhere near as deadly as claimed".  ***duh***, wtf is your problem people? Wait until it combines with ***the other half***.

Go and do the research on what i just said, and whoever is spouting this f*cking bullshit about wondering why they are massively gearing up for martial law over a virus that isn't killing that many people yet, shut you stupid uneducated mouth and realize that the current virus isn't the final bioweapon that they have in mind that will allow them to legitimize the switch-over to internet2 to maintain communications for the dod and government computer systems, and other critical infrastructure. Stop being stupid and start reading pdf files from more than just the cdc, start reading about telework, and coop and you will get the whole picture.

I understood that without reading much into it. It's more about common sense and figuring out as you said why there is such a buildup of this technological control grid for something that is less deadly than the normal flu.

And yes it's quite simple - The vaccine combines with the current strain ( ? )

So the other obvious point is: Why would the Pharmaceutical industry / Eugenicists go to so much effort creating countless hundred millions of h1n1 vaccine vials if they didn't intend on using it.

Even if you do not take it under the 'voluntary phase', the calm before the storm the powers that be know that the vaccine will be there for you in the 'mandatory phase' when they can flick the switch and have the necessary resources to deal with you.  

Not taking it may soon mean it will become impossible to freely eat, drink, sleep and work where we choose.

Information is key, defense is a last resort.

-----------------

Funeral homes prepare for possible H1N1 surge
http://www.wkyc.com/news/health/health_article.aspx?storyid=122410&catid=7

Excerpt:

CLEVELAND — As Americans await the release of the H1N1 vaccine, companies, families and individuals are doubling down their efforts to inoculate themselves against the possible pandemic.

One industry preparing for a run on product is the last industry you’ll rely on: the funeral home.

“We need to make sure we have enough embalming fluid and caskets,” said Mark Busch, of Busch funeral ho,mes. “We need to make sure cemeteries have enough grave diggers.”

The Ohio Association of Funeral Directors now meets regularly to prepare for a potential once in a generation mortality spike.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2009, 10:10:36 AM »
Hi Antilluminati.

Please know that I am not a young guy, not educated in the world of high teck, and due to some problems with A,Orange I have a bit of a problem at certain times with my memory, spelling etc. But don't count me out yet.
The reason I'm writing this is to confirm in my own mind how I have interpreted your post.

Question. Phase one, the vaccine, will not kill you but is a necessary innoculation to allow the second phase which is deadly.
In effect they are preparing for global depopulation. To mention they have profiled the masses and discerned who is not NWO, there will be blue targets and will be FEMA camped.

That they have informed the troopers if they decide to sway from orders given they will be eliminated.
A stupid question perhaps, but the military must be immmune to the killer virus? Have they been injected with a cure all. or true vacine, if not what keeps them alive to perform their mission.

Can you help me out with these questions. I am not infering in any way I doubt this, as you know I put nothing past these human waste.

They appear to be sure of themselves in this venture. That is the one point I can not fathom. WHY.

I do know that many a sold out found their way to a dirt nap when they put the troops in harms ways knowingly and without concern, or used them for their own glory as if they were worms. What would be their orders to the troops in regards to either wack our their fellow citizens or be killed.
I am missing something here and embarassed, but if the guys I knew in boots, up to full bird colonells had recieved these orders they would turn their weaponry on those who gave the order, or stuff a grenade down their throat.

Excuse my ignorence, given the fact they have total control of the net, that they have rained death upon the masses with their pandemic, will this be their excuse for rounding up the resisters, or using the pandemic as tool to manipulate the Military with FEMA overiding all aspects of the gov as they have been given this option in time of National Emergency.

The input here has been positive as to their plan. I have a great deal of respect for truthers and heed their warning. Though in all sincerity if in fact they begin this scenario they will begin a civil war. They will be exposed, once exposed mans instinct for surival will peak, any peacefull alternative will be eliminated..

You are a blessing to this forum and shine bright lights of hope and truth in very dark caverns.

The military will never do this, not the American military. People like Admiral Fallon, Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura are the heart and soul of the US military (retired or not).

That is the reason that Blackwater is still protected, same with Wackenhut, CACI, and Kroll. They are busy exterminating the American soldier in bullshit wars (genocides actually) with mandatory vaccines, depleted uranium poisoning, PTSD, suicidal tendencies, rape, etc. There is an entire room here dedicated to Kissinger and company's systematic disintegration of the American soldier as a possible defense for what things may come:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=397.0

aviana

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 11:05:55 AM »
I understood that without reading much into it. It's more about common sense and figuring out as you said why there is such a buildup of this technological control grid for something that is less deadly than the normal flu.

Right - that is what I couldn't get my mind around.

And yes it's quite simple - The vaccine combines with the current strain ( ? )

It makes a lot of sense when you think about why they are not testing specifically for H1N1, just flu, and then calling swine flu.  They are already mandating the vaccine in NY, the military and other areas.  Eventually, it will be rolled out everywhere, and you won't even be able to say, "But I already had that strain - I am immune", because there was no conclusive proof, per a specific test, that you actually had H1N1 (even though you did), so you'll have to get the shot anyway. iirc, they were, and are, testing for every suspected case of H5N1 (haven't checked that news in a while, so may be off base). So, what's the diff?!

So the other obvious point is: Why would the Pharmaceutical industry / Eugenicists go to so much effort creating countless hundred millions of h1n1 vaccine vials if they didn't intend on using it.

Bingo.

Even if you do not take it under the 'voluntary phase', the calm before the storm the powers that be know that the vaccine will be there for you in the 'mandatory phase' when they can flick the switch and have the necessary resources to deal with you. 

Jury's still out on that one in my mind.  Unless the military are mindless zombies, how on earth are they going to mobilize them in that fashion?  Hoping to be right, but just know that this will be proved wrong. :(

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »
Good thread and right on target.

But....

Well....why the quickening?  Please PM me if you don't want to post it here.  I want to know what your thoughts are.
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2009, 12:56:09 PM »
Google "phantom DNA"....
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

Offline codemonkey70

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 01:25:13 PM »
Ok, PtTurboe and thanks for the link CodedMonkey........
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline PTTurboe

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »
10-4 and good link...
Saddam Hussein
Barack Hussein Obama
Joseph Robinette Biden
Osama Bin Laden

sociostudent

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »
1)  IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE, NOT TAKING IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU SAFE, YOU CAN STILL EASILY DIE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT VITAMIN D (LIKE 5X MIN THE RDA).  TAKING THE VACCINE ONLY ADDS INSULT TO INJURY (OR AN ADDITIONAL MURDER ATTEMPT TO INITIAL ATTEMPTED PREMEDITATED MURDER).  IT IS LIKE A BACKUP PLAN TO KILL YOU IF THE 1ST PLAN TO KILL, DISABLE, WEAKEN YOU FAILS.

2)  THE MILITARY IS GEARING UP BECAUSE THE FLU WILL BE FOLLOWED WITH TELEWORK (CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS/COOP), OPERATING THE C.O.G. VIA REMOTE COMMAND CENTERS.  THIS IS GOING TO BE USHERED IN WITH MASSIVE CYBER ATTACKS TO DESTROY THE COM INFRASTRUCTURE AND CURRENT INTERNET.  THE INTERNET NOW ALREADY DOES NOT EXIST, IT IS ALL IPV6, CONVERTED VIA TRANSFORMERS AT THE BACKBONE LEVEL.  USJFCOM JUST STATED THAT THE GIG IS ALREADY FULLY OPERATIONAL ***NOW***--AND THAT IS *THE KEY* FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO MILITARILY TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET WITH ADVANCED AI ENGINEERED COMBAT OPERATIONS THAT ARE GUARANTEED TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND ELIMINATION OF THE ENEMIES OF THE NWO GLOBALLY.

3)  THE VACCINE IS A 2 PART VIRUS, THE VACCINE IS THE VIRUS, IT IS AN RNA RECOMBINANT WHICH WAS REVERSE ENGINEERED FROM THE SUPER FLU.  NO SH*T THAT "THE CURRENT SWINE FLU" IS "HYPED AND NOWHERE NEAR AS DEADLY AS CLAIMED".  ***DUH***, WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM PEOPLE?  WAIT UNTIL IT COMBINES WITH ***THE OTHER HALF***.

GO AND DO THE RESEARCH ON WHAT I JUST SAID, AND WHOEVER IS SPOUTING THIS F*CKING BULLSHIT ABOUT WONDERING WHY THEY ARE MASSIVELY GEARING UP FOR MARTIAL LAW OVER A VIRUS THAT ISN'T KILLING THAT MANY PEOPLE YET, SHUT YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED MOUTH AND REALIZE THAT THE CURRENT VIRUS ISN'T THE FINAL BIOWEAPON THAT THEY HAVE IN MIND THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO LEGITIMIZE THE SWITCH-OVER TO INTERNET2 TO MAINTAIN COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE DOD AND GOVERNMENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS, AND OTHER CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE.  STOP BEING STUPID AND START READING PDF FILES FROM MORE THAN JUST THE CDC, START READING ABOUT TELEWORK, AND COOP AND YOU WILL GET THE WHOLE PICTURE.

damn. This sucks. I really don't know what else to say, i don't want to make matters worse by saying anything at all.

Offline unbound

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2009, 01:53:01 PM »
If TPTB honestly think people are going to stand by and let this crap happen they are sadly mistaken. In fact, if they think the entire military force is dumb enough to enforce this, knowing that after they are done, TPTB will dispose of them, they are sadly mistaken. To assume people are going to willingly take these shots, while they have the weapons to defend themselves is naive and stupid. The house of cards is coming down, and they are scrambling to stop it. They are desperate. This entire operation stinks of desperation. You hear me NWO? You stink, and it's pathetic.
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2009, 02:11:57 PM »
3)  The vaccine is a 2 part virus, The vaccine is the virus, It is an RNA recombinant which was reverse engineered  from the super flu.

With mass Eugenic's unlimited funding project a Global Binary Biological weapon is entirely possible with the many years of research and preparation behind it.

Try: Binary Weapon search : Generally referred to with "Chemical weapons"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=binary+weapon&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Now try: "binary biological weapon"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22binary+biological+weapon%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_virus08.htm

Next Generation Bioweapons - Genetic Engineering and Biological Warfare..

This paper has two purposes:

The first part consolidates accounts of genetic engineering from sources close to the former Soviet Union’s BW program.

The remainder of the paper discusses near-term future capabilities of genetic engineering and biological warfare from an American perspective.

The “next generation” of biological weapons made possible through genetic engineering will be asymmetric weapons par excellence.

“Temple Fortune”
In the spring of 1992, a lower-level bench scientist who had worked on plague research in Pasechnik’s lab also defected to the United Kingdom.13 He has remained undercover and is referred to by code-name “Temple Fortune.”

He fully corroborated Pasechnik’s previous account, and then updated the British on Soviet BW work in the 30-month interval from Pasechnik’s departure to that of “Temple Fortune.”

President Mikhail Gorbachev had ordered the termination of biological offensive programs in 1990, and despite the fact that President Boris Yeltsen had also announced (by televised address to the Russian people and in a personal commitment to President Bush) termination of the program, research on new forms of plague had secretly continued.14

“Temple Fortune” stated that, in addition to being even more resistant to multiple antibiotics, the improved super-plague would be non-virulent in its stored form, but could be easily converted into a deadly antibiotic-resistant form when needed for weaponization.15 The genes that cause plague virulence are located on a plasmid.

What he was describing was a binary biological weapon, where benign bacterial plague cells would be mixed with virulence-enhancing plasmids immediately before loading on a weapon, and the transformation would take place in a small bioreactor on the weapon itself.16

The above accounts from Russians knowledgeable about their BW programs indicate active research and success in genetic engineering, chimera agents, and binary biologicals. From public record accounts, we know that the former Soviet Union (FSU) used genetic engineering techniques in their massive offensive BW program.38

This JASON 84 Group provides technical advice to the U.S. government and “facilitates the contributions of scientists to problems of national security and public benefit.” Their meeting concentrated on the near-term future threat of biological warfare, specifically on genetically engineered pathogens and weapons.

The JASON Group that met in 1997 grouped potential genetically engineered pathogens into six broad groups of potential futuristic threats.85

The biotechnology exists today for some of these possibilities. Indeed, some genetically engineered agents may have already been produced and stockpiled.

Binary Biological Weapons 86

Analogous to a binary chemical weapon, this is a two-component system consisting of innocuous parts that are mixed immediately prior to use to form the pathogen.

This process occurs frequently in nature. Many pathogenic bacteria contain multiple plasmids (small circular extrachromosomal DNA fragments) that code for virulence or other special functions. The virulence of anthrax, plague, dysentery, and other diseases is enhanced by these plasmids.

What occurs naturally in nature can be artificially conducted with basic biotechnology techniques in the laboratory. Virulent plasmids can be transferred among different kinds of bacteria and often across species barriers.

To produce a binary biological weapon, a host bacteria and a virulent plasmid could be independently isolated and produced in the required quantities. Just before the bioweapon was deployed, the two components would be mixed together. The transformation of the host organism back into a pathogen could conceivably take place after a weapon is triggered and during transport/flight.

“Temple Fortune” indicated that scientists in the FSU had mastered this technique.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

luckee1

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »
Chris Jones:

They have not truly informed the troops, like they did not inform you.  Just like they didn't inform the Gulf War troops.  

Not a stupid question at all!

No the troops are not injected with a cure all.  They are injected, if they die so be it.  If they live then, ok they get deployed to another country (away from Their American people) and U.N. troops or Global armed groups are here.  Note the Hardin, MT American Police Force situation.  This does not even require those organizations to be everywhere in America.  The reason is, there are plenty of Americans (police, Obamakids, now Boy Scouts) who will aim in on their own countrymen.  You also have the added factor of the immigrants who are given citizenship here if they serve in the military.

aviana

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H7szhBgyVA

"Our emotions directly effect the structure of our DNA, which directly shapes the physical world we experience every day."

Fear and love being the only two emotions that we experience, with all other emotions being a branch of those.  It makes a lot of sense.  It is exactly those two emotions that are exploited 24/7 to dictate how we live our lives and react to environmental factors.

Great vid.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2009, 03:01:44 PM »
Hi Sane.

Remenber taking this oath: I know you do.

, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Some took this oath very seriously.

Closely related for Federal officials, including the Commander and chief.

The current oath was enacted in 1884:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

The problem, these are not simply words, they are the basis of our freedoms, honour and integrity as a nation and it citizenry.

Your information in regards to their abuse of the troops is staggering. I was aware of a good deal of their cruelty and inhuman sacrifice, yet this has enlightened me as to how far they gone.  

This move their making, it will be their undoing.

P.S. I was truly humbled by your begining comment, thanks S.

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »
Well it's about f**kin time. Jeez I was thinking the stupid and foolish NWO would get cost first.

I mean come on the NWO soldiers are gonna really screw up their own lives too. No more baseball, no more hot chicks that will actually fall iin love with you. No more impressing people with your power and money and cars.

I mean who are they gonna impress when they go through with this.

Even their own people are gonna be bummed at the Endgame.

I'm not scared because I'm eternal and so is my family, although I do like seeing and hearing music and thw wind and the changing of seasons.

This New World Order is going to be no fun at all.

If they come to round up the patriots I guess I'll go down fighting but I'm gonna make sure I'm laughing as well.

I'm not to worried for the world, I just wish I could be around to see all the fake libs and neo cons tell us we were right all along ya know?

NWO or not we ALL win when it comes right down to it.

Also the technology was fun while it lasted and these little tech soldiers that work for them sure are smart, awesome control grid guys. Terrible job though, thanks for being dicks and ruining everyones lives.

WE WIN ANYWAY. Have fun NWO this is your last hurrah.

Offline centexan

« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »
There's so much to keep up with on this forum, can someone point me to the Vitamin D info that AI talked about in the first post?  Is there another thread regarding this?  I'm wondering why 5X the minimum RDA.

Thanks.

Offline Harconen

« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »
U.S. Military to get mandatory swine flu shots soon

Lolita C. Baldor
Associated Press
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:24 EDT

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g928uDiWtcnBFT28j5UfIeUXXuMQD9B1838G2

U.S. military troops will begin getting required swine flu shots in the next week to 10 days, with active duty forces deploying to war zones and other critical areas going to the front of the vaccine line, a top military commander said Tuesday.

Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart also told The Associated Press that as many as 400 troops are ready to go to five regional headquarters around the country to assist federal health and emergency management officials if needed as the flu season heats up.

The Pentagon has bought 2.7 million vaccines, and 1.4 million of those will go to active duty military. National Guard troops on active duty are also required to receive the vaccine, as are civilian Defense Department employees who are in critical jobs.

As a result, the military is expected to provide health officials with an early assessment of the vaccine.

"Because I can compel people to get the shots, larger numbers will have the vaccine," said Renuart, commander of U.S. Northern Command. "They will, as a percentage of the population, be vaccinated more rapidly than many of us. So we may see some objective results, good or not, of the vaccinations."

Shots will be doled out on a priority basis, with troops preparing to deploy first, followed by other active duty forces, particularly any who might be needed to quickly respond to a hurricane or other emergency.

Families of military members will receive their shots through the military bases, who will be working with state officials and get their own shipments of the vaccine. Renuart said it appears there is enough of the vaccine to meet the military's needs.

Inoculating the military is a key requirement of the Pentagon's emergency plan, as a way to ensure that troops are available to protect the nation. They also will be on tap to provide help to states if problems come up as the flu season continues.

So far, Renuart said that between 15 and 20 troops have been dispatched to each of the five regional headquarters, to work with officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and state leaders.

But the military presence could rise to 80 in each regional office if needed, he said.

"If you see the virus begin to mutate or have a broader affect, or pockets where the vaccine isn't available or is less effective," and the local authorities need help, the military would send the additional support, Renuart said.

For the general population, the first swine flu vaccine should be in some doctors' offices as early as Oct. 5, according to U.S. health officials.

The early batches will protect 6 million to 7 million people, but over time, the government expects to have a total of 250 million doses of the new vaccine. About 10 percent of that has been promised to other countries.

Vaccine shipments will go directly to doctors, clinics and other providers designated by each state.

According to the CDC, the swine flu is widespread in 26 states now, up from 21 a week ago. While the CDC doesn't have an exact count of swine flu deaths and hospitalizations, reports suggest the infection has caused more than 600 deaths and more than 9,000 hospitalizations.
Resist. Rebel. Cry out to all peoples and nations from the sky as the lightening flashes from the east to the west and judge the living and the dead.Or choose submission and slavery.

The light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  (John 1:5)

Offline Mithridates

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
Question: I've been taking vitamin D3 supplements as well as vitamin C and E, is this adequate?

Offline davidnay

« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2009, 09:16:56 PM »
I know there's some real f*cked up sh*t going on in this world. I know 9/11 was an 'inside job' and we are being poisoned through our food supply, and I know the media lies about nearly everything. etc etc. That stuff is easy to see.
Now here's what I'm having trouble with- All the things you post AI I just don't get. Sane and some others don't seem to have any trouble absorbing and translating your material but for me it all seems random and over my head. I just can't connect the dots you're giving us. Don't take this the wrong way but you're either a genius or full of sh*t. Personally I'm hoping you're full of shit coz otherwise we're all f*cked.
Don't mind me. Just venting.

luckee1

« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2009, 09:36:35 PM »
I know there's some real f*cked up sh*t going on in this world. I know 9/11 was an 'inside job' and we are being poisoned through our food supply, and I know the media lies about nearly everything. etc etc. That stuff is easy to see.
Now here's what I'm having trouble with- All the things you post AI I just don't get. Sane and some others don't seem to have any trouble absorbing and translating your material but for me it all seems random and over my head. I just can't connect the dots you're giving us. Don't take this the wrong way but you're either a genius or full of sh*t. Personally I'm hoping you're full of shit coz otherwise we're all f*cked.
Don't mind me. Just venting.

I have only been a member here for less than a year.  What I did was read everything he wrote (I think I missed many of them)  But even though i didn't get it, I read it anyway.  I let the back of my mind mull on it.  One day like I posted above, it all came together.  And yes we are f**ked.  But we all still can fight, we aint dead yet.  In all ways prepare for it. 

Offline Harconen

« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2009, 09:44:41 PM »
I have only been a member here for less than a year.  What I did was read everything he wrote (I think I missed many of them)  But even though i didn't get it, I read it anyway.  I let the back of my mind mull on it.  One day like I posted above, it all came together.  And yes we are f**ked.  But we all still can fight, we aint dead yet.  In all ways prepare for it. 

You are not alone in this. Whole world is f**ked. This s#it is global.
Resist. Rebel. Cry out to all peoples and nations from the sky as the lightening flashes from the east to the west and judge the living and the dead.Or choose submission and slavery.

The light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  (John 1:5)

Offline foreverfree

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »
Let's get back on topic, which was the virus specifically.  In a nutshell, can we break this down? 

1.  The H1N1 virus is actually 2 viruses split in half.  The first, mild, half is already spread worldwide.  It was what broke out earlier this year in Mexico.  A few died, but most just get mild flu symptoms and continue on.  The 2nd part of the virus is contained in the "vaccine" itself.  You have already been exposed to the first part and once you get part 2 from the vaccine, it combines in your body and becomes a "super virus" equatable to the 1918 flu epidemic that killed 20% of the world's population.

2.  Once this starts to take place, panic will set in and martial law will be declared.  A breakdown of society will occur, leading to the WHO to force those who refuse the vaccine into quarantines in the FEMA camps set up across the nation. 

That much, I've understood.  Is there more to expect after this?   
molon labe

Offline centexan

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2009, 10:07:11 PM »
Found a lot of info on Vitamin D & flu shots:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&fkt=15250&fsdt=29453&q=vitamin+d+flu+shot&aq=3&oq=vitamin+d+flu&aqi=g8g-m1

One article says flu may possibly be seasonal because in the cold months we get less sun (primary source of Vitamin D...sunshine helps your body manufacture Vitamin D), so less sun = more flu.  Article said 20 minutes in the sun is equal to consuming 200 vitamin D fortified glasses of milk.  I was out trying to waylay feral pigs for a couple of hours today, so that was like drinking 1200 glasses of milk.  Boy am I full.

Offline Republic Renewal

• I felt the storm approaching...
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2009, 10:16:10 PM »
Let's get back on topic, which was the virus specifically.  In a nutshell, can we break this down? 

1.  The H1N1 virus is actually 2 viruses split in half.  The first, mild, half is already spread worldwide.  It was what broke out earlier this year in Mexico.  A few died, but most just get mild flu symptoms and continue on.  The 2nd part of the virus is contained in the "vaccine" itself.  You have already been exposed to the first part and once you get part 2 from the vaccine, it combines in your body and becomes a "super virus" equatable to the 1918 flu epidemic that killed 20% of the world's population.

2.  Once this starts to take place, panic will set in and martial law will be declared.  A breakdown of society will occur, leading to the WHO to force those who refuse the vaccine into quarantines in the FEMA camps set up across the nation. 

That much, I've understood.  Is there more to expect after this?   

You mean besides the secret police, the FEMA camps , the foreign mercs, the failing dollar, the north american union, the global takeover and a New World Order? No not much sir.  Not much.
Nosce te Ipsum

Know Thyself

Offline foreverfree

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2009, 10:32:28 PM »
500 Victory Road,, Marina Bay,, Quincy, Massachusetts (MA), 02171,  is PTECH's headquarters.  may or maynot be useful.

I meant specifically, what is expected?  A massive attack designed to disrupt the internet completely?  Since this truth movement relies almost completely on internet communication, this will be a death blow to any resistance outside of a military coup. 
molon labe