Essiac - Anti Cancer/Immune booster/Detoxifyer and much more - IMPORTANT

Author Topic: Essiac - Anti Cancer/Immune booster/Detoxifyer and much more - IMPORTANT  (Read 60955 times)

Offline unbound

Hello and welcome, I hope this topic helps you or anyone else you know. Before I start, I'd just like to give a reminder - Before deciding this is a hoax, or that it is fact, please do your own research on this and come to your own conclussions. Any debate on this topic is welcome as I think it will allow us to learn more about the product and its ingredients in the process. The product I'm about to discuss is named "Essiac," but the name isn't important, nor the fact that it is a product. I hate describing this as a "product." Essiac is a formula. A formula made from 4 herbs specifically. It was named Essiac after a nurse named Rene Caisse (Caisse spelled backwards is Essiac). The story goes as follows:

On a fateful day in 1922 Canadian nurse Rene Caisse happened to notice some scar tissue on the breast of an elderly woman.  The woman said that doctors had diagnosed her with breast cancer years before.  However, the woman didn't want to risk surgery nor did she have the money for it. 

As luck would have it, she had met an old Indian medicine man who told her that he could cure her cancer with an herbal tea.  The woman took the medicine man's advice, and consequently she was still alive nearly thirty years later to pass on this herbal remedy to Nurse Caisse. 

About a year later, Rene Caisse was walking beside a retired doctor who pointed to a common weed and stated:  "Nurse Caisse, if people would use this weed there would be little cancer in the world."  Rene later stated:  "He told me the name of the plant.  It was one of the herbs my patient named as an ingredient of the Indian medicine man's tea!"  The "weed" was sheep sorrel. 

In 1924 she decided to test the tea on her aunt who had cancer of the stomach and was given about six months to live.  Her aunt lived for another 21 years, cancer free.

Rene Caisse (pronounced "Reen Case") later gave the tea to her 72-year old mother who was diagnosed with inoperable cancer of the liver, with only days to live.  Her mother recovered and lived without cancer for another 18 years.

In the ensuing years Nurse Caisse refined and perfected the original "medicine man's" formula.  She tested various herbal combinations on laboratory mice and on human cancer patients.  She eventually reduced the tea to four herbs:  burdock root, sheep sorrel, slippery elm and turkey rhubarb.  She called the formula Essiac, which is her surname spelled backwards.  [Read "I Was Canada's Cancer Nurse" for more details.]

Rene Caisse devoted over fifty years of her life to treating thousands of cancer patients with Essiac.  So effective were her free treatments that in 1938 her supporters gathered 55,000 signatures for a petition, amongst other petitions, to allow Rene Caisse to continue treating cancer patients.  A bill was introduced in the Ontario legislature to (allegedly) "authorise Rene Caisse to practice medicine in the Province of Ontario in the treatment of cancer and conditions therein".  Due to the machinations of the medical establishment, the bill failed to pass by just three votes. 

However, Rene Caisse made her views known regarding this bill which would set up the "Royal Cancer Commission" to investigate all possible cancer cures.  She told the press:  "The people of Ontario will be paying a group of men to develop something that was developed and discovered 15 years ago.  I have developed and proven a cure right here in Bracebridge, and I am running a clinic where hundreds of cancer sufferers are being treated and helped.  Why then should I be asked to give my formula over to a group of doctors who never did anything to earn it?"

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Cancer%20Essiac.htm

To some people (I like to call them sheep) when they hear about an old Indian Medicine Man, they become skeptical, but people on this site seem to have very open minds and good perspectives so I think you'll enjoy this information and benefit from it. It's no secret, big pharma doesn't care about people. All they care about is making money off of people's illnesses.

Before I go on, I'd just like to add my own testimonial about Essiac. Two people I know personally, a cousin and a close family friend, were both diagnosed with cancer. My cousin unfortunately succumbed to her cancer, and I know that doesn't appear to give Essiac a good reputation, but let me explain. Initially, after being diagnosed, she did chemotherapy. As you can guess, that didn't work and the doctors gave her 6 months to live. Our family did some research on alternative therapies and happened to come across Essiac. She decided to give it a shot. To our delight, it worked, and she was cancer free after some time. (It's been a long time since I've been told the details about this from my mother, so bear with me) So not only did she live longer than the 6 month prediction from her doctor, she lived for close to 5 years I think and had a child. Unfortunately she stopped using the tea (Essiac) and the cancer came back full-force, and by the time it was diagnosed this time, it was too far along and she passed away. God bless you Sharlee, we love you and miss you dearly!

Our family friend was diagnosed last year I think with stage-4 breast cancer. We told her about Essiac and she decided to try it. Something I'd like to add quickly, is that she consulted her doctor about this herbal remedy. Initially when she was diagnosed, they decided that they would try chemotherapy. After the doctor learned she was thinking about trying a herbal therapy, he told her he wouldn't treat her if she did. Why wouldn't this doctor want her using it I wonder? (obviously the answer is big pharma and less income to be made if the cancer was cured). So instead of telling the doctor about it, she used Essiac behind the doctors back in conjunction with her chemotherapy. I wasn't, nor were any of my family members very knowledgeable about the truth on chemotherapy. We hadn't done any research so our family couldn't warn her about it. I don't think she did the research either. Anyway, luckily she has recovered from Stage-4 breast cancer and is now cancer free. We've encouraged her to keep drinking the tea, and warned her about what happened with my cousin, so we'll see how it goes. Stage 4 cancer by the way is described as: [Stage IV - the cancer has spread to other organs of the body -- usually the lungs, liver, bone, or brain. "Metastatic at presentation" means that the breast cancer has spread beyond the breast and nearby lymph nodes, even though this is the first diagnosis of breast cancer. The reason for this is that the primary breast cancer was not found when it was only inside the breast. Metastatic cancer is considered stage IV.]

Essiac, Cancer, Diabetes & Detoxification

An Interview with Dr. Marijah McCain about the many benefits of Essiac Tea

By Lanny Messinger   

Dr. Marijah McCain is a naturopath, master herbalist, homeopath and research microscopist with a following of a quarter million students and customers.  My initial interest in interviewing Dr. McCain concerned a four-herb formula called Essiac.  Dr. McCain covered the following topics in her interview: 

ESSIAC FOR SKIN PROBLEMS

ESSIAC FOR DETOXIFICATION

ESSIAC IS NON TOXIC

ESSIAC AND CHEMOTHERAPY

ESSIAC, ARTHRITIS AND OXALIC ACID

ESSIAC AND DIABETES

ESSIAC AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

ESSIAC AND DEPRESSION

ESSIAC AND ASTHMA

SURVIVING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Lanny:  “How long have you been using Essiac?”

Dr. McCain:  “I would guess probably about seven years.  I made it available for my students to try.  I didn’t come right out and say it was going to be any good.  I asked my students if they wanted to give it a try.  My students started to try it and the feedback was just absolutely unbelievable.” 

Lanny:  “What kind of feedback did you get?”

ESSIAC FOR SKIN PROBLEMS

Dr. McCain:  “The very first call I got was from a chiropractor who had a patient that had psoriasis for eight years.  And she just put the patient on it because she just decided she’d give it a shot and it cleared up the psoriasis.  They had never been able to clear up the psoriasis in eight years.  So the first testimonials were not cancer testimonials.  The first testimonials were actually skin problem testimonials, which was really remarkable.  The first cancer testimonial I had was from a man in Arkansas and he had terminal lung cancer.  One of my students had given him the tea to try and it had cured his lung cancer and he had done nothing else.  There was no other supplements taken—nothing else—all he did was take the tea.  And I thought:  Oh, my Goodness, we’re seriously on to something here.  So then in the next newsletter, with about six or seven testimonials that I had in hand from my students, I said okay I’m going to offer this.  I’m not going to make any claims on it, but if you guys want to try it here it is, and it just went berserk.  We sent out testimonial sheets for about the first five years every time we sent out the tea.  I have testimonial sheets that would fill a closet on this tea.  It was really shocking to me because it wasn’t just the cancer and I couldn’t understand how come we were getting so many different testimonials.  We had one lady call in.  She had these awful white patches all over her skin and she took the tea and the white patches turned hard and they all peeled off and her skin went back to normal.  Which was really remarkable because she had that for years and years.  We had another elderly person who had lost all their hair.  They took the tea, the hair grew back, but not only did the hair grow back, the hair grew back brown.  When they lost their hair, it was gray. 

“These testimonials were blowing my mind because I was trying to figure out what in the world this tea was doing in order to have such broad-based positive health effects on so many different things.  So I started to investigate, seriously, the burdock root—see what was in it.  Everybody reported better energy when they took the tea.  Well, come to find out burdock root is very high in iron, in natural iron that is easily assimilable in the body.  So that was good.  It was a blood builder, but the primary function of it is that it is a liver cleanser. The liver, of course, filters the blood system and when it’s toxic, the immune system starts to fail.  This is what was so profound about this tea because as soon as you started to cleanse the liver the immune system would kick in and it would pretty much fix whatever the problem was in the person.  That’s what I found so mind-boggling about this tea.  It wasn’t just for cancer; it’s our number one formula now that we use for any kind of skin ailment, hives, psoriasis, especially acne.  It works wonders with acne because the skin is the last eliminatory organ.  So when the liver is toxic, the poisons start coming out the skin.  As soon as you detox the liver, the skin goes back to normal.  I’ve got years and years of experience with this.  It’s just mind-boggling.”

ESSIAC FOR DETOXIFICATION

Lanny:  “What other conditions does Essiac help?”

Dr. McCain:  “I had a little guy, a child that was seriously poisoned with SEVIN dust [a garden pesticide].  What happened was this child got very, very ill—been to all the doctors and everything—and they had called me and she described the symptoms.  And I had said to her:  Listen, it sounds to me like there is some type of poisoning with this child.  They had tried every antibiotic, everything with this kid, and the kid was just getting sicker and sicker and sicker.  I put the child on the four-herb tea and that was it.  Once the chemicals were detoxed out of the body the child recovered and came back to normal.  So there was a case where the child was poisoned with a chemical poisoning and it was affecting the liver and the blood system and the neurological system.  The child was having neurological symptoms as well.  So those types of poisonings—chemical, pesticides, that type of thing that localize in the liver—the four-herb tea helps those as well.  Which is pretty remarkable.

“And also I don’t know if you want to mention this or not, because it is very, very controversial, but I have had an awful lot of children who had been given the MMR vaccine and DPT shots and they have manifested symptoms to the extreme of autism where they can’t talk any more and they have serious learning disorders.  I formulated homeopathic formulas to counter-balance these vaccines, but I also put these children on the four-herb tea.  And my most dramatic case was a case in China where the child, after having received the vaccine, quit speaking, would run around on his tippy-toes, bang his head up against the wall.  It was a very, very sad case because the child was normal before they got the vaccine.  It took about ten months.  I worked with these people.  As a matter of fact that was what sparked me to have the MMR detox made up, the actual homeopathic done.  And I had sent that over to China and we eventually restored that child to health.  But part of the protocol was using the four-herb tea.  I did use some other things as well.  These are very, very dramatic cases where the medical doctors have no solutions whatsoever.”

Lanny:  “Yeah, except drugs.”

Dr. McCain:  “Well, yeah, that child would have been institutionalized.  They would have had to lock that child up.  So I really went out of my way to try to save that child and since then have saved a lot of children.

NO TOXICITY PROBLEMS WITH ESSIAC

“I’ve got to tell you this about the toxicity levels of it [Essiac].  When we very first started making the tea, I got an emergency phone call.  A parent had made the tea and put it in the refrigerator and had left the house with a babysitter and a six-month old baby.  Well, the babysitter thought it was iced tea, went into the frig and filled up an eight-ounce bottle, gave it to the six-month old baby--that’s an eight-ounce bottle of four-herb tea, straight (i.e., undiluted)—and drank two glasses herself.  The parent called me, absolutely flipped out of their mind, okay.  We monitored the baby for two days—absolutely no toxic side effect at all.  So there is the testimonial on the toxicity.  No toxicity from this product [Essiac].  We have never, ever, not one time in all these years, had a toxic reaction to that tea.  Not one. 

ESSIAC AND CHEMOTHERAPY

“It’s unbelievable.  The worse thing that happened is that we’ve had people that have had a lot of drugs, a lot of chemotherapy, etcetera, they’ll start off on the tea three times a day, they might get a mild headache because the body is detoxing so quickly.  We back them up; we tell them to start off just once a day and build up to it over a couple of weeks.  But that’s the very worse thing.  And we’ve given it to so many people and people have given it to dogs and cats and you name it over the years.  We’ve sold thousands and thousands and thousands of packages of this tea and have had tremendous amounts of feedback and so I’m very, very familiar with this tea.  The original instructions were two ounces in a little bit of warm water three times a day.  We have increased that because we know there’s no toxicity, so we do tell people if they want to they can increase it to four or five times a day.  I had one lady who had breast cancer who called me and said she drank a quart a day.  And she did heal herself of breast cancer, by the way, but she was drinking a tremendous amount more than what the recommended doses were.  So people do what they want even if you do give them instructions, but I wouldn’t recommend that because people take a lot more supplements now.  When we very first started out with this tea, that was all we had and mostly people just took the tea.  Now we have a lot of other things, people are much more educated—the antioxidants and they added a lot of other things as well.  You can overwhelm the body when it’s trying to heal itself, if you add too many things.”

ESSIAC, ARTHRITIS AND OXALIC ACID

Lanny:  “Some people bring up the oxalic acid in sheep sorrel…”

Dr. McCain:  “I believe that’s in the turkey rhubarb as well.  The only thing that is contraindicated for is an arthritic-type condition, an acidic condition.  Interestingly enough, in my research most people with cancer do not have arthritis and vice versa.  That’s not a law, but it’s pretty common, a general trend.  We don’t normally recommend the tea for arthritic conditions because we’ve got so many other things that benefit arthritis much better.  And if they do have to take the tea, we recommend that they just add in a calcium supplement, that’s all.  Because an arthritic condition is an acidic condition and the oxalic acid makes it a little bit acidic.  It can aggravate it [Essiac] a little bit, but it’s not harmful; it just doesn’t cure it.  People report that they’re a little stiffer, so we supplement calcium and we don’t have a problem with the stiffness.  It’s just the stiffness.  They get pain--when they get arthritis they ache.  The calcium counterbalances that.  That’s what an arthritic condition is, is the body is not getting enough calcium and is pulling calcium from the bones.  So you have to supplement calcium and then you don’t have a problem, unless it’s an arthritic condition caused by infection.  There’s a couple different causes, but most common is lack of calcium.”

ESSIAC AND DIABETES

Lanny:  “Have you noticed a lot of people with diabetes with testimonials about Essiac?”

Dr. McCain:  “Absolutely.  The four-herb tea was really good.  As a matter of fact we had to put a warning in there.  People who were on insulin that were taking the tea needed to monitor their blood sugar because sometimes the pancreas would kick back in, but not all the time it would.  Let’s say, for instance, the person had been on insulin for fifteen years.  The chances of the pancreas kicking back in are going to be a lot slimmer than if a person has just come down with diabetes.  Follow?  Let’s hypothetically say this person is on a fixed dose of insulin a day and we do give them the tea and the pancreas does start to kick in.  They’ve got to monitor that sugar, otherwise they will get an insulin shock because their body does not need that much insulin.  Any time we give it to a diabetic patient we have to make sure that they watch their sugar because if their sugar drops down they don’t need to be taking their massive doses of their drugs.  They’ve got to be careful.  Follow?  The tea did in fact sometimes make very radical improvements in people that were diabetics.  We’ve had people come off the insulin with the Essiac, but those are people who are very strict about not eating sugar.  The problem with diabetics is that they go to their doctor and the doctor tells them that they’re diabetic and they give them insulin shots and they go home and eat their Twinkies.  They continue to eat sugar, that’s where the problem is.  They’ve got to stop eating sugar.  And the people that will quit eating sugar, change their diet and then work with the tea and some other supplements like vanadium.  They found that vanadium is deficient in diabetics.  The chromium picolinate really helps.  If they will work with their supplements they can reverse it.  But they can’t reverse it if they won’t change their diet.  [Dr. Banting, a co-discover of insulin, also found a correlation between Essiac, insulin, and the pancreas.]

ESSIAC AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

“We have people that are perfectly healthy take it [Essiac] just as a maintenance and they’ll swear that they don’t get colds any more.  They’ll swear that they feel better.  They take it just once a day.  Another thing is longevity.  I have a customer who had terminal cancer in 1996 and he started taking the four-herb tea.  They had given him a very short time to live and this is 2003.  You could never convince this man to stop taking the tea.  So people ask me if it’s safe for long-term use.  You bet.   

ESSIAC AND DEPRESSION

"We’re in some serious, troubled times and this government and this medical system, etc., they’re not her to save people, I can tell you that.  That much I know.  People have got to save themselves.  And the problem is they get so depressed.

“That’s another thing.  I’ve got to tell you—make sure you put this in your article because this is so important now.  Depression—the liver works with the chemical balances, the chemical balances in the body.  And the doctors tell you it’s the brain that gets chemically imbalanced.  But it actually has to do with the liver and the toxicity levels.  So we have worked with this four-herb tea [Essiac] with so many people that are suffering from depression—serious, serious depression—and it will bring them right out of it once they detox.  Let’s hypothetically say—God forbid—let’s take an example of a person whose mother just drops dead or is murdered.  They go into such a terrible state of shock.  They cry for days.  The body releases all these chemicals and it poisons the system.  [Toxins are stored in the fat tissues in the body and can be released at any time.]  It poisons the body.  They become lethargic, they become depressed, they won’t get out of the bed.  They go to the doctor.  The doctor says you need Prozac, you need this, you need that, and they keep poisoning the body.  The body keeps getting poisoned until they eventually become suicidal and sometimes they even have to be institutionalized.  At any point in time in that scenario if you will put them on the four-herb tea, they will see an immediate improvement within two weeks.  They will start to feel better.  Their brains will start to clear.  They will have more energy.  They’ll start to get their lives back and then you start to add in some other supplements.  But I have brought people back from just the edge of what I would call ‘darkness’.  Because I do understand that it’s a poison situation.  They’ve actually poisoned themselves.  Do you follow me?”

ESSIAC AND ASTHMA

Lanny:  “I’ve been there.  I had very serious, chronic asthma and those inhalers were poisoning me.  I didn’t realize it until I went off the inhalers.  The first thing I did was move out of the city and the pollution, then I could breathe better, immediately.  Then I started taking St. John’s wort because I read where it was good for asthma.  After several months on the St. John’s wort, I went off the inhalers.  I really didn’t do anything else.”

Dr. McCain:  “Well, see, St. John’s wort is also a liver cleanser.  It’s primary action is to cleanse the liver.  So there you have a liver cleanser working again.  This is why it’s so valuable, the St. John’s wort.”

Lanny:  “Well, I finally went off the inhalers.  But before that the doctors wanted to put me on Prozac as a solution to counteract the symptoms I was having from the toxins in the inhalers.  Now I just drink Essiac tea every day and I haven't had any problems with asthma.”  [Also, Dr. Gary Glum successfully treated his chronic bronchitis with Essiac.]

SURVIVING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Dr. McCain:  “In order to survive, the people—what I call the remnant, or the people that really will survive—are the ones that are going to be able to pull themselves up and look after themselves and understand these principles.  God really moved me to help save the remnant.  That was why I started this whole business.  That’s why I started with herbology to teach people how to use the herbs, teach them how to grow them, teach them how to put them in their back yard so they could look after themselves.  And this was twenty years ago I had this burden.  I saw it coming.”

I asked Dr. McCain what herbs or supplements are most effective in surviving weapons of mass destruction.  She indicated that colloidal silver would be at the top of the list because of its antimicrobial properties.  Olive leaf extract is second on the list because of its antiviral properties.  The four-herb tea is necessary to detoxify the liver, kidneys, etc.   Dr. McCain indicated that other microbials such as grapefruit seed extract and oil of oregano are also very effective.

Dr. McCain:  “For instance, let’s take smallpox as an example.  Smallpox is a virus.  I wouldn’t stake my life on colloidal silver with smallpox.  I would use colloidal silver as well as the antivirals.  Olive leaf was tested in Israel and was even found to nail polio one, two and three.  And it was found to nail most of the influenzas that they researched.  So this is a very powerful anti-viral and smallpox is a virus.  Now you take anthrax, a simple bacteria, which is nailed very quickly with a pharmaceutical grade colloidal silver.  But let me tell you how the four-herb tea fits into this.  Let’s say you get exposed to smallpox today.  You have virtually no symptoms for a couple of days.  You might feel like you have a little bit of flu, but it will go back down in the body where you won’t really manifest anything for maybe seven days.  In that seven days that virus is replicating in your body and by the time you start to get a rash it has completely taken over the liver and the kidneys.  The liver and the kidneys are so toxic that the toxins are starting to come out the skin and this is why you’re getting the skin rash.  So what I say is if there is any chance of exposure you want to be on the four-herb tea immediately.  Keep that liver and those kidneys detoxing.  Get your antiviral in there—your olive leaf extract and your colloidal silver.  Make sure that you don’t have any constipation—that everything is flowing through and you won’t get deathly sick; it’s impossible.  Because it’s just a virus and if you allow it to replicate in there it’s liable to kill you.  But if you don’t and you get after it and you push it through, it won’t.  Do you understand what I am saying?  So this is where the value of the four-herb tea comes in.  Because the four-herb tea helps cleanse the liver and takes the load out of the system.”

Lanny:  “Does the olive leaf extract keep the virus from penetrating the cell, like elderberry does?”

Dr. McCain:  “No, it stops the virus from replicating.  You need something to stop it from replicating because the cells are continually replacing themselves every day—they’re always dying.  So if you can stop from replicating, then the cells that are contaminated will die off.  This is why we’ve been able to help people with herpes and hepatitis.  Over six months to a year we’ve been able to eradicate hepatitis.  And the medical doctors say that’s impossible.  But antivirals have to be used for long term if you have a chronic virus like HIV, herpes, those types of things.  You have to be on them on a regular basis because they’re spurred—like they can sit in the cell for a long time—and they’re spurred by say trauma, shock, upset, emotional, you know, where they have an outbreak, where the virus is opportunistic and it waits until the immune system has been hit and then out it comes.  Do you follow?”

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20Diabetes%20Detoxification.htm

The Herbs and what they do

Essiac is comprised of 4 herbs. They are as follows:

Burdock Root(cut)
-http://www.naturalherbsguide.com/burdock.html
-http://www.healthfreedom.info/Herbs%20for%20Essiac.htm
-http://www.yuccan.com/CanAid.htm
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdock
(many more sources out there if you search)

Turkish Rhubarb Root(powdered)
-http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/Canada/HealthInformation/Encyclopedias/TurkishRhubarbRoot.htm
-http://www.microscopiccolitis.org/articles/Herbs-Turkey-Rhubarb.html

Slippery Elm Bark(powdered)
-http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/Canada/HealthInformation/Encyclopedias/SlipperyElmBark.htm
-http://www.naturalherbsguide.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
-http://www.yuccan.com/CanAid.htm

Sheep Sorrel(powdered)
-http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/Canada/HealthInformation/Encyclopedias/SheepSorrel.htm
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumex_acetosella
(and again, many other sources out there if you search)

Some Websites to Gather Information

http://www.healthfreedom.info/index.htm (one of the better ones in my opinion)

http://www.yuccan.com/CanAid.htm

http://www.essiacinfo.org/

An Important Note

You don't necessarily have to purchase this tea from a distributor (I do, I'm lazy, but I think I'd better start learning). You can make it yourself at home if you're willing to do the work. You will have to either grow the herbs yourself or buy them from somewhere though. The original recipe can be found here (an affadavit signed by a close friend and trusted coworker of Rene Caisse): http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20formula.htm

I encourage everyone interested in this to research it, and give it a shot. Codex Alimentarius, Vaccinations, Flouride, Aspartame and everything else they are trying using to Soft Kill us with are a strong threat. We need to take every precaution we can and try our best to get through it.
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate

Offline unbound

Re: Essiac - Anti Cancer/Immune booster/Detoxifyer and much more - IMPORTANT
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »
Challenging the Establishment

In the words of Rene Caisse: http://www.essiacinfo.org/caisse_pop_6.htm

The following, written by Rene Caisse, was published posthumously by the Bracebridge Examiner, January, 1979. Minor edits have been made for readability.

"Every few years I would make an appointment with whoever was then "The Honourable the Minister of Health for Ontario" and would attend with a group of patients and a petition. First, Dr. Robb, then Dr. Faulkner and The Honourable Harold Kirby. Each year the group of patients would be more numerous, and the petitions would carry more names.

The last petition was presented in 1938 with a Bill requesting our government to legalize my ESSIAC treatment.

In 1938 a Bill was presented to the 2nd Session of the 20th Legislature of Ontario for:

"AN ACT TO AUTHORIZE RENE CAISSE TO PRACTISE MEDICINE IN THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO IN THE TREATMENT OF CANCER AND CONDITIONS RESULTING THEREFROM."

Attached to the Bill were petitions bearing names of more than fifty-five thousand (55,000) persons who were in favour of its passage. Of this number, three hundred and eighty-seven (387) were patients, and many were doctors.

The bill was presented by Mr. J. Frank Kelly, a Liberal member of Parliament, and by Mr. Leopold McCaulley, a Conservative member. It was presented to the second session of the 20th Legislature in Ontario; the Committee consisted of 59 members of Parliament. The Bill failed by only three votes. It would have authorized the practice of the treatment of cancer by a specialist without a medical rating. This was a position never before heard of in the conservative history of the Dominion of Canada.

I learned later that this unusual bill authorizing me to practice medicine in the treatment of cancer would no doubt have actually been approved by the Legislature, except that members of the medical profession assured the members that if the bill was not passed they would then sponsor the appointment of a "Cancer Commission" to hear my case and to give my treatment a fair hearing.

NOTE: It came to light later that the Canadian Medical Association had debated my case with the Legislature before my hearing and had made this false promise.

Soon after the hearing of my Bill, the Legislature Assembly in Ontario passed "AN ACT FOR THE INVESTIGATION OF REMEDIES FOR CANCER". This Act provided, among other things, that:

"The Commission may require any person who advertises, offers for sale, holds out, distributes, sells or advertises either free of charge or for gain, hire or hope of reward, any substance or method of treatment as a remedy for cancer, to submit samples of such substance or a description of such treatment, and samples of such substance used with such treatment to the Commission together with the formula of such substance and such other information pertaining to such substance or method of treatment as the Commission may determine."

I immediately closed my clinic, and reopened it only at the urgent request of the Minister of Health, The Honourable Harold J. Kirby and the Premier of Ontario, The Honourable Mitchell Hepburn.

The Honourable Mitchell Hepburn said at the time this Act was passed: "The onus is on the medical profession now. They must either prove or disprove Miss Caisse's claims, and I do not believe they can disprove them. I am in sympathy with Miss Caisse's work and will do all in my power to help her."

The Premier answered an inquiry from Mrs. Wilfred Raney, of Sunbridge, Ohio, about my treatment, stating that I could "carry on" as in the past. His letter of June 8, 1938, is attached  [and reads as follows]:

Mrs. Wilfred Raney
Sundridge, Ontario

Dear Mrs. Raney:

In reply to your letter of recent date relative to Miss Rene M. Caisse's cancer cure, I wish to advise you that the Commission for the investigation of so-called cancer cures has not been set up as yet. Miss Caisse is in the same position today as she was prior to the passing of An Act for the Investigation of the Remedies for Cancer. There has been no interference whatever by the department of health, nor by any department of the government.

The Minister of Health and the Deputy Minister have personally interviewed Miss Caisse, and she has been advised that she can carry on her treatment in the meantime the same as she has done in the past.

With kind regards, I remain
Yours very sincerely,

(Signed Mitchell Hepburn)

Eventually, on December 31, 1939, the Commission into the Investigation of Cancer Remedies brought in its report which read in part:

"After careful examination of all the evidence submitted and analyzed herewith and, not forgetting the fact that the patients, or a number of them, who came before the Commission, felt they had been benefitted by the treatment which they had received, the Commission is of the opinion that the evidence adduced does not justify any favourable conclusion as to the merits of ESSIAC as a remedy for cancer and would so report."

It is my opinion, that the hearing of my case before the Cancer Commission was one of the greatest farces ever perpetrated in the history of medicine. More than 380 patients came to be heard, and the Commission limited the Hearings to 49 patients. Then, in their report stated that I had taken only 49 patients to be heard! They stated that x-ray reports were not acceptable for diagnosis, and that the 49 doctors had made wrong or mistaken diagnosis.

It is a sad state of affairs if doctors can diagnose an affliction as "Cancer" and send the patients home with a few months (at most) to live, if they are not sure. In the 49 cases examined by the Commission, the majority had been diagnosed by more than one physician. Some of them had three or four doctors, and were told they had cancer, and were treated for malignancy before coming to me for ESSIAC treatment.

The Cancer Commission at the Hearing admitted that every patient presented had benefitted or been cured by ESSIAC: many of them with pathological findings and reports, but they said the doctors had been mistaken in diagnosing the cases.

Over 300 patients were waiting to be heard but the Commission stated they had seen enough to give a report.

The Cancer Commission made much of the fact that I had not furnished them with the formula of ESSIAC or with samples thereof. What they did not state was that I had been offering to the proper authorities for years my formula providing they would admit some merit for ESSIAC on the CLINICAL PROOF I presented.

I had offered to give it to them if they assured me that it would not be shelved (as was done with penicillin). So I did not give out my formula and they published the bald statement that "I refused to give my formula".

My files reflect hundreds of documented cases concerning the proven efficacy of ESSIAC with cancer patients, including many of the 49 that the Cancer Commission turned down for dubious reasons. I will give just two cases of patients who appeared before the Commission in July of 1939, and who were alive and well 20 or more years later.

Mr. Walter Hampson, Utterson, Ontario. Age 34 in Nov., 1937.
Diagnosis: squamous carcinoma of lip.
Doctors: Dr. Ansley, Pathologist; Dr. A.F. Bastedo, Bracebridge, Ontario.

After the pathologists report, Dr. Bastedo urged Mr. Hampson to go at once to have radium treatment as he had no time to lose. Mr. Hampson came to me for treatment and was cured. When he went before the Cancer Commission on July 4, 1939, with other patients, they listed his case as "recovery due to surgery". The only surgery he had was the removal of a small section for the biopsy which showed the cancer!

Note: Mr. Hampson was well on May 4, 1960.

Mr. Herbert Rawson, Bracebridge, Ontario. Age 48 in 1935.
Diagnosis: carcinoma of rectum, confirmed by x-ray.
Doctors: Dr. A. F. Bastedo and Dr. Kenny

Patient had a hard mass with sloughing and bleeding and great pain. When he refused surgery, Dr. Kenny gave Miss Rene Caisse a written diagnosis with permission to treat with ESSIAC. Treatments began in April of 1935 and the last of 30 was given on May 1, 1936, and a good improvement in weight. Patient was able to work during treatment period except for one month of rest. No trace of cancer found in 1936 when he was examined by Doctors W.C. Arnold of Ottawa, Herbert Monthorne of Timmins, Ont., and F. Greig of Bracebridge, Ont.

Note: Mr. Rawson died of a stroke on May 22, 1960 at age 73 .

In 1963 Mrs. Carline Donald died at age 79 - Mr. John McNee died at age 95 this same year. Both had been cured of cancer at the Bracebridge Clinic, but no doubt the investigators would now claim they never did have cancer. It seems the only cases they admit had cancer are the ones who died of it. In spite of all the research and conventional treatments.

One of the well-known cancer victims who was informed about my treatment was Lady Eva Peron in Argentina. The contact was made by the Honorable Godfrey A. P. V. Winter-Baumgarten representing THEOPOLIS, in Rome. The Honorable Winter-Baumgarten had heard the excellent results from ESSIAC and he wrote to Eva Peron on June 6, 1952, and to me on June 14. She did not take advantage of his offer to help her get ESSIAC treatment, and she died soon afterwards.

The Prime Ministers, The Ministers of Health and later the Cancer Commissioners and the Attorneys-General of Ontario received hundreds of letters and pleas from patients and their doctors regarding ESSIAC. Many of the 55,000 persons who signed the petition supporting the bill to recognize and legalize my treatment, also wrote letters. The Cancer Commissioners, backed by certain medical groups, were deaf to the appeals, and used the same biased interpretations of data as have been placed on other treatments indicated for cancer, unless limited to their approved surgery, radiation and toxic drugs. It is my honest opinion that if apple cider vinegar were found to benefit cancer patients, it would be banned from the public!
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 02:59:22 PM »
Thanks for the info--very interesting.  I will further research the material provided.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline unbound

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 03:16:56 PM »
Another great website: http://www.whale.to/cancer/essiac.html[/b]]http://www.whale.to/cancer/essiac.html

Another thing that I liked while looking at these sites, was the fact that colloidal silver came up as a positive treatment along side Essiac. I haven't done much research on colloidal silver, but knowing how well essiac works from my own experience, i'll definitely be putting a serious effort into researching colloidal silver.

Offline unbound

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 03:17:37 PM »
Thanks for the info--very interesting.  I will further research the material provided.

You're more than welcome!  ;D

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »
Very interesting indeed. Thanks!

Why that doctor was against his/her patient trying such a natural remedy could be explained by money and big pharma, but it could also be that he/she only treats from what he/she already "only" knows: the best practices toolkit. To do it for the money means the doctor would also have to know a bit about the bigger picture. Doctors need wakening up just like everyone else.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline unbound

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »
Very interesting indeed. Thanks!

Why that doctor was against his/her patient trying such a natural remedy could be explained by money and big pharma, but it could also be that he/she only treats from what he/she already "only" knows: the best practices toolkit. To do it for the money means the doctor would also have to know a bit about the bigger picture. Doctors need wakening up just like everyone else.

Yeah that's a good point. Sorry, I'm just a bit bitter about the way things in this world work. You're definitely right though, he probably didn't know about the alternative forms of treatment. Not many people know about this stuff either. The FDA shuts anyone down who advertises it as a treatment for any illness, which is why you'll see disclaimers saying things like this:

*Disclaimer: Information and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/ or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate or cure any symptom, illness or disease. Altramed H.P Inc. will not make any medical claims for products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. People “know to be careful not to mix medications without consulting their doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional. They need to be just as cautious about combining supplements with their medications," “This product is not recommended for use by pregnant women, nursing mother or children” Please conform to this Legality.

Web site owners shall require written permission from Altramed H P. Inc. before creating second part internet links to their sites. This is to insure that Altramed H P. Inc. is not connected to other web sites that are in violation with the Canadian Health Protection Board of Canada and/or the United States FDA. Web sites refusing to remove links when asked to do so, may be subject to legal action.

http://www.essiacinfo.org/index.html (bottom of page)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
Yeah that's a good point. Sorry, I'm just a bit bitter about the way things in this world work. You're definitely right though, he probably didn't know about the alternative forms of treatment. Not many people know about this stuff either. The FDA shuts anyone down who advertises it as a treatment for any illness, which is why you'll see disclaimers saying things like this:

No need for sorry. I'm always interested in how and why doctors, teachers, accountants, politicians and others don't see the fakery, especially in their own professions. Take a teacher, they're supposed to teach critical thinking but fail to see to see it for what it is: indoctrination. They should be the experts in that. It's pretty amazing when you think about how tight a grip the matrix really has.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline unbound

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 03:58:31 PM »
No need for sorry. I'm always interested in how and why doctors, teachers, accountants, politicians and others don't see the fakery, especially in their own professions. Take a teacher, they're supposed to teach critical thinking but fail to see to see it for what it is: indoctrination. They should be the experts in that. It's pretty amazing when you think about how tight a grip the matrix really has.

Well said!

Offline unbound

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »
Dr. Gary Glum, Essiac and the Antidote for AIDS

By Lanny Messinger

Without warning or warrant federal marshals raided the LA office of Dr. Gary Glum.  Before this day in 1988 Dr. Glum didn't know he owed taxes to the IRS.  He didn't.  IRS officials didn't even show up for the raid.  One of the US marshals unabashedly stated:  "This has nothing to do with taxes; this is about cancer.  Do you understand?"

"Perfectly."  Glum replied.

Nevertheless, with money in hand, Dr. Glum made weekly trips to the IRS to pay off liens totaling roughly $500,000.  Although the bogus debt was whittled down some, Dr. Glum and his family were flat broke by the time the IRS had finished picking their pockets.

"Rather than kill you they try to financially incarcerate you;  then they try to discredit you,"  Dr. Glum said in one of our phone conversations.  He wasn't kidding.  They eventually did threaten to kill him and his family and some have sought to discredit him.  So who are they and what was all the fuss about?  As it turned out, the federal marshals were only interested in seizing Glum's video tapes as well as copies of his just-published book CALLING OF AN ANGEL.  So who was the angel?

HERBAL CANCER CURE SUPPRESSED

Her name was Rene Caisse.  She was a Canadian nurse who devoted over 50 years of her life perfecting an old Indian remedy and treating thousands of cancer patients.  The four-herb tea that she developed and tested produced phenomenal results.  She called it Essiac, which is her surname spelled backwards.   

Nurse Caisse introduced Essiac to Dr. Charles Brusch, the personal physician of President John F. Kennedy and head of the Brusch Medical Center in Cambridge.  According to Dr. Glum, Dr. Brusch stated:  "I know Essiac has curing potential.  It can lessen the condition of the individual, control it, and it can cure it."  Dr. Brusch even used Rene Caisse's tea to successfully treat his own cancer.  However, Dr. Brusch told Dr. Glum that when he publicly endorsed Essiac as a cancer cure, the feds gave him two choices:  "either get hauled off to military prison where he'd never be heard from again or stay quiet."  He chose the latter.

The Canadian government continually threatened to arrest Rene even though she was saving lives.  She gave cancer patients her Essiac treatment free of charge.  In spite of the government and many others wanting Rene to reveal her four herb formula, she kept it secret (except for her closest friends).  She eventually sold the formula for $1.00 in 1977 to a Canadian corporation, Resperin, believing they would continue using it to save lives and relieve pain and suffering.  However, Rene died in 1978 and Resperin ran into obstacles from the government and medical establishment.  It also appears that the original heads of Resperin were dragging their feet, too.  Whatever the case may have been, nurse Caisse's remarkable remedy began to fade into oblivion.

In 1985 Dr. Glum purchased Rene's four-herb formula for $120,000 from one of Rene Caisse's former patients.  Initially, he used it to treat his chronic bronchitis.  He said that his bronchitis "went away in short order" and that he has not been sick a day in his life since he began taking Essiac--No colds, no flu, no bronchitis, nearly perfect health.  Rene Caisse's four-herb tea is also widely known for its ability to boost the immune system and detoxify the body. 

Dr. Glum was the first one to release Rene Caisse's formula to the public.  He believed that the recipe for the tea should not be kept secret.  Therefore, in the last page of CALLING OF AN ANGEL he gave readers a toll-free number to call to purchase a video tape which revealed Rene Caisse's recipe for brewing the tea.  The video also exposed the history and politics behind international pharmaceutical corporations such as I.G. Farben, et al.  These were the video tapes (including the master tape) that the feds unlawfully seized.

On December 23, 1994, Mary McPherson, a trusted friend of Rene Caisse who had personally helped her make the tea, publicly entrusted the formula to the town of Bracebridge, Ontario in the form of a sworn affidavit.  It revealed that Dr. Glum had given the correct formula on his video tapes.

GLUM THREATENED AFTER SAVING MI6 AGENT

In the mid-80s Dr. Glum gave Essiac to a man who was dying of cancer.  The cancer disappeared.  During the course of their relationship the man confided that he was an MI6 agent and that AIDS was man-made.  Grateful to be alive, the agent asked Glum what could he do to repay him.  Dr. Glum then asked the man if he could obtain more intelligence on the AIDS epidemic.  For the following eight years the agent secreted some very alarming information to Dr. Glum.

In 1994 Dr. Glum published his second book, FULL DISCLOSURE, which revealed secret reports about the made-in-America AIDS virus and the motives of the people behind it.  Thirty days later Dr. Glum boarded a plane at LAX.  As he was standing in line to board the plane, he noticed a man in line whose eyes were glued to him.  Later, while in flight, the same man approached him near the rear of the plane.  He identified himself as an agent from the Office of Naval Intelligence and began asking Dr. Glum questions.  Finally, the man stated:  "You're bright beyond bright.  Put an end to this struggle now or we'll kill you, your wife and child."  Dr. Glum described the ONI agent as being "cold as ice.  You could see icicles fall from his teeth.  It was bone-chilling."

Despite the threat, Dr. Glum continued to promote FULL DISCLOSURE and Essiac.  He contacted the producer of 60 Minutes and the executive news producer of ABC in New York.  He even invited 60 Minutes to expose him and Essiac as a fraud if they found what he was saying was untrue.  However, the mainstream media wouldn't touch it.  Dr. Glum cited two instances where he was being interviewed on two different radio talk shows, but on both occasions the stations' transmitters were shut down soon after the interviews started.   

GLUM EXPOSES EUGENICS AGENDA

Dr. Glum didn't write just another book about AIDS.  It was about population control and global racism--injected by the dirty needle of Doctor Rockefeller and his coterie of elitist quacks:  "Code Word Cardinal is the password to the file containing intelligence on a small group of the world's most powerful people....They call themselves The Olympians."  Dr. Glum named the people and corporations behind the veil of secrecy and cited secret and not-so-secret documents that link these self-proclaimed Olympians to Hitler and the UN agenda to create a master race and reduce the population of Earth.  FULL DISCLOSURE  shattered the myths, propaganda and confusion surrounding the AIDS epidemic with which We the People have been programmed.  In 1994 Dr. Glum stated:  "AIDS is merely their latest--and potentially most ruthless and destructive--form of warfare against ordinary humanity....AIDS is the ideal weapon of mass destruction."

AIDS ANTIDOTE

Dr. Glum confirmed the existence of an antidote or cure for AIDS in a two-hour phone conversation on February 11, 2003.  He claims that he worked with AIDS Project LA and was given five AIDS patients out of 179 terminal patients.  Dr. Glum took these five patients off of the killer drugs AZT and DDI and put them on Essiac three times a day.  He also gave them the antidote for AIDS, which he secretly obtained from the same MI6 agent whose life he saved.  Those five patients were the only ones who lived--the other 174 died.  Dr. Glum said that the five patients recovered their health and, after three or four years, they were all still living normal, healthy lives.  According to Dr. Glum, the people at the AIDS Project deny that any of this ever occurred.

In FULL DISCLOSURE, Dr. Glum gave some very good clues as to the nature of the AIDS antidote (p. 196), which he claims is not only the cure for AIDS, but the cure for chemtrails and other biological weapons of mass destruction as well.  However, he fell short of giving the precise formula away, stating:  "That's as much as I can say and hope to stay alive."  During one of our conversations he added that the antidote could be purchased in health food stores.  He has also stated that the antidote is a natural herbal formula.  According to Dr. Glum, this antidote is effective against virtually all viruses, harmful bacteria, fungi and parasites and is an effective defense against the harmful effects of chemtrails.  This is the antidote that cured five of the 179 AIDS patients and is perhaps the same antidote that the global elite (i.e., "Olympians") use to protect themselves from AIDS, chemtrails and other biological weapons.

However, as Dr. Glum has stressed, the long-term solution must be, first, to publicly expose the Olympian agenda, then:  "Public pressure must convince politicians that they have no choice but to seek the truth about AIDS....Prosecution of those who created this monstrous plague could permanently remove them from society before they do more harm.  And it would put their spiritual heirs on notice that America will no longer tolerate this kind of criminality....If the Olympians succeed at keeping the American public asleep until their very survival as a nation requires a police state, then the Olympians will happily step in to run it.  And be perceived as heroes for saving the day.  Out of this nightmare comes the unthinkable in the early 21st Century:  A dictatorship--worthy of a Hitler--running America.  And with technology (and biotechnology) in its arsenal that is beyond Hitler's wildest dreams."

DR. GLUM THREATENED AGAIN

Dr. Glum was approached by "spooks" at Tyson's Corner, Vienna, Virginia, and was given a final warning (i.e., death threat) not to print a second edition of either FULL DISCLOSURE or CALLING OF AN ANGEL.  That threat effectively banned the books in the US and silenced Dr. Glum. 

Before the feds attacked him, Dr. Glum maintained a successful chiropractic practice treating some of the most successful world-class athletes--e.g., tracks stars, weight lifters and NFL teams.  He developed the Neuromuscular Reeducation technique to heal soft tissue injuries, which is now being used by other chiropractors, such as Dr. Peter Levy [www.neuromuscularreeducation.com].  I gathered from my conversations with Dr. Glum that he left his practice due to the unexpected turn of events in his life.

[According to Dr. Glum, Essiac became a registered trademark several years after he wrote CALLING OF AN ANGEL.]

[All quotes in the above article are from Dr. Glum's verbal statements made during telephone conversations and from his books.  All quotes are made with Dr. Glum's permission.  This article was last updated on April 2006.

{All Rights Reserved.   This article may be reproduced and distributed only under the conditions 1) that it be free of charge; 2) that it be reproduced in its entirety without any alterations whatsoever; and 3) that anyone wishing to post this article on a website must first obtain permission from the author.  Contact webmaster@HealthFreedom.info}

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20AIDS.htm

Offline unbound

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »
Another great website: http://www.whale.to/cancer/essiac.html[/b]]http://www.whale.to/cancer/essiac.html

Whoops! Here is the website:

http://www.whale.to/cancer/essiac.html

Haha, Looking at this website, I just realized they debunk some of the Dr. Gary Glub claims. Nothing about essiac's effectiveness or anything, just some of his claims. It's here if you want to check it out: http://www.whale.to/cancer/glum.html

Offline unbound

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 05:02:25 PM »
Brusch Tests of 1959

Since May 22, 1959, a group of physicians affiliated with the Brusch Medical Centre, Cambridge, Mass, have been evaluating the merit of a cancer remedy. The results of the treatment with the remedy have been observed on humans, and on animals inoculated with human  and animal carcinoma.

The remedy, "Essiac", is a herbal one and had its beginnings in Canada 35 years ago. The remedy is the discovery of a registered nurse, Rene Caisse. More than 2,000 cancer victims have been treated with the preparation since 1924. Many of these patients have been previously treated with radium treatment and surgery. Large numbers of the patients were considered hopeless cases before the treatment was tried, yet records attested by doctors indicate that some of these cases were cured.    Localising of the malignancy was accomplished in others with resultant prolongation of life. Complete alleviation of pain caused by cancer was reported in many cases. Partial alleviation of pain and abandoning of opiates reported in others.

The Brusch Medical Centre, where this work is now progressing,  is staffed with more than  60 physicians, many of whom are also on the staff of Harvard, Tufts, Boston University, and other leading medical schools. Their hospital affiliations include Boston City, Massachusetts General, St Elizabeth, etc.

The research is being directed by Dr Charles A. Brusch, M.D.. Medical Director of the Centre, and by Charles W. McClure. M.D., F.A.C.G., Professor Emeritus of Gastroenterology, Boston University; former chief of the Department of Gastroenterology, Boston City Hospital: Director of the American Board of Internal Medicine;  Member of the Advisory Board of Gastroenterology. Observing is Dr Halsey Loder, M.D., Professor Emeritus of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, and former Chief of Medical Services at Boston City Hospital.

These physicians and their associates have been concerned with treatment at the Brusch Medical Centre of human cancer victims, afflicted with a variety of forms of malignancy.

The following are brief summaries of cases treated and reactions observed.

Case #1. Lena Burcell age 49. Breast removed four years previous with wide resection of lymph nodes. In 1959 her X-rays showed carcinomatous involvement of lung and plural effusion. Onset of dyspnoea in November, 1958. The effusion was removed by paracentesis on April 1,   1959,   April   19   and  May   15.  Patient complained of severe joint pains.

It is readily observed that this was a terminal case when treatment was started in May 26, 1959. Shortly after the treatment started, the patient's ability to breathe improved markedly and no more plural effusion developed. This was significant as effusion had been consistent since April and three Drainings necessary previous to treatment. The joint pains she complained of before treatment lessened appreciably. Patient's comfort and well being improved.  Patient died third week in August,    treatment    on    this obviously doomed individual, was only attempted because of personal interest and friendship of a doctor involved, and for what results might be observed.

Case #2. Mrs Jennie Fisk, age 73. In 1954 malignant polyp of sigmoid removed. In 1959 benign polyp removed and definite malignant infiltration of Mesentery found. Severe constipation had begun in March 1959, indicating bowel              blockage.                Bowel movements obtained only once in seven days by use of frequent enemas. Patient successively hospitalised and bedridden. Mental state very low. Ambition lacking. Edema of ankles.

Treatment commenced July 14. Bowels began to move normally once a day very shortly. Bowel regulation has continued. No change in diet and no medication other than Nurse's remedy. Substance isn't cathartic. Edema of ankles disappeared after five treatments. Patient is actively on her feet. Energy restored beyond anything she has experienced since her 1954 operation. Once again making regular shopping trips to Boston. Her outlook is cheerful. She is comfortable and has gained six pounds since treatment began.

Case #3. John Cronin, aged 37. Chest opened by Dr Wood of Brusch Medical Center, about ninety days previously, and an inoperable carcinoma of the right lung discovered. Cancer proved by biopsy.  Patient  not  treated by X-ray.

Patient very weak when Nurse's treatment commenced. One flight of stairs a great effort. Could only walk short distance without resting and complaining of severe chest pains and was being given opiates. By July 28, 1959, after several treatments of one ounce orally and 1 cc. intramuscularly, chest pains had disappeared, as had his marked shortness of breath. He was no longer given sedation. He could now climb several flights of stairs without obvious effort and had taken up again his hobby of swimming. Previous to treatment he had been unable to attempt swimming.

Patient is an alcoholic. In August he went on a Drunk and was taken to the  Veteran's Hospital where he was informed his veteran's compensation would be cut off if he took any treatment except that offered at the Veterans Hospital. Pain \n chest returned while in hospital and pains developed in legs, treated by X-ray at Veterans Hospital.

Patient appeared subsequently at Brusch Medical Center and asked for further treatment, saying he would gladly sacrifice his compensation for relief and improvement that the treatment had given him. Under certain circumstances, further treatment refused.

Case #4. Wilbur Dymond, 58. Patient suffering from cancer of the prostate. Proved malignancy by punch operation and biopsy. No X-ray or radium treatment. No overt symptoms.

Weekly treatment commenced on July 10, and no change in prostate noticed until 8/28/59 when prostate was observed as smaller in size, but still hard. On Oct. 2 palpation revealed the prostate had softened appreciably. Treatment continuing.

Case #5. George Callahan, positive diagnosis of cancer of prostate by Dr Pappas. When first treated on 7/10 patient had severe, painful case of shingles in eyebrows and supraorital region. Patient in run down physical state, without appetite, very listless and had been absent from his business for long periods.

Pain  from shingles disappeared after fifth treatment. Patient's outlook and physical state much improved. Appetite returned and actively running own business again. Weight gain of 10 lbs by mid-October. Right supraorital pain returned as of 9/4. but not as severe. Hard nodule in prostate remains unchanged on palpation.

Case #6. Russell McCassey, patient is suffering from basal cell carcinoma of the right cheek. Proved by biopsy. No X-ray or other treatment. Patient reported small open lesion on cheek had been present for many months. Biopsy in April, positive.

First treatment 8/10/59. By 8/24/59, after four treatments orally and intramuscularly, lesion was observed to change colour from red to pale pink and to have markedly reduced in size. Central ulcer observed to be disappearing. Treatment continued and by 9/29 lesion was completely healed and only small scar remains where biopsy incision was made.

Case #7. Mary Lane, aged 49. Patient suffering from a basal cell carcinoma over mid sternum. A cutaneous cancer. Dr Konefal, Brusch Medical Center, excised the lesion July, 1959. The result, wound failed to heal. Line of incision remained open. Wound was angry red colored and it was thought possible cancerous residue remained. Nurse Caisse's treatment administered and healing took place rapidly. There remains in the area of operation an irregular red area with central papule, which it is believed  will disappear as treatment continues.

Case #8. Herbert Ross, aged 69. Clinical findings are cancer of prostate with metastases to dorsal and lumbosacral spines. No X-ray or treatment except oestrogen three times daily. Patient very weak, lacking in ambition and appetite. Able to work only irregularly and complained of weight loss.

Treatment started 8/7/59. Patient taken off hormones. After three treatments patient reported return of appetite and gain in vitality which has been progressively noticeable as treatment continues. By mid-October weight gain was ten pounds and he is actively back at work. He is very impressed that he was able to stay up late after a wedding and have bountiful energy following day. He had been in the habit of retiring after dinner, before treatments commenced. Prostate reduced in size. Both of the lobes hard on palpation.

Case #9. Age ( ). Patient's left breast removed in 1957. Cancer proved by biopsy. Operation followed the deep X-ray therapy of left supraclavicular region and miastinum. Nerve injury resulted from breast removal. Strong suspicion of cancerous residue. Patient appeared with left hand in splint. Had no sensation in upper left arm and manipulation of left hand extremely painful. Confirmed by physical therapist.

After five weekly treatments,    orally and intramuscularly, manipulation of hand no longer painful. Reaction to touch and pain stimuli returned in upper left arm. Improvement verified by Miss Raab, therapist. Holy Ghost Hospital. Weight gain and marked improvement in patients sense of well being.

As treatment of the human progressed, some laboratory experimentation was conducted in collaboration with Sloan-Kettering Institute, Rye, N.Y. on mice inoculated with human carcinoma.

24 cancerous mice, and their controls, were treated with Essiac and returned to Sloan-Kettering after a prescribed time for diagnosis and autopsy.

The reaction of Sloan-Kettering was Dramatic and encouraging. Dr Philip C. Marker of Sloan-Kettering informed Dr Brusch that there were definite and pronounced cellular changes in the cancerous mice, changes not found in the controls. He also reported physiological change in the cancer growths in the mice, which was characterised as "a tendency of the cancer cells to amalgamate and localise."

This report is pertinent because earlier reports on the use of the remedy mentioned the phenomenon of the "cancer localising and Drawing in" on many of the human patients.  Indeed, this is the expected response               as witnessed              in cases of breast cancer, cancer of the jaw, lip, tongue and throat and cutaneous cancer in many of the human patients treated. In those cases the cancer is reported to "withdraw and amalgamate" into a hard lump, which gets smaller and sometimes vanishes entirely.

Dr Marker urged that Sloan-Kettering be permitted to further participate in testing the remedy, requesting samples of the remedy and offered to make a laboratory at Rye, N.Y. available to any group or individual that Dr Brusch might care to send with the remedy.

To work further with Sloan-Kettering would have made it necessary that the formula of the remedy be divulged to that organisation and this was decided against.   No   further   contact   was had with Sloan-Kettering.

At this point Dr Halsey Loder, M.D., conferred with Dr Shields Warren of the National Cancer Institute, Chief of the Department of Pathology at Harvard, Chief Adviser on Atomic Medicine to Atomic Energy Commission, Washington, D.C.

Dr Loder had studied the record on the remedy back to 1926. and the record of patients under treatment at the Brusch Medical Center, and was strongly of the opinion that the record, and the current tests, were favourable to the efficacy of the remedy.

Dr     Shields Warren recommended collaboration   with the               National Cancer Institute for further            animal tests,      but      this course was rejected when it was found to cooperate with the N.C.I. would entail revealing the formula to the N.C.I.

In October, 1959, treatment and tests were conducted on mice afflicted with animal carcinoma and biopsy reports obtained from Bio-Research Consultants, Inc., Cambridge Mass.

These reports were very encouraging and attest cellular changes in treated mice afflicted with animal carcinoma.

After getting this second favourable report on mice, the participating physician decided that a pharmaceutical firm be brought into the picture and given an opportunity to acquire the remedy, so that adequate protection could be given the remedy during its further development and testing.

Almost simultaneously with this decision a group of Boston dermatologists attached to Harvard, Tufts and Boston University came forward with an offer to make available a large number (about 30) of human skin cancer cases for treatment and study. This group is headed by Dr Edmund Finnery, Jr., M.D., Senior Clinical Instructor, Tufts University School of Medicine and Visiting Physician, Diseases of the Skin, Boston City Hospital. The other doctors are William Hill, Jr., M.D., Instructor of Dermatology, Harvard University Medical School, Assistant Dermatologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Salvador J. Messins, M.D., Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Boston University School of Medicine.

Prior to this offer of cases for treatment, it had been difficult to secure a large number of cases because AMA rules forbid a doctor to treat a patient with an "unknown" or "secret" remedy.

Essiac was first used in 1924 on a Miss Miriza Potvin, who was suffering from internal cancer  and declared inoperable after exploratory surgery by Dr  John Cornell and Dr Beaumont Cornell of Brockville, Ont.. Canada.

The Remedy was manufactured and administered by a Registered Nurse. Rene Caisse, with the reported result that the patient. Miss Potvin, is said to have made a complete recovery within six months, lived 21 years, and married twice after her recovery. She died of a heart ailment in 1945.

Nurse Caisse manufactured her remedy from herbs identified to her as being an "Indian remedy" that had cured one of her nursing patients of breast cancer. Nurse Caisse did not know this patient when she was allegedly suffering from cancer, but did observe the large scar on the woman's breast while bathing the patient    and    was informed    by    the woman that the scar was the result of a cancer of which she held been cured by herbs.#

Subsequently one of the herbs said by the woman to have been used in the treatment was mentioned independently to Nurse Caisse by a doctor with whom she was associated as: "possibly the plant that would end cancer in the human race."

Thus, when Miss Potvin was only given a few months to live, Nurse Caisse remembered the two instances above and made a distillate brew of the herbs identified and used in treating the patient.

Once such remedies were scoffed at. However, an imposing list of accepted medical remedies has been discovered under no more  likely circumstances.  Included   are   ra_olfin,   anis   oil, rutin, sumbol,   lupulin,  viburnum, and even penicillin mould.

As news of the Nurse's success in treating Miss Potvin spread among local doctors, these doctors began bringing her more and more cancer cases, usually after X-ray, or surgery had failed.

Results of the nurses treatment  were  so  good  that  in 1926 a group of physicians signed a   petition   urging the Ontario government that Nurse Caisse be given permission to practice as a doctor in administering her remedy and that steps be taken by the  Canadian Government,    and the Society of  Physicians   and Surgeons of Canada, to make her remedy    available.    The    Society compares to our own AMA.

These well meaning but confused and amateurish efforts did not accomplish the end sought, but antagonism by the Society of Physicians and Surgeons was aroused.

Meantime, word of her cures seeped through the United States and Miss Caisse accepted an offer whereby she demonstrated her remedy on cancer patients at Northwestern University. For some months she made a weekly trip to the University, treating numerous patients. An offer was made, on results observed, that a clinic be established for her, and that she move to the states.

This offer provoked a patriotic reaction among the doctors in her town of Bracebridge, Ont., that her treatment be kept in Canada. Premier Hepburn interested himself and encouraged the Nurse to continue her treatment in Canada. At the suggestion of Dr Bastedo the city council secured a large hotel building, then vacant, and rented it to Miss Rene Caisse for $1 per year, and a clinic for treatment of cancer was opened.  She then ceased treatment at Northwest.

Treatments were given  to  as many   as   300   to 600 cases weekly at  the  clinic.  The treatment was given once a week,  so patients treated in any three or four months' treatment  period  did  not  exceed 600.

In 1936 additional petitions were signed by doctors; also in 1938. Premier Hepburn interested himself further and Sir Frederick Banting, co-discoverer of insulin, declared the treatment to be the most effective against cancer he had seen in his world wide travels.

A Cancer Commission, consisting of several doctors and a judge, was appointed to look into the remedy by the Government of Ontario,   and   two   doctors   spent two days examining patients at the Clinic.

The report of the two doctors was "No merit" although the doctors professed verbally while at the clinic to be greatly impressed by the results observed. - (Big surprise there!  ::))

In spite of the "No merit" finding, a further examination and public hearing into the merits of the remedy was held by the Cancer Commission in 1938 in Toronto. 387 patients and former patients accompanied Nurse Caisse to the hearings. 49 were examined in the bell room of the Royal York Hotel.

Some weeks after the hearing, a printed report was issued that "could not justify any favourable conclusion as to the merits of the remedy" yet the report itself, in its statistics said to the contrary.

Physicians examining the report today, including the eminent Halsey Loder, M.D., find the statistics of the report favourable to the remedy.

In the final paragraph of the report is evidence that the remedy is neither dismissed or condemned by the Commission, as the invitation  is  made  to  further  test and report on  the" remedy if the Formula was supplied.

The report concludes: "If, however, Miss Caisse is desirous of having her treatment further investigated, and is prepared to furnish the Commission with the formula for Essiac together with samples thereof, the Commission will be glad to make such an investigation, in such a manner as is deemed desirable and warranted."

The College of Physicians and Surgeons, many individual doctors, including  Sir Frederick Banting, and the Cancer Commission had made repeated prior efforts to get the formula for the remedy.

Nurse Caisse has unyieldingly refused to give the" formula unless she" can be guaranteed the formula would be used on human patients, and not buried in a laboratory.  (NB Brusch later denied-this .)

This last report of the Cancer Commission was followed by the College of Physicians anel Surgeons forbidding any of their membership to submit patients to Nurse Caisse, or to treat patients who continue to be treated by her.

Disillusioned  by  the treatment  she received,  Miss Caisse closed her clinic, kept her formula  secret and officially quit treating patients in 1938.

Mr Ralph Daigh, Vice President and Editorial Director for 20 years of Pawcett Publications, New York City, learned of her treatment through a cured patient in 1959. Mr Daigh approached with the scepticism that might be expected. He studied a great bulk of case histories of her patients, letters and other material, in April of 1959 he flew to Canada with Paul Murphy, medical publicist, interviewed Nurse Caisse twice for long periods, and interviewed two doctors  in   heir  home  town  who were particularly familiar with her treatment back to 1926.

As a result of what Mr Daigh learned that was favourable concerning the remedy, Nurse Caisse came to Cambridge in May 1959 to demonstrate her remedy and has been testing patients at the Brusch Medical Center since that date. She has done her work entirely without remuneration, for the purpose of proving her remedy.

http://www.whale.to/cancer/essiac3.html

Offline unbound

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »
Chemtrails, Essiac and the Detoxification of America

http://www.healthfreedom.info/Chemtrails%20Essiac.htm

An Excerpt from an Interview with Dr. Marijah McCain

By Lanny Messinger -- http://www.HealthFreedom.info

Dr. Marijah McCain is a naturopath, master herbalist, homeopath and research microscopist with a following of a quarter million students and customers.  My initial interest in interviewing Dr. McCain concerned a four-herb formula called Essiac.  During the interview our conversation turned to the subject of chemtrails.  Dr. McCain began telling of an unconscionable incident that in today’s Orwellian Newspeak could be best described as an act of “terrorism”.  The following is an abridged version of the interview.  CLICK HERE to read the entire interview.

Dr. McCain:  “My life’s been threatened already.  I was nearly killed—let’s see, it was December, three years ago.  I was very actively involved in the chemtrail situation when it came out because it really, really upset me.  I was really furious because here I am a doctor and I’m trying to save people and what the hell is this crap that they’re spraying on everybody and I know it’s making us sick.  I was very actively involved on the internet.  I was actively involved with an organization in Houston.  About 11:00 at night a chopper came over my house and hovered over the house and sprayed the house and almost killed my son and myself.  I had complete kidney failure.  My lungs filled up with fluid.  I couldn’t breathe.  I had to be put on oxygen.  I was sick at least ten days—life and death—and so was my son.  I lost my teeth over it.  My teeth—I had really great teeth—but the enamel just literally came off my teeth and the inside of my teeth fell out.  And that was within four months of being sprayed.  And I still have the teeth to this day because at some point in time if this ever does become public, I’m going to sue the ass off them.  But at any rate, I lost my teeth about—let’s see, from the time I was sprayed to the time I had my teeth done—it was approximately six months.  And I tried to tell people—I had photographs, etcetera—and I tried to tell people and nobody would listen.  And I said look, this is bad.  You know, this is a very serious thing we’ve got going on in this country.  I don’t know who the hell is behind this, but it is very, very serious.”

Lanny:  “Did you ever take any test samples to figure out what that chemical was?”

Dr. McCain:  “No, not at that time.  I had collected a bunch of samples [of chemtrails] and, you know, we concurred pretty much with what Carnicom was talking about on his website with the barium and aluminum, etc., and the heavy metal poisoning.  But also the barium was radioactive and we’d been picking up low-level radiation with the radiation meter when the spraying is heavy.  So people are slowly being poisoned with radiation.  This is why the thyroids are going out.  People are coming down with all kinds of weird rashes.  A lot of that is radiation poisoning.”

Lanny:  “What do you recommend for counteracting that?”

Dr. McCain:  “Well, the chemtrail issue is difficult because they use different things in different areas.  Sometimes we have reports, you know, they’ll spray South Carolina and everybody will get lower gastrointestinal stress.  They’ll have the diarrhea, etc.  Some other areas they’re sprayed, they’ll have the sinus, the upper respiratory.  Some other areas they’re sprayed, they’ll come down with meningitis-type symptoms.  So it’s really hard to say.  The basic chemtrails spray is—you know, that has a specific profile—that’s the dry skin, the bad taste in the mouth, that type of thing.  The chemical poisoning that you’re getting from the barium and the aluminum and the metals and the toxin and those types of things from the jet fuel.  And then there’s the bacteria and the microbes and that’s anybody’s guess what the hell they’re going to do next.  It’s like the West Nile virus.  It went all across the country—I mean, that was a lot of garbage that it was just carried by a bird.”

Lanny:  “There’s a lot things we’re not being told the truth about.”

Dr. McCain:  “Well, exactly.” 

Lanny:  “What do you think is the purpose of chemtrails?”

Dr. McCain:  “I have no clue.  I honestly have no idea.  I’ve read everything there is possible to read—everything from they’re trying to get rid of the population to they’re trying to control the weather to they’re using it for HAARP to there’s aliens up there.  I’ve read them all and I have no idea.  But I know they’re there and I know they’re making people sick and I know that if they don’t stop—I mean, there’s starting to be reports now of people dying.  I mean, there’s people getting bacterial infections.  They’re dying of heart attacks because the bacteria is getting to the heart.  There’s people that are dying that they’ve done blood tests on and found high levels of barium in the system.  Barium is very, very toxic.  It’s extremely toxic.  And aluminum is really bad because it crosses the brain barrier.  It makes people—they can’t think any more.  And you can interview hundreds of people and they will tell you that they have trouble thinking.  You know, their minds are foggy.  And this is one of the reasons why I developed that Formula One with the EDTA.  That was specifically developed to pull those heavy metals out of the system.

“There’s some areas in the states where people don’t see them [chemtrails] because they don’t spray like down by George Bush’s farm in Texas.  I’ve got a friend that lives not very far from there.  They never spray there—ever.”

Lanny:  “Gee, I wonder why?  That’s interesting.”

Dr. McCain:  “Isn’t it?  So there’s a bunch of stuff on my web site about that under The Air Pollution Solution.  We’ve got the barium detox and the aluminum and EDTA.  I developed some specific things to target specific problems with these chemtrails and I try to stay on top of those things.  Of course, we use them all here.  And we back it up with hair analysis to make sure that our bodies are not accumulating barium and not accumulating aluminum.

"We’re in some serious, troubled times and this government and this medical system, etc., they’re not her to save people, I can tell you that.  That much I know.  People have got to save themselves.  And the problem is they get so depressed.

“That’s another thing.  I’ve got to tell you—make sure you put this in your article because this is so important now.  Depression—the liver works with the chemical balances, the chemical balances in the body.  And the doctors tell you it’s the brain that gets chemically imbalanced.  But it actually has to do with the liver and the toxicity levels.  So we have worked with this four-herb tea [Essiac tea]  with so many people that are suffering from depression—serious, serious depression—and it will bring them right out of it once they detox.  Let’s hypothetically say—God forbid—let’s take an example of a person whose mother just drops dead or is murdered.  They go into such a terrible state of shock.  They cry for days.  The body releases all these chemicals and it poisons the system.  [Toxins are stored in the fat tissues in the body and can be released at any time.]  It poisons the body.  They become lethargic, they become depressed, they won’t get out of the bed.  They go to the doctor.  The doctor says you need Prozac, you need this, you need that, and they keep poisoning the body.  The body keeps getting poisoned until they eventually become suicidal and sometimes they even have to be institutionalized.  At any point in time in that scenario if you will put them on the four-herb tea, they will see an immediate improvement within two weeks.  They will start to feel better.  Their brains will start to clear.  They will have more energy.  They’ll start to get their lives back and then you start to add in some other supplements.  But I have brought people back from just the edge of what I would call ‘darkness’.  Because I do understand that it’s a poison situation.  They’ve actually poisoned themselves.  Do you follow me?”

Lanny:  “I’ve been there.  I had very serious, chronic asthma and those inhalers were poisoning me.  I didn’t realize it until I went off the inhalers.  The first thing I did was move out of the city and the pollution, then I could breathe better, immediately.  Then I started taking St. John’s wort because I read where it was good for asthma.  After several months on the St. John’s wort, I went off the inhalers.  I really didn’t do anything else.”

Dr. McCain:  “Well, see, St. John’s wort is also a liver cleanser.  It’s primary action is to cleanse the liver.  So there you have a liver cleanser working again.  This is why it’s so valuable, the St. John’s wort.”

Lanny:  “Well, I finally went off the inhalers.  But before that the doctors wanted to put me on Prozac as a solution to counteract the symptoms I was having from the toxins in the inhalers.”

Dr. McCain:  “In order to survive, the people—what I call the remnant, or the people that really will survive—are the ones that are going to be able to pull themselves up and look after themselves and understand these principles.  God really moved me to help save the remnant.  That was why I started this whole business.  That’s why I started with herbology to teach people how to use the herbs, teach them how to grow them, teach them how to put them in their back yard so they could look after themselves.  And this was twenty years ago I had this burden.  I saw it coming.”

About three weeks after I interviewed Dr. McCain I sent her an email asking her what herbs/supplements she took in order to survive the helicopter spraying attack on her home.  This was her response:

“Kidneys failed completely and lungs filled up with fluid and I almost drowned.  I was on oxygen and used the following:

Asparagus Extract – Dr. Chi’s to help detox the kidneys fast

Colloidal Silver – 500 ppm – 4 times a day

Olive Leaf Extract – anti-viral – 9 caps a day

4-Herb Tea (Essiac) – 3 times a day

KB – herbal diuretic to help remove the fluid build up – I was drowning in my lung fluid.

COQ10 with Hawthorn – 100 mg. 2 times a day to protect the heart as it was also taking on fluid.

Super II laxative to move the toxins through fast

Homeopathic Kidney and Lung support

The Asparagus Extract saved my life in this case.”

I asked Dr. McCain what herbs or supplements are most effective in surviving weapons of mass destruction.  She indicated that colloidal silver would be at the top of the list because of its antimicrobial properties.  Olive leaf extract is second on the list because of its antiviral properties.  The four-herb tea (Essiac) is necessary to detoxify the liver, kidneys, etc.   Dr. McCain indicated that other microbials such as grapefruit seed extract and oil of oregano are also very effective.

Dr. McCain:  “For instance, let’s take smallpox as an example.  Smallpox is a virus.  I wouldn’t stake my life on colloidal silver with smallpox.  I would use colloidal silver as well as the antivirals.  Olive leaf was tested in Israel and was even found to nail polio one, two and three.  And it was found to nail most of the influenzas that they researched.  So this is a very powerful anti-viral and smallpox is a virus.  Now you take anthrax, a simple bacteria, which is nailed very quickly with a pharmaceutical grade colloidal silver.  But let me tell you how the four-herb tea (Essiac) fits into this.  Let’s say you get exposed to smallpox today.  You have virtually no symptoms for a couple of days.  You might feel like you have a little bit of flu, but it will go back down in the body where you won’t really manifest anything for maybe seven days.  In that seven days that virus is replicating in your body and by the time you start to get a rash it has completely taken over the liver and the kidneys.  The liver and the kidneys are so toxic that the toxins are starting to come out the skin and this is why you’re getting the skin rash.  So what I say is if there is any chance of exposure you want to be on the four-herb tea immediately.  Keep that liver and those kidneys detoxing.  Get your antiviral in there—your olive leaf extract and your colloidal silver.  Make sure that you don’t have any constipation—that everything is flowing through and you won’t get deathly sick; it’s impossible.  Because it’s just a virus and if you allow it to replicate in there it’s liable to kill you.  But if you don’t and you get after it and you push it through, it won’t.  Do you understand what I am saying?  So this is where the value of the four-herb tea comes in.  Because the four-herb tea helps cleanse the liver and takes the load out of the system.”

Lanny:  “Does the olive leaf extract keep the virus from penetrating the cell, like elderberry does?”

Dr. McCain:  “No, it stops the virus from replicating.  You need something to stop it from replicating because the cells are continually replacing themselves every day—they’re always dying.  So if you can stop from replicating, then the cells that are contaminated will die off.  This is why we’ve been able to help people with herpes and hepatitis.  Over six months to a year we’ve been able to eradicate hepatitis.  And the medical doctors say that’s impossible.  But antivirals have to be used for long term if you have a chronic virus like HIV, herpes, those types of things.  You have to be on them on a regular basis because they’re spurred—like they can sit in the cell for a long time—and they’re spurred by say trauma, shock, upset, emotional, you know, where they have an outbreak, where the virus is opportunistic and it waits until the immune system has been hit and then out it comes.  Do you follow?”

Offline unbound

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »
Bumping this. I sincerely hope someone gives this a shot.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »
BUMP

This is good info, indeed.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Freeski

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 12:12:14 AM »
I've been reading this in chunks over the past week... it's astonishing and not forgotten!

Offline unbound

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 12:35:21 AM »
BUMP

This is good info, indeed.

I've been reading this in chunks over the past week... it's astonishing and not forgotten!

Thanks to both of you!  :) As long as I help a few people I am happy!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »
Thanks to both of you!  :) As long as I help a few people I am happy!

But if this turns out to be a scam I will personally give you a wedgie! ;D

Offline unbound

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 12:57:01 AM »
But if this turns out to be a scam I will personally give you a wedgie! ;D

lol, fair deal!  ;D (because I know it won't come to that)

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 07:45:25 PM »
Dr. Gary Glum, Essiac and the Antidote for AIDS
HERBAL CANCER CURE SUPPRESSED

A few years after Essiac was outlawed, the same thing happened with Breuss Juice as a cancer cure.

The Cancer Therapy: Breuss Cancer Cure

RUDOLF BREUSS: "To my mind, healing means returning a malfunctioning human body to full unrestricted function, not to remove parts of it by operation or amputation"

Rudolf Breuss was a healer from Austria, an educated man who had an incredible understanding of, and love for, his fellow human beings. Born in 1899, he turned his attention to finding an alternative and more gentle treatment for cancer and other diseases than that offered by conventional medicine. It was a simple German book written over 300 years previously that expounded the value and use of fruit and vegetable juices which was to capture his attention and direct his work for the rest of his life.

Breuss maintained that cancer, whenever it occurs in the body, feeds and grows from protein. He therefore deduced that if one fasted for what has now been confirmed as an ideal period of 42 days, during which various herbal teas and juices are taken to detoxify, cleanse and eliminate, the cancer would starve, be absorbed and subsequently pass out of the body one way or another. Radical thinking that flew in the face of the accepted medical wisdom, but is now used all over the world and known as the Breuss Total Cancer Treatment.

Raw fruit and vegetable juices have always been used and recommended in natural medicine as part of the healing system for many ailments and chronic complaints. Raw juices contain antioxidants and living enzymes that science has identified as an imperative part of everyone's diet if they wish to stay healthy and maintain a defense against all the toxins of today's environment.

It is against this backdrop that Rudolf Breuss developed his Total Cancer Treatment, utilising the therapeutic properties of vegetable juices and herbal teas that have been implicated in the cure of many types of cancer.

The Breuss Tea mix and a specific mixture of organically grown carrot, beetroot, celery, Chinese radish and potato worked wonders on his patients. His mixture provided, in liquid form, all of the minerals and vitamins required by the body during the 42 day fast, whilst the body's own resources are used in dealing with the diseased tissue. Testimonial after testimonial confirmed that his treatment worked.

The same blend of the Breuss Vegetable Juice is used in all manners of diseases, taken for a lesser period of time or with food, depending on the severity of the condition. Breuss's book outlines cures for a variety of ailments - serious and those not so serious.

Various cancers, leukaemia and prostate disorders - even hay fever and infertility - have a cure according to Breuss!

When he was in his eighties, Breuss was taken to court by the Austrian medical fraternity who considered his simple and inexpensive cure to be too simple and inexpensive! He was acquitted when his defense lawyer, a cancer sufferer cured by Breuss, presented an entourage of cured patients who all attested to the success of his Total Cancer Treatment. The Austrian President, Rudolf Kirchschlaeger, even intervened on his behalf!

** Breuss juice vegetable juice that consists of

55% red beet root,
20% carrots,
20% celery root,
3% raw potato,
2% radishes.

This juice is called Breuss juice, named after Rudolf Breuss who tried to find the best vegetable juice against cancer diseases**

Breuss Total Cancer Treatment
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Freeski

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »
So why aren't doctors and politicians aware of these treatments?

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 10:12:11 PM »
So why aren't doctors and politicians aware of these treatments?

Like in so many other areas in our lives, information has not been forthcoming or is being suppressed.

A pertinent example would be the Pleomorphism and Germ Theory debate

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
Like in so many other areas in our lives, information has not been forthcoming or is being suppressed.

A pertinent example would be the Pleomorphism and Germ Theory debate

But this question applies to each and every industry. Medicine, politics, business, media. Clearly the coordination is intentional.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »
But this question applies to each and every industry. Medicine, politics, business, media. Clearly the coordination is intentional.

... and networked internationally.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »
... and networked internationally.

Right. It's a well-organized global criminal syndicate that we face.

Berminator

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »
QFT

Offline Freeski

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »
So where are the investigations from bodies like the FBI or RCMP? They don't really exist. Why? Who knows, really, but it stinks of something much worse than we even thought.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 08:07:09 AM »
So where are the investigations from bodies like the FBI or RCMP? They don't really exist. Why? Who knows, really, but it stinks of something much worse than we even thought.

They all are working together as Global Civil Servants see the Global Governance Journal and search the site. The Journal began publishing a few years ago so you can get a peek at what they're up to.

I wrote a entry that encapsulates some of we are talking about: The International Elites and the United Nations Role in Genocide

Also, a book I came across, One-World Philosophy of K'ang Yu-wei, first published in 1905 in Chinese then translated into English in 1936 and 1958. It gives a breakdown of the various roles/departments, that a one world government would need to create. What also caught my attention was how the world would be divided into 10 Regions, with Okinawa/The Ryukyu Kingdom as One Region. ????

I now recognize that Okinawa, a very isolated area, is being used for social engineering projects, scientifically examining every aspect of its Neo-Feudal society for the building of a sustainable utopian state for other societies to emulate.

I think I strayed a little from the main topic :o

Offline unbound

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »

Exactly. Knowledge is power. Suppressing knowledge means having even more power over those who aren't in your esoteric group. So not only do the elites have the most useful knowledge, they have the financial and political power to enforce that suppression. That power allows them to dictate what information gets shared. Something that needs to be considered is the educational system. What are we taught? Well honestly, we get taught a lot of stuff that doesn't really help us. Not only that, but it's a type of programming that makes us think and act a certain way. I know when I was in school I had no power over it. That's just the way it was... I didn't have an alternative.

To get back to the point, you asked why doctors and politicians aren't aware of these type of treatments. It's definitely a multifaceted explanation, but there are two basic parts: Their 'educational' programming has them in a stuck thought process and they can't think outside the box - and the other part is - they are either in on the lie and know about it, or, they are in on the lie, but don't realize it because of their programming. The best way to summarize this is that the lie is different at every level. That is why compartmentalization has been utilized the way it has. It keeps the right people in the know, and everyone else chipping away blindly at small problems that are all apart of the grand picture only seen by a few. The elite have enough power that even if people break away from the system of control put in place, the work or cures they discover can never come to light. It is either buried, or the person who discovers it is buried - aka assassinated. I mean, look at flouride for crying out loud. It's a poison... a bloody poison, and yet somehow almost the entire population is ingesting it from the water and toothpaste and who knows what other sources. There is proof to show that it's a poison, and yet it still remains to this day in circulation. That just goes to show you... either the people enforcing it are in the know, or they are just doing what they are programmed to do.

There is no possible way we would ever learn anything like this in school! As more people wake up and turn off the TV and start reading and educating themselves the way they should have been, then they start seeing the truth. The control grid begins failing. More people are realizing this and I think that's why the elites are so afraid and moving so fast now in regards to the events taking place these days. The internet is absolutely ruining their stranglehold on us. That's why you see the world in this state of affairs. Bills trying to shut down the internet, Codex Alimentarius, slow kill vaccinations, martial law and fema camps, tracking phone calls and emails, pandemic super flus created from obvious human manipulation... I mean if you really look at it, they are more scared than we are! It's quite ironic.

Offline unbound

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »
A few years after Essiac was outlawed, the same thing happened with Breuss Juice as a cancer cure.

Thanks Okinawa, that's some good information! I like how it reflects my information and further supports the evidence of suppression in place.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
Well honestly, we get taught a lot of stuff that doesn't really help us. Not only that, but it's a type of programming that makes us think and act a certain way.

Well said.

We are now going through a process of deskilling, reskilling, and standardization in our Globalized Educational System. As a result, everything in our lives will also be standardized through various protocols.

Here is a list items from Protocols in 17th Century Okinawa:

- Principals of Governance
- Important Duties in Society
- Practical Learning Secrets
- Household Management, Instructions and Views
- Questions for Guests
- One-word Questions
- Family Words/Speech
- Instructions for Society
- Customs
- Things for Travelers to Bear in Mind
- Management of Resources

It is clear that control in feudal societies has always required ongoing Fabian change and secrecy by the people behind the veil. All people were given Myths, Rulers, and Rules to follow. Genealogy and subservience dictated the future of a family.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »
the evidence of suppression

Another example is laetrile. The science behind the use of laetrile, which contains the active ingredient cyanide as a micro-nutrient, is quite interesting. It reportedly attacks the mitochondria of a denatured cell and stops its replication.

The Laetrile Saga, Part I: Cancer Treatment and Prevention
Laetrile, also known as amygdaline or vitamin B17, is found in the food supply and occurs naturally in at least 1200 different plants, including apricots, peaches, apple seeds, lentils, cashews, brown rice, millet, and alfalfa. Commercial preparations of laetrile are obtained from the kernels of apricots, peaches and bitter almonds. In fact, its active ingredient –- amygdaline –- comes from the Greek word for almond: amygdale. For many centuries laetrile has been used to treat cancer and other diseases.

The Laetrile Saga, Part II: Cancer Therapy and Medical Duplicity
Part one of this report focused on the history and medicinal value of laetrile; however, the full story reveals more than its historical and therapeutic use. It also discloses longstanding fraud and suppression of health freedom by members of the medical establishment and the cancer industry.

In the book World Without Cancer, G. Edward Griffin reveals corruption in the field of drug research, and the FDA's refusal to allow testing on humans based on early studies that were all flawed by deception. There were many spurious factors contributing to these reports, including inadequate dosages, poor quality of amygdaline, and adherence to the concept that tumor reduction is the absolute measure of efficacy.

Laetrile practitioners have always maintained that tumor reduction is not a valuable measure of its effectiveness since malignant tumors contain both cancerous and benign cells. Laetrile will only act on malignant cells, leaving the residual tumor intact. Despite this knowledge, several fraudulent animal tests –- conducted as early as 1953 –- focused on tumor size reduction and completely ignored testing for life extension. All beneficial findings and positive responses were suppressed by the FDA and the National Cancer Institute.

Laetrile / Vitamin B17 Treatment For Cancer

Amygdalin

The Rise and Fall of Laetrile
In 1959, the California legislature had passed a law similar to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, banning commerce of hazardous foods, drugs and cosmetics within California. The California Department of Public Health then formed a Cancer Advisory Council which studied Laetrile and other dubious cancer treatments. The ten physicians and five research scientists carried out their investigation from 1960 to 1962 and issued their report in May 1963.

During 1962 and 1963, the Cancer Advisory Council examined more than 100 case histories submitted by various proponents and concluded that none provided any evidence that Laetrile was effective against cancer. The Council also reviewed the California Medical Association's 1953 report on Laetrile, as well as a "new synthetic" Laetrile purportedly developed by Krebs, Jr. In addition, medical records of 144 patients treated with Laetrile were reviewed from physicians in both the United States and Canada.

After the Council determined that the drug was "of no value in the diagnosis, treatment, alleviation or cure of cancer," it recommended that regulations be issued to ban the use of Laetrile and "substantially similar" agents for the treatment of cancer. Despite considerable opposition from Laetrile promoters, the regulation was issued under provisions of California's Cancer Law and became effective November 1, 1963.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »
The use of Medicinal Roots and Natural Diuretics appear to the main ingredients of Essiac and Breuss Juice which promote healing and cleansing.

Medicinal Mushrooms and Cancer is also something to consider.

In Okinawa Turmeric is considered to be a cure-all herb. Powered turmeric is mixed with water and served either cool or as a warm drink.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 06:45:49 AM »
This thread has been quiet for some time, so, I decided to add a little more.

Another suppressed scientist is Royal Rife. He discovered cures for cancer in the 1930s. His work was destroyed and he was put in jail for trying to save people.

1. This is excellent and worth watching/ordering the DVD
The Rise and Fall of Royal Raymond Rife: Youtube video preview
Go to http://www.lymebook.com/rifevideo.htm for more information.

This DVD set, which was  recently converted from VHS video format to DVD format, is a must-have for anyone investigating rife technology and the life-saving research conducted by Royal Raymond Rife.

The story begins in 1999, when a stack of forgotten audio tapes was discovered. On the tapes were the voices of several people at the center of the events which are the subject of this documentary: a revolutionary treatment for cancer and a practical cure for many infectious diseases.

The audio tapes were over 40 years old. The voices on them had almost faded, nearly losing key details of perhaps the most important medical story of the 20th Century.

But as a result of the efforts of the Kinnaman Foundation, the faded tapes have been restored and the voices on them recovered. So now, even though the participants have all passed away...they can finally tell their story.

Rife's Research
In the summer of 1934 at a special medical clinic in La Jolla, California, sixteen patients withering from terminal disease were given a new lease on life. It was the first controlled application of a new electronic treatment for cancer: the Beam Ray Machine.

Within ninety days, all sixteen patients walked away from the clinic, signed off by the attending doctors as cured.

What followed the incredible success of this revolutionary treatment was not a welcoming by the scientific community, but a sad tale of its ultimate suppression.

This DVD set documents the scientific ignorance, official corruption and personal greed directed at the inventor of the Beam Ray Machine, Royal Raymond Rife, forcing him and his inventions out of the spotlight and into obscurity.

2. The Royal Rife Story Youtube video: The Royal Rife Story

3. Audio interview
Youtube Intro: Royal Raymond Rife Video Documentary
Youtube Part 1: Royal Rife Pt.1
Youtube Part 2: Royal Rife Pt.2
Youtube Part 3: Royal Rife Pt.3
Youtube Part 4: Royal Rife Pt.4
Youtube Part 5: Royal Rife Pt.5
Youtube Part 6: Royal Rife Pt.6
Youtube Part 7: Royal Rife Pt.7
Youtube Part 8: Royal Rife Pt.8
Youtube Part 9: Royal Rife Pt.9
Youtube Part 10: Royal Rife Pt.10
Youtube Part 11: Royal Rife Pt.11
Youtube Part 12: Royal Rife Pt.12
Youtube Part 13: Royal Rife Pt.13

4. The Rife Handbook
"There is a complete paucity of well written material on Dr. Royal Rife. Resonant Frequency Therapies are essentially unknown to the populace as a whole. Yet hundreds of thousands of people, from the skilled professional to the layperson, are using such devices with phenomenal success in the treatment of disease. Dr. Rife's innovative technological discoveries involve many different scientific disciplines, and groundbreaking research in optical physics, electronics and the electronic treatment of disease. His legacy upsets the present scientific paradigm, but will eventually reshape our world. Dr. Silver's book should do much to dispel the clouds of ignorance of the genius of Dr. Rife, and help open the minds of people to what is now a worldwide technological shift. This Handbook is long overdue". - James E. Bare, DC, Chiropractor, and Inventor of the patented Rife/Bare frequency therapy device

"This meticulously researched book examining the discoveries and inventions of Royal Raymond Rife provides new and ample documentation to lend credence to his theories. In addition, Dr. Silver's supporting information on a variety of wellness issues is fascinating. The chapters 'The Politics of illness and the Nature of Health' and 'Suggestions to Strengthen and Support Your System' are a compilation of cutting edge data, brilliantly interpreted. It is rewarding to see a new generation of health professionals postulating what I have been saying for 30 years. If you are interested in exploring Rife frequencies as an alternative source, or in acquiring new information to help with decisions about your health, this book will be a valuable addition to your library." - Phyllis A. Balch, CNC and author of Prescription for Herbal Healing, Prescription for Dietary Wellness, and Prescription for Nutritional Healing.

Table of  Contents: (760 pages Plus)
1. The Politics of Illness and the Nature of Health
2. The History of Pleomorphism and the Inventions of Royal Raymond Rife
3. Complementary Therapies
4. Frequently Asked Questions about Rife Equipment and Sessions (Expanded)
5. Frequency Directory: An alphabetical, annotated, fully cross-referenced list of symptom pictures and frequencies for rife technology instruments.
6. Creating a Better World, Inside and Out
Appendix A. Resources
Appendix B. Legal Implications of Rife Sessions
Appendix C. Healing with Electromedicine and Sound Therapies
A large amount of history in using frequency devices is included. Extremely interesting and valuable reading!!

5. Wikpedia
Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) was an American inventor known for his belief that he could observe and render inert a number of viruses which he thought were causal factors in several diseases, most notably cancer. The observations were made though a specially designed optical microscope, only five of which were ever constructed. Rife claimed that a "beam ray" device could devitalize the pathogens by inducing destructive resonances in their constituent chemicals.[1] Rife's claims could not be independently replicated, and active scientific interest in the devices had dissipated by the 1950s.

Interest in Rife's claims was revived in some alternative medical spheres by the book The Cancer Cure That Worked (1987), which claimed that Rife's work was successful. The book also claimed that his cure for cancer was suppressed by a conspiracy headed by the American Medical Association.[2] After publication, a variety of devices bearing Rife's name were marketed as cures for diverse diseases such as cancer and AIDS.

The relationship between these "Rife Devices" and Rife's original equipment is tenuous. An analysis by Electronics Australia found that one such Rife device consisted of a nine-volt battery, wiring, a switch, a timer and two short lengths of copper tubing, which delivered an "almost undetectable" current unlikely to penetrate the skin.[3] Several marketers of such devices have been convicted for health fraud, and in some cases the Rife devices have led to the deaths of cancer patients who used them instead of medical therapy.[4] Rife devices are a subset of radionics devices, which have been classified as pseudomedicine.[2]

Offline unbound

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »
Interesting. That sounds similar to the invention Dr. Otis (Pete) Peterson created and talked about - the vid is in the 'decalcify pineal gland' thread. The use of electronic frequencies is what seems similar to me, although I'm sure the inventions were different, and perhaps it may have even been electromagnetic frequencies at work.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »
Interesting. That sounds similar to the invention Dr. Otis (Pete) Peterson created and talked about - the vid is in the 'decalcify pineal gland' thread. The use of electronic frequencies is what seems similar to me, although I'm sure the inventions were different, and perhaps it may have even been electromagnetic frequencies at work.

My understanding is that bacteria, fungus, and virus cells have unique vibrational frequencies that can be stimulated through electromagnetic waves/pulses, causing the cell to rupture.

Here is a link to Rife Frequencies http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm Scroll down and you'll find 100s of frequencies.

Amazing really.

Offline unbound

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
My understanding is that bacteria, fungus, and virus cells have unique vibrational frequencies that can be stimulated through electromagnetic waves/pulses, causing the cell to rupture.

Here is a link to Rife Frequencies http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm Scroll down and you'll find 100s of frequencies.

Amazing really.

I watched a video yesterday where the presenter (David Wilcock) was talking about a study that had been done. I haven't been able to research it for myself yet, but what he said was very interesting. I'm probably going to butcher it, because it has to do with physics as well as health, but here goes. (I actually just went back to the video and am transcribing some of it in with my post so it makes more sense)

Basically, it has to do with space/time, and time/space. What that means is that in space/time, space is 3d and time is 1d. In time/space, time is 3d, and space is 1d. If it's confusing, I'm sorry, but it does have a point. In an experiment, scientists shot buckyballs through a 100 nanometer grate, a little tiny slit. They turn into a wave just by hitting the grate. It's like it makes them flip inside out, and go from space/time where they are a particle, into time/space. That solid particle which has 120 atoms in it, its not just like some tiny little thing, it's a ball it's got structure, it's got form, it's got shape. It literally popped out of our space/time entirely, it flipped over into a realm where time is 3 dimensional, space is 1 dimensional, and it smears out. It's partly in the past, it's partly in the present, it's partly in the future. And in that state, it looks like a wave because you can't measure where everything is anymore. So get a load of this - the DNA molecule is only slightly wider than a buckyball. Which means the dna molecule is also subject to quantum effects in which the molecules within your dna are phasing between being here in space/time and being in time/space where they are actually stretched out through linear time. And they're sensitive to all the other energy fields around them.

Where this ties into the health side of this, is that a virus is a frequency based entity. As seen in David Wilcock's 2012 enigma video, Polio, Rubella, all these various viruses have geometric structure, which is wave particle structure. Geometry can flip around into the time field and become a wave. Kaznacheyev proved (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalarwar03a.htm) that the wave structure of a disease is enough to infect healthy tissue in a hermetically sealed container. You can take the wave structure of a disease, zap it through a hermetically sealed container and have those cells inside the container catch the disease. A disease, is a disease of the mind which has as its medium of transference the consciousness field.

The entire video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scym0WH3Jww - I recommend it. It brings up some good thinking points and things to investigate further.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »
Cancer Cured in Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpRkIW5u3bM

The University of Alberta Discovery of Possible Cancer Cure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ObKqLWDZ8

Important link to the work of Evangelos D. Michelakis, MD
DCA Research Foundation http://www.depmed.ualberta.ca/dca/

More Links/Articles related to Dichloroacetic Acid below:

Cheap, 'safe' drug kills most cancers http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10971

What makes cancer cells different - and how to kill them

New Scientist has received an unprecedented amount of interest in this story from readers. If you would like up-to-date information on any plans for clinical trials of DCA in patients with cancer, or would like to donate towards a fund for such trials, please visit the site set up by the University of Alberta and the Alberta Cancer Board. We will also follow events closely and will report any progress as it happens.

It sounds almost too good to be true: a cheap and simple drug that kills almost all cancers by switching off their "immortality". The drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), has already been used for years to treat rare metabolic disorders and so is known to be relatively safe.

It also has no patent, meaning it could be manufactured for a fraction of the cost of newly developed drugs.

Evangelos Michelakis of the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada, and his colleagues tested DCA on human cells cultured outside the body and found that it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells, but not healthy cells. Tumours in rats deliberately infected with human cancer also shrank drastically when they were fed DCA-laced water for several weeks.

DCA attacks a unique feature of cancer cells: the fact that they make their energy throughout the main body of the cell, rather than in distinct organelles called mitochondria. This process, called glycolysis, is inefficient and uses up vast amounts of sugar.

Until now it had been assumed that cancer cells used glycolysis because their mitochondria were irreparably damaged. However, Michelakis's experiments prove this is not the case, because DCA reawakened the mitochondria in cancer cells. The cells then withered and died (Cancer Cell, DOI: 10.1016/j.ccr.2006.10.020).

Michelakis suggests that the switch to glycolysis as an energy source occurs when cells in the middle of an abnormal but benign lump don't get enough oxygen for their mitochondria to work properly (see diagram). In order to survive, they switch off their mitochondria and start producing energy through glycolysis.

Crucially, though, mitochondria do another job in cells: they activate apoptosis, the process by which abnormal cells self-destruct. When cells switch mitochondria off, they become "immortal", outliving other cells in the tumour and so becoming dominant. Once reawakened by DCA, mitochondria reactivate apoptosis and order the abnormal cells to die.

"The results are intriguing because they point to a critical role that mitochondria play: they impart a unique trait to cancer cells that can be exploited for cancer therapy," says Dario Altieri, director of the University of Massachusetts Cancer Center in Worcester.

The phenomenon might also explain how secondary cancers form. Glycolysis generates lactic acid, which can break down the collagen matrix holding cells together. This means abnormal cells can be released and float to other parts of the body, where they seed new tumours.

DCA can cause pain, numbness and gait disturbances in some patients, but this may be a price worth paying if it turns out to be effective against all cancers. The next step is to run clinical trials of DCA in people with cancer. These may have to be funded by charities, universities and governments: pharmaceutical companies are unlikely to pay because they can't make money on unpatented medicines. The pay-off is that if DCA does work, it will be easy to manufacture and dirt cheap.

Paul Clarke, a cancer cell biologist at the University of Dundee in the UK, says the findings challenge the current assumption that mutations, not metabolism, spark off cancers. "The question is: which comes first?" he says.

Cancer - Learn more about one of the world's biggest killers in our comprehensive special report.

If you would like to reuse any content from New Scientist, either in print or online, please contact the syndication department first for permission. New Scientist does not own rights to photos, but there are a variety of licensing options available for use of articles and graphics we own the copyright to.

Small molecule offers big hope against cancer http://www.expressnews.ualberta.ca/article.cfm?id=8153
By Ryan Smith, ExpressNews Staff
U of A researcher Dr. Evangelos Michelakis has shown that this tiny DCA molecule could make a difference in the battle against cancer.

January 16, 2007 - Edmonton - DCA is an odourless, colourless, inexpensive, relatively non-toxic, small molecule. And researchers at the University of Alberta believe it may soon be used as an effective treatment for many forms of cancer.

Dr. Evangelos Michelakis, a professor in the U of A Department of Medicine, has shown that dichloroacetate (DCA) causes regression in several cancers, including lung, breast and brain tumors.

Michelakis and his colleagues, including post-doctoral fellow Dr. Sebastian Bonnet, have published the results of their research in the journal Cancer Cell.

Scientists and doctors have used DCA for decades to treat children with inborn errors of metabolism due to mitochondrial diseases. Mitochondria, the energy producing units in cells, have been connected with cancer since the 1930s, when researchers first noticed that these organelles dysfunction when cancer is present.

Until recently, researchers believed that cancer-affected mitochondria are permanently damaged and that this damage is the result, not the cause, of the cancer. But Michelakis, a cardiologist, questioned this belief and began testing DCA, which activates a critical mitochondrial enzyme, as a way to "revive" cancer-affected mitochondria.

The results astounded him.

Michelakis and his colleagues found that DCA normalized the mitochondrial function in many cancers, showing that their function was actively suppressed by the cancer but was not permanently damaged by it.

More importantly, they found that the normalization of mitochondrial function resulted in a significant decrease in tumor growth both in test tubes and in animal models. Also, they noted that DCA, unlike most currently used chemotherapies, did not have any effects on normal, non-cancerous tissues.

"I think DCA can be selective for cancer because it attacks a fundamental process in cancer development that is unique to cancer cells," Michelakis said. "Cancer cells actively suppress their mitochondria, which alters their metabolism, and this appears to offer cancer cells a significant advantage in growth compared to normal cells, as well as protection from many standard chemotherapies. Because mitochondria regulate cell death - or apoptosis - cancer cells can thus achieve resistance to apoptosis, and this appears to be reversed by DCA."

"One of the really exciting things about this compound is that it might be able to treat many different forms of cancer, because all forms of cancer suppress mitochondrial function; in fact, this is why most cancers can be detected by tests like PET (positron emission tomography), which detects the unique metabolic profile of cancer compared to normal cells," added Michelakis, the Canada Research Chair in Pulmonary Hypertension and director of the Pulmonary Hypertension Program with the Capital Health Authority.

Another encouraging thing about DCA is that, being so small, it is easily absorbed in the body, and, after oral intake, it can reach areas in the body that other drugs cannot, making it possible to treat brain cancers, for example.

Also, because DCA has been used in both healthy people and sick patients with mitochondrial diseases, researchers already know that it is a relatively non-toxic molecule that can be immediately tested in patients with cancer.

Furthermore, the DCA compound is not patented or owned by any pharmaceutical company, and, therefore, would likely be an inexpensive drug to administer, Michelakis added.

However, as DCA is not patented, Michelakis is concerned that it may be difficult to find funding from private investors to test DCA in clinical trials. He is grateful for the support he has already received from publicly funded agencies, such as the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR), and he is hopeful such support will continue and allow him to conduct clinical trials of DCA on cancer patients.

Michelakis' research is currently funded by the CIHR, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the Canada Research Chairs program and the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research.

"This preliminary research is encouraging and offers hope to thousands of Canadians and all others around the world who are afflicted by cancer, as it accelerates our understanding of and action around targeted cancer treatments," said Dr. Philip Branton, Scientic Director of the CIHR Institute of Cancer.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 04:32:44 AM »
New Order of Barbarians http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/new_order_of_barbarians.html

Suppressing Cancer Cures as a Means of Population Control

"We can cure almost every cancer right now. Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute, if it's ever decided that it should be released. But consider - if people stop dying of cancer, how rapidly we would become overpopulated. You may as well die of cancer as something else."

Efforts at cancer treatment would be geared more toward comfort than toward cure. There was some statement ultimately the cancer cures which were being hidden in the Rockefeller Institute would come to light because independent researchers might bring them out, despite these efforts to suppress them. But at least for the time being, letting people die of cancer was a good thing to do because it would slow down the problem of overpopulation.

Offline unbound

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »
New Order of Barbarians http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/new_order_of_barbarians.html

Suppressing Cancer Cures as a Means of Population Control

"We can cure almost every cancer right now. Information is on file in the Rockefeller Institute, if it's ever decided that it should be released. But consider - if people stop dying of cancer, how rapidly we would become overpopulated. You may as well die of cancer as something else."

Efforts at cancer treatment would be geared more toward comfort than toward cure. There was some statement ultimately the cancer cures which were being hidden in the Rockefeller Institute would come to light because independent researchers might bring them out, despite these efforts to suppress them. But at least for the time being, letting people die of cancer was a good thing to do because it would slow down the problem of overpopulation.

That's absolutely sickening, but sadly not surprising.

I saw some of the DCA info a few months ago, it looks promising!