Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11

Author Topic: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11  (Read 132217 times)

Offline Phil R.

Re: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11
« Reply #440 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:24 am »
So...is this simply a one-time lead in for a big truth extravaganza or will this be a recurring theme for future revelations? I haven't had a chance to listen to the show today.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:54 am »
So...is this simply a one-time lead in for a big truth extravaganza or will this be a recurring theme for future revelations? I haven't had a chance to listen to the show today.

yes

Offline Beefcake

« Reply #442 on: September 09, 2009, 02:28:16 am »
For whats its worth the main thread on the story at Above top Secret has changed the heading to (hoax) or (accident) from just plain Hoax.

This is a good thing imo as i believe it was a screw up bt one of AJ's staff that cause dthe disclaimer to be delayed in some way.

The Site owner is apparently trying to contact AJ or people close to him to get the full story.  I definately don't think this was a Hoax.  A 1hr 30 minute Hoax sounds just stupid.

Offline codemonkey70

« Reply #443 on: September 09, 2009, 02:40:44 am »
maybe it's your darling little green man avatar, but I have felt alot of sympathy with all your posts...and a real desire to figure this sh*t out...so thanks for hanging in there and staying human and feelin this thing all the way. I salute you!

Thanks Deconstruct :) I was hoping I didnt come off as an ass. I at least TRY to balance the asshattery along with feeding the good dog!  :D

This is just a difficult subject all around..we have to accept that there will be passionate responses to things. I never saw this as a "fan site"... I hope it never devolves into one.
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheQ

« Reply #444 on: September 09, 2009, 02:50:03 am »
For whats its worth the main thread on the story at Above top Secret has changed the heading to (hoax) or (accident) from just plain Hoax.

This is a good thing imo as i believe it was a screw up bt one of AJ's staff that cause dthe disclaimer to be delayed in some way.

The Site owner is apparently trying to contact AJ or people close to him to get the full story.  I definately don't think this was a Hoax.  A 1hr 30 minute Hoax sounds just stupid.

more like 30 to 40 min....  the 90 min is disinfo..

Offline spangler

« Reply #445 on: September 09, 2009, 02:55:11 am »

I don't know about the "main thread" but the one Rense links to on his site still has the same title.

I don't think it was a hoax either. The only thing AJ's guilty of is exaggerated hype imo. The real story is the fact that Charlie Sheen's put his name to a compelling series of weaknesses in the official 9/11 conspiracy theory. I have  yellow light beside the Pentagon part (Number 14) mind you. I think the best tact there is to ask why the government won't release the video footage of the object that struck the Pentagon, and why anything struck the Pentagon at all.

I doubt AJ would be reckless enough to perpetrate such a transparent fraud as the one some people are alleging here. The technical explanation seems reasonable to me. I've seen WordPress blogs with jumbled up text.

After all AJ's done for us it seems to me we should give him the benefit of the doubt whenever we can.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #446 on: September 09, 2009, 03:28:28 am »
This is pure example of political satire  it is satirical imitation or "parody" intended as a mockery of the obvious biases of the so-called "investigative" corporate-fascist MSM.

It is a pure work of satirical lampoon, mockery and ridicule, which is perfectly acceptable and ideally suited to the task of enlightening readers. 

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #447 on: September 09, 2009, 03:41:07 am »
Since I know intuitively that he is reading this forum, I give Charlie Sheen much credit for this initiative. Alex Jones also. Sheen will be in the next Oliver Stone movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps". I know that Stone has to be aware of all the 9/11 anomalies. C'mon Charlie - get him to go on the record with his questions about this false flag/black op....

Offline troopc4

« Reply #448 on: September 09, 2009, 04:47:02 am »
Firstly, I commend Charlie Sheen for directing those questions at PBO.  I dont neccessarily agree with the fact that Charlie Sheen answered the questions, and I think that this is what some people are having a problem with.  But dont lose sight that Charlie Sheen is an influential activist making this risky move.  I wish there were more like him and for those so-called followers of the truth, dissing Alex & Charlie, shame on you.  I wonder what you are doing for the movement.  You're probably one of those coffee shop revolutionaries debating about who's right & who's wrong, who's better & who's on or off point within the movement.  Remember, they are doing it.  What are you doing?

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #449 on: September 09, 2009, 04:53:11 am »

No real loss there... ATS Forum  :D

I re-read the post and overall it's good except for:

CS – Number 14; The size of a Boeing 757 is approximately 125ft in width and yet images of the impact zone at the Pentagon supposedly caused by the crash merely show a hole no more than 16ft in diameter. The engines of the 757 would have punctured a hole bigger than this, never mind the whole plane. Images before the partial collapse of the impact zone show little real impact damage and a sparse debris field completely inconsistent with the crash of a large jetliner, especially when contrasted with other images showing airplane crashes into buildings.

I don't know about the "main thread" but the one Rense links to on his site still has the same title.

I don't think it was a hoax either. The only thing AJ's guilty of is exaggerated hype imo. The real story is the fact that Charlie Sheen's put his name to a compelling series of weaknesses in the official 9/11 conspiracy theory. I have  yellow light beside the Pentagon part (Number 14) mind you. I think the best tact there is to ask why the government won't release the video footage of the object that struck the Pentagon, and why anything struck the Pentagon at all.

I doubt AJ would be reckless enough to perpetrate such a transparent fraud as the one some people are alleging here. The technical explanation seems reasonable to me. I've seen WordPress blogs with jumbled up text.

After all AJ's done for us it seems to me we should give him the benefit of the doubt whenever we can.

I understand the mainstream media is falling for it and that's great. I'll see how it pans out.  :)

In the You Tube clips below, Alex Jones explains why Charlie Sheen’s letter was presented as a fictional meeting with the President – to get maximum media exposure for the issues covered therein - http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-awful-truth-the-media-hides-highly-credible-people-question-911.html

I'm still on the fence about how it was represented but the effects are being reverberated throughout the mainstream media. Still is this what we must do to break into the mainstream media each time? Say it's one thing and get exposure?

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #450 on: September 09, 2009, 05:08:44 am »
I'm glad though so far the mainstream media are taking the bait.

Charlie Sheen/Barack Obama fanfic, as written by… Charlie Sheen
http://www.inquisitr.com/36472/charlie-sheenbarack-obama-fanfic-as-written-by-charlie-sheen/
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Freeski

« Reply #451 on: September 09, 2009, 07:33:25 am »
Sheen wants White House visit to talk about 9/11
World Entertainment News Network
Sept. 9, 2009, 6:22AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/celebrities/6609335.html

Charlie Sheen has written a letter to President Barack Obama requesting a meeting over Sheen's theories about the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The day of Sept. 11, 2001, saw America hit by the worst terrorist atrocities in the country's history, including an attack in New York which killed almost 3,000 people when airliners destroyed the World Trade Center.

Sheen has always been outspoken about his views on the attacks, supporting a conspiracy theory that the U.S. government at the time defrauded the public with its official story about the incident.

The star has now written to Obama asking him to reopen the investigation into 9/11.

The note, entitled "20 Minutes With The President," is written as a fictional meeting with Obama, in which Sheen urges the leader to follow through his promises of change, accountability and government transparency by using his powers to look into the actions of George W. Bush's previous administration.

Sheen hopes the president will take note of his campaign and grant him a meeting.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #452 on: September 09, 2009, 08:07:54 am »
fighting fire with fire? do you have any idea what you are talking about?

the truth movement has used satire from day one. satire is a constitutionally protected right of the people and has been used for thousands of years to expose genocidal f**khead elites.

sorry, we will not follow the social architects limited methods to wake people ip to the truth about 9/11.

read the interview, often.

it is a work of art, damn funny too.

Damn, Sane! You'd think, from all this vitriol, you mugged your own mother. WTF?

I'm with you on the interview being a funny work of art. Sheen may not be the active "play" actor he has been in the past, but he most certainly is an active actor in the court of public opinion. I will side, however, with those that voiced the opinion that there should have been a 'satire' tag at the beginning of the piece. Of course from the point of view of those looking for site tally, you guys win, hands down.
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Hazenoff

« Reply #453 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:20 am »
Anyone else notice, that all of the websites, prisonplanet, and infowars, have their comments turned off, after we were duped into thinking that the 20 minutes with Obama was a real event, before we got a chance to read the... this never happened... at the bottom of the page? Alex went on for a good 90 minutes the other day, acting as if Charlie Sheen was the savior of the 9/11 patriot movement, when the interview never happened.
Now, everyone seems to want to call him out on it, and they have effectively had their voices silenced.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #454 on: September 09, 2009, 10:56:12 am »
Anyone else notice, that all of the websites, prisonplanet, and infowars, have their comments turned off, after we were duped into thinking that the 20 minutes with Obama was a real event, before we got a chance to read the... this never happened... at the bottom of the page? Alex went on for a good 90 minutes the other day, acting as if Charlie Sheen was the savior of the 9/11 patriot movement, when the interview never happened.
Now, everyone seems to want to call him out on it, and they have effectively had their voices silenced.

Donate about $40,000 to Alex and you may comment--that's his cost for bandwidth.  ;)
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Xill

« Reply #455 on: September 09, 2009, 11:06:41 am »
I never thought the infowars crowd, the awaken people, would react so negatively to such an attempt at trying to force the main stream media to react. After all, aren't the media the main reason why your country is torturing people and killing millions? It sure wouldn't happen without all the brainwashing and propaganda.

A personal letter from a well known actor to the president about 9/11 is a big deal, not in terms of info, but in terms of attracting people to the infowars. People may hear about it only in a few weeks, but they still will. And we'll get to see the mainstream media spin that one off and dig their grave again.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #456 on: September 09, 2009, 11:58:21 am »

Who told you it was real? No one but you did. Does The Onion have a disclaimer before its articles? Do sitcom's have disclaimers before each show?

Please show me where AJ or Sheen said that he had actually met with Obama. You won't find it, except inside your head because you and others wanted it to be real.

It is funny that the only people I've seen complaining about it being "fake" or a "hoax" are people who call themselves "truthers."

The people I sent it to who normally wouldn't touch 9/11 truth liked it and looked at the 20 points afterwards. That's the point of the conversation.

Get over yourself, please.

Offline freedom7

« Reply #457 on: September 09, 2009, 11:59:00 am »
What a horrible joke. Im really pissed about this stunt. To hype this for a week just to post a mock interview. Im about done with AJ enough is enough. I can handle talking over guests, yelling and not letting people speak who have opposing views but this is to far. There are so many other quality broadcasters no need to waste time on this one. Its a shame to cus I really enjoyed his show and meeting him.

Xill

« Reply #458 on: September 09, 2009, 12:02:03 pm »
What a horrible joke. Im really pissed about this stunt. To hype this for a week just to post a mock interview. Im about done with AJ enough is enough. I can handle talking over guests, yelling and not letting people speak who have opposing views but this is to far. There are so many other quality broadcasters no need to waste time on this one. Its a shame to cus I really enjoyed his show and meeting him.

I'm overly surprised by the amount of people who didn't get the irony. Does fluoride really works that well or you guys just never read political texts from the great writers?

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #459 on: September 09, 2009, 12:09:17 pm »

It was because the site was getting hammered with over 1 million people on at the same time.    ::)    That is why. He had to turn off the read and write feature, and just do read. It had nothing to do with censorship. Alex just addressed this and he addressed it yesterday during the show.

xfahctor

« Reply #460 on: September 09, 2009, 12:14:09 pm »
 I am going to say the same thing I said in another thread on this subject....did NO ONE look at the very premise of this....Charlie Sheen granted an interview with the President.....and know with out even reading the thing that it was a farce? I think Alex was counting on his listeners to realize that from the get go....if he did actually think people would believe it before he told everyone it was a fake, he can't have a very high opinion of his listeners can he.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #461 on: September 09, 2009, 12:15:40 pm »

Hey, am I the only one who has noticed the overly obvious talking point...

"I'm done with AJ, enough is enough"

I guess these moronic musings work against some less than stellar people in the truth movement.  Sorry to this member when I say, all it does in this movement is reveal that there is an obvious sophmoric troll agenda from people who are scared shitless about 9/11 truth geting even more recognition.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #462 on: September 09, 2009, 12:15:55 pm »
I'm overly surprised by the amount of people who didn't get the irony. Does fluoride really works that well or you guys just never read political texts from the great writers?

I think you are confused about the term "irony"

There is nothing "Ironic" about a massive misleading publicity stunt which undermines a politic movement.

Well I guess in the eyes of the mainstream media it is Ironic that Alex would write his own hit piece, during the height of his career.

Fortunately Alex has said that this "Tuesday Charlie Sheen Faux interview" is not the huge announcement, it is just a part of something bigger, and we will be seeing this incredible event unfold before our eyes during this week. This massive blow to the mainstream media, bigger then ANYTHING that alex has EVER DONE IN 15 YEARS IN RADIO WILL BE UPON US SOON!!

I am joking of course, I know he doesn't have anything up his sleeve, his big guest for Thursday and Friday is washed up actor Charlie Sheen again so there is absolutely no reason for me to pay attention to the events which will unfold on his radio show.

Infact, I rather not waste my time with fake hype, underwhelming articles, religious preaching, childish screaming, and intolerance towards listeners calls in.
you can do anything you want
think anything you like
but you cant change human nature

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #463 on: September 09, 2009, 12:16:34 pm »
To all the negative complainers

Would you care for some cheese to go with your whine? That or we need to pass out pacifiers for all the crybabys. Whaa F'ing Whaa!!!

It's called marketing and it is working.  ;D

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #464 on: September 09, 2009, 12:17:35 pm »
I am going to say the same thing I said in another thread on this subject....did NO ONE look at the very premise of this....Charlie Sheen granted an interview with the President.....and know with out even reading the thing that it was a farce? I think Alex was counting on his listeners to realize that from the get go....if he did actually think people would believe it before he told everyone it was a fake, he can't have a very high opinion of his listeners can he.

just read the dang thing, it is a work of art and respects the victims, the families, the truthers, and even the public servants stuck in a position they feel they cannot get out of.

Brilliancem sheer brilliance.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #465 on: September 09, 2009, 12:18:40 pm »

There is nothing "Ironic" about a massive misleading publicity stunt which undermines a politic movement.

Well I guess in the eyes of the mainstream media it is Ironic that Alex would write his own hit piece, during the height of his career.

Fortunately Alex has said that this "Tuesday Charlie Sheen Faux interview" is not the huge announcement, it is just a part of something bigger, and we will be seeing this incredible event unfold before our eyes during this week. This massive blow to the mainstream media, bigger then ANYTHING that alex has EVER DONE IN 15 YEARS IN RADIO WILL BE UPON US SOON!!

I am joking of course, I know he doesn't have anything up his sleeve, his big guest for Thursday and Friday is washed up actor Charlie Sheen again so there is absolutely no reason for me to pay attention to the events which will unfold on his radio show.

Infact, I rather not waste my time with fake hype, underwhelming articles, religious preaching, childish screaming, and intolerance towards listeners calls in.

lookie like roadrunner got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

do you need your blankie?

did someone steal your icecream?

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #466 on: September 09, 2009, 12:23:02 pm »
how excited did you all get while reading this "interview" until you found out it was a mock interview?  This is a good tactic to rekindle the flames of freedom and truth in those who have been lulled into a false sense of security with Obama.  This will start asking the questions to Obama of why he will not talk about it with Sheen or anyone else.  Bush lied to us all, yet he lied to our faces.  He didn't refuse to talk at all with the victims.  (Both bad and not one worse than the other except that he acknowledged that he was going to lie, Obama refuses to even commit to that...kinda like his voting record in the Sentate).  

This will light the fires again and the information provided, if presented in an organized manner, will be a great focal point to present to the people on the streets.  It also shows that Sheen is getting closer to being an active member of the truth community instead of standing on the side lines watching and praying we succeed.

IMO...kudos and keep it up.

Dan
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #467 on: September 09, 2009, 12:23:52 pm »

lookie like roadrunner got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

do you need your blankie?

did someone steal your icecream?

Aww, how cute, you know how to be condescending.

What other childish tricks do you know?
think anything you like

xfahctor

« Reply #468 on: September 09, 2009, 12:24:23 pm »
just read the dang thing, it is a work of art and respects the victims, the families, the truthers, and even the public servants stuck in a position they feel they cannot get out of.

Brilliancem sheer brilliance.
I read the interview, it was a well written piece, I wasn't taking issue with it at all in fact.
 My only point was why the controvesry over it? Did anybody really believe for one second that the  President  had granted Charlie Sheen an interview? Seriously....did they? I sincerely hope not, it puts a knot in my gut to think the patriot movement would have people in any real numbers who would be that gullable. Jones may just as well have said "the president granted an interview to an alien", this had the same level of believability, to me, it was clearly a ficitional scneario, brilliant, but ficticious.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #469 on: September 09, 2009, 12:24:36 pm »

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline eagle74

• "Follow the Yellow Brick Road"
« Reply #470 on: September 09, 2009, 12:25:11 pm »
The only outrage here is the unanswered univestigated 20 bullet points!!

Considering the full court press attack on CS and Alex that convinces me this letter was really a great idea...the ful impact of which has just begun.
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psalm 2

Berminator

« Reply #471 on: September 09, 2009, 12:27:38 pm »
I would'nt mind if the disclaimer wasn't there on purpose anyway,
i'm back on board,
a masterful piece of writing indeed,
Sup?

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #472 on: September 09, 2009, 12:27:54 pm »

You and Sane need get together, your both on the same level of childish rebuttals.
think anything you like

Offline gEEk squad

« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2009, 12:28:09 pm »

It sounds like you treat this as a religious movement, which it is not. AJ isn't some messianic leader going to lead us out of the bondage of 1000's of years of being ruled by a few oligarchs. It is up to you and me to be leaders in order to even have a chance for that to happen. Being a follower isn't an option if you want change.

The only people calling this a hit piece are whiny followers like you. I don't know a single person other than disgruntled people in this movement who view it as that.

As for Sheen being a "washed up actor," you couldn't be more mistaken. He has the #1 comedy on television. Millions of people will now look at 9/11 truth who normally wouldn't. That's the whole point. It is about trying something different to get a new segment of people to question the perceived reality.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2009, 12:29:15 pm »
This thread is great for exposing those who are acting on behalf of cointel.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

xfahctor

« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2009, 12:29:30 pm »
 Ok, someone PLEASE restore my faith in this movement and tell me they DIDN'T believe for one second BEFORE reading the disclaimer that this was at all real.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #476 on: September 09, 2009, 12:30:00 pm »
You and Sane need get together, your both on the same level of childish rebuttals.

How is life in Langley ?
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Berminator

« Reply #477 on: September 09, 2009, 12:30:38 pm »
Ok, someone PLEASE restore my faith in this movement and tell me they DIDN'T believe for one second BEFORE reading the disclaimer that this was at all real.
I was right there with Barry an Charlie dude, i was sold.

Offline TruthShallSetYouFree

« Reply #478 on: September 09, 2009, 12:31:11 pm »
Alex is now saying that this is all the fault of Wordpress. Come again?

1) They could post 16 pages of text but couldn't post a single line of disclaimer at the beginning of it?

2) Alex is constantly bragging about how he delivers terrabytes of data and how he has a CDN and yet he can't deliver comments and images on his site?!?

Does Alex think that we're that stupid? The guy's a liar and can't come clean.

Offline gEEk squad

« Reply #479 on: September 09, 2009, 12:31:21 pm »

I questioned it about half way through. It definitely read like a hollywood script. Didn't have the time to put much thought into it because I had to get to work. I was hoping it was true but wasn't sure.