Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11

Author Topic: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11  (Read 134578 times)

Offline NinjaPatriot

Re: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2009, 04:34:22 pm »
So....let me get this straight....

The Charlie Sheen interview of Obama was supposed to be the Huge News?  And the interview never happened?  They made it up?

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:01 pm »
I'm sorry, but I think this was a big mistake.

Sheen should have just publicly pushed for a meeting with Obama and published the questions he would like to ask.

Presenting a fictional account of the meeting he would like to have is not going to grab anyone, and it will insure that there is no possibility of the real meeting ever taking place.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:35 pm »
WRONG ANSWER...

I agree with that, but this is hardly a counterproductive method.

Satire has been exposing the NWO for thousands of years. Shit Jonathon Swift exposed the entire population reduction movement 300 years ago with "A Modest Proposal".
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline tritonman

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2009, 04:35:54 pm »
I still hold hope that Alex would not do this to the movement and has one hell of a lot more up his sleeve, He did get us this far it seems so perhaps he will somehow pull it off again.  I have seen no sign of it yet and in fact am seeing the opposite so I sure as hell hope there is more to the story.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2009, 04:36:36 pm »
I don't see this as negative at all. If anything, it should make these people wake up and start reading and trying to find the facts themselves. The fact that this is still going on 8 years since 911 and weird things are happening in our country should be a wake up call. Some of the sheeple are hopeless, but others will continue to wake up as they lose their jobs, homes, money, etc etc. Keeping this out there IN ANY MANNER is important!

Yeah, a fictitious interview is going to make them want to do research.

IF they take the time to read it, which given the attention span of most people these days is unlikely, then are going to be turned-off the moment they get to the end and see that it is fictitious.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2009, 04:37:25 pm »
Brilliant maneuver.

Charlie Sheen's letter and Alex's persistence will bring change to those awake and willing to struggle for freedom.

How will the NWO stand up to truth?

The crimes of these people are indescribable. We are accelerating towards a UNified prison grid that needs to be stopped now.

It's time to insist on the people's sovereignty over a new judicial system; it's time for indictments and trials.

It's time for action.
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2009, 04:37:53 pm »
It absolutely is fake, since it never happened.

Good God...

The fictitious interview contained really critical questions that need to be answered. The disclaimer at the end is disappointing because the reader believes this was a real interview.

That was the "fake"  part...  (I agree on that Monkeypod - it was of course FAKE -- there was no interview conducted; just the hope that one would happen in the future. REALITY CHECK. Let's try to stick to facts geeze.. don't we have enough deceptions to contend with?)

So it was a gimmick to get attention - whatever - the fact that the interview contained excellent points that needed to be made was great... a good article to distribute everywhere.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2009, 04:38:24 pm »
I'm sorry, but I think this was a big mistake.

Sheen should have just publicly pushed for a meeting with Obama and published the questions he would like to ask.

Presenting a fictional account of the meeting he would like to have is not going to grab anyone, and it will insure that there is no possibility of the real meeting ever taking place.

WTF, we are not bound by the rules they have set up to stop all inquiry into massacres like 9/11.  We can use whatever methods we wish as long as they are constitutional, ethical, etc.

I hardly see this piece of satire as something counterproductive.

Who knows maybe Obama will invite AJ and Charlie to the WH for a beer.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline NinjaPatriot

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2009, 04:38:52 pm »
THIS IS A COMPLETE DISASTER

ALEX WAS RIGHT

THIS IS THE HUGEST THING HE'S EVER DONE

THE COMPLETE UNDOING OF HIS CREDIBILITY

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY I WILL END MY PRISONPLANET.TV ACCOUNT

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL

Offline Freeski

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2009, 04:39:18 pm »
Once one MSM story comes out, there will be a ripple effect -- and even if it starts with belittling truthseekers, it will evolve into debate/discussion about the points raised in the "interview". I'm holding onto hope that this might just work.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2009, 04:39:52 pm »

:D

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Scootle

« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2009, 04:39:59 pm »
hmm im noticing a correlation here between the people who think this is a bad idea and the people who fail to recognise blatant 9/11 pentagon related disinfo ... im thinking we all need a lesson in psy-ops.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2009, 04:41:14 pm »
Remember the bizarreness of the joker? This is just another scheme being used to get the people's attention. You guys loved the joker, right? This is no different!

Do you all see what's happening here? Instead of talking about the links and info regarding what happened on 911, the people in this thread are talking about their objection to the method used to deliver the information? OH MY! TALK ABOUT A DISTRACTION! THIS IS TOTALLY OFF POINT.

THE POINT WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING IS:   what happened on 911, who did it, why no investigation, would the President ever meet with the people in these groups who have done their own investigation, etc etc etc.

>:(

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Berminator

« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2009, 04:41:55 pm »

hmm im noticing a correlation here between the people who think this is a bad idea and the people who fail to recognise blatant 9/11 pentagon related disinfo ... im thinking we all need a lesson in psy-ops.

You the man Scootle, i'm gonna get some dinner... :D

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2009, 04:42:16 pm »

I think you need to stop insulting those who disagree with you.

The Pentagon has the entire military, government, and MSM behind them to spread their disinfo.

See the difference?

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2009, 04:42:27 pm »
WTF, we are not bound by the rules they have set up to stop all inquiry into massacres like 9/11.  We can use whatever methods we wish as long as they are constitutional, ethical, etc.

I hardly see this piece of satire as something counterproductive.

Please Sane... we'll have to arrange for 'tasters' for them if they do go.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795

Offline Freeski

« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2009, 04:42:34 pm »
I still hold hope that Alex would not do this to the movement and has one hell of a lot more up his sleeve, He did get us this far it seems so perhaps he will somehow pull it off again.  I have seen no sign of it yet and in fact am seeing the opposite so I sure as hell hope there is more to the story.

There HAS to be more. Tomorrow should be interesting methinks. :o
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2009, 04:44:10 pm »
I had mentioned previously in another thread that we need to find out if this is working at all.  Perhaps we can post screen shots and news articles as this is discussed on other sights and monitor the progress for 9/11 truth.  I have seen nothing yet but if in time it begins to work it would be nice to be able to see that progress.  A new thread perhaps?  Any suggestions for a title??  How about, evidence of charlie sheen letter giving positive results or something like that?

Offline endof

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2009, 04:44:50 pm »
I think you need to stop insulting those who disagree with you.

The Pentagon has the entire military, government, and MSM behind them to spread their disinfo.

See the difference?

Exactly, you cant 'out lie' the machine, its insane, the only thing we can use is the truth, i accpet now that it was a tactic, but a very very poor one imo.
To be honest, it would have been fine if he posted it with the disclaimer from the start and did not spend days hyping it like it was the second coming of christ

Why the hell wasnt it just posted as it was, with a disclaimer, no hype, nothing just a normal day and a letter.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2009, 04:50:33 pm »
Whether or not Obama will meet with Sheen, this letter to Obama is a call to action. Sheen is challenging Obama, in effect saying to him "will you let these answers to my questions stand as if they was to be your answers and continue to be a big sissy puppet president or are you going to man up and give us real answers to these very real questions?" We can use this letter, send it to our congressmen, senators, post it all over the web and say that even though this interview never happened, the questions are very real and unanswered. Use it to demand the real answers, demand a new investigation into 9/11!
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Scootle

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2009, 04:50:54 pm »
because if he hadnt had hyped it we wouldnt have spread the interview which we believed was real at the time like wildfire...
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline RoadRunner

Why the Charlie Sheen Psy-Op doesnt work
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2009, 04:51:04 pm »
http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president/

When a non-9/11 truther reads the article, he has very little understanding of the events which occurred on that day. He has a basic understanding of the Government proposed explanation of what happened on 9/11 and believes that to be the truth, but he has questions and he is interested in seeing a different perspective.

So our new audience begins to read the article and awes over the questions and insights he has been presented with, he is ready to be converted, his illusion has been shattered, until... he reads at the bottom that the article is fictional, and he is hit with a dilemma:

"What parts of this article are also fictional? Are any of the facts true?"

Now the non-9/11 Truther may research the facts and come to the conclusion that they are true, but it is much more likely that he become disinterested in a 9/11 truthers perspective as their arguments are represented through fantasty.

In his mind, the 9/11 truthers use lies to push their agenda and to begin a deeper investigation into their viewpoints becomes unnecessary and a tedious waste of his time. He will not make the same mistake again, he will not be suckered into another deluded fantasy world where the government is lying to him.

GAME OVER: NWO 1 - ALEX JONES 0
you can do anything you want
think anything you like
but you cant change human nature

Offline Freeski

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2009, 04:51:13 pm »
If the media harps on the "conspircay nut dirty and deceptive tricks" angle, we can just remind them that it was THEY who refused to listen or even consider these questions for eight damned years -- and we're tired of waiting. We're tired of following their rules. To them we're kooks no matter what we do, or no matter how we do it. You can't deny the movement the right to use innovative ways to get the world's most important subject BACK into the public mind in whatever means is required. If it backfires, so what... the song remains the same. Where's our new investigation now?

Offline Clyde Barrow

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2009, 04:52:04 pm »
I agree with that, but this is hardly a counterproductive method.

Well, we'll see soon enough.

:-\
“It is curious - curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare”

- Mark Twain

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2009, 04:53:14 pm »
This is fricking hilarious, can anyone explain how this is NOT a huge win in the info-wars?

The only way to attack AJ or Charlie is by reading the fricking interview.

Once you read the interview, who cares if it happened.

All of the shocking and mind boggling unanswered questions of 9/11 are in the interview.

The more I look at it, the more amazed I am at the genius in it.

WTF, every statement is sourced, concise, undebunkable, and an epiphany to anyone who does not feel the official story holds water (over 80% of America and over 95% of the rest of the world).

When people read "A Modest Proposal" in the 1700's they were shocked, then outraged that it was satire, then more outraged because they found out that the discussions in the satirical article was actually not a bad idea to the elites of the time.

Impossible to backfire, and creates a huge awakening to the monumental 8 year cover up.

Watch Core of Corruption again, Charlie only hit on a very few issues, hopefully in the next Obama interview, he will bring up the Saudi Visas, AMDOCS, ISI, John O'Niell, and thermite.

Shit there should be a once a week interview.

Also, for those around in the early daysof huffpo, she used to link to the George Washington Blog.

This method of enlightenment was standard operating procedure.

Damn, read the lyrics of "The Fletcher Memorial"...SATIRE WAKES PEOPLE UP!

Offline stymo1

« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2009, 04:53:41 pm »
I must admit, I was dumbfounded this AM by the revelation that this was a fabricated interview. I even PM'd sane with a WTF? However after reading through the posts all day and searching I have found that this is starting to take hold, and have learned another lesson in infowars. This is the first real article I have found thus far, let's hope it is the first of many.

Charlie Sheen wants an interview with the President

http://www.examiner.com/x-16500-Lake-County-Independent-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Charlie-Sheen-wants-an-interview-with-the-President

September 8, 3:09 PM
Lake County Independent Examiner
Robert Rule

With the eighth anniversary of 911 just days away Charlie Sheen like many other Americans including Obama’s former green jobs Czar, Van Jones, want to know the truth. These people are dubbed “truthers” and laughed at by the mainstream media but do they have a reason for their doubt?

There are a lot of inconsistencies that could lead someone down that road. Charlie Sheen has reportedly sent a letter to President Obama asking the President for an interview to clarify some questions he has about it. Many polls that have been taken show that almost 84% of Americans believe the Government did it. That is a pretty big number.

Many organizations have claimed to have debunked the “truther” theory like Popular Mechanics and National Geographic. The new investigation by National Geographic was inconsistent with the previous one bringing up even more questions.

Charlie Sheen is putting his whole reputation on the line with his letter because the media is like those cruel kids on the playground when it comes to people questioning their Government. What Charlie is most upset by is something no one is talking about. He really wants to know why Obama promised change and criticized every Bush policy but he now has kept every single policy made by the Bush Administration.

There are many facts that could lead one to believe the “truthers.” Charlie says he just wants some answers and he’d rather get them from the top. Here are some of the questions he has for President Obama and he has requested others to do their own personal investigations.

CS – I really wish that were the case, sir. Are you aware, Mr. President, of the recent stunning revelations that sixty percent of the 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack?

CS – You’ll notice sir on page one of the dossier dated August of ‘06 from the Washington Post, the statements of John Farmer, senior council to the 9/11 commission, his quote stating, “I was shocked how different the truth was from the way it was described.”

CS – He goes on to further state “The [NORAD Air Defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years….”

Charlie said he has a hard time believing a couple guys with box cutters could highjack planes and fly them into the targets with such accuracy. He also can’t believe it was just a coincidence the military was training that day and NORAD was told to stand down. There was construction going on where the plane hit the Pentagon so no one was there in their offices. “There are just too many coincidences.” To the defense of Mr. Sheen the Gulf of Tonkin was a staged attack which led to the Vietnam War and that has been declassified. So was 911 an inside job?

Hopefully the media will take it easy on Charlie because after researching this story even I have some questions now. He will be on the Alex Jones radio show all this week.

" It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." -- George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Offline ENDG4M3

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2009, 04:57:40 pm »
we can not fight the info war using THEIR tactics. It a sure setup for FAIL.

thats why no one believes the MSM - BECAUSE THEY LIE.

AJ - drop this and the hollywood bullshit. This is only dividing the great support you have here. If you want to use hollywood as a tool, let them be the fodder instead of asking us to propagate DECEPTION.

This is nothing more than DECEPTION. The Gov will ignore it, and the media will smear it. You do not get to 9/11 'TRUTH' by way of 'LIES'.

retract, reword, use a different method. OBAMA'S fake responses in the interview are superfluous. Delete them and press on... save face while you can.

If I'm wrong and this turns out well I'll admit it though.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2009, 04:57:49 pm »
Even more genius is the fact that charlie sheen will be live on alex's show tomorrow and so will richard gage and possibly stephen jones! First time listeners are gonna tune in for charlie sheen and get all the evidence for demolition, and a debunking of the natgeo piece, from the two most credible scientific truthers.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: Why the Charlie Sheen Psy-Op doesnt work
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2009, 04:58:55 pm »
Excellent post.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Freeski

« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2009, 05:02:12 pm »
And what about the millions who have heard bits and pieces for eight years, from people like us, but never gave it much more than a fleeting thought? Many of them will be reminded -- and repetition is exactly how advertising/propaganda works. Repeat it loud enough and often enough...

Until now, those who have been only partially aware of any aspect of it have no reason to even think about it.

Now they will be reminded that it still matters.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2009, 05:03:01 pm »
Bill Oreilly and Charlie Sheen  (this didnt happen dont feel cheated)

Billy:  Everybody once thought you were the kid next door, the kid who brought apples to the teacher, and you pull this disgusting evil scheme, Charlie.
        What gives??

Charlie Sheen:  I know bill but we think we live in this country of democracy and fairness but that isnt the case or we would be hearing these very        legitimate concerns that were in that fictitious discourse.   The point is it should not be fictitious and the only way I saw to get it the attention it deserves is .......

etc etc etc etc

I initially thought this was a mistake -- by just reading the letter and think there should be a larger section at the bottom discussing its nature.  But that said there is more to this and people shouldnt be so quick to judge this ploy (especially after AJ's thorough explanation).  It will be interesting to watch this evolve --- if we see Sheen on mainstream shows, as alluded too, it may be pivotal.

Think a little less instant reaction and little more unfolding strategy.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2009, 05:03:24 pm »
we can not fight the info war using THEIR tactics. It a sure setup for FAIL.

thats why no one believes the MSM - BECAUSE THEY LIE.

AJ - drop this and the hollywood bullshit. This is only dividing the great support you have here. If you want to use hollywood as a tool, let them be the fodder instead of asking us to propagate DECEPTION.

This is nothing more than DECEPTION. The Gov will ignore it, and the media will smear it. You do not get to 9/11 'TRUTH' by way of 'LIES'.

retract, reword, use a different method. OBAMA'S fake responses in the interview are superfluous. Delete them and press on... save face while you can.

If I'm wrong and this turns out well I'll admit it though.

This is not "their tactics".

This is genius david v. goliath tactics.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to get the publicity this is bringing to the truth?

There are no lies in the interview, only the most basic and "impossible to believe" unanswered questions as to the massacre of 9/11.

Also, the interview gave tremendous respect to Obama in the portrayal of the responses.

Even gave Obama a path to take to assist the country to actually getting on the right path. (yeah I know...a Quixotism)

Fricking genius, sheer genius!

About time we thought outside the box here. This tactic is 100% in keeping with the constitution and the basic rights of man. This is not "their tactics."

"Their tactics" involve bombing the tallest buildings in NY while hundreds of first responders are attempting to save lives. Please see the utter absurdity in the comparison.

Offline N.E.P.

« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2009, 05:05:12 pm »

All of the shocking and mind boggling unanswered questions of 9/11 are in the interview.

The more I look at it, the more amazed I am at the genius in it.

I am starting to see it that way also. I was whining and bitching because I thought that Alex was going to have a big time whistle blower on. I was thinking last night about how pissed I was going to be if it was Charlie Sheen or Bruce Willis. So when I clicked on Infowars and saw Charlie Sheen I got upset.

Offline endof

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2009, 05:05:41 pm »
And what about the millions who have heard bits and pieces for eight years, from people like us, but never gave it much more than a fleeting thought? Many of them will be reminded -- and repetition is exactly how advertising/propaganda works. Repeat it loud enough and often enough...

Until now, those who have been only partially aware of any aspect of it have no reason to even think about it.

Now they will be reminded that it still matters.

It still adds to the impression that alex and in indirect realtion, 'tuthers' simply make things up, the MSM if they did touch it would rip it to peices.
You CANT fight the machine by trying to BE the machine, it will squash us like a frikkin bug for christs sake.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2009, 05:06:16 pm »
This is not "their tactics".

This is genius david v. goliath tactics.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to get the publicity this is bringing to the truth?

There are no lies in the interview, only the most basic and "impossible to believe" unanswered questions as to the massacre of 9/11.

Also, the interview gave tremendous respect to Obama in the portrayal of the responses.

Even gave Obama a path to take to assist the country to actually getting on the right path.

Fricking genius, sheer genius!

About time we thought outside the box here. This tactic is 100% in keeping with the constitution and the basic rights of man. This is not "their tactics."

"Their tactics" involve bombing the tallest buildings in NY while hundreds of first responders are attempting to save lives. Please see the utter absurdity in the comparison.

Why don't you wait to see what (if anything) comes of this before you start declaring it "genius"?

—Thomas Jefferson

angndon

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2009, 05:06:22 pm »
Probably why Van Jones affiliation w/ 911truth was thrust into mainstream media. 

Offline Freeski

« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2009, 05:06:42 pm »
Even more genius is the fact that charlie sheen will be live on alex's show tomorrow and so will richard gage and possibly stephen jones! First time listeners are gonna tune in for charlie sheen and get all the evidence for demolition, and a debunking of the natgeo piece, from the two most credible scientific truthers.

And there's a big truth conference coming up in Australia in November.

Sydney: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=132959.msg802201#msg802201
Day 1 - The Hard Evidence

When: Saturday, 14th of November
Where: Tom Mann Theatre, 136 Chalmers St, Surry Hills (5 mins walk from Central Station)
Time: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm (doors open at 8:30 am for registration)
Speakers: Richard Gage (AIA) www.AE911Truth.org, Dr Steven Jones www.STJ911.org, Janice Matthews www.911Truth.org, William Rodriguez (TBC) www.william911.com plus many more!
Cost: Adult $60/Concession $30 - Press and poor free on request
Food and drinks: Limited food and drinks will be available for purchase

Offline phosphene

« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2009, 05:07:51 pm »
chalk this 1 up as another good reminder to "read the fine print"
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2009, 05:08:51 pm »
Why don't you wait to see what (if anything) comes of this before you start declaring it "genius"?

DAMN IT GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS (most basic form of mind control is repetition).

Fine, maybe not genius, but definitely...

BRILLIANT!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2009, 05:08:53 pm »
Lets put all of what happened today on the table with regard to the open letter written to Obama (Posted Above): (Yes it was pretend in his saying he met with Obama, but the research about 911 is very real and is the point of this event, and that should be focused on.)

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up
http://www.prisonplanet.com/charlie-sheen-requests-meeting-with-obama-over-911-cover-up.html

Research included in the Open Letter to the President
http://www.prisonplanet.com/20_minutes_bibliography.html

“Challenge Me On The Facts” – How Charlie Sheen Energized The 9/11 Truth Movement
http://www.prisonplanet.com/challenge-me-on-the-facts-how-charlie-sheen-energized-the-911-truth-movement.html

Alex Jones On Charlie Sheen’s Letter To The President
http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jones-on-charlie-sheens-letter-to-the-president.html

Scribd Document of the Open Letter and Sources:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/19543261/Twenty-Minutes-With-the-President
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110