Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11

Author Topic: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11  (Read 136099 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11
« Reply #280 on: September 08, 2009, 07:56:16 pm »
A fake discussion with an imaginary friend is not an interview.  It is fiction.

Get over it.

C'mon man, read it a few times, it is fricking brilliant. The questions are undeniable and must be read to even attempt at criticizing this work of art.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline El Scampio

« Reply #281 on: September 08, 2009, 07:56:22 pm »
who cares AS LONG AS THEY TALK ABOUT IT

the nwo wants it to go quietly away
back to sleep amerika

Charlie and AJ and anyone who wants to jump on this and blog write call in talk about it will help it stay in the national consciousness where it belongs.

I'm not willing to let this go the way of the Kennedy assassinations and all the other free handed crimes this mafia cabal has loosed on us.
I just got a fresh tool.
I'm using it.

"who cares AS LONG AS THEY TALK ABOUT IT"

Talk about what exactly?? Sheen discreditation?

It is 8th September. In 3 days the MSM will be talking about 9/11 anyway.

Yes I can really see how hit piece after hit piece destroying Sheens credibility in "faking" an interview will make the flood gates open at infowars.

Offline codemonkey70

« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2009, 07:56:42 pm »
What is more they will probably show their listeners as to how AJ duped his own followers in they way he did by not adding the disclaimer straight away.

This is already being done.... fortunately or unfortunately depending on the way you look at it. Some feel any publicity is good publicity I suppose. I do not.
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #283 on: September 08, 2009, 07:57:01 pm »
Sadly this is the only forum that believes this will wake mass amounts of people up,anything I have read outside the forum are basically comments on how Alex lost credibility,how this was the 3rd or 4th time Alex bigged something as the biggest thing he ever did and comes to very little again.

If this works out I will be the first to admit I was wrong and I'll eat my hat,in fact you can all send me your hats and I'll eat them too,but sadly I don't hold out much faith to be honest.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #284 on: September 08, 2009, 07:57:44 pm »

Get over it.

alrighty then: "The fictitious interview"
it shall hereby be known as
xcellent

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2009, 07:58:01 pm »

Yes I can really see how hit piece after hit piece destroying Sheens credibility in "faking" an interview will make the flood gates open at infowars.

Damn straight!

They will have to actually read the brilliant work of art in order to "discredit" him for being a humorist.  oooh, aaaah...boogie boogie boogie
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #286 on: September 08, 2009, 07:59:34 pm »
What is more they will probably show their listeners as to how AJ duped his own followers in they way he did by not adding the disclaimer straight away.

This is already being done.... fortunately or unfortunately depending on the way you look at it. Some feel any publicity is good publicity I suppose. I do not.

yeah WTF!

I WAS DUPED!!!!

I WANT ALL MY LIES BACK DAMN IT!

I WANT A BRAIN IMPLANT TO ERASE ALL THE TRUTH I HAVE VERIFIED AFTER LISTENING TO AJ AND OTHERS AND THEN DOING MY OWN RESEARCH!!

THAT WILL SHOW THEM!!!

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #287 on: September 08, 2009, 08:00:07 pm »

people are discerning and curious
they will research this and learn something
they aren't just going to go: oh Charlie Sheen's an asshole
Remember: he's a beloved actor with one of THE MOST popular series on tv now

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #288 on: September 08, 2009, 08:01:55 pm »
C'mon man, read it a few times, it is fricking brilliant. The questions are undeniable and must be read to even attempt at criticizing this work of art.

Charlie Sheen sent a letter to Obama, requesting an interview to discuss 9-11?  Excellent.

The letter included a number of questions, backed up by facts?  Excellent.

The letter included an imaginary "interview" between Sheen and Obama?  Err, not so excellent.  That's where the whole thing jumped the rail, IMO.

Sorry, that's how it initially struck me and I haven't changed my mind.  I really think if the whole "interview"  concept had been left out of the mix this whole thing would be taken much more seriously.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #289 on: September 08, 2009, 08:02:13 pm »
Sadly this is the only forum that believes this will wake mass amounts of people up,anything I have read outside the forum are basically comments on how Alex lost credibility,how this was the 3rd or 4th time Alex bigged something as the biggest thing he ever did and comes to very little again.

If this works out I will be the first to admit I was wrong and I'll eat my hat,in fact you can all send me your hats and I'll eat them too,but sadly I don't hold out much faith to be honest.

Work?  It is satire. It already works. Just ask people..."Why is Obama declining this interview?"

"Why are these questions unanswered after 8 years?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #290 on: September 08, 2009, 08:03:44 pm »

happily, this is one of the more informed forums on the net. If anyone is able to get this, we are. And I don't believe this will wake mass amounts of people up, fact is: I have no idea what it will do. I'm just glad a fire got lit.
 I can say I am thrilled to know all the forums are talking about it.  successful already

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #291 on: September 08, 2009, 08:05:39 pm »
happily, this is one of the more informed forums on the net. If anyone is able to get this, we are. And I don't believe this will wake mass amounts of people up, fact is: I have no idea what it will do. I'm just glad a fire got lit.
 I can say I am thrilled to know all the forums are talking about it.  successful already

Wow, talk about deluding yourself...
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline El Scampio

« Reply #292 on: September 08, 2009, 08:05:45 pm »
Damn straight!

They will have to actually read the brilliant work of art in order to "discredit" him for being a humorist.  oooh, aaaah...boogie boogie boogie

How exactly?

Let me show you what they will want their viewers to see.

1. AJ and Sheen fake that Sheen had a 20 minute meeting with Obama.
   They will use lots of Sheens dubious past (as they always do) they will probably roll out some fake friend who is worried about sheens "Mental State".

2. Then they will show that AJ duped his own followers into thinking this was real.

3. Then they will play on how this was a stupid PR stunt that dishonours those killed in 9/11 and their families.

Not once will they have to read anything within the piece to do this.

Answer me this very basic questions?

1. Will the MSM cover this in a good light and even mention the content?

All they will do is cover how this was done NOT THE CONTENT!! You have seen them do this time and time again. It is not about the content. People aren't questioning how good it is what they are questioning is the method in which it was done.

Thrilled?

Do you really think it is being discussed in a good manner?

The other forums I have seen, not one has even mentioned how well written the piece is or what it covers. What they are talking about is the execution of it and seeing many say they will no longer listen to AJ.

That is not positive.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #293 on: September 08, 2009, 08:07:18 pm »
Charlie Sheen sent a letter to Obama, requesting an interview to discuss 9-11?  Excellent.

The letter included a number of questions, backed up by facts?  Excellent.

The letter included an imaginary "interview" between Sheen and Obama?  Err, not so excellent.  That's where the whole thing jumped the rail, IMO.

Sorry, that's how it initially struck me and I haven't changed my mind.  I really think if the whole "interview"  concept had been left out of the mix this whole thing would be taken much more seriously.

After over 40 years of sending similar requests to government officials to get some truth about false flag terrorism, the artistic work of satire is a damn fine touch.

Hey what ever happened to this novella sent to congress in 1996 which if properly read and investigated would have prevented 9/11 and almost all infringements on civil liberties:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=132825.0

Berminator

« Reply #294 on: September 08, 2009, 08:07:52 pm »
Charlie Sheen sent a letter to Obama, requesting an interview to discuss 9-11?  Excellent.

The letter included a number of questions, backed up by facts?  Excellent.

The letter included an imaginary "interview" between Sheen and Obama?  Err, not so excellent.  That's where the whole thing jumped the rail, IMO.

Sorry, that's how it initially struck me and I haven't changed my mind.  I really think if the whole "interview"  concept had been left out of the mix this whole thing would be taken much more seriously.

qft,
is it just me or is it getting worse?

Offline codemonkey70

« Reply #295 on: September 08, 2009, 08:08:54 pm »
Damn straight!

They will have to actually read the brilliant work of art in order to "discredit" him for being a humorist.  oooh, aaaah...boogie boogie boogie

I imagine youre right for some folks, Sane. Others will take this much differently. I see things really black and white... and these things arent humorous or amusing to me. I havent the time ( or inclination) to waste time on humor or satire when Im weeding through things for truth (and evidence). These things muddy the waters IMO. I rejected it outright before the disclaimer because it was patently and obviously false as far as I felt whilst reading it. Now I must question what next revelation will be "satire" or "truth" or somewhere in between. Purely a diversion from immediate pressing issues I feel. Brilliant? No. IMO another played out and much overused tactic, especially coming from folks who declare themselves proclaimers of truth and truth alone.

I would hope that adults here would be able to disagree on this without fighting and losing respect for one another. Unfortunately it seems one must choose which side of the playground they want to be associated with if they choose to voice their opinion.
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Thomas Jefferson

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #296 on: September 08, 2009, 08:09:30 pm »

we wouldn't be still talking about it.
you know that's true.
the forums wouldn't be ablaze with righteous anger right now...

short story:
The 911 perpetrators blew the lid off of civilized behavior and decency: killing their own people to take their rights away from them and wage endless war in their name.  I mean, really: and then the cover up and years of lies.

And you are pissed about this?

Offline El Scampio

« Reply #297 on: September 08, 2009, 08:11:41 pm »
we wouldn't be still talking about it.
you know that's true.
the forums wouldn't be ablaze with righteous anger right now...

short story:
The 911 perpetrators blew the lid off of civilized behavior and decency: killing their own people to take their rights away from them and wage endless war in their name.  I mean, really: and then the cover up and years of lies.

And you are pissed about this?

"the forums wouldn't be ablaze with righteous anger right now..."

Yes and who is it from? People who were already here? People who don't believe the official story. People who are here who actually want the truth to come out.

Offline endof

« Reply #298 on: September 08, 2009, 08:12:00 pm »
i havent seen 9/11 or the bullet points discussed AT ALL, just alot of chatter about the stunt pulled today.

I really dont see this as a good thing, the only thing the MSM will do with it is chew it up and spit it back out powered by the 'truthers' own lies and attmpted deceptions.
This is not good!

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #299 on: September 08, 2009, 08:14:38 pm »
How exactly?

They will use lots of Sheens dubious past (as they always do) they will probably roll out some fake friend who is worried about sheens "Mental State".

2. Then they will show that AJ duped his own followers into thinking this was real.

3. Then they will play on how this was a stupid PR stunt that dishonours those killed in 9/11 and their families.

All they will do is cover how this was done NOT THE CONTENT!! You have seen them do this time and time again. It is not about the content. People aren't questioning how good it is what they are questioning is the method in which it was done.

Thrilled?

Do you really think it is being discussed in a good manner?

The other forums I have seen, not one has even mentioned how well written the piece is or what it covers. What they are talking about is the execution of it and seeing many say they will no longer listen to AJ.

That is not positive.

i don't care if it's being discussed in a good manner.  They will read the bad ass "FICTITIONAL" interview, and they will revisit this travesty and those who haven't gotten it may even get it and the information in the FICTITIONAL interview, because it is well done, will triumph.

Alex doesn't care if people are pissed.  He knows: It's about the noise.

And stay tuned: people will continue tuning into Alex because his guests are the best and his info is the most researched and progressive out there.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2009, 08:15:08 pm »
I would love to see anyone try to discredit the questions in the stellar interview by Charlie and Obama.  I mean Charlie was really on his game for that interview, perfect rebuttals in my opinion.

I'm waiting for the sequel, this time with answers to the 20 points raised.

Maybe Bush and Cheney will also respond to a request to be interviewed. Do you think they would come out as clean as Nixon did during the Frost interviews?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U13ngyDqeXs

Won't it be cool to interview all NWO scum prior to and during their trials?

When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2009, 08:15:32 pm »
i havent seen 9/11 or the bullet points discussed AT ALL, just alot of chatter about the stunt pulled today.

I really dont see this as a good thing, the only thing the MSM will do with it is chew it up and spit it back out powered by the 'truthers' own lies and attmpted deceptions.
This is not good!

well, we pretty much KNOW the bullet points by heart here

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2009, 08:17:13 pm »
"the forums wouldn't be ablaze with righteous anger right now..."

Yes and who is it from? People who were already here? People who don't believe the official story. People who are here who actually want the truth to come out.

it wasn't for them...
but i think their anger could be a revitalizing boomerang for the movement as well

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2009, 08:19:26 pm »
Just Google 20 Minutes with the President. There are quite a few ppl discussing it, quite a few griping that it's fake, and quite a few debating the facts. Every debate that has taken place on this forum is being duplicated on forums around the net. It may work better than some foresee, and worse than some hope. Only time will tell, and in the meantime, I'm reserving judgment, becuase I just do not know.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2009, 08:20:41 pm »

The forums are not talking about the impact the interview may or may not have,they are talking about Alex Jones losing credibility,untrustworthy,unreliable,how can that be good ???

I was trilled and amazed to see it on a non conspiracy Irish political website,people waiting in anticipation for this huge announcement and I thought finally here we are,average people are going to start to understand what we have always known,and all it ended up doing was pissing people off,saying it was a waste of time and they never believed or trusted Alex Jones and this confirms it.

Ron Paul is a US congressman,Charlie Sheen could have actually gotten an interview with him I have no doubt,theres somebody that also needs to be asked the same questions as he too believes 19 box cutting Islamic terrorists orchestrated the attacks on 9/11.Alex interviews Ron Paul a lot,had he not pass on these facts on to the congressman already.

Do you see my point,and I mean Alex going all starry eyed and Hollywood for the first hour didn't really help matters either.   
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2009, 08:21:18 pm »
Just Google 20 Minutes with the President. There are quite a few ppl discussing it, quite a few griping that it's fake, and quite a few debating the facts. Every debate that has taken place on this forum is being duplicated on forums around the net. It may work better than some foresee, and worse than some hope. Only time will tell, and in the meantime, I'm reserving judgment, becuase I just do not know.

right on
thanks for the update

remember this is an INFO WAR
and all's fair in love and WAR

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2009, 08:21:27 pm »
It's Working! ;D

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS252554+08-Sep-2009+PRN20090908
Tue Sep 8, 2009 7:36pm EDT

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11
Cover-Up
Actor demands investigation be reopened after majority of 9/11 Commission
members say government lied about official story.

AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- According to syndicated talk show host
Alex Jones, actor and television star Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a
meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official
investigation into 9/11; in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11
Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their
conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story.

Sheen will appear live on The Alex Jones Show on Wednesday and Friday to
discuss the content of his "20 Minutes With The President" piece and how he
plans to move forward with this exciting new initiative. You can listen free
here or subscribe to prison planet.tv to watch live streaming video.

Sheen's request takes the form of a letter to the President in the context of
a fictional meeting between the two entitled "20 Minutes With The President,"
published exclusively on radio talk show host Alex Jones' Infowars.com and
Prison Planet.com websites. Clip:
http://www.infowars.com/media/20090908-CharlieSheenINT-Promises.mp3 .

The letter cites evidence, backed up by a substantial online bibliography,
that alleges to prove the official story behind 9/11 is a fraud and that this
conclusion was also reached by the majority of the 9/11 Commission members, a
fact that mandates President Obama to reopen the investigation into the
terrorist attacks.

Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama will follow through on his
promises of change, accountability and government transparency by using his
executive powers to re-examine 9/11, adding that he voted for Obama with the
understanding that he would follow a different course to the Bush
administration.

However, as Sheen highlights in his letter, the course of Obama's first year
in office clearly indicates that he will do nothing to reverse policies
crafted by the Bush regime, and in fact has sought to exceed outrages of the
previous administration in areas such as warrantless wiretapping, rendition,
detention without trial, and wars in the Middle East - all of which arrived as
a consequence of 9/11.

Sheen's letter is a public declaration demanding the truth behind 9/11 as
America approaches its eighth anniversary since the tragic events of that day.
His questions are shared by a majority of victims' family members, according
to Bill Doyle, the representative of the largest 9/11 families group.

The letter focuses around the fact that no less than 60 per cent of the 9/11
commissioners have now publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell
the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception
about their response to the attack.

Sheen also presents a plethora of other evidence to illustrate how the
official story is a fraud, including the revelations of whistle blowers like
FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who recently broke a Federal gag order to expose
how Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were working for the U.S. government right up until
the day of 9/11.

The issues highlighted by Sheen do not represent idle speculation or
conspiracy fodder, they are documented facts that have been deliberately
ignored by other 9/11 programming that is now airing  as the anniversary
approaches, particularly last months' 9/11: Science and Conspiracy which was
aired by the National Geographic Channel and wasted little time in portraying
people who have doubts about the official 9/11 story as extremist cranks,
while failing to acknowledge that the majority of the members of the 9/11
Commission have publicly expressed similar concerns.

Charlie Sheen is once again using his prominent public platform in an attempt
to expand a national debate about the disturbing unanswered questions behind
9/11, having first spoken out on the issue in March 2006 on The Alex Jones
Show. After he first went public, Sheen was asked to do more and now he is
doing more as he feels there is a chance to get more traction behind a new
investigation with a new President in the White House.

Sheen is directly appealing to Barack Obama to read his letter and to look
into the lies surrounding 9/11 for himself.

Regardless of whether or not President Obama agrees to meet with him, Sheen is
confident that his letter will serve as a catalyst from which questions
surrounding 9/11 and other false flag events will be brought to national
attention.

This is a call to action and a declaration of war on the alleged lies of 9/11
that have formed the foundation of the endless wars abroad and the police
state at home as the Republic falls. Sheen is demanding that truth activists
and those who simply care about the future of the country stand up beside him
and speak truth to power.

Sheen is now urging grass roots political organizations and individuals across
the country to go to press conferences and other public events and demand
answers about the truth behind 9/11. As much awareness as possible around the
issue of false flag terrorism needs to be generated in order to prevent
tragedies like 9/11 from happening again. Sheen emphasizes in his letter that
we cannot let 9/11 become ancient history, try and forget about it or just
move on, because if a nation forgets its history then it is doomed to repeat
it.

We cannot allow governments to continue to advance their political agendas by
exploiting forged pretexts, argues Sheen, and the fact that big budget hit
pieces against 9/11 truth are still being rolled out proves that the
establishment is upset that the population is waking up to false flag terror.

No matter what your views are on 9/11, Sheen is asking the thinking public to
look at how many members of the 9/11 Commission itself have questioned the
official story, along with the scores of other highly credible former and
current government officials, intelligence professionals, military officials,
scientists, structural engineers and architects, and legal scholars who have
all publicly denounced the fraud that continues to masquerade as the official
9/11 story.

For media requests on this subject email sheen@infowars.com.

The Alex Jones Show broadcasts live from Austin, TX from 11am - 3pm Central.
Alex Jones' show and websites www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com are a
focal point and a forum where many prominent figures from academia, the
political world and Hollywood have spoken out about what really happened on
September 11th.

More information:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html

*(PHOTO: www.Send2Press.com/mediaboom/09-0908-CSheen_72dpi.jpg)

*(Caption: Charlie Sheen. Credit: Alex Jones.)

This release was issued on behalf of the above organization by Send2Press(R),
a unit of Neotrope(R). http://www.Send2Press.com

SOURCE  The Alex Jones Show

Rob Dew or Mike Nelson, both of The Alex Jones Show, +1-512-448-4252,
sheen@infowars.com
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline El Scampio

« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2009, 08:21:48 pm »
i don't care if it's being discussed in a good manner.  They will read the bad ass "FICTITIONAL" interview, and they will revisit this travesty and those who haven't gotten it may even get it and the information in the FICTITIONAL interview, because it is well done, will triumph.

Alex doesn't care if people are pissed.  He knows: It's about the noise.

And stay tuned: people will continue tuning into Alex because his guests are the best and his info is the most researched and progressive out there.

No they didn't and are even refusing to read the "bad ass "FICTITIONAL" interview" because of the way it was done.

Alex should care that people are walking away from his show now. They are people who were in some cases long time listeners and donaters to the cause.

We need every man and woman to fight this.

Offline AHAD_THE_ONE

« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2009, 08:22:10 pm »
even if the interview was genuine, obama wont take action from the interview cause if he does he will be assisnated by the elite like they did to JFK. Obama is just a puppet and he is scared of the elite above him.

If i was a true president i would risk my life for the american people. Instead of straight sniper assination the elite could poison, stage accident etc.

Lots of famous people and politicians died speaking against the elite. To name a few, 2 Pac, Bruce Lee, Robin cook and lots more.

Bruce Lee most memorable message was in his 'Game of Death' film, where he goes up the pyramid to fight the last master, similar to the elite at the top.

2 Pac made a album called kill illuminati but they killed him before that album did damage to the elite.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2009, 08:23:38 pm »
How exactly?

"fake interview with Obama? President Obama? Charlie Sheen? Where is this interview? What does he say? Shit, 9/11? I have questions about 9/11. WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET ME THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup and this again exposes the psychopaths and genocidal maniacs just as it always has in the past. Read a true story about this from one of this forum's members and how the New Zealand government was forced to issue an apology for being psychopathic, delusional, paranoid, control freaks...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=55664.0

oooooh, scary....just like Jonathon Swift followers (thanks for pointing out this similarity ;))

Failing to attempt new ways to expose the truth utilizing god's gift of independent thinking dishonours humanity. You really think that people using constitutionally protected inalienable rights dishonours the families? Hmm, I find that rather odd. Do you have any evidence, proof, logic, rationality, sourced information to back up this outlandish accusation used by Bill Clinton?  "HOW DARE YOU!"

Really? Then they definitely will fail. People can smell hit pieces without any depth a mile away.

If you still worship the MSM, you may want to hang out at a different forum.

You mean like how they questioned the method for getting us into the genocides in the middle east?  The MSM exposes every day how they are G7 Banker controlled propaganda and mind control matrices. Their attempt to discredit these undeniable glaring unanswered questions will assist in waking millions more up to the matrix around them.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2009, 08:24:37 pm »

The forums are not talking about the impact the interview may or may not have,they are talking about Alex Jones losing credibility,untrustworthy,unreliable,how can that be good ???

I was trilled and amazed to see it on a non conspiracy Irish political website,people waiting in anticipation for this huge announcement and I thought finally here we are,average people are going to start to understand what we have always known,and all it ended up doing was pissing people off,saying it was a waste of time and they never believed or trusted Alex Jones and this confirms it.

Ron Paul is a US congressman,Charlie Sheen could have actually gotten an interview with him I have no doubt,theres somebody that also needs to be asked the same questions as he too believes 19 box cutting Islamic terrorists orchestrated the attacks on 9/11.Alex interviews Ron Paul a lot,had he not pass on these facts on to the congressman already.

Do you see my point,and I mean Alex going all starry eyed and Hollywood for the first hour didn't really help matters either.   

yeah, I'm bummed that Ron Paul doesn't get millions of viewers a week, he should, but fact is: Charlie Sheen does
and Charlie's a decent human besides
so: why not THIS hollywood "stunt"
why not this, why not now?
A Ron Paul interview would have been great, but it wouldn't have blown the lid off
any lid is fine with me at this point

JTCoyoté

« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2009, 08:25:25 pm »

Get over it.

Imaginary friend??

It is truth, married to a fiction...  Barack Obama being the fiction... as has been said, it was beautifully written, it reads like a movie script... it painted Obama as almost one of the good guys... at least concerned in some areas... I'm curious if you actually read the article...

JTCoyoté

"The common curse of mankind - folly and ignorance."
~ William Shakespeare

Offline endof

« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2009, 08:26:12 pm »
Ron Paul site

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/106041

I am steaming right now. Alex Jones just hoodwinked all of us, again.

Nobody with any journalistic integrity would put a dislaimer at the bottom of an article saying it was all made up. I actually had hope for a few minutes there, now I am just angry.

Alex Jones is the Used Car Salesman of Liberty Merchandise
output

take a look at the title on ats

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread499423/pg1
Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama [Alex Jones HOAX!]

For the first 90+ minutes of availability, the InfoWars.com website was presenting this article as an actual interview by Charlie Sheen with President Obama. Some time after the interview first appeared, the comments, "What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet," were added to the article on InfoWars.com.

You have been hoaxed by Alex Jones.

Here is the link to the originally posted interview, before the additional comment indicating the interview was fiction:
Original Charlie Sheen "Twenty Minutes With The President" Story - With No Disclaimer

Thanks to ATS member getreadyalready for capturing the unedited original page.

talking about the points are they? or are they talking about the hoax?

No what Alex did-- was a Hoax. This deals with a very Serious Issue and its an issue where lots of family members are trying to be serious about. We don't need this sh*t from Alex.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2009, 08:26:55 pm »

The collaterall damage will not compare to the eyes opened, isn't that what we are doing here.

A stunt, OK. so what. If citizens read this they may feel offended for at first, or they may wish it was for real, in any event it will call attention, not all negative by any means.

CS put his arse on the line in the only way he could, please shiite on someone else. I prefer his methods of that of the regime.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2009, 08:27:15 pm »
I imagine youre right for some folks, Sane. Others will take this much differently. I see things really black and white... and these things arent humorous or amusing to me. I havent the time ( or inclination) to waste time on humor or satire when Im weeding through things for truth (and evidence). These things muddy the waters IMO. I rejected it outright before the disclaimer because it was patently and obviously false as far as I felt whilst reading it. Now I must question what next revelation will be "satire" or "truth" or somewhere in between. Purely a diversion from immediate pressing issues I feel. Brilliant? No. IMO another played out and much overused tactic, especially coming from folks who declare themselves proclaimers of truth and truth alone.

I would hope that adults here would be able to disagree on this without fighting and losing respect for one another. Unfortunately it seems one must choose which side of the playground they want to be associated with if they choose to voice their opinion.

I still respect you but disagree. IMO satire and humor do not disrespect the victims of the horrors caused by psychopathic elite scumbags. It is another way of exposing the truth to those still under the spell of trauma based mind control. It has been used for thousands of years to expose the pharaohs of their respective time periods.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #315 on: September 08, 2009, 08:29:25 pm »
Ron Paul site

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/106041

take a look at the title on ats

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread499423/pg1
Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama [Alex Jones HOAX!]

Dude, how long have you known about dailypaul? Ron Paul does not review every post (WTF?). Apparently you have not been around dailypaul during the numerous troll fests.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #316 on: September 08, 2009, 08:30:15 pm »
It's Working! ;D

The Alex Jones Show: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Cover-Up

terrorist attacks.

administration.

a consequence of 9/11.

the day of 9/11.

attention.

it.

9/11 story.

September 11th.

More information:

sheen@infowars.com

Excuse me for a minute... (chuckle, chuckle, CHUCKLE!!!)... STROKE OF GENIUS... AND... HEE - HEE - HEE... STROKE OF GENIUS... (sigh)...

There...I feel much better now! ;D

--Oldyoti

"One of the main purposes for the control and power of the
Establishment media is to keep the masses deceived and
ignorant about their rights and oppressions of their rights."

~Charles Weisman

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2009, 08:30:32 pm »
even if the interview was genuine, obama wont take action from the interview cause if he does he will be assisnated by the elite like they did to JFK. Obama is just a puppet and he is scared of the elite above him.

talking point:

Hey, if Obama can meet a guy who got arrested for breaking into his own house and have a beer with him and the policeman:
WHY WON"T HE TALK TO CHARLIE SHEEN?

it's a simple question.

THEN CHARLIE wouldn't have to MAKE ONE UP and piss everybody off!
criminy  :P

Offline stella

« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2009, 08:31:38 pm »
It's Working! ;D

Cover-Up

terrorist attacks.

administration.

a consequence of 9/11.

the day of 9/11.

attention.

it.

9/11 story.

September 11th.

More information:

sheen@infowars.com

Yay!  ;D

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #319 on: September 08, 2009, 08:32:25 pm »
Excuse me for a minute... (chuckle, chuckle, CHUCKLE!!!)... STROKE OF GENIUS... AND... HEE - HEE - HEE... STROKE OF GENIUS... (sigh)...

There...I feel much better now! ;D

--Oldyoti

"One of the main purposes for the control and power of the
Establishment media is to keep the masses deceived and
ignorant about their rights and oppressions of their rights."

~Charles Weisman

Yes indeed! ;D
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<