Roseanne Barr: 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Author Topic: Roseanne Barr: 9/11 Was an Inside Job  (Read 48202 times)

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Roseanne Barr: 9/11 Was an Inside Job
« on: September 19, 2009, 02:11:36 AM »
September 17, 2009

The World Radio Premiere of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" on Beneath the Surface with Roseanne Barr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rayT2-XxTso

Offline Eckhart Tolle

Re: Roseanne Barr: 9/11 Was an Inside Job
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 02:21:46 AM »
Nice.. She sounds like a Infowars listener.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 02:58:48 AM »
Man this is great news!

Everyone must be sleeping.. Haha

I can't wait to see the posts fly in the morning!

G'night  :)

Offline ridebmx

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 03:11:16 AM »
crazy, now lets watch the msm attack her

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 03:30:51 AM »
Man this is great news!

Everyone must be sleeping.. Haha

I can't wait to see the posts fly in the morning!

Or... there's another thread on it that I just commented in!

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 04:55:04 AM »
Everybody Knows as Leonard says.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 05:08:35 AM »
Everybody Knows as Leonard says.

Everybody who knows needs to stand up for the truth and do away with their cognitive dissonance, (a characteristic of the process that Orwell (1984:186,384) in 1984 calls "doublethink.")  ::)

Thanks for posting that interview, Roseanne Barr seems very well informed.  :)  
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline cog

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 06:35:08 AM »
Im too young to really remember the content of her show, but in a thing i was reading about Bill Hicks he said that admired what she was doing.

Berminator

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 07:50:58 AM »
September 17, 2009

The World Radio Premiere of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" on Beneath the Surface with Roseanne Barr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rayT2-XxTso

Thanks buddy, you made my mornin'.

roganvilla

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 08:28:53 AM »

It turns out that she has a weekly radio show on the station that interviewed her.
She had Jesse Ventura on recently....sounds like he woke her up!
( about 5-8 minutes in )

http://www.kpfk.org/programs/171-beneath-the-surface-wroseanne-barr-a-johnny-argent/2239-roseanne-a-johnny-070109-jesse-ventura.html

Other subjects she has covered.
Sibel Edmonds
MK Ultra mind control
Cynthia McKinnley
Flouridated water
Vincent Bugiosi
Cindy Sheehan

http://www.kpfk.org/programs/171-beneath-the-surface-wroseanne-barr-a-johnny-argent.html

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 11:44:17 AM »
Bump, Yea Roseanne!!!!.  Just don't let her sing the national anthem.   ::)
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »
Fantastic!!  Now she needs to jump on board with Charlie Sheen!

I would love for Bill Maher to have her on soon...

I loved when she was on in November 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpoiq1lgJU

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Valerius

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »
Bump, Yea Roseanne!!!!.  Just don't let her sing the national anthem.   ::)

How in the world did they expect her to sing?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »
How in the world did they expect her to sing?

It's so painful I couldn't listen to the whole thing.   ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFW2aYHVR8
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »
It takes a lot of guts to come out on the record and say the things she said in that interview. My admiration for her has just shot way up.

In the unlikely scenario that any of them may be reading this post, I would like to say this to all other famous people out there who know the terrible truth about 9/11: Please Please come out and back up gutsy people like Barr, Sheen, O' Donnell, et al who have put their reputations on the line and opened themselves up to the brutal attacks of the military industrial complex controlled corporate "news media."

To quote from that great scene near the end of JFK where Garrison/Costner implores the jury to do their patriotic duty - "It's up to you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwoakFvvLIo

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 04:05:12 PM »
Damn. Is this the same Roseanne Barr who said a while back that "fat people should be put in concentration camps and gassed if they can't change"? I must say this is quite a turnaround.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »
It takes a lot of guts to come out on the record and say the things she said in that interview. My admiration for her has just shot way up.

In the unlikely scenario that any of them may be reading this post, I would like to say this to all other famous people out there who know the terrible truth about 9/11: Please Please come out and back up gutsy people like Barr, Sheen, O' Donnell, et al who have put their reputations on the line and opened themselves up to the brutal attacks of the military industrial complex controlled corporate "news media."

To quote from that great scene near the end of JFK where Garrison/Costner implores the jury to do their patriotic duty - "It's up to you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwoakFvvLIo

Same here.. She has gained my respect.

It does take a lot of guts..

Personally I don't care about what she has done or said in the past. She is on the right side of history now.

Like others that are famous, I'm sure she is well aware that the msm will just attack her personally.

I bet the MSM will just ignore her until Prisonplanet makes an article and folks start talking about it.

Offline hardrain77

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »
I remember a few months back, she went on some Air America show and it got completely awkward b/c it was obvious she wasn't towing the line with their praise of Obama.

She said something to the extent of Obama just sells bullshit and no substance. 
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline Ilsa

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 09:15:40 PM »
Here is Roseanne Barr with Mark Maron (Air America) during his coverage of the campaigns for the GuardianUK.

She says she's mostly a green.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew-qSjk7bfc

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »
Here is Roseanne Barr with Mark Maron (Air America) during his coverage of the campaigns for the GuardianUK.

She says she's mostly a green.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew-qSjk7bfc

Thanks for the link..

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »
She has been a patriotic American for a long time.

Her entire show, the Rosanne Barr show exposed the true issues in the American homeland. Economy, raising children, workplace insanity, etc. She brought the American home to our televisions.

Today unless you are a cartoon or show combination sexual deviant/mass murder suspects being investigated you cannot have a show on TV. Watching TV today is an undeliably painful experience.

I think she is a genuine human being. Always have.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Berminator

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »
Remember the film she done she-devil or something, what was it?
was good anyways.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 12:47:24 PM »
Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup
www.911blogger.com/node/20875

Wow, wow, wow
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Stan

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 04:44:47 PM »
I hadn't even heard of this. Can't wait to see it. :o

Good for Roseanne aswell.  8)

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »
hey she did live at 714 delaware  ;D

Offline llorcan

• Connecting the News Dots
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »
I LOVE Roseanne!!
http://www.connectingthenewsdots.com -- "Because you cant let hope put you to sleep" - Cindy Sheehan

Berminator

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »

Classic tv.

Offline reed026

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
Damn. Is this the same Roseanne Barr who said a while back that "fat people should be put in concentration camps and gassed if they can't change"? I must say this is quite a turnaround.

Are you sure she wasn't joking? Because from the last times I seen her she was quite overweight herself.

Berminator, you forgot to put up a picture of old becky

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 07:51:00 PM »

she has exposed concentration camps in the US and the fact that apartheid (creating one big concentration camp) exists in israel/palestine. she often uses satire to expose the insanity of having concentration camps in the US. do you have any context whatsoever so that the quote could actually be understood?

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 10:16:33 AM »
You know how they are going to attack her right?

It'll be somewhere inbetween Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen - they'll be focusing on her appearance and weight to ridicule her. I know, this sounds almost too juvenile, but don't put anything past the Fox News/MSNBC clowns.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 10:40:18 AM »
You know how they are going to attack her right?

It'll be somewhere inbetween Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen - they'll be focusing on her appearance and weight to ridicule her. I know, this sounds almost too juvenile, but don't put anything past the Fox News/MSNBC clowns.

they can attack all they want, they are fricking powerless over truth and they know it.

Offline ridebmx

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »
so has alex said anything about her yet? i havent listened the last few days

Berminator

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 11:43:30 AM »
so has alex said anything about her yet? i havent listened the last few days

Negative, it's been full on with the piggy flu, troops on streets, and folks forced in the workplace /schools
to take the vac. or be thrown out.

Offline Kiddynamite

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 10:54:17 AM »
they can attack all they want, they are fricking powerless over truth and they know it.

Powerless over truth? I am not attacking you or anything, but I'd say they are controlling the truth, their truth and you know it. I am not as hardcore as most of you people here. I try simply to gently convince people that their government might be up to something and get called a nutjob. They've successfully brainwashed the masses. For some reason we few and we are the few, are resiliant to their brainwashing.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »
Powerless over truth? I am not attacking you or anything, but I'd say they are controlling the truth, their truth and you know it. I am not as hardcore as most of you people here. I try simply to gently convince people that their government might be up to something and get called a nutjob. They've successfully brainwashed the masses. For some reason we few and we are the few, are resiliant to their brainwashing.

Some people pay attention, educate themselves and investigate stuff on their own -- but most don't, unfortunately, so there you have it. I cannot imagine anyone doing a serious/honest study of 9/11 and not coming to the realization that the official story is utter crap. Then down the rabbit hole you go.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Seraphim

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 12:28:57 PM »
Some people pay attention, educate themselves and investigate stuff on their own -- but most don't, unfortunately, so there you have it. I cannot imagine anyone doing a serious/honest study of 9/11 and not coming to the realization that the official story is utter crap. Then down the rabbit hole you go.

Well, it depends on what you'd consider "serious"... one could "seriously" study the 9/11 Commission's report, the NIST report, Popular Mechanics, and all the other mainstream info, believing that to be all there is on legitimate info, and never realize how much BS is there... and it doesn't help any with the media showing "Oh, Muslims hate the West" all the time, either (which I'm starting to feel like it's nothing more than a "Oceania was always at war with Eurasia" line).
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. - Mentor

Offline dragnet53

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2010, 02:51:57 PM »
I don't what took her so long. :D

But I don't like her liberal views, but glad she finally woke up. Even her son is smart and could see the holes in this dirty plot.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 03:18:35 PM »
Well, it depends on what you'd consider "serious"... one could "seriously" study the 9/11 Commission's report, the NIST report, Popular Mechanics, and all the other mainstream info, believing that to be all there is on legitimate info, and never realize how much BS is there... and it doesn't help any with the media showing "Oh, Muslims hate the West" all the time, either (which I'm starting to feel like it's nothing more than a "Oceania was always at war with Eurasia" line).

Then that wouldn't be "serious", because if you do the research and study, you can't not bump into all of the related/spin-off angles, including the deception that is the mainstream. And if you choose to ignore those angles, the effort can't really be considered serious.

Any serious investigation of 9/11 requires, at minimum, a study of subjects like these:

architecture
physics
history
politics
aviation
government
propaganda
technology
media
terrorism
psychology
corporatism
war
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 12:09:46 PM »
I remember this.  Roseanne is very good.  I wish she'd go on Alex Jones.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline GIN Member

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2011, 03:32:21 PM »
She should be Alex's show, :)
www.ginmillionaireclub.com