Nuclear Power Plant Employee gone missing UPDATE: Assassinated after delivery

Author Topic: Nuclear Power Plant Employee gone missing UPDATE: Assassinated after delivery  (Read 42833 times)

Offline Flur

From my local news station:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/glendale-news-091509-missing-man-neil-hardy.1814cbb47.html

LOCAL NEWS
Comments  24| Recommend  12
Palo Verde engineer vanishes, missing since Saturday
More Glendale and Phoenix Local News

03:16 PM Mountain Standard Time on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Javier Soto and Catherine Holland / azfamily.com

GLENDALE -- The search is on for a Glendale husband and father of two who has been missing since Saturday.

Cornelius Hardy, who often goes by Neil, was last seen Saturday evening at his home near 67th Avenue and Deer Valley Road in Glendale. Friends and family have gathered at that home this morning. Annette Hardy said she came home at about 8:30 p.m. to find her husband gone.

Hardy's family said the 41-year-old Palo Verde engineer is consistent in his routine and that it's not at all like him to simply disappear. They said they have checked his credit cards and cell-phone records and found no activity since Saturday.

...the article does go on to say his high-security clearance badges were left at home and they've since been de-activated, but I found this interesting.. especially in addition to these 3 other headlines found on Drudge..

FBI warns local police: Be on lookout for homemade bombs, hydrogen peroxide...

TERROR RAIDS: Probe of DENVER cell planning 911-like ATTACK...

NYPD looking through Queens neighborhoods for powders, gels, TNT and fuses...

You know, Obama's numbers in the polls are sinking fast.. the economy is about out of steam on the false recovery.. it's the perfect opportunity for the government to partake in some false flag operations.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

h4x

Re: Nuclear Power Plant Employee gone missing
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »
I can smell false flag in the air (Your sense of smell increases when you're paranoid). I have a feeling the next one will have to be nuclear or radioactive. Nothing scares the shit out of people more than the words NUCLEAR and RADIOACTIVE. Lets hope our rogue government doesn't set off a Racist White Al Qaeda Radioactive Truther Militia Device.

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 12:32:23 AM »
I can smell false flag in the air (Your sense of smell increases when you're paranoid). I have a feeling the next one will have to be nuclear or radioactive. Nothing scares the shit out of people more than the words NUCLEAR and RADIOACTIVE. Lets hope our rogue government doesn't set off a Racist White Al Qaeda Radioactive Truther Militia Device.

While I don't think we should stop moving forward just because of this, I have been anticipating something big going down ever since I learned Obama would be chairing both the G20 and UN Sec Council on the same day (09/24/09). It seems like the perfect way to setup a speech for global government in order to thwart terrorism around the world and the need for a global bank to ensure the economic recovery they claim we need. All they need is another false flag attack on the scale of, or larger than 9/11 to get the people to commit to it and it would have to take place before or on the same day as the date I mentioned above. There is nothing definite to prove anything will happen at all nor do I claim anything will. This is all based on trends and the current situation because what better way to get the world to rush to be as one, then to have a huge false flag attack while obama has the leadership attention of the entire world!?
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Flur

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 12:33:47 AM »
Btw, the Palo Verde Plant is the largest in the U.S.

The man's disappearance may be nothing, but I dunno.. all of the circumstances are ripe for something big.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline FortisAnimum

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 02:17:48 AM »
What is the blast radius if that power plant blows? I live somewhat close by...  :-[

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 02:27:01 AM »
FBI warns local police: Be on lookout for homemade bombs, hydrogen peroxide...

Hi there false flag FBI.  Let me see--this false flag is going to go through this time because there isn't a level headed wife to shoot him dead before he can plunge us all into hot martial law like you wanted to occur in Maine with the psychopath FBI/CIA patsy that wanted to bomb the inauguration but you kept it quiet?

h4x

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 02:35:34 AM »
FBI warns local police: Be on lookout for mind control slaves employed by rogue elements of the U.S. government.

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 02:44:31 AM »
Well they don't go around asking local townships if their nuclear facilities can withstand the direct impact of a 747 for nothing.

Offline FortisAnimum

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 02:52:10 AM »
You wouldnt have to deal with a blast per say. The only blast should come from the coolant escaping, the problem lies in just that. If the core is breached and there is a meltdown the radioactive elements could be catapulted and vaporized into a large cloud of steam and debri. You dont want to be down wind of something like this and you will want at least 3000 miles worth of land mass/water between you and the reactor. The half life of radiological waste is rather quick and most large debris should fall within a 150 miles (depending on the height of the ejection). The small particles will continue to rain down for several days to a month depending on humidity and micron size. You will want to breath through a respirator that can filter down into the 1-10 micron size. Any plant matter that you plan to eat will have to be rinsed with "clean water". Tap water will be out of the question, well water or spring water should be fine. Even water passed through a couple feet of dirt, and sand should trap all harmful particles. You just want to protect your self from actual radiated material from the source. Secondary radiation from fallout radiating other materials is not the concern, the falling dust is the killer. You will need potassium Iodide to protect your thyroid (mucho importante).

Thanks for the response. My family and I live 60 miles from that plant. If a "terrorist" attack occurred there we'd flee up north within an hour. Can't really escape an explosion so that's why I asked about the blast radius.  :P

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 02:55:12 AM »
What is the blast radius if that power plant blows? I live somewhat close by...  :-[

Depends what it is. Fallout can travel hundreds of miles with it's direction depending on the winds. Power plants don't exactly 'blow up' but as I read Burlguy's post, he pretty much said it all.

Offline valkator

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 03:06:00 AM »
Taliban Threaten Arizona and Nevada

September 8, 2009: The U.S. Air Force fears that the Taliban may attempt a terror attack against the U.S. bases (in Nevada and Arizona), where the operators control (via satellite link) Predator and Reaper UAVs flying over Pakistan. These UAVs have killed dozens of Taliban and al Qaeda leaders in the past year. The terrorists have fired mortars at the Pakistani Air Force bases that the UAVs operate from, but these attacks have been too limited to do much damage, much less interfere with flight operations. The Taliban are getting desperate.

It's unlikely that the Taliban could carry out an attack on the well-guarded bases, in the United States, containing the UAV operators. But the terrorist chatter (electronic, and on the ground) is getting increasingly nasty and strident.

Dozens of civilians in Taliban controlled tribal territory have been accused of being spies (providing location data for the UAV attacks), and executed. Most of these victims are believed to be innocent, as the Taliban have been unable to produce any concrete evidence that the U.S. is relying that heavily, on informants, to provide target locations. Meanwhile, no matter what the Taliban and al Qaeda do, the Hellfire missiles continue to find their targets. Thus carrying out an attack on the UAV operators, in the United States, has become a popular subject of conversation. At least enough for air force security officials to take notice.

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htterr/articles/20090908.aspx
"True revolution is not to be found in the direction of change of any kind; it occurs when a population tears down its civilian status and unbinds the powers inherent to the very definition of 'population'."
(Dr. Hamid Parsani)

Mike Philbin

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 05:57:35 AM »
Obama would be chairing both the G20 and UN Sec Council on the same day (09/24/09).

Is he now?

Interesting.

Offline unbound

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=89001.0

The materials written off included 20,580 grams of enriched uranium, 45 grams of plutonium, 5,001 kilograms of normal uranium and 189,139 kilograms of depleted uranium.

Not to mention through a quick search it seems Russia and the UK have the same problem, and I doubt they're the only ones.
Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds - Albert Einstein
The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 10:13:57 AM »
You wouldnt have to deal with a blast per say. The only blast should come from the coolant escaping, the problem lies in just that. If the core is breached and there is a meltdown the radioactive elements could be catapulted and vaporized into a large cloud of steam and debri. You dont want to be down wind of something like this and you will want at least 3000 miles worth of land mass/water between you and the reactor. The half life of radiological waste is rather quick and most large debris should fall within a 150 miles (depending on the height of the ejection). The small particles will continue to rain down for several days to a month depending on humidity and micron size. You will want to breath through a respirator that can filter down into the 1-10 micron size. Any plant matter that you plan to eat will have to be rinsed with "clean water". Tap water will be out of the question, well water or spring water should be fine. Even water passed through a couple feet of dirt, and sand should trap all harmful particles. You just want to protect your self from actual radiated material from the source. Secondary radiation from fallout radiating other materials is not the concern, the falling dust is the killer. You will need potassium Iodide to protect your thyroid (mucho importante).

LOL - a bomb i guess would blow a hole in the outside of one of the cooling towers - assuming one could be put there and not discovered - in so far as i understand them the core of these reactors are below the cooling towers, so a blast ought not to breach the core. The only real issue i could see would be if the cooling tank was cracked or damage and the reactor lost coolant, then it could go off chernobyl - like.

Forget anything around that being safe to consume - it isn`t. The ground is still hot from the chernobyl accident, and people are still dying ! Also, there won`t be any clean water that comes from a tap - radioactive material would get into the water table / rivers pretty fast, making it undrinkable. filters won`t make this safe, 1 - 10 microns will filter out the particulates, but not the radioactive atoms ! And its these that do damage.

Buy some strong heavy tape, some heavy duty polythene and a load of water / foods to stash away. This won`t save you from the blast but it will help keep fall out "out" (as opposed to in !) Stay in as long as you can stand (just watch you don`t run out of breathable air !) .

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »
The missing engineer worked in the plant's Cyber Security division, though the local news says his missing is not related to his job, which makes me wonder how they are so sure. The wife said he took his wallet and his personal cellphone and his work Blackberry and left everything else. He was recently in Chicago for a cyber security conference.

But his missing isn't work related. Uhm yeah, whatever.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline phasma

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 10:19:39 AM »
The missing engineer worked in the plant's Cyber Security division, though the local news says his missing is not related to his job, which makes me wonder how they are so sure. The wife said he took his wallet and his personal cellphone and his work Blackberry and left everything else. He was recently in Chicago for a cyber security conference.

Why do we have police when the local news knows so much more than they do !!!

Big red flag waving . . .

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »
Amazing how the timing of the articles is almost following a script:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sep 16, 2009 6:06 am US/Eastern
FBI: Be On Lookout For Homemade Bomb Ingredients
In Wake Of 'Preventative' Terror Raid On NYC Apartments; Police Advised To Search For Specific Indicators
FBI, NYPD Hunting For Al-Qaida In NYC
http://wcbstv.com/local/al.qaida.fbi.2.1184746.html

(9/15/2009) Counter-terrorism officials on Tuesday urged local police to be on the lookout for evidence of homemade bombs, a day after the FBI raided four apartments in Queens looking for bomb-making components.

Police departments are being urged to be on the lookout for specific indicators of terrorist activity.

"I believe it's prudent to put that information out. We welcome it," said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly.

The directive speaks of the possible use of hydrogen peroxide in bombs, and to look for people who may have burns on the face, hands and arms.

Officials Monday were apparently looking for an Afghan national from Colorado who may have links to al-Qaida. Sources said he stayed at the home of an acquaintance on a recent trip to New York.

A law enforcement official told The Associated Press Tuesday that the FBI had put Najibullah Zazi under surveillance in connection with a suspected plot to make homemade bombs. The official wasn't authorized to speak publicly and insisted on anonymity.

Zazi told The Associated Press in a Denver suburb that he had recently visited New York and knows he's under investigation. But he said he's innocent.

A White House spokesman said President Barack Obama, who spoke on Wall Street on Monday, had been briefed on the investigation.

"This is an ongoing investigation that is being treated very, very seriously by the highest levels of the government," Rep. Peter King said.

King was one of several senior lawmakers in Washington D.C. present for a classified briefing with the FBI on Monday night, following the early morning raid on the apartments in Flushing.

"It's not usual to move for a warrant that quickly unless you see a very real potential danger," King said.

Investigators issued warrants to search the residences for explosives material but did not find any, according to a person briefed on the matter who was not authorized to discuss the case and requested anonymity.

Sen. Charles Schumer said the law enforcement action was unrelated to President Obama's visit to the city Monday.

"There was nothing imminent, and they are very good now at tracking potentially dangerous actions, and this was preventive," said Schumer, D-N.Y.

Two U.S. intelligence officials, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case publicly, said the target of any purported attack -- or who would carry it out -- remained unclear.

Some sources said no explosives were found. Commissioner Kelly, however, said: "Material was obtained as a result of the execution of those warrants and is now being analyzed, and the case is obviously ongoing."

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne confirmed that searches were conducted in the borough of Queens by agents of a joint terrorism task force.

Community leaders said the neighborhood was rattled and hoped to ease concerns.

"There has been no terrorist incident in Flushing. This is just a federal investigation and we're asking people to be calm," said John Choe of the Mitchell-Linden Civic Association.

Residents in the Flushing neighborhood on Monday described officers armed with search warrants swarming their immigrant neighborhood at about 2:30 a.m.

Akbari Amanullah, a cab driver who lived in an apartment with four other natives of Afghanistan, said when he arrived home from work afterward, he was told that one of his roommates had been taken away.

The person familiar with the case said the raids were the result of previous law enforcement surveillance of people.

One man at a three-story brick apartment building in the neighborhood confirmed Monday that authorities had been at his apartment, but he wouldn't identify himself or comment further. Nearby resident Kabir Islam said he saw FBI agents and police officers surrounding the apartment when he arrived home after 3 a.m.

Amanullah said about a dozen FBI agents went to his nearby fifth-floor apartment at about 2:30 a.m.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »
Please guys, has anyone here ever worked or studied commercial nuclear plants before?  Here are some facts.

The cooling towers

are nothing more than a secondary or third loop of coolant to help remove the heat from the primary coolant.  IF....and it is a big IF....someone could get a bomb close enough to the towers and detonate it, there would be little significant damage to the towers let alone the reactor.  The reactor is NOT under the towers.  If they did that, refueling the reactor would be near impossible not to mention that the reactor would then be underground. 

This is a pic of Palo Verde.  Do you see any cooling towers?  Not all plants have them, although the government wants to mandate them.  Notice the domed type structures?  That is the reactor.  Palo Verde has three of them.  Palo Verde might be the largest plant in the US but it is really three independent plants. 

I am telling you guys, if something happens...it was no accident.  The security measures mandated by the NRC since 9-11 are ridiculous.  nothing goes in or out of these plants without security knowing and there are radiation monitors everywhere there is an access point, so someone smuggling material out is an impossibility without a cover-up.

Dan
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »
And I forgot, there are an incredable amount of unavoidable safe guards in place to shut down the reactor way before there is any chance of a breach of containment of the reactor.  Chernobyl happened because they bypassed many layers of automatic safety features in order to run a test that all of the other plants in Russia refused to run for safety concerns.

The operators of our plants would do anything to prevent a release to the environment.  So there would be a huge amount of covert sabotage from outside forces to get by security and take out the countless layers of plant safety features.

Dan

PS...lets just say that I might know someone in the industry.

by the way, the reply page is acting weird on this thread.  It seems that as I type, the page is retyping what I write after it comes up.  It comes up, then disappears, thencomes up again.  Not happening on any other pages so......watch out everyone, I feel they have latched on to this thread.

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

Offline phasma

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »
I am not in the nuclear industry no, thanks for the info !

They do still fail sometimes and there are leaks etc quite often. I check out the monthly safety reports quite often - you might be suprised (or not) !

I suppose though as an employee he could possibly gain access to area`s such as cooling systems, or dampening rods (if they still use those to control the reactors?)

Alot of weird stuff going on these days guys, who knows. Thats why we have to take note of everything !

Offline Overcast

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

Nothing scares 'Average' people more, I guess.

"I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help" - truly scares me more. But I'm speaking from the context of a person who recognizes the lessons of History too.

At least a nuke has more 'humanity' in that it either doesn't impact you a lot or it just kills you - it doesn't seek to enslave you and put a tracking chip in you.

Nukes would have the side-effect of eliminating most governments in an all-out exchange. I mean - sure the 'leaders' might still be there, but it's hard to 'run' things when banks are piles of ashes, power plants are melted mountains of slag, and the population doesn't give a shit about anything more than just keeping alive - at whatever price it may cost.

Good luck tracking people with a chip when the entire cellular network if toast, the power plants are dark, workers are no where to be found - except for maybe hiding.

Of course, an all-out Nuclear exchange is the very last thing the NWO would want, it would take away their 'power' in the blink of an eye. Limited or calculated detonations - that's different. Of course - one never knows what a 'game' like that could spark.

History has also proven a couple other things: Man's plans don't usually go off exactly like expected and populations under duress can be very, very unpredictable - ask Marie Antoinette - she potentially might agree - if she had a head to speak with ;)
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline phasma

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »
Nothing scares 'Average' people more, I guess.

"I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help" - truly scares me more. But I'm speaking from the context of a person who recognizes the lessons of History too.

At least a nuke has more 'humanity' in that it either doesn't impact you a lot or it just kills you - it doesn't seek to enslave you and put a tracking chip in you.

Nukes would have the side-effect of eliminating most governments in an all-out exchange. I mean - sure the 'leaders' might still be there, but it's hard to 'run' things when banks are piles of ashes, power plants are melted mountains of slag, and the population doesn't give a shit about anything more than just keeping alive - at whatever price it may cost.

Good luck tracking people with a chip when the entire cellular network if toast, the power plants are dark, workers are no where to be found - except for maybe hiding.

Of course, an all-out Nuclear exchange is the very last thing the NWO would want, it would take away their 'power' in the blink of an eye. Limited or calculated detonations - that's different. Of course - one never knows what a 'game' like that could spark.

History has also proven a couple other things: Man's plans don't usually go off exactly like expected and populations under duress can be very, very unpredictable - ask Marie Antoinette - she potentially might agree - if she had a head to speak with ;)

We need a device capable of emitting an almighty EMP - no more chips ! no more tracking !

EvadingGrid

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »

Alot of weird stuff going on these days guys, who knows. Thats why we have to take note of everything !

Ditto
 ;D

Offline Overcast

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »
We need a device capable of emitting an almighty EMP - no more chips ! no more tracking !

You know, I had a 'funny' though of sorts.

Let's just hypothetically pretend that the NWO accomplishes it's goal 100% - chips in the population all being tracked and 'controlled' through a GPS/Database/Computer System.

Life is grand for the NWO and one day, for whatever reason a large solar flare knocks out pretty much all the satellites and most computers on the earth - what would happen at that point? What type of ensuing chaos/anarchy would be realized?

Interesting thought, for me at least, hehe.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline phasma

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »
You know, I had a 'funny' though of sorts.

Let's just hypothetically pretend that the NWO accomplishes it's goal 100% - chips in the population all being tracked and 'controlled' through a GPS/Database/Computer System.

Life is grand for the NWO and one day, for whatever reason a large solar flare knocks out pretty much all the satellites and most computers on the earth - what would happen at that point? What type of ensuing chaos/anarchy would be realized?

Interesting thought, for me at least, hehe.
Re solar flares: might be an interesting coincidence but the sun is gearing up to its solar maximum over the next year or two - there will be solar flares a plenty. I guess if they chip us we have to head far north where the ozone layer is thin and bask under the aurora !

Offline valkator

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »
...suicide

Glendale man reported missing found dead in Yavapai County
by D'Aundra Wallace - Sept. 17, 2009 04:04 PM
The Arizona Republic

Police have confirmed that the man found dead in a vehicle on Wednesday in Yavapai County was a missing Glendale man, Cornelius Hardy.

Yavapai authorities are investigating the incident as a probable suicide, said Sgt. Jim Cunningham of the Glendale Police Department.

Hardy went missing from his home near 67th Avenue and Deer Valley Road on Saturday evening.

His wife said that when she left the home at 6:30 p.m., Cornelius was in a room with one of their daughters, who was asleep on the couch. When she returned at 8:30 p.m., her husband was gone and her daughter was still asleep on the couch.

Hardy was an engineer at the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Plant

http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/articles/2009/09/17/20090917abrk-hardyupdate0917-ON.html
"True revolution is not to be found in the direction of change of any kind; it occurs when a population tears down its civilian status and unbinds the powers inherent to the very definition of 'population'."
(Dr. Hamid Parsani)

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 07:20:01 AM »
"probable suicide"? Here we go, let's see how they spin this one. There has been no mention at all of any issues or him being dispondent, nothing. Some people can hide how they are feeling, but yet again another "suicide" that doesn't seem to add up.

With so many suicides, it makes one wonder just what are these people doing in their lives, or rather at their jobs. Seems like a significant number of highly technical/professional people are checking out. Typically these type people are also very observant and can understand the wider implications of things, so maybe the knowing is getting to them, or somebody is getting to them.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Overcast

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 10:39:55 AM »
Re solar flares: might be an interesting coincidence but the sun is gearing up to its solar maximum over the next year or two - there will be solar flares a plenty. I guess if they chip us we have to head far north where the ozone layer is thin and bask under the aurora !

The RFID chips themselves are somewhat 'inconsequential' - it's the database servers in the backend that are the 'core' of that system.

It's just a number like 23-122432-12312-054234-5232 or whatever - that's in index field in a database, the 'index' is you, lol

Thing is all the RFID in the world is only as good as the database servers and network in the back end. People along the route, may be able to intercept the RFID at the reading source (grocery store, whatever - where your card gets 'read') or along the Network route - harder, because it will be encrypted there, or at the data end - the database servers.

I wonder how much damage a gas station attendant or grocery store clerk with a reader hidden under the counter could do..

See - they say that the chip in your arm is secure - that's true, it may be hardcoded - but the reader doesn't know which chip it's reading.

So if I get your code, I could reprogram a programmable chip with that same code - the reader at the gas station, grocery store, or Nuclear power plant - has no idea it's a different chip.

That's why I suspect to see a 'biometric component' to this mix too.

Offline phasma

Re: Nuclear Power Plant Employee gone missing UPDATE: Assassinated after delivery
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 10:41:34 AM »
Hmmm - but, there must be a way to screw them up without cutting up your arm to get it out !?

Offline Overcast

Re: Nuclear Power Plant Employee gone missing UPDATE: Assassinated after delivery
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »
Hmmm - but, there must be a way to screw them up without cutting up your arm to get it out !?

Fifth of jack and a scalpel... lol

The best way, IMO is don't let it in :)

But you can look - might find something :O

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=kTK&q=how+to+destroy+RFID+chip&start=0&sa=N

I think I've been paying attention to that technology for a long time, I may still yet go get certified in it ;)

Offline RemixNinja

• If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail!
    • Remixx World!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »

Is a link for Mr. Hardy being at a recent Chicago cyber security conference?

I also emailed the Sheriff of Yavapai County, Arizona where the body was found asking for an official statement, but I have not heard anything back.

Does anyone know if Mr. Hardy was a former member of the military or special forces?  Looking at his pictures, I would assume so.

Offline Flur

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 01:32:03 AM »
Hmm.. so he turns up dead in another county.  Where he lived is in Maricopa county, where his body turned up was in Yavapai.. I know the area like the back of my hand being an Arizona native, born and raised.  This is only about an hour's drive away from me.  Here's a map for anyone interested.  http://www.thepepper.com/map_arizona_county.gif

Granted.. his location in the valley was somewhat near the border of the county he was found dead in (probably 20 miles away).. but still..

Offline RemixNinja

• If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail!
    • Remixx World!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 04:10:35 PM »
Hmm.. so he turns up dead in another county.  Where he lived is in Maricopa county, where his body turned up was in Yavapai.. I know the area like the back of my hand being an Arizona native, born and raised.  This is only about an hour's drive away from me.  Here's a map for anyone interested.  http://www.thepepper.com/map_arizona_county.gif

Granted.. his location in the valley was somewhat near the border of the county he was found dead in (probably 20 miles away).. but still..

The location specifics:

A spokesman for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday that Hardy's body was found in his car off Highway 93, about a mile and a half off the road near milepost 178.

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&subsectionID=1&articleID=72564

factchecker

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »
Forgive me for missing this, but I didn't see any information in the article stating that the individual was assassinated.

Also, could someone explain what is meant by the word "delivery?"

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »
Please guys, has anyone here ever worked or studied commercial nuclear plants before?  Here are some facts.

The cooling towers

are nothing more than a secondary or third loop of coolant to help remove the heat from the primary coolant.  IF....and it is a big IF....someone could get a bomb close enough to the towers and detonate it, there would be little significant damage to the towers let alone the reactor.  The reactor is NOT under the towers.  If they did that, refueling the reactor would be near impossible not to mention that the reactor would then be underground. 

This is a pic of Palo Verde.  Do you see any cooling towers?  Not all plants have them, although the government wants to mandate them.  Notice the domed type structures?  That is the reactor.  Palo Verde has three of them.  Palo Verde might be the largest plant in the US but it is really three independent plants. 

I am telling you guys, if something happens...it was no accident.  The security measures mandated by the NRC since 9-11 are ridiculous.  nothing goes in or out of these plants without security knowing and there are radiation monitors everywhere there is an access point, so someone smuggling material out is an impossibility without a cover-up.

Dan

http://library.thinkquest.org/17940/texts/nuclear_waste_storage/nuclear_waste_storage.html
Make it so!

Offline Dan

• Wake Up People
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 07:45:04 AM »
http://library.thinkquest.org/17940/texts/nuclear_waste_storage/nuclear_waste_storage.html

Not sure what this is for. Good information for all to know though. The storage facilities are designed to sustain certain levels of attack, by NRC regulations post 9-11.

Dan

Offline antigovlivefree

It's very sad that our own countrymen are
Looking to whip us out  to profit
Yes I do feel  It's not a fake flag  its going to
Happen god help us all

Offline NIKKI

• revolution
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2010, 06:24:15 PM »
While I don't think we should stop moving forward just because of this, I have been anticipating something big going down ever since I learned Obama would be chairing both the G20 and UN Sec Council on the same day (09/24/09). It seems like the perfect way to setup a speech for global government in order to thwart terrorism around the world and the need for a global bank to ensure the economic recovery they claim we need. All they need is another false flag attack on the scale of, or larger than 9/11 to get the people to commit to it and it would have to take place before or on the same day as the date I mentioned above. There is nothing definite to prove anything will happen at all nor do I claim anything will. This is all based on trends and the current situation because what better way to get the world to rush to be as one, then to have a huge false flag attack while obama has the leadership attention of the entire world!?
  Question would the BP spill be the false flag you were talking about.  With fingers pointing to Korea, a Vanezualan gas rigg sunk very shortly after Deep Water.  Now Venezuala are buddy buddy with who?  Russia, Patton said don't ever trust the Commies, I really don't know why some would say that the Cold War ended.  Russia barked back at Iran today, But Iran is to Russia as Isreal is to America.  In my oppinion America and Russia have been using these two nations as there cold war front since the beginning.  N Koreans' Leader(s) scare me, Now which side would China run too?  hmmm  They really don't like us.
A forced march fueled by cannibalism comes.