Author Topic: How Rockefeller/Rothschild used the Obama joker to continue the Bush tyranny  (Read 1213 times)

Offline LibertyPrevails

How Obama Conned a Nation
www.AmericaReclaimed.com
September 4, 2009

Before I begin I would like to say that I am in no way a racist, and please do not justify rejection of this article based on that inaccurate presumption. I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat, and I do not associate myself with the "left" or the "right". Please do not let your political affiliations play into your reception of this article.

Tools of the trade

Obama surely has the charisma to talk a nation into doing almost anything, but that isn't all that Obama used to con a nation. Obama used history like no other president in history to change the way that a very large number of people viewed the political system, while in reality it stayed the same. In the past, the presidential candidates have always been your typical politician. From Richard Nixxon to George Bush senior, the generic "politician" attitude was present in an extremely obvious way. Avoiding questions, promising the people whatever they want, and talking about tax cuts were among the tools that were used to get the people on their side.

Old dogs, old tricks

These tricks were slowly losing their effectiveness. People were beginning to realize that these politicians were all the same. The corruption of the election process was even in debate among a growing number of citizens. It was time for a change. It was time to con the American people with a fresh face and a new mentality. Barrack Obama, or Barry Soetoro, mentored by renown eugenicist Zbigniew Brzezinski, was ready to fulfill the new position. With a new "green philosophy" on his side, promises of change from the previous administration (which received insanely low approval ratings), and the progressive dreams of having a black president, Obama was readily accepted by many.

"You don't like Barry!?"

Like a crazy phenomenon of herd mentality, people felt they absolutely had to support Barrack Obama. Where did this feeling come from? The mainstream media. The mainstream media almost unanimously, so-called "left" and "right" combined, pushed for Barrack Obama. They propagated Obama as if he crossed the border of left and right. They told us Obama would bring the troops home, that Obama would give the schools more money, and that he would essentially save the country. Even crazier, people would tell themselves things that Obama would do that he never even said or implied. "Obama is going to give us all the money that government stole so we can all buy houses!" Perhaps a cult of personality really is the best way to describe what we are experiencing with Barry Soetoro? Here's what Wikipedia says a cult of personality is:

-A cult of personality arises when a country's leader uses mass media to create an idealized and heroic public image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.[1] Cults of personality are often found in dictatorships and Stalinist governments.

That sounds about right to me. People are idolizing Obama, viewing him as a political hero that will fix all of the problems in their life. The mainstream media and those who idolized Obama as their savior simply called opposition racist, thus causing fear among those who didn't entirely support Obama. The ones who didn't align with the Obama supporters were afraid of being labeled as racists and hated. The nation was in such a frenzy, that any opposition would not go unpunished. It was illegal in some states to "Lie about Obama" during the campaign process.  Sure, this herd mentality is a major part of his success, but what else contributed?

A familiar face

Contrary to what many were led to believe, Obama actually betrayed black people around the globe. People around the world, not just blacks, were ecstatic to see an opportunity for a black president. In fact, it make the presidential process seem completely different to them, while staying exactly the same. White presidents had been using tired methods of getting the people's support in their tireless campaign efforts. The people were fully awake to that old trick. With Obama specifically appealing to blacks and other minorities, it created something they had never experienced before: a president speaking to them specifically. The old tricks did not seem so old with a fresh new face. Many blacks and other minorities felt that they were finally being reached out to. Some of the black community that did not like the white man no longer associated the white man with the president, because they felt that Obama was on their side. Sadly, they were deceived.

The new, the old, the same

Obama has now shown us his true interests. He works not for the people, but for the foreign bankers: just like the past presidents. Contrary to Obama's talks of peace, the military adviser is now saying another 45,000 troops are needed in Afghanistan. Maybe Barry will keep his promise and pull the troops from Iraq... and put them in Afghanistan.   When will people learn? The new leader is the same as the old leader. The only difference is that incrementally they get even worse, because they people will just sit around while they implement insane policy.

With Obama's approval reaching 42% in some polls, it's getting pretty clear that a lot of citizens are waking up to Obama's deception. With the approaching Health care reform, there is little time to sit idle. The citizens should be explaining to people that Obama is not looking out for our best interests, and in fact is doing the opposite. Obama is working against the people.

Distribute truthful films like the Obama Deception. Send this article to your friends or even random strangers. Feel free to host it on your website or blog: you have my permission.

http://www.americareclaimed.com/how-obama-conned-a-nation
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16