Army to invade Tennessee town

Author Topic: Army to invade Tennessee town  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Southern Patriot

• Inter arma enim silent leges
Army to invade Tennessee town
« on: September 26, 2009, 08:58:02 am »
http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2009/09/23/101st-airborne-soldiers-to-conduct-air-assault-training-into-troy-tn/
101st Airborne Soldiers to conduct air assault training into Troy, TN

Fort Campbell – The Soldiers of the 2nd Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment of the 1st Brigade Combat Team, along with the 5th Battalion, 101st Aviation Regiment, 101st Combat Aviation Brigade, both of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), will perform a scenario-based air assault for training purposes, in the Troy, Tenn., Sept. 29-30 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.

Once the areas are prepared for training, Soldiers will be flown to Troy via helicopters from Fort Campbell and dropped onto multiple locations within the city, such as they would in a real-world, combat scenario. Once the helicopters land, Soldiers from 2-327 will exit the aircraft and conduct the training exercise to clear each pre-determined building based on the scenario. There will be four different objective areas.

This will be the first time the Soldiers from the 101st have conducted this type of training exercise in this area. The local community leaders have been in contact with key leaders from the Fort Campbell and information has already been distributed throughout the local communities.

The Soldiers are conducting the training in order to provide them with pertinent realistic training in unfamiliar terrain to prepare them for possible contingency operations around the world.
Meaning here in the United States!

As a former soldier, both airborne and air asault certified, I can tell you that there is no need for this training. I have been to the Air Assault school at Ft. Campbell and Ft. Bragg and the facilities available are more than adequate to conduct this type of training without taking over a real town. This is just another example of the military being trained to conduct domestic operations while acclimating people to the sight of federal forces on their streets.

Here is the website for the 2nd batallion 327th infantry. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/2-327in.htm Their modo is "No Slack".....Cute huh? They are also an "adopted unit" of the 101st and are actually part of the 1st brigade combat team.....Hey, aren't those the guys who are deployed here for domestic "emergency" operations?

I can not find a phone number for the unit anywhere but I do have a number for the city hall in Troy so if you feel like it, give them a call and voice your opinion like I have! 731-536-4745 Here is the town's website as well so they can get e-mail http://troy.troytn.com/index.html The mayor is Jimmy C. Hart and the fax number is 731-536-0174
  Lets remind these f**kers that we abide by the constitution and we will hold them to it as well!

Offline dkwannabe

• Patriot Panda's Xanga
Re: Army to invade Tennessee town
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 09:25:47 am »
Damn it!... >:( NOT AGAIN!....East TN here. But still....in my own state again....
"Free societies are not meant to be safe, they are meant to be free. Quit being a victim and learn to defend yourself."

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 09:30:44 am »
Nobody has an opinion on this? I would think there should be some sort of outrage...With all the shit going on lately....Obama becoming the president of the world, the g-20 cops and military out of control, the false flag census murder, swine flu eugenics......People should be up in arms right now.
My youtube channel has hit just about 14,000 video views over night so it is obvious that people are waking up to the situation at hand. I predict that the shit is well on it's way to the fan and about to fall back down very soon. The time is now to express our outrage! If we do not make our voices heard, these scum are going to have their way with us!

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 09:32:44 am »
Damn it!... >:( NOT AGAIN!....East TN here. But still....in my own state again....

Middle Tennessee myself...About 2 hours away from Ft. Campbell....25 minutes by helicopter.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 09:35:21 am »

Local/state authorities MUST resist the feds!

Governors/mayors MUST absolutely stand up and refuse them.

RESIST THE NEW WORLD ARMY!

Local/state law enforcement are the front lines ... they MUST stand up!

It looks like to me that they are setting up for the implementation of forced vaccinations ... the first test of the World Dictatorship.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 03:57:33 pm »
Read 68 times and only one other person posts anything? What the hell? What if it was your town these jack boots were dropping in on? The g-20 is not the only thing going on people.

Offline RemixNinja

• If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail!
    • Remixx World!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 04:53:15 pm »
Read 68 times and only one other person posts anything? What the hell? What if it was your town these jack boots were dropping in on? The g-20 is not the only thing going on people.

I posted up on the blog.  There are too many of these operations going on all over.  The globalists are definitely getting ready for the end game, if we're not already in the middle of it.

Offline freedomrik

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 06:10:12 pm »
I think we all feel overwhelmed ! Is all becoming reality. It's not just a talking point anymore. We have to get serious people. Step up our campaigns and get the truth out there.
"Believe nothing you are told"

luckee1

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 12:59:57 am »
http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/2009/09/23/101st-airborne-soldiers-to-conduct-air-assault-training-into-troy-tn/
101st Airborne Soldiers to conduct air assault training into Troy, TN

Fort Campbell – The Soldiers of the 2nd Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment of the 1st Brigade Combat Team, along with the 5th Battalion, 101st Aviation Regiment, 101st Combat Aviation Brigade, both of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), will perform a scenario-based air assault for training purposes, in the Troy, Tenn., Sept. 29-30 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.

Once the areas are prepared for training, Soldiers will be flown to Troy via helicopters from Fort Campbell and dropped onto multiple locations within the city, such as they would in a real-world, combat scenario. Once the helicopters land, Soldiers from 2-327 will exit the aircraft and conduct the training exercise to clear each pre-determined building based on the scenario. There will be four different objective areas.

This will be the first time the Soldiers from the 101st have conducted this type of training exercise in this area. The local community leaders have been in contact with key leaders from the Fort Campbell and information has already been distributed throughout the local communities.

The Soldiers are conducting the training in order to provide them with pertinent realistic training in unfamiliar terrain to prepare them for possible contingency operations around the world.
Meaning here in the United States!

As a former soldier, both airborne and air asault certified, I can tell you that there is no need for this training. I have been to the Air Assault school at Ft. Campbell and Ft. Bragg and the facilities available are more than adequate to conduct this type of training without taking over a real town. This is just another example of the military being trained to conduct domestic operations while acclimating people to the sight of federal forces on their streets.

Here is the website for the 2nd batallion 327th infantry. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/2-327in.htm Their modo is "No Slack".....Cute huh? They are also an "adopted unit" of the 101st and are actually part of the 1st brigade combat team.....Hey, aren't those the guys who are deployed here for domestic "emergency" operations?

I can not find a phone number for the unit anywhere but I do have a number for the city hall in Troy so if you feel like it, give them a call and voice your opinion like I have! 731-536-4745 Here is the town's website as well so they can get e-mail http://troy.troytn.com/index.html The mayor is Jimmy C. Hart and the fax number is 731-536-0174
  Lets remind these f**kers that we abide by the constitution and we will hold them to it as well!

The email address on the Troy website is no good.  f**kers, after all that time drafting up a letter!
Nothing is coming up on a search engine for him .  Hell hardly anything comes up for troy.

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 07:47:56 am »
Is this the one you tried?
mwtfd@troytn.com

Offline walker8989

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 10:40:15 am »
I say we get a couple million people from all surrounding states to surround this town to acclimate the military to seeing patriots standing up to them.

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 11:34:17 am »
I say we get a couple million people from all surrounding states to surround this town to acclimate the military to seeing patriots standing up to them.
+999,999

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 11:49:11 am »
Where are the sheriff's in Tennessee?  People need to solicit the sheriffs and tell them about this usurpation of the Posse Comitatus Act and that it is his duty to stop this madness only he has the jurisdiction and the power to do something!

How about contacting: Rand Cardwell, Tennessee director of Oath Keepers.

Here is East Tennessee Oath Keeper's meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/Oath-Keepers-of-East-Tennessee/
Here is Rutherford County Oath Keeper's meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/Rutherford-County-Oath-Keepers/
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline trailhound

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 12:13:44 pm »
Donnay wrote
People need to solicit the sheriffs and tell them about this usurpation of the Posse Comitatus Act

Oh but its ok to have troops on the street as long as you call them s.w.a.t. or natl guard ::) note the natl guard also being used in foreign wars of aggression.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline freedomrik

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 12:45:32 pm »

count me in(NC HERE)
"Believe nothing you are told"

Offline Vox

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 02:15:00 pm »

Could you guys stop over in Indiana after you're done?
Apparently we're going to have the same fun goings on all around our state this week.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/area-may-get-noisy-with-marine-military-training-this-week.html
"Love truth, but pardon error."

Offline Southern Patriot

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 04:19:21 pm »
count me in(NC HERE)

Why don't we for real? Instead of just calling and e-mailing these people to death, we need to organize a response team of people who are willing to show up at these exercises. Then, we video tape everything they are doing and bullhorn their asses like Alex or Luke....Hell, maybe we can get Luke to come along for the ride if they have let him out of jail in Pittsburgh yet. This shit is coming to a head and the only way the lazy ass media will ever report these constitutional violations is if we get down there and make some noise!
The 29th and 30th of this month are a Tuesday and Wednesday...That is tomorrow and the day after....I am off work these days! Who's with me?
By the way...Troy TN is in the planned I-69 Corridor (The Nafta Super Highway). Does anyone think it is a coincidence that this exercise is going on here? This quote is straight from the town's website:"Located on the planned Interstate 69 route, Troy's Industrial Park will provide your company immediate access to the new interstate highway, which has been described as a "North American trade route," and "international trade route," and a "NAFTA corridor."  When completed, I-69 will connect Canada to Mexico.  Fifteen (15) acres are available for development.  For information click: Industrial Park"

I will be there for sure! http://troy.troytn.com/   
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=troy%20tennessee&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Offline walker8989

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 05:20:34 pm »
This might be the only thing they understand! This is V For Vendetta. Can you imagine their surprise to see people surrounding them as far as the eye could see. And then we will head to Illinois or wherever else they need a little NWO put down. 

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 09:41:24 am »
Wish I could be there.

Get some good shoutouts down, like

"Why are you training to invade America?"

or

"Stop training to fight the American people!"

or

"Stop training to take our guns!"

or

"Remember your oath to defend the constitution!"

and maybe someone can come up with some better ones

Offline Committed

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 10:41:51 am »
Where are the sheriff's in Tennessee?  People need to solicit the sheriffs and tell them about this usurpation of the Posse Comitatus Act and that it is his duty to stop this madness only he has the jurisdiction and the power to do something!

How about contacting: Rand Cardwell, Tennessee director of Oath Keepers.

Here is East Tennessee Oath Keeper's meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/Oath-Keepers-of-East-Tennessee/
Here is Rutherford County Oath Keeper's meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/Rutherford-County-Oath-Keepers/

Right on Bro!  We need to wake up the Sheriff's in this country.  They have jurisdiction over the feds or anyone else in their respective counties and can tell these a-holes to piss off and get out of my town. 

I would recommend everyone to give their local sheriff a copy of Sheriff Richard Macks book "The County Sheriff, Americas Last Hope".  It's a short and easy read full of truth.

I also encourage all active and retired military and Leo's to join http://oathkeepers.org/oath/.  Even civilians can join and support the efforts of these fine patriots who have devoted their lives to protect the constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 11:47:57 am »
Here is a great article that explains the reason why people need to support their sheriffs!

Tale of two Courageous County Sheriffs
March 22, 2009

By Ron Ewart

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/9528

All around us, the power of the federal government is manifested by hundreds of presidential executive orders, thousands of un-read legislation emanating from the U. S. Congress and millions of bureaucratic rules, regulations, restrictions and ordinances, issuing forth from the government’s massive bureaucracy ….. laws, rules, regulations, restrictions and ordinances that in most cases, bear no resemblance to constitutional law, much less constitutional authority. These people don’t seem to care about constitutional law or constitutional authority, they just do it, because they can and it takes an alert citizenry to challenge them.
How do you fight such a monster? The following story depicts one way.

No doubt all of us over 45 will remember that infamous day in March of 1981, when a love-struck John Hinkley tried to assassinate President Reagan, but was only successful in wounding him. At the same time, Hinkley’s bullets also entered the body of James Brady, Reagan’s Press Secretary, leaving him severely injured and in a wheel chair for life. Sara Brady, James’ wife, was instrumental in pushing for the passage of the original Brady Bill, requiring background checks for hand gun purchasers. President Clinton signed the Brady Bill into law in 1993.

The impact of the Brady bill was to force the chief law enforcement officer of each county in the United States to be responsible for conducting the background checks of each hand gun purchaser. As a result, over 3,000 lawsuits were brought against the government in state courts objecting to the new law. Seven of those lawsuits were from county sheriffs who had to bear the burden of background checks, without so much as a farthing being offered from the federal government to pay for the sheriff’s troubles.

A couple of those lawsuits were by a sheriff in Arizona, Sheriff Richard Mack and another in Montana, Sheriff Printz. Sheriff Mack filed his case on the same day that the Brady bill went into effect, February 28, 1994. As the cases wound their way through the lower courts, the Mack and Printz cases made it to the 9th circuit. A case by a Texas sheriff made it to the 5th Circuit Court. The decision from the 9th circuit court ruled that the Brady Bill was constitutional. The 5th Circuit Court ruled just the opposite, making it virtually impossible for the U. S. Supreme Court to ignore the case.

On December 4, 1996, the U. S. Supreme Court agreed to review the two cases from the 5th and 9th circuit courts, to adjudicate the different outcomes. Ultimately, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled against the 9th Circuit Court (no surprise there) and for the 5th Circuit in a 5 to 4 decision. As did the recent decision by the U. S. Supreme Court regarding the right to keep and bear arms belonging to each citizen of the United States, the opinion of the majority of the Supreme Court in the Mack/Printz decision, poked a very large “finger” in the “eye’ of the federal government. The majority opinion by Justice Scalia bears repeating. The following is excerpted from an article about the case, by the Constitutional Law Enforcement Association and contains some of the language out of Justice Scalia’s written opinion:
In Mack/Printz v USA, the U S Supreme Court declared that the states or their political subdivisions, “are not subject to federal direction.” The issue of federal authority is defined even further in this most powerful Tenth Amendment decision. The two sheriffs who brought the suit objected to being forced into federal service without compensation pursuant to some misguided provisions of the Brady Bill. The sheriffs sued the USA (Clinton adm.) and won a major landmark case in favor of States’ Rights and local autonomy. In this ruling by the Supreme Court, some amazing principles were exposed regarding the lack of power and authority the federal government actually has. In fact, this is exactly the issue addressed by the court when Justice Scalia opined for the majority stating, “…the Constitution’s conferral upon Congress of not all governmental powers, but only discreet, enumerated ones.”

Scalia then quotes the basis of the sheriffs’ suit in quoting the Tenth Amendment which affirms the limited powers doctrine, “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution…are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” To clarify this point, we need to understand that the powers and jurisdiction granted to the federal government are few, precise, and expressly defined. The feds have their assignments within constitutional boundaries and the states have theirs, as well. Scalia also mentions this, “It is incontestable that the Constitution established a system of dual sovereignty” and that the states retained “a residuary and inviolable sovereignty.” Scalia even goes so far as to detail who is responsible to keep the federal government in their proper place, if or when they decide to go beyond their allotted authority. In doing so he quotes James Madison, considered to be the father of our Constitution, “The local or municipal authorities form distinct and independent portions of the supremacy, no more subject, within their respective spheres, to the general authority [federal government] than the general authority is subject to them, within its own sphere.” (The Federalist # 39) Thus, the federal government has no more authority to compel the states or the counties to do anything, no more so than the Prime Minister of Canada has.

But what happens when the inevitable occurs; when the feds get too abusive and attempt to control every facet of our lives? The Mack/Printz decision answers this also. “This separation of the two spheres is one of the constitution’s structural protections of liberty. Just as the separation and independence of the coordinate branches of the federal government serve to prevent the accumulation of excessive power in any one branch, a healthy balance of power between the States and the Federal Government will reduce the risk of tyranny and abuse from either front.” To quote Madison again Scalia writes, “Hence, a double security arises to the rights of the people. The different governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself.” (The Federalist # 51) So the state governments are actually and literally charged with controlling the federal government. To do so is “one of the Constitution’s structural protections of liberty.”
What we can take away from this story is that the backbone of the U. S. Constitution is still in tack and upon occasion the U. S. Supreme Court will rule along the lines of the actual intent of the Framers of that Constitution. But it took two brave sheriffs of the great state of Arizona and the great state of Montana, both Western States who still believe strongly in states rights, to “esplain” it to the federal government, whom apparently does not think that they are governed by that famous document of liberty, or falsely believes that their “rule” supersedes it. It doesn’t!

The second thing we can take away is that we can still fight “city hall” and use the very constitution that our government ignores, against them and be victorious. It is not necessary to resort to civil war or revolution, to upset the “apple cart” of an arrogant, out-of-control federal government that has lost all allegiance to the Supreme Law of the Land. We only need use the most important tool of all, that the Founders gave us, our Constitution. With it, we can challenge the “bully” and win.

Finally, throughout our history, from even way before the ratification of our Constitution, the County Sheriff was the ultimate law for his jurisdiction. He is the only law enforcement officer in America elected by the people and answerable only to the people. He swears on solemn oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States and most sheriffs take that oath very seriously. The County Sheriff, operating under the authority of the 10th Amendment to the U. S. Constitution, could very well be the last line of defense of the God-given, unalienable, individual rights of the people and the protector of the Constitution, as well as American sovereignty.

Sheriff’s Mack and Printz paid a very heavy price for their courage but it was that courage and their sacrifice that scored a victory for all citizens of the United States, proving that we are still a Constitutional Republic under the rule of law and we have not morphed into an Absolute Democratic Monarchy, under the rule of the mob ….. yet!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF!

He, or she, could very well be the key to the defense and restoration of America’s freedom and liberty.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:53 pm »

The 101st hellicopter assualt unit is a kick arse, no game unit.

I agree, hit on the sherriff and the mayor, then get the people together, surround the troopers, and let them know you will not be a practice run for the real McCoy.

Keeps your guns at home guys, don't give them a reason to return fire, if any loon is droping a bead on a trooper, hit him on the head with whatever is around cause for sure he is a plant.

This is of the FK scale.